JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Firestarter

Author Topic: [2012/02/12] Buono! Concert in Paris (France)  (Read 25567 times)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Re: [2012/02/12] Buono! Concert in Paris (France)
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2012, 01:38:55 AM »
Quote from: Heika88@previous page
I have not alot to report about this event after the long report I've seen before me^^° I will just speak about the most important for me.
^
oi~ all reports welcome~ it was little if not a lot different for everyone!

I can't even image what it's like waiting endlessly for both the cafe and the next day concert but lucky you~

I wrote my nickname on that/a list, the number in front of my name wasn't really correct though (not even a time I think, did look like 199).

The Airi sign made of different glowsticks slightly on the left was difficult not to notice, nice job  :thumbup

And yeah the organization wasn't very good. Letting us in like 30min later (17 instead of 16:30 as originally announced) wasn't great either. Hope they learn for the future.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:51:10 PM by nachdenki »
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2012, 05:10:40 AM »
FANTASTIC REPORTS EVERYONE!!!! like i was there soaking in the pink :jphip: wow nach seems like quite the chaos, haha after shirenu's Paris report oh wanted a toilet story from you too.

found this barks story: http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000077016&p=0 which one of these is you. LOL at Aibutt representation. cmon son!

1000 people GJ Buono! FANS、仏・パリのムーラン・ルージュ公演で地元ファン1000人が大熱狂

and here's a fancam I found of the autograph sesh:

eta:

plus arriving lol
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:19:09 AM by daigong »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2012, 09:21:08 AM »
^
It was mostly just chaotic because of me for me though, although most of the time the waiting line in front of la machine was a chaotic mob too, looking like one at least. Guess because people wanted to talk, dance and listen to music together~ and staff should have let people in earlier caring less about the A-L and M-Z grouping in the front of the line. Despite the bumping during the concert which is kinda normal, people seemed mostly friendly and willing to watch out for each other so I don't think that people would have killed each other with a less strict entrance method. But maybe better to be safe~

Yeah sorry no toilet story I didn't drink and eat enough that day and only went to the hotel toilet my entire stay. But I'm sure a few other people had fun with the public toilet that was in the middle of the street (like a long island, on each side the street for one direction).

The fan group photo is from the kawaii cafe event on Saturday, so I'm not there. :sweatdrop:. I would be on the la machine waiting line pics either in front of the actual moulin rouge or little forward standing at the history information sign which is both rather in the back. Now staff took most pics from the front, though only a few from other positions AND they were going the line up and down FILMING a whole lot of times.... probably 5 or more times and since the line got thin where I was I might be on some clips.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:50:25 PM by nachdenki »
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2012, 09:27:59 AM »

Offline Heika88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 君だよ!!
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2012, 02:23:56 PM »
I like this period after an event when there is alot of reports from the fan and official articles with pictures.. you watch the pictures, you read everything and you think: " I was there! I saw Buono for real!!  :w00t: :nervous :panic: :thumbup"

I think the communication between the fans like we are doing now, help a lot for believing that you did it, because if you were alone.. you sometimes think "It was a dream..it's not true!"

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2012, 04:28:39 PM »
It seems that nimrod also knows him because he was the only person who jokingly complained about nimrod cheating in line (directly talking to you/him  :P2) I also have a vague idea who he is but I'm not sure, I saw his last name on the ticket or ID and he told me where he is from (I think Düsseldorf?? my memory is baaaad)

Must be Mattthecat or DaiShuryou, but it didnt made a difference, because I was buying goods before the concert, and stood between those 2 at the concert.
I just wanted to meet the other guys,

Guy with Tanaka Reina happy selling his suitcase full of various H!P goods (pics, towels mostly I think)

He stood next to us, most of the time, and I only saw photos

Buono! in the Louvre (they only spend 10 Minutes there and rushed through...

*edit: higher res
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:12:07 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2012, 04:43:43 PM »
I assume it being the latter person~ cause of the age.

I saw someone getting a sealed DVD from that Reina guy and one of the guys next to me bought the Airi Re;Buono micro fiber for 45€ (iirc) he was posing with for the camera guy earlier, but mostly pics yeah.

Momochi so beautiful on all these photos~ :heart:

Offline arie

• Old Fapper
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2012, 05:35:48 PM »

They were some sort of in a hurry during the concert.
Also main reason that there was no encore because Airi is still not allowed to work after 21:00 .

And they also had that signing session planned after the concert.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2012, 06:17:28 PM »
Also main reason that there was no encore because Airi is still not allowed to work after 21:00 .

The concert ended at 19.30 + 15-20 Min. screaming for encore and the Signing Session later.
So they would had enough time to do the encore, but I guess it wasnt planed

who?
On Pic 2+3:
Yukako Yamazaki (The president of UP-FRONT) according to HO
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 06:22:48 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline arie

• Old Fapper
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2012, 06:40:31 PM »
[

The concert ended at 19.30 + 15-20 Min. screaming for encore and the Signing Session later.
So they would had enough time to do the encore, but I guess it wasnt planed

Not sure how late the signing ended ,but they left the Moulin around  2130.[could be later?]
Maybe there was a tight scedule with the Moulin staff.
They really rushed through the songs, 6 songs in a row is not HP common.

And fun to see that the UF :theking president was there ,I think we did a good job. :twothumbs
So maybe we can expect more in the future...

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2012, 07:00:08 PM »

who?
The person I talked with for a second who was also shouting to you about the line once. Telling from their conversation behind me, and stuff in the H!O thread it was most likely daishuryou. It has been ages since I last had contact with Matth but I can't really imagine him being one of these guys. I might be wrong though, even if I doubt it  :doh:

Offline DaiShuryou

« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2012, 07:29:07 PM »
^
Must had been me then, as long as the person wore a hat lol
Legendary Pretiness

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2012, 07:33:37 PM »
^ yep haha, had to be you~

Offline DaiShuryou

« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2012, 07:35:10 PM »
^
You should have told me who you are man XD
Now it's to late for a "Hey, you are nachdenki? Awesome to finally meet you".
You destroyed everything XD
Legendary Pretiness

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2012, 07:58:18 PM »
Took me a while to realize the situation myself, I wasn't even entirely sure you guys (most of you) were German until we had to figure out what the entrance staff said and you reacted to my "was?" ("what" in German). As you probably noticed I'm a rather introvert person and have weird experiences with offline meetings so I generally prefer to stay aside of stuff.

But hey, now it'll be a lot easier next time while I can still hide from nimrod  :P2
Maybe if I attended the meeting at quick burger as I thought about during waiting in line, maybe we would have all known who we are better. But I was just longing for coke and silence so much that I canceled everything I planned.

To add to the line report while you're here, I should maybe mention those guys with Tsunku mask in line. There were 4 or 5?
You called for them, especially the one close to us, a couple times but they/he never really reacted  :thumbdown:  was funny.

Also turns out I know the guy with Risako happi, sort of (via internet). Helped him a little before his first Japan trip to a Berryz concert, one year later or two he was already staff at Sakura-Con  ... didn't talk to him either though. He was trying to arrange a meeting but was too impatient so it never happened...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:49:56 PM by nachdenki »

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2012, 03:38:33 AM »

The interview that Journal du Japon did before their first concert has finally been published.
http://www.journaldujapon.com/2012/02/buono-interview-rocknrose.html

We met Airi Suzuki (°C-ute member), Momoko Tsugunaga and Miyabi Natsuyaki (Berryz Koubou members), the girls from the unit Buono! the eve of their first concert in France. The attitude of the three members is perfectly complementary : Momoko is acting with an impenetrable serious, Airi is a bit brighter and genki while Miyabi is very compromise between the two, halfway between communication and frank sincerity.
Meeting with these three singers dressed for the occasion in impeccable pink outfit, proudly displaying some badge parodying the image of The Beatles. The interview in the local of Nolife channel, to which we owe the spread of their music videos, is starting!

Q : Hello. How are you, how was your trip?
Airi : YEAH! We love being in France. Everywhere we're going in Paris, it's fantastical, it's superb, it's the top.

Q : Did you already visit Paris ? Which places did you already seen, the ones you really want to see ?
Momoko : We obviously saw Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe... We even been to the Louvre, we saw... Momo Lisa! (laughs) Haha, I was scared my joke wouldn't work. But thank you.

Q : Momo is officially Buono!'s leader. Do you think she's the best for this and that she's a great leader?
Momoko : (Laughs)
Airi & Miyabi : Yes, she's a great leader. Buono! is a band diriged through freedom and she's perfect in that role. It's true that there is often a hierarchy in that type of band. In our case, there is the leader, the sub-leader and the health guardian. Ha ha ha !

Q : What do you think about this hierarchy, isn't it a frustrating situation for you?
Airi : Not really. Me for exemple, I agree perfectly not being the leader. It allows me to pay attention to what we are all eating. No frustration at all.
Miyabi : It's true that in my sub-leader case, I often hear Momoko saying things such as : « Ah, it's me the leader ! » and I won't mind imitating her at all !
Momoko : But before taking this position, it took me two years of bitter battle, they'd have to do the same!

Q : You have a little gesture gimmick with the finger on your cheek. Can you tell us about its meaning ?
Miyabi : « Buono ! » means « tasty, delicious» in italian. We often heard that it's in that way that italians were expressing this feeling. We allowed us to use this gesture. It often happen that while watching TV we find celebrities who are telling « buono », and to think : « But... they're talking about us ! »

Q : J-POP is almost unknown in our regions. How would you describe this particular style of music to the non-fans ?
Miyabi : Me for exemple, I really would like to hang out in the streets ditributing our CDs... saying : « Hello, hi ! » to everyone with a little flag saying the band's name !

Q : Yes, but about the music ?
Miyabi : Hmm... Buono! has some songs that we're calling « supporting songs », for students who're studying as hell or to people who need to be cheered up. We're giving energy, cheering up people.

Q : Before coming to France, did you asked advices to Morning Musume。, who've already been to Paris ?
Momoko : Not really. We were really looking forward to come because we were sure it was a beautiful country, a superb place.

Q : Speaking of Morning Musume。, will it be possible for you to add some new members ?
Airi : We never thought about that...
Miyabi : Buono! before all, it's us. It's band created on our differences. We each have a very specific personality and that's what makes the charm of the band, whether in our songs and on stage.
Momoko : You want to come with us ? (Laughs) We're going to do auditions !

Q : Do you have any criticisms about the idols world? Are you able to blossom in that business?
Miyabi : No, it's not so hard and hellish as you might think. We also have a private life, we even went to Disneyland, it also doesn't prevent us to hang out among the group members. Of course, if we're asked to shake hands, we always do it with pleasure. The blossoming is complete, we're also going to school.

Q : You intend to continue your studies? You success to balance studies and idols life?
Momoko : Yes, I'm at the faculty. Everyone is telling me I'm cute, it's not easy to concentrate !

Q : It's understandable !
Momoko : Thank you! You're great !

Q : Isn't it too difficult to juggle between two bands ?
Miyabi : No, not at all. For example, we don't have the same costumes and wearing an outfit is a bit like stepping into the shoes of a character of a group. This isn't a problem, and it does not affect our privacy life. Everything is pretty easy, you can bind hours without problem.
Airi : You will understand by watching the lives, but in fact, the difference with °C-ute is that with five members, training is more focused on dance, we must all be perfect on the timing for the choreography. With Buono!, it's very different, each can be put forward and has its own personality. Not that it's hard to tell the difference, it's not always easy either. This is most obvious when you compare the two.

Q : Your style is a little more pop-rock compared to other groups of Hello! Project. If there's any style you want to try or songs you would like to cover with your own perspective?
Airi : It's true that we covered something from Siam Shade, a well-known rock band, we loved that. If we have the opportunity to do other covers of Japanese or international group, we'll jump on it.

Q : Buono!'s unit is outcoming the openings of Shugo Chara!. Are you watching any anime, do you have any favorite?
Airi : Yes yes, we love to watch some.
Miyabi : When I was younger I loved Sailor Moon, I loved to disguise as her.

Q : Do you have any message for your French fans?
Airi : We're extremely happy to come to Paris for our first live abroad. Unfortunately, the journey is very short ... we hope to come back soon to have more contact with our fans. We're really happy and delighted to be here. We count on you all!
Miyabi : In Japan, we're often doing solo events, mini concerts, things like that. It would be perfect to do that here.
Momoko : It would interest you to have exclusive info? There are two, get ready. The cutest girl in Japan, it's me. After, do you know our favourite idiom? Are you ready? ... « Yurushite-nyan~ » Japan is a great country, come here.

Q : Thank you!

Translated by Chobineko' http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/22713-buono-in-paris-france-2012/page__view__findpost__p__1494989
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2012, 09:10:34 AM »
"No, it's not so hard and hellish as you might think. We also have a private life, we even went to Disneyland, it also doesn't prevent us to hang out among the group members. Of course, if we're asked to shake hands, we always do it with pleasure. The blossoming is complete, we're also going to school."

And that's the difference between Kpop and Jpop. At least fans don't have to feel guilty that the girls are slaving themselves to hospital condition to entertain them. I love both but dang sometimes I wish I could buy Kpop stars vacation days. o_o
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2012, 03:53:14 PM »
The recent HPT has some Paris footage:

Offline Heika88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 君だよ!!
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2012, 03:07:40 PM »
Am I the only crazy Airi fan who will go to this bridge in Paris and try to find the green locker?!  :panic:
No panic I will not cut it for my personnal collection..respect of the cultural things^^°
Just want to touch it..who said "Fetishist!"  :nervous

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2012, 01:07:47 PM »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Firestarter