JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Aono Uta

Author Topic: Pondering Question of the Moment  (Read 33126 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Pondering Question of the Moment
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 05:11:58 PM »
Interesting question. I think everyone will expect me to answer Ai, but that's not true. I like her a lot, that much is true, but like writing her? Oh no, she's tough. You really got to put yourself out there in order to write her in the way I think she's like, and it makes me feel really drained emoting like her. Lol.

So, my favorite character to write is, oddly, Sayu. XD The narcissism, the cute side, the evil side, the completely-hopeless-at-athletics side...all of it. She's just really fun and amusing the moment she appears in any story. XD Which is why I have lots of fun with her. XD Reina gets an honorable mention because I like writing her into situations that make her a sulky kitten. XD I'm evil like that. Hohohoho. :3

Can't really tell what I like to read though, since what I appreciate is the writer's skill at portraying any one character, specific to the situation they're put in. It's hard to see good portrayals of the characters in most cases, so I often just read it for the fun situations. But I definitely like OTN1's Miki a lot, it makes me feel like I'm seeing the real Miki at work. That's the kind of thing I look for. So nope, I don't really have a favorite character to read about. Except possibly Ai, because I like her best, but then again it depends on how she's written and all...XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 06:10:15 AM »
like say, Aya wrestling Miki down no problem while she's holding a light-hearted conversation with Rika with her usual smile.
Ooooooooooooooooooooh...I am SO there. :drool:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 11:45:14 AM »
When it comes to writing characters, even though all my stories have Yossi, I would have to say I really enjoy writing Yaguchi.  In my opinion, Yaguchi has a lot of character that can shine in many different ways. Serious, childish, protective, vulnerable, there is just so much to work with.  When I look back at my stories, I have only written her three times, but each have been very different and I loved writing each one.   

I will be the first to admit that I love hopeless romanticism, I eat that stuff up.  Therefor, I will forever love fluff stories, but I am open to all genres of story.  When I first found this forum, I read every single fic on this thread, and when it came to picking onens I liked, the were really different.

:pandaaa:

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2009, 09:02:06 PM »
Pops in randomly.

I don't like writing any particular character as long as they suit the situation I want to write. Most of the time I don't want to write anyway... I want to READ. *cough*sowritemoarpls*cough* XP

For reading, I like reading about psychotically jealous/possessive characters. o_o; And selfish characters who don't realize they're selfish. I tend to enjoy the underdogs, the jilted and the unlucky or clumsy. The cool/suave/emo-in-an-attractive-way characters stay secondary to me.

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 01:10:35 AM »
I have a question too.

How do you feel about rare pairings?

I love them. I think you can tell that already. XD They make me think "Eh?" at the end, but later they grow on me. XD

So...what do you think?

*runs out*

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 05:34:15 AM »
I am a fan of rare pairings~~ :grin: They sound strange at first but almost all turn out to be cute/sexy, depending on the situation. I definitely prefer reading them over writing them though. :lol:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 05:01:16 PM »
It really depends on the rare pairings for me xDDD

If it's something crackheaded like say.... Yajima Maimi x Junjun, then I'd be slightly discouraged from reading xDDD But if the author execution is decent enough, I'd get into it~!

But otherwise, as long as the pairing's plausible, I'd go for it. :>

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 03:10:59 AM »
I like rare pairings for the most part as long as the writer makes it convincing...

...except for Ai x someonewhoisnotGakisan. o_o;;; I don't know why but I can't really enjoy other Ai-pairings. Besides for that one little thing, I pretty much go for anything. XD Like for example, awhile back strawb3rrykream's Hero made me kind of want to see Miki x Koharu. :sweatdrop: But heck, you know... writers like Hammy could probably make me like anything.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 07:11:14 AM »
Like for example, awhile back strawb3rrykream's Hero made me kind of want to see Miki x Koharu.
I am so going to hell for that one. XD

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 07:50:04 AM »
^ I guess I'll be keeping you company there then for enjoying it. XD

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2009, 06:53:53 AM »
I thought I'd join, hopefully get me back into writing again. Rare pairings? I think they're a fun surprise especially the ones that you would never think up. But then cross pairings such as a Berryz member x MM member would be a little weird. Keep it within the group I say.

In fact, the story I wanted to post soon is a rare pairing, although I think maybe it might have been done since my nearly year long hiatus.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2009, 09:02:02 AM »
Rare pairings...hmmm...not sure if I was the first to brooch the AiLin coupling.....lol. So yes. I love the classics - but I also love the rare couplings.

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2009, 06:42:52 PM »
Even though I am a sucker for the classics a rare pairing story is always good to read to keep things in a fresh and new perspective.  I will always remember this fic I read when I first got into MM and H!P and it was an AibonxYaguchi.  It was adorable but weird and I loved it.  If I remember correctly it was called bubblegum world.

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline aya-chii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 02:07:18 PM »
this is just a random question...
well, i've been reading fanfics here in JPH!P for some quite time now..
and i often read "perv thread [?] " from comments..
is there really an existing pervy fanfics thread?
sorry, i'm really clueless...?

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 04:02:09 PM »
this is just a random question...
well, i've been reading fanfics here in JPH!P for some quite time now..
and i often read "perv thread [?] " from comments..
is there really an existing pervy fanfics thread?
sorry, i'm really clueless...?

Yes there is! :)

You just need to have made 20 posts (in your case, yay) and request for access here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=1002.0

Once you have done this, the perv forum will magically appear  :P

Enjoy.  :thumbsup

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2011, 04:51:39 PM »
^guiding lost souls to the ecchi. Tsk, for shame, Bee-rinko.

So, here's a question in the spirit of:

In an non-graphic manner, please state a fantasy perv pairing (multi-coupling) and situation.

While i would not write it, I want to see a Nakazawa/Linlin punishment fic for calling her senior a 'kinpatsu butayaro' on national TV.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2011, 04:58:32 PM »
Takanagaki, that's Ai, Risa, Reina for the confused. I blame Hammies for my love of this one, although, they are my top three.

Situation? Hmm, Take Off Is Now dance practice, Reina just can't seem to get that kneel on the floor hip thrust/back arch thing right. So Risa decides to help by pinching her butt. :lol: Things escalate from there.

I think I'll just leave it at one, y'all know I could go on forever about pervy things. XD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2011, 05:59:58 PM »
^ XD That's a pairing I've never thought of.

The reason on how it starts seems interesting and might work.

And why not some detail?! lol

For me...rokkies enough said!! XD

I guess it can happen cuz Reina and Sayu are trying to help Eri make up her mind who she wants the most. lol That's as far as I go with that detail!!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2011, 06:03:52 PM »
Rokun already wrote my fantasy perv pairing. Involving underaged girls so it will never be posted, at least not for several years

But for the sake of the question, let's see...

I always kinda wanted an AiSayuReina. With Sayu and Reina ganging up on Ai. XD Having Eri walk in and join in is optional. XD You can probably guess that I love me some AiRokkies generally. :lol:

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2011, 04:00:15 AM »
*reads the tiny text*  lol
*Inches away from Tea chan*  :tama-slide:

I'm with writerjunkie.  Rokkies for me too XD  I like "Everybody Loves Eri" type stories.

lol well maybe I'll adjust Tea Chan's idea to my liking XD

I always kinda wanted an AiEriSayuReina. With Sayu and Reina ganging up on AiEri. Having Risa walk in and join in is optional.

I'd love to have Ai too but I think if it were Rokkies+Ai, Ai chan would go for Reina instead of Eri XD

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Aono Uta