JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Girl Of Arms

Author Topic: The AKBar48 Postwhoring Thread  (Read 1438867 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: The AKBar48 Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #3800 on: November 03, 2012, 08:01:46 AM »
Completely dated, old, probably already been posted, etc.

But

YouTuber jaabijavi   used such excellent photos to tell the story..... (Arigatou!!)

I don't mind seeing the story again

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3801 on: November 03, 2012, 11:53:07 AM »
Upcoming Weekly Playboy Special Issue

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #3802 on: November 03, 2012, 12:14:41 PM »
And the evil King laughed, and said-
so your village has a team of Maidens who can defeat me?

Ha, I say, Ha Ha Ha! Just who dare to challenge me?

I am EVIL KING WEIRDBEARD!!!!

NMB48 Desu!!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3803 on: November 03, 2012, 07:46:52 PM »
I have a feeling that these two will be my new TomoUme oshi combi:

Future Oshi Pimpage™

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #3804 on: November 03, 2012, 08:54:49 PM »

ニローニは~ん
Rest of the set here

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3805 on: November 03, 2012, 10:50:46 PM »
^NICE. Following that post, only epic pics allowed on this page of the thread!  :lol:

Suda Akari: The Future of Team S

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3806 on: November 04, 2012, 12:21:04 AM »
Following that post, only epic pics allowed on this page of the thread!  :lol:

Sayanee wonders if she's epic enough to join the ranks of this page.

Answer: yes.

Also, dat Nirooni. Holy shit. Truly epic. :jerk:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3807 on: November 04, 2012, 07:55:12 AM »
Upcoming Weekly Playboy Special Issue
Part 2

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3808 on: November 04, 2012, 03:48:37 PM »

Masana Ooya Birthday Special @ JPH!P Radio right now!

Thank you for listening! :peace:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:09:13 PM by Masa »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3809 on: November 04, 2012, 05:19:25 PM »
Speaking of epic pictures...

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3810 on: November 05, 2012, 02:29:00 AM »
Epic pantsu flash alert  :panic:

« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:19:47 AM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3811 on: November 05, 2012, 10:31:27 AM »
Epic pantsu flash alert  :panic:

Too late, here comes the flash  :shakeit:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3812 on: November 06, 2012, 01:58:53 AM »
I am one of the interns who worked on the Gingham Check PV and I'm ready to spill it all...

Or not because my memory sucks. I brought up my internship in the jpop subreddit and people have been asking me to spill so here I am.
Warning, I was not a huge fan of AK48 beforehand (still am not) and didn't recognize a single girl walking in. I can name quite a few now because their names were embedded on the back of their jackets.
Also this was filmed in early June. The UZA PV was filmed in mid August, like a week after I left :(.
Anyways here we go: -I can't tell you where the PV was filmed but it doesn't matter because it's in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. Let's just say it's a water power plant like an hour outside of Tokyo. Unfortunately another intern and I weren't allowed to go on the bus with the rest of them, and we had to pay for a taxi (our expense) to get there. The taxi driver had no clue where the fuck it was but later cheekily asked us if Kamen Rider was filming there.
-No autographs, no pictures, no videos were to be had. A rule for us intern was to not look at the girls in the eyes. Seriously, that was a rule. We also weren't allowed to talk to the girls unless they talked to us. That being said....
-I did have a "conversation" with Sae Miyazawa. She noticed that the other intern had to speak English to me because I was accidentally fucking someone's hair up with an umbrella and asked why. When she found out I was an American, she was shocked and asked me in Japanese if was American. When I said yes, she was like "Hello!" and I said hi back lol. She's definitely the most outgoing and friendly of all the members.
-I was around Yuko Oshima a lot and it's easy to see why she's #1. Very polite to me but she is very hardworking and would often practice the dance routine while the other girls were chatting between lens changes and the like. She's also quite funny and quirky as evidenced by this "story" on the next bullet:
-At one point, Yuko said she was exhausted and the staff immediately brought out a lawn chair for her. She said she didn't need it and proceeded to lie down on the concrete floor. The staff immediately proceeded to freak out and tried to get as many pillows/blankets as they could. I was holding the umbrella for Yuko at that time and left as soon as she laid down because I figured she was good lol (also it was 4PM and there was no more sun anyways).
-Speaking of the dance routine, they learned it on the day of the PV pretty much. I don't have a high opinion of these girls' dancing so let's just say it showed.
-I mostly worked with the girls in the biker outfits but one of the girls with the red checkers outfit was so sick a medic had to be brought in. Don't know her name, sorry.
-Rie Kitahara is the most stunning in person. And also she was nice enough to not complain about me when I was fucking up holding the umbrella in the beginning. Thanks Kitahara-san!
-Mayuyu is a nervous wreck when not on camera. When she's not on camera, all she does is play with her hair on her face and look like she's about to pass out. When the camera turns on, she knows how to turn it on though.
-All the girls are a little spoiled (they kept on handing their empty water cups and the like) but are overall nice and polite. I was expecting waaay worse but none of them seem like stuck up divas but maybe that's because the behind-the-scenes cameras are constantly watching them.
-When the girls are on break, they play with their phones/DSes/watch the 2PM concert DVD lol.
-The video was shot in 3 days. They could get the girls only for one day for the factory scene. It was incredibly hectic and their poor staff didn't get any sleep in the meanwhile.
-According Rino Sashihara, she did not sleep with that dude. Or date him. I wish I could tell you more but I was asked not to tell.
-I saw three cuts of the music video (including the final cut before Joseph Kahn and Akimoto-san, lol) and the video was an incomprehensible mess in the first round. But none of our staff got the final version of the video either. A quote: "its just nonsense. All nonsense." The director's intention was for the video to be montage of American and Japanese movies and originally have Japanese captions with the American ones.
-One of the quotes, I believe the "love and cops" one was changed last minute costing a hefty penny and pissed off fx workers. Joseph Kahn changed it from "girl with gun" or something like that in order to pay respect to the Colorado shooting (the video was due on the Monday after that). I kid you not.
And well, that's all I can think of really. I've never been on a set of anything before and as an aspiring filmmaker/tv showrunner, it was an amazing feeling. While I wasn't a fan and still am not of AKB48, I definitely grew to respect them for their work ethic and just appreciate their general cuteness. Also I managed to get myself into the AKB48 cafe private room for a couple of painful hours (accompanying a friend, that's another story) a week before the shoot so going from that to this was surreal. Y'all can ask questions and I'll try my best to answer them though be warned I still don't know a lot of the girls' names. Also I draw an invisible line somewhere and if there's something I feel that is too private to answer, I'll just tell you straight out I won't answer it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AKB48/comments/12okbr/i_am_one_of_the_interns_who_worked_on_the_gingham/
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 02:13:53 AM by Amplifier »

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #3813 on: November 06, 2012, 03:02:22 AM »
Wow. This is a first(I think?)!
One thing that irks me is how the hierarchy system works; it seems brutal. I mean, not being allowed to look them in the eye, only allowed to talk to them if spoken to. I guess it makes sense, but it just sounds oppressive.
It's funny(and irking, as well) how this person describes the Yuko moment, with the staff freaking out. Yuko needs an umbrella for the sun?   :lol:

Anyway, she says that it was one of the Car Devils' members that was sick, but posts:
http://i.imgur.com/gZutu.jpg
Yes yes yes her! I'm 90% sure she was the one who was sick and needed a medic on set. Gurl is a trooper and didn't quit.
I don't recall any particular mention of Yukirin, though.  :thumbdown:

Another interesting tidbit is the Sasshi part. I still can't take that as fact since it absolutely wouldn't make sense for her to admit it if it was true.
Very interesting read!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3814 on: November 06, 2012, 04:58:42 AM »
For Jul3 who likes to compare W Watanabe

The pose matters

Images above credit z3144228 uploaded to imgur

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #3815 on: November 07, 2012, 03:51:40 AM »
Not technically a photo, but EPIC Photoshoot!
Yukirin  :shocked
Since this is old, can someone link me if the scans were ever posted?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 04:02:10 AM by WindCaliber »

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #3816 on: November 07, 2012, 07:21:54 AM »
Not technically a photo, but EPIC Photoshoot!
Yukirin  :shocked
Since this is old, can someone link me if the scans were ever posted?
Is this it? http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=26115.msg889711#msg889711

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3817 on: November 07, 2012, 01:51:12 PM »

(doesn't even need a caption, haha)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3818 on: November 07, 2012, 03:51:52 PM »

NMB48 - Kitagawa Kenji release party @ JPH!P Radio right now!

Thank you for listening! :peace:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:09:17 PM by Masa »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #3819 on: November 08, 2012, 01:53:31 AM »
Annin

Chihiro