JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kuraki Mai - Time After Time ~Hana Mau Machi de~

Author Topic: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 11 Zutto! 7/09/2014  (Read 13959 times)

Offline an_93

• Member+
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 6
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2014, 06:11:45 AM »
Chapter 6

"Thanks for the food." Yuki said with smile before getting up. "Thanks for the food." Mayu also said ready to go to school.

"You take care of your sister!" Yuki's mom said hitting him softly on his arm. Yuki sighed "Yeah.. yeah" he said noticing Mayu was already at the door walking away.

Yuki followed her but gave her space, he was many steps behind "Always so cold to everyone.. I wonder what happened to you?" He thought kinda sad looking at Mayu's back.

After a few minutes of walking he noticed the bandage on Mayu's right hand "What's that?" He asked with a whisper as he gets closer faster unconsciously he grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"What happened?" He asked worried, Mayu turned her head a little "It's not of your bussiness!" She replied annoyed and removing her hand harshly hitting him then just walked ahead like nothing happened.

Yuki was taken aback somehow Mayu's coldness can hurts him deep inside.

They grabbed the same bus but as always Yuki felt alone since Mayu doesn't speak because she dislike him so the ride to the school was quiet.

Once at school both took separate paths Mayu went to bathroom while Yuki went to the classroom still feeling sad for what happened earlier.

"Yuki What's with the puppy face?" Jun asked patting his back softly with a smile. Yuki looked at him and sighed then just rest his head on his desk.

"Good Morning everyone!" Sae said causing a big commotion. "He looks happy!" Jun said confused.

Sae Sat next his friends. "Why are you so happy?" Jun asked curious still not believing.

"You see this!" Sae asked showing his neck proud. "What's that?" Jun asked confused.

Sae looked at him "You idiot.. IT'S A HICKEY!!" He exclaimed loosing his patient. Everyone in the classroom listened to that and shut up just to listen.

Yuki looked at the two "Stop already.. from who?" He asked still depressive. Sae grinned like if he won the lottery.

"From.. MAYU CHAN!" He said excited. Yuki got up from his seat shocked and looked at Sae while everyone were also pretty Mich shocked.

Jun sighed. "Do not tell her anything about it, she has terrible mood and she's also shy!" Sae said rubbing the back on his head.

Everyone were gossiping about it till Mayu entered to the classroom and everyone shut up.

Sae got up and looked at her with a smile. "Stop looking at me like that.. I said sorry!" She said before sitting.

"So it's true.." Everyone were gossiping.

The day passed fast and by the time of lunch everyone in the school knew about it.

Mayu was walking to the library and she didn't understand why everyone compliments her more than usual.

"U go girl.. nice catch!" Some girls said as they passed next to her. Mayu just ignored them and kept walking.

In her way to the library she found a handsome boy smiling at her. "What do you want?" She asked.

Kumi looked at her for two seconds then grabbed her hand and gave her something.

"What's this?" Mayu asked confused looking at the ring on her hand. "Well bad things keep occurring to you so let's say this might protect you from that since I'm not around with you all the time to do that!" He said still with charming smile.

Mayu looked other way "Whatever.." she said before walking. "I didn't know you were the kind of girl who like hickeys.." he said containing his laughter.

Mayu turned around "What?" She asked mad.

Kumi told her everything "So you better use it." He explained.

Mayu walked away but used the ring on her hand.

The second half of the morning Mayu was really pissed, she looked back time to time and imagine more than 1000 to make Sae suffer.

One the bell rang Kumi was already waiting for Mayu outside.

Mayu grabbed her things then got out ignoring everyone cause they were thinking that maybe Sae would taker her home.

"Mayu Chan ready to go home?" Kumi asked entering to the classroom.

"What's this triangle?" Some girls commented.

Mayu didn't reply but Kumi putted his arm around Mayu's neck showing the ring.

Sae, Jun and Yuki looked at the ring then looked at Mayu's hand.

"Cou.. cou... couple rings!" Sae said stuttering while Yuki just looked down then got out of the room. Mayu didn't do any emotion.

Sae and Jun went after Yuki outside. "Dude what the hell?" Jun asked stopping him.

"I wanna go home!" He answered walking ahead. "I just can't take it anymore!" He thought really sad.

Jun grabbed him tight "We're not going to leave you alone with the perfect couple!" He said serious.

"I gotta watch over them!" Sae said determinate pushing Yuki to his home.

At home Sae, Jun and Yuki were at Yuki's room.

Yuki read a note from his mother saying that she went to the supermarket and there was food on the fridge.

"We should go to Mayu's room!" Sae said excited. "She would kill me" Yuki replied.

They heard the door so the three went down and saw Mayu. She sighed "This three..." she thought then invited Kumi in.

"Welcome Mayu Chan!" Sae said with a smile. Mayu ignored the three and invited Kumi to her room.

Kumi smiled "You have three stalkers.." he said before sitting on her bed. Mayu didn't reply.

"Am I the first one entering here?" He asked breaking the silence.

Mayu thought about Yuki and their last kiss "Yes.." she lied then sat on a chair Kumi smiled.

"Mayu Chan can you give me water.. I'm thirsty!" Kumi said happy, Mayu got up and went to get him water.

Kumi got up from bed then saw the tree boys trying to look inside by the window "That's desperate!" He said opening the window.

"Get out of Mayu's room!" Sae said trying to keep his balance with Yuki and Jun in the same branch.

Kumi smiled "Pathetic losers!" He said winking then closed the curtains. "Don't close it!" Sae shouted.

"Sae Don't move!" Jun said

Mayu back to the room and notice the curtain. The two heard a noise of something hitting the floor.

"YUKIIIIII!!" Someone shouted.

Mayu opened the curtains then looked at Jun and Sae and getting down from the tree and Yuki unconscious on the floor.

The glass of water slipped from her hand then fast went downstairs.

»»»»»Later»»»»»

"Mayu chan..." Yuki said shocked everything was blurry he was feeling dizzy and his head hurts."What? Hospital.." he said  freaking out

Mayu caressed his cheek "I'm here... calm down" she said making him relax. "Don't go." He said kinda scared.

"I won't." She replied before kissing softly on his lips.

Yuki couldn't believe it but he just kissed her back.

After a few seconds their sweet kiss ended but he didn't understand anything he just let his head off. He was happy because of that moment.

"My baby!" His mother shouted hugging him. He opened his eyes "Where's Mayu?" He asked still confused.

"She called us but we haven't see her.. Are you okay son?" His father asked as his mother hugs him.

"But she was here!"  he said convinced. "We just got here a few minutes ago Son and she wasn't here!" His father said looking at him.

Yuki rested his head on the pillow "My mind fooled me again.." he thought sad meanwhile Mayu was in the other side of the door "That was close.." she thought coldly hearing the conversation.

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2014, 07:33:39 AM »
Another fast updater  :w00t:

I looking for this FF. this is great and unexpected (?)

please continue soon ! :D
  :peace: Oshimen : Mayuyu Yukirin :peace:
 :heart: Kami OTP : MaYuki Ofc  :heart:
Twitter : intanlakz
Tumblr : fairynyan

Freaking back to da earth

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2014, 09:54:19 AM »
mayuu,stop being tsundere..!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2014, 04:15:36 PM »
So Yuki dream is real?!?

Mayu is being tsundere so cute

Offline an_93

• Member+
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 7
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2014, 09:22:54 AM »
Chapter 7

After 2 days Yuki was finally released from the hospital.

Yuki entered to his classroom, the first person he saw as always was his step sister reading a book and not paying attention to her surroundings.

"As always.." He thought with a smirk then went straight to his friends. Jun smiled first "Welcome back." He said then gave him a lot books.

Yuki smiled nervously "What's this?" He asked with his hand behind his head. Sae looked at him "Your homework idiot!" He replied not so happy. Yuki noticed the weird vibe but totally ignored it and sat on his seat.

The teacher entered to the classroom and soon classes started. The only thing Yuki could do during the first half of the morning was day dreaming about that last kiss.

"It felt so real." He whispered looking at her back with his fingers on his lips forgetting about the real world suddenly someone tapped his shoulder hard.

"Yuki wants to answer that!" Sae said with smile, Yuki looked at Sae then noticed the big math problem on the board. "What?.. NO!" He said nervous looking at the teacher and making an x with his arms.

"Don't be shy!" Sae said and for very first time Mayu looked at the back making it even more awkward.

Yuki sighed then agreed to try to resolve it.

As it was expected Yuki couldn't make it and failed. "Well Kashiwagi San as it was expected you couldn't resolve it but thanks to your determination I decided that some tutoring will be good for you." He said before picking up his things because the bell was about ring indicating lunchtime.

"Tutoring from who?" Yuki asked facepalming himself. "HMmm Watanabe San will be good!" He said as the bell rings.

"WHAAAAAT??!??! THEY ALREADY LIVE TOGETHER.. MORE TIME TOGETHER?!?!?!" Sae let out exaggerating.

Yuki sighed then looked at Mayu who had a cold expression on her face.

The teacher ignore them then got out of the classroom.

The three boys went to their spot for lunchtime. "What's wrong with you?" Yuki asked annoyed to Sae. He got up and left the spot.

"Well he is kinda mad because of you.. he thinks you're a traitor using your image of brother and trying to get Mayu Chan like that!" Jun replied as eats calmly.

"What?" Yuki let out confused.

Jun stopped eating "What you didn't hear me?" He asked looking at him.

Yuki laughed "He's an idiot.. she totally hates me, she doesn't want anyone to see us together or talk to me." He said feeling sad in the inside but still smiling.

Jun blinked "You really think so?" He asked. "Of course she reminds me of it everyday!" He answered sad then grabbed his bento and opened it.

"Well it's not like that to my eyes or Sae's eyes" Jun said before drinking his juice. Yuki looked at him confused "What do you mean?" He asked curious.

Jun stopped drinking his juice "She was really worried about you that day..Once she saw you unconscious  on the floor her face became pale.."

«Remembering that moment»

"Yuki wake up!" Jun said worried looking at him while Sae was also nervous cause he wasn't responding to them.

Jun saw Mayu standing behind Sae. She was afraid standing there not knowing what to do, her eyes were trembling like if she have lived something like that before.

Sae was trying to wake Yuki up by slapping him softly.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Mayu shouted finally reacting then pushed Sae aside, and knelt beside him unconsciously she  grabbed his hand.

Jun looked at her confused "Is the cyborg scared?" He thought looking at her who was with her other hand touching his cheek softly.

"Call an ambulance.. Hurry!" Mayu said worried, Sae and Kumi who just got down looked at Mayu.

"Mayu.." Yuki said opening her eyes a little.

Mayu still was grabbing his hand "I'm here.. I'm here don't worry." She said still holding his hand.

"When the ambulance came she wouldn't let go your hand, she even forgot to lock the house and went in the ambulance with you apart from the fact that you were calling her name all the time." Jun explained.

Yuki was shocked "Really.. did I was so obvious?" He asked feeling embarrassed.

"The paramedics said that maybe was a concussion that made you call her name or something like that.. but I don't buy that!" Jun said smirking.

Yuki smiled "She cares about me.." he thought happy while Jun also noticed that and smiled too.

Once the lunch time was over Yuki again spent his time dreaming about certain girl that he shouldn't think about.

As he wished the second half of the day passed fast, Mayu grabbed her bag and went straight to change for tennis practice.

"Maybe I should wait after the practice to tell her.. I need to tell her what I feel!" Yuki thought excited finally Mayu openned a little more and he feels urges to tell her his feelings

Yuki didn't want to do practice so he hid  to not let the coach see him and waited for the practice to be over.

"Hmm she's five minutes late... the practice ended 5 min ago where she is?" He wondered then waited for another 5 minutes but this time he couldn't help it so he went there.

Yuki couldn't believe it, there must be something wrong "Mayu Chan.." he whispered sad as his heart breaks. He then looked down and walked away.

"Why did you do that?" Mayu asked coldly then looked other way.

Kumi smiled "Well you're my fake girlfriend, I should kiss you so they will stay away from you and from me!" He said then winked at her.

"Don't that again!" She said before walking away irritated. Kumi smiled.

»»»»»»»»Home»»»»»»»»

As everyday Mayu entered and Yuki's mother welcomed with something nice to eat.

"I was waiting for you..  how was practice?" Yuki's mom asks as Mayu notice Yuki is not there, she's curious but she won't ask.

The three of them sat. (Mayu, Yuki's mom and Mayu's dad)

"I forgot I should bring some food to Yuki's room." Yuki's mom said then got up. "Yeah maybe he will hungry later." Mayu's dad added.

Mayu's dad and Mayu ate calmly  till Yuki's mom joined again and had a nice chatting.

After that Mayu went upstairs, she looked at Yuki's door for moment before going to hers.

In her room after laying on her bed for a while, she gets up and grabs her math books and ends up on Yuki's door. She entered without knocking.

Yuki was laying on his bed listening to music, he removed his headphones and looked at Mayu "What are you doing here?" He asked serious as he gets up and gets closer.

"Don't you remember..tutoring?" Mayu let out not so happy.

Yuki sighed "I don't need it.. I'm not a prodigious like you or Kumi so please go away!" He said making Mayu turn around and guided her to the door then closed it without hesitation on Mayu's face.

Mayu was confused then just stood there for a moment looking at the door while Yuki is with his forehead  against the door feeling like an idiot wondering if he should go after her and apologize.

Mayu finally returned to her room still feeling confused.

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 01:06:42 PM »
finally update :D
Its getting more exciting.. please update soon , as soon as posible :D
  :peace: Oshimen : Mayuyu Yukirin :peace:
 :heart: Kami OTP : MaYuki Ofc  :heart:
Twitter : intanlakz
Tumblr : fairynyan

Freaking back to da earth

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2014, 03:06:46 PM »
Ahh another update !! :3
Thanks for your update !! I'll wait for the 8th chapter hehe

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2014, 05:06:53 PM »
Yuki is jealouse~~

Update soon

Offline an_93

• Member+
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 8
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2014, 07:01:09 AM »
Chapter 8

Since a few days Yuki haven't spoke to Mayu. She is aware of it and she's not going to ask why? So she rathered ignore.

"I'm sorry I can't.. I have something to do this afternoon!" Mayu said before get up as Jun, Yuki's mom, Yuki, Sae and Mayu's dad looks at her.

Yuki's mom opened her eyes wide "Could be.. my baby is having a date!" She asked hugging Mayu's waist.

[Yuki's mom always makes Mayu sit next to her since she's the daughter she always wanted to have!]

Mayu hates being touched but since it was Yuki's mom and treats her well she couldn't help it.

"Don't get too excited!" She said coldly before going upstairs. "I'LL FIND YOU NICE PRETTY DRESS!" She said excited and followed her to her room.

"Date..  that might be with that Kumi idiot!" Sae murmured jealous. Yuki was also feeling his aching.

Mayu's dad also got up "I guess we have to do the dishes!" He let out tired. " Don't worry Mr. Watanabe we'll take care of it!" Jun said while Sae and Yuki gives him dead stares.

"Nice!" He said then fast went to the living room to watch sports.

Yuki pouted "That's why he is fat!" He let out.

"I don't wanna do dishes, I'm way too handsome for that!" Sae said with a wink.

Jun started washing Yuki and Sae didn't help him at all.

"Maybe we can follow Mayu Chan on her date and ruin it." Sae said with a evil grin.

Jun sighed "That's stalking.." he let out tired of hearing about Mayu. "she's not that important!" Yuki said then got up and went to sit next to his dad.

After a few minutes Mayu was ready, she said goodbye and went to her so called date with Kumi.

At a coffee shop~

"Why did you invite me?" Mayu asked before taking a zip of her coffee. Kumi looked at her then smiled "I already told you.. I had free coupons and if I invite other girl she might think I like her and become crazy or scary!" He explained before grabbing his cup of coffee.

Mayu looked at her coffee she wondered what Yuki might be doing now. "What's wrong?" Kumi asked.

Mayu payed attention to him "Nothing.." she answered coldly as always.

"You know I'm glad someone like you came to our school, every girl there are like.. underdeveloped. Running behind a guy with signs and stuff is really odd!" Kumi said laughing about it.

"What makes you think you're better than them?" Mayu thought and stood silence the only reason she accepted going out was because Sae and Jun has a clue of her feeling for Yuki so she wants to confuse them.

After a few hours Mayu was already fed up of the conversation Kumi was having with himself so she decided that she had something to do at home and with that she excused herself.

"It was a nice chatting thanks Mayu Chan!" Kumi said with a charming smile as for Mayu she sighed then got up and left the coffee shop.

Walking to the bus parade she couldn't help to bump with someone else.

"Watanabe San!" Jun said shocked of watching her alone. Mayu was about to walk away but Jun grabbed her arm softly. "Do you mind if we have a talk." He said with a smile.

Mayu showed her discontent "Okaaaay.." she answered removing his hand off her.

"You're destroying my best friends.. Yuki doesn't eat and Sae stalks you so I'm getting tired of it!" Jun said irritated about it.

Mayu didn't make a single movement "So what? I'm not the one telling Yuki to not eat and I knew someone was following me!" She said.

"Would you stop thinking about yourself at least be kind to the people that cares about you" Jun said serious before walking away.

Mayu looked at him walking away. The truth what Jun said was right and that was messing with Mayu's even if doesn't seem so.

Mayu grabbed the bus but still she keeps thinking about what Jun said and remembering all the moments Yuki is been there for her, caring about her. She smiled a little as her head is against the window pain.

After a moment got off of the bus near the park that is close to their house, Yuki goes there whenever he's mad to run so the possibilities of him being there are 99% sure.

Kashiwagi Yuki Sat on an empty seat to calm is abnormal breathing, he looked at the people leaving the park because it was dark, he wondered what Kumi and Mayu might be doing so he got up and run away again.

Mayu walked around the park twice but he wasn't there the weather was getting colder and colder and she forgot bringing a jacket.

"I should better go home. I misscalculate again because of him." She thought before going home.

Once at home She notice Yuki wasn't there also. "Oh Mayu Chan you look like you're going to catch a cold!" Yuki's mom said then brought her a sweater.

Mayu coughed a few times and her nose was red. "C'mon I'll take you upstairs!" She said guiding Mayu to her room.

After a few hours her parents were sleeping so Mayu went downstairs to wait for Yuki.

While waiting Mayu turned on the tv so after a few minutes Yuki opened the door he had his own keys.

He saw someone using a hood watching tv. "Mom?" He asked touching her shoulder.

"I'm not your mom!" She let out. "Mayu Chan I'm sorry I couldn't see your face with that hood!" He let out shocked and removing his hand fast.

"What do you think about Kumi?" She asked suddenly Yuki looked down and took his time to answer.

"You guys are a great couple, smart good looking and everything else you can add to that!" He answered pretending not to care.

Mayu got up but he was still facing her back "Who said we were a couple? It's just an act to stop guys like Sae! I'm getting tired of pretending. " She said coldly before going upstairs not looking at him at all.

Yuki was shocked "An act.." he whispered "What about your date?" He asked anxious.

Mayu stopped in the middle of the stairs and laughed "If you want to call that a date.." she said before going her way.

Yuki smiled somehow that new makes his day, he went after her to her room. He knocked softly the door but she didn't open it.

"What do you want?" Mayu asked through it.

Yuki leaned against it "What about if we go out after school? I wanna show you something!" He asked nervous but still happy Mayu is not dating a jerk.

Mayu took her time to answer. "Okaaay!" She answered not feeling pleased but Yuki didn't care "Good!" He said before going to his room with a bright smile on his face.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2014, 12:18:36 PM »
Sorryyyyy! I always forgot to comment you chapters XD!!

Now I comment!!!

Yahhhh When Mayu will be nice towards Yuki :panic:

Mayu Jealous!!!! (Well it seems it will not happen XD)
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2014, 02:21:13 PM »

what will yuki want to show to mayu?

Offline an_93

• Member+
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 9
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2014, 07:49:56 AM »
Chapter 9

"I thought she said okay.." Kashiwagi Yuki thought sad seeing an empty seat ahead. "What's going on?" Someone asked taping his back with a smile.

"Jun.." Yuki said not so happy, his friend notice but still he sat next to him as always.

Somebody else entered to the classroom but Jun still looked at his sad friend looking at the empty seat.

"I guess this is about her.." Jun thought "Maybe it's the traffic" he let out with as smile as his friend only stares at the empty seat.

"Hello suckers!" Sae said before sitting as always ahead of Yuki.

Yuki sighed he wasn't feeling like talking "Great now mood changes cause of her Why do I feel this way? She doesn't like me back..  this is what feels to be in love?When your life, mood depends on other person. " He thought confused.

The teacher entered to the classroom now Yuki was 100% sure that Mayu is not coming.

Like the hours passed fast since he spent his days spacing thinking 100 reasons Why Mayu didn't came after she said she would.

The bell rang and Yuki gathered his things like a zombie, he just wanted to go home and ask her Why?

"Yuki you're not coming with us to the tennis practice?" Sae asked. "No.. I'm feel like it.. see you!" He said not even looking at his two best friends actually he was feeling terrible, why Mayu always treat him bad and do this kind of things him? When he's been only worried about her since the first day.

Yuki walked out of the classroom and while walking the hall with his depressed aura a hand grabbed his bag stopping him.

"Where were planning on taking me?" A voice asked.

Yuki turned his head to look at the girl with in a hood "Mayu.. " he whispered not believing.

"Where?" She asked shaking his bag.

Yuki woke up from his thoughts, he was really happy "A place!" He said then grabbed his hand and took her with him.

"Don't grab my head is embarrassing!" Mayu let out looking down blushing as she follow him.

Yuki was so busy pulling her with him that didn't noticed she was blushing. "Why you didn't go to classes?" He asked.

"It's boring!" Mayu coldly replied then harshly release his hand. Yuki turned to look at her then smiled "Right.. You're a genius!" He said the walked ahead as she walks behind him.

After some minutes they got to the place, it was a place a little far but it was worth to go cause the perfect view of the city.

"Do you like it?" Yuki asked happy to Mayu.

Mayu ignored and sat on the grass to look at the view more comfortably, Yuki Sat next to her.

Yuki was looking at view but time to time he steal some glances at Mayu who seems enjoying the view.

After some time..

"I talked to Dad some time ago.. " he said but Mayu was still looking at the view ignoring him.

Yuki looked down "He talked to me about your mom.." He said then Mayu turned to look at him with that cold stare of hers that scared Yuki.

"Who told you, you can talk to me about that?" Mayu asked irritated before get up.
Yuki also got up "I'm sorry I didn't mean to.."

"SHUT UP!" Mayu said mad before looking other way. Yuki tried to grab her hand but she avoid it.

Yuki looked down.

"So what you want it's ask me about it to make me feel sad then you'll comfort me  and maybe we can kiss.. right?" Mayu said walking around in circle intimidating him.

"What? Of course not. I CARE!" Yuki shouted before grabbing her hand to let her move around him anymore.

Mayu pouted "You care?You don't even know me!" She said looking at him with her cold eyes.

Yuki couldn't feel sadder at that moment "Why you think I always have double intentions with you? I care Mayu.. I do..even if you don't like me back WHY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?" He shouted before hugging Mayu.

Mayu was taken aback cause the sudden hug She blinked a few times.

"Why her temperature is high?" He thought as he hugs her.

Suddenly Mayu knees went weak Yuki grabbed "Mayu are you okay?" He asked her as she grabs him to not fall.

Mayu noticed what she did then pushed him "I'm fine.." she said before walking away. Yuki followed her while she was having trouble to walk home.

"What's wrong with her?" Yuki thought worried.

Mayu knees went weak again so she her knees end up hitting the floor "Mayu Chan!" Yuki said worried and helped to get up.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at her bleeding knees. "I'm not feeling okay.." she answered Yuki grabbed her arm and putted it around her neck so t that way both went walking home.

After some time the two got home.

"Mayu Chan.. I was worried about you!" Yuki's mom said grabbing her. "I'm fine!" She answered fast "please take upstairs.." she said to Yuki's mom who immediately took her there.

Yuki waited outside her door after a few minutes his mother came out "This girl.. I prepared soup for her, Don't know how she scaped.." she said as she goes downstairs ignoring Yuki.

"How is she? What's wrong with her?" He asked worried to his mom.

"It's honey.. Mayu Chan just catched a could from going yesterday to the park and I told her not go to school but still she manage to scape from me.. I wonder what was more important than her health?" She asked as she grabs the soup.

"Cold.." Yuki thought then remembered Mayu using a hood last night and today "AND I TOOK HER TO THAT COLD PLACE WITH THE COLD BREEZE!" He thought feeling terrible.

Yuki showered then changed clothes and once he notice his mother wasn't in Mayu's room he entered.

He found Mayu on bed sleeping with a wet towel on her forehead. He sighed then sat on the edge of the bed "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have  take you there and I shouldn't get involve in your things." He thought sad before give her a light kiss on her cheek.

"I should give up.. I'm not good enough for you!" He said before get up and walking to the door.

When he was about to open the door he heard Mayu moving her head side to side.

"Yuki.. Yuki.. I..."  she said

Yuki got closer and realized she was sleep talking. "What? You what?" He asked curious.

"I like you.. " She whispered.

"WHAT? Yuki let out then covered his mouth not believing.

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2014, 09:30:50 AM »
Hohoho ~~

Thank god yuki heard that

Mayu is the most tsundere of all tsundere tsk tsk
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2014, 09:35:09 AM »
mayu confessing to yukii !!!

please update soon !!

Offline luichy

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2014, 07:18:36 PM »
please update soon  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2014, 10:55:52 PM »
It seems that Mayus mask is finally breaking in front Yuki.
 Sure from now there's a slightly closer relationship between them.

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2014, 02:27:04 AM »
Tsundere girl
Do something straight to your heart.
I'm waiting for update.

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2014, 12:10:08 PM »
When it comes to SaeMaYuki, Sae always being a jerk XD
Tsundere always fit for Mayuyu :D
Yey, MaYuki all the way~

Update!!!

Offline an_93

• Member+
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 10
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2014, 10:06:35 PM »
Chapter 10

Yuki sighed while looking at his friends playing football during the P.E class suddenly Jun stopped playing and sat on the bench next to his friend.

"What's wrong? You look even more terrible!" He asked taping Yuki's back.

"Ahhh I just don't understand her!!!" Yuki let out frustrated while rubbing his head with his hands.

Jun looked at him for a second "What did she do?" He asked then sighed "Solving love troubles is not my thing." He thought I little worried.

Yuki remembered what happened this morning then just got up "Forget it.. I'm okay!" He answered then went to play football.

Jun was confused looking at his friend's back "It fixed by itself LUCKY!" He thought then smiled.

After the P.E class as any other day Yuki would only look at Mayu's back and his brain automatically replays everything from this morning.

"I'm idiot!" Yuki thought embarrased with his hand on his head.

Sae looked at his friend odd behaviour "WHAT  DID YOU DO TO MY MAYU CHAN???" He asked abruptly pointing at him.

Mayu gulped then looked down, Yuki looked at Sae shocked that he noticed while Jun was smiling nervously.

The teacher send Yuki and Sae to the Dean's office.

"Idiot.." Mayu whispered then remembered about this morning.

- This Morning~

Mayu opened her eyes slowly she was feeling better from the cold, she yawned then noticed certain hand around her waist, she looked at him sleeping so close to her "HOW HE DARES???" She thought really mad then kicked him off hee bed.

Yuki fell on the floor "Damn it!" He complained then got up and noticed Mayu looking at him with eyes full of hate, he felt shivers down his spine.

"Go away already!" Mayu said calmed.

Yuki looked other way "You know... I like you better when you're sleeping!" He let out then left the room.

"Idiot!" Mayu whispered.

The next hours passed fast and soon it was time to go home.

Kumi was already outside waiting for her. In other hand Sae and Yuki were pissed about that while Jun could do nothing but support his friends.

Mayu got up and walked to the door.

"He's such a good boyfriend." Many girls were gossiping making Sae and Yuki more pissed even though Yuki knows the truth but still he is jealous cause he can take her home.

Mayu looked at Kumi "This is not working, they are still bugging me!" She let out before removing her ring which end up on the floor then walked away not caring.

"WHAT????"" Everyone let out.

Yuki smiled then went after her fast.

"Ha! Take that Kumi!" Sae let out mocking him.

Meanwhile Mayu and Yuki were already out of school and as always Yuki is walking 4 steps behind looking at her back.

"What should I say? What should I do? Is she still mad about this morning!" He thought worried.

Mayu suddenly stopped walking, Yuki also did, he was nervous of what Mayu would say.

"What are you waiting for? Buy food!" Mayu said then Yuki notice the store.

"What?" He replied.

Mayu sighed "Your mom is not home, she said you're good cooking so buy the ingredients!" She said with an unique bored face.

"You're the girl... You cook!" Yuki couldn't help to reply.

Mayu looked at him with stabbing look.

"Good at cooking? I hate cooking!" Yuki thought irritated then entered at the store while Mayu waited outside.

After some minutes the two walked home together without saying a word.

Once at home. Yuki sighed he's really not good at cooking but still he wore the apron "I'll do my best!" He said before starting cooking while Mayu only looked at the tv not caring.

"I have to do my best... she'll eat this, wait a minute I can take revenge on her maybe putting something here. Who am I fooling I wish her no harm!" He thought cooking determinate on making something delicious for Mayu.

"Something it's burning!" Mayu let out still watching the tv.

Yuki laughed "What? No.." he replied thinking of himself as the best chef on the whole world then sniffed again.

"Something is burning!; He let out then noticed his apron.

Mayu looked back and saw Yuki screaming around and throwing water on him making the kitchen a mess.

She laughed hard, it was really funny indeed. Yuki stopped the fire then Mayu got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Is the food ready?" She asked nit caring about Yuki's health.

Yuki's expectations broke "You're mean." He let out in dark mode on. "Why I didn't put anything there?" He thought.

"I'm going to call pizza, have your wallet on your hand!" Mayu let out.

Yuki was depressed now. " She doesn't wanna taste my food, after all the troubles I got into" He thought looked at his burned hand, at the little cut on his finger and his burned apron.

After some minutes Mayu returned to the kitchen were Yuki was still lost in thoughts, she got closer to him once in front of him, she softly cleaned Yuki's cheeks with her fingers
During those second they didn't say a word.

"Why she always do this to me? Give me hope then takes it away.. Do you feel anything?" He thought a little sad while looking in her eyes.

They were catch in the moment, Yuki slowly got was getting closer to her.

Suddenly they heard keys, the two separate fast.

Yuki's mother entered with the bags of food "Seems like you were hungry you cooked... You're not little boy anymore" she said with a smile.

"I thought you wouldn't come early!" Yuki said

Yuki's mom smiled "I told Mayu Chan I would be a little late I went to the supermarket!" She said while putting everything on it's place.

Mayu smirked while Yuki sighed "Ahh I don't understand you!" He said frustrated then went to his room.

Yuki's mom looked at her.

"Bad day~" Mayu replied with a smile.

For Yuki's mom was s strange since this is the first time she has seen Mayu smile since she came from USA.

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 10
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2014, 03:54:58 AM »
Waaaa Mayu is hard to understand - -"

Poor Yuki lol

Thank you for update. ^^

My twitter: @kmkpc22

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kuraki Mai - Time After Time ~Hana Mau Machi de~