JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - The Remains

Author Topic: You're not here Anymore (Wmatsui) (Completed) (Update 05/02)  (Read 70573 times)

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
Re: You're not here Anymore (Wmatsui) (Chapter 12) (Update 24/01)
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2013, 08:19:48 PM »
I love this fanfic
don't finish this.
Furuyanagi, I love this
couple, GO for his happiness.  :nya:

Offline wsama

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2013, 11:31:24 PM »
aaaaaaaw!!!! I love this fic <3 Too bad that it is going to end ):
Thank you for continue writing!!! Is one of my favorite fanfics
I'll be waiting for the last chapter :D

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2013, 08:04:18 PM »
Hello guys here is the last chapter of You're not here Anymore, I can't believe that I'm finishing this story, thanks to her I was able to improve my english and writing skills, so much memories, I want to thank you guys who followed this story until the end and for your comments and support that made me continue to write until the end  :ptam-shy:
You guys are awesome! I almost cried while I was writing the last words of this chapter, so many feelings.  :farofflook:

For the ones who enjoy my fanfictions I want to le you guys know that I'm writting two new fanfics: Lonely Road (Wmatsui) and Choose Me! (has Wmatsui but the story is more messed up.)

Sadly I cannot post them here on Jphip forum because of the rules and because they are more dark fanfics different of this one, principally Choose me! that is about a love triangle and have angst, so if you guys want take a look on them just click on the fanfic name that you will go to AKblasphemy page where they chapters are. :twothumbs

Well Thanks guys for be waiting and reading my fanfiction and enjoin the end of my fanfic.
And don't forget to take a look on my new fanfics  :lol:)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 (Final)

----- 6 months later -----

The annoying alarm Clock made Jurina wake up from her deep sleep, faster she turned off the device and turned to the other way to continue her sleep, but she was interrupted by someone voice next to her.

“Jurina… Wake up... You have to help Airin with her things…”

The young girl mumbled some random words in response and opened her eyes to see the one who was interrupting her sleep; Rena was looking to Jurina with sleepy eyes. She was so annoyed how Jurina was for wake up so early on a weekend, the young girl sighed and snuggled herself next to Rena that in return hugged her.

“Jurina... You have to go…”

“I know, just let me be like this for five minutes…”

Rena smiled and pulled Jurina closer to her, while they stayed in that position Rena started to play with Jurina’s hair.

“I don’t want to go; I want to stay like this with you forever!”

Rena giggled after hear Jurina complain.

“But you decide to pick that job to help Airin to bring her things to her new apartment.”

Rena was right, Jurina was the one who decide to pick the job, along the months both Jurina and Rena was working and saving money for the college and for in the future they live together, so when the opportunity to earn some money come, Jurina could not lose the chance.

“Hm, you’re right, but I still want to pass more time with you…”

“Jurina…”

The young girl sighed, Rena was right she should go.

“Okay, I’m getting up, by the way, why you not asked Airin to help her too?”

After hear that question, Jurina felt her girlfriend froze, the stood up and looked Rena better, the older girl was glaring her.

“Eh… Rena-chan?”

“That idiot was planning to move to Nagoya for 2 months and spoke to everybody about that but she just told to me 2 weeks before she move! Why the hell I should help her!?”

Jurina gulped.

So that’s the reason why she was so mad these days?

In reality Airin just told to Churi about her plans to move to Nagoya, she just told to Rena and the others two weeks before she officially move. But that to Rena was enough to make she don’t talk to the other girl for weeks, “She is my best friend, she should had told be before everybody!” Jurina tried to talk with Rena about, Churi was now Airin girlfriend and the main reason to she move to Nagoya, but everything that Rena always answered was: Whatever.

The young girl already had give up to make Rena start to talk with Airin again, she knew it that soon her girlfriend would forgive her friend.

“Okay, calm down, I was just asking.”

Noticing what she did, Rena blushed.

“Sorry…”

The young girl smiled and leaned to Rena direction; she kissed her girlfriend and then leaved the bed and went to the corridor direction.

“I have to go but you can stay and sleep more, my mom doesn’t mind about you be here anyway.”

Rena nodded and laid back on the bed, returning to her sleep, careful Jurina closed the door and went to take a shower, after this she comeback to her room changed her clothes and went to the kitchen to eat something, there she found her sister eating some toasts, ignoring Mizuki, Jurina went to the refrigerator and took some juice.

“Fall out of the bed or Rena kicked you out from her?”

The young girl turned on her sister direction and glared her, the girl action make Mizuki giggled. Jurina then noticed the clothes that Mizuki was wearing, she was really well dressed, and even that her hair was a little messed and her makeup already needed to be redone, Jurina could say that her sister went to a party on the last night and comeback to their house just some minutes ago.

Wait, Mizuki didn’t went to any place last night, she went to her room early and…

When Jurina noticed what was happening an evil smile come to her face.

“So, how was the party last night?”

“Was cool, I even was able to see that guy that I like and…”

When Mizuki noticed what she was saying her eyes widened.

“You! Please don’t tell anything to mom.”

Jurina smiled, she was having fun with that.

“Don’t worry I’ll not say anything to her, and answering your question, no, Rena not kicked me of the bed, today I’ll help Airin with the move on thing.”

“Oh, so she is moving today, I understand and what? Rena is really here?”

Jurina take a bite of one toast.

“Yup, she is sleeping on my room.”

Mizuki stared her sister with surprise.

“Wow, you guys is serious, Rena is almost living here, this is the 10 time that she sleep here this month, you talked with mom about this?”

Jurina rolled her eyes annoyed.

“Of course that I talked with her, she said that she don’t mind about it, she like to see Rena here, and Rena-chan is always helping mom with this home things, if you don’t noticed, since Rena started to pass more time here the house is much more clean.”

Mizuki nodded agreeing with Jurina, because of their two Mrs. Matsui always have problems to keep the house organized, but since Rena started to help they mom, the place was really neat.

“Anyway I have to go before mom see me dressed in this way, good work for you, I’ll take a shower and take a nap.”

And with that Mizuki leaved Jurina alone eatinh her breakfast, when she finished she cleaned everything and went to Airin’s place.

----------- // -----------

And then finally Jurina put the last box next to the other pile on the ground, the young girl took off the sweat on her forehead with the back of hand and then sighed.

Another job finish and I still have the rest of the day to relax.

Airin who was organizing some things, approached of Jurina and offered a bottle of cold water to the young girl who accepted and started to drink the content quickly, she was really thirsty.

“Thanks Airin, I was thirsty.”

Airin smiled.

“You’re welcome and was me who should be saying thanks to you, you was really helpful to carry all these things.”

Jurina stared the room where they was, the place was full of a lot boxes, and they have put the same number of boxes in another two rooms, the older girl sure had a lot of things.

“Nah, you don’t need to say thanks, you’re paying me for this and this is just a job anyway”

Airin smiled and nodded, well the truth was that even if the other girl not proposed to pay Jurina for the help, the young girl still would help her anyway.

“So, how is Rena? She is still angry with me?”

“Well she is okay and yes, she still is mad with you.”

Airin sighed, trying to encourage the older girl Jurina spoke.

“But don’t worry she will forgive you soon, she eventually will understand that you just could not tell her before Churi because you decide to move here because of Churi.”

“Yeah, but I had other reasons too.”

Jurina frowned.

“What reason?”

“Well when I came back to Tokyo and drawn the manga You’re not Here anymore, The manga turned into a huge success and thanks to this now I’m a famous yuri mangaka  and because of my romance with Churi I have been a lot of new ideas so all my new stories have been selling a lot too. For this reasons my boss decided that I would have more great new ideas if I move to Nagoya and stayed here while drawn my mangas.”

Jurina giggled, she still remember the day when Airi come with some papers for her and Rena sign to let her make an manga about their love story, they both would earn a percentage of the profit that the manga could make, Jurina still could not believe the success that they story turned into and she was more surprised even when she received the notice from Airi that some studio was going to make a Anime adapted from the manga. But she still feels a little awkward every time that she read the manga and saw her character with another name and with some things about her personality a little exaggerated.

“This is good; you can do your job and be next to your dearest one at the same time.”

A huge smile come to Airin face, she was really happy for be able to live in Nagoya, Jurina smiled too, she was happy to see all her friends living they own lives without problems. The young girl took a look at her wrist watch and saw the time: 9:00 A.M.

“Well, Airin I have to go, I see you and Churi tomorrow on the cafeteria, right?”

“Yup. We will be there.”

Jurina nodded and them leaved the older girl alone in her apartment, on her way to home she saw Kumi and decided go talk with her friend.

“Hey, Kumi!”

Kumi who seemed be lost in her thoughts gave a little jump of surprise when Jurina approached.

“Whoa! Oh… It’s you… You scared me Jurina!”

“Hahaha, sorry, so what you are doing?”

“I’m coming from Yuria house, I sleepover there last night.”

“Oh…”

Jurina was surprised, since Kanon rejected Kumi feelings after they comeback from that trip, her friend have been depressed, but after she get know a better a girl from they classroom 4 months ago, since that, her mood changed and she was not more depressed, in reality she was a little more distracted than her normal, seeing her friend like that Jurina decided to tease her.

“And so, what happened? You guys did something?”

“Yuria kissed me…”

“WHAT!!??”

Jurina was completely surprised; she didn’t expect that Yuria and Kumi could turn into something more than just friends. Noticing what she said Kumi blushed and started to explain what happened.

“Hum… W-well she confessed to me, and I-I accepted, and t-then we kissed…”

Already recovered from the shock, a grin took Jurina’s face, she was really happy for her friend.

“And then why you was with that distracted expression? This is a reason to commemorate!”

“Well, I’m just afraid that after some time she gets tired of me and I be rejected again…”

“Oh, I see… Well don’t worry Kumi, I have certainty that Yuria love you, a lot, so stop with all you depressing thing, and return to be that happy and stupid Kumi that we know and love.”

Kumi giggled, they conversation was interrupted by Jurina cell phone ringing, the young girl took him and saw that she received a message from Rena; the older girl wanted to talk with her and was waiting Jurina on a playground next to the younger girl house, not wanting to make her girlfriend wait, Jurina said goodbye to Kumi and went to the meeting place.

Arriving there she saw her girlfriend sit on a bench waiting, Jurina approached of the older girl and sat next to her, on Rena was holding a letter on her hands, when she saw Jurina sat by her side she smiled.

“Hey sweet.”

Rena giggled with Jurina compliment.

“So what is the thing that you wanted to talk with me?”

“Hm, well…”

Rena stare went to the letter; curious Jurina took the paper and saw that was a letter from Rena’s parents.

“Oh, your parents send a letter, what is about?”

“They are saying that they are coming back to Japan in the next month and are saying to me go live with them again on Tokyo…”

Jurina eyes widened of surprise, with Rena notice.

No, not again…

The young girl was about to cry when Rena hugged her whispered to her.

“Shhh, is okay Jurina, don’t worry, I already sent them my answer, I said to them that I’ll continue to live here in Nagoya with my grandmother I won't leave you, silly.”

Jurina felt an immense relief after she heard; now she was happy because Rena decided to stay in Nagoya with her, with that mix of feelings Jurina broke the hug and kissed Rena, when finally Rena was able to break the kiss she smiled, with Jurina attitude.

“Whoa, calm down Jurina, we have a lot of time to kiss.”

“Sorry Rena-chan is that I was afraid to you leave me again…”

Rena cupped Jurina cheeks and stared the young girl intensely.

“How many times I’ll have to promise that I won’t leave you? I’ll always be with you, okay?”

Jurina nodded happily and then they kissed again.

--------- // ---------

“Hey girls, let’s celebrate today, we have a new happy couple on our group and another dork moved to this town to make another dork more happy!”

Everybody laughed of Mizuki joke, even Yuria and Kumi who was blushing.

The table was full, Jurina was clinging on Rena who giggled while avoid her girlfriend kisses, next to them was, Churi and Airin chatting happily in they own word, Kumi tried to not blush with Yuria cute actions towards her, and the trio Mizuki, Anna and Kanon was talking about some boy that asked Mizuki on a date. When she stared her friends Jurina smiled, she loved to see everybody that she loved being happy and having fun, in that moment she had certain that make wishes to stardust’s can be a really good idea.

“Hey Jurina, stop harassing your girlfriend and decide your order!”

Jurina laughed with Mizuki scolding and then turned her stared to Rena who was chatting with Airin.

I always felt bad when she was not here, but now everything changed and I’ll be able to be by her side and make her happy!!

“Hey, Jurina! Come’ on and decide what you want!”

Jurina sighed and glared her sister.

“Calm down old hag, I’ll do my order on my time!”

| End |

--------------------------------------------------

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
Re: You're not here Anymore (Wmatsui) (Completed) (Update 05/02)
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2013, 01:29:50 AM »
I love it!  :wub:
this fanfic is great and wmatsui still together  :inlove:
I follow you blog is really great
thanks   :twothumbs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2013, 07:29:42 AM »
Wah... I haven't been reading your fic for a while....

And the last two chapters are here....

Great fic and ending... Thank you for finishing...

I enjoy reading it....

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2013, 02:57:18 PM »
Yes Yes Yes!  :twothumbs

All the couples are happily together!

:heart: happy ending!

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!  :lol:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2013, 04:30:17 PM »
Good end I love it!!

Thank you for this great fanfic!!

Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2013, 06:17:39 PM »
I love it~~  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thanks for the great and lovely fic :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2013, 12:49:25 AM »
What a cute end~
Airin and churi made a good couple ^^

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2013, 11:29:11 AM »
finally i've read your whole fic~
its good to have happy ending story, and i like your drama, its turn to be cute and romantic nyahaha.
Thanks for the wmatsui fic

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2013, 02:30:04 AM »
AWESOME!!
The first time around..
I decided to drop it cuz my weak heart couldnt take all the emotions
and now I finished reading it.....
even though it wont happen, I want to watch that anime/ read that manga.....
Sad..... so no kuminon? kumiyuri?.....

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2013, 06:22:40 AM »
I love it!!!!
AWEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!

(you make me blushed whit a scene LOL)

:3!!!

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Crimson

• Guilty Pleasure comes
« Reply #132 on: May 22, 2013, 05:14:28 PM »
Oops... Forgot to comment on this sweet fic  :banghead:
Juribait-san, i love this fic, slow flow, but that's the best XD
Especially how the characters developed :cathappy:
I would like to reread it again later :twothumbs
Rawr..

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2013, 03:43:51 PM »
What a great ending you got there buddy! :D The plot was awesome. The dark past, weird dreams and extreme heartbreaks made the story better. Although it's been months since this fic, I still want to at least, review the fic. I just want to thank you for writing A FURUYANAGI THAT ENDS WELL, and not tragic. I've been looking for good Furuyanagi fics this past few days and I'm glad that I bumped into your fic. Thanks again for an awesome emotional rollercoaster and I'm looking forward to your new fanfictions. ;)

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline Kyuartz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2018, 02:35:05 PM »
I love this
I wonder why I didn’t find this earlier
This is a great fic from you author
This is one of the fics that I will definitely re-read

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - The Remains