JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou

Author Topic: Cloudy Sky - chapter 7 (WMatsui) 15/08/2016  (Read 6594 times)

Offline Narukami

Re: Cloudy Sky ( CHAPTER 6)
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2016, 08:58:58 PM »
Woohoo~ an update I'm longing for this fic to update as well :drool: :drool:

RENA FIGHT don't let Airi take you away  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sword_chen

Re: Cloudy Sky ( CHAPTER 6)
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 04:01:36 AM »
Thanks !!!! @narukami

Offline sword_chen

cloudy sky chapter 7
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2016, 01:12:18 PM »
Chapter 7

Rena POV
“WHAT ?! I DON’T LOVE HIM ANYMORE. DON’T FORCE ME TO MARRY HIM !” Rena yelled angrily at her parents. “I know it. But, our company will be in danger if you refuse him. Don’t care about the stupid child who love you so much. Jun just a spoiled kid leave him and accept Airi.” Her father said to her. “HE IS NOT BURDEN FOR ME.” Rena shout and go without looking back.
But she shocked. Her lover already stand in front of the door. “accept it Rena. I know I just a troublesome kid who makes you always sad” He said and left Rena. But, before he walking Rena stop him. “No… you are my Jun. my lover who love me always.” She said and hug him  from behind. But, he release her hand. Then leave Rena who still crying.
---

Author POV
Jun try to not see Rena. Although this is family gathering he decided go away. He ride his Kawasaki to Yuma’s house. After arrived he knock the door. Yuma open the door. “OMG !! WHO MAKE MY FRIEND CRY !!!” Yuma shout. He shock because his friend cry in front of him. “come on, follow me.” Yuma said to Jun. Jun follow him. They sit on the sofa wait Jun for tell the story. After Jun tell the story, the reaction queen shout “OMG !!! THAT BASTARD HUH ???” Jun and Yuma  turn their head to the reaction queen. “ehem… sorry” she smiled awkwardly. “it’s okay you know. It makes me feel better” Jun smile to Yuki. “So, what’s your plan after this ?” Yuma ask. “maybe, I will take my scholarship. Move to new york. Leave Rena.” Jun said. “I will help you.” Yuma’s answer make Jun sure to move from Japan.
*drrrt*drrrt*

Jun : moshi – moshi who is this ?”

Unknown : Scott Jensen so this is Jun Matsui ?

Jun : yes, ah you are the one who tell me that I got the scholarship

Scott : So, Mr. Matsui, the deadline of the scholar ship form is next week, I just want to remind you.

Jun : Yes, thank you for remind me

Scott : Yes, see you on new york

Jun : yea..

“who is that Jun ?” Yuma ask Jun. “just person who reminding me” Jun said. “So, I will support you” Yuma smiled. Jun just nodded.

Time skip …

Rena POV

“Where is he now ?” she still thinking about Jun.

*drrrt*drrrt*

Yuki : Moshi – moshi

Rena : Ah, Yuki do you know Where is Jun now ?

Yuki : actually, I can’t tell where is Jun now. But, this is for my best friend. Jun at my place now. I wish you can came here.

Rena : thank you Yuki – chan ….

Yuki : you’re welcome.

Jun please comeback. I need you now. I swear to myself not to hurt you anymore. I love you. You are my true love. Don’t leave me like I leave you in the past.

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: Cloudy Sky ( CHAPTER 7 )
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2016, 11:36:25 PM »
What the hell airi wants? :angry:
Rena ganbare~ :(

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou