JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Let`s Talk About Love

Author Topic: (Group) The JKT48 Thread  (Read 139380 times)

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) The JKT48 Thread
« Reply #220 on: October 21, 2012, 03:20:29 PM »
^

bochang-san, hontou ni kamsahamnida! :lol:

but seriously, if I have more drawing + pic editing skills (which means I would need time to learn it first), I would make 1/24 happen for real. :yep:
and I would send it as a gift to members  <delusional mode: ON> :lol:
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Crests

• Member+
« Reply #221 on: October 21, 2012, 05:08:55 PM »
These girls are all really cool, I think Sae would have fit in a lot better with them. I have yet to watch any of their stages cause they don't seem to be on Youtube. :/

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #222 on: October 21, 2012, 05:49:29 PM »

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #223 on: October 21, 2012, 08:03:22 PM »
These girls are all really cool, I think Sae would have fit in a lot better with them. I have yet to watch any of their stages cause they don't seem to be on Youtube. :/
Yeah, importing Harusan-Sae combi to Jakarta could be better than the Harusan-Akicha choice. :lol:

JKT48 hasn't got any LODs yet. That's why Youtube seems empty of them.
However, some months ago they've performed some of their stage songs live in national television and I've uploaded them all in the forum.

To watch them you can click this link http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=33368.msg1068039#msg1068039

Their current stage is the Indonesian-translation of Team B's Stage B3 - Pajama Drive in case you're wondering.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 09:35:44 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #224 on: October 27, 2012, 11:45:43 AM »
Also uploaded by YKT-san in both Harusan and Akicha's own thread.

And Harusan's face can already be seen in Jakarta skies.

Source: IDWS
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 10:40:17 AM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #225 on: October 31, 2012, 06:34:17 PM »
JKT48's Current Line-up
(as per November 1st, 2012)

Both Harusan and Akicha's profiles have been uploaded on their respective threads.

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #226 on: November 03, 2012, 04:21:37 PM »
first of all,
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE 2ND GENERATION GIRLS!!
Just like what Aki-P said, "...Today I met with 31 gems..." so I (we) hope that the 2nd gen girls can shine as bright as the 1st gen + AkiHaru. Or if they can, they'll shine brighter that the 1st gen. So that JKT will become more interesting, right?

And... Let's have and update ^^

Now, let's wait for Team J line-up. Which I predict will be announce at December 17th, on the 1st anniversary of JKT48 since it's debut :)

Anyway, anyone making the 2nd gen girls profile here? XD
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 04:34:26 PM by Pwoper48 »

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: November 04, 2012, 10:25:01 AM »
"Jakarta tte Doko?" - Online Streaming

Sunday, November 4th 2012, the newly-transferred Takajyo Aki and Nakagawa Haruka of JKT48, together with Ayana Shahab, Melody Nurramdhani Laksani, Rena Nozawa, and Shania Junianatha, whom went to Japan, are going to hold a Special Cafe Event at AKB48 Cafe & Shop, Akihabara.

We're offering you the chance to watch the streaming* online entitled "Jakarta tte Doko? (Where is Jakarta?)" from Tokyo at JKT48's Google+ page.

Streaming details:
   Time: Sunday, November 4th, 17.00, Indonesian Time
   Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/JKT48

*It's not live streaming.

Minna-san, otanoshimi ni!! Let's watch this special event~ :D

Source: JKT48's Official Facebook Page
Since it's not live streaming, the news about the event are already out...
click http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20121104/akb12110416530004-n1.html
with some photos available

I'm sorry for the late announcement. :kneelbow:

---------

Anyway, anyone making the 2nd gen girls profile here? XD
If you want to do it Pwoper-san, why not? I'll let you do it.

I'm still neutral about the fixed 2nd gen anyway, so I haven't really got that excited with them. :grin: *God I Still LOVE 1st Gen with All My Heart!!*

Edit:
And this just came from the JKT48's official twitter two hours ago.
@officialJKT48
Mengenai video cafe event juga ada sedikit masalah sehingga akan diunggah dalam waktu dekat. Terima kasih atas pengertiannya.
Apparently there's a problem in uploading that it got cancelled for now. Oh well... :(

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 02:23:53 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #228 on: November 04, 2012, 02:25:37 PM »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: November 05, 2012, 03:04:15 AM »
Here are two short bits of the special event, uploaded by maidigitv in Youtube. At least there's some to watch. :)

« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 03:12:16 AM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #230 on: November 06, 2012, 12:39:43 PM »
It's been uploaded since yesterday, "Jakarta tte Doko?" event itself, in the official channel. :D

credits to JKT48's official Youtube

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #231 on: November 14, 2012, 04:35:02 AM »
Found this video lurking around:

It was uploaded by the official JKT account apparently. To quote from the description:
It was really an honor for JKT48 to be able to do a social activity along with fans in last ramadhan. The members we're having all sorts of fun activity with the fans including dinner, wacthing videos and a few games with the fans. All donation that we're gathered in this event is donated to a foster home.
Bringing this up because I really like the format of this activity! :)
It seem to me the members can really engage with fans here, bringing out the true spirit of "idols you can meet." Certainly it would be nice if the family groups in Japan can follow this through imo. :lol:
It helps that members themselves are playing the instruments & singing live too (& the fact I always like acoustic version of song it seems)! :thumbup

What do you guys think? Should AKB & co follow up on this kind of format? Is it even economically viable?
Personally my answers are yes & yes, as it allows closer members-fans engagement for one, & there will always be some lesser known members with the time & energy to commit to this kind of activity for the second one. Love to hear what you guys think thou!

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #232 on: November 21, 2012, 06:05:54 PM »
JKT48 - Gomen ne, Summer @ dahSyat RCTI 2012-11-17

7 person performance, and Akicha and Harugon are just sitting on the sides dancing in their chairs  :lol:

Btw, those two, and all of 2nd gen, are now added to the official site, and all have twitter accounts: http://jkt48.com/member/list?lang=id

Chihiro

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #233 on: November 21, 2012, 06:28:56 PM »
From Everyday48,
Quote from: cipher23
It's been decided that 25th of November is Ochi's last show as JKT48 member

The reason for her resignation is looking for new experiences and try harder to live it

http://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/85?lang=id

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #234 on: November 24, 2012, 10:38:12 AM »
yesterday, Cleopatra (JKT48 gen1) tweeted that she gonna graduated because she had enough of management. she tweeted that the JKT48 management giving her too much pressure.
but unfortunately, all of her tweets that had relation into this matter already deleted..
some of JKT48 member also tweeted about this.. and of course, once again, all their tweets already deleted.

i will give more info about this if i have. :3
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #235 on: November 24, 2012, 04:08:46 PM »
^ Here is the info:

Cleo's original tweet:
Mohon maaf para fans JKT48 dan terutama Cleovers. Mulai malam ini, Cleo bukan lagi member JKT48.
which google translates as "We are sorry the fans and especially Cleovers JKT48. Starting tonight, Cleo is no longer a member of JKT48."

Cleo's G+:
Mohon maaf para fans JKT48 dan terutama Cleovers. Mulai malam ini, Cleo bukan lagi member JKT48. Karna Cleo sudah sangat tertekan dengan perlakuan beberapa staff official JKT48.
Which adds a line saying "Cleo was very depressed because of the commission(?) of some JKT48 official staff."

Sonya tweeted:
where is ur professionalism?!! Hel!

Stella tweeted:
don't blame others for your own mistake..oyasuminasai ♥

There are probably some others, but these were the ones people re-tweeted onto my twitter feed...

Chihiro

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #236 on: November 24, 2012, 05:40:43 PM »
Bringing this up because I really like the format of this activity! :)
It seem to me the members can really engage with fans here, bringing out the true spirit of "idols you can meet." Certainly it would be nice if the family groups in Japan can follow this through imo. :lol:
It helps that members themselves are playing the instruments & singing live too (& the fact I always like acoustic version of song it seems)! :thumbup

What do you guys think? Should AKB & co follow up on this kind of format? Is it even economically viable?
Personally my answers are yes & yes, as it allows closer members-fans engagement for one, & there will always be some lesser known members with the time & energy to commit to this kind of activity for the second one. Love to hear what you guys think thou!
It's also helped by the fact that most Indonesian people have the tendency to liven up the atmosphere when they're grouping together, that includes fans and also the members. However, sometimes they (fans) could push that tendency a bit extreme, which could be very disturbing. So I would say it's both a plus and minus.

About the format of the show, I personally agree with you. This is indeed a good way for both fans and members to meet each other and feel the 'intimacy of friendship' between them.

Some days ago, I read an interesting tweet from a fellow Indonesian fan who is quite well known among Indonesian 48-family fans. He had attended AKB48's theater in Akihabara more than once and compared it with JKT48's theater.
ecwx 48 ‏@ecwx48 21 Nov
eh tapi jujur ye... biar kata gw dimusuhin wota AKB48 tetep gw bilang ini jujur, sekarang2 ini theater JKT48 lebih asik dari theater AKB48
translated as: "eh but I'm gonna be honest... despite getting enemies from AKB48's wotas, I would say this honestly, nowadays watching JKT48's theater is more enjoyable than AKB48's theater."

which he later explained 'why' to another fan in English,
ecwx 48 ‏@ecwx48 21 Nov
@... ..., I wish I can take you to watch JKT48 theater... IMO it's more fun than AKB48's in term of member-fans interactivity :)

Maybe it's biased, I don't really know, yet it's also an opinion that's also not to be ignored.
If AKB & co wants to follow this format, I would be so ecstatic about it.

=====

About Cleo... oh well, just wishing the best for her from now on. :) Won't comment further on this since the officials hasn't stated anything. I better stay quiet until there's an official statement about this 'emotional' departure of her.

And Ochi... farewell to you. I'm also wishing the best for you. Keep being azeeek~~! :D

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: November 24, 2012, 05:44:21 PM »
Cross posted in Shania's thread, it's the latest Pocari Sweat CM... :D

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd

Chihiro

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #239 on: November 24, 2012, 06:47:20 PM »
^
Here's the complementary video of the award show, captured from the live stream.

Want to visit? Douzo~

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Let`s Talk About Love