JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Survivor

Author Topic: [2012/02/12] Buono! Concert in Paris (France)  (Read 25566 times)

Offline SakuraTheShadow

Re: [2012/02/12] Buono! Concert in Paris (France)
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 12:35:50 AM »
The concert sold out!  :)

Offline arie

• Old Fapper
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 09:38:29 PM »
Great 8)

Cant wait....

:jphip:

Offline Tenshinosaru

• Ganbare Zukki ♥
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2011, 11:33:54 PM »
I got my ticket too ^^

To get to the place where La Machine is, you will have to take metro's 2nd line and climb out at Pigalle. You'll normally see "Moulin Rouge" when you are in the street (boulevard de Clichy), La Machine is just next to this place.

Tickets's prices will depend on where your hotel is. If you are too far away, it's cheaper to take a Mobilis ticket or Ticket Jeune (same as Mobilis but cheaper, only for people under 26yo on week ends) ; you can take every metro, bus and trains with only one ticket !! Then, Paris is divided by zones, once again it will depend of you hotel's location. If you don't take it next to airport, it will normally be zone 1 or 2. They will ask you the zones to buy your ticket. If you don't know your zone, don't hesitate to ask someone. In general, metro stations have informations points and a point where you can buy but the second one is only at big metro stations. I can also help if you want.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2011, 08:28:10 PM »
^ isn't it better to get out at the metro station "blanche"?
Sounds complicated to buy a ticket  XD I hope people at information points understand basic English

Anyone booked the hotel yet? Is there a place you can recommend or where are you staying? Maybe even ideas where Buono! will stay at?
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 09:43:05 PM »
^ For the ticket thing, maybe just in case have names of useful stops/places written on paper, so you can point and show if there's a language barrier, especially when even simply pronouncing the place names is pretty difficult without any experience in French >o<
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2011, 09:55:51 PM »
I still need a Buono! ticket !!!

Please help  :gmon tears:

(via PM)

edit: see you in Paris
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 05:27:30 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2012, 08:57:37 PM »
^ I hope you can get a ticket~ it's a pity there are not enough (I've also been asked via PM by someone but sadly can't help with this) even though it's very nice for Buono!

So I just booked my hotel and flight right now.
I'm going there on Saturday afternoon, arrival around 14:30.
Leaving on Monday, noon.

For anyone interested: I'm going to stay at "HOTEL JEAN GABRIEL". It's around 600m walking distance to the concert location. Probably not the cheapest, maybe not even the best within that range and certainly not a place Buono! will stay at but I got sick of searching really fast and was happy it's close and has free wifi. But yeah, it's around 90e/night.

If someone arrives around the same time it would be nice if you could help me with finding my way to central paris~(or we help each other).
I might be available for a a meeting with jphip people since not sure about joining H!O activities or anything yet. Won't do anything that requires a lot of planning though, just want some fun with Buono!/Momochi
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2012, 02:18:42 PM »
Important information for people who bought a ticket from another person or who bought one with a different name (like sibling, parents).

In short, the original owner of the ticket is supposed to eMail soundlicious with contact details and name of the new person. Not sure if the new owner can also send the email.

Since I can't speak french a quote from H!O (original french news):
Quote from: Paladar@H!O
Weezevent electronic tickets
Regarding Weezevent electronic tickets, you may have noticed that the tickets are nominative, the name figuring on the ticket being the name of the buyer. The buyer just need to be present the day of the concert with an ID card (not sure that it's how it's really called.. Read that in a game :D ), and with the person who will use the tickets he/she bought.
If the buyer can't make it to the concert hall, or if you want to give the ticket to another person, send us an e-mail at contact@soundlicious.com specifying your contact details and the name of the new person owning the ticket, before 48h before the beginning of the concert.

Sample eMail in french:
Quote from: neonero@H!O
Subject : Billet Buono! à Paris.

Bonjour,

Je vous contacte pour changer l'identité du bénéficiaire de mon billet pour le concert de Buono! à Paris.

Billet au nom de : (put here the name on the ticket)
Numéro du billet : (put here the ticket number)
E-mail :

Nom du nouveau bénéficiaire du billet : (put here the name of the new owner of the ticket)

The soundlicious news also says it'll be possible to store stuff during the concert for 2€ and that there will be another announcement.

Since I arrive kind of late on Saturday I expect they will have a some event before or while I arrive in Paris  :bleed eyes:

Offline Heika88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 君だよ!!
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2012, 07:09:44 PM »
I'm looking forward for the playlist of this concert.
I hope that it will be the same as the normal stages for the japanese tour.
I bought my ticket in the first 3 minutes of the ticket selling start day, but didn't yet print it. I will do it before than my printer have no more ink^^°

I have seen many post on the web from french and english website, they are trying to organise some projects to do for the "Encoru" time, like singing a Buono's song to thanks Buono for coming in Paris.
I really don't like this project, I think we just have to enjoy the concert, clap hands, oshijump and do some wotagei if you know how to do it correctly..but for me it's not possible to sing during the "encoru"..like his name indicate the "encoru" is only the time to say "encoru" and nothing else. There is an exception, when it's a member's birthday we can call the name of the members instead of  "Encoru"..but at this time there is no birthday or other special events for the show in Paris. It's my personal opinion and every body will do like he want but I think  that just showing we are real fan and enjoying the show will make Buono more happy than some complicated project who will for sure not be perfect because everybody will don't know exactly what is really going on (30% encoru, 30% sing, 20% other, 20% nothing ^^°..something like that!)..so let me recommended to say "encoru" in the good timing during the "encoru"..there are alot of live videos on youtube if you want to do some training before the D-day.

I hope to see the jph!p members at this concert. :jphip:
I already know this concert will be epic!..don't worry, you will recognise me..if you see a crazy Suzuki Airi  french fan..it's me!^^°

« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 07:15:52 PM by Heika88 »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2012, 07:44:40 PM »
^ Ugh why do ppl always insist on singing something? It's so unnecessary. You don't need to prove that you know the lyrics to their songs goddamnit lol. Just yell encore like a normal wota. It has been more than enough for the past 10 years!!

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2012, 08:28:42 PM »
Well the singing, it's about a line of momochi's Buono! song "Kia Ora Gracias Arigato", which is a "thank you" song for the fans, kind of.
So I assume the plan is to return the thanks by "singing" that line (kia ora gracias arigato, I think) as encore.
I have no opinion about this yet. I might say/sing it as well if everyone does, but I also think it's actually too long and complex.

The official (normal in Japan) Buono! encore chant isn't encoru either though, it's "bu~o-no~" as far as I know.

Offline Heika88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 君だよ!!
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2012, 09:03:12 PM »
The official (normal in Japan) Buono! encore chant isn't encoru either though, it's "bu~o-no~" as far as I know.

As much as I can remember I always heared "encore" but "bu~o-no~" is also  a good idea for the encore. Just we have to hope that everybody can say it with the good rhythm, not too much slow, not too much quick..and follow correctly the encore leader (who will certainly be some japanese fans in front of the stage^^°).
Seems more complicated to do it well with "bu~o-no~" than with "encoru" if it's like for the Hangry & Angry concert in Paris in 2010, the encore was just everything else than a good encore,  the number 1 japanese fan of H&H in front of the stage did it well with his loud voice^^°

Jph!p members  are with the japanese fans in the good rhythm for  "bu~o-no~"  than for "encoru"..just we have to make the choice of wich one we will use..not 50% "encoru" 50%  "bu~o-no~"

We can speak about this encore time as much as we want but I think it will be like all the event outside of japan..not one way to do and everybody different..we can not manage everything and everybody during a concert except if we give some flyer before the show with the rules of a "special encoru" for a member's birthday or other reason like I've seen in Japan. I know japan is japan and we are not in Japan but I can't control it.. I'm always scary about the event outside Japan and want it like in Japan, everybody give the best for the Idol^^°  :otomerika:

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2012, 09:39:05 PM »
I basically agree with everything.
Personally I also like the rhythm of the good old "en-co-ru" better than anything else but H!P groups started having their own chants about 4~5 years ago.

For Buono! I just checked some recording from Re;Buono (winter tour) since it has been some time since I last listened to a complete concert recording (so it could have changed or be bad memory of me), but it still seems to be bu~o-no as chant. That's what I understand at least.
The encore with the following two songs: http://www.mediafire.com/?cht1afcd78ndkkp

So I think I will do the bu~o-no chant first and if everyone else next to me chants something different I'm going to join them most likely or just shout mo-mo
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:56:02 PM by nachdenki »

Offline Heika88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 君だよ!!
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2012, 09:46:42 PM »
I just realised that I didn't corrected it in my last post.
If there is a special encore for Buono, it's not "bu~o-no" but ボーノ "bono" because even if the name of the group is writ like this "Buono"  the prononciation is "Bono" you don't have to pronnonce the "u"

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2012, 10:48:42 PM »
Haha,  posted this in the wrong thread...

Do you know what goods they might be selling here? Anyone? :3 Cuz those Buono! card t-shirt designs were pretty wicked

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2012, 06:58:53 PM »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 11:30:44 PM »
Goods are meh, I'll try to get them all to support them and for my memory/collection but there are no new tracks on the CD and the tshirt design isn't very awesome.

I'll try to bring some pink mini glowsticks for fellow momochi fans. I've got a lot for bracelets that don't fit around my arm so I have a lot to spare, also a couple of other colors. Maybe also some bigger ones to wave with since I might actually be using LED sticks (if they are "better") and even if I don't I'll probably have two or three to spare.
I tried to have fun with 4 or something in one hand once at a concert but it was too painful and distracting so I prefer 1~2 to have more fun though I look less special.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2012, 02:45:33 AM »

If the buyer can't make it to the concert hall, or if you want to give the ticket to another person, send us an e-mail at contact@soundlicious.com specifying your contact details and the name of the new person owning the ticket, before 48h before the beginning of the concert.

They havent replied yet, so do we "the new persons" have to wait until 48hrs before the beginning of the concert to print a new ticket or do they have a list with new names/old names to check ? Otherwise my new name is Jill 

BTW I'm flying from Hamburg via Amsterdam to Paris
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 02:53:22 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2012, 11:06:03 AM »
I think they will have a list with new/old names since it seems most convenient if weezevent doesn't have this feature for their tickets (to issue a new when the owner changes). Maybe you can see if people at H!O got an answer.

I also fly from Hamburg~ but nonstop (=with Air France)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Survivor