JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Joa Yo!

Author Topic: The 3 Classes - COMPLETED  (Read 42831 times)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: The 3 Classes - Chapter 6 part 1 (2/1/14)
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2014, 03:19:18 AM »
Poor Miichan

Who is that girl with a guitar

Yay Takamina team win

Please updatesoon

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2014, 09:46:37 AM »
You killed me at the Takamina shrinking part to get the ball going OMG it was hilarious somehow XD

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2014, 06:50:20 PM »
I can imagine Sayanee as the girl with guitar and ofc Mariko-sama lol but who's the water elementalist?
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline oKei

• Um, socially awkward. & Takamina oshi ^.^
The 3 Classes - Side Story 1: WMatsui!
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2014, 05:44:21 PM »
Thank you readers who voted in the poll. First side story will be WMatsui! Perfect lol, I'll have it take place right during the dodgeball event.

Part 2 of ch 6 will be posted soon.

I wrote this during school so it might be rushed.

Douzo!

~~~~~~~~~~~

~10 years ago~

Bright rays of sunshine light the earth around me. It's very bright and the sky is a cool blue with patches of cotton floating atop it. The mountains can be seen in the distance. I live over there. There's not many people, so it's very quiet and peaceful.

I came with my family to the countryside for a trip. We stayed in a small cottage near a forest. My parents say that there are no other people around so they let me wander off for a while and into the forest. While exploring, a butterfly crosses my vision. I reach out my hand towards it, but at the slightest touch it flutters away. I giggle. I follow the beautiful creature and it leads me to a large field. My eyes widen and my mouth opens in awe. There's such smooth flowing grass and multiple white flowers scattered about. A creek lays nearby, frogs hopping around. There are no fields in the mountains, so it's as if I discovered a whole new world. I run about excitedly, the wind blowing at my dress. I twirl around and fall to the ground on my back, gazing up at the sky.

The clouds floating above change into whatever I make them to be. I smile widely thinking about what my parents told me earlier. They said to always dream and that if I set my mind to it, I'll be able to achieve anything. I believe them. They also told me that one day, I'll go somewhere. Somewhere for gifted kids. I don't really understand, but I think that's their way of saying that I'm special. It makes me happy.

A leaf floats down to my nose. I laugh and pluck it from my face. I get up and look to where it came from. I see a big tree standing a little ways from me. It looks really nice there, providing tons of shade. Under the tree, I notice there's a little boy. I'm not alone here. I thought there wasn't supposed to be anyone around. I look closely at him. He seems older than me, but probably not by much. He's wearing a green t-shirt and dark shorts. His hair is kind of long, but it looks cool. His face is somewhat girlish, but has a mature look. He's cute for a boy. It looks like he's reading a book. His eyes just glaze over the pages. I think maybe he's very smart. He looks lonely though. I want to play with him.

I hop up and skip over towards him. I stop in front of him and lean over, hands behind my back. I give a big smile as he looks up from his book. He looks surprised to see me.

"Hi! Jurina desu, Matsui Jurina. What's your name?"

"Eto...Ren—"

"Come play with me!" I cut him off.

"Eh?"

"Play with me! Everything is more fun when there's more than one person."

I stretch out my hand.

He stares at me, wondering what he should do. He lifts his hand for a moment and hesitates.

"You don't want to play?" I give him a doubtful look.

He looks alarmed. "N-no! Sure, I'll play with you."

"Yatta!"

I grab his hand and drag him out into the field. We run around playing tag, we splash in the water at the creek sometimes, and make faces at the frogs. We laugh so much, I'm having a great time. I've never had so much fun in my life.

The sun begins to go down. We sit side by side on a small hill to watch the sunset.

"Pretty." My eyes sparkle.

"Yeah."

"Ne Ren-kun, will you be here tomorrow?"

"Ren-kun?"

"Yeah! That's you're name right? You can call me Jurina-chan or just Jurina. Either's fine."

"Ano.."

"So will you be here tomorrow??"

He smiles lightly, I can see another emotion behind it but i can't tell what it is.

"Un!" He nods, grinning at me.

"Let's meet at the tree after lunch."

"Ok!"

"Yakusoku?" I hold out my pinky to him.

"Yakusoku." He takes mine forming our promise.

We smile at each other and part ways. I had a lot of fun, I can't wait to see him again.

Back in the cottage, I walk home to find okaa-san sewing something.

"What's that?"

"I'm sewing a new handkerchief for you. This time though, your initials will be on it."

I look over at her work. It's a pure white handkerchief with a gold rimming. The letters are gold too. 'MJ'

"Wahhhhh, sugoi!"

She adds the finishing touches and hands it to me, smiling.

"Treasure it, Jurina. Don't lose it."

"Un! I know, I'll keep it safe!"

The next day, I wait impatiently for lunch to come so I can eat and head for the field.

After lunch, I let my parents know I'll be back later and race out of cottage. I run to the field, to the tree and find Ren-kun waiting for me.

Our next adventure awaits and all the fun it brings.

For the next few days, we meet up and play, always finding something to do. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes not so fun.

One time while we were trying to climb up a tree, a cockroach fell on my shoulder. I screamed and lost my balance, falling off the tree. I thought I was gonna die or something until Ren-kun grabbed my hand from the branch he was standing on. He pulled me back up. I sat on the branch catching my breath. When I turn my head to him, a roach was pushed in front of my face. I scream and back up to the tree trunk, hyperventilating as Ren-kun laughs and drops the roach down the tree. He carefully walks over and tries to calm me down, saying he was sorry and that it's gone now.

After that, not a moment is wasted and we continue our fun. We were never bored. We have each other.

One day, after playing for a long time, we rest against the tree. I'm sweating a lot, so I take out my handkerchief and wipe my head. I look at Ren-kun who's eyes are closed. I nudge him and offer my handkerchief to him. He kindly accepts it and wipes his face. He hands it back to me. I shake my head.

"You keep it."

"Why?"

"You see, I'm not what you call 'responsible.' I always lose my things, especially my handkerchiefs so okaa-san is always making me a new one. I really like this one though. I treasure it, so I'm giving it to you. You'll keep it safe for me, ne?"

His eyes start to shimmer. He smiles genuinely. He's really happy. It makes me happy too.

"Hai. It will be safe with me. I'll never lose it."

"Arigatou."

Yawning, I lean on his shoulder and close my eyes. He pats my head and leans against it. Today was a long day, we played a lot. We take a nap, sleeping until passed sundown.

When we come to, we realize the time and quickly say our goodbyes, promising to meet once again tomorrow.

I go to the tree the following day. He's not here yet. I smile at the thought of waiting for him, imagining his smile when he sees me. It gives me a happy feeling. So I lean back and wait for him.

Hours pass.

He doesn't show. My face grows with worry. I don't know where he is.

As time continues to pass, I slouch against the tree, bored. It's already sunset, I have to go soon. I wait a few more minutes, hoping he'll come. When that time passes, I slowly leave the tree, sad I couldn't see him again.

Today was my last day in the countryside. I never told him. I don't know if I'll ever see him again.

With my parents, we travel back to the mountains, the countryside behind us. I stare out the window behind me, stealing a last look at my greatest memories. This was also the last time we're coming here. I should've told him. He was my first love. A tear rolls down, inside my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Present time~

Rena's POV

Yuko hits me out of the game. Inside, I feel relieved. I don't show it though. Instead of going to the bleachers, I hurry to the infirmary. I mutter under my breath, "It had to be cockroaches. Baka Mariko." I hesitate entering as I hold the door handle. I bite my lower lip. Should I enter?

She should still be unconsicous. I cautiously slide open the door and poke my head in. I was right. She's laying peacefully on a bed, her face calm for once. She's so genki, always bouncing around, always smiling or showing various expressions whenever Mariko teases her. I've actually seen her calm like this before though, once. I smile at the memory.

I walk to her and sit beside her bed, watching her. She's grown so much.

"It's been 10 years ne?" I softly murmur.

I remember when I first learned she was going to this school. During last years' Fall Festival, the academy recieved very early notice of incoming students. I was running an errand for a teacher and happened to find the list of the new students. I was really surprised when I saw her name on the list. It was the last thing I had ever expected.

When I saw her here at the academy on the first day during orientation, I tried so hard to keep myself from just hugging her. It was like a wave of memories and feelings washed over me when I finally saw her after all this time. I was really curious about her power at the time of the assessment. I was proud that she had the strong power of fire. It suited her. At the same time though, I was disappointed that she would be in block K.

She showed up in block B on the 2nd day though. I was walking with Mariko to the courtyard outside our school. It's a popular hang out. She popped out of nowhere, attaching herself to Mariko. I was shocked as no one ever touched Mariko. It's like, forbidden. Mariko didn't do anything though. Instead, she hugged her then told her to let go of her. I was speechless.

Remembering I was with her, she introduced us to each other. Of course, I already knew who she was. I was sad when she didn't recognize me though. I should of figured that. I didn't exactly look like a girl back then and she never knew my full name. Does she still even remember our time in the field?

Mariko also explained to me that she knew Jurina since she was little. I wonder when?

Since then, Jurina's always came over to block B during her free period. The 3 of us would then hang out together. We usually did whatever Jurina wanted to do. She was really spoiled.

I smile as I watch Jurina sleeping. Oh, I sound like a creep. I chuckle. At least she didn't get hurt, she only fainted. Well, that's still bad.

My smile vanishes as I notice a tear streaking down Jurina's face. I cup her cheek, wiping away the lone tear.

"What are you dreaming about to make you like this?"

A moment later, her eyes flash open. I get up and move away quickly in shock.

"J-Jurina! You're awake!"

She rubs her eyes and looks around, thinking something. She softly mumbles something, I could barely hear her.

"Ren-kun."

My eyes grow with shock. Yabai, she remembers me—well, the past me. I mean, that's good but also that's bad. This is complicated. It'd be too soon if she realized who I am.

I step forward shyly. "Jurina, are you okay?"

When her eyes find mine, her smile immediately appears as if shaking off her previous thoughts.

"Rena-chan! Daijoubu, it's not like I got hurt." She laughs. Yeah, she's all right.

"How's long have I been out?"

"Not long, the game should still be going on."

"Ah, that's good. I don't want to miss the next event."

I offer my hand to her.

"You feeling ready to go?"

"Go where?"

"The simulation room. I think you'd might like a short break. You can choose the simulation of what place we go to." I grin at her. I remember how fascinated she was during the simulation, so it might be a good place to play around.

"Hontou ni?! Let's go!"

She hurries out of bed and out the door, dragging me to the simulator as fast as possible.

Inside the control room, I motion to the control panel.

"It's all yours."

She looks at me wondering if I was serious. I nod my head and she squeals in delight, taking a seat in front of it. Her eyes look over all the buttons, gears, and symbols. She turns around.

"Rena-chan. Turn around."

"Eh?"

"Come on, turn around. I want to make it a surprise."

"Are you sure you know what you're doing? You don't need my help?" I thought she'd ask about it. The system can be complex, though very simple when you know what you're doing. I wouldn't think she knows.

"I'm sure. Hurry up!"

I sigh, turning around. I hear her as she giggles, pressing the desired buttons for her simulation.

I feel hands cover my eyes.

"Don't look yet, come with me."

She guides me to the room, I feel soft earth under me. Where are we?

She uncovers my eyes. I gasp. Our surroundings... We're in the field, where we played long ago.

She runs ahead of me, twirling around. I sit on the ground nearby, watching her. I wait until she's done, and she sits beside me.

"Ne you know, it's been a while since I've seen this place. It holds special memories for me, so when you made the offer to come here, I thought I'd use the chance to see this place again."

I smile. Me too. We had a lot of fun here, didn't we. I'm glad she never forgot.

I follow her as she goes up to the big tree. She places her palm against it, walking around and looking up at it. She's has a sad smile, reminiscing the good times and probably the last time.

I actually was there that day. That last day. I was late, caught up with doing something. I forgot about the time. By the time I realized and ran over there, she was gone. I went back the next day and the days after, but she never came back.

Even though it's just a simulation, just being able to see this place makes her happy. I can see that. I wish I could tell her who I am, but she sees me for someone else.

A horn sounds in the distance. It's coming from the gym.

She takes one last look at the tree, and heads out of the simulation. She doesn't say a word to me, but smiles as she leaves. She motions me to follow her soon after.

I head to the control room. I look at the field, it holds a special place in my heart. I take out a handkerchief from my pocket. It's the same one Jurina gave me long ago. I kept my promise, keeping it safe. I take a final glance at it, slipping it back into my pocket. I shut down the simulator and turn out the lights. I walk out of the room, closing the door.

I hear that we'll be breaking in the cafeteria. I walk over to Jurina who's clinging cheerfully to Mariko. I smile. The other students gather at our table. I stare confused as Yuki sits with us along with Acchan and Haruna-chan. She sits as far away as she can from me. I smile again, though sadly. I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I might write another part as the story goes by. I'll see.

Based on the results, the next side story is MaYuki! Be patient for it  :D

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
Re: The 3 Classes - Side Story 1: WMatsui!
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2014, 12:14:25 AM »
So Jurina and Rena know each other when they was small but in Rena boy form xD

Please update soon

Offline oKei

The 3 Classes - Chapter 6 part 2
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2014, 04:59:34 AM »
Update! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takamina’s POV

Aki-P and Togasaki-san realized that we all had spent a great amount of energy during dodge ball, so are giving us a well-earned break. They are also considering the well-being of a few of the girls in the infirmary who are still planning to participate in the next events, so they need more time to rest.

Everyone rests in the cafeteria, chatting and enjoying a quick snack to give them a little boost.

I notice that everyone is shuffled. They’re not in their respective classes or ignoring one another. The Elites and the Attributes are actually talking to one another. What happened??

I look around the crowd of students, trying to find Acchan. I find her at a table on a secluded side of the cafeteria with Yuki-san, NyanNyan, Jurina, Rena-san, the water manipulator, the guitarist, and tall illusionist. What is going on here?

I shyly approach them.

“Eto…I don’t understand… I heard that students in block B didn’t get along with the students from block A…?”

“We don’t. For the moment, we are. This is for show since we’re being watched by Aki-P and ‘management’ whoever they are, for ‘good sportsmanship’ and the ‘all friends’ thing he said earlier. He was being serious about everyone getting along, and after that recent game, we assured him that we’ll pick up our act. Otherwise, he’s going to make some ‘little’ changes to the classes.” The illusionist mocks.

She heavily sighs and stands up, stretching out her hand to me.

“Just call me Mariko-sama. You don’t have the right to know my name.” Um.

The guitarist rolls her eyes.

“It’s okay, ignore her. She’s Shinoda Mariko, 3rd year, and most powerful in block B. She practically controls everyone. Anyway, I’m Yamamoto Sayaka, 2nd year and next best.” She grins.

I’m sorry about what I did to your friend and what I tried to do to you. That was smart by the way, what you did. I admire your quick thinking. I’m not holding anything against you by the way, it’s been a while since I last had a good fight. And contrary to popular belief, I’m not one of those students who hate the Elites.”

She leans over to me. “Honestly, I think it’s just Mariko-sama. We’re her slaves. You didn’t hear it from me.” She whispers to me really fast, oh so very quietly.

Back to speaking aloud, “I’m very serious though when it comes to games and competitions, so I never hold back. I don’t go easy on anyone, not even on my girlfriend.”

She smiles playfully at the water manipulator sitting beside her.

“Watanabe Miyuki desu. Or just Milky’s fine too. I guess you’re all right for a 1st year, and don’t listen to Sayanee. If it came down to it, she’d have let me win the game hands down.”

Sayanee elbows Milky who giggles in return.

These students are pretty chill, well except Mariko-sama. I see why she’s still holding a grudge. Since it’s her last year here, this is their last chance to win before she graduates.

Jurina pokes Mariko’s arm.

“Ne, why did it have to be cockroaches?? You know I can’t stand them!” She whines.

“That’s exactly why. I was helping you get over your fear.” She smiles sadistically at the younger girl.

“I could’ve died of heart attack.”

“No problem. I would’ve replaced you with an illusion of yourself. It would be like you never left.”

“Hidoi!” She pouts like a little kid. I can’t believe we’re the same age.

“Shinoda-san, don’t say that.”

“Yeah! See! Rena-chan would care if I died!” Jurina clings to Rena-san and sticks her tongue out to Mariko-sama.

“Tch. I bet Rena would’ve done the same thing. Of course she would care, so she’d probably replace you with a virtual image too. Just so she could see you.” Mariko winks at Rena whose cheeks flare red. Jurina didn’t catch it though, but looks at Rena wide-eyed.

“You’d replace me? When it’s not even really me?” Jurina sadly looks up at her with fearful eyes.

“N-no! Don’t mind Shinoda-san. You know she’s always trolling with you.” She tries to comfort Jurina, giving her a hug. I chuckle silently as she glares at Mariko-sama like ‘Look what you did!’

Acchan speaks up. “What is the relationship between you three?”

“If you must know, I played with Jurina since we were little. I also helped look out for her. I guess I’m like the older sister she never had.” Mariko-sama answers.

“Wait. Rena-san isn’t her sister?” I’m confused.

“No.”

“Nope!”

Both Rena-san and Jurina reply together.

Now I know why Acchan was asking. If they’re not related, how do they seem like good friends?

“I just met Rena-chan at the orientation, same as you two. I met her again when I went to visit Marichan in block B on the 2nd day. She’s really nice, ne? She’s been helping me whenever Marichan’s mean to me. The three of us are always together during free period.”

“Mhmm. Very nice.” I hear Yuki-san softly grumble beside me. It looks like no one heard her though. Hm? I just noticed that Yuki-san and Rena-san are sitting the farthest from each other. Huh.

“Yeah, at orientation.” Rena-san mumbles, confirming what Jurina said.

Oh ok.

“So, how much longer do we have to wait until the next event starts?”

“It shouldn’t be too long. Just later, when Yuuchan and the others recover.”

“Yeah, the healing staff works fast, everyone will get back on their feet in no time. Just look at me! I’m already here!” Jurina stands, looking proud that she recovered so fast.

Sayanee: *cough* “Conceited.” *cough*

Milky: “Yes, we can see that.”

Yuki: “The younger generation can be so full of themselves, wanting to impress everyone.”

Mariko: “Or it’s just Jurina. She’s got a long way to go.”

*floor shakes*

Everyone stops what they’re doing. We all look around as the floor rumbles beneath us. On the other side of the cafeteria, the floor begins to open up. Students in the area run away while the tables and chairs they were once occupying, falls into it. As it becomes wider, the students nearby all back up. It pauses and the rumbling stops. Vibrations are heard soon after. A large stage with a jumbo screen rises from the hole.

The screen comes to life. Everyone stares at it as words appear.

(On screen) THE 2ND EVENT WILL BEGIN MOMENTARILY. EVERYONE WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING. CHOOSE 3 PEOPLE TO REPRESENT YOUR CLASS; ONE STUDENT FROM EACH YEAR. THEY ARE TO REPORT TO THE GARDEN WITHIN 10 MINUTES.

The screen turns black. The room bustles with noise as students gather into their respective class to discuss their choice of representatives.

“That’s our cue.” Mariko-sama, Jurina, Sayanee, and Milky head to their class mates.

Sasshi and Yui come over to our table.

Yuki-san raises her hand. “I’ll go for the 3rd years. Sasshi doesn’t really look mentally stable.

Indeed. We all look at her. She constantly darts her eyes around the room, and she seems to be trembling. She’s mumbling incoherent words. It’s as if she’s aware of her surroundings, yet she’s in a totally different world.

Yuki-san continues, “Kojiharu will be participating for the 2nd years since I heard that Miichan is unable to take part in the rest of the tournament and then Yuko is still not b—“

“Chotto!” Yuko appears out of nowhere, with a bandage around her head.

She staggers forward, trying to keep balance. Physically speaking, she looks perfectly fine. She just looks awfully dizzy.

Dang, Tomochin must have got her good. Especially her head.

“I’ll go in NyanNyan’s place.” She huffs then continues, “You know right, from the dodge ball match… that THIS is not fun. THIS is not a game. THIS is survival! So help me, I WILL go in NyanNyan’s place. I will not let anything happen to her.”

“Yuko, that’s ridiculous. Look at you!” To prove her point, Acchan flicks Yuko’s forehead, causing her to fall back on the floor.

She rubs her head and looks up, smiling desperately. “All the more reason for me to go! Since we’ll probably get hurt anyway, I might as well go.”

This girl. What kind of logic is that?

“Mmm Yuuchan, its best you stay. Don’t worry, I’ll come back safe.”

That’s reassuring, right? No.

“NyanNyan! You can’t go! You don’t know what awaits!” She cries and tugs at Haruna’s clothes.

“You don’t know either, they never said the event, remember? We don’t even know if it’s dangerous. So it’ll be fine.”

“But—“

Yuki-san punches Yuko who collapses for the second time today.

“Oi! You didn’t have to do that!”

Haruna’s hands ball into a fist, but she refrains from doing anything. She’s not a fighter so it’s expected, but her eyes look pained.

“We’re limited on time, we have to hurry. I’m sorry.”

“Who’ll be going for the 1st years?”

Acchan, Yui, and I all look at one another. Through each other’s eyes, we can see we don’t know. We nod.

We put our hands in front of us.

“Jan-ken-pon!” We all shout.

I look down at our hands.

Yui and Acchan have paper. I have rock.

Lucky me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki-san, Haruna, and I walk through the garden, up to a large, flowery arch where Togasaki-san and Meetan are waiting. The other teams are already there too.

Representing block K, is Jurina, Sae, and Kasai-san? I knew she was a student, but a 3rd year? She could’ve represented at the orientation. Then again, since she’s also dorm head, she was probably busy.

Over for block B, I see Tomochin, Mariko-sama, and that girl who got beat up by Yuko earlier. I guess she recovered, though she has a few light bruises on her.

We all line up behind the arch.

“Meetan, if you will.”

Meetan stands under the arch, facing the rest of the garden. Lifting her hands, she tries to focus her strength. She then turns them over, palms down and the garden begins to tremble. She slowly lowers her hands. The garden begins to die; flowers wilting, trees falling, all plant life fading into the ground. All that’s left is an empty field. That’s kind of sad, it was beautiful garden.

She waves her hands in the air, as if directing an orchestra. Large walls of vines grow forth from the earth. It expands throughout the field, forming a pattern. No, it’s not a pattern. It’s more complex. I think I know what it is. I can’t really see all of it though. The walls are growing taller so I can’t confirm my theory.

In front of the archway, the vines on the wall open up to 3 entrances. Above the entrances, flowers decorate it with words.

I squint my eyes at the words high above me.

BKA Maze of Puzzles and Ridicule

Wtf. Did I read that right?

“Ano…is that the correct spelling?”

“Of what? ‘BKA’ or ‘Ridicule’?

“What? Eto… Both.”

“Well, if you rearrange the block’s letters, AKB, you get BKA which obviously stands for ‘baka.’”

“Ehhhhhhhh?”

“Also, there might really be a mistake. Instead of ‘Ridicule,’ maybe it’s supposed to be ‘Riddles.’ That makes more sense, since you know, it also says
puzzles.”

“Oh yeah…that could be it.” I hope so. I have a bad feeling about this event.

Togasaki-san asks for our attention.

“The 2nd event will be just as the flowers above say, a maze. I cannot say what will be in store, but you are to solve the puzzles within, while solving the maze and find your way to the center.”

He pauses and motions to the entrances.

“As you can see, there are 3 entrances and therefore, 3 paths. Each with its own obstacles and each lead to the center. Teams are to choose their path and follow it. Keep in mind that your paths may cross with each other.”

Togasaki-san clears his throat.

“In order to win, you must reach the center with all 3 members of your team. No less. That’s not all though. Once in the center, someone, anyone must press the big red button located on a small pillar. A flare will shoot off, signaling the end. Meetan will then lower that maze so nobody will be lost and you can find your way back here. BUT, if the button is not pushed by nightfall, the maze will be set off to explode. During your break, Meetan had the lovely liberty of rigging it with many neat explosives of unknown, yet highly dangerous, chemical elements. Maybe this will help your brains work faster with this in mind.”

What are they thinking?! We could die!

I glance at Meetan who’s giving a crafty smile. She seems unsympathetic towards our situation.

You know, I just realized something. This school is crazy! Oh wait, I already knew that! Aki-P said that we all have to get along right? And that we’re like a family, and one school, yet they’re raising the stakes at the event and are just trying to kill us. A family does not do that! I’m pretty sure schools aren’t supposed to harm or endanger their students either. This isn’t a normal school though. Ugh.

“By the way, Aki-P, management, and your classmates will be watching your moves through the jumbo screen back in the cafeteria. It’ll be a great show for them! Just think,

Togasaki-san spreads out his hands.

‘Japan’s most sophisticated secret show. Presented by the Special Ed Academy and AKB girls.’

Management will love this! I think I’ve outdone myself.”

Oh god, no. I don’t know who management is—I’m pretty sure they’re like the school board—or what Togasaki-san is thinking, but I am done with them. Someone fire them. They just need to get out of here, seriously. This is getting out of hand.

Mariko-sama picks up a rock and throws it hard at Togasaki-san.

"Can we get on with our lives?"

Togasaki-san doesn't answer. Instead, he falls to the ground unconscious. His eyes are still open though as if he were in shock. He should still be alive though. It's just a rock.

"Oops. My bad."

Everyone cheers.

Hooded girl: "He finally stopped talking."

Sae: "It would be better for everyone if he didn't announce anything anymore."

Kasai: "They should simply tell the event and not blow it out of proportions. Why make it a big thing and show everyone? Just let us know all the events beforehand and what we're supposed to do so we'll be prepared when it's time."

Yuki-san: "Yeah, they don't need to explain in full detail. They should let us figure it out ourselves and trust us to get to the freaking center on time and not place freaking explosives all over."

Mariko-sama: "Tch. Adults."

"Let's get on with this, team B's going this way!" Mariko-sama leads her group through the left entrance.

"We're not gonna lose! Team K, ikuzo!" Sae rushes her team through the right entrance.

"Don't want to fall behind, come on!" Yuki-san runs ahead of us through the middle entrance, literally leaving us behind in her dust. Haruna and I quickly follow after her. What is she saying? She has nothing to worry about, but it'd be nice if she remembers that we have to finish this together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruna and I run through the maze, trying to catch up to Yuki-san. It’s actually pretty spacious in here. The paths aren’t really narrow.

In the distance we notice the familiar figure. Finally! I feel like we’ve been running forever. Haruna and I run up behind her, breathing heavily to catch our breath. We’re both really exhausted now. Thanks a lot, Yuki-san.

She doesn’t say anything at our presence. She’s standing motionless, staring ahead of her. We gaze towards the direction she’s looking at and see a fork in the path. At the side of each path, stood a tall concrete statue. Each had a different expression. The one on the left had a happy face, while the one on the right had a serious face. Both statues held stone swords, arching over the path each guarded.

I almost didn’t notice it, but the swords are branded with words. Happy statue’s sword says where you wish to go and serious statue’s sword says where you need to go.

Ok, it’s obvious where we should be going then, but why can’t I move? I try to focus my thoughts to move, but my legs won’t take me anywhere. I try to
look towards the right path, but my eyes always tear away to see the left path. I know where we need to go, but something is stopping me. My stomach churns, my head whirls, and my heart clenches. It’s just me and the left path. I feel like it’s calling out to me. No, I shouldn’t. We shouldn’t. I have a nagging feeling to go through the left path though. It’s just, where do I wish—no, want to go?

I can’t recall anything at the moment. I haven’t wished for anything for as long as I can remember. I don’t know. I…really want to know. I do know that this maze is special. I feel that the ‘wish’ path will take me where I want to go. Like my heart’s desire. Even if I don’t know consciously, deep inside I know there’s something I truly wish for. What is it?

I take a step forward. Wait! Where am I going?? What am I doing?! Ah! Takamina, snap out of it! My arm takes control of itself and slaps me. This is wrong.

I try to be strong and control my inner urges. My curiosity. This is some sort of trial. They’re trying to keep up from finding the center. This is a distraction. I softly keep talking to myself. I step over to Yuki-san and Haruna, who are in a daze. They both start to drift towards the left path. I take their hands and try to pull them to the right one.

“Come on! This isn’t right, we have to go through here!”

They won’t budge. I’m small so I can’t move them much. Oh wait.

Using my super strength, I pick up and carry the two under my arms as if they were wooden boards.

Their faces are blank. Passive. It’s as if they don’t notice me. They’re too stuck in their own thoughts.

I carry the two, under the arch to the right path. As we pass, the ground begins to shake.

You know, the ground shakes a whole freaking lot around this academy.

The maze starts to shift and change. It bends the paths, changing them and where they are. Some become lower and other slope up into a hill. Like right now, a hill is forming right beneath us. The area we stand in rises, growing taller. I lose my balance and accidentally drop Yuki-san. She rolls down the hill. As she hits the floor, she bolts awake staring widely at her surroundings. How did she NOT notice when she rolled down the hill? Unbelievable.

Once she gets back to her senses, Yuki-san tries to run up the hill to us, with her speed. It doesn’t work. The ground beneath her turns into mud as she runs, causing her to trip and fall. She rolls back down. Wow. She just has a natural talent for falling.

We watch as she tumbles into the left path. Well, she might be better off there.

“Yuki-san! Meet us at the center!”

“What?”

“Meet us at the center!”

What?!”

“The center! We’ll meet you at the CENTER!”

“I can’t hear you guys! All I hear is BLAH BLA BLAH BLA BLAHHH!”

This is going nowhere. We’re too high up for her to hear us. We can hear her fine though. Ugh. Either we’re not loud enough, or she’s hard of hearing. Might be the latter. She is getting old. Haha, 3rd years.

Yuki-san waves her hand to dismiss us and she walks off. I guess she’ll do her own thing. She should be able to get to the center herself, she’s capable…I think. We have other things to worry about.

Haruna and I carefully go down the other side of the hill. Might as well go in the opposite direction. The sooner we get to the center, the better, right? We don’t have forever until nightfall. I’d actually like to have dinner tonight.

We continue walking on our way, turning here and there. We hit a dead end, or so we thought, when 3 doors appear on the walls around us. A sign appears above them.

Find which door you must pass, or lest be laughed at by your class.

What does that even mean? We look at the doors. They're red, blue, and green.

"Haruna, which do you think is it?"

"Hm... The blue one! It's a pretty color."

"That's why? But sure, why not."

I walk over to the blue door, placing my hand on the doorknob. Beads of sweat start to fall down my head. I feel nervous. Please be the right door, I pray as I open it.

The door forcefully opens all the way. A blast of water comes roaring out, slamming me back to the wall across. The water doesn't spread out and die. No, like a water gun aiming at me, the water continues to try to drown me. I can't see or breathe. It's hosing me down to the floor.

Wait. It stops. I look up.

Unfortunately, when I do, another blast of water hits me full in the face. My face feels as if there's spikes on it. The water is like small needles pressing against me. I shouldn't have let Haruna pick the door.

Suddenly, it stops once again. I peek open an eye, and look around. Ok, all clear. I slowly try to get up. As I do, water rockets out of the door and consumes me. This is not my day. I try to fight for air, clawing for the surface. No matter where I go, the water continues to engulf me. It's like I can hardly move.

Like an on and off switch, the pressure of water come and go. Always when I'm about to run out of air, it leaves. And before I can move away, it strikes me down. It's like a never ending cycle.

On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. ... On.

When it turns back off, I give up and decide to let it wash me away again. I have no energy. I wait for it. Minutes pass. Nothing. I look up to see Haruna smiling at me. She points to the door, where she placed a force field to keep the water from coming through.

I start coughing wildly just at the thought of water. I've had enough. Haruna begins to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You. You're just so small, and the water just kept hitting you back so easily. You'd fall, then when it stopped, you got up, then bam!" She started laughing all over again. I think I see why the entrance also said of ‘ridicule’.

Ha-ha-ha. Very funny.

"Why didn't you put up that force field before?"

"I forgot."

"Then YOU open the next door. If something crazy happens to you, I'll 'forget' too."

I stick my tongue out at her.

"Ok." She shrugs like it's no big deal.

She goes up to the green door and opens it. Smiling at her find, she happily skips through it. I hate her. We should've gone through there before.

Our little adventure isn't over yet. The maze has so many twists and turns, it seems almost impossible to get through it. We have to solve it though. I don't plan on dying. I wonder if Acchan and the others can really see us. I don't see any cameras around. Are they hidden?

I look down. The ground seems closer to me all of a sudden. I realize that we had just walked into a bed of quicksand. Ughhh had to be quicksand. I can't move my legs. My strength fails me as this sand has a good hold of us, so I can't pull us out. I wouldn't be able to anyways since my hands are stuck under the sand. Haruna and I struggle to get out, but we only sink faster.

"Wait! Stop moving! We're making it worse."

We both stop and just breathe. We try to calm down for a moment so we can think.

I see some loose vines up above us, on the walls. If we could reach them, maybe we'd be able to pull ourselves out.

I nudge Haruna and gesture to the vines.

"Ah! We could use those to get out."

I know. That's why I pointed them out.

She tries to reach for them. They're too high though. She pouts and starts complaining to them. They're vines, they're not gonna hear her.

A virtual screen appears in front of us. Haruna stops complaining. We read the words flashing on the screen.

Solve this equation correctly, and the vines will lower. Make a mistake and you'll sink further.

Great. Math. Why couldn't it be science?

The problem appears on the screen

'99+98+97+96+95+4+3+2+1=?'

"Oh! I've done this before!"

"Really??"

"Un! I know the answer! It's 400!"

We sink lower.

"Baka! Haruna no baka! It's 495! You should have whispered it to me before calling it out!"

She pouts. "I just wanted to help us get out of here."

I sigh. I can't stay mad at her, but ugh! I'm shorter than her! If we keep sinking, I'll be the one gone first!

A new problem appears. We're to translate a word from Japanese to English. Oh joy.

The word is 'Aitakatta.'

Oh! This should be easy!

"Ah! I know this too!"

"Oh no you don't. I'll solve this, you stay out of it."

I close my eyes to think. I remember learning this. There was a song... about this word. Come on, try to recall.

"Takaminaaaa, I know it! Really!"

"Whisper it to me first. I'll know it when I hear it."

"She leans over to me and whispers, 'You, tank you.'"

I'm dumbfounded. I shake my head at Haruna. I don't know if she's really that dumb, or faking it. That was totally wrong. I’m pretty sure she meant ‘thank you’ but I know enough that 'arigatou' means 'thank you,' so that can't be it.

Ughhhh yabai! I just realized I could die here. I want to see Acchan again. But she's probably looking down on me for not knowing such an easy translation. Wahhh! What is it?!

Ah~ I bet she knows the answer. I want to ask, though I might lose my pride. I want to see her.

*light bulb flashes*

"Ah! I got it! The answer is—"

I hesitate. Come on, Takamina. It's all or nothing now.

"'I wanted to see you!'"

Thankfully, the vines start to lower to us. Yes! I got it right!

We grab onto the vines. Well, Haruna does. I use my teeth to bite onto them since I can't use my hands. They start to lift, pulling us out.

Once on solid ground, we realize we wasted a lot of time. We start running. We have a lot of ground to cover.

Through the maze, we're met with a lot more trials and puzzles. I solve most of them though, because I don't trust Haruna to figure them out. She just supports me. Occasionally though, she points out things that I never noticed so we're able to solve some of the puzzles a bit faster.

We have 20 minutes until nightfall. The sun will start going down soon. We need to hurry. While running, we come across an intersection and bump into Mariko-sama and Tomochin. That other girl isn't with them.

We all fall to the ground.

"Oi! Watch where you're going, Elites!"

"Yeah, look what you guys did! My clothes are now dirty!"

So it's our fault? It's not like we saw them anymore than they did. And what's with Tomochin's attitude?

"Hey, we didn't mean to."

Mariko-sama narrows her eyes at me.

"Like you weren't trying to distract us from getting to the center."

"We don't even know where it is!"

"Yeah right, that's why you guys bumped into us. So we wouldn't reach the center over there."

Distastefully, Tomochin points in the direction beside us. At the end of the path, huge signs of blinking arrows say "center" and point in its direction. Like it couldn't be any more obvious.

As we look towards the center though, we all notice the members of team K tip-toeing ahead of us. They probably thought they could sneak by while we were arguing.

Everyone splits into action. We all run forward through the path, chasing team k. As we all reach each other neck and neck, we can see the pillar ahead with the red button. Our eyes grow larger as our goal gets closer. We're about to burst from the path to the center, when a wall quickly rises in front of all of us.

"EHHHHHHH?????"

"Are they effing kidding us?! Now what?!"

"I'd fly over if I could, but there's a barrier preventing me from going over the walls." Sae frowns.

"Look."

Words are slated across the wall. It looks like our final puzzle is built here. We all read them.

At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?

"It's a riddle."

"Obviously, now what's the answer?"

We all look around at each other. It seems like no one knows. Our brains start thinking. Everyone's quiet.

A warning bell rings through the maze. A giant countdown appears in the sky. We have 2 minutes.

Everyone runs around panicking, racking their brains. They start to toss out answers one by one.

Haruna: "A dog?"

Tomochin: "You don't just lose dogs. They're also around during the day."

Sae: "Sticks?"

Kasai: "What the hell are you saying? Sticks are everywhere. You just said that because of the word 'fetched'.

Jurina: "Graves."

Mariko: "Now that's nonsense."

Haruna: "Dreams?"

Takamina: "Hm? That could sound right, but it just doesn't fit."

"You are all a bunch of idiots."

We all turn to the sound of the voice. Yuki-san and that other girl come running up to us.

Mariko: "Mayu! Where've you been? You disappeared on us all of a sudden earlier."

Mayu: "Solving the maze, duh. I just wandered about."

Tomochin: "Away from us? You got lost, didn't you?"

"Enough chit chat! Mayu, the answer!" Yuki-san cuts in.

Mayu-san points to the sky quickly turning dark.

"Stars," she calls out.

The wall shimmers into sparkles and disintegrates.

30 seconds.

Everyone rushes to slam the button, but not before Kasai takes away Yuki-san's sight by giving her darkness.

"It's to make it fair."

Yuki-san wanders aimlessly at her loss. Her hands stretch out as if searching for something, but comes up with empty air.

Everyone else all pushes each other around, to get to the button. I love how it seems as if winning is more important to them than our lives. I'm pretty sure no one is thinking, "We have to save ourselves! The maze is about to explode!" but more like, "We can't let anyone else touch the button! We have to win!"

I focus my strength to my legs and launch into the air above everyone, to reach the button. I jumped too hard though and I end up flying over it, crashing into the wall on the other side. I turn over and slouch against it. Honestly, I'm so tired.

While everyone tries to keep each other from hitting the button, I see Haruna and Mariko-sama reach for the button. Their hands touch as they put their hands on it, and they stop, staring at each other. Neither have pressed it.

Someone calls out, "10 seconds!"

They snap out of it and realize their situation. Both seem all of a sudden hesitant to hit the button. Out of nowhere, Sae rushes them with air, blowing them back. She takes the chance to hit the button as there's no time left.

The counter stops at '1 second'.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Yatta! We won!" Sae jumps into the air at their win and high fives the Jurina and Kasai.

Mariko-sama and Haruna get up. They take one look at each other and then quickly turn away. Haruna hurries over to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You fell on the ground a moment ago."

"Oh! Yeah, daijoubu."

She seems kind of out of it.

The maze falls around us. Small lights start blinking on the ground, lighting a path. Everyone follows it back to the cafeteria.

When we enter we're greeted with a loud noise, as everyone gathers around us. The Elementalists all cheer, having a little party. Mariko-sama greets the rest of the Attributes, but otherwise doesn't say anything regarding their lost. The other Elites ask if we’re okay, knowing that I crashed into a wall and Yuki lost her sight for a bit. Yuko jumps all over NyanNyan, seeing if she’s really okay and asking many questions about Mariko-sama.

Togasaki-san steps up to the stage in front of the screen. Everyone stops what they're doing and starts complaining to him about the maze. Not really about the trials we faced, everyone's over that. It wasn’t that bad. But about if the maze was really going to explode if we had not finished on time. We really had just barely made it.

He quiets everyone down.

"I'll pretend I didn't get hit earlier and not deduct the score from block B. The 2nd event has finished and so has the 1st day. The last event will take place tomorrow morning. Take it easy now, and get a good night’s rest."

He leaves without another word.

We all go to the dorms, exhausted. I don't know whether we should be looking forward to tomorrow, or dreading it. I do know though, that I have to try harder if we're going to win.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: The 3 Classes - Chapter 6 part 2
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2014, 03:34:48 PM »
i hope there is mayuki in here~~~
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline oKei

The 3 Classes - Side Story 2: MaYuki!
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2014, 06:20:35 PM »
Mayuki side story yay~

It kind of took me longer than i thought to finish this, sorry for the wait!

It's mostly in Yuki's POV btw

And just so you know, I need to clear up Yuki and Rena's relationship here for you guys to understand what Yuki's going through. So I'm warning you that there will be kind of YukiRena moments here.

Please understand though, this will be MaYuki!

I need to somewhat build this up. I hope it's not confusing to any of you.

Douzo!

~~~~~~~~~

Yuki’s POV

‘where you wish to go’

‘where you need to go’

I hesitate at crossroads. Left or right. Does the left path really lead to where I wish to go? Where do I even wish to go? At the moment, I'm wishing to get to the center. Will it take me there? I don't think it's that simple though.

My curiosity keeps me from taking the right path. I want to know where it'll take me.

I'm too deep in thought that I don't realize the maze is shifting beneath our feet. I can't seem to come back to reality. My mind drifts and it won't resurface.

*BAM*

"Itai! What the hell?"

I'm on the ground. I tilt my head up and notice the high hill above me. Takamina and Kojiharu are up there. I race over—or try to because the ground under my feet changes to mud. I slip and fall back. I'm gonna have a headache later.

I fall into the left path. I get up and dust myself off. There's a bit of mud on me, but luckily not much. I look up at the top of the hill and see Takamina waving her hands at me. She’s yelling something, but I can't hear her.

“What?”

She yells again. It's louder, but not loud enough.

"What?!”

Ugh, I can't understand what she's screaming now. It sounds like a bunch of gibberish.

“I can’t hear you guys! All I hear is BLAH BLA BLAH BLA BLAHHH!”

I need to keep moving. We'll get nowhere if we continue this. I wave my hand dismissively at them and walk the 'wish' path. Maybe something good will happen.

Everything looks practically the same, I don't know where this path is taking me. I carefully try to take note of my surroundings to make sure I don't go in circles or something. As I walk, my thoughts wander. That's what happens when you're bored, right? You think of unnecessary things and drive yourself into a pit of negativity and hopelessness. Yeah, that's what I'm doing.

I think of block B. It's such a mess between us. In some ways though, it was actually a good thing that that girl cheated for us to win. It kept me from falling apart. It kept the Elites and Attributes at a distance which was better for the both of us, or maybe just me.

My train of thought rides toward the memories of last year.

(Flashback)

Rena and I had been dating that time. We had been going out for almost 2 years. We always met up in the garden, going for walks and occasionally having picnics. We shared stories and secrets with one another. I loved how at times, she would speak her mind about her opinions, her likes and dislikes. I loved her bright smile every time I bought melon pan for her, and her laugh every time I lost to her challenge to eat spicy foods. The kisses and touches we shared soared me to new heights. She always had a way to make me smile. Every day, I found something new about her to love. She was my everything.

There was only one thing though, that I never liked. Rena never talked as much as me. Sometimes I would take over the conversation and she would just listen patiently. I appreciated that. But when she did talk, besides everything we shared, she always somehow managed to bring up her oh so special childhood friend.

Matsui Jurina. I might be contradicting myself, but I didn't have anything against her, really. I just didn't like how she had Rena's attention, and it had been years ago! It was history. She probably changed for all she knew. She could be a different person now. Then again, she is. She's not gifted. She's a normal human. They've never seen each other since then, and never will. That's life for you. At every chance, when you have a close friend, life comes in and breaks you apart one way or another.

Or so I had previously thought.

During the fall festival, before the last event, early in the morning, I went to block B to meet up with Rena to wish her luck. She didn't need it, but it was an excuse to see her before everything started.

I found her in one of the halls, holding a paper in her hands. She was trembling. Worried, I placed my hand on her shoulder and asked if she was okay. She turned to me slowly. The first thing I noticed, was that her eyes were brimming with tears. The second, was the sad smile amidst her beautiful face. There was another feeling behind it, and I would soon know what.

I looked down at the paper she was holding, accusing it of a crime I didn't know. I took it from her hands, and read it to find what was at fault.

Special Ed Academy Potential New Students for the Year of 20xx.

•Itano Tomomi

•Maeda Atsuko

•Matsui Jurina

•Shimazaki Haruka

•Takahashi Minami

•Yokoyama Yui

~Matsui Jurina

My world shattered then and there. Broken pieces etched around my heart. I figured out what was behind her smile. It was hope. And the reason behind her sadness was me.

She loves her. I should have realized that before. She talked about her so much and everything they did back then. She's happy that there's a chance to see her again. She hopes that when they meet, they'll be able to play again like nothing ever changed. I feel that that’s what she wants.

What'll happen to me though? I'll be a third wheel—no Jurina will be the third wheel. I'm still dating Rena. Nothing will change that right? Not even her... She can't take her away from me. I love her. Then again… who am I to get in the way of Rena’s happiness..? Rena can't leave me... She's too nice. But... I can leave her. I've had enough of her talking about Jurina, right? I’ve had enough of her, right?!

I clench my fists, crumpling the paper. I grit my teeth, words trying bubble out, fixing to explode.

"I can't. Rena, I can't anymore."

I look up, trying to hold my tears.

"What do you mean? Are you okay?"

"No... I'm not... I'm sorry. I'm... I'm breaking up with you. We can't be together anymore."

She widens her eyes in shock. She grabs a hold of my clothes, shaking me.

"What are you saying?! Why?? I didn't do anything, did I??"

I look to her and shake my head, pushing her away from me. Tears stream down her face, I didn't want this.

"I..Am..Breaking..Up..With..You." My heart cracks as I speak each word.

"I can't see you anymore. I don't want to be your friend. Stay away from me." This is what should happen, right?

A part of my soul just left me, I'm dying inside. I try to hold myself together, trying to face her.

"Nande.. Yuki.."

"You'll understand in the future. It's b-better this way.."

I've reached my limit.

I turn, running as fast I can away from her.

I don't want to be with her anyways. It's too much pain. If I stay with her, I'll only hurt myself. I've decided. I’ll put up a barrier to her. If I keep a distance, I should be fine. I should be okay. I want her to be happy, right? I’ll give her time to move on from me, so she can happily be with Jurina next year. I think this is the right thing to do.

~~~~~~~~~

The Elites won the tournament. I'm confused. The Attributes were supposed to win. Apparently they say one of us cheated. I think I know who.

Block B's students start to stay away from us. Tensions rise and they try to pick a fight every now and then, also pulling pranks sometimes.

Maybe it's for the best. With things like this, it’ll be easier to keep my distance. I don't have to see Rena for a while. It just had to be done.

(Flashback ends)

Every time I actually do see her, my heart aches which makes me angry. Angry at myself for what I did, angry at Jurina for starting this mess. Most of all, I’m angry because I’ve still held on to these feelings. I changed since then. I always wear a mask now, hiding my true feelings. They ultimately consume me. I become cold to Rena if she tries to talk to me. I try to stay away from her if she's close by. She's always nice to me though, no matter what I do. It's who she is, she's a good person. She wants to make things good between us, but I can't bring myself to get close to her anymore. I feel that if I do, the pain will return.

I think I just lost my motivation to go on. I sulk as I wander through the maze. I really don't feel like continuing this. Maybe I should just lay down or something.

I look around. I don't see anyone, of course.

"Maybe just a quick nap."

I sit down and lean against a wall. Just for a bit, I'd like to escape my reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mayu's POV

There she is..

Hehehe lucky! I get to see her sleeping figure. She looks so vulnerable. What should I do...?

I sneak over to the sleeping Yuki. She looks really tired. Her expression seems so pure and innocent, yet it's marked with signs of worry. She's looks so cute!

I take out my phone and take multiple pics.

Score! These will go into my collection! Even better that they're up close hehehe..

Oh! I need to wake her! If I'm right, Yuki's not particularly that smart. If she hasn't bumped into one those dang puzzles yet, it'll be a matter of time before she does. This is my chance! I can help her! Of course, for something in return though hehehe..

Now... How should I wake her? My imagination runs wild with several scenarios. Ah! Tanoshii~ I should do the one that will give me the best reaction.

Hm.. I could simply nudge her awake, but that's kind of boring. I'll get to see her sleepy face though when she wakes ahhh! Kawaii!

If I throw something at her, I'll see a black Yuki. Yabai! Nooo, I've seen her in a rage before, don't want to see it again. Well maybe…

I could surprise her with a sudden, loud noise. It'll be funny when she wakes up and falls over in surprise.

Ooooooh! I got it! Hehehe I want to see many expressions, so this'll be fun! She might get angry though.. Eh whatever, it'll be worth it. I have to video this! My hands will be busy though, so I can't use my phone. Dang it, hmmm… I know! I should've used this before, but then again I'd rather see it in front of me on my phone than inside my head. Oh well. For Yuki!

"Lights." I whisper.

I blink. When I open my eyes, my irises glazed red.

"Camera."

The red of my irises begin to flash, blinking on and off. Hahaha, I'm like a camcorder. I haven't used this much yet.

I place my left hand on my upper right arm, pointing it towards Yuki. I smile as my arm glows, a square of it dispatching to reveal a gun. I take aim.

"Action."

A beam of particle energy bursts out of the gun and blasts right by Yuki's head. The wall beside her explodes instantly, throwing Yuki to the side.

I step back, my face staring impassively, my brain waiting expectantly.

As soon as she was thrown, she jolts up as suddenly, spinning around completely wide-eyed at what just happened.

Her eyes expand out when she sees the blasted wall. It doesn't last long as the vines grow over it quickly, repairing the damage.

She whips her head to me.

"You!" Here we go.

I keep a blank face as she stomps my way. Wah! She's coming over here! I'm screaming with joy inside.

She looks down on me menacingly, though my expression stays the same. This is exciting!

She grabs my hoodie and raises me up to her level. I didn't know she was that strong..

"Do you have a death wish?!"

Sure, if it meant my death was caused by you. I would take it.

"I was doing you a favor." I spit in her face. Now I did it. She drops me immediately to wipe her face. With rage, she takes hold of me and spins me around in the air as fast as she can.

It doesn't faze me though. I have control over my body, unlike other people. I bet she's hoping to dizzy me completely and watch me try to regain balance, falling over all wobbly trying to catch myself. Hehehe, I'll show her though.

She puts me down and stops spinning me. She stares shocked as I take a step forward to her, smirking. I’m still standing as if she did nothing to me. Haha, it didn’t go as planned huh?

"And cut! That's a wrap."

My eyes return to their normal color and the gun retracts back into my arm.

That was fun! When we get back, I have to watch that later. Oooh, maybe I'll ask if I can connect to Rena-san, so she can display the video for me. She'll probably enjoy it!

I clap my hands.

"So... If you're through, I suggest you move and get to solving the maze."

"Eh? Why would you care if I solve the maze? You're part block B. Wait. I don't even have to be talking with you."

She walks off. I follow her.

She turns around to look at me. She looks pissed.

"Why are you following me?!"

"Who's says I'm following you? Tch. Conceited. Think you're all that because you won last year, huh??"

"Oh so that's it. That's why you freaking blasted me just then. You know, it's not my fault or our entire block's fault that ONE of our students cheated!"

I know. It's just fun though to see you guys riled up. The competition and tension between our blocks is what helps make the year interesting. Hehehe, it's fun to be able to see them fall under our pranks. Like that one with the glitter and confetti, my idea.

"I just shot at the wall. It's not my fault you were in the way." I frown, rolling my eyes, like it was obvious.

"UGH. Go away!"

"Don't mind me. I just don't want to die so young. Let me do my own thing." I walk passed her.

"Chotto! I was going that way!"

"Then go this way. I'll just be here too."

I keep walking. She catches up next to me. We turn to look at each other while quickening our pace. She glares at me. I glare at her. We follow the path, our pace increasing. Our eyes locked, as if challenging the other. Yuki doesn't make a move to use her speed though. We battle to see who's the fastest. Walking really fast.

Though since we're not paying attention, we both collide into something. What the..?

They’re statues. I look closely at them. They look pretty normal. Just a random average figure.

Yuki groans. “More statues? I still don’t even understand that last one.” What last one?

A moment later, the two statues start to transform. Yabai! What’s happening??

Not a minute later, we take a look at the statues to see mirror images of us. The statues look exactly like us, what the heck?

Yuki is the first to speak. “What the heck?”

Haha, my thoughts exactly.

We both walk around the statues, observing them. They’re facing the front, arms at their sides, blank expressions.

The sound of grating stone invades our ears. We clutch our ears in pain, as the sound is excruciating.

As soon as it stops, we look behind us. Two flat, stone tiles stand right across from the statues. One across each of our counterparts.

A vine shoots out from the wall. A sign falls, hanging from it.

Dare to mock, or you’ll be shocked.

“I was wondering when we’d run into one.”

“What??”

“If you hadn’t noticed, this is a kind of puzzle. Or trial. You know, stuff we have to solve and get through to continue. Don’t you remember the title of this maze?”

“Ah yeah, of course.”

“That’s what people who are lying say.”

She rolls her eyes.

“So what do we do?”

I look at back at the statues, to the sign, to the tiles, and to the statues again.

“Mock.”

“Hm?”

“Yuki, stand on that tile in front of your statue.”

“Yuki?”

“That’s your name, right?”

“Yeah… but why? We’re not even friends.”

“I need to call you something if I talk to you. We’re gonna need to solve this together.”

“What?! No! I can do this myself!”

She proceeds to stand on the tile. A second later, her statue moves, waving at her.

“What?” She looks at it confused. She doesn’t understand what to do.

A couple seconds pass and she still doesn’t do anything. *sigh* Here it comes. I take out my phone.

An electric charge surges from the square and pulses through Yuki’s body. I watch her scream as her body lights up and her hair stands on her head.

*click*

This’ll be a good memento.

I quickly put my phone away as the electrics charge disappears. A shocked Yuki drops to the ground.

She’s paralyzed. I’m pretty sure it’s for a short moment though.

I crouch down, waiting for her to move again.

Her lips move in a barely audible whisper, “What… happened?”

“You got shocked. Are you surprised? You had a warning. You also said you could do it yourself.”

She coughs and sits up, stretching her limbs.

“What was I supposed to do?”

“Mock. Duh.”

She stares at me blankly.

“You don’t understand??”

She shakes her head.

“Bakarin. I’m not telling you.”

She’s such an idiot.

“Bakarin?”

Ugh, now I have to explain that.

“You said we’re not friends, so I thought maybe I’ll call you Yukirin instead. But since I see you’re such an idiot here, I’ll call you Bakarin from now on.”

“Ehhhh?” She gives me her wide-eyed reaction. Sometimes I wonder if she’s just over reacting.

“So?”

“Ugh! I can’t stand you! Really! Just call me Yuki instead! Even better, just tell me how to get through this so I can get away from you!”

“Ah. Ah. Ah.” I wave my finger at her.

“What’s the magic word?”

“Seriously?”

“Mhmm.”

“Please.”

“With feeling.”

“Pleaseeee.”

“No.”

“What?! Why??”

“You didn’t use my name.”

“UGHHHHHHHH.”

“…”

“Please, Watanabe.” She knows my name?! I thought she’d ask for it. Wahh!

“I’m surprised you actually knew my name.”

“Yeah, I heard about you once.” She did?? From who?

“Will you please tell me now? I also said your name.”

“No.” I’m so mean.

“God, why?” She looks up exasperated.

“Use my first name.” I just want to hear it from her mouth.

She starts walking around, scratching her head. She looks at me every now and then, and sometimes the sky as if searching for enlightenment. She doesn’t know my first name huh?

“Eto.. Please, Mayu, will you tell me how to solve the puzzle?”

She knew my name. She said my name. OMG it was better than I imagined. I felt as if I just melted, hearing it from her. Butterflies in my stomach and all. Her voice is so beautiful. She is so beautiful.

I keep my composure.

“Sure. You’re supposed to follow whatever the statue does. AND since there are two tiles, we HAVE to stand on them TOGETHER and copy whatever our statues do, at the same time or else we both will get shocked.”

She groans. My poor Yuki.

“Fine. Let’s get this over with.”

She steps in front of her tile.

I step in front of mine.

“Ready?” I ask.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” She takes a deep breath.

“Now!”

We both step on the tiles. At once, the statues make their move. Yuki’s statue busts out into a series of dance moves. What the hell?? I thought they were all going to be simple moves?? I take a quick glance at Yuki whose eyes bug out for a moment then she composes herself to try to follow the statue. I look back to mine, now nervous what it’s gonna do.

My statue moves, and starts exercising. ANYTHING BUT THAT. It starts with some quick jumping jacks, then jogs for a couple seconds. I try to keep up. This is not my forte. It then starts doing arm circles. After that, it stretches to its toes. I follow it. It stops. YES, I’M DONE.

I spoke too soon. It gets down on the ground and starts doing push-ups. I’D RATHER GET ELECTROCUTED. If I stop though, Yuki will get shocked too. Ugh, the things I do for her. I hurry and fall to the ground, doing the dreaded push-ups. Thankfully, I have to do only three before it gets back up.

Both statues finally stop. They crumble to the ground immediately, and a new passage opens up behind them.

Yuki and I collapse on the ground, exhausted. All the puzzles and obstacles I did before this was easy. What’s up with this? I bet someone freaking rigged this, just for us. Wait til I get my hands on them. Someone’s going to die.

“Don’t tell me there’s more like this ahead.” Yuki breathes.

“If there is, I’ll wait for the maze to explode.”

Tiredly, Yuki gets up. She makes her way towards me and offers her hand to me.

“Eh?” For once, I don’t know what to say.

“Get up. We have to keep moving. Time’s passing. If we have to solve more like this, I’d rather have you suffer through it with me.”

I don’t know whether I should be happy or not about this.

“Heh. I see you’re warming up to me.”

She retracts her hand away.

“Tch. Get up yourself.”

She turns her back on me and walks through the open passage. I’m so tired, I don’t feel like getting up. I watch as the distance between us increases.

I blink. My irises turn blue. My vision increases ten-fold. I’m able to watch her telescopically. I look at the surroundings ahead of her. Hold on, something doesn’t seem right.

I blink again. My irises remain blue, but a gray color blends with them. I look ahead of her again. My irises light up gray once as I scan the area ahead of her. I notice a faint line. My eyes flash to a deeper gray. I can see it clearly. It’s an invisible trip wire. Yuki can’t see it, she walks on steadily towards it. This is bad!

This is too soon. I get up quickly, my legs ache badly, but I run after her.

“Wait!” She doesn’t wait. Of course she won’t. I’m an Attribute. There’s no reason for her to.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki's POV

Argh! She's so annoying! From the moment I woke up, it's been non-stop this and that. I can't have a break or lower my guard at all. I'd run off and leave her but I need her if I'm gonna get through this maze. Just my luck.

I thought things would get better since I went through that left path. Psh, should have known better than to believe that. 'where I wish to go,' yeah right. I wish to get away from this girl!

After finishing that stupid puzzle thing, I thought maybe I'd lend her a hand to get up since I'm so nice. Heh, I could use her to solve all this.

"Heh. I see you're warming up to me."

Kamisama, why me?

Disgusted, I move my hand away from her, keeping it to myself. I shouldn't have offered in the first place. Stay away from me...Please.

"Tch. Get up yourself.”

I walk away from her. Soon after, I can feel her presence following me.

"Wait!"

I keep walking. She'll catch up sooner or later.

"Stop!"

Not listening.

"Yuki!!"

Not a moment later, my foot steps over a wire that triggers something.

Due to the wire, I trip and fall. As I fall, the ground in front of me disappears to reveal a dark emptiness.

I scream, falling head first into the pit.

My head becomes wrapped in darkness, I can't see. I don't feel the weight of falling anymore, as Mayu—I'm pretty sure it's her—has a hold of my feet. I'm hanging, my upper body being consumed by the dark.

Words plague my mind. They come from the darkness. I can't see them, but it's like I know what they say. I can't explain.

This is the last, you must face your past. Even if the pain is severe, you must persevere. This is long I know, but trust me, once your mind's clear, you'll be filled with cheer.

Shit.

The world zooms out, I'm alone in the midst of nothing but darkness. The only light emits from me, though it's small. I’m kind of glowing. Out of the shadows, a figure steps forward. It's... me.

She wears a dark school uniform, and a black and white jacket with a dragon on the front. A cross hangs from her neck. Her arms are crossed as she gives me a dark look. I step back. She can't be me. I'm me. I'm right here.

Two tall mirrors appear beside her. Behind it is the world I know, in different reflections. Through one, I see Rena smiling and having fun with Jurina. My chest tightens. Why is it showing me this? The dark Yuki lifts her hand to it and reaches inside, pulling Rena out of the mirror. She stares shocked as she sees the other me and struggles under her grip.

Dark Yuki mumbles something I don't understand. A second later, before I can even fathom what happened, Rena's body just hangs limp from her grip. Her chest is bleeding heavily and her heart is the dark one's hand. I can’t even say her name or if she’s human.

Impossibly, Rena’s body moves and she reaches her hand out to me. Tears pouring blood, sweat across her face, and eyes searching mine desperately.

"W-why did you leave?"

I stare at her horrified, my tears streaking down now of either horror, her practically dying in front of me, or the pain of the past. I don't know. It could be all.

Other Yu—Black drops her to the ground and steps toward me. I can’t say that girl is another me.

"This is what happens when you break someone's heart." She says coldly.

She tosses something to me and I don't know why, but I catch it. I shouldn't have though. Horrible can't even describe the feeling I have right now. My hands tremble as Rena's heart lays in them. I drop them almost as soon as I realize the weight of what I did.

I played with her, and broke her heart. At the time, the feelings were real, but what mattered is what happened in the end. Now she's gone.

I fall to my knees, crying. I look up at Black Yuki.

She takes up a gun in her hand. I don't know where she got it. She gives it to me and drags me up to the mirror Rena came from.

"Shoot it.”

"Eh?"

"Shoot it. Now."

I look at the mirror. Inside, is a past world. Where we used to be. Where Jurina came in and everything changed. Where I changed. It can’t be recovered.

Unconsciously, I lift the gun, pointing it in the direction of the mirror. A lost world. One I don't need.

I shoot. A bullet breaks through the mirror. Glass flies, filling the air with reflections of a broken past. I scream. I feel as if something was ripped from me. It’s all the pain I bottled up over the year finally being released.

The pain subsides though as a new feeling surges through me. It's relief.

Black Yuki nods.

"My purpose is done. I can go in peace. You may return through here."

She gestures to the second mirror, where I see a reflection of Mayu walking beside me, and I'm happily walking with her. I stare. It's been a long time since I've seen that smile. It’s a future where I can make amends.

I finally understand. Black Yuki was a part of me, trapped inside. Part of the anger and frustration I had felt since a year ago. She was here to teach me a lesson. To help me let go and move on. Since my break up with Rena, I trapped myself in a surge of negativity, masked by pure acting of everyday expression. By shooting the mirror, I let go of Rena, our past, and my anger. I realize that Rena had already moved on a long time ago too. The reason she was still nice to me was because she wanted us to be friends, knowing that our time was gone. She tried to make me realize that she was okay, that she was fine, and that she was happy. She understood why I broke up with her and tried to get me to see that what I had done was enough. I just never understood until now.

Wishes aren’t simply fulfilled. There are obstacles always blocking your way to them. To get your wish, you have to face them. Black Yuki was my trial through this path to lead me to where deep in my heart, I truly wished to be.

It's been a long time since I really felt it. What I really wished, was to go somewhere where I can be happy. I lost it when I broke up with Rena. I feel like things are changing though. The world is moving. I am moving.

I smile at the other me, silently thanking her. Her lips tug up slightly in understanding.

Without looking back, I step forward through the mirror, to my new future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes. I'm on the ground. Was it all a dream? I feel a weight on my stomach and lift my head to see a crying Mayu on it.

Mayu, crying? What happened? She's a tough girl isn't she? I find it funny. I chuckle.

Feeling my movement, she lifts her head suddenly her eyes making their way to mine.

I didn't realize how alluring they were.

"Yuki!" She grabs onto me, hugging and crying even more.

Am I in the right world..? I've never seen this side of her. Actually, I thought she wasn't even capable of feelings because of that blank expression she had almost constantly on her.

"Eto.." I slightly push her away from me.

"What happened?"

She sniffs, "I pulled you from the pit.. You were unconscious and I thought you had d-died when I didn't see you breathing anymore."

I stopped breathing? I died? And survived? That's new.

"Well... I'm alive.. You don't need to cry anymore. Wait, why were you crying?"

She stiffens. Her expression changes immediately to one that's indifferent.

"I-i just didn't want a body on my hands. People would have thought I k-killed you or something."

"Wouldn't they know from the hidden cameras though?"

"U-umm..eto...aa..." Her voice mumbles off to herself.

This is interesting..

"Hmm? I can't hear you."

"Nothing."

"What were you gonna say?"

"Nothing! Forget it." She looks away from me. The ground has all of a sudden become really interesting to her.

She's so cute! I like this side of her, it's so childish, and it’s adorable! I haven't felt this bubbly over something in a long time. My chains are gone, it's like I have a newfound freedom. No, actually, I do have freedom. I can do what I want without any fear or worries now.

I smile at the girl in front of me. Maybe it's time for a change.

"Hey."

She looks up at me reluctantly.

"Come on, it's not over yet." I stand up and offer my hand once again to her.

Her eyes widen, darting back and forth from my hand to me.

Instead of mouthing an annoying comment like before, she smiles for once. Only for a moment though.

She takes my hand and gets up.

We continue on our way through the maze. This time, together.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I'm sorry if I'm not very good at developing the story or characters very well, but I tried my best. Hope you were able to understand this chapter :)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: The 3 Classes - Side Story 2: MaYuki!
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2014, 04:29:57 AM »
Damn it!!

How can i didn't notice this!!

It's amazing!!!

Awwww wanna more mayuki!!!

So jurina didnt recognize who rena is aww

Plis update sooooon

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2014, 05:04:58 PM »
So Rena was her past huh

And Mayu is her future :inlove:

She really loved Rena  :cry:

But she will love Mayu more in the future XD

So mayuki~~

GAMBARE!!!!
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2014, 02:54:00 PM »
wah takamina was great!
 i do love jurina powers, fire is always cool element than another!

also love how first mayuki develope heir moment,their first moment,

mayu seems know yuki and yuki fans..lol she already like her but she really cute too so adorable with her shoot yuki lol that was funny moment

i think yuki truly got what she really wish,she wish to be happy right? so she meet with mayu on that path...lol

at first yuki is annoyed by mayu act but in the end of this update she start to like mayu

thank for the update and really love this fic lol
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2014, 04:47:08 PM »
Yuki finally forget about her past with Rena

Mayuki~

Offline oKei

The 3 Classes - Chapter 7
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2014, 06:15:41 PM »
Last event before the dance!  Thank you readers for your feedback. I'm glad that you enjoy my fic.  :D

They'll definitely be more mayuki and wmatsui later, so don't worry. The Kojiyuu and Tomotomo stories will also be out soon too

Sorry for keeping you waiting! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Takamina's POV

I can’t sleep. I’m wide awake, just staring at the ceiling. Why? Because Yuko is keeping me up. Every five minutes, she appears in a random part of our room and throws objects around making a racket. Good thing the walls are soundproof. I don’t want to attract attention or get in trouble because of her.

My eyes are blood shot due to keeping them open for long periods of time, just to stay alert. If I don’t keep an eye out on her, who knows what she’ll do next. When she goes at it, I cautiously make my way to her to restrain her movements. Her eyes are always closed. I’ve come to believe she’s not conscious of what she’s doing. She like what, sleep teleporting? Yay~ more weird stuff.

When I subdue her, her face is constantly filled with fear and worry. Her movements are always sudden. At a certain point, she breaks and screams, picking up anything nearby and throwing it across from her. Me, included. I was unfortunate to get in her way while she was in that state. It shocked me when my body hit the edge of the bed. I felt paralyzed for a moment. Then the pain came. Indescribable.

I don’t know what’s gotten into her. All this time I’ve been here and she’s never done this. Not once. Something must have happened. I wish I knew so I could try to help her somehow. I can only be here for her though and make sure she doesn’t hurt herself. Though right now, I feel like just screwing her and all this. I need sleep!

I look at my timer. I set it to every 5 minutes, so I’ll be prepared when she teleports again.

Ok, 2 more minutes.

I get out of my bed and get some special rope from the all-purpose magical storage closet we have in our room. Every dorm room has one just in case for emergencies. I hurry and strap Yuko to her bed. Luckily, this rope is made from a unique material that will bind her powers for a few hours. I should of thought of this before.

I wait for time to be up so I can see how it works. The timer flickers to zero. Yuko glows, attempting to teleport but it fails. Yes! I have peace now! I sigh in relief. As I turn my back to her, she glows brighter. I can’t even glance at her. I shield my eyes as our room is flooded with prisms of light. Whoa, what is this? It doesn’t last long, and soon dies out. I carefully step towards her, observing. I can’t believe she’s still asleep and doesn’t notice anything. Her face is covered with sweat and she doesn’t look too good. Is she sick?? Is this why all this is happening??

I run over to the magic closet, searching for the medicines pouch. It contains a lot of new medicines that previous Attribute students created that are designed to cure anything. I rummage through it, finding a vial that says ‘Specifically for Oshima Yuko.’ Ok, NOW I’m scared. They had to create a medicine just for her? Does she have some sort of special illness? I look back to Yuko, whose breathing is a bit unsteady while she sleeps. Well, I hope this really works.

Taking the vial, I bring it to Yuko. Her eyebrows are creased and her eyes are shut tight. It seems she’s having a nightmare. I try to calm her down by rubbing her head, while humming a sweet tune. What am I supposed to do?? After a while, she relaxes. I open the vial. Tilting her head back a bit, I carefully pour its contents in her mouth. I slightly lift her head up, waiting for her to swallow, then I lay her back down. I breathe a sigh in relief, as its affects immediately take place, the color returning to her face and her breathing becoming normal. I remove the ropes from her body, it’s probably safe now.

I clean up our room, then stretch and rub my eyes, yawning. I can finally get some sleep. I climb back into bed, shutting my eyes. I feel bliss that I can sleep now.

. . .

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! *SLAM*

I smash the raging alarm clock, wishing I really didn’t hear it go off. Now it’s broken. I have to get a new clock.

I check the time on my phone. It’s 7am. I didn’t even get 10 minutes of sleep. I groan and pull the covers back over my head.

The blanket is yanked from me though. I already know who it is. I lazily open my eyes.

“Takamina! Get up! Today’s the last event! Even better, the dance is tonight!” She’s completely healthy, bouncing around lively once more. She shakes me trying to fully wake me up.

“Urrghh…”

“You still want to sleep?? After all that rest we had last night? Come on, Takamina. Look at me, I had the same amount of sleep as you. Get up!”

I stare at her. Amazing how she can’t recall anything from last night. I had to go through hell because of her and couldn’t sleep a wink. Tiredly, I sit up on my bed.

“Wow, Takamina! You look like a mess!”

“No thanks to you.”

“What do mean?”

“Nothing… It’s just an expression.”

“Okayyy, well come on now! We have to catch breakfast.”

“Ugh.. 5 more minutes…” I fall back to bed.

She laughs. “I’ll have to force you huh?”

I don’t like the sound of that. I ignore her though.

. . .

Nothing happens. I relax and start drifting to dreamland.

Something pokes me. What now?

“Takamina?” I open my eyes. That doesn’t sound like Yuko.

“Takamina? You awake?” I know that voice.

I pull down the covers to see Acchan staring down at me… and the whole student body right behind her. I suddenly sit up.

“Ehhhhhhhhhhhh????” I look wildly to my surrounding. I’m in the cafeteria…in bed.

The entire room bursts into laughter.

My face turns a deep shade of red as I realize my predicament. My hair’s a mess, I look awful, and I’m still in my pajamas. What the hell?? How did I even get here?!

A squirrel appears at the foot of my bed, grinning at me.

“You didn’t want to get out of bed, so I thought I’d teleport your bed here, along with you in it.” This girl.

As laughter continues to erupt from everyone, my ears start steaming. I feel like I’m burning up now as all the heat rushes to my head. This embarrassment is killing me! Argh! Yuko!!!

Escaping the eyes of all, I shrink down to a size where they can’t see me. I never liked how far things would be when I shrunk, so it’s good that I’m able to use my strength to get to places easier. Using my legs, I launch myself at Yuko and punch her in the nose. That’s what you get!

She falls back, holding her nose and crying out in pain. Haruna runs to her side and then looks around for me. Of course, she can’t see me. Her eyes blaze with anger. Yabai! Maybe I shouldn’t have punched her nose. Maybe I should’ve gone for her head instead of the face. Then maybe I would knock some sense into her, and hopefully also not get Haruna so angry.

“Takamina!” Haruna shouts.

This is why I’m so glad I’m too small for her to see. Haruna rarely gets angry, so it’s really scary when she’s mad. I’m surprised to see her so upset over Yuko. When did they get so close? Actually, it’s a wonder how Yuko is able to get her affection. Haruna isn’t the touchy type.

What the—! I’m being picked up off the bed. How?! Who?! I look up to see Mayu-san’s face up close to me. Her eyes are blue, whoa.

“Got you~” she sings. Haruna turns to her direction, noticing a very chibi me in her hands. Mayu-san drops me Haruna’s palm. Yabai kore! I’m so dead. Haruna’s expression changes from angry to an innocent smile. Oh this is bad, I’m really in trouble. Now holding me with her fingers, she places her other hand in front of me. After that, she puts me down on a table nearby. That’s it..? I look at her suspiciously. What is she planning? I was sure she was going to do something to me.

Yuko stands beside her, holding her bleeding nose. It shouldn’t be broken, but I’m pretty sure it hurt a lot. Yuko smiles evilly at me. They’re both conspiring against me! She snaps her fingers. A bowl appears in front of me. It smells delicious, my favorite food. It’s katsudon! My mouth starts to water. I haven’t had breakfast yet. I look up at Yuko and Haruna. Is this a trick? Did they poison it?

“You can eat it, it’s for you. We didn’t do anything to it. It’s safe.”

I squint at Yuko. Oh really? That sounded really suspicious. I look at the bowl and its contents. Looks edible. Looks safe. Look really delicious right now. OMG, I just realized that since I’m small, I have all of this katsudon to eat. It’s the same as having like twenty bowls to eat, since I have a smaller stomach. I don’t even have to pay for that much. I am so doing this more often. This is like heaven. All the katsudon I get to eat! Who cares if it’s breakfast? Katsudon is for any meal for me. I forget all about Yuko and Haruna. I run over to the katsudon to eat. It can’t wait anymore.

*thud*

EHHH?? I’m met with a barrier. As soon as I touched it, it glowed purple all around me. She surrounded me in a force field?! I’m wrapped in a sphere. I sink on my knees, my hands reaching out for the katsudon. This is the worst. Any other punishment would be better than this. I hear them laughing at me. I hate them.

I walk around the bowl, wallowing in my sorrow. Wahhhh! My katsudon! It’s so close, yet so far.. Stupid force field. I feel like a hamster rolling around. I’m not an animal though. I’ve had enough of this. I want to eat!

I try to return to my normal size, thinking I’ll be able to break out of it. It holds me under it, I can’t grow back. WHAT THE HELL, I AM NOT STAYING THIS SMALL FOREVER.

Yuko laughs and pretends to wipe a tear. “Hey Takamina, looks like we found your weakness.” 

This is not funny. “GET ME OUT OF HERE!!” I scream.

Haruna smiles at me, satisfied by my reactions. It seems she thinks I’ve had enough. What’s good about her is that her anger never lasts long. It’s still scary though.

The force field disappears, and I return to my natural size. I sigh. Much better.

Ignoring everyone, I take a seat in front of my precious katsudon. While I eat, Togasaki-san enters the room.

He coughs, gaining everyone’s attention.

“This morning, the last event will take place in the auditorium. We will be modifying it to do ‘that’ event again this year.”

Everyone rises in an uproar.

“THAT event?”

“AGAIN?! Why??”

“At least we won’t have to fight.”

“Not physically.”

“Remember what happened last year?”

“Wait wait wait wait wait! What event is this??”

Togasaki-san continues, “To ease the minds of concerned students, and to prevent any more possible mishaps, Sashihara isn’t allowed to participate.”

I look to Sasshi who’s acting kind of normal for once. She’s actually quite calm. “I figured this would happen.”

“Wait! Someone explain this to me!” Why can’t she participate?? What in the world is this event?

Yuko answers me. “The event everyone is talking about is the Miss Super Center Fashion Pageant. You know the three main buildings can move, right? Well usually, when we do this event, whoever wins this for their class, their building gets moved to the center of the other two.”

She makes it sound like moving a building is completely normal. How does that even work?

“And the reason why Sasshi isn’t going to be allowed to participate is because she’s accused of cheating to win last year’s pageant. It was nice how our block won but like seriously, out of all the girls, how did she win? ” Yuki adds.

Sayaka overhears and lends her thoughts. “The rumor is that she used her powers to. She can actually control time. She can freeze the time of people for a while, and she probably used it to alter the score from the judges while everyone was frozen. It’s possible she also sabotaged some of the participants while she was at it.”

“Ehh? Sasshi did that?!”

“Apparently. She’s actually really powerful. Her ability makes her unstable though, as she talks to herself constantly, and cannot sit still most of the time. She’s not always like that though. Using her power takes a lot of energy, so it’s rarely used or if it is used, only in small amounts. It’s one of the evidences we have against her for cheating. It’s quite noticeable when she uses it, because afterwards, she either starts hyperventilating, or she collapses.” Mayu explains.

“It wasn’t good enough proof though to convince the higher ups of it, and Sasshi’s too stubborn to admit she did it.”

“You guys are so noisy.” Sasshi sits crouched over in a corner, running a finger in a circle on the ground. She’s sulking, now mumbling to herself.

“It’s not much of a big deal if she doesn’t participate. It’s just reassurance.”

“I see…”

“I wonder what theme they’ll do this year?”

“Theme?”

“Yeah. Last year, they had us do a winter collection, and it was summer! You’d think they’d have the sense to let us show off in bikinis and swimwear, but noooo. You can’t imagine the pain we all went through. We were practically dying, since they had it outside. We were being cooked alive!” Ohhhh, doesn’t seem pleasant.

“Ahm.” Everyone stops talking.

“If you are all through, I’d like to not waste any more time. Now, this event will give you all a break from the previous ones. You can all take it easy. Things will be different from last year though. There’ll be some changes. The theme will be ‘creativity.’ If you don’t understand, it means you can wear whatever you want, as long as it seems creative. It can be anything! You can go all out for this if you don’t plan on scrapping random clothes together.” He looks to Sae and Sayaka.

“What?? Don’t look at us. It’s not my fault that our kind of fashion is different from everyone else’s. But don’t worry, we got this. Now that we know the theme, I have a good idea for this.”

Sae laughs, putting her arm around Sayaka’s shoulder. “That’s what you said last year and we got the worst individual scores. Just leave it to me.”

“You’re just as bad as me!”

“Well, if we put both our heads together, we’ll be able to come with something to win this event.”

Everyone shakes their head, thinking the same thing. ‘Impossible.’

Togasaki continues, “You have an hour to figure out what to wear and prepare yourselves. This should be easy compared to the previous events.”

“You’re not a girl. You do not know how long it takes us to figure out what to wear, let alone for an event. Last year, we had 3 hours! 3 hours to prepare. Now you’re shortening it?!”

“No one said we were fair.” Togasaki-san leaves.

Everyone groans in frustration at the little time we have. People start scrambling past each other, heading to places. Most head to their rooms to consult their wardrobe, other students head to the fashion department of the academy to get some tips and ideas, probably clothes to borrow too.

“Well, the time is a lot shorter than before, but I think I can make it.” Yuki says while grabbing her purse.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to head down to the city to buy new outfits. I’ll try to be real quick. See you guys later.” Yuki speeds out of the room, off to go shopping. Psh, I bet she’ll make it back in no time.

“Oh! I don’t know what to wear too! I’m going to follow Yuki. Maybe she can help me out.” Yuko grins and winks, teleporting out. Tch. Those two. No one else has the time to go down to earth, shop, and get back. Lucky them.

It’s only Acchan and I left.

“What are you going to do?” I ask.

She shrugs. “I’m not too sure. I’ll probably put something together.”

“An hour is definitely way too short. I really have no clue what I’m going to wear. I’m no good with fashion.”

“You must have something suitable to wear?”

“I’ll see. You go get ready, I’ll be fine. I’ll think of something that’ll wow you.” I grin, joking.

“I can’t wait then. Good luck!” She gives me hug and leaves, waving.

“Yosh! I’ll do my best!” Now what the crap am I going to do??

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s time! Oh my god, it’s time! My palms feel sweaty. What to do? What to do? I feel so nervous. I tap my foot. I’m waiting in the seats prepared in front of the runway. We’ve all been separated into 2 groups, the first group will be going down the runway first. The second group will wait as the audience, then afterwards, we switch. I’m part of the 2nd group, but it feels so nerve wracking just watching. I don’t know how this will all turn out. What is everyone going to wear?? I feel like I’ll look so pathetic next to everyone when it comes my turn.

The lights dim. All of us students are all seated on the left, while the judges are seated on the right. There will be three judges who will be giving a rating of 1 to 10, the total compiling that student’s score. The total score of the students from each block, will decide the winner. The judges are Meetan—I don’t know why--, some Kitagawa Kenji whoever he is, and fashion producer Uematsu Koji.

The spotlights come on, lighting the runway. It’s starting! I lean forward in anticipation.

Walking down the runway absentmindedly, Haruna is the first contestant. Seriously, what is she doing here? She should be a model. She would be amazing. Perfect figure. At the end of the runway, she smiles, showing off her pure white dress that gives off the image of an innocent girl. She pretends that she’s about to leave, but turns back to the face her audience. Winking, she turns her dress invisible, revealing the clothing underneath. Beside me, Yuko suddenly stands up ogling at her fine beauty. Haruna is wearing a bright red bikini, gaining the full attention of everyone in the room. She leans down, hugging herself. Her oppai push up together. I blush. Dang Haruna, when they said to go all out, you really went out there.

The next moment, Yuko teleports beside Haruna, surprising her and everyone else. Blushing bright red, she uncharacteristically makes no move to touch her whatsoever. Instead, she looks away from her, hurriedly putting her jacket around Haruna to cover her up.

She mumbles softly. It looks like only Haruna can hear her though as everyone has confused looks on their faces. Haruna lightly smiles replying thank you to her. Turning a deeper shade of red, Yuko teleports out of the room in embarrassment. She’ll probably come back later.

Haruna speaks up. “Gomen. I guess I’m finished now.” She laughs.

The judges nod, giving her score. 7, 9, 8. Total’s 24. That’s pretty good! They give her comments saying how the innocent touch was well done, as well as her creativity for using her power to reveal the not so innocent girl underneath. If not for Yuko’s interruption, she might have gotten higher. Still, wow. I’m amazed we can use our powers for this. I guess it helps with the creativity. Can’t wait to see the others.

Haruna walks back up the runway. A moment later Jurina bounces down it. She’s lively as always. She’s dressed in normal looking clothes; a cute blouse and a light skirt. Hm, it doesn’t seem like much. She flashes her best smile, then all of a sudden, her clothes burst into small flames. They don’t burn though. She looks calm too. Getting serious, she dances in front of everyone, the flames following her. Well, no one said we just had to stand and look pretty. I follow her mesmerized, the flames highlighting her figure. She looks fierce, yet there’s a beauty behind it and her dance moves are flawless. Talented indeed.

She finishes with a total score of 23. It appears she reminded the judges of someone from a movie, so she didn’t get higher.

Next up is Mariko-sama. She pats Jurina on the back as she passes her, then struts her way gracefully down the aisle. Not surprising at all, she’s dressed like a queen. She’s also wearing a small crown. She turns around, giving the audience a 360 degree view of her. She stops, and sits down on a throne. Don’t ask where it came from. I don’t know. Within the next few seconds, a bunch of illusions of random people appear. The illusions are fanning her, and offering her drinks. Like a true queen.

Her score is the same as Haruna’s, 24. No comments. We continue through everyone else.

Miichan comes in with a tribal look. It looks a bit off. She dressed that way though to connect more with her animal side, since she always changes into animals. It’s an intriguing idea she has, but doesn’t strike the judges much. A wave of whispers wash through the audience, saying the same thing. “Sayaka would be more suited to it.” Miichan results with a score of 18.

After her, is Mayu-san. With a blank face, she’s dressed as a cyborg. She plays the part pretty well. Her arm even reveals a gun in it, as she shows it off. From the audience, Yuki-san questions her about her arm, asking if she might really be a cyborg. Mayu dismisses it, saying she’s human. It’s just that only that arm is a machine. Yuki-san looks like she is about to further question it, when Mayu-san gives her a look that says she’ll explain later. I want to know too. Her score is 25.

Kitarie is next. She’s wearing winter clothes. A thick winter sports coat, cargo pants, boots, and a cute beanie. It is not even winter yet. Everyone bombards her with the same question. “Why are you wearing that again??” Apparently, she also wore it at last year’s fashion show. “Well why not? I like this outfit and since I always freeze things, I get cold. Plus…I didn’t know what to wear…” she mumbles that last part. We all sigh. The judges give her a 7. No creativity at all. She’s lucky she even got above 5.

It’s Sae’s turn. The audience gets excited, because last year, she was a laughing stock, so they think they’ll be able to have another good laugh this year. She has other plans though. Sae ceases to be seen, but we can all hear her. She mentions that she’ll make up for Kitarie’s lost points. The others laugh at that, but not for long. Sae quietly comes down the runway in the same clothes as she was wearing earlier today. Not a word is said though, as the air around her is filled with tension. It becomes eerily quiet, a wind howling through the room. She comes to a stand-still at the end. Raising a fist to the air, she brings down lightning upon herself. We all sit shocked at what she just did. Lightning is really dangerous, especially if it hits a person. Did she just commit suicide?? Smoke from the lightning clears from the stage. The spotlight lands on a very much alive Sae as she stands transformed into an amazing black outfit I can’t even describe. (Sae’s Mushi no Ballad outfit) She looks so…kakoii. Everyone cheers at her awesomeness. That was very cool. The judges give her a score of 28. A great improvement from the previous year.

After everyone dies down, it’s Paruru’s turn. Shyly, she proceeds down the runway. She looks very awkward. It affects everyone, creating an awkward mood in the room. Nearby, Yuihan and Tomochin lend her some encouragement to continue. Yeah, she needed it. Paruru looked like she was about to turn back and run away. She becomes determined and makes her way to the end of the runway. She didn’t do much. She didn’t want to be showy and went with a simple look, wearing a fine white school uniform (from that bakaleya drama). Though it lacks creativity, the judges give her points for modesty with a final score of 19. Not bad.

As Sayaka is the next, everyone wonders what she will do. In individual scoring, she got last place right behind Sae, last year. I heard she wore the most outrageous clothes ever. They think it might be the same as last year, but with Sae’s recent production, they now have second thoughts on what she will do. We all really don’t know. Surprise, surprise though. Sayaka walks down the aisle in a gorgeous, long, dark dress (dress from graduation mushi no ballad). Everyone is stunned. She looks really beautiful. She receives high compliments from everyone and the judges. She also receives a score of 26, for massive improvement, and for actually impressing everyone without the use of her powers. 

Acchan is finally next. I almost get a mini heart attack though, when she appears in just a hat and a white swimsuit. Just looking at her, I feel the blood rushing to my head. I look away. The image remains in my mind though. My face heats up more. Calm down! I look up back to her. I really don’t want to miss a thing. Though she’s not wearing much clothes, she’s really beautiful. Her skin has a nice tone, it looks really soft. She walks up to a blue dress, hanging in front of her. Smiling, she literally steps through it, putting it on. The dress hugs her around in the right places. She’s more amazing with the dress on. This is just like Haruna’s, but just the opposite. I chuckle. This is her plan? I like it though. It’s really cute, and she looks like she’s having fun. She admires herself and turns around, the dress flowing beneath her. The audience watches her with content. The rooms seems really calm. It’s like she brought a moment of peace. The air around here is really different now. Like with her presence, there’s a sense of ease. The judges give her a score of 27. She’s really something.

It’s finally the last contestant for group 1. The mood in the room changes instantly though, breaking the peace. Myao walks down the runway dressed as a yankee. Making her way down the runway, she faces the judges and demands that she be given a high scoring. Rude much? The judges immediately shut her down, quickly handing her a score of 3. Well, that should have been expected. Getting pissed at the result, she raises her hands and shoots plasma in the judges’ faces. Though luckily, it wasn’t acidic, so they weren’t harmed. Just agitated and super angry. Fortunately for her, the first group was now finished so we could get to the next group. The judges go on a short break to go wash themselves.

I sigh. Here we go. It looks like I’ll be the first up for our group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Acchan’s POV

That was fun! I got to see many different outfits and styles. Mine wasn’t too bad either. I honestly didn’t know what to do until I saw NyanNyan. It might have been similar to hers, but I saw the opportunity so why not take it? I got a good score for it.

I sit between NyanNyan and Jurina. Mariko-sama sits beside Jurina, and I keep noticing that she occasionally leans over to see NyanNyan. When NyanNyan looks in her direction, it prompts her to look away. After a few moments, she’d look over to her again until NyanNyan glanced her way. They might as well just sit by each other. This continues until the lights dim and the runway lights up again.

Wah! I’m so excited! It’s finally starting again. I can’t wait to see Takamina!

So it’s time. No one walks down the runway. It’s completely empty. Where is she? The audience wonders the same thing. A couple minutes pass, but still, no one. No Takamina. I slouch in my chair, disappointed that I have to wait. Is she having trouble? Maybe there’s a problem. She probably couldn’t figure out what to wear and didn’t want to come out here. No, she wouldn’t do that. She said she’ll think of something to ‘wow’ me. I laugh softly to myself. I trust her, she’ll be here.

A moment later, I get my wish. Takamina suddenly appears at the end of the runway in front of us. It seems she was shy so she shrunk so no one would see her. I guess I can understand that. While walking down the runway, everyone’s eyes is on you so it can be scary being the center of attention. She’s now her normal chibi size though.

I scan her up and down. What is she wearing? She’s been normally wearing black clothes or her banana parka. Now, she wears a cute, bright pink dress. I laugh because I don’t think it suits her. She also wears a small bow atop her head. She should wear bows more often, she looks adorable with them on!

She gives an awkward smile and twirls around. She’s like a kid. Wah! So cute!

When she’s through, the judges score her with 20. It’s for her entrance and the fact that she wore something she never really wears. It’s not a bad thing. It’s just different, so it landed her a decent score.

Though it wasn’t much, she actually did somewhat ‘wow’ me, in a way. I got to see a different side of her.

Takamina leaves, attempting to skip off the runway. It’s a fail though and everyone laughs. Right after, Sayanee strides across the runway wearing clothes as if she were in a rock band. Her guitar is strapped on her back. We all tense. She doesn’t play though, much to everyone’s relief. It’s used as an accessory to her outfit. She looks really kakoii. (outfit from Heart Ereki drama ver.) Her score is 23.

Up next is Tomochin. Fashionably, she walks down the aisle wearing a white fluffy dress, covered in several colorful flowers. She poses in front of everyone and then lightly taps her dress. Not a second later, the flowers start to peel off her dress, floating in the air. They surround the audience and brighten the room in an array of colors. Some float down to the judges, setting into their laid out palms. Another set of flowers float down to Kasai’s head, forming a small crown. Tomochin smiles happily, as Kasai blushes. She receives a score of 28. She did good!

We all wait for the next contestant. It’s Yuko. She’s late though. Last I heard, she teleported off somewhere after making a scene when NyanNyan was up on the runway. We’ve all been waiting for more than five minutes. A lot longer than we had to wait for Takamina. We’re starting to get bored. Meetan stands up and announces that if Yuko doesn’t return here in the next 20 seconds, she’s disqualified. Make that 10 seconds. Still no Yuko. We wait patiently for the last seconds to tick away. As it reaches one, Yuko finally appears teleporting from who knows where.

We all gasp. She came dressed in a full body costume of a squirrel. As soon as she got here, Yuko starts doing cute animal poses and actions that a squirrel would do. It melts everyone’s hearts. All the while though, she keeps her eyes on NyanNyan. I see what she’s doing now. She’s trying to gain her attention by being cute. Well she got me, she looks really huggable right now. I look at NyanNyan beside me. She’s looking at Yuko, but she doesn’t show much expression. Her lips are pursed, and her eyes seem unreadable. I can’t tell what she’s thinking. She’s gotten a bit closer to Yuko, but I’m sure she still has reserved feelings since she still keeps to herself most of the time.

For her final pose, Yuko salutes, teleporting off the stage. Surprisingly, she’s scored with 29. Go Yuko!

Appearing in the audience, Yuko tries to curl up beside NyanNyan, who scoots away, closer towards me. I start scooting away to get distance from the two. In turn, I force Jurina and Mariko to move down the seats too. Getting to the end of our seats, Mariko-sama is forced off the end. She doesn’t appreciate that. She conjures up an illusion in front of Yuko to keep her off NyanNyan. I can’t see the illusion though. Yuko starts hugging and kissing the air. I bust out laughing, she looks really funny.

Mariko-sama smirks, taking out her phone. She videos it.

“What does she see?” I ask.

“What do you think? What she wants to see.” Gesturing over to NyanNyan who watches Yuko with a blank expression. You’d think she’d be disgusted or something.

We all ignore Yuko and turn back to the kind of fashion show, pageant thing whatever. Yuihan’s already up there. With her hair tied up, she wears a beautiful kimono, looking very elegant. She bows in front of everyone before duplicating 3 more of her selves. They all smile, nodding to one another. Who I think is the original Yui, takes out fans and begins a traditional dance. Her duplicates head down to the judges, offering them all some tea. Everyone frowns as they also compliment the judges and praise them for their hard work. In the end, she gets 27. Way to appeal. We might win this!

Milky’s next. Pretty interesting. She’s wearing a silky white gown, and it’s barely see through. I can almost see her underwear underneath. That’s not what catches my attention though. Diamonds are embedded into her dress. Must have been very expensive. They sparkle as the lights around her reflect off them. She then surrounds herself with drops of water. The light reflects off her dress, into the water droplets, producing multiple rainbows aimed all throughout the room. Everyone stretches out their hand to reach them. They’re so close. I look at them in wonder as I pass my fingers through one. So cool… Her total score is 29. One of the highest yet right beside Yuko’s.

Satisfied, Milky takes her leave. Kasai walks in, wearing a deep black, short dress. What am I thinking? Black can’t get any deeper. It’s just…black. The audience buzzes with a kind of approval. Normally, we’ve all seen her wearing cute, bright clothing. Sure, it might suit her appearance well, but underneath the girly façade, is a sadistic, very terrifying girl, with powers who can send you into a dark abyss. With this change in outfit, it seems more likely to fit the image everyone has of her. Well, almost everyone. I’ve noticed that Tomochin has taken a liking to her. I don’t know what she’s thinking. Good luck to her. Her score is pretty good as it’s 23. I wonder if the judges felt afraid of her, so they gave her that scoring..?

We all wait for the next contestant up. It’s Rena. She’s pretty nice. She doesn’t treat us bad. I’m curious to see what she’ll wear.

Pretty soon, Rena confidently walks down the runway. Well, I think it’s her. If that’s Rena, then oh my god, she’s hot! Just saying. She’s dressed as a guy. He—I mean she’s so ikemen! If I didn’t know her, I swear I would think she really was a guy. Her outfit is well done. Without any make-up on, she has a mature kind of baby face. Did that make sense? Well, she also has a black wig on, dark jeans, and a leather jacket. She strikes some poses and winks at her audience. Some of the girls start squealing. It’s awfully quiet near me though. I glance at Jurina beside me. She stares speechless at Rena’s figure before her. Mariko-sama watches quietly Jurina’s expression. She knows something. Rena notices Jurina watching her and winks, smiling brightly at her. Jurina flinches. She doesn’t know what to do. She looks torn right now. I don’t understand what’s happening.

I lightly pat her back. “Are you okay? You look pale.”

She slowly turns her head to me. It takes her a while to respond. “It’s okay, I’m fine. It just got really hot in here all of a sudden. I just…need some air.” Sweat beads down her forehead. She gets up to leave. Mariko-sama follows her, but Jurina raises her hand.

“I need to be alone.”

Mariko gives her a sad smile in return and obliges, sitting back in her seat.

I poke her. “What’s going on?”

“Long story.”

“Let me know later?”

“Not mine to tell.”

“. . .”

I take a look back at Rena. I think she noticed that Jurina’s left. She continues smiling and posing, trying to act cool to the girls and everyone, but I can see it. Her smile doesn’t reach her eyes. Besides that, she looks amazing though. The judges give her 26. She quickly walks off, probably out of the room too.

Umechan is after Rena. Her purple dress is dazzled by glowing needles. Everyone leans back unconsciously. She kind of looks dangerous, then again, she does specialize in poison. If I ignore that, in my opinion she looks very beautiful. The other Elementalists call out to her, cheering for her. They higher her self-esteem. I smile. Block K sounds like a wonderful place to be, though I still prefer block A. For the interesting touch of the needles, she’s given a 21.

Up next, is a girl I don’t really know. I remember seeing her at the dodge ball game. She’s that girl from block B who has psychic powers. I heard her name is Ono Erena, a 2nd year. I can’t see her face too well, but from what I can tell, she looks pretty young. She’s wearing a dark robe and hood. I watch her eyes glow purple, and then crystal balls start floating around her. Kowai. This is creepy. Are we trying to contact spirits, or see the future? I feel chills now. The crystal balls float around her faster and faster, flying in circles into a blur. They all suddenly stop and all at once, they shatter, shielding her image as the glass flies. As they all fall, she’s revealed in a gothic styled dress with a frilly skirt. She smiles and bows to everyone, who are at a loss. She could be a doll in one those haunted houses or antique shops. A life size one. She rated with a score of 27. It was certainly different, but what counts is how she did it. Good outfits as well as an interesting way of showing what she could do.

Yuki-san is the last girl up. She speeds down the runway, placing a huge wardrobe closet beside her. She claps her hands, and bows. She’s currently wearing a simple outfit of a light blue blouse and white skirt. Before we can all even blink, she’s in a different outfit, wearing an elegant red gown and fancy gloves. She twirls around and strikes a pose as if asking for a dance. Within the next second though, Yuki-san remains in the same pose, but is now wearing different clothes. She’s in a bikini and she pretends she’s splashing water towards people. After that, she starts her series of the world’s fastest quick changer. Every 5 seconds she changes into a new outfit from her wardrobe, strikes a pose or some action, and then changes again. She changes into a maid outfit, a wedding dress, a cop, a miko, and even a jack in the box costume—which she strangely played perfectly. We all watch her, entertained by her wardrobe. Did she really go down to the city to buy all these clothes? She’s really trying hard. Finishing up, Yuki is rewarded a score of 30. Sugoi! Really??

Though some of the scores might have been questionable, I thought almost everyone was amazing! There was so many different kinds of outfits and styles of presentation. I really enjoyed it.

Togasaki-san stands on the runway to announce the results. Not of this event, but of the entire tournament. The scores of the fashion pageant will be included first.

“Unanimously, the winner of the pageant is Kashiwagi Yuki!”

“Booooo!” Mayu-san calls.

“Shut up!” Yuki-san throws a shoe at her.

“Nantene.” Mayu-san smirks while dodging the shoe.

“I will now announce the final results of the tournament.” It becomes eerily quiet. There’s tension in the air. Who. Will. Win?

“In third place…” *camaras zoom in and out at each student representing their class*

*flashes faster and faster through each student’s face*

*everyone impatiently waits*

“In third place…”

“Get on with it!”

“Block…”

We all lean forward, anxiously waiting to hear the results.

“K! The Elementalists!”

“Dang it! Again?!”

“I thought we did pretty good this year.”

“We even won the maze event. What happened?”

“The Fashion Pageant. Our untimate score probably got lower because of it.”

“We did good there too though!”

“Not all of us..”

*multiple sighs*

“There’s still next year!”

“Not for us, third years.”

“You guys didn’t help much anyways. We’ll try our hardest and win next time!”

“We don’t even know the winner yet. Let’s hear it first.”

All eyes turn to Togasaki-san again. Who’s going to win?? I look to Takamina. She looks confident, but there’s fear in her eyes. I know. What if we don’t win? She probably thinks I won’t go to the dance with her…

“In sec—“

“If you repeat it, I’m going to smack you.”

“Just say who the winner is. Everyone will know anyways once you say second place.

He continues.

“In first place, block…A! Elites have it!”

The hall remains utterly quiet.

It then erupts into a roar of noise.

I don’t pay attention to it though.

We…won? I stare at the ground, going into shock. My brain tries to process it.

“Uso.. we won?!” I look up at Takamina. She’s crying. Not because she’s sad though. She’s actually really happy.

“Sugoi! We won!” I can hardly believe it. It finally sets in though. Grinning, I run over to Takamina, taking her into my arms. I grasp her in a tight hug. Relief washes over both of us. She doesn’t know how happy I am.

“So…about what I asked earlier…” she starts.

“Un! I’ll go to the dance with you.” I smile sincerely.

“R-really?!”

“It was a promise, remember?”

“Ah, yes!”

I giggle. “Pick me up at 8?”

“H-hai!” she stammers. She’s so cute. She looks really excited now. Her face is lit up in happiness. This girl…

“I love you.” I softly murmur.

“What?”

“Ah! I said, you should wear a bow more often. It looks good on you!”

She’ll know someday.

“Eh?” she blushes furiously. It was just a light compliment.

“Really! You should! I like it.” I wink.

“Um..eto..i-if you say so, okay!” That was easy. I laugh.

“Why are you laughing?”

“You.” I laugh more.

“Mou! Acchan!”

“The dance will be soon. I’ll see you later.” I wave, leaving that midget.

I smile stupidly at the ground, thinking about the dance that’ll be later. Opening a door to the next corridor, I accidentally hit someone. It’s Mariko-sama.

“Oh! Gomenasai!” I bow repeatedly. I don’t want to get on her bad side. She must still be upset that they lost.

“It’s okay. You didn’t see me.”

“Eh?” She’s not mad?

It seems she knows what I’m thinking. A smug look crosses her face.

“Don’t believe the things you see or hear.” She disappears. She was an illusion?? I bumped into her though?? It can’t be solid, but then where is she?

I look around the corridor. I don’t see anyone.

Hm... Thinking about it, I really don’t know her at all.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:28:45 AM by oKei »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: The 3 Classes - Chapter 7
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2014, 08:11:49 PM »
Epic fashion show! :twothumbs
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline jan_kitty496

• Takamina oshi ^^ uhm.. Somewhat awkward.
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2014, 04:50:29 AM »
Ooohh so Rena's dressed as a guy, making Jurina recall Ren. Hehehe cant wait to see what happens between them ^^

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2014, 06:35:55 AM »
 :? i wanna know wat had happen to yuko and ............. KOJIYUU  :wub:
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2014, 09:42:51 AM »
Epic fashion show! :twothumbs

What else to say ...

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2014, 10:49:14 AM »
so takamina will go with acchan~

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2014, 03:15:03 AM »
dance event!!!

looks like jurina know who rena is...hope they already make up in the dance event

also mayuki!! even though their moment on this update are small but i couldn't help to laugh LOL

yuki very curious about mayu

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2014, 06:55:24 PM »
YES THE LAST EVENT IS DANCE

U-UH~ ATSUMINA WILL DANCE TOGETHER~

ALSO MAYBE MAYUKI AND WMATSUI TOO~ WHO KNOW KEKEKE

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Joa Yo!