JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CLC - Cafe Mocha Please

Author Topic: (Group) NewS  (Read 108363 times)

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2006, 04:00:57 PM »
Quote from: shirenu

I think my faves right now (besides Yamap) are Masuda, Tegoshi (or is he called Yuya more often?) & Ryo - Masuda and Tegoshi because they just make me smile with their cuteness. Tegoshi's such a little puppy ;__; Pairing these two is like killing shirenu sweetly.

YESS TEGOSHI <3 And he's called Tegoshi more often. Or Tego or Teshi or... Tegonyan, Tegorin etc XD

I got my april mags this week and scanned some random pics.

Tegoshi has hairy legs.

And pissed Yamapi.

Oh and you need to see this too! XD Pic shamelessly stolen from some LJ community/user don't remember.

Yamapi is on the cover of a magazine called Tarzan. No idea what kind of magazine that is... XD

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2006, 05:55:49 PM »
Quote from: fuyumi

Yamapi is on the cover of a magazine called Tarzan. No idea what kind of magazine that is... XD

:shock:

BUY!!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2006, 06:32:55 PM »
Yeah that Tarzan cover is mad hot. O___O

Yamap needs to smile more often. ROFL!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline yami

NewS
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2006, 01:00:25 AM »
I was just laughing my head off when I saw that tarzan-thing in LJ... :lol: because ehh, he's supposed to tell about how he ended up with that body of his? or what...? :D it's going to be interesting.... since yama used to be so anorexic. though I like him better now that he's chubby! :heart:

teshi is so cute! but he should... shave. or is he trying to be manly?? ^^;

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2006, 07:39:23 AM »
Quote from: fuyumi

TSK!! It sold out THREE DAYS after it hit the shelves!! :evil:

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2006, 05:07:01 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAMAPI!!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2006, 05:47:49 PM »
Oh it's his birthday?? :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAMAPI!!1 YOU EVIL, EVIL GUY.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2006, 07:07:38 PM »
HapPI Birthday

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2006, 04:15:23 PM »
YAMAP~!! ^o^ Otanjyoubi omedetou!!! ^o^

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2006, 08:58:17 AM »
Yamashita Tomohisa's first solo single will be released on 31 May 2006. Entitled 'Daite Senorita', the song will be the theme for the TBS dorama 'Kurosagi'.

SI~!! Oretachi wa itsudemo futari de hitotsu datta~!! ^o^

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2006, 07:46:10 PM »
Wow~  Daite Señorita... sounds so  :twisted: + :oops:...  Sekushii title, ne?

I wish my guy would tell me "Daite, Señorita~! "        :damnfunny

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2006, 10:19:51 AM »
MORE on Yamap's 'Daite Senorita'...

Tracklist :
1. Daite Senorita
2. Yubiwa

Date of Release : 30 May 2006

Additional Information : Limited Edition comes with a DVD of the 'Daite' PV, karaoke version of the PV, making-of footage, photo sticker and 12-page photo booklet.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2006, 11:08:40 AM »
Holy hell, that's a lot of extra!! o__o <- used to H!P

Not that I'll buy it, Yamap has enough fans :D Looking forward to it, anyway!

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2006, 01:24:11 PM »
You don't say... >_< I'm tempted to buy! >_<

*goes off to see if she has anymore piggy banks to break*

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Potato : April 2006
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2006, 06:15:57 PM »

I was QUITE HAPPY with myself for managing to join the long Yamap pic coz it stretched over two pages. But that said, the joining was quite messily done coz I wanted to finish scanning this mag ASAP. ( It's been a month since I first brought it home and ripped it up in preparation for scanning. :p ) So yes... If it looks bad... *cough*... Just excuse it k? :kwink:

EDIT : Oops!! Missed out one. :P

Offline prettylovely1

• ecchi
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2006, 02:19:35 PM »
YAMAPI!!! OMG have you guys seen kurosagi yet?! *sigh* I reallllllllly gotta go to japan.
As your enemy I promise to like everything you hate just to annoy you.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2006, 08:03:12 PM »
*raises arm and waves hand around*

Me!! Me!! I watched Kurosagi already!! Yamap KAWAII!!!n ^o^

But yes... Very serious role he's taking on this time. Completely different from that of Nobuta...

Yamap :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ~!!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2006, 01:27:28 PM »
Gonna watch Kurosagi ep 2 today :D

Anyway, there's no random Johnnys thread so I'll post this here!!

I got this weird Johnnys concert last night, didn't finish watching it because the video player crashed but anyway. There was so much fricking stuff going on o_O These high water squirt things, the guys were fricking flying around, Kame slayed a dragon, there were fights... What the hell?? Are all Johnnys concerts like this or was this some kind of special?? It had NewS, Kat-tun, and some kids. Called 'Summary' something, and I think the idea was something like 'NewS VS. Kat-tun' I think o_O

Anyway, the show was pretty awesome and great, but it was WAY TOO MUCH FOR ME. I was expecting to see NewS perform their songs, but it was just really random musical/samurai action/rapping/dancing/hanging from the air/fighting thing. Wth? Please tell me they have 'normal' concerts too, because I want to see them just perform their songs too, lol. I like NewS' songs a lot so I'd really like to see a concert where they actually get to perform them, lol. They only did like two of their songs (before the player crashed) and even then there was other random stuff mixed in, so I couldn't really just sit back and enjoy the guys. o_O

& One more weird thing: Ryo wasn't in the concert o_O Did he join NewS later than others?? I'm sure he wasn't there, I would've noticed because *cough* I've got the hots for him.

I really love the Tegoshi + Masuda combo because they can sing and they're cute! :D Masuda's the one I really wanted to see and I was happy when I did. He's just so cute with his eyes and the smile and all. Is he doing anything now that NewS is on break?? Anyway, I think if Yamap wasn't Yamap Masuda would be my favourite NewS member. Though in the end favourites aren't that important, so I can just say I love Masuda, right? :lol:  

Anyway, I was impressed with the stuff they did - Yamap and Kame hanging on the ropes and doing all this dangerous stuff was like WHOA. O_O And the dancing, singing etc. was all very cool. But I still think a lot of it was just too much ROFL. At times I just felt like laughing, like "wth are they serious??" At least I think anyone who thinks of Johnnys as just boyband members should watch this concert because hell, they're just so much more. Like I could never imagine Backstreet Boys doing what they did. o_o

/end babble

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2006, 08:25:51 PM »
How was Kurosagi 2? :P

LOL!!! ^o^ hee! Think you've got 'Summary of Johnnys World'. :P It's actually more of a musical than a concert per se. It was a joint stage production between NewS and KAT-TUN and the music in the whole show were all previously released Johnnys songs (hence the title 'Summary' :P). Mostly senpai's music. :P Johnnys musicals are quite 'over the top' in that they have a lot of flying around and stuff. When I have the time I'll go rip Koichi's 'Shock' and you'll see what I mean. :P

They do have normal concerts and those are quite okay. Well. Normal. XDD But yeah. Lots of backflips still. XDD

Ryo didn't join NewS later than the others but as to why he wasn't there, I can't recall offhand. >_< Masuda and his BIG HUGE BRIGHT smile!! ^o^ KAWAII!! ^o^ I think he's still appearing on Shonen Club although I haven't had the time to watch Shonen Club so... >_<

*goes off to go see if she can dig out News Nippon 0304 -> It's DEFINITELY somewhere. I just need to find it. T_T*

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2006, 12:11:37 AM »
Kurosagi 2nd ep was mad hot!! The storyline is so great and Kurosagi's so cool. Loved it when he cried a bit. Loved every bit of it really. But I had to delete the ep already because I'm on my bro's laptop and I can't store stuff here :lol:

Ahh, I thought it was more like a musical :D But boy was I confused when it started, since I was really expecting a normal concert :P

That's sad Ryo wasn't there, though, I'd love to see more of him.
>_>
<_<

*huggles suki!!!*

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CLC - Cafe Mocha Please