JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Hikaru Stage

Author Topic: Pondering Question of the Moment  (Read 33125 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Pondering Question of the Moment
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2013, 09:13:18 AM »
Hmm I totally forgot what was my answer the last time I answered this question (or something similar). I think I said Sayu and Eripon the last time (for writing, at least).

Reading-wise... let's see. I haven't been able to get into reading anything but stories about the babies (the new kids, ha) recently, and since I'm the one writing them most of the time, I have to say that when I read Japanese fics, they seem to love writing fic about Eripon or Riho, but I have a personal fondness for panicky Ayumi (it's like, a universal standard, I love bullying Ayumi in all my fics and so do the Japanese fans lmao) in Japanese fic. XD Riho's good too, if well written, but sometimes you get really weird characterizations that make you go WTF? when you try to read them. I love all the babies, so any fic about them is welcome, honestly! (Well, qualification of well written). And Eripon is too amazing to get wrong...I don't think I've read bad Eripon fic so far...shocking Eripon fic, yes. Bad Eripon fic, no. XD Cos Eripon happens, yo!

Writing-wise... My oshi is Riho, but writing her is like trying to tear my fingernails off one at a time sometimes =_=. Eripon is always fun to write, and I think I have a thing for evil Fukuhime o_o;;; Well, a Fukuhime who doesn't really conform to ordinary morality at least XD Her ojou-samaness does tend to warp her perceptions a little...haha. I love Maachan to bits and when hitting impasses, a well applied Maachan will break even the most awkward of situations. XD I love all the children and love writing them all, so I can't really pick a favourite! They're all amazing! Haha.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2013, 09:12:39 PM »
I'm new and extremely clueless.  :banghead:
Can someone tell me how to post a fanfic?

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2013, 12:54:24 AM »
I'm new and extremely clueless.  :banghead:
Can someone tell me how to post a fanfic?

Go to the appropriate fanfiction section (H!P, H!P perv, or AKB48).
Create a new thread and put the title of your fic in the subject of the first post of your thread.
If you want, you can use the first post to introduce yourself and mention the pairings of your post, but this is optional.
Cut and paste your fic into a post on your thread.
If you don't want to seem like a complete newbie, spell check your post and include white space between paragraphs (however, people tend to be forgiving if you don't).
Sit back and await your accolades.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2013, 10:58:09 AM »
For Yuuyami-san's question, I believe it's probably AtsuYuu coupling (Duh) and Atsuko for AKB. I don't know H!P much so I never wrote/read the fics.

When I write about Atsuko, I just love to make her the S. Like she's always teasing the others, not knowing that SOME PEOPLE are looking at her weirdly. The same with AtsuYuu. Whenever they're together, I get some sort of image that Atsuko's teasing Yuko while the shorter girl would try her best to be dominant, though that time never came~

As for reading, I enjoy reading bout Yuihan and Sasshi. I don't know but they're fun~ It's different than my OTP. I can't seem to point it out... And no I didn't mean them as a pair O.O

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2013, 02:52:12 AM »
I think its obvious from who's in my avatar and signature set who I enjoy reading/writing the most  :roll: lol

I have a question for you guys that I've noticed myself doing lately: does anyone ever notice that when they write it seems to be similar aspects? for example, I myself have noticed that I tent to be writing aigaki oneshots being lazy in bed mostly at ai's place. I think I only do it cus im mostly lazing around in bed all day and its all I know for now until I get an actual job lol

so how about you guys?
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2013, 09:02:21 AM »
Apartment rooms, that's what I tend to write mostly everything in xD Or hotel settings! Cuz it's a setting very fitting for everyone of their occupation :0

I'm also guilty of reusing the same jokes in writing, that's for sure >>;

Example, whenever someone did as much as mention "Emofag," Aichan would sneeze, where ever she may be xD

Offline scratchdnote5

• Collars
  • ecchi
  • Writer's block forever.
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2013, 09:30:59 PM »

1. There was a question I wanted to answer first about rare pairings.
My OTP is basically a non-existent pairing when going through video clips. Yuuyami seems to agree that it's almost non-existent except for a few photos.

What is my OTP? Goto Maki/Takahashi Ai.
How existent are they? They're the polar opposite of Goto Maki/Tanaka Reina.
How I feel right now?  :cry:

2. After recently going through my older writings, I noticed that I have a thing for bedrooms or semi-public spaces. I don't think I'm a conventional writer, either, based on what I've read back.

My question (for a while now) is: If you haven't written in a while or have lost your 'mojo/steam' and you try to write, do you look at what you wrote and go, "How in the world did I write anything before?"

Cause for me, I tried to writing in a way that wasn't familiar to me which killed my writing buzz and when I tried to write it felt so forced I wanted to die. Reading it back wasn't any better.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2013, 11:52:44 PM »
I mostly look back on what I write just to make sure im not repeating myself but next to that I don't like looking at my old stuff so much, too much emberassment lols and I think I've lost my mojo or atleast am getting ubber lazy cus I have quite a few ideas around my head but when I open word the motivation leaves me and I feel like im not writing things right ^^;
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2013, 02:05:16 AM »
Oh, a good question! Thanks for reigniting the discussion, it's been a little dead around here. :lol:

And oh yes, whenever I go back and look at my old stuff, I'm like "how the hell did I come up with that!? I was hilarious before, what happened!?". Of course, sometimes I look back and was like "what was I thinking, this is utter crap, why do people like it?". But my writing changes with me, and I guess I can't really go back, even though my personal voice tends to be pretty strong throughout, even if the style changes.I find that my writing urge gets killed usually when I feel bogged down by everything...and so...yeah. Sometimes I wake up and be like "ok let's do this" and do it, but most of the time it's like "ok I'm up....what now?" I really need to get back to many (unfinished) stories...

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline scratchdnote5

• Collars
  • ecchi
  • Writer's block forever.
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2013, 01:16:04 AM »
It's pretty ironic how we as writers can write so much, but when it actually comes to rereading back our old stuff we run for the hills. It took some serious time to actually get through everything I wrote not because it was long, but the amount of times I had to exit out from the amount of cringing I was doing. It does help to look back at old things like as 'kawaii beam' said, avoids being repetitious, but it also helps in finding that spark. Find what one used to be strong writing in, practice with it and see if the muse returns for more than a few seconds.

Muses. Why must you be so difficult to retain sometimes?

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Hikaru Stage