JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Aloha!

Author Topic: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [FINALE - Ch. 93 - (1/30)]  (Read 356905 times)

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - Ch. 90 - (1/15)]
« Reply #1520 on: January 16, 2012, 04:57:37 AM »
*Slowly starts clapping*

Only 90 chapters huh? I was kinda expecting it to hit 100 XD Oh This is a long comment btw.

THIS STORY WAS AMAZING sweet,funny,drama filled, anxiety, blood, sweat, and tears lol..

(Because I have certainly used alot of my tears on this fan fiction, I think ever since Reina said she was leaving.. xD)

You did an wonderful job, which is expected of you  :P

While i was reading and Eri was reminiscing i couldnt help but shed a few tears thinking "Ah! I remember that! Oh! I remember that moment too~."

Its really hard to see them part after all those things but, With this ending I loved it. It was so cute and something i could actually see the Real Reina doing :lol:

I cant wait til the epilogue. Because right now, Im not really grasping the fact that its over! (with time lol)

Im Glad Aichan and Gaki-san were doing well... well, the last mention of them says they were doing well..

Im most DEFINITELY tuning into your next one. I was like a year late on Kokoro no Uta, I came in during the middle of this one. I wanna be here at the beginning when you post the 1st chapter of a new fan fiction.

“KAMEI ERI!” Reina yelled.  She needed to say something.  Anything.  “Are you sure you’re a girl?!”  She could see Eri’s confused expression although they weren’t so close anymore, and laughed.  “You’re not going to turn back into a boy next time, are you?!”

She could see Eri laughing out loud before she yelled back.  “Does it matter?!”

Reina grinned, realizing Eri knew her answer already.  And she knew it herself, too.  “No!” she shouted back.  “I love you either way!  I LOVE YOU!”

“I LOVE YOU!”

As the car drove further and further away, the two lovers continued to wave towards each other until their vision completely disappeared.  However, the echoes of each of their declaration rang out loud and clear to both of them.

BEST.... ENDING.... EVER!~ :farofflook: Its like sad, cute, funny, and sweet all mixed into one. It certainly made me laugh full heartedly.

Um, Maybe im starting to say the same things over just repharsing :mon sweat:

I think i conveyed my feelings enough..  :wub: This fan fiction was... simple.... Awesome. Hahaha :lol:
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - Ch. 90 - (1/15)]
« Reply #1521 on: January 16, 2012, 05:54:04 AM »

I just.. can't believe it's over...

I mean, you are going to Epilogue us, right?

Regardless, this was a wonderful read. I wasn't expecting this to end with the couples parting, it's such a non happy ending though, lol. So much went into this, it's just so urgh that they still end up getting split apart.

Not that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed the ride, you know. Nor am I disappointed in this ending! Maybe my inner Takagaki fangirl is still a little jealous of Tanakame getting the lime light, lol.

Anyway, whether you choose to grace us with an epilogue or not, I still will have loved this story.

Offline xxkaori-kittyxx

« Reply #1522 on: January 16, 2012, 08:01:17 AM »
This chapter wasn't as sad as I thought it was going to be
I loved Reina in this chapter (then again when don't I), Her promise scene was really sweet and her "final goodbye" mad me smile. Even if you weren't planning on writing a epilouge its nice to know that they will still be happy at the end of the day

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - Ch. 90 - (1/15)
« Reply #1523 on: January 16, 2012, 08:54:54 AM »
IT'S HERE!! The final chapter... TAN TAN TAN TAN!! T^T GJAHGJDHUGAIGDOH!!!!!
I was sort of expecting 100 chapters. But still, it's good! It was a very good, emotional chapter. THANKS AUTHOR-SAN!!! (or can I call you SarangAi)
I spy with my little eye... NO TAKAGAKI!!:( But tanakame is nice too. So sweet.:wub: These fanfics just make my day.XD
Author-san, i'll be waiting for chapter 91-93! Don't keep me waiting for too long! :heart:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:39:43 AM by risa_ai »

Offline astro18

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1524 on: January 16, 2012, 10:25:57 AM »
Waaaahhh its over. I was kind of hoping/expecting at least 100 chapters haha XD I find the ending somewhat bittersweet. Parting, although inevitable, are always a bit sad. I know its not the end, more like an ellipsis to their story? Therefore I shall await the next couple chps :P

Can't believe its been a year and a half! Doesn't seem like it. Good luck with the next story :cow:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1525 on: January 16, 2012, 11:34:25 AM »
Suddenly, I feel like I missed a party. ; A ;

It's the end. ; A ; And I can't wait for the Epilogues! *kyaas by the corner* That was a really sweet ending. ; A ; I don't think it's sad at all. The promise, it's so worth it. <333

Now I don't have enough words to go by. xDDDDD Please update soon~~~~ <33333333 *goes back to lurkingu*
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline reikoshi

• ecchi
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - Ch. 90 - (1/15)
« Reply #1526 on: January 16, 2012, 03:05:15 PM »
Uwah i can't believe it, at the end of the chapter i was like, e really? XD
But congrats for your wonderful 2nd fic hahaha XD
Thank you so much sarangai!
I will wait for your next writting :)

Offline black_inu09

« Reply #1527 on: January 16, 2012, 03:51:04 PM »
" Nice story well done! I've been reading the past chapters too and they are all well made =] "
And about the hair cut that Reina did nice work on there, although I wish eri get's a short hair again.... pff~~ hehe
just to mention, while I'm still reading this chapter I listened to Hare Ame Nochi Suki... I don't know why but it just seemed to fit the mood =]

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #1528 on: January 16, 2012, 03:54:59 PM »
Ah what an ending to a great story, everything moves on but thier love for each other stays the same, great story Sarang!!!  :bow:

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1529 on: January 16, 2012, 07:40:43 PM »
Yes! :w00t: :twothumbs
Thank you for writing it all. :love:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1530 on: January 16, 2012, 08:04:46 PM »
bitter sweet ending is bittersweet ;3; its cute to see eri remembering everything that her and reina had been through. it shows how far they've come and how much both have matured really. the lasst meeting was ubber cute as wel as reina's promise...eventhough it was pretty drastic ^^; XD for a moment i thought she'd suddenly go and cut eri's hair XD but it was her own lol for your longest chapter it was great and it was a prefect ending :3
though u should know that inner biased takagaki fangirl in me is wanted a ending or a meeting or something for takagaki lol or even a group date, something~! XD lol good job on actually keeping ur word for ending under 100 chapters and i cant wait for these epolaugs....or however u spell them lol thanks again aiai for such wonderful stuff! :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Tian_Yuan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • W~Matsui~
« Reply #1531 on: January 16, 2012, 10:10:31 PM »
Yay! What an awesome coming of age story! I like the way it ends because we kinda get to decide in our minds how it pans out. I cant wait for the epilogues. I am thinking they will take place years later... Maybe? Thanks again! I cant wait to read more of your work and see who the new main couple will be ^^

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #1532 on: January 16, 2012, 11:00:14 PM »
OMG it`s been awhile since i have commented her is`nt it? XD

anyway i kinda wanted a takagaki ending LOL i don`t know why ..... maybe ur turning me into a takagaki-fan lol :?

anyway the ending was way too cute for what i imagine and way too soon for it :mon sweat:

Tanakame was cute as always  :mon lovelaff:

i think it was awesome but this epilogues better cone fast cuz i want more .... with Takagaki  :mon pray2: :shy2: <------- lol does this even fit here?

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1533 on: January 17, 2012, 06:41:00 AM »
I finally caught up with this story and then...it's the end?! Lol :lol:

Thank you for the bittersweet ending. I'd like to think the 2 couples reunited after a while & what happens then is anyone's guess. That's life 8) Or maybe you'll tell us what will happen to the couples in your epilogues :lol:

Offline Nichiyobi

« Reply #1534 on: January 17, 2012, 04:13:08 PM »
Hey~
Long time lurker here ... And just registered here because of your story!  :heart:

I love the whole concept and every day I checked the forum to see if there's another update. You can say that I was, or rather I'm, pretty addicted to the story!

Even when you didn't update this one in a while I took the time to read your other one; Kokoro no Uta - which I love too btw~

Now that this story has come to an end, which I really can accept even if it doesn't 'showed' my favorite couple TakaGaki, I hope that you'll write a few chapters to tell what happened to both couples, maybe plus SayuJun and LinAika :)
And then I'll be here and actually commenting too  :nervous

Aww, yeah, this ending was really cute, to say it again~ :wub:

Can't wait for your next story. Take your time to write something great again~ <3
Hopefully TakaGaki will be in the next one too, even if they have just a small part. Now that Risa is graduating too in May, I need them more as ever lol

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #1535 on: January 18, 2012, 01:10:18 AM »
@KirikomoriHime: lol it's alright!  I'm glad you thought it was a happy ending  :D

@Haruka: aww~ that's so sweet!  I hope my next one lives up to your expectations!  XD

@Sora-chan: yay thanks so much!  lol yes, stay tuned!  you never kno when i might make a new thread, huh?  :lol:

@rndmnwierd: I totally just wanted to do the opposite of what was expected and what was mainstream  :D  and i wouldn't say they go split apart, that has a connotation that it was forced  XD  but no worries, i SHALL grace with an epilogue  :lol:

@xxkaori-kittyxx: yeah, it's bittersweet!  not too sad but not too happy... well that's life  XD

@risa_ai: you can call me whatever you'd like  :lol:  yeah, i didn't see room in there for TakaGaki!  but i figured "well... i'm writing an epilogue anyways, whatever "  :P

@astro18: lol i don't know if i'll ever have the guts to write 100 chapters again!  :lol:

@arisa03: why'd you miss the party??   :shocked lol i'll update as soon as possible!  :lol:

@reikoshi: yay~ thank you!  :D

@black_inu09: lol just cut everyone's hair! :lol: really? should try that...  :lol:

@oddball: thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!  :D

@Fushigidane: your welcome! thank you for reading!  :D

@kawaii beam: LOL Reina: "go back to being a boy!" *snip hair*  :rofl:  lol yeah i know~ TanaKame is still main though! but don't worry, it's on my to-do list for the epilogue  :D

@Tian_Yuan: YES thank you for appreciating the whole open-ended ending for people to use their imagination concept!  XD

@Kikk4r: YEAH it's been a while! *glare* :smhid  XDlol psht i appreciate any kind of emoticon  XD XD

@nora_nora: aww~ don't cry!  XD

@badsaints: LOL sorry XD XD  i got somthing planned for the epilogue..  :D

@Nichiyoubi: NEW PERSON~  :otomerika: :yossi: :cow: :welcome to the forum!  XD  wow that's awesome that you've been following!  even if it's lurking, if you're reading, i'm happy, thank you! :D  hope to see you around in the future on here~ :twothumbs

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS~~~  :twothumbs :wub: :cow:

I read every one, word by word, and was so happy that you all loved this fic! :D

I've actually been getting kind of sick again (MAN you all must think I'm like a naturally sickly person but i'm not... usually) :nervous
But i'm brainstorming as I go!  :twothumbs

wait for me~ :D

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #1536 on: January 18, 2012, 05:23:59 AM »
So... i was WAY too lazy to write a summary for each fic idea :nervous

so i decided to do this XD

I'm posting a song that i would pick as one of the soundtrack for each fic.
depending on that, vote again!  i'm kinda curious :lol:

Again, this doesn't determine which fic i'm writing next; I'm already leaning towards one of them but i'm not gonna say which :twisted:

ps- I added a new fic idea.  toldya this'll happen :nervous

try not to look at the pics; i purposely linked the non-mvs XD

Juliet and Cinderella

(lol go figure)

Celebrity Training School

(i promise it's completely different from this drama..)

Social Class

Cursed Children

Sweets Café

Digital Game

Spy Action

the lyrics necessary don't have anything to do with the fic... more like the tone of the music?  :lol:

you can probably tell i'm really bored XD

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline KirikomoriHime

• Mittsi Wota~
  • Member+
  • すべては愛の力 <3
Romeo and Cinderella... *o* AND LOVE HIGH <333 omg -votes for Celebrity School- I wanted to vote for that last time but I didn't see it until I clicked on the Sweets Cafe one~~

~ GakiKame, KameShige, TakaMitsii , JunSayu, YajiSuzu, MiyaSaki~

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - NEW POLL! - (1/
« Reply #1538 on: January 18, 2012, 09:06:40 AM »
No update? :( I thought there would be one... But hey! Good things take time! like takagaki and updates! :heart: Rofl.

Offline Tian_Yuan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • W~Matsui~
Checked out the tunes! I had to decide between digital game and spy action~~~~ i didn't know which one i should go for, so i picked the spy one, and thankfully it already has some votes!! ^^* i guess others out there really want to see drama, haha ^^;

Thanks again for all your work! I hope you can feel better soon!

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Aloha!