JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Killer Tune (Natural Born Killer Tune Mix)

Author Topic: Love is not about age, it's about us - chap4 part 3 + Winter Project [Mayuki OS]  (Read 35160 times)

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
Re: Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki] Chapter 3A
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2013, 04:55:00 PM »
I REALLY LIKE THIS FIC. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S NEXT  :thumbup
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2013, 06:25:47 PM »
sugoi! I can't believe I didn't notice this fanfic before....
Little kid Yuki~~
Kawaii~~~
....I'm a bit curious about the time when Yuki is high school
but when she's a little kid!! <3
Kisu~~ Chuu~ nantene~
Lol... Mayuyu, pulling pranks on a little kid...
I'm so glad that the mom is Acchan or else I would guess that there would be some kind of...
parental problems with Yuki........

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2013, 12:06:12 AM »
omg this is the cuttest thing ~ i love how is little yuki xD so inocent and spoiled ahahahha
and she just kissed mayu haha well done little kid ^^
i really like your fic! hope you can update soon :3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2013, 04:52:34 AM »
Ah... Mayu is such a teaser... Puddle of water... hahaha  :lol:

She preferred playing with younger girl than someone of her own age...

Yuki is such a busy child... Changing her emotions at every second...

Ah... Yuki and Mayu's first kiss huh.... hahaha  :lol:

Thank you for the update

Can't wait to see the next one...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2013, 10:30:13 AM »
LOL Yuki stole Mayu's first kiss :wahaha:
Good job Yuki :on GJ:
Does Yuki still remember it? :dunno:
Yuki such an energetic kid :shy1:
Mayu and Acchan fooled Yuki :hiakhiakhiak:
Can't stop laughing at the open door part :on lol:
I'll let you surprise me then :shy2:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »
Ahahahah! Yuki You're the best lol :lol:

Stole Mayu's first kiss lol :lol:

Love it continue!! :wub:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2013, 03:17:06 PM »
Heyy, i'm backk. thank you for all comment you guys give to me.  :heart:
Here is the next chapter, and also my personal replies:

@mayuki_daisuki: thank you for reading my fic, i hope you can read the next chapter of mine  :cathappy:
@gek geki, momondmozide, rochilu, Chanaline: aah, thank youu, here the next chapter, hope you guys read it and like it  XD
@Shinoki: yah, it because i rarely update this fic coz of my assignment  :sweatdrop: and in this chapter you will find out about yuki in high school
@cisda83: thank you for commenting, and yeah, mayu preferred playing with younger girl, and to tell you a secret, it's not only yuki  :P
@leEwẬy: thankyouu, you give me high impression, i hope i could give you another surprise  :lol:

sorry if it's turn to be boring, but personally i want to show a little bit of the current Yuki. Enjoyyy~

Chapter 4

8:19am .There is no other student around the hall and also corridor, I predict that class already started, I grasp my bag and slung it on my shoulder and walk myself to the second floor without speed up my step because it always like that, it’s become my habit to come late.  As I reach my class, the teacher is already going to check the attendance list, thinking that my name already been called, I sighed and as I ready to see people inside of the room, I grab the handle then open the door. There, the male teacher who in the previous still focus with the attendance list, deflect his head to me.

“Kashiwagi-san, you’re late again, why you always being late in my subject?” the teacher ask me with annoying face. I just look at his face sharply without breaking the eyes contact which we already made before.

“It‘s just not in your subject sir, she always being late in the first class subject.” Other girl tried to explain to the teacher. He listen to the explanation which given by his student then asked another question to me.

“If it says so, then why you always do that? In fact your house is not far from here.”

“…..” I just silent and didn’t pay any attention to him, I just turning my head to other direction.

*sigh* “alright, just go to your seat now, I don’t wanna ruin our class.”

I go to my chair and then take a seat. The class is about to start with new material, and I’m not in the mood to study in the first place. I examine the whole class, there are some student who talk with her friend, some other girl study seriously and take a note when she thing that it’s an important word, a girl who sit near to the window and fall asleep during the class, and then I look to the cute looking girl who sitting in the middle of the sleeping girl and me, she give her full attention to what the teacher said and ask some question when she was not sure about it.

“What a diligent student.” I said to myself

Actually, do not want to praise myself, I am a smart girl, I admit it. But this time I just want to skip the class and do nothing. While I still looking at her, she realize someone keep scrutinize her, after that she moved her head, tucking her straight long hair behind her ear and look at me.

“Hmm, what’s wrong Yuki? Is there anything you want to ask me?” the diligent girl asked me while giving her sweet smile to me.

“Nothing, I just daydreaming now, feel so sleepy.” I said in a grumble tone and rested my head on my palm. 

She smile to me, “why don’t you wash your face now? Maybe it can make you fresh again.”

“No, I don’t want it, thanks for your advice Rena.” I smile back to her. After hearing my decision, she smiled at me then back to her work again. It seems like she want to keep focus to the today’s material course.

“What a day! I’m so bored now.” I stretch my hand and look outside the window.

At that time, Yuki give her attention to the nearest window and it revealing a pale sky without any cloud.

“Aaaah, even sky this day looks so tedious.” I sigh for my pity life in here.

When Yuki turning back to look outside the window, she commences daydreaming again without giving any attention to the class anymore. Right in the same time, in other place far from Yuki’s place, in the one room with navy blue colored on every inch of the wall, which gives a bright and calm aura for the room itself, one girl who still lay on her bed and with her eyes closed, dreaming the same things like Yuki thought right now.

Flashback

In the middle of summer day, a girl rolled in her bed. The school was over yesterday and now Mayu has to face her holiday session, alone. There are so many homework and also assignment pile up on her desk that her teacher gives it to all of the student in her class, without giving any single glace to those task, she sigh and thinking that she can handle it later. Lately her parent has a job that should be done, so they always come late. As she starts thinking what she should do now, her stomach made a weird voice.

“geeez, I forgot to eat.” She leaves her bedroom and walked to the kitchen. As she opened the fridge, it’s almost empty, just a bottle of water and nothing left. Drinking water cannot solve her problem this time, it just made her groan because of the starving she felt right now.

“I should buy something, maybe I should go to some café now, after that I could make a choice later.” After decide what she want to do and it sound not bad, she run to her bedroom to change her clothes to a light-pink-short pants and sleeveless shirt with white and soft pink line colored her shirt, then grab her small-cute bag and relies it on her shoulder, now she ready to get her food. After lock on the door, she went to the bus stop to take a bus. She was bored in home alone so she decided to walk around in the destination place after she eat her food.

Meanwhile in other house….

Yuki sit in front of the television and watch some cartoon while Acchan just finished her laundry and goes to the living room. Her hair’s still in the ponytail style and she wearing some short pants and camisole shirt. When she arrived she looked down to her daughter who still watched the cartoon with gleamy eyes.

“Mom lets go to the shopping center, I want to eat watermelon~” Yuki said to her mother. As she saw the advertising in the tv and pointing her small-index finger to the figure inside of tv. It shows a big watermelon with fresh background.

“It’s too hot outside house Yuki.. Why don’t we just stay inside?” Acchan replied lazily, after answering Yuki’s question she placed her body on the floor and then rolling lazily beside Yuki.

“But I want to eat those green-red-circle thing mom” she pouted and cross her hand.

“That green-red-circle thing you want to eat now will be ended up stay in the fridge and you’ll just leave it without eating it.” Atsuko said and rolled her eyes as she remember the last week she bought watermelon, Yuki just leave it and didn’t want to eat that.

“But the color is soo funny, I want to keep it.”

“See, you are not going to eat it, just give it up kid.” After saying that, she continued speak to her little daughter in the wise way, “Some day when you getting more mature and older you can get it as much as you want. But for now, just forget it kiddo.” Acchan tried to provoking Yuki

“Naahhh, it’s too long.. I promise I will eat it when we getting back home, pweaseee?” Yuki tries her best to win her mother’s heart by using her best weapon, ‘teary eyes’.

“Aaah, God! This is it, she and her faking tears. I wonder who teach this kind of stuff to her, it’s a very bad influence you know!!” Then she start to think and realize, “Baka, it’s me. Good job acchan, me and my fake tears, how can I forget this.” Acchan mentally face palmed herself.

*sigh* “ok, I give you second chance then, but remember, if you didn’t fulfill your promise I will not give you time to meet Mayu-chan for whole week.”

“Aaahh, why you soo evil!! I want to eat that thing and also want to meet Mayu-chan, NOW!!”

“Why she changed the subject to Mayu?” Atsuko raised her eyebrows.

“Umm, Yukii”

“Yes mommy~” Yuki gives her puppy smile

“But just before that you want to eat watermelon, right?” Acchan ask her daughter.

“Un!!” Yuki gave her a big nodded.

“Then what’s going on with Mayu-chan? Are you also wanted to eat her in the middle of watermelon?” Acchan laughed hard when think about it.

“Eeeehhh, could I???” Now her face indicates that she excited and also shock in the same time.

“Yeahh, there’s also a possibility my daughter.” Acchan tried her best to not laughing at that part

“Reallyy O_O?? Is she become our dessert today?? Is it possible to eat her when I still eat my watermelon? What if I couldn’t finish eat her? Can we keep her for the next day meals??” Yuki start to attacking Acchan with all of question that popping constantly on her mind.

“Wow woooww, ease girl~ 

“It’s not like you could eat her, literally. You will discover it later when you start to growing up. Until then, just forget what I’ve said ok.” Acchan’s cheek turning slight-pink and leave Yuki alone in the living room.

Braaaaaaakkkkkkk!!!!!!

Everyone inside the room suddenly move their head directly to where all the noise comes from. Surprisingly it comes from our dearest princess, Kashiwagi Yuki who now were sitting on the floor and her chair were lay down because of her unintentionally reaction. Rena who still agape because of her friend’s stupidity didn’t know what on earth this kasiwagi has thinking of. Everyone include the teacher thought this is the new trick of Kashiwagi to make their teacher getting angry to her.

When all of them thinking the same way, Yuki, with her own thought, just blushing and had a light nosebleed comes from her nose. Still sitting on the floor and with a shock expression like her eyes got widened and jaw drops at the same time, she thought to herself,

“Ooh my God!! So this is what mom talking about!! What a fool!! Baka Yuki baka Yuki!!!”

After talking to herself inside of her head, then, without her permission her brain starts to thinking of Yuki doing “some stuff” with the girl she was searching all the time, Mayu, which may lead into “eating activity” that her mom told her before. From nowhere she could hear Mayu moan and her seductive voice calling her name and also she could felt Mayu soft skin grabbing on her own skin. Thinking about that stuff makes the blood flow more swiftly from her nose.

“Sensei, Yuki start bleeding again!!” some of student shouted to the teacher in a tone which implies that he was panic, the rest need a command to what they should do with her.  When everyone still confused with Yuki current state, Rena getting back again to earth and goes to Yuki. *welcome back renaaa*

“Sensei, could I bring her to the infirmary? It seems like she didn’t look well.” Rena raised her hand while crouched beside Yuki with her left hand holds Yuki’s shoulder.

“O-ok.” He still confuse with this sudden interference.

“Do you need any help?” random guy asked Rena.

“No, I’ll lead her by myself.”

After that she guides Yuki to the infirmary, when they arrived, there is no one inside the room, so Rena just placed Yuki to sit on the bed while she closed the door and take some cotton and a bowl of water to clean Yuki’s face. Yuki, in other side, still with her blank face and do nothing. After take what she needed, she sit on the wheeled chair in order to obtain good position and start to clean the blood.

“Yuki.. Yuki, daijoubu desu ka?”Rena tried to ask Yuki but she just keeps silent and motionless.

*sigh* “it useless.”

Yuki who still concentrate with her own thought didn’t recognize that she has moved from her class to another place, she back to daydreaming again and continue what she has thought before.

“Mom, come on, rise and shine. We should go nooww!!” Yuki tried to make her mom moved from her current place.

“Yadaa~ like I said before, it’s too hot outside..”  Acchan closed her eyes and pouted cutely.

“But mooomm, what if Mayu-chan will come here now?”

“just why on earth she would go to our house now Yuki??” Acchan said lazily.

“Maybe she wants to see me?” Answer Yuki innocently.

“Mehh, I believe the answer is not.”

“Nooo!! She wants to meet meee! And I could sense it!!”

“Be honest Yuki, it’s only you who want to meet her.” Acchan try to teased Yuki

“Eeehh, is it too obvious??” Yuki widened her eyes and her mouth wide open.

“Ok, whatever Yuki, I’m not in the mood to talk it now.” Then acchan move the fan near to her.

Ting toongg~ suddenly the bell rang.

“What the??!”  Acchan raise her eyebrows. She not prepares herself for having a guest. When she was about go to the entrance, Yuki goes to kitchen and sing a song and jump up and down.

:note: Mayu-chan is coming, it’s because she really misses me, ooh she cannot live without mee, thanks God for giving her a sweet pressure.  :note:” She repeats it again until she arrives on the kitchen and makes a preparation for her beloved friend.

While on other side, Acchan just gawk and look to her daughter with “are-you-serious?” face. How come she knows the person who stands next to the door is Mayu and moreover, what the heck with that song?!  “Nanana, it just my imagination, forget it Acchan, just forgett.” But after she tried to not give any attention to her daughter, she starts to sing again.

:note: Mayu-chan really loves me, she could not face her day before saw me, hug me. Oooh thanks God for creating mee. :note: ” After that she jumping like a ballerina and spinning around for a moment then making a pose like she praise the God.

Acchan the one who saw the entire scene since it started, tried to not believe what she saw and heard before. “She’s your daughter, she’s your daughter.. God!! She’s soo odd!” After inhale for a couple sec, and make her sure that she ready to face her guest, then she goes to the front door and open it.

“Aah, good afternoon Kashiwagi-san, I was walked for a while and then before I realized I found myself on your front door.” Acchan found a petite girl with a bright smile in front of her door.

“Good afternoon Mayu-” Before she could finish her sentence, from inside someone has interrupt her conversation with Mayu.

“Mayu-chaan, come inside. I’m waiting youu.”

Mayu smile after heard those sweet voice and Acchan just sighed. “Come in Mayu-chan, Yuki waits you since morning. Are you making some appointment with her?” She asked Mayu with quizzical face.

“No, I just come without appointment” Mayu give another smile to Yuki’s mother. After that, both of them walk straight to living room, but before they could reach they destination, suddenly Yuki dashed toward Mayu and both of them fall into the ground.

“Mayu-chaann, I’m glad that you came!” still hugged her precious friend.

“I’m glad to see you like usual, so delighted and spirited.” She poke Yuki nose lightly.

“Ok, time is up kid, just gimme a break please.” Acchan grab Yuki’s collar and moving her from Mayu. Yuki face like a sad puppy and Mayu had a little sad posted on her face. After that all of them sitting encircle the table. Yuki sat beside of Mayu who start drinking her ice tea and Acchan sat across them doing nothing, seeing the moment her daughter clinging on Mayu. Then suddenly Yuki blurt out what she heard before from her mother.

“Mayu-chan, could I eat you now?”

“bruuuuuuuuussshhhhh!!”

A part of ice tea spurt out and landed on Acchan’s face.

“ohok ohokk! Yuki-chan, what was that?” Mayu turn her head to look into Yuki now, still wearing her fake smile to covering her panic.

“Like I said before, can I eat you? I want to taste you. You are so tempting you know.”

Present

Blood flow swiftly from Yuki’s nose, again. In this time, it’s more than the previous one.

“AAAAAAHH, Yukii!! Your blood!!! It’s started to flow again! Rena with a panic faces looking to the blood. After a few moments, it’s already over.  Then she tried to cleaning Yuki’s face again.

“Geez, Yuki, what’s on your mind lately huh? I wondered what you had been thinking for all this day.” She takes another fresh and new bowl of water and now she standing in front of Yuki.

Yuki still busy with her own thought and didn’t realize that Rena was too close with her. Her eyes keep staring on Yuki’s face to look whether there’s still smudge or not.  As she sure that there is no longer stain there, she said to Yuki with smile covering her lips.

“Ok, it’s done now Yu-” she lifted her head and when she realized her eyes were aligned with Yuki’s eyes who now stare blankly, Rena could felt her cheeks flushed and she could tell herself now Yuki eyes look into her eyes and not breaking their eye contact. Yuki face is unpredictable, but just gazed into Rena’s eyes deeply. She looks like a porcelain china doll and it makes her more beautiful.

“Yuki…”  Following with it she move closer step by step to Yuki. She placed both of her hand on the bed between Yuki’s waists, and closed her eyes slowly. It’s only a few inch until they lips unite, until Rena could taste Yuki lips for real, then

“Rena?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please give any comment again, and thank you for reading my fic  :heart:  :byebye:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki] Chapter 4
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2013, 03:30:19 PM »
pfft...
lol... that was really funny...
so Yukirin is an idiot~~
nosebleed! nosebleed!! Eat Mayuyu~~~
I can't believe she actually asked if she could eat Mayu~~
Acchan... has such an interesting influence on Yuki

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2013, 03:34:36 PM »
@Shinoki-san: Ahahaa, i prefer to think that she's so innocent at that day  :lol:

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2013, 03:42:22 PM »
im happy ur update :)
this fis was one of my fav fic in here.. i hope u can often to update this fic :)

well, im getting curious about mayuki, about what happen between both of them... and cant wait to see what the future is especially about mayuki ASAP  :twothumbs
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2013, 03:50:00 PM »
ch 5!! want!! already!!

god!!! so what the cause yuki became like that in present time?

where's mayu?? i want to know ......so badly.........mayuyu where are you????

isn't its time for her to appear?? she's college student right?

thnak for the update  FNK23-san
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2013, 04:05:31 PM »
what do you mean mayu like to play with younger girl? and also theirs another girl that mayu play with? Jurina??
i love this chapter thank you
it makes me excite and curious of what happened to them
why mayu go away? where did she go?
and who is the other girl
ahhh I see some drama here
cant wait for the next chapter
thank you for the update

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2013, 04:21:55 PM »
Yuki is so cute...Always wanting Mayu....   :sweatdrop:

She even want to eat Mayy...  :inlove:

What the heck is Yuki day-dreaming about... until she became nose bleed...  :lol:

Ah... Mayu is so shock and panic when she heard Yuki wanting to eat her....  :panic:

Eh... Yuki is kissing Rena

What's going on there....?

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2013, 08:49:34 PM »
haha.. I like this chapter! it so funny when yuki finally understood what do acchan and her conversation about her eating Mayu and start to nose bleed! haha  :on GJ: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

please update soon..  :bow:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2013, 09:10:24 PM »
hahahahahah god xDD Yuki is so inocent all the questions she make to Acchan ahahaha and then Acchan in the middle of them and the song!! hahaha 
this is hilarious xDD
i'm still asking where is Mayu and what happen that she go away D:
Rena stay away from Yukirin! just stay away, she is your friend! only your friend D: get it? :c hahaha
i'm waiting for the next chapter!!   :w00t:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2013, 10:32:51 PM »
OMG Acchan, what the hell did you tell lil yuki?! :shocked
hahahaha Yuki wants to eat mayu  :lol: XD :rofl:
and the fake tears were hilarious too :yep:
oh flip rena kissed yuki :panic:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2013, 11:14:57 PM »
This chapter is just so funny!!

Little Yukirin was so innocent :wub:

She was totally bold lol
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2013, 04:05:06 AM »
FNK23 SAN I MISS YOUR UPDATE

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2013, 11:05:22 AM »
I laugh too much that I almost fell off my chair while reading :on gay:
Yuki's song when the bell ring :hiakhiakhiak:
Yuki surely very like Mayu in the past and present :hehehe:
She wanted to eat Mayu and immediately asked her if she could eat her :shock:
She such an innocent kid that hard to believe :grr:
But when Yuki grown up, she's nosebleed when thinking about that :kekeke:
No more innocent :wahaha:
Poor Rena, have to clear all the blood that Yuki make while daydreaming :sweat:
Rena kiss Yuki :stoned:
Who call "Rena"? Yuki or another person, maybe Jurina? :on drink:
I still wonder about the reason Mayu left and where does she live now :frustrated:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2013, 11:13:11 AM »
YES YES YES

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Killer Tune (Natural Born Killer Tune Mix)