JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Airi Suzuki - Single Bed

Author Topic: Engagement - chap 27 (02/11/2016)  (Read 49128 times)

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Engagement - chap 27 (02/11/2016)
« on: March 17, 2014, 10:29:50 AM »
In a cafe on the one of the table near the window, there’s a group of some young women gathering. Their topics seems so interesting that can make their laugh so freely and causing they are  get annoying look from the other costumers in the cafe and when that happened one of these women who’s the younger one among of them can only doing facepalmed herself and apologized for the interruption of her friends bad behavior.
“Seriously girls, you guys are so noisy here. Wonder why I even get stuck with the bunch of adults that acts really like a kids in the kindergarten. It’s much better to spending my precious time with my preciously girlfriend,” complaint the girl with a cute strange fang and sexy duck lips.
One of the young women there shoved the girl’s shoulder jokingly as showing her wide smile combine with the dimples making her cuter and somehow her face resemble to a squirrel-look a like in her out twenty three.
“Don’t be so tends here Tomochin~ it’s a rare time for us to get some time to gather like this you know. You know how busy we’re this time lately. And you’ve so much times already with your girlfriend right? Why you just enjoy your time with us, your precious best friends~!!” said the squirrel-like woman still with her wide smiling dimples. The girl called Tomochin as for Itano Tomomi just rolled her eyes by the older said.
“That’s right! Just like this squirrel midget say, it’s one of a rare time for us to spending time together like this. With bunch of works and wife thing,” added the other woman that seems to be the oldest among them with her short light brown hair and a face that you can found on some of fashion magazine. The woman with short hair poured another glass of wine and shipping them elegantly.
“Nah Mari-chan, how many times already I told you to not call me with that midget thing, do not equalized me with this bakamidget over here!” retorted the squirrel woman irritated. Same with Tomomi, the oldest called Mari-chan as for Shinoda Mariko just rolled her eyes. Her insulted triggered the said bakamidget to protest also.
“Who’s you said bakamidget here bakasquirrel! You’re midget too so don’t denying the fact,” said the called bakamidget annoyed.
“Hey! At least I’m taller than you!! Hwee!” mocked the older.
“You, it’s just 4cm!”
“Not it’s 5cm! You bakamidget!”
“Stop calling me with that name!!”
“Make me bakamidget!!”
“Oh you asked me for that, come here you little bakasquirrel!!”
Just the short one about to got off of her seat suddenly a hand grabbed her collar making the shorter yanked back to her seat.
“No fighting here Takamina and Yuko stop that insult. Both of you are the Wmidgets here so be fine with that!” said the oldest with finality tone. Not want to be kicked out from this cafe because of these baka midgets fight.
“STOP CALLING US MIDGET!!”
“AND STOP BEING SO NOISY MIDGETS!!!!”
The final yelled shockingly the group and for some reason make the cafe got silent for a while by the yelled. Tomomi looking so annoyed by these two older women of her. She is really can’t stand any longer if these double midgets can’t stop their mocking to each other. She let out a breath and rubbed her temples after the yell.
“Your bickering make me dizzy,” huffed Tomomi tired.
The said midgets as for Oshima Yuko and Takahashi Minami instantly sat up on their chair after being yelled by their younger friend. For some odd reason their heart beating a quite speed up due to the rising voice of this girl.
“Whoo congrats midgets, you both finally can make this tsunder girl showing her yankee side again. Ah how missed I am hearing those high pitch of your yelling Tomochin~” said Mariko laughing while ignoring the death glare from the said yankee girl.
“You too Mariko, shut up.”
“Bufh! You got me there Tomochin haha..” chukled Yuko after her stunned mode. Fixing her seat and then filling up her glass again, gulping the wine, whased her slightly dried throat after her “small” bickering with Minami.
“Yeah..that high pitch of yours can make stuned you know..ummn,” following the older. Minami also drinking her wine of glass.
“...” Tomomi ignored these two, really annoying by these kind of tease.
There’s a good silent among them. Each just enjoying their wine and the cozy melody which was turning in the cafe.
“Ne Takamina, how’s your wife? If I’m not wrong this month is her eighth period of pregnancy right?” asked Mariko to Takamina that earned the other attention.
“Ah you are right Mariko, so how’s the baby Takamina?” Yuko asked in curiosity. Meanwhile Tomomi just eyed the older across her seat, get anxious too about her best friend condition.
“Nah, they’re doing fine. We’re diligently check-up to doctor about her and the baby condition, all of them in the good condition,” explained Minami smiling. Recalling the memories about her and her wife when they’re went for the check-up and seeing the cute creature inside of her wife’s belly.
“Nice to hear that. Aah..I hope your baby will going out sooner so my baby got another friend to play at,” said Yuko smiling also thinking about a cutest baby of her in back home with her lovely and sexy wife.
“Yeah I hope so too, so my baby will get a good influence by your baby Takamina,” added Mariko nodding. Somehow the way Mariko said that make the squirrel-like woman frowned.
“What do you mean so your baby good influence? Are you trying to said that my baby gave the bad influence to your baby?”
“Ah you got me there Oshima-san. I just do not want to my cutest, pure, and lovely baby got harass by your baby, just like the baby’s mother. So yes,” replied Mariko nodding her head again in a good mother mode that just doing the right thing to protect her baby.
“You-“
“Nah I don’t want any bickering again, please..and Yuko, I know you wont teach your baby anything stupid right?” said Tomomi cutting Yuko speak. Yuko huffed hardly by the younger.
“Of course not. I wont teach my precious baby that thing you know..hmm maybe a little wont hurt-d’aww! Why are you slapped my head bakamina?!” complaint Yuko to the younger.
“Haahh I feel sorry for your wife and baby having an idiot and pervert mother like you,” sighing Minami.
Another silent accompanying these group until an idea from the oldest gather attention from the other girls.
“It’s seem so old but, how if we make an arrangement of our child's?” asked Mariko.
“What do you mean?” asked Minami back confused.
“Yah, what’s da meaning of that, Mari-chan?” Yuko got confused too, while Tomomi again just rolled her eyes due to the Wmidgets baka.
“The meaning’s, she want to engagement your child to each other,” said Tomomi, explained for the confused girls.
“What? Why?” asked both of them still in confused mode.
Mariko huffed and chuckled about these two,”Yeah..just like Tomo’s said, I want to engaged our kids. I want to strong up our bounds to each other. Beside..I’ll be more relieved if my kid will pair up with one of you guys' kid. You don’t want to your kids pair up with a stranger and weird kids right?” said Mariko as the Wmidgets shocked their head at same times.
“I don’t want to,” Yuko.
“Me too,” Minami.
“Nah, how ‘bout you, Tomo?” asked Mariko.
“Nope. I better let my future kids decide it by itself with who they want to be,” said Tomomi. “Seriously Mariko, we’re not in olden times anymore.”

“Demo ne Tomo..it’s for our close relationship that we’re created since we’re in school, I didn’t want this closeness between us just disappear like that by the time that or maybe when we will going to  wherever after this, I don’t know. I just want this closeness between us keep protected and grew stronger and continue by our child's,” said Mariko hopping the younger will agree with her idea.
Tomomi got silent by the oldest said as the other two Yuko and Takamina giving her their puppy eyes for the younger to agreed by the oldest idea.
By the cute glance the older gave her, for the nth times for the night Tomomi let out her breath. Finally give up by these young women.
“Hufftt it’s just for our relationship..so what’s the plan?”
......................................^^........................
So..what is it?
I’m sorry for my poor English since it’s not my first language
I’m trying to make another fic..eer..care to give me some comment?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:56:19 AM by sophcaro »
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Engagement-00
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 10:42:58 AM »
Wow~
So Yuko, Taka and Mariko-sama had babies?
And Tomo haven't... And she's dating with her girlfriend... Is it Chiyuu?
And they want to engage their babies with each other...
Interesting. Really, I'm waiting for the update!
Thank you! :heart:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 12:45:53 PM »
Ohhh..going to engage the kid :3

Update soon

Offline triela

• ecchi
  • http://kirikawota.tumblr.com
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 07:00:43 PM »
update pls
i want to know more about atsumina couple and baby atsumina  :heart: :wub:
engaged plans ....  :w00t:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 07:09:07 AM »
Lost Heaven  Kirozoro triela tehehe..thanks for reading and dropped your comment here
here's the chara that I'll be using here. actually the whole story for atsumina family but I'll write the other family as well.
sorry for the mess up english..

Character:
Takahashi family

-Takahashi Minami and Takahashi Atsuko
A married couple, having two kids. A boy and a girl.

-Watanabe Mayu as Takahashi Mayu
The first child of atsumina couple. 17 years old. A handsome and cute boy at the same time, cold attitude  and lack of expression. Only showing his expression to his family. Knowing as a cyborg, smart head, good at fight, and a little bit nerd. Using glasses because of studying and his an otaku. Aiming to become a doctor. A bit pervert.

-Matsui Jurina as Takahashi Jurina
The second child in Takahashi family. A 16 years old beautiful young girl, cute, cheerful, and a bit clumsy. Smart girl, having hobbies flirting with girls cause of her boyish look. The spoiled one in the family.

Oshima family

-Oshima Yuko and Oshima Haruna
A married couple. Having three child. A son and two daughters. A very lovely couple and a “bit” pervet.

-Matsui Rena as Oshima Ren
The older child of Oshima couple. 18 years old guy. Tall, handsome, cool appearance and having pale skin that contrast with his black hair making him look like a prince. Smart, good at fight, kind, the president of the  student council. He’s really care toward Yuki, their closeness making them both the Prince and Princess of their school.

-Watanabe Miyuki as Oshima Miyuki
The second child of KojiYuu couple. 17 years old beautiful girl, sweet, cute, cheerful, and a bit pervet. A nice girl and smart. Having crush toward Saya but to shy to say her feeling.

-Kimoto Kanon as Oshima Kanon
The younger child of Oshima family. 15 years old girl. Cute, shy, and lovable kid. Having a smart head made her go to high school same with her older brother and sister in such young age. The spoiled child in the family.

Shinoda family

-Shinoda Mariko and Shinoda Minami
A married couple. Having a one and twin child.

-Kashiwagi Yuki as Shinoda Yuki
The first child of Shinoda couple. 18 years old girl. Beautiful, kind, sweet, smart, pretty, nice attitude a princess like. She and Ren are childhood friend thus their closeness making their the perfect pair in their school.

-Yamamoto Sayaka as Shinoda Saya
The second child of Marimii couple. 17 years old boy and having a twin sister. Handsome, stoic face, cool, smart and yankee like. Actually, he doesn’t like Ren’s closeness to his older sister.

-Shimazaki Haruka as Shinoda Haruka
The third child of Shinoda family. 17 years old. Beautiful, cute, and shy girl but having a salt expression, except toward her older sister. Having crush toward Yui, always get embarrassed  every time Yui got closer to her.

Itano family

-Itano Tomomi and Itano Tomo~mi
A married couple. They’re just having one son.

-Yokoyama Yui as Itano Yui
The only child of TomoTomo couple. 17 years old boy. good looking boy, smart, good at fight. he always tease Haruka because she like her but to afraid to tell his feeling.

ano..can I have a guide to posting a picture here? I want to add their photo but I don't know how to...

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:04:34 AM by deguchi »

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 08:17:14 AM »
ano..can I hve a guide to posting a picture here? I want to add their photo but I don't know how to...

use [.IMG](pict url)[./IMG] without dot :>

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Engagement-00-character's 23/3
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 12:35:10 PM »
Whaa~ So many big "kids"!
I'm looking forward for the theirs story!
Ganbare~~~ :heart:

A little P.S. Can you add a SaeYaka couple? Or its impossible and you don't want to?

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 01:16:47 PM »
hope there's wmatsui and mayukii :33

please update soon !

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 01:35:53 PM »
Mayuki Wmatsui

Update soon

Offline triela

• ecchi
  • http://kirikawota.tumblr.com
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 04:12:48 AM »
mayuyu and jurina atsumina baby´s XD
i cant wait for the next chapter
update soon

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 04:28:13 AM »
Hope Wmatsui and Mayuki! :farofflook: :err:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 12:32:21 PM »
Ah... Rena as a male here.... and Jurina as the female...

Would this be Jurina and Rena with Mayu and Yuki couplings?

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next

Thank you for the intro and the characters info

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 01:09:10 PM »
I hope it will be MaYuki and WMatsui fanfic  :wub:

I also like the characters in this fanfic :thumbsup 

Please update soon can't wait  :cow:  :cow:

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2014, 05:30:38 AM »
Your fic is friggin' exciting. I just love all the characters. Hope that you'll update soon. Thanks for your fascinating work.

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-01-update 03/4
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2014, 11:21:58 AM »
blakwhite thanks..but maybe I'll try later
Lost Heaven thanks for comment! SaeYaka ne..I'll try to add them too, but for later chap!
chocholate Kirozoro triela River1721 cisda83 vivinardisa teru_fi thank you~ we'll see later ne..
here's the update~ hope you enjoy!

Chapter1
-Takahashi Residence
The morning just come, a slight of morning shine slipped through the curtain, slowly illuminating a room. On the bed, there’re lying two body’s under the blanket snuggling to each other wanting for the warmness from their partner. One of the two with brunette hair slipped her hand to the waist of the black hair woman beside her, brought their body more closer if that even possible. The black hair woman snuggled her face on the neck of the brunette one, smelling the nice scent of her partner. 

Riing…Riing..Riing..

The ringing clock surprised them to wake up. The younger of the two woke up first but still with eyes closed.

“It’s morning already…let’s get up,” mumbled the her on the older neck. Her warm breath ticklish the older woman made her nose got deeper on the younger hair, smelling her sweet scent.

“Mumn..don’t wanna..sleepy..” replied the older one with sleepy tone.

“Mou, Minami..get up already. We have so much thing to do today ne..” said the younger slowly releasing her arms around from the older called Minami.

“Those things can wait..let me sleep for minutes Atsuko~” whinny Takamina. Atsuko chuckled by her “husband” whinny voice that so cute to be heard. Parted their body that give her a little more strength cause the older tight hug, finally Atsuko facing her sleepy, tired, but still cute face of her lovely “husband”.

Tracing her finger around the older closed eyes, “Come on Minami~ I don’t want you to be late for your first work today. You don’t want to get a bad image for being a late boss don’t you?” Atsuko whisper slowly, hopping the older one to open her eyes.

After some peck here and there as for intended to avoid those rosy lips, finally the older one opening her eyes and was serving by such a beauty pretty view of her wife. “Nee~o-ha-yo-u~” greeted Atsuko smiling at her “husband” sleepy face.

“Mnmn..ohayou my pretty waifu~ what a beautiful morning view I have here..” greeted Takamina back smiling at her lover one.

“Come on, we’ve to get up,” Atsuko said as she wanted to get up from the bed, but a pair of arms brought her body lying back onto the bed. “Hey~” complained the younger one while giggled, already know what the older one wanted.

“Gimme my morning kiss first~~”

“Thehe..haii~~” the giggled was sealed by a pair of lips that kissing her, slowly but soon the smooth kiss turned to the heated one. Momentary forgetting the other thought to get up. Until their lungs demanded for the air that forcing them to parted their so called morning kiss.

“Satisfied now?” asked Atsuko under her hot breath.

“Un! Thank you honey~~” replied Takamina with her sweet smiled that showed her cute dimples.

“Now get up! And please wake up our kids later okay…I’ll make breakfast for us,” said Atsuko.

“Hai~ hai~” she gave a last kiss on her wife’s sexy lips before finally got up from the bed, walking sleepily to the bathroom.

Atsuko chuckled at her “husband” antics. Then decide to get up as well going out to the kitchen, preparing the food for her little family.

The Takahashi family was just come back to Japan yesterday evening after their state in America for about 14 years already. It’s a long time already that the head of the Takahashi family decide to come back to their country, Japan. After her “morning ritual”, Takamina sitting on one of the chair in the dining table while reading a newspaper. Wanting to know what were happen in this country of her birthplace. Getting up for the news for what happens recently. While Atsuko in the kitchen making some pancake’s for the family breakfast.

“OHAYOU~!!!” a loud greeting filled the air of the dining room. A girl with length shoulder black hair bounced happily entering the room, her smooth black hair floating beautifully in the air. Wearing her new high school uniform she spotting a woman on the table, grinning she skipped to her and gave the woman a big hug followed by a kiss on the cheek.

“Ohayou Papa!!” said the girl energetically. Her cat-like smile grew bigger seeing the woman that she called papa greeted her back with a hug smile as well.

“Ohayou Jurina-chan~” said Takamina patted her daughter’s head as the said daughter giving her the cat-like smile to her papa that made her look like a cute puppy. The said papa can’t help to pinch those cute cheeks of her daughter.

“How was your sleep? Is it okay? I’m sorry, we’ve just arrived yesterday and now you must go to your new school already. You need more rest to stared your activity, I don’t want my baby to get tired~” said Takamina feeling bad.

“Nah, my slept were well papa. The journey yesterday was really the tired one but I’m okay now! See? Beside it’s my first day of my new experience getting into my new school here,” said Jurina smiling cutely, reassuring her papa’s feeling.

“Yokatta na~I’m glad you’re seems exited for your school here.”

“Un!”

“Nah, go greet your Mama and help her with the food okay?” said Takamina to her daughter. Jurina nodded happily while skipped to the kitchen.

Chuckled by her energetic girl, Takamina back to her newspaper. Not long a boy wearing uniform which is same to Jurina with adding a navy blue hoodie jacket and with eyeglasses on, the handsome yet cute boy appeared giving her morning greeting.

“Ohayou Papa,” said the boy giving a peck on the woman’s cheek before take his seat in front of the said papa.

“Ohayou Mayu. How was your sleep?” again Takamina asked the same question to her son this time. Folded back the newspaper and placed it on the table as she took her hot chocolate.

“I’m slept well. Thought my body a little sore from the long journey yesterday. I feel great now,” replied the boy called Mayu. Giving a warm smile despite of his cyborg expression.

The papa smile back hearing her son’s answer, “Hmm glad to hear that..ne, are you exited for your first day at new school? I now you kids grown up at outside country and we’re rarely to come to Japan except for vacation, but I hope you kids don’t feel any shy here and act like your age around. I’m sure you kids will feel accustomed being here,” said Takamina.

“Papa, you worry too much. We’re already familiar with these all, beside although we’ve grown up in another country we’re still Japanese so it’s just feel same with these all,” said Jurina in her brother behave. Placing the foods on the table, she sitting beside Mayu that gulping his hot chocolate.

“Un, so no worries here..” said Mayu agreed with her sister as he started digging up to his pancake.

“Our kids has grown up honey, they’re know what they want to do. Now eat your breakfast,” Atsuko sat beside her husband, placed the said breakfast in front of Takamina.

“Thank you honey~” a peck on the lips as for thank you that earned a slight chough from their kids while the mama flushed by her husband sudden kiss. “I already know that honey, but I still worried over them. Aah look at them, my babies has grown up now..” said Takamina a little dramatic tone.

“That’s right honey, our babies had grown up, mou now I miss carried my babies back then. Holding them in my arms, playing with their little fingers, chubby cheeks kyaa~ they’re just too cute~” added Atsuko decide to play along with her husband. These adult chatting about their first experience become a parents, as for the kids they’re just shock their head and sighed seeing their parent acts.

Jurina grinning widely feeling happy with the heartwarming atmosphere with her family while Mayu continued with his breakfast with smile seeing his parents interact like a teenagers.

The breakfast of Takashi family went nicely, and it’s time to go to school for the kids.

“You guys sure to just walk to your school? I can drove you there,” said Takamina to her kids while Atsuko fixing her tie.

“It’s okay, Papa. Beside the school are not too far from our house. We’re going now!” replied Jurina getting ready with her bag. She then gave her parents a kiss on the cheek before heading to the front door.

“Take care of your sister Mayu,” said Atsuko.

“I will Mama,” said Mayu also gave a peck on his parent’s cheek, then dash out of the house following his energetic sister that already walking on the street.

Takamina sighed that earning a questioned look from her wife.

“Don’t worry like that Minami..everything will be okay,” said Atsuko softly, cupping her husband cheeks.

“I’ hope soo. Ne, you really no need to call a housemaid? Our house pretty mess now thought..” said Takamina.

“Humm, no need to. I can clean up this house by myself. Don’t worry.”

“But I’m. I don’t want my pretty wife to be so exhausted for doing clean up by herself. Nah, I’ll be home soon, after noon I think so I can help with the clean up. For today I just need to check up my new office. How’s that sound?” asked Takamina while caressing her smoothly cheeks. Slowly drawing near to her wife’s neck. Smelling the sweet scent of her.

“A-aa..that’s..sound nice..” replied Atsuko startled by the sudden kiss on her neck while gripping at the hem of her husband suit.

“Humm..mnm..”

“Minami, you..must..go now..to your..office…” said Atsuko between her whimper breath. Her face already flushed red by the shorter sweet kiss on her neck.

“Okay, see you later honey. I’m going now,” said Takamina after her little invasion to the smooth neck of her lovely wife.

A sweet kissed on the lips before she went to the front door. Leaving the taller woman stood there seeing her husband going for work. Take a breath, Atsuko went for her work too.

-Oshima Residence
A short woman was making foods in the kitchen while humming a tone. Make a smile in her face that look like a squirrel, adding the dimples making her look so cute, aside the stretch that starting to form in her face coz of age. Swiftly her skillful hand here and there, making delicious foods to her family. Just when she was about to reach a tool in the high rack, there’s a hand that took the tool before her. Startled the woman, she turned her sight to a tall raven hair boy handing her the tool she was about to took.

“Here’s Kaa-chan,” said the tall boy with smile in his handsome face.

Seeing the boy before here, this said Kaa-chan let a chuckled, “Heeh you surprised me here, Ren..don’t do that again..” said Yuko as she took the tool and back to her previous task.

“Sorry. Morning Kaa-chan,” replied the boy called Ren apologetic but there’s a smile on his pale yet handsome face.

He then turned to the fridge took a box off milk and poured the milk on the glass. He brought the glass full of milk to his mouth, gulping the white liquid. After drinking the milk, he then back to his kaa-chan side, planning to help the short woman.

“The foods will finish soon. Placed them on the table,” said Yuko to his son that nodded his head as he took the plate of meal to the table in the dining room.

“Morning..” a soft voice filled the air of the room when a beautiful tall woman walked nearing the table. She then took one of the chairs there, beside Ren as she taking a glass of hot chocolate and drinking the liquid.

“Morning Mom,” greeted Ren to the woman beside him.

“Aa morning Ren..hmm where’s your sister? Not wake up yet?” asked the called Mom to her son. Haruna started to take her own plat of food.

“They are-“ his sentence were interrupted as two pretty girls walked to the dining table. Gave a morning kissed on the cheeks of the woman by the two girls.

“Morning Mom!” said these girls in chorus. Their smile’s flashing cutely on their face.

“Morning Miyuki-chan, Non-chan..you kids seems so high up today,” replied Haruna smiling at her pretty daughters. The said daughters took their place in front of her and Ren before replaying to their mom.

“Nothing, just feeling happy this morning!” grinned Miyuki to her mom.

“Un un!” agreed the younger sister nodding her head cutely.

“What’s the commotion here~ morning my princess’s~” said Yuko showed up from the kitchen, like the previous woman, she got a kiss on the cheeks from her two adorably daughters.

“Morning Kaa-chan!” said the girls in unison.

“Haha my girls seems so happy today ne~” Yuko got surprised by the kiss but grinning widely at her daughters. Then going up to her seat beside Haruna and planted a chaste kiss on the taller woman lips. “Morning NyanNyan~”

“Morning Yuuchan,” replied Haruna smiling at her “husband” acts.

The breakfast went well for the family. After their breakfast, the kids were ready for their school now.

“We’re going now Kaa-chan, Mom,” said Ren picking up his bag.

“Take of your sister’s Ren,” said Yuko.

“Un!” he walked to the front door followed by Miyuki and Kanon behind after the girls again gave their kiss on the cheeks of their parent.

Yuko chuckled at her two daughter’s acts as she back to the taller woman that was cleaning the table.

-Shinoda Residence
A woman with short brown hair was reading a magazine on the chair when a beautiful tall girl taking a seat beside her.

“Morning Yuki-chan..” greeted Mariko to her daughter.

“Mmn..morning Daddy..” replied the girl softly. Her slight trembled voice, catch up the called daddy’s attention. She turned her sight to the girl beside her worry.

“You okay Yuki-chan? Yours face are quite pale thought,” said Mariko in concern. She placed her palm on the girl’s forehead and feeling a slight heat there.

“Da-daijoubu desu,” answered Yuki stuttered while avoiding her dad’s palm.

“You seemed not. If you not feeling well just don’t go to school, I’ll make an excuse for you.”

“I sure I’m okay Dad, maybe just luck of sleep.”

“Keep your body in good please. I don’t want you to be sick.”

“I will Dad,” replied Yuki softly.

“Morning! Morning!!” an energetic boy showed up with a girl that similar with him trailed from behind. The twins then take their chair in front of the Mariko and Yuki.

“Morning Daddy, morning Nee-chan,” greeted the girl with her salty expression.

“Morning Saya, Haruka-chan,” replied the daddy to her twin kids. “Neh Saya, did you beholding under your bed? There’s some dirt in your hair,” said Mariko hiding her smirk.

“Eh? No. I did not! Eeh~?!?” shocked Saya. Worrying that his hair really dirty, Saya quickly stroking his black hair hopping the dirt will disappear until his hair look really messy.

“Saya-chan, what are you doing? Why are messing yours hair like that?” asked another woman with chubby cheek entering the room with a tray of some food.

“Eeehhh~??!!” a shock yell from the boy that just earning a good laugh from his daddy and a smile from his two sister.

“I bet you got trolled again by your Daddy,” said Minami chuckling.

Realizing that his hair were not dirty but now messy and got trolled by his daddy, Saya yelling annoyed by his trolled “father”.

“Haha..it’s so funny trolling you Saya, haha..” laughed Mariko.

“Gah! Please don’t make fun of me every morning will you? And why among us I’m the only one that always getting trolled? Hmph!!” sulked him, earned more laughter in the room.

“Your short temper just perfect for Daddy to troll you, so just used by that,” said Haruka with her salty tone.

“Not you too Paruru! Why I feel that you are not my twin anymore..” cried Saya depressed.

“Hmmh..no sulking in the morning, come here I’ll tidy up your hair,” said Minami hiding her grinning. “And Mariko honey, stop trolling and eat your breakfast,” added her eyeing her lover that flashing a smirk to her.

After the warm breakfast, the kids of Shinoda family get ready for their school. Just before they got to the door, a bell rang from outside. Saya opened the door revealing a boy about his age with same uniform grinning at him.

“Morning!” greeted the boy, “Ready for school?”

“Yui! Morning~” greeted Saya back then thought for a while, realizing that his twin and his older sister still in the living room, he then shouted, “Oh! see who’s here in the morning. A prince that picked up for his princess Haruka~!!”

The shout earned a smack on his head by Yui that having a blush on his face. “Baka! What are you shouting?! St-“

Another sound of whack and cried of pain could be hearing from his friend.

“What are you shouted? Dad and Mom could be heard you idiot!” hissed Haruka angry although her face was shade by red color.

“Reveng from earlier. Mou..this morning really the bad one!” huffed he stormed from the house lightly shoved Yui beside. “Hey!”

Leaving the two of them Yui take a peek at Haruka that look at other way with face a bit red. Atmosphere turn awkward for them, fortunately Yuki appear and told them to go to school.
…..^_^…..

I’m sorry if its long and boring  :err: and sorry for the mess English!

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:05:31 AM by deguchi »

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 12:52:56 PM »
Eh~?  No TomoTomo lovey-dovey..? Kinda disappointed. Anyways, thank you. Keep up your hard work author-san.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2014, 02:45:28 PM »
Ah... MariMii, KojiYuu and Atsumina as the parents...

Ah... so Mayuki, ParuYui, Wmatsui pairings... that's for sure....

What's wrong with Yuki?

Is she sick, or has weak body?

Can't wait to see how they are doing on their 1st day of school

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 06:02:59 PM »
great chapterr ~~

my question just as same as chisda83-san..

maybe yuki have a illness ??

cant wait for another chapter~~~

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2014, 03:00:27 AM »
YATTA~  :mon beam:  :sashiko: :mon squee:

Amazing chapter! :onioncheer:  :mon thumb:

Same question here is Yukirin sick or does she have a weak body ? :pig huh:

Wondering if anyone of the kids will be in the same class for the 1st day of school  :dunno: :whistle:  :mon crazyinlove:

Atsumina, Kojiyuu, and MariMii as parents...... this should be interesting :mon star: :mon mischief: :mon fyeah:  :ding:

Can't wait for the next chapter~ :gmon love2: :mon loveflower: :byebye:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-02-mayuki 14/4
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2014, 07:59:44 AM »
teru_fi I'm sorry, they're will appear the next chapter, thanks for the comment!
cisda83 chocholate River1721 Thanks for the comments! for Yuki..I didn't think to make her having an illness, but I'm thinking for that now. we'll see later~
so here's the update, hope you enjoy!

Chapter 2

-Majisuka High School
Takahashi Jurina seems in amazement at the building in front of her. A large building which with some beautiful gardens and large field there. Do not mention the students that scattered in front of the building, some girls were walking while chatting and laughing cheerfully, some boys were chatting under a tree and the others with their activity. She looking at them in awe coz before she only can see them in some movie and manga and when they had vacation to Japan. Finally she can feel the sensation of high school in Japan, wearing uniform and skirt, talked animatedly with other girls.  She wonder how things will going in her new school, will it be more interesting than her former school back in America or will she find another experience here. The though make her more excited.

“Exciting I see..” a soft voice pulled her from her though, smiling and nodding as she turned her sight at the boy with hoodie that covered almost of his face made her frowned instantly.

“You know, as much I love to see you with your favorite hoodie back there in America at least let loose of the hood from your head. No one will recognize you in here anyway and are you not feel hot in this whether? Baka Mayu,” said Jurina to her brother slightly irritated by the older fashion.

“Why? I’m not anyway. I don’t want to get more attention that’s all. Beside this jacket made especially for me,” replied Mayu casually. His hand on the pocket of his school pants. Looking around, he nodded his head seeing the sight of his new school from his spot. “Nice school we got here.”

Jurina rolled her eyes at her cyborg brother’s reply. Sometimes she wanted to whack his head from the lack of expression in his talk, making her annoyed.

“Yeah, yeah...you and with your cool and nerd style. And yeah, I’m exciting! I wonder what’s their reaction later, is it the same with the kids in America or they’ll be more interesting for what I’ll do later hehehe~~”

“It’s more I can tell. Just look at our surrounding..just do not make so much trouble. I don’t want to be a good listener at Papa’s speech,” said Mayu as he eyed some girls and boys there were looking at his sister with admiration sight.

“Don’t worry. I’ll play easy going for now on, I’ll run to you if I got some trouble,” grinning her cute cat-like smile and showing her charming face that earning squeals from the other students.

Mayu rolled his eyes by his little sister said. ‘It’ll be annoying, hufft..’ though Mayu.

“Came on, we will meet with the headmaster before the first lesson begin,” called Mayu starting his walk leaving the girl behind.

“Eh wait!!” called Jurina shocked by the sudden boy that leaving her, she jogged to his side again, ”Before the first lesson begin heh! Looks like you will enter your new class in your first lesson in the morning,” said Jurina mocked and chuckled at her brother as she saw his smirking under his hoodie.

The siblings then walking side by side to the school’s building ignoring the attention from the other students.

-----

Not long after the Takahashi’s sibling entered the school’s building, there’re more squeals can be heard from the students there when three other students entering the gate of the school.

“Ren-sama! Kyaa~!!”

“Oh our Prince is looked more stunning this morning!!”

“Kyaa Non-chan Kawaii~!!”

“Miruki-sama mo kawaiii~!!”

The usual greeting these three siblings get after they’re entering the gate of their school. Kanon smiling shyly at them, still not used being the attention while Miyuki smiling and waved back at them. Her friendly and easy going aura really made her loved by other students. And for the older one of the three, Ren just make his self acted cool in front of them that only make his fangirls squealing more at his coolness.

Before they can enter the building, a boy around Ren’s age approached them.

“Morning Ren! Morning Non-chan! Morning Miruki-chan!” greeted the boy excitedly. The siblings greeted back with smile at the boy.

“What’s the matter Airin?” asked Ren to his buddy. He just knew that something happened when the boy in front of him approached him in the morning like this. Usually he just waits in their classroom or flirting with other girls.

“You just knew something happened, heh ckck..we need you in our room now. There’s some problem need to discuss,” said Airin as for Furukawa Airin to his friend.

“Problem huh..” mumbled Ren then turned to his younger sister. “Look I can’t escort you to your classroom. You’ll go with Miyuki, Ok?”

Kanon just nodded her head, “Leave her to me, you must go to your student council room seems like the problem were serious,” said Miyuki to her older brother.

“Okay, we’ll leave you two. Come one Airin!” Ren then walked leaving his two sisters behind.

“See you later girls!” called Airin before jogged to his friend.

Miyuki turned to her younger sister, “Come on, the bell will rang soon.”

“Un.”

-----

“Ohayou~” greeted Saya entering his class and quickly take a sit beside Miyuki that was having chat with her friend.

“Ohayou Saya-kun, hmm..you look grumpy this morning, something happened?” greeted Miyuki back turned her sight to the boy smiling but changed it to frown after seeing the boy’s grumped expression.

Saya let out a sigh before reply but beat up by Yui that took his desk in front of Saya’s desk, “His Daddy make a troll to him again this morning and a whack from his twin for teasing her.”

Miyuki rised her brow but let out a chuckle hearing the unfortunate of the boy beside her while Saya pouted, “Don’t laugh and you, I’m trying to help you with her and a whack that I get? Gezz what a friend.”

“Hey..I’m glad if you help me, thanks but not like that. Why you must to yell like that by the way? In front of yours parent? Seriously, you just make her embarrassed by your action back there you know, and what if she don’t like me,” said Yui after turned his desk facing the not-yet-couple behind him.

“Neh Yui, many times I told you that she likes you back. You are just too afraid to tell her. Just ask her out and tell your feelings I’m sure she will accept you,” said Saya back giving his best ferind encourage to tell his twin sister out.

Miyuki just staring at this duo buddy’s before her discussed about Yui’s feeling to her best friend in the side class. She, Saya, and Yui were in the class 2-A, while Haruka in class 2-B in the side of their class. Although they are in different class but they will stuck together with other friends too in their break time. Honestly Haruka already told to Miyuki about her feeling toward Yui but she’s too shy to tell her feeling to the boy. She wanted to tell the boy but decide to let her friend to telling him by herself.

“How sure are you?” asked Yui.

“You forget? I’m her twin, of course I know her feeling. Trust me she like you back,” said Saya.

“Hmm, Okay…I-“ his sentence was cut off by another boy that appeared suddenly in their desk.

“OU-hayou! Hah..hah..” greeted the boy breathless. He then straightened back his stood and inhaled for air.

“What are you doing? Marathon in the morning?” asked Saya in scoff tone, already irritated by the sudden intruder.

“Really Saya-kun, you’re grumpier this morning. Are you in your period?” asked Miyuki wondered about the boy beside her that earned a pout from the said boy and laughed from Yui and the new boy. “Are you all right Haruu-kun?” asked Miyuki again but to the new boy as she looking at him and ignoring completely the grumpy and pouted Saya beside her.

“Aww I’m okay Miruki-chan, thanks for your concern. Ah, I just came from teacher’s room and guess what? We’ll get a new student!!” said the boy called Haruu or Shimada Haruu for his name. His smile was wide, look he’s excited by the new student.

“Really? How’s the kid’s look? Is it girl or boy?” asked Miyuki seemed excited also for getting a new friend. Yui look at Haruu seemed interest too as for Saya, he look at the other side while mumbling, “What’s so special about new student? Huh..”

Yui heard it just let him be, “Don’t mind him, so what about the new student?”

“I don’t know exactly is it a girl or boy but there are two transfer students, one for our class and the other one for the third class. But what I’m excited for was that these two kids are transferred from America!” explained Haruu.

“Really?! Whaa that’s cool!!” reacted Saya sat up from his seat looked at Haruu that seemed a little shocked by the boy sudden outburst. Miyuki and Yui gave a weird look to Saya for his sudden outburst. Just a few seconds ago he not interested but now seems his the one now that more exciting. Saya aware for his sudden outburst sit up back to his desk and rubbed his back of head feeling embarrassed.

“Wha-what? Why are you three looking at me like that? It’s normal right? Excited for new friend what for when It from a country likes America, huh?” said Saya stuttered that again earned laugh from his friends.

“Haha..you baka face are so cute Saya-kun!” laughed Miyuki make Saya’s face become heat by the girl said.

“Do-don’t call m-“ before he can retort back, fortunate to him that the bell was rang. He let out a breath for the bell and seeing Haruu and Yui back to their seat while Miyuki turned to her friend’s calling.

-----

Mayu and Jurina were walking in the corridor looking for Jurina’s class. After talking with the headmaster that took their times, finally he let go of these siblings to go to their class. Mayu insisted to walking his sister to her class when a teacher asked for that. He wanted to know where his sister’s class at, just for the reason. Jurina hearing the reason hide her grinning when they step out from the headmaster room.

“2-A” was the name. Mayu stealing glance through the window, looking at the students there already began their study.

“So..” started Mayu.

“So?”

“I’ll leave you here. Make sure to not make trouble in your first day,” said Mayu.

“Hai hai~ you worry too much, just like Papa-duh!” Jurina rubbed her forearm that got slap slightly from her brother. “Wakatta yo~”

*sigh*”I’m going to my class now,” he said started to walk away leaving the girl in front of her class.

“”Going to my class” heh! Have a nice trip!!” called Jurina smirking at her brother’s waved hand.

“Yosh!!”

-----

Mayu was walking aimlessly around the campus, exploring the big school looking for the garden and big field here and there. Just like Jurina said before, this hoodie boy was not going to his class instead he was walking around the school. Visiting the school’s library and nodded in satisfy for the collection of book this library have. He then went to the back building, finding another garden there, looks pleasant with some bench that covered with big tree.

Go down with the stairs, Mayu dropped his hood and looking around through his glasses. Breathing the fresh air of the garden, suddenly his black orbs caught a figure not so far from where he was standing. Sharply his eyes, the figure were a girl with black straight long hair. She looks wobbling in her walk while her right hand rubbing her temple.

A strange feeling suddenly crawled in his cold heart after seeing the sight of the girl. Wonderingly, he unconsciously walked to the girl.

“AH! Watch out!!?!” yelled Mayu shocked as he quickly run to the girl. Fortunately he can catch the girl before she can touch the ground. He circled his arms around the girl’s body that slightly bigger than his self, but his arms feel fitted around her.

He held her close to his body and fixed her position for her comfort. He examined the girl in his hand and got stunned by the girl’s beautiful face. Her white skin, though it’s colored by the slight of red from her high temperature. Closed eyes and the slight parted lips of her. Mayu held his breath by the sight of the angel before him. He can feel her warm breath by the close of their face.

Shocking his head, he then lift up the girl in his arms, carry her in bridal style. Fortunate to him there are no one students roaming in the area so he can avoid the attention for his action.

“Ne princess, you’re pretty heat here not in dirty thought. Seems you forced your body to come to school even though you’re sick. I shall send you to school’s infirmary to get you treated,” taking breath, Mayu started to walk slowly, tightening his arms around the unconscious girl.

Even if with his tiny body, Mayu finally can carrying the girl until they’re standing in front of the infirmary’s room. It’s pretty hard for him with the distance from the place he found the girl to the infirmary’s room. Do not mention the stairs too. He really really glad that there’s no one students or teacher he meet in his way. After entering the room he looking around searching for nurse but nothing found. Then he walked to one of the bed there, the one beside window.

Slowly he was lying down the girl on the bed, fixing her position for her comfort. Wiped the slight sweat on his forehead and temple, Mayu stood back stretched his body and fixed his glasses. Taking a better looks at the lying girl in front him. She’s surely beautiful beside her pale skin ‘cause the ill. He adored her beauty, such a princess look. Don’t know him there’s an unknown feeling that slowly creep up in his usually cold heart when he observed the sleeping girl.

He was watching the girl in her clam sleep, observed her steady breath through her slightly parted lips. Mayu unconsciously reached his hand tugging the strand of hair on her ear, so he can see clearly the beautiful face of this girl.

His observing got bothered by the ring of the bell, sounding for the first break. He was not aware that there’s already first break that’s mean he’s absolutely ditched his first morning lesson.

The growled of his stomach remain him to go to the cafeteria. Although he want to accompany the girl longer but he can’t let his hungry stomach growled even more, beside he need energy for his afternoon lesson later.

“Princess, looks I can’t stay here longer. But I’ve placed some medicine here on the pillow beside you. Hope you’ll drink them if you conscious later,” said Mayu gently.

“Hope I can meet you again if you’re already in your good health,” let out a small smile on his normal cyborg face. Mayu then turned around walking to the door but stopped in his track. He walked back to the bed.

“I forgot my bag. See you later.”

---^^---

forgive for my absurd description. may telling me your opinion?

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Airi Suzuki - Single Bed