JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Meitei Freak

Author Topic: (Artist) Goto Maki  (Read 354651 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Artist) Goto Maki ~7/7 MINI ALBUM AVEX DEBUT! 6/3 Concert~
« Reply #400 on: May 08, 2010, 10:40:10 PM »
Buy it at the usual places! Regular and DVD version..

According to the description on Famima site: http://www.famima.com/disp/CSfLastGoodsPage_001.jsp?GOODS_NO=609761

後藤真希がいよいよ再始動!エイベックス移籍から2年の準備期間を経て、待望のソロ活動を開始!

平成アイドル・シーンにおいて圧倒的な金字塔を打ち立てた後藤真希が、エイベックスに完全移籍後SWEET BLACK Projectを経て遂に本人名義で始動。母の急逝から約半年間の沈黙を経てリリースされる本作は、「カラオケで歌いたくなるポップス」「歌謡曲なJ-POPの復活」をコンセプトに、エロティックなアップ・チューンからドラマティックなバラードまで、後藤真希の魅力を最大限に活かした傑作ばかり。元祖J-POP世代のアラサー・アラフォー世代も思わず反応してしまうこと必至な5曲を収録。さらに、全曲のMIXを大沢伸一氏が手掛け、唯一無二にして珠玉のJ-POP集へと完全昇華。パッケージは、24歳となった大人の魅力、美しさを全面に出した、“いい女、後藤真希”なヴィジュアルを使用。悲しみを乗り越え、遂に動き出した後藤真希。“孤高のアイドル”から“孤高のアーティスト”へ。彼女の第2章はここからスタート!

DVDには2曲のMusic Videoを収録(インターネット動画サイトでは未公開予定のフル尺ヴァージョン)

The bonus DVD on the Limited Edition includes 2 Music Video DVD has recorded songs (full length version on the Internet video site to be released yet)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #402 on: May 11, 2010, 01:50:37 AM »
I've read elsewhere how this new release of hers will be "a return to classic J-pop"; personally I was hoping she'd stay with Rhythm Zone and their type of music since I like how Sweet Black turned out. But I suppose this could also mean her tackling a variety of styles like in her H!P years.

Regardless of how this new stuff sounds, it's good to see her keep going after what happened in January. I look forward to how this will turn out. :thumbup
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Kyats

• Member+
« Reply #403 on: June 03, 2010, 07:34:59 AM »

to be announced.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #404 on: June 03, 2010, 09:17:24 AM »
WTF

I'M NOT GONNA LIE I'M SHOCKED. IS THIS REALLY WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO WITH HER CAREER? I MEAN OK, ... OK. IT LOOKS LIKE SHE GRADUATED FROM H!P BECAUSE HER IMAGE WASN'T SEXY *ENOUGH*. LOL!!!

WTF...

Her song sounds great, this nude stuff is so unnecessary!!! (I'm sure Masa & daigong will disagree lol)

I'm sure she's still a nice person and all but I can't help but think that this nude stuff reeks of desperation... Trying too hard to prove that she's not H!P anymore
The ones where she's wearing a bit of clothing are fine and look sexy, but the ones where she's completely naked are really awkward and just... unnecessary!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline cromartiedropout

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #405 on: June 03, 2010, 09:35:53 AM »
Lol just posted those pics in her perv thread :P

Anyway, I love semi-nude stuff like this.  I loved it when Kago did it, and I'm loving it now that Goto's doing it.

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #406 on: June 03, 2010, 09:48:12 AM »
Wish I could read all the text on that REBORN thing. The white headline at the top goes something like "This is what my mother gave me so..."-something something I can't read because it blends into the background 8D;

Anyway, I'm kind of agreeing with shirenu here D: Even if she's come up with some semi-legitimate reason to do this, I find it pretty... weird xD; It's hot and sexy, but it feels unnecessary <,<;; The song isn't bad, though. :thumbup

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #407 on: June 03, 2010, 10:32:34 AM »
Actually, reading the words "reborn" would mean that's kind of the theme going on here.

When we're all born, aren't we naked? Also, it kind of symbolizes a new beginning for her. She's finally debuting properly as an artist with avex, so it's 'starting over' for her. She's shedding her idol image, she's being reborn as an artist.

If you look at the shoot from a creative and artistic point of view instead of just going "OMG NUDE PICS, SCANDALOUS. EW!", it makes perfect sense. Especially since we know about her H!P background and her transition to avex.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #408 on: June 03, 2010, 10:45:04 AM »
This is like what happened with Kago all over again for me. You think about what the girls look like nude, and when you finally do see it, it's rather weird. Shadowstar explained the reasoning behind it pretty well, so I can see why she'd do it for artistic reasons rather than to stir up some controversy and get back in the spotlight. But then, I dunno, I still find it quite unnecessary as it might probably attract the wrong set of fans rather than ones that want to take her as a credible artist.

Seems to me that if any H!P girls, current or otherwise, want to get rid of their idol image, the quick and easy way of doing it is to show some (more) skin. you hear that Aya??

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #409 on: June 03, 2010, 11:03:19 AM »
No matter what the "reasoning", I still think it's unnecessary. :lol: There are other ways.

Seems to me that if any H!P girls, current or otherwise, want to get rid of their idol image, the quick and easy way of doing it is to show some (more) skin. you hear that Aya??
Exactly: it's quick and easy (and cheap)... She could've just relied on her music and artistry instead of taking a short cut :/
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #410 on: June 03, 2010, 11:21:35 AM »
Maki's got a lot more creative freedom now, so I really doubt she was completely 'forced' to go with this sort of shoot. She must have agreed to it for her own reasons. Either way, as long as she was for it, I'll support it.

And like I said to one Koda Kumi 'hater' before, if you don't like a certain artist's style/image or the direction they're taking, then go check out other ones. Simple as that.  :yep:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 11:28:00 AM by shadowstar »

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #411 on: June 03, 2010, 11:24:23 AM »

One of the quotes read "Almost no one listened to the songs by 'former MoMusume member GoMaki' but I want the people who read and look at this to recognise and acknowledge all the new things I've done" ... something like that anyway.

This interview seems really interesting, actually. She seems so vulnerable ;_;... she mentions her mum a lot. Another one of those small quotes reads:
"My mum has appeared in my dreams a lot recently. Maybe it's a sign that she's still watching over me"

So yeah, it's tender and done with the best of intentions. I can totally understand why she wants to start over and do a drastic transformation that her fans can see as well, but it still icks me. Probably because when I look at her, all I see is her from her MoMusu years.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #412 on: June 03, 2010, 12:15:11 PM »
You know, Maki's one of the few graduates who could actually pull this off, I was thinking about some of the others, it'd just be weird if they did it!

Like even though she's hot, it'd be so strange if Ayaya did something like this, or could you imagine Nono or Nacchi?! I can't  :lol:
Miki could though or Kaori, and Rika, obviously lol

If this results in some kind of nude battle, pervs everywhere win  :cow:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #413 on: June 03, 2010, 12:17:54 PM »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #414 on: June 03, 2010, 12:43:04 PM »
Oh sweet jesus on a stick, finally.

That body is just pure sex.. the more we can see of it, the better.  :yep:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #415 on: June 03, 2010, 04:24:11 PM »
FUCK YEAH :ondick:

Just when you thought her last shit with H!P couldn't be sexier she throws out all her clothes, full on ass folds please.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #416 on: June 03, 2010, 04:28:54 PM »
後藤真希 PREMIUM MINI LIVE 2010.6.3:

(I'm sure Masa & daigong will disagree lol)
The more naked Maki gets, the better :fap

Offline Iamabowl

• Captain of the Inanimate Object Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #417 on: June 03, 2010, 04:57:53 PM »
mother of god

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Life is good. Wonder if she'll sing her H!P hits??

UPSKIRTS BABY!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
music starting WOO HOO!!! GO MAKI!! :rockon:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Meitei Freak