JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: F.I.R. - Yue Ya Wan

Author Topic: [Tour] H!P 2009 Winter: Haro Pro Award '09 ~Elder Club Sotsugyou Kinen Special~  (Read 25257 times)

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Btw if there is a recording of today's concert somewhere, I'd appreciate a link...

Both day and night are up on the Momoko uploader. (which I can't link here)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Yeah I meant that if someone could upload, that would be nice. lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Lovemusic posted them up over at JPM if you want to get them there. I'm getting the night time one right now. I can upload that one once it finishes if anybody wants it.

Edit:
Yokohama Night 2/01
http://www.twitter.com/?d=UZKODGQG

Ahhhhhh, the end of an era!!!  :cry:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 10:12:24 AM by Fenrir »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Thanks :D and thanks to the sexy beast who PM'd me, as well :D

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
I want someone to confirm this article, it says it was mention at the concert... 

basically it said, "Morning Musume auditions in Korea."
I'm reluctant to believe this...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 06:28:30 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
^
The original article that is linked within the post that you linked doesn't provide any reference to an official source or announcement. It just makes a statement but provides nothing to prove that it's true. Unless an official announcement from Up-Front is made confirming this, then we don't know whether it's true or not. For now, it's just a rumour.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Thanks Fen for the hook up. Truly....hard to really grasp. No Melon Kinenbi. No Yuko as leader wtf. I can't believe this Love Machine retiring. I read it on arrowisland and mini wheat's twitter XD

Beef lovers, represent. :cow: me hustlead and ripped for y'all viewing pleasure:

HELLO! PROJECT DVD MAGAZINE VOL.18 (2009.01.30)

The final DVD Magazine for the best of the best of Hello! Project. Features babble from everyone.

DOWNLOAD HERE @ THE ASSHOLE   | OR @ THE TRACKER

Here's a sample :halo:

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Summary time! I'll be working on this little by little XD

Ai-chan:
Her resolution for this year is to clean up her room.
She doesn't like cleaning. Sometimes she will do it, but part way she has work to do.
It's quite messy right now.
A person can't really enter it, well, a person can enter, but it's embarrassing.
She likes doing laundry, but doesn't like cleaning.
"Ambition for 2009"
She's turning 23, so she has to do her part well, but she'll go on like normal Ai-chan.
She is the leader, so she does have responsibilities as a leader. Please watch over her!
For MM, they completed their Asia tour successfully, so for 2009 she wants to do more lives overseas and spread MM love. (Come to America!!!)

Gaki-san:
Turned 20 now, so her resolution is to decrease her likes/dislikes (basically her pickyness) for food.
Her other resolution is to not waste each day uselessly.
She doesn't like eggplants, tomato, celery, milk, etc.
Not good for the health, so little by little, she'll do her best to try to eat them.
For 2009, she wishes to get more chances to get closer to the fans and talk to them more.
So, she asks for us fans to attend events and wants to get to know us better.
She wants to let other people know more about her.

Eri:
Her resolution for 2009 is not to cut things so close. XD
She has reflected upon this.
For those handwritten things for H!P shops and etc, she is really last minute on getting those things done. For example, the deadline is today and she hasn't put anything out. It's just how she is. She thinks it is troublesome, so for 2009, she wants to fix that.
Also for meeting time. She's always just barely making it there in time, so she wants to get there 10 min. before.
She's also 20 now, so she wants to become a more mature woman. (Sexy, etc)  XD

Sayumin:
Her 2009 resolution is to be more determined.
Not speaking for this year, but she lacks will. She has goals in her life, but as she is turning 20, so she feels like she has to pull herself together.
She wants to see other people maturely and wants other people to see her in the same way, so she wants to be more determined.
For MM, she's a Rokkie member and has gokkie as a Sempai, but she can't always leave it to them. Plus, she's a sempai, so she has to be level-headed. She also wants to be able to state her opinions clearly.

Reina:
Her 2009 resolution is to decrease annoying (troublesome) things.
For many years, she thought of many things being troublesome and thought this can't go on. For example, she thought that getting PJs before getting in the bath as troublesome, or when she's thirsty, going to the fridge to get something to drink as troublesome.
"How will you fix this problem?"
She has to fix her train of thought, so this is a battle against herself.
So she would say things are annoying all the time; it's her favorite phrase, so she will try to stop herself, but might not happen. XD
Even if it's only a little annoying, she would throw a big fit about it.
At her home, her mom would get everything for her, so that's the first step, to stop asking  mom to get everything. XD

Koharu:
Her 2009 resolution is to make a miracle happen!
She usually doesn't plan anything, but she'll do her best and at lives she wants to jump by herself (with the fans joining in too, but on stage by herself).
Her goal last year was dancing(?I honestly don't think I got the right word. Anybody want to lend a hand?) and she thinks she has improved a bit.
But anyways, with a goal this year, she wants to go all out.
"Ambition for 2009"
For now, it's to do her best. She wants to do her best so at the end of the year she has no regrets.

Aika:
Her 2009 resolution is to collect a lot more lion and tiger goods.
She liked them before, but now she really really likes them.
Recently, she went shopping with Junjun and Linlin.
While shopping she saw a lion clothes set, but it was really expensive, so she only bought pants.
After shopping, Linlin had a bag to give to Aika. Inside it was a lion parka.
She has at least 5 articles of clothing that are lion or tiger related and more.

Junjun:
Her 2009 resolution is to eat less sweets.
She's the tallest in MM, so she looks "big" and stands out.
She's fine at dancing and singing, so standing out is good, but she feels she looks is "fat" and wants to become thinner.
Her goal this year is to become better at Japanese, singing, and dancing. She also wants to get better at other things as well.

Linlin:
Her 2009 resolution is to grow at least 1cm taller!
She wants to grow taller. In her dreamworld, she would be 160cm by 18, so she's not 160cm yet, so she doesn't want to turn 18 yet.
She's drinking a lot of milk.
Her goal this year is to become better at Japanese, singing, and dancing.

to be continued...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 09:37:52 AM by Fenrir »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
GJ Fenfen!!

Awww so they all just tell their resolutions for 2009? I wanted tears, desperation and drama cuz Elder Club is graduating. Ahh, I'm so mean and horrible. :lol:

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Shimizu Saki:
Her 2009 resolution is to be able to cook.
She can't even make miso soup, so she wants to be able to make miso soup.
She also wants to make curry and meat and potatoes (nikujaga), etc.
Her goal this year is to do lives in other places since they did a live in Korea. She also wants to be more lady like.
As she is captain of Berryz Koubou, she wants to maintain communication between each other and make a stronger bond with each other.

Momoko:
Her 2009 resolution is to be able to make meat and potatoes by herself.
She's not good at cooking, so she wants to be able to make at least one "mother's cooking" dish by herself.
She also wants to make bell peppers and etc dishes.
Her goal this year is to become good at another specialty and show it off.

Chinami:
Her 2009 resolution is to not fall back asleep again after waking up.
She's late because she falls back asleep, so she wants to stop.
Twice a week she would fall back asleep and for bad weeks she can fall back asleep 6 times.
She loves to sleep. In winter, she likes wrapping herself in blankets, even if awake.
Her goal this year is to do new things since they performed in Korea and did a join concert with C-ute.

Maasa:
Her 2009 resolution is to continue writing in her diary.
Last year Sept., they sang a song relating to diaries at an event, so she thought diaries were amazing and started writing one.
It was her first time writing a diary and it's tough to keep it going, but she wants to continue.
She starts small at first and little by little wants to write more and more.
Her goal this year is to perform at SSA and Budokan.
Makoto was the host for her solo event, the second time she did everything, so it was tough, but a good experience.

Miyabi:
Her 2009 resolution is to try snowboarding.
She sees it on TV and wants to try. She thinks it looks cool to be able to do that and wants the challenge.
She hasn't done any other winter sport, but for summer she wants to try surfing. (Dude, she should come to So Cal; she can do both! :lol:)
She's done a lot of new things the past year, so her goal this year is to try acting. She wants to spread the Berryz love to other ppl and do fun lives and events.

Yurina:
Her 2009 resolution is to be able to play the drums a little.
She saw drummers last year and its usually guys who play, but she thinks its cool for a girl to play.
She bought a book, but she hasn't really played on real drums.
She hasn't bought a drum set or set up a band or anything yet, but she has a book and dvd about playing drums
Last year they had a live in Korea, etc, and she's entering high school, so she wants to aim for the top and to show a more mature Berryz.

Risako:
Her 2009 resolution is to be more green.
She doesn't waste water or like leave the fridge door open, but she wants to not use the chopsticks and bags they give out at convenience stores.
She makes sure to turn off the lights and waste water.
Last year, they went to Korea, and did Geki Haro and her goal this is to be shine more brightly.

Break time... to be continued...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 09:36:52 AM by Fenrir »

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Umeda Erika:
Her 2009 resolution is to be more cool beauty.
Her aim before was always to be a cool beauty, but she just ends up being the idiotic character.
So, she aims to be a cool beauty this year, but she thinks its good to be silly sometimes.
So while retaining some silliness, she aims to be a cool lady.
Last year, she was being silly to bring up some tension. It was fun, but the cool beauty kinda faded.
Her ambition this year is to polish her speaking/talking (on shows, etc), like Satoda (Mai, I guess)
She wants to be like Satoda, good at talking, cute and a little silly.

Maimi:
Her 2009 resolution is to overcome being a rain girl.
Even before, it always rain on the day she is looking foward to, like sport fests, performances.
The worst time was when she went with her friends to an amusement park that was a little far away.
It suddenly rained and the jet coaster stopped running, so she couldn't ride it and they all went home.
And for the fans, during the summer concert, it kept raining and for fans who had to take the shinkansen couldn't go because the shinkansen stopped, so she wants to overcome being a rain girl.
Her goal this year is to improve her dance, have confidence, etc. She also wants C-ute to become a group loved by all kinds of people.

Nakajima Saki:
Her 2009 resolution is to develop one special skill.
When asked what her special skill is, she usually answers ???? (I can't understand what she is saying. Maybe a C-ute fan can help out), but everybody in C-ute can do ?????, so she wants to develop her own special skill.
She wants to do cooking. She wants to become good at cooking one special dish instead of all kinds of dishes.
Last summer concert tour was quite long, so her goal this year is to do her best doing something like that again.
As a C-ute member, she wants to show off her charm and Nakki smile.

Airi:
Her 2009 resolution is to listen to a variety of music.
Expression is important for music, so she wants to listen to Wester music like hip-hop, ballads, stuff that she doesn't usually listen to, to get more expressions.
Review of last year:
She wanted to be in the student council for school last year, but couldn't. She ended up being a member of sub-division, but it was a very fun year.
She wants to do tap dance again and was glad to be able to take part in Buono.

Okai:
Her 2009 resolution is to do 30 sit-ups and an exercise to strengthen the spinal muscle each day.
She said she would do it last year, but she didn't. Since these exercises help with singing, she wants to do them and become better at singing.
She did this for 4 months, but within those 4 months, she also skipped days, so she will try not to do that this year.
Review of last year:
It was a year where C-ute got to do their own tour. It was a good experience for her.
Her goal this year is to be able to speak smoothly and to remember dances faster.

Hagiwara Mai:
Her 2009 resolution is to continue being a cute and always smiling girl.
Her mom always told that if you are smiling something good will happen, so she always smiles.
Does your mom always smile then?
Yes, I think so.
Review of last year:
She's happy to be able to have a concert in Gunma prefecture. She hopes to go back there again for concerts and events.
How was Gunma?
Nature smelled very nice.
Her goal this year is to smile more and to do more acting things.

Arihara Kanna:
Her 2009 resolution is to read 30 novels.
She likes reading and read a lot of books last year, but this year she wants to read a variety of genres.
She read about 50 books last year. She reads a lot of cell phone novels.
Review of last year:
She was able to try a lot of new things, so she feels she has grown too.
Her goal this year is to be better at singing and dancing and to be a more mature girl since she is going to be a high school student. (Ehhhh?! They are already going to high school. o.O Wow, time files.)

Mano Erina:
Her 2009 resolution is to challenge cooking and post pics of them up on her blog.
Everybody sees her as a good girl and assume she can cook and stuff, but she really can't.
One time she wanted to eat rolled cabbage, so her mom looked up how to make them in a book and cooked it for her. She thought that was awesome and cool, so she wants to do that too.
So for proof that she really did it, she'll post the pics up on her blog.
This has been a big year for her, so she wants to take chances one at a time and do her best.

End of Wonderful Hearts.. onto Elder Club! To be continued....
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 06:03:25 AM by Fenrir »

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
Concert report.

MC (Makoto and Yaguchi Mari)

Basically an introduction to the show.

01. Ame no Furanai Hoshi dewa Aisenaidarou? (Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou, C-ute and Mano Erina -> All)

A modest at best start to the show certainly not a stunning start and not a memorable one by any means.

Personal view.  6/10
Neutral perspective. 6/10
Audience volume.  5/10
Audience sustained cheer. 6/10

02. Manopiano (Mano Erina)

I never got into this song and they are very keen on pushing this girl at all costs. However it has worked since her merchandise sales are excellent.

Personal view 5/10
Neutral perspective 5/10
Audience volume 5/10
Audience sustained cheer 5/10

03. Shugo Chara Egg (Minna no Tamago!)

I totally dismissed this group from day one and i admit i was wrong to do so. They are lively, fun and simply adorable to watch.

Personal view 8/10
Neutral perspective 5/10
Audience volume 5/10
Audience sustained cheer 5/10

04. Come Together (Ongaku Gatas)

I will say it. Simply better than Morning Musume no contest. However sales is what counts and Morning Musume certainly have that over this group. A solid performance from all. The star of the performance IMO was Mai Satoda, Yossie and Rika Ishikawa with a honourable mention to Konkon. The crowd was very into this group who put on a great show kinda reminded me of Morning Musume from a few years ago. Then again look at the group and you can see why. Noto Arisa stood out to me from the other members. Good crowd interaction as well especially from Mai Satoda and Yossie.

Personal view 9/10
Neutral perspective 8/10
Audience volume 7/10
Sustained cheer 7/10

MC (Makoto, Yaguchi Mari, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Ishikawa Rika, Asami Konno and Mai Satoda)

Brief talk with Ongaku Gatas members the list above did change alittle from show to show but the talk was pretty much the same.

05. Kenchana ~Daijoubu~ (Maeda Yuki)

Her talent is beyond question and she seemed so out of place with his balad. That said she still shone brightly even though the crowd were not so into this sublime performance. This song did bring tears to a few people eyes just from the magnificence of her voice.

Personal view 9/10
Neutral perspective 8/10
Audience volume 4/10
Sustained cheer 4/10

06. Uwaki na Honey Pie (Satoda Mai with Korenaga Miki, Noto Arisa, Sengoku Minami and Sawada Yuri)

What can i say other than Mai Satoda rocks what a talent this girl has. She can sing, dance and entertain all with a degree of excellence. With Mai Satoda the spirit of Country Musume will never die. The crowd were into this song. Noto Arisa stood out from the other dancers.

Personal view 9/10
Neutral perspective 8/10
Audience volume 7/10
Sustained cheer 6/10

07. Kuyashi Namida Porori (Nakazawa Yuko)

It was such a privilege to see Yuko so close. I love the way she often throws the ear microphones of mid performance since she simply does not need them. Played excellently to the crowd and found time to interact with crowd while seamlessly performing the song.  A total star and the crowd loved it. Those in the front rows got a real treat with her up close interactions myself included a memory i will always have :)

Personal view 12/10 :D
Neutral perspective 10/10
Audience volume 10/10
Sustained cheer 8/10

08. Happy Happy Sunday (Tskishima Kirari feat.)

Like her or not she is an entertainer with her good sales figures more must love her than hate and that is what counts. Extremely cheesy but in a good way. Lively fun performance and so contrasting to the last one. The crowd liked it.

Personal view 7/10
Neutral perspective 5/10
Audience volume 6/10
Sustained cheer 7/10

09. This is Unmei (Melon Kinenbi)

Awesome solid performance from the premium group Melon Kinenbi. Talent in abundance they were pretty much oozing it. The crowd were into it but overall they did not get a huge cheer. Wow Melon Kinenbi totally Rock live and upclose and seem so out of place in HP.

Personal view 9/10
Neutral perspective 9/10
Audience volume 5/10
Sustained cheer 6/10

MC (Morning Musume)

10. FOREVER LOVE (C-ute)

Well they really only needed 3 microphones for this one. One for Maimi, one for Airi and the rest could share one. Pretty much a duet. The main two were even separated from the rest for most of the song to do their parts while the rest had a line or less each. That said it was still very good to see and it made me buy the LE/CD the same day :) The crowd clearly like C-ute alot.

Personal view 7/10
Neutral perspective 7/10
Audience volume 7/10
Sustained cheer 7/10

11. Dakishimete Dakishimete (Berryz Koubou)

Good performance from Berryx and the crowd liked them as well. I feel there is little to tell between Berryz and C-ute when it comes down to popularity. Dare i say it but i feel that Berryz are better than the currant Morning Musume.

Personal view 5/10
Neutral perspective 6/10
Audience volume 7/10
Sustained cheer 7/10

12. Tanpopo (Iida Karoi and Yaguchi Mari -> Iida Kaori, Yaguchi Mari, Shibata Ayumi, Ishikawa Rika, Konno Asami, Niigaki Risa)

Its always great to see the old groups and this was no let down at all All members shone. I feel that Risa should be mentioned as i belive she raised her game for this one. Perhaps it was because of who was in the lineup she felt that way. Go Risa this shows what you can do.

Personal view 8/10
Neutral perspective 9/10
Audience volume 8/10
Sustained cheer 7/10

13. BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT! (Yasuda Kei, Yoshizawa Hitomi and Ogawa Makoto)

This song could barely contain its energy. I had the impression that all three members were trying their best to outshine the others and in such a battle only the audience would be the winners. Kei Yasuda's talent is beyond doubt. Yossie is a great sold performer as well and yet again the underdog Makoto Ogawa proves beyond doubt that she is one of the best thing that could of ever happened to HP but the foolishly squandered her talent and in the big picture paid the price. Nice to see this trio i hope this becomes permanent.

Personal view 10/10
Neutral perspective 9/10
Audience volume 9/10
Sustained cheer 9/10

14. Chocolate Tamashii (Matsuura Aya)

This song gets better every time i listen to it. Aya Matsuura is such a sweetie and just so charming to see perform live. This song was delight and her crowd interaction was second to none. Although she did not get close like Yuko Nakazawa did on a few occasions  Aya actually singled people out in the crowd and had them highlighted with a spotlight on the big screens so she could thank them for their support. What priceless moments she gave those fans a real credit to the whole of HP. Dare i say it... she was indeed the Great Aya Matsuura :D

Personal view 9/10
Neutral perspective 9/10
Audience volume 8/10
Sustained cheer 9/10

MC (Matsuura Aya)

A brief talk with Aya in which she singled out members of the audience as mentioned earlier

15. Yeah! Meccha Holiday (Matsuura Aya)

Awesome lively song showing Aya still has it all :) The crowd could of listened to this forever you could almost feel the ambient love for Aya running through the arena and i feel even now the after effect of it must still remain.

Personal view 9/10
Neutral perspective 9/10
Audience volume 9/10
Sustained cheer 10/10

16. Egao ni Namida ~THANK YOU! MY DEAR FRIENDS~ (Matsuura Aya with Melon Kinenbi, Ongaku Gatas Eggs, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, Hello! Project Eggs)

This song did not quite have the effects of the last two but was still great and the crowd was simply happy to be graced by her presence and who can blame them without a doubt my fondness for Aya returned with these few songs.

Personal view 7/10
Neutral perspective 8/10
Audience volume 9/10
Sustained cheer 8/10

MC (Shimizu Saki, Kumai Yurina and Sugaya Risako)

Again these MC section do change alittle from each show but tend to be similar.

17. Hare Ame Nochi Suki (Morning Musume Sakura Gumi)

The crowd really did love seeing this older version of Morning Musume Nicely done through out and really softened me towards Ai Takahashi who i openly admit i am a critic of. Why cant she always be like this ? She was great :) Seems again if the elders are involved the currant group raise their game. I feel now i understand what is missing.

Personal view 8/10
Neutral perspective 8/10
Audience volume 9/10
Sustained cheer 8/10

18. Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart~ (Morning Musume Otome Gumi)

Again the crowd loved this old incarnation of Morning Musume and hey did not fail to deliver perhaps a better performance than the last group with a great upbeat song. The crowd became energised by this performance.

Personal view 8/10
Neutral perspective 8/10
Audience volume 8/10
Sustained cheer 8/10

19. co.no.mi.chi (Buono!)

Upbeat performance that impressed me more than i had expected but i personally could not get into it. That said they seemed about par with both C-ute and Berryz for popularity with crowd. Up close they stood out as some of the better performers from both groups.

Personal view 5/10
Neutral perspective 7/10
Audience volume 7/10
Sustained cheer 7/10

20. Debut! Koisuru Kado ni wa Fuku Kitaru (Ice-cream Musume)

Well to be honest they did not seem that great and the crowd was well polite they did not seem that into them. Must of been hard for them to be fair

Personal view 4/10
Neutral perspective 5/10
Audience volume 5/10
Sustained cheer 5/10

MC (Ice-cream Musume and Linlin or JunJun depending on show)

This MC section changed a fair bit each show and was actually quite amusing so that was good. A disaster on the final show though since most members of Ice Cream Musume got stage fright and could barely speak. Mari helped out alot her so credit to her as did their Senpai. The crowd was very suportive and this may of actually endeared them to the audience.

21. Hitoshirezu Mune wo Kanaderu Yoru no Aki (Puripuri Pink)

Well just take a look at the lineup. A premium shuffle group. Yuko Nakazawa, Kaori Iida, Kei Yasuda and Atsuko Inaba. Pure class from start to finish. Not quite what HP fans normally want but they were clearly acknowledged for their greatness.

Personal view 10/10
Neutral perspective 9/10
Audience volume 8/10
Sustained volume 7/10

22. Magic of Love (Inaba Atsuko and Maeda Yuki)

Very few people in HP can perform at the same level as Yuki Maeda when it comes down to singing. Very few people can perform at a similar level to Inaba Atsuko. Neither of them failed, Inaba is a great all-rounder and one of Yuki's hidden talents is dancing which has been demonstrated a few times over the years and rarely used. The old school fans (of which i feel there was many) were happy for a T&C performance. A nice light show as well.

Personal view 9/10
Neutral perspective 9/10
Audience volume 6/10
Sustained cheer 6/10

23. Screen (Abe Natsumi)

Nacchi is a total star. Great to see, good with the crowd and a killer smile which i was fortunate enough to see up close. The crowd were so into this performance and were very noisy throughout.

Personal view 9/10
Neutral perspective 9/10
Audience volume 9/10
Sustained cheer 9/10

MC (Tsuji Nozomi and Abe Natsumi)

24. Suki na Senpai (Morning Musume's 5th Generation)

Very nice to see 5th gen together. Seen this at Konkon and Makoto's graduation so it brought back memories. What was nice was how the lines were different at each show. Makoto stood out slightly from the others but they were all great. This really did show that the currant lineup really are pretty good seems they raised their game for this one. Again this one softened me towards Takahashi again :)

Personal view 9/10
Neutral perspective 8/10
Audience volume 8/10
Sustained cheer 8/10

25. Romantic Ukare Mode (Fujimoto Miki with Hello! Project Eggs)

Well i have never been much of a fan of Miki. That said i know she is good and clearly had an important role in Morning Musume and yes i do miss her. The crowd liked this song alot but there was no interaction as such.

Personal view 5/10
Neutral perspective 8/10
Audience volume 8/10
Sustained cheer 7/10

26. Kacchoii ze! JAPAN (Biyuuden with Berryz Koubou, C-ute and Hello! Project Eggs)

All round excellence. Great with the crowd up close. Yui is such a tease :D Rika is such an attention seeker and well Erika is just pure class. So all round wins :D The crowd were clearly delighted to see Vuden together again so you have to ask why split them ? Yep makes no sense....  Good all round, lively and clearly have talent worked excellently as a unit.

Personal view 9/10
Neutral perspective 8/10
Audience volume 8/10
Sustained cheer 7/10

MC

27. Naichau Kamo (Morning Musume)

Well i hate to say it but this was a real come down and a major disappointment after seeing some of the other members perform well earlier. It almost seemed like they could not be bothered and did the minimum to entertain. The crowd was not that into them either which was a shocker. Nobody stood out.

Personal view 3/10
Neutral perspective 5/10
Audience volume 6/10
Sustained cheer 7/10

28. Resonant Blue (Morning Musume)

Better than the last song and well my son loves it anyway :D Still disapointing though although more lively. The crowd seemed more interested in this performance.

Personal view 5/10
Neutral perspective 6/10
Audience volume 7/10
Sustained cheer 7/10

29. Namida no Iro (C-ute)

Probably better than their other performance but the crowd preferred Forever love. I never got into this one myself but the crowd interaction was far better in this one.

Personal view 5/10
Neutral perspective 6/10
Audience volume 7/10
Sustained cheer 6/10

30. MADAYADE (Berryz Koubou)

I liked this song and it suited the group very well. Put together well and melded well in general Solid performance and credit to the group who clearly have potential. Morning Musume watch out is all i can say.

Personal view 7/10
Neutral perspective 7/10
Audience volume 7/10
Sustained cheer 7/10

31. Morning Coffee (Morning Musume's 1st Generation)

Loudest cheer of the evening for this group as a whole which i guess was to be expected. Huge Nacchi cheer as well  :D They altered the lines alittle for each show as well. This song brought a lot of emotion from the crowd as well, almost like they realised that HP would never be the same and it was now inevitable that this time was approaching.  :sob: Funny how it upsets me more now than when i was actually there. All round excellence for all three members who were awesome throughout and a credit to themselves and the whole of HP.

Personal view 10/10
Audience volume 11/10 :D
Sustained cheer 10.10

32. Koko ni Iruzee! (Current Morning Musume members and OG Morning Musume members)

High energy, high impact off the charts all round performance total fun in all directions. Everyone was great and this softened me so much towards the currant generation since now i don't believe they were simply being held up by the Elders. The Elders did something else they energised them and i hope they never forget this and live with that spirit and don't let  Morning Musume become a joke by resting on their laurels. I see they can do it now as did all those present, ok they will never be like the Elders but that's ok they can be themselves and still be great in their own way. Please don't die Morning Musume :) Best moments go to hmmmm well wow there are just so many of them :D

Personal view 10/10
Audience volume 9/10
Sustained cheer 8/10

33. Love Machine (Morning Musume and OG Morning Musume -> All)

Like the last song they the currant gen raised their game as if it was tribute to who they performed with. The ultimate tribute would to be to continue in this way. I want to believe they can i just hope they deliver. The final show of this Kaori had a wardrobe malfunction that i am guessing will not make it to the dvd and they will use either the 2nd of 1st show for this one. All round great performance so many highlights and i personally was glad that Yuko kept her lines. The lines changed a ittle in each performance but certain more famous ones remained with the original line up.

Personal view 9/10
Audience volume 9/10
Sustained cheer 9/10

34. Michi Naru Mirai he (All)

A sudden down turn in this group song but good through out. Not a song i would of ever chosen so surprised me somewhat.

Personal view 8/10
Neutral perspective 8/10
Audience volume 8/10
Sustained cheer 8/10

Graduation (Only for the final show)

Quite short actually. Each of the leaders from Morning Musume, Berryz and C-ute said their parts. The elders then spoke and one by one the various leaders of the Elders handed papers to the leader of HP Yuko Nakazawa. This did not make me cry at the time but i am welling up now as i am writing about it and barely prevented myself from crying as i type . Seems i failed at this point  :sob: Now i can't write any more and will have to stop for a while. The whole situation was quite emotional and i wont spoil it for those who want to see the dvd. If you really want to know you can ask me on MSN or something so not to spoil it for others but what i will say is some of the words were very interesting.
Yuko handed all these papers over too Takahashi to symbolically represent that the leadership had changed hands. What an impossible task for Takahashi to take over. The expectations are now so high of her she is pretty much condemned. Perhaps it is actually best that he leadership responsibility of the groups means little now unlike it use to.

35. ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL! (All)

I guess this had to be the final song of the show although i hoped it would be "Never Forget You" or "Happy Night" but the second one would of made no sense :D IMO the best performance i have ever seen of this song.

First gen clearly got the loudest cheer for this as to be expected i guess. They currant line up left first as to be expected as the volume increased from the crowd for the inevitable. One by one the Elder groups and artists left and got a final cheer from the crowd. The Elder Morning Musume member left last with the most recent gen members leaving first until only 1st gen remained  :sob: I had a fantastic personal interaction with Kei Yasuda in the final show which made the ticket i have priceless IMO :D I never thought the other interactions i had would be topped until this what i will describe as amazing moment in which she singled me out  :wub:

Personal view 10/10 Yes i am Bias
Neutral perspective 9/10
Audience volume (variable) 6-10 depending on who or what gen. 1st gen got the loudest.
Sustained cheer (variable) 10 as to be expected 1st gen got the longest.

It was not long until the audience wanted one more time from them. Only the Elders came out one more time and did a full lap of the circuit so every member came right up to the audience one last time. Lots of interaction.
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Thanks for the review himalia! Wow really can't wait to see this, just wow. :o :D

Thanks for the translations fenrir :D

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Nakazawa Yuko:
Her 2009 resolution is to pass each day calmly, slowly, and with a smile.
She worries about a lot of little things, has a short temper, so on her last birthday, she thought of passing the days at her own pace without getting angry and wasting energy and this year wants to act upon that thought for work, her private life, etc.
She's going to go through this year at her pace, so keep supporting her!

Abe Natsumi:
Her 2009 resolution is to also be more green.
Her focus is on trash, using recycle-able/reusable bags as she sometimes forgets to sort out the trash and using those bags. However, she wants to do more.
She wants you to be more green together with her.
She's going to do her best at singing, so support her too!

Yasuda Kei:
Her 2009 resolution is to create her own song.
When she did a live with Yaguchi last year, they talked about making their own song. They haven't done it yet, so she wants to try this year.
Why she wants to create her own song?
When she was in Pucchi Moni, she said she would write her own song. She actually has a song written, but she's going to keep that sealed. :lol:
She found the machine she used to write her song, but when she turned off the power, the song went with it. :lol:

Yaguchi Mari:
Her 2009 resolution is to starting making her 2nd dream come true.
Her 2nd dream is to open her own toy shop.
Her shop will be filled with toys she designed and among that there will be a cafe.
She always wanted to open an unique store.
She's talked with toy makers and staff and thought that maybe this is possible, but she'll do it little by little. She's also going to do her best on variety shows.

Ogawa Makoto:
Her 2009 resolution is to start cooking for herself. (And she actually have started this on her blog)
She thinks it could be impossible, but she thought that it would be bad if she didn't start soon.
She always depended on her mom. They always discussed about it and having her mom teach her, but they always put it off.
She's going to start cooking while looking at a cook book. Tsuji is already good at cooking, so she doesn't want to lose to her. :lol: She's going to do little by little and try to get at a level where she can feed herself.

Fujimoto Miki:
Her 2009 resolution is to find a hobby. (What!? She still hasn't found one yet?!!  :shocked:huhuh)
She hasn't had a hobby since 2008 (more like starting 2007 :lol:). She wants to find a fun hobby she can do indoors.
Is there something that can become your hobby?
She likes sports, but... she wants to find something she really wants to do on her day off or she can do even while working. (Video games!)
She's going to do her best at her pace and be herself, so keep supporting her.

Inaba Atsuko:
Her 2009 resolution is to open her windows every morning for 5 minutes.
She's interested in Feng Shui and heard that it is good to do this, so she thought she try it out, but it seems she can't do it everyday.
She thought this was a bad thing, but its not about actually doing it, but the feeling. XD
Anyways, she heard its good to keep air circulating.

To be continued... probably 2 more parts left.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 07:37:53 AM by Fenrir »

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Saitou Hitomi:
Her 2009 resolution is to try her best at cooking.
Living by herself and approaching 27 years old, she feels its about time; she just haven't had time. She made stuff when there's a party with friends, but that's it.
It's not that she can't, she can make stuff...
So she wants to go to the supermarket with an reusable bag and just put stuff in; she thinks that will make shopping fun.

Murata Megumi:
Her 2009 resolution is not to eat dinner after 10pm.
Her mom says its good for the health; you can get up early and have a good appetite.
She invites you to join in the resolution.
(Hers was short)

Ohtani Masae:
Her 2009 resolution is to live more as a morning person.
She mentioned the same resolution last year, but ended up losing.
She often watches foreign dramas, dvds, and often finally falls asleep when the birds start chirping.
She's also turning 27 soon, so for her skin, health, etc, she wants to stop doing that.
She also wants Melon Kinenbi to reach their 10th anniversary and do her best.

Shibata Ayumi:
Her 2009 resolution is to do an outdoor live in the summer.
As MK is turning 9 years old, she wants to do an outdoor live.
She wants everybody to come watch and rock out. :lol:
She always wants to do her best in blogging on Melon Lounge.

Maeda Yuki:
Her 2009 resolution is to continue doing yoga.
She often doesn't continue doing things, but with yoga, surprisingly, she continued.
This year she's turning 30 and 10th year from her debut, so she wants to aim to be a mature woman.

Matsuura Aya;
Her 2009 resolution is to go at her pace, but to a point where it doesn't cause trouble for other people.
She is often said to be "my pace," she thinks that it's fine.
But when she feels that she has to do some one thing, she will definitely do it.
For example, she has this urge to clean at 2-3am and that causes trouble for other people.
So she wants to go at her pace without causing trouble.

Miyoshi Erika:
Her 2009 resolution is to take care of her body and health.
She did this last year, but it's also for her job and it's also something that females tend to look out for.
Also for health, if you get sick you can't do anything. She feels both are important.
She takes long baths, up to 4 hours one time. Usually its one hour.
She reads a book, play games, text on her cell phone while in the bath, but the long bath is good for diet and health.
She also will try to exercise more, like taking the stairs instead of escalator.

Okada Yui:
Her 2009 resolution is to grow longer hair; her real hair of course.
She said in 2008 that she would cut her hair short and she did, but this year she wants to grow it long.
What kind of hair do you want?
She likes the color of her hair now, but she likes to have like 3 different colors/style for hair at the same time. For example, dark and bright, highlights and low lights.
This year she wants to try only one.
Her goal this year is to be herself and go at her pace.

To be continued... last part to go!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Thoughts on the ones done so far (BTW, supremely AWESOME job on them Fen :bow:).

Ai-chan:
Her resolution for this year is to clean up her room.
She doesn't like cleaning. Sometimes she will do it, but part way she has work to do.
It's quite messy right now.
A person can't really enter it, well, a person can enter, but it's embarrassing.
Are we sure this wasn't supposed to be Eri's bit? :P

Aika:
Recently, she went shopping with Junjun and Linlin.
While shopping she saw a lion clothes set, but it was really expensive, so she only bought pants.
After shopping, Linlin had a bag to give to Aika. Inside it was a lion parka.
8th Gen rabu! :rockon:

Junjun:
Her 2009 resolution is to eat less sweets.
She's the tallest in MM, so she looks "big" and stands out.
She's fine at dancing and singing, so standing out is good, but she feels she looks is "fat" and wants to become thinner.
Health-wise, wanting to eat less sweets is understandable. Let's just hope she just doesn't go overboard with the trying to be thinner thing. Junjun's damn hot 'cuz she's got meat in all the right places. :hump:

Fujimoto Miki:
Her 2009 resolution is to find a hobby.
It's the neverending stooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Na-na-NAH, na-na-NAH, na-na-NAAAAAAAAAAAAH.  XD

Matsuura Aya:
Her 2009 resolution is to go at her pace, but to a point where it doesn't cause trouble for other people.
I bet Miki-sama would have something to say about this. :lol:

Miyoshi Erika:
She takes long baths, up to 4 hours one time. Usually its one hour.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...4 hours worth of wet, nekkid Eroka Erika. :drool:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
Thanks for these translations Fenrir-san (I just feel like adding the san XD)
hahaha what Aya said seems familiar :P I often do the clean at night and finish at 1 or 2 am XD Luckily, my neighbors are cool people and they haven't called the police because of the music  XD
Miki hasn't found a hobby?! Oh girl...
Miyoshi really takes good care of her body eh!!! I mean, 4 hours?! that's a lot of time

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Last part! Ongaku Gatas!

Yossi:
Her 2009 resolution is to be even more cute than last year.
She wants to be more womanly, but also strong (sturdy) at the same time.
What part do you want to change?
She wants to change her fashion to more cute clothes, little by little. But she still wants to wear her cool easy to wear clothes and match the cute dresses as well.
Her goal this year is to have another fun, interesting year.

Rika:
Her 2009 resolution is to watch a lot of sports.
She is often asked what she is into at the moment, so when she thinks about what she is into, she thinks about sports. She feels passion for sports.
When watching the Beijing Olympics she could feel the efforts of the athletes.
She feels she can learn a lot of things about life etc while watching sports, so she wants to watch a lot of sports, even those she doesn't usually watch.

Satoda Mai:
Her 2009 resolution is to go horse back riding.
When she was in Country Musume, they did go horse back riding, but she hasn't gone in a long awhile. She wants to go during her private time, but never got a chance.
She wants to go this year. She feels that she said this last year. She often forgets things after one month. (lol) So she asks you to tell her if she has.

Konkon:
Her 2009 resolution is to take care of her throat.
Her throat often gives out on her in the past and often her throat hurts during her MM time, but while her time on stage has lessen, she has Gatas, and her hobby of karaoke, she sings a lot, so her throat/voice becomes raspy the next day and sometimes can speak.
So, this year she wants to take care of throat this year.

Korenaga Miki:
Her 2009 resolution is to master Portuguese.
Soccer means Brazil and Brazil means Portuguese, so she thinks its cool to master Portuguese.
She has people around who can speak Portuguese, so it's a good environment to learn.
She bought a book about Portuguese vocabulary last year, and learned one word, avocado.
She's learned some other words like thank you and wants to learn more.

Noto Arisa:
Her 2009 resolution is to be a more mature lady.
Recently, she's interested in cooking  and often cooks. Today she peeled a pear, but it wasn't thin, like right at the skin, a lot of the meat came with it.
Since she's turning 20 this year (What?! She's 20?? XD I thought she was much younger! XD), so she wants to be better at doing house work stuff.
Anyways, she hopes to try out all kinds of things and if it doesn't work out, she'll just move on to the next thing.

Sengoku Minami:
Her 2009 resolution is to step foward, move forword, etc.
She wants to move forward on a whole basis, singing, dancing, studying and to improve over last year.
She wants to challenge many things and to grow from those experiences.

Sawada Yuri:
Her 2009 resolution is to graduate from a person who can't stick to doing things.
She did decide once to eat at 6pm and eat nothing else after, but that didn't work out.
She also decided to marathon at night, but that ended quickly as well, so she'll do her best not to give up easily.
Her goal this year is to try out a sport that not all people knows or does. She also wants to do things that will put her in the Guineas World Record.

Nakazawa Yuko:
Thank you for always supporting H!P.
This year H!P will change a little. She thanks for all the warm letters and support from last year.
This will be the last time for all members to get together to do a concert.
But this is a positive thing to look forward to as they will continue to their love for singing and as they do their best for each of their own thing.
They will do their best to the fullest and wishes for your support always.
Thank you.

No, thank you Yuko!
All done!! Yay!!!
*sits with excitement until July*

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
A photobook of the tour has been announced on the CDJapan site.

Hello! Project 2009 Winter Complete Shashinshu - Elder Club Sotsugyo Kinen Special - (Title subject to change)
Release date: 2009-03-23
Price: 3,000 yen (tax included)

Description
Quote from: CDJapan
Book features "Hello! Project 2009 Winter" concert. Includes stage performance photos, back stage photos, rehearsal photos, member photos, behind-the-scene photos, message from members, and more. Spec: A4-size

Link: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOIPS-470

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The DVD set of the graduation concert has been announced on the e-hon site.

Hello!Project 2009 Winter 決定!ハロ☆プロアワード’09~エルダークラブ卒業記念スペシャル~

Catalog number: HKBN-50112
Price: 5,800 yen
Release date: 2009-04-15
Discs: 2
http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SA/DetailMulti?refSdCode=040000000HKBN-50112&Action_id=111&Sza_id=MM

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: F.I.R. - Yue Ya Wan