JPHiP Radio (43/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - All Black or Nothing

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) FINAL ARC  (Read 19421 times)

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-12) FNS IDOL ALL STAR ft.46G
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2017, 12:24:21 AM »
Lol, Maru-kun please come out of your shell more often 😂😂 since you never tell what you really feel towards her but please dont let her drink liquor just so she can be serious 😂😂.

Does Maru have any illness? Or complications which is why she is taking medications that only Shinobu-san knows? And now she is being interrogared by Yui?

Oh and thanks for adding nogizaka here though I dont watch them but i've read a fic here about some of the members which I find amusing (i've only watch hatsumori bemars to see paruru on the end of the last episode😂😂 but so far I like it bit not a fan of baseball so I did not pay attention to the drama 😅 sorry im a tennis fan😫)

Lol this is long?? Hahaha this isnt me leaving a long comment, but beacuse I like the harem on this one 👍👍👍
ありがとございますカットサン。
私はこの章が好きです
丸くんのためのより多くのハーレム!!!!

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-12) FNS IDOL ALL STAR ft.46G
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2017, 01:14:28 AM »
yo author-san long time no see :cathappy:
looks like I missed many chapters here :cry:

OH YEAH!! FINALLY MARUPARU BECOME OFFICIAL!! :cow:
I like how you added sakamichi series in this fic...  :twothumbs
haha.... I can see someone expanding her harem here XD
when Maru call jojo-san I thought it was noujou ami LOL when i read it again I've just realized that it was naachan LOL :lol:

Maru is cool! being protective like that towards paruru :inlove:
eh? what happened with Maru? looks like she hides her illness or what? please don't die Maru-kun  :cry: :cry:

take your time in writing since you looked busy these days :)
see you author-san :)
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-18) Drabble #6?
« Reply #202 on: February 17, 2017, 05:54:27 PM »
@Genkikid-san, Thank you~ :) Let's see what will happen... :)

@yuuri14-san, Haha.. Let's see.. :)
When I started watching bemars, show48 died and I wasn't able to continue it. :(
Thanks for liking the Harem. XD

@ミサキ-chan, Long time no see.. You sure did miss a lot. :) Thanks for coming back in the comments.. :)

And for today's drabble... I tried to make a compilation of screenshots of

MARU'S DRUNK MESSAGES~!

ENJOY~ ^^

TTM Drabbles #6? I Forgot
DRUNK TEXT

A compilation of screenshots of Maru’s drunk messages. Enjoy~ XD

1. MISSING PHONE

2. OSHIRI SISTERS’ NEW MEMBER???

Wait till Saya-papa reads that message Maru! XD

3. WORRIED ABOUT DADDY

4. WHY IS MIYUKI SAD?

5. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?

6. WHO KILLED IRIYAMA ANNA?

7. YOUR GIRL

Please don't misunderstand. I like Tano-chan and this episode of AKbingo was really funny. "Paruru-desu~^^" ♡

8. SAVAGE

9. MURDER PLAN???

And the Father of the 48G is not exempted.

10. HEAVIER BURDEN

Hope you enjoyed it~ :)

I’m going somewhere this weekend so my update for the next chapter might get late… Sorry about that… Have a nice weekend~ :)

Next Chapter: AKB48 Kouhaku Uta Gassen
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:19:09 PM by shortcut48 »
I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-18) Drabble #6?
« Reply #203 on: February 17, 2017, 06:12:26 PM »
hahaha that was funny XD
1. well... we can see how maru can be a baka person when she's drunk XD
2. I thought yuko and mayu will be happy to hear that... haha.. time to recruit another member XD
3.4. 6. 9. haha... maru really messed up with shakure king..  :lol:
5. and how maru messed up with sakura too haha... I laugh so hard at Shingeki no sakura hahaha... :lol: :lol:
no comment for number 7 haha... and 8.. I can hear a cracking sound from haruppi's heart haha... wrong haruka XD XD
10.. hell yeah! dead end for her lol.. messed up with aki-p  :lol:

thank you for the drabble author-san :cathappy:
you really made my day :cathappy: :cathappy:
please come back soon :) :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:17:57 PM by ミサキ »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: February 17, 2017, 06:18:02 PM »
Man this is fabulous!!!!  XD XD

(2) Now I'm wondering what is paruru doing with maru when she text milky  :hehehe:

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 20. Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #205 on: February 17, 2017, 06:20:38 PM »
It's midnight, my mom and siblings are sleeping and I'm literally LMAO! I really laugh so hard reading Murder Plan LOL.  :mon lmao:
 Wait! It seems like Marco, I mean Maru is the new prince of trolls huh? /*Thinks about MarcoMario/Mariko. Hmm....

Thanks for the update Cut-san.  :mon thumb:

PS. I WANT MORE OF THIS!!!! PLEASE ADD JUNMARCO and MAYUMARCO.   :mon cute:
My OS/Drabbles/Flashfic:

Friendzone (WMatsui) || Where are you? (WMatsui)
My Other Fanfics

On-Going:

MR. N.E.R.D (WMatsui)

Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #206 on: February 18, 2017, 11:52:43 PM »
LOL. I didn't get to comment last time. Quite busy with things here... really. I shed tears for the last time :cry:

Anyway, I really liked how Maru got drunk  :lol: poor Maru taking all the drinks from the innocent girls :lol:

And the drabble lol, Paru should better take care of her :lol: since they are already official... right?  :cow:

That's all, still busy here and I only got the time to comment today because I finally get to access into my cousin's wifi lol

Thank you again bud  :D

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #207 on: February 20, 2017, 04:27:09 PM »
Thank you for the drabbles but please lessen Maru-san's liquor
Even though I like it when she gets drunk😂😂 keep up I'll be waiting this is my stress reliever from work..

I Love you and your fic Cut-san 😙😙😙

Ps. I hate my phone it keeps missing letter “a" somehow this is life when you live in a new country and have to edit every now and then

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
« Reply #208 on: February 20, 2017, 04:57:21 PM »
@ミサキ-chan, Haha.. I will be back soon! Thanks for the review for the drabble. Hahaha.

@Genkikid-san, try to guess~ XD  :drool:

@MatsuiLee-san, MayuMarco this time? XD I also received a request about it from someone else. Let's see what I can do about it. :)

@Erza_Jerusalem-san, I hope you get rid of your business. XD What made you shed tears anyway? :)

@yuuri14-san, Wow! Thank you for the love! You are lovely as well! :) Don't get too stressed with your work~  :thumbsup

And to everyone who are still with me until now, you are all lovely! I thank you for reading, commenting and hitting the thanks button! Thank you for spending your precious time just to read this. Thank you also even if you are a silent reader. I hope the last drabble made you laugh as well. XD Sorry for the slow production lately. Just a little busy. XD
I will post the update tomorrow since I am still not finished with it tbh. I hope I can finish it. I got everything in mind but it is really hard to transfer it to a soft document. XD

This drabble got a lot of comment than normal chapters.. XD Thank you again for reading! :)

See you tomorrow! Have a good day/night!

CUT

I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: February 21, 2017, 01:13:24 AM »
Sensei you badass! :sashiko: :on GJ:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-21) AKB48 Kouhaku Uta Gassen
« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM »
Things That Mix - 48G Fanfic
AKB48 Kouhaku Uta Gassen - Dream

THE PAIN on Maru’s head is paralyzing that she couldn’t even open her eyes. Her whole body felt sore. If only she is allowed not to move she will choose to rest for the whole day but today is another busy day for her.

“How can I even face them after getting drunk like that?” she murmured as she massages her temple.

She cursed herself even more after seeing all the drunk texts that she sent last night. They were really embarrassing that she just wanted to find an abandoned well and throw herself in there.

The girls are currently rehearsing for the big event later as the red and white team are going for the yearly showdown once again. Everyone is busy but here she is, sulking in a corner with her vision whirling around.

What’s worse is she couldn’t find her medicine. She knows that it was in her pocket last night but she woke up with her clothes changed. She looked for the bottle on her last night’s clothes but it wasn’t there.

The thought of it being dropped somewhere entered her mind. It was the last of her stock. She wanted to go buy a new one but the manager already arrived to pick her up.

“WAH!”

She jerked up at that cute surprise. It was Paruru who just finished rehearsing for the Christmas medley the white team is going to perform later.

Maru heavily raised her head but a shy smile got immediately painted on her face. She hid her face with her arms. “What’s that for?”

Paruru just giggled and then pulled a mono bloc to sit in front of the sulking girl.

“Are you alright, Hoshi? Paruru asked with a cute smile showing her deep dimples. “You sure had a lot last night.”

Maru buried her face even more. “I know. It was a foolish thing to do.”

“I’m sorry I left early today and didn’t wake you up. I had to finish some shoot in the morning.”

Paru playfully raised the other girl’s head. She guffawed at Maru’s hangover face, her eyes half opened and her hair is all over the place. She started playing with her cheeks.

“Are you enjoying jat sho much, Shimajaki-shan?” Maru asked as her face became Salt’s toy.

Paruru just laughed and let go of her. She looked straight to her eyes and Maru tried to do the same. They just looked at each other until Maru got tired and pinched Paru’s nose.

She leaned back on the wall and tapped her legs, inviting Paruru to sit on them. The Salty Queen immediately flustered as Maru opened her arms wide open. She looked around to see if other people are watching them.

“Not going to sit?” Maru asked impatiently and then dropped her arms. “Okay then—UGH!”

She almost choked when Paruru suddenly sat on her lap. She just dropped herself that Maru almost got sandwiched.

“S-Sorry, Hoshi! I-I-I didn’t mean to—“

“Shhh... shh...”

Maru slowly enveloped her arms around the girl and tightly embraced her. She buried her face on Paru’s shoulder for it has become her favourite place on earth. She started to enjoy the girl’s alluring scent which made Paruru even more flustered.

“H-Hoshi...” she called in a tensed voice. “There are people around...”

“I don’t care...” Maru placed her chin on top of Paruru’s shoulder and looked at her. “Are you embarrassed?” she whispered to her ear and then tightened the hug even more.

“A-Are you still drunk?”

“No...”

“Then why are you suddenly this... sweet?”

Instead of answering, Maru just planted a kiss on Paru’s nape which made the girl jerk. She tried to release herself from the hug but it was futile. Deep inside her heart she knows that she likes where she is sitting.

“Say, Haruka...” Maru called her in a low voice. “After this month you are going to be a full-pledged actress, right?”

“Mhm...” Paru weakly nodded. “I already have a drama for next year and I am really enjoying the shoots.”

“That’s your dream now, right?”

“Hmmm...” she thought aloud. “I’m not really after recognitions and awards. I just want to do something that makes me really, really happy. Let’s just say it is my dream to continue doing this for a long time.”

“I see...”

“Why did you ask?” Paru turned to her to have a good look of her face but she got surprised to see lonely eyes behind her specs. Those sad eyes just looked at her for a moment, confused on whether they will shed a tear or keep them in.

“I’m going to support you in everything that you do.”

Paru smiled at her and patted her cheeks. Maru buried her face on Paru’s shoulder and looked up to her as if she is a puppy. Paru giggled at the cuteness and then they leaned on the wall together to take some rest.

“They are just too sweet, it’s giving me cavities!” Jurina gritted her teeth while looking at the couple from a far.

“Are you jealous because you still haven’t kissed Sakura yet and your Aniki has already cleared the kissing stage?” Sayanee teased her. She’s currently busy eating her takoyaki.

“It’s all thanks to me they are like that now!”

“Don’t steal all the credits, pup!”

“Wait, Saya-chin...” Jurina called with an enlightened face. “I just realized this now... If you are Aniki’s father and I am her brother then you are my fath—“

Sayanee shoved a takoyaki in Jurina’s mouth. “I don’t have a vicious kissing beast like you as a son. I’m contented with one annoying child…Even though she made me a laughing stock last night.”

“Cruel.” Jurina commented while munching the food. “Man, this is delicious! Can I have more?”

“No way!” Sayanee kept the takoyaki away from Jurina’s reach. “Anyway, have you seen Yuihan? Those two are so into PDA, Yuihan shouldn’t see them...”

“I saw her being called by Shinobu-san earlier. It looks serious just by judging their faces.”

“Give me some water…”

They all shrieked when Yuihan suddenly appeared behind them. She looks terribly pale as if she has seen a supernatural being lurking around. The two immediately blocked the view that will surely pierce Yuihan’s heart.

“W-What happened, Yuihan?” Sayanee asked. “W-Why do you look so pale?”

Yui pulled a seat and dropped herself. She drank straight on the bottled water without using a straw.

“Has anyone of you seen Maru-chan?” She asked. The two took a quick look of the lovers in one corner. They are still on that position and they look like they are sleeping.

“S-S-She arrived earlier but she doesn’t look like she’s in a very good state.” Jurina answered, she moved a little closer to Sayanee to make sure that the view is completely blocked.

Yui released a very deep sigh. “I have to talk to her.” She stood up from her seat but she immediately got blocked by the two.

“What?” She asked with a hint of irritation with her voice.

The two looked at each other, thinking of what to say. They saw how Yui raged right after they dropped Maru at her unit. Paru stayed behind to assist the drunken Maru. After they went out of the unit, Yui let out of her feelings and raged like a drunken old man. She saw the love of her life being kissed in front of her, only a stone will not react to that. It was a trap for her own self.

It was hell for the two aces to have her calm down so they can’t afford her to see the on-going PDA.

“Are you ready for our showdown later, Yuihan?” Sayanee asked her in a very challenging tone.

“It’s obvious that it is a handicap match.” Yui answered, dismayed. “Now let me through and I will look for that kid.”

She tried to pass through them but Jurina blocked her and pushed her back to her seat. “You see these takoyakis, they are really delicious, Yui-sou-chan! Have some!”

“W-Wait, those are mine!” Sayaka swatted Jurina’s hands away from the precious takoyaki.

Yui looked at the two with the eyes of Otabe. “What is going with you two? Is there something—“

“Yo! Minna, genki?”

Their eyes widened at the sound of that familiar voice. They looked at the direction of the source and wide smiles got plastered on their faces.

“TAKAMINA-SAN!!!”

They shouted on top of their voice which gathered the attention of the other people around.

“OSU!” The first ever soukantoku of the 48G and the original center of AKB48, Takahashi Minami, gave them a salute. She’s pushing a trolley with lots of boxes. She’s even wearing a Santa hat.

“What are those, Takamina-san?” Jurina marvelled at the amount of boxes the former soukantoku was pushing all by herself.

Takamina opened one of the boxes and showed them what’s inside. “I brought my old clothes to give to anyone who would like them. I want to give them especially to younger members.”

People started to gather around Takamina. Everyone is so happy to see her. They are all surprised yet moved that she still monitors the activities of the group. She even came with presents.

“Help yourself, everyone!” She cheerfully said to the girls as some of her staff lay the presents on a huge mat. It now looks like a flea market. She then made her way to the current GM and the two aces from Sakae and Namba. “What’s up? How is the rehearsal?”

“I-It’s going on really well!” Yui immediately answered as if she is reporting to her supervisor.

Takamina smiled at her and placed her hand on Yui’s shoulder. “That’s good to hear. I’m looking forward to the event.”  She looked around as if looking for someone.

“Is there something wrong, Takamina-san?” Sayanee asked.

Takamina scratched her head. “I’m looking for this glasses—“

“Maru-chan~! Let go of Paruru-chan already and stand up~! You need to get prepared!”

Their attentions were caught by Nyan Nyan standing on one corner with her hands on her hips. The two soukantokus took a better look of what’s in the corner. The two aces gulped as the thing they were trying hard to cover is now right before Yui’s eyes.

Nyan Nyan started to pull Paruru from the tight embrace of Maru but the girl isn’t letting go. Paruru is just laughing as Nyan tries to set her free.

“No! I want to rest with Haruka. My head aches too much I can’t even open my eyes!” Maru insisted while still hugging Paruru. Her eyes are still shut.

“Stop with this childish act, Maru-chan~!” Nyan moaned. “They entrusted you to me~ I have to get you ready ASAP!”

“Yeah. Stop making Nyan Nyan frustrated. It’s rare that she is this hyped with a task entrusted to her…and Yuko will be angry at you!”

The people involved in the commotion froze as if they are doing the mannequin challenge when Takamina entered the scene. Paruru jerked up at the sight of Takamina which left Maru hugging the air.

“Takamina!/Takamina-san!” NyanParu exclaimed. Maru’s ears rang at the name. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Takamina smiling at her with her usual smug expression.

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Hoshino Maru-chan!” Takamina greeted her. The other three are standing behind her. Somehow the appearance of Takamina diverted Yuihan’s attention.

Maru’s eyes widened when she finally recognized this important figure in front of her.  She abruptly stood from her seat which made the mono bloc fall down.

“C-C-Chisai!” Maru shouted which made the others give a boke reaction. She shouted it just like her thoughts slipped on her tongue. She immediately covered her mouth as she remains stiff.

Takamina scratched her head. “Well, I know that already so don’t tell it straight it to my face, Hoshino-chan.”

“I-I-I am sorry…” Maru took a 90 degree bow to show how sorry she really is. She messed up with a lot of people last night including Aki-P. She must hold her tongue or she will get killed. She took a glimpse of Sayaka at the back of Takamina and she knows she is already killing her in her mind.

The former GM smiled at her widely. “I’m really wondering why we have never crossed each other’s path until now. It’s really nice to finally see you in flesh.”

“T-Thank you…” Maru stuttered. She hurriedly pulled off her phone from her pocket and pulled the stylus of it. She handed it to Takamina and then bowed again.

“P-Please give me your sign, Takamina-san!”

Everyone fell silent. It was the first time Maru asked for an autograph. She didn’t ask even Acchan or Yuko or even her oshimen for it but here she is asking Takamina’s.

“S-Sure!” Takamina shrugged her shoulder before giving her a sign. She handed it back to Maru and her face brightened in a flash. It seems like her hangover has been lifted from her.

“N-Next time, please sign all my posters at home! I really admire your leadership and everything that you did for the sake of the whole group!”

“Oy, oy!” Sayanee butted in. “You are asking for too much!”

Takamina just laughed but she agreed with Maru’s request. This made the glasses girl almost jumped in joy. She’s like a child who met her superhero.

Kojiharu suddenly clung to Maru by her shoulders. “So much for this! You can go meet Takamidget later! We have to fix you immediately!”

“Who are you calling Takamidget!?” Takamina shouted at Nyan but the tall girl just stuck her tongue out to her fellow No3b member.

She started to drag Maru away from them but Maru’s eyes are still on Takamina even though she is being dragged. “S-See you later Takamina-san! H-Haruka, you too!”

Jurina flicked her tongue and rolled her eyes. “Are we just air for her? She didn’t even notice us!”

Paruru chuckled at that protest of the puppy. “She must be shy because of all the drunk messages she sent you.”

“She must really hide from me!” Sayanee grits her teeth. “She made me a killer!”

They all laughed even Takamina. She also heard from Aki-P about the certain text message that he received around 2 in the morning.

“I’ll be watching from the audience today.  I’m really excited!” Minami ecstatically said. “How about let’s tour around. I want to see Mayuyu and the others!”

“Okay then! Let’s go!”

They started to walk but Yuihan was left still looking at the direction where Maru went with Kojiharu.  She sighed. The information that she received earlier is enough to shock her.

“Yuihan?” She jerked at that call of Takamina. “Is there something wrong?”

Sasuga, the daijobu sensor of the first soukantoku doesn’t falter even after graduation. Takamina also looked at where she is looking and then she released a sigh.

“That girl is as precious as what Akimoto-sensei is talking about. It’s sad that I can’t talk to her longer.” Takamina released another sigh. She has been wanting to meet Maru but Nyan Nyan just took the girl like that.

“She’s included at the Kouhaku election, right?” She asked which was answered by a faint nod from Yui. “I looked at all of your profiles and read all your dreams but that girl didn’t write anything on her form. I want to ask her about it.”

Yui also released a deep sigh. Her heart is in deep distress.

I want to take wonderful pictures forever… I believe that is what she is going to answer.” Yui whispered.

“Hey! I thought we are going to tour around! What are you two doing there?” Jurina waved her hand at them.

Yui took a deep breath and then forced a smile. “Let’s go, Takamina-san.”

THE SPOTLIGHT transferred to the panel of the judges right after the tap dance version of RIVER ended. It was focused on the keyboardist and also a composer and arranger for 48G’s music, Inoue Yoshimasa. The audience were in silence because he started playing an Oshima Yuko song, Nakinagara Hohoende, but there is no one who is going to sing it.

The fight between Shirogumi and Akagumi was put into a halt by this number. No representative is coming out until everyone was put into awe when Kojiharu, who’s one of the judges, stood up from her seat, a mic on her hand.

She started singing that bitter-sweet song of sending off someone’s most special person. It feels like she is already saying good bye to everyone as she is also someone who is in the graduating list. Everyone is just savouring this moment in which the other half of KojiYuu is singing this song.

Maru, who happened to be one of the judges too, took a picture of Kojiharu with her phone and immediately sent it to Yuko. The squirrel immediately sent her a reply as if she is really waiting for that picture to arrive.

Nakinagara Hohoende - Kojima Haruna
()

[Sorry I don't know how to use the hyperlink tag. help. XD]

nakinagara hohoende
(As I cry, I smile)

anata wo miokurimashou
(then I'll see you off)

nandomo tachidomatte
(Many times you stopped)

shinpaisou ni furikaeru keredo...
(and look back worriedly, but ...)

nakinagara hohoende
(As I cry, I smile)

hitori ni nareru made wa
(and until I get used to being alone)

koko kara mada ugokenakute
(I still won’t be able to move from here...)

sotto te wo furi
(Quietly, I wave my hand)

chiisaku naru omoide no chikaku ni itai
(fading memories of wanting to be near you)

Maru smiled as she felt her heart started to feel down especially when Kojiharu took a glimpse of her. Is she singing that song for me or what? She asked herself while smiling foolishly. I’m being delusional.

The song ended with a big round of applause from the audience. The members who are also watching backstage clapped so hard, the younger members were even moved into tears. It is Kojiharu’s last performance for AKB’s Kouhaku. It is indeed a good song choice for someone who is leaving.

The pianist looked at Kojiharu with a satisfied face. He looked so proud that he has worked with this wonderful ponkotsu. He was able to watch her grow into a more beautiful, independent lady. (I know it’s the same to all the Nyan Nyan oshis out there.)

Yoshimasa bowed to her as a signal to move on for the next part. Kojiharu then turned to Maru who immediately removed the nervousness on her face. She stood up from her seat and the crowd started to go wilder.

She’s wearing a skirt for the first time in her life. Kojiharu made her wear the Kojizaka46 outfit she used at the Janken Taikai before. Shinobu-san just added up the sleeves to cover her scars. Her hair was also curled a little topped with a beret with the matching colour of her outfit.

The members backstage and those who are watching on the stage started to make a fuzz when Kojiharu handed Maru the mic and the latter took her position. Sayanee immediately called Paruru to take watch the happenings with the monitor backstage. They all sat in front of the monitor together with Jurina, Sakura and Haruppi while the Soukantoku is just watching at their back as she is on stand-by to perform next.

Maru took a good look of the scenery in front of her. The people are all anxious of her next move; their lighsticks are all lighted up. She flashed a wonderful, shy smile which is enough to make the audience cheered for her. She bowed her head, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She nodded to the pianist a sign that she is ready. She put the mic in front of her mouth and started to sing.

Kimi ga iru nara donna yume mo
(If you are here, whatever dream it may be)

kanau youna ki ga shiteru yo
(I believe that it will all be fulfilled)

Kimi ga iru kara akiramenai
(Because you are here, I won’t give up)

Arigatou kimi ni aete yokatta
(Thank you, I’m glad that I met you)

Maru is singing DREAM by Shota Shimizu. It’s not an AKB song. She just thought that she could reach the notes if she sings a song originally sung by a guy. It’s her personal pick, also because of the message of the song.

Dream by Shota Shimizu
()
but I prefer this cover for Maru---> Dream by Lefty Hand Cream
()

[Sorry for my translation. I tried.]

hitori bocchi Lonely
(I was lonely being alone)

ano koro no koto omoidashite
(as I remember that time)

doushiyou mo nai kurai
(I can’t do anything about it)

sabishikute setsunakute
(It was lonely, it was painful)

atarimae no nichijou ga
(The days go by just ordinarily)

tada tan tan to nagarete itta
(nothing is changing)

Fly... Fly... dokoka tooku
(Fly… Fly… Somewhere…)

sonna koto bakari kangaeteta
(I only think of that thing.)

soshite kimi to deai
(But then I met you)

umareta no wa chiisana negai
(With a small wish, I was born again)

kono hito to motto issho ni itai
(‘I want to be with this person even more’)

kono hito to zutto waratte itai
(‘I always want to laugh with this person’)

"mamoritai" sou omotta
(“I want to protect you” Yes, I thought)

umarete hajimete tsuyoku nareta
(For the first time in my life I want to be stronger)

Fly... Fly... dokoka tooku
(Fly… Fly… Somewhere)

sonna koto kangaenaku natta
(To where I can stop thinking of those things)

Maru smiled as she remembered that fateful meeting she had with someone on a bus stop. She suddenly realized that it was the beginning of all this feelings. That meeting is also the reason why she is where she is now. She held her chest as if she’s telling her heart to stop being so excited.

donna ni BORO BORO ni nattemo ii
(I don’t care how tattered it is)

tada kimi to issho ni ikite itai
(I just want to be with you)

kimi no egao wo miru sono tame ni boku wa utau yo
(For the sake of seeing your smile, I will sing)

The chorus was repeated and there goes the surge of emotion once again. Maru has this magic whenever she sings. It is as if her words can make a stone-hearted yankee cry on his knees. The song is about being thankful but the emotions overflow that tears are inevitable.

motto tsuyoku Tell you
(I want to be stronger to tell you)

toki ni wa kimi wo kizutsukete
(Sometimes I might hurt you)

mune ni komi ageru nanika ga
(There’s something in your heart)

namida ni kawatte yuku
(That makes you want to cry)

shounen ga otona ni naru
(But boys turns to adult)

tsubomi datta hana ga saki hajimeru
(Flower buds begin to bloom)

sou sa, aruite yukou
(Come, let’s walk)

kimi to nara nani mo kowakunai yo
(I fear nothing if you are with me)

dareka ni baka ni saretatte ii
(I don’t care even if people make a fool of me)

tada kimi no tame ni yume wo kanaetai
(I just want to fulfil my dream for you)

nando machigattemo tsumazuitemo boku wa utau yo
(Even if I make mistakes I will sing~)

She then looked at the camera as she repeated the chorus for the last two times. Paruru instantly felt that Maru is singing for her which sent her to tears without her knowing.

Arigatou kimi ni aete yokatta
(Thank you, I’m glad that I met you)

arigatou boku ni deatte kurete
(Thank you for coming to my life)

The song ended and there goes the applause from the audience. Everyone felt how grateful she really is for the people who have been supporting her from beginning until now. They gave their best clap for Hoshino Maru’s first ever singing performance.

Maru smiled even wider. Her eyes are being prickled with tears as she savours the privilege of singing in front of this people. Who would have thought that she hated doing this before but here she is, being filled with joy after making everyone moved with her performance.

She loves the sight of the lightsticks, how they glittered in the dark like the stars that she admires. If only this will last… but… all good things would come to an end…

“M-Maru-chan!” Kojiharu called out to her as she remained standing there even if the focus has already went back on the main stage. Maru’s eyes are wide open and tears are rolling down her cheeks. She’s frozen to where she is standing.

Kojiharu reached out for her and she started to panic at the sight of the red fluid flowing from Maru’s nose. She immediately made Maru sit to avoid attracting attention. She reached for a tissue and helped Maru wipe her nosebleed.

“K-Kojima-san…” Maru called her with a cracked voice. Her face painted with fear. “I… I cannot see…”

-TBC-
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:01:49 PM by shortcut48 »

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-21) AKB48 Kouhaku Uta Gassen
« Reply #211 on: February 22, 2017, 03:29:41 AM »
thank you for the update!!
MaruParu is cute pairing~ :shy2: I feel bad for yuihan now :err:
oh? even Takamina came just to meet Maru in person... lucky Maru-kun... :hehehe:
wait.... she can't.... see?
NOOOO
WHAT HAPPENED WITH MARUUU!! :frustrated: :gyaaah:

I'm waiting for the next chapter now... :fainted:

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-21) AKB48 Kouhaku Uta Gassen
« Reply #212 on: February 22, 2017, 07:00:19 AM »
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :panic:
THIS IS IT NOOOOOOOO!!! YEEEEEEEESSS!!!! LOL  XD

Gosh the dramas are coming again. Bring it!
Will this story have a happy end cuz I like tragic stories... lol just kidding... this story is too precious to have not a happy end.

And omg my oshimen just came in and i jumped literally here! Yea, Takamina  :heart:

@Erza_Jerusalem-san, I hope you get rid of your business. XD What made you shed tears anyway? :)

Oh and that? ^ well, my uncle (closest) just got buried a few days ago, so yeah..  :)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: February 22, 2017, 08:49:34 AM »
 :imdead:

Offline Captain Haruppi

• Ranze's Stylist
« Reply #214 on: February 22, 2017, 09:22:43 AM »
I just went on a surgery then this happens UwU.

Maru......  :gyaaah:

Lay My Hat try this if it's not working

Offline hackata48

• Knight of the Starmark 19th Legion and the 'Chosen' Warrior
  • Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
    • hackata48
« Reply #215 on: February 22, 2017, 04:23:43 PM »
*switches Switchblade Knight*

Okay Rosalie, sit down and try not to scream.

I am gonna perform Eye Transplant on you.

XD

*Psychotic Laughter*
"WHERES THE FIGHTING AT?!?"

"SPACE MARINES! ATTACK!"

Author of the Barbarian's Cherry Blossom AKB48/Endless Legend fic
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39549.0

Knight and Chapter Master of Starmarie
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39562.0

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Love AKB48G!! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #216 on: February 23, 2017, 11:38:23 AM »
Cut-san, please don't do this to her. To them both.
Not after her and Paru are finally...........

Also have you seen my message?
Just asking.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 09:42:28 AM by Goto24 »

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-26) Unofficial Member
« Reply #217 on: February 26, 2017, 03:38:32 PM »
@Erza_Jerusalem-san, I'm sorry to know that... My condolences...  :cry:

@Captain Haruppi-san, I hope you get well soon...

@hackata48-san, I hope your friend isn't choking everytime you say her name on this thread.

@Goto24-san, Yes. I have read your message and sent a reply. I have sent you messages before hand. Have you seen them?

And yes, here is the next chapter. Sorry. I tried to draw and failed at some parts. I based the hair on that guy that came out with Paru on a photoshoot.

Things That Mix -48G Fanfic
Unofficial Member

Unofficial Member – Hoshino Maru (Maru-sama)

Team: None
Name: Hoshino Maru (星埜 まる)
Nickname: Maru-sama (まるさま) / MMG

BIRTH INFO:

Birthdate: ??/??/1994
Birthplace: Unknown
Blood type: A
Current Age: 22

SIZES:
Height: 165.5cm

PROFESSIONAL INFO:

Agency: AKS
Social Networks: All private

TRIVIA:
Favorite foods: Samgyupsal (Korean Barbeque), Shio Ramen
Favorite drink: Chocolate Drink
Favorite snack: Honey Butter Chips
Favorite color: Grey
Favorite number: 48
Favorite season: Autumn
Favorite AKB song: Dareka No Tame Ni, UZA, Beginner
Favorite actress: Shimazaki Haruka
Special Skill: Bumping to glass doors

• The girl who helped Shimazaki Haruka when she got lost in Korea.
  • Saved Watanabe Miyuki from some sort of stalker attack while she is hanging out alone in a game center
  • An excellent photographer and loves stargazing.
  • Gained attention when Milky and Paruru are caught to be so into her during the shoot of Milky’s graduation SP.
  • Introduced by Milky as her daughter with Yamamoto Sayaka as the father. Paruru disagreed with it and claimed her to be her child with Yokoyama Yui as the father.
  • Gained the nickname Mysterious Masked Girl for she first appeared with a masked on and made everyone curious. The same hashtag trended in twitter for 24hours.
  • Garnered even more recognition after risking her life in saving Miyawaki Sakura from an attacker during the Love Trip National Handshake Event.
  • Appeared in a press conference and asked the people to support AKB’s SSK.
  • MaruMaruGundan was formed. An army dedicated to protecting idols with Hoshino Maru as their ‘leader’ and inspiration.
  • Granted a lifetime free entrance to AKB’s theater shows and concerts after the handshake incident.
  • Received a camera from Akimoto Yasushi himself as his gratitude for saving Sakura.
  • Went lost in the public’s sight after SSK but had a grand comeback as she stood with Matsui Jurina as WCenter of UZA in a SP of Music Station. This is where she first removed the mask and showed her bare face to whole of Japan.
  • Had her first TV guesting in AKBINGO where she did Danso under the name Marco-kun.
  • Kodama Haruka is her oshimen. She picked Haruppi over Sakura during confession time.
  • The hypnotism prank backfired on her where Matsui Jurina kissed her to wake her up from the alleged hypnotism. Sakura and Paruru raced to kiss her but Jurina won the kiss.
  • Allegedly likes to receive nicknames from the people she gets close with.
  • Majestically saved Shiraishi Mai in a dokkiri done in Nogibingo where the latter was ‘harassed’ by a supposedly new Program Director.
  • Fainted and had a severe nosebleed after the Nogibingo dark room segment. She is apparently afraid of the dark and has nosebleed everytime she’s in extreme fear.
  • Attended AKB’s Thanksgiving Festival with Jurina in a Danso outfit which made big fuzz on wota sites.
  • Went to Haruppi’s event as Bonta-kun to avoid being bashed for special treatment. Saved Haruppi from antis.
  • The OPLAN: OSHIHEN of the younger generations failed when she remained strong as a Haruppi-oshi.
  • Took Paruru’s place in the Janken Tournament and came out wearing a combination of Maeda Atsuko and Oshima Yuko’s characters on Majisuka Gakuen. The two also came out with her as support.
  • Her first handshake event was attended by almost 5000 people.
  • Was announced as one of the participants of the NHK Yume no Senbatsu Election which shocked everyone. She surprisingly got included at the preliminary results.
  • Performed Shota Shimizu’s DREAM at the 6th AKB48 Kouhaku Uta Gassen.

She got included in the preliminary results! Let’s prepare for Maru-sama’s domination of the group!

I’m wondering what her current ranking is! She is really something!

I believe she is being pushed like this because Paruru is already graduating. They need someone to replace her.

No one can replace Paruru, okay!? Maru-sama will be a new figure in the group. She has a good character but I don’t think she can replace Paruru!

Maru-sama’s popularity really sky rocketed! She hasn’t been around for a year but she already got a lot of people’s heart!

Of course she got close with the prominent members that’s why she got the attention she needs! I tell all of you that this girl knows her game! She knows how to play everything!

She’s clearly using the other members’ popularity for herself! Unbelievable!

Stop the hate, please? Remember she rescued all of them at a certain situation! And remember that she was not asking for recognition even after she risked her life for Sakuratan! She even asked us to focus on the election than to her!

Am I the only one here who is still curious about her personal infos? A lot of essentials infos are yet to be discussed!

She was found in Korea so I think she is Korean. She looks like someone in the middle of being Korean and Japanese. She has the face that Japanese people would like so I guess that’s the reason why the issue about her nationality immediately died. No one bothered about it anymore.

If she is Korean then that is not her real name!

What is her real name!??

Do you guys realize it just now!!!!?

AKS sure knows how to cover this girl in mystery!

Which we can all agree that we really love, don't we?

Let’s just see what will happen to Hoshino Maru next year as well.

I hope Maru-sama would shine even brighter.

MARU laughed at the sight of Kojiharu’s pouting face. She took a bow of apology while still snickering. Kojiharu hit her at her shoulder like she means it but Maru is still laughing.

“You really scared the cat out of me, Maru-chan!” Nyan hissed at her. “I will never forgive you because of that joke!”

Maru scratched her head. “I’m really sorry for pulling that joke on you, Kojima-san. I guess that will help you remember me.”

The knot formed by Kojiharu’s eyebrows furrowed even more.

“I will never forget what you have done to me! Faking a nosebleed and suddenly saying that you cannot see!? You almost gave me a heart attack!”

“I’m okay, I’m okay…” Maru smiled and removed her glasses. “See? I can see how pissed you are even without my glasses.”

“Mou~~~”

The two just finished some TV show recording and is on the same car where the manager will drop them at different locations.  It has been a week after AKB48′s Kouhaku, a few days before Paruru’s graduation.

“Where are you going next, Kojima-san?” Maru asked. She’s looking at the busy street.

“Hmm…” The senpai thought aloud. “I’m going on a magazine photo shoot. How about you?”

“I’m free until evening. I’m going to meet some people before going to Haruka’s radio show.”

Haruna smiled at what she heard. “Going strong with Paruru-chan?”

Maru just put up a faint smile and just shrugged her shoulders. Haruna poked her in the side which made her shrieked.

“What’s that for, Kojima-san!?”

“You don’t have to be shy, you know? If you love each other then be proud of it!” Nyan Nyan lectured her while lowkey giggling.

Maru’s cheeks turned red for a second. “Look who is talking when you are always a tsundere when it comes to Oshima-san.”

“Mou, Yuu-chan’s clingy level is really something, you know?” Nyan suddenly smiled sweetly which made Maru taken aback. “I’m going on a vacation with her this upcoming year-end holiday. Do you have any plans with Paruru-chan?”

“Uhh… About that…”

“Don’t tell me you don’t have anything planned?” Nyan asked with a face of disbelief. “Are you thinking that Paruru-chan is really that salty .that she will not expect something from you this Christmas?”

“N-No… It’s not like that—“

“Then what is it?”

Maru sighed and scratched her head. “It will be her graduation after Christmas. I don’t think she will be free to go on a date before that day. Then there will be the Kouhaku at the end of the year. I don’t know if I could invite her in a vacation with that kind of schedule.”

“Just a Christmas date will do! It won’t be bad!”

“We are here now Kojima-san.” The driver said as he stopped the car in front of a certain building.

“Hai~” Kojiharu turned to Maru for one last time before going out of the car. “Ask her out on Christmas. She will really like it. Ja ne~”

Nyan Nyan winked at her and then went out. Maru shrunk down her seat after releasing a deep, deep sigh.

“A date, huh?”

SAYANEE’s eyebrows twitched after seeing Maru waving at them while happily eating some crepe. Milky chuckled at her reaction with the surprise that she prepared for her.

“Miyuki…Are you telling me that your surprise to me is this little punk?” Sayanee asked Milky who ran to embrace her Ijiwaru. The cringe is too evident at Maru’s face but she then smiled at Milky.

“Are you surprised with my gift?”

Sayanee rolled her eyes and sat on the other side of Maru. She poked her face and Maru was fast enough to swat her hand away.

“You are telling me that this kiddo is your gift to me?” Sayanee released a frustrated sigh. “Come on, Miyuki. I thought we are going to have a date?”

Maru gawked at her. “I am sorry for disturbing your date!”

“Tch.”

They are sitting at a familiar bench inside a gaming center in Akihabara. It is as lively as the time when Maru first came in to that place.

“So what’s up with this setup?” Sayanee asked while looking around the busy place. “And are you sure that you are not going to use a mask?”

“I can’t help it. I am eating, you see? You want some?”

“Let me have some~” Milky pulled down her mask, held Maru’s hands and took a bite from her crepe. Sayanee gritted her teeth at what she is seeing.

“Don’t kill me, Shakure King. I’m just sharing some to Miyuki.”

Sayanee just facepalmed and then waited for the two to finish the crepe.

“So what do you want now?” Sayanee irritably asked. She has been waiting for the day where she can be free and have a date with her Milky after a very long time but there is this cute third wheel.

Maru started to grin like a cute child. “Let’s just spend some time gaming!”

A few moments later...

“WHAT THE HELL was that?” Sayanee burst into more laughter at Maru’s score at the FPS game. “Where did you get the confidence to ask me on a game where I will just mop you in the floor? Did you even hit anything?”

Maru looked sharply at Sayanee but the NMB’s ace isn’t farced. Milky is just giggling while watching them.

“You have to change your glasses already, kiddo!”

Sayanee continued to laugh. She’s so happy that she won at almost everything. Maru just shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

“I think that was enough for me. I’m sorry for taking an hour and a half of your precious date.” Maru raised up her hands as a sign of surrender.

“I’m glad that you know when to surrender!”

Maru put her hands on her pockets. Milky immediately clung unto her arm which made Sayanee’s eyebrows twitched again.

“I just have one more request…”

“Hurry up and don’t waste our time.”

Maru just shrugged her shoulders and then turned to the machine where she wants to go next.

“P-Purikura!?” Milky asked, bewildered. Maru winked at her as a yes to whatever she is thinking.

“It will not be bad to take some family picture for once, right?”

SayaMilky’s jaws dropped in synchronization. They looked at each other, asking if they heard the same thing and if they heard Maru right.

“You said family picture, right?” Sayanee asked in disbelief.

“You know, Shakure King, you badly need to clean your ears.” Maru then marched to the exact same machine where she pulled Milky at their first meeting. The two were left standing, still bewildered at what is happening.

“Don’t tell me you two are planning to make me take a family picture alone.” Maru complained while peeking from the curtain of the purikura machine. The two jumped on their places and rushed inside the machine.

They made funny poses and obviously enjoyed taking pictures. The magazine photoshoots that Maru has undergone to must’ve helped her improve in posing in front of the camera. The developed pictures are so funny yet wonderful. Maru even made fun of Sayanee’s chin when it appeared to be sticking out even more at one picture.

“These are marvelous!” Milky giggled while looking at the pictures. “Thank you, Waru-kun!”

“Do you want to take an ordinary groufie?” Maru asked and then readied her phone. The two automatically posed for the picture and Maru took good three pictures. The satisfaction on her face cannot be erased. “I’m going to send this to you later.”

Sayanee looked at Maru. She can sense that something is definitely wrong. Maru isn’t the type that lets her picture be taken just like that but here she is initiating on taking pictures.

“Why are you looking like that to me, Shakure King?” Maru looked at her with lazy eyes.

Sayanee crossed her arms in suspicion. “Did you take some drug that’s why you are acting like this?”

Maru’s eyes widened for a moment but then she avoided Sayanee’s stare. She smiled and looked back at the pictures. “Maybe.”

“What are you say—“

“Waru-kun, let’s take a two-shot together!”

The two both jumped out of their skins at that sudden request of Milky. The mighty fisher just mischievously smiled at them. She clung on Sayaka and looked up at her.

“Please, Sayaka~ I just need to accomplish something~ I should go grab this chance~” Milky seductively whispered at her which immediately softened her heart. She looked at Maru but the girl is heavily shaking her head, telling her to disagree.

“A-A-Alright, I don’t have anything against it anyway.”

Maru slapped her forehead at the affirmation of Sayanee while a loud ‘Yay’ was heard from Milky. The fisher immediately dragged Maru inside the booth. She happily operated the machine. Maru is just watching her. Judging that smile on Milky’s face, she knows that she is up to something.

“Waru-kun~” Maru gulped at that call. She knows she will be roasted in a little while. “Remember when you teased me that time?”

“Y-Y-You see, Miyuki… T-That time was—“

Milky sneered at her then pulled her arms to make her embrace her. Milky’s eyes are set on Maru while the latter tries her hardest to keep her face away from the predator.

“Do you also remember that night when you got drunk? Do you remember what you said?”

Maru’s eyes widened even more. She could feel where Milky is directing her hands. Sweat started to break out from her back and forehead. She tried to resist the temptation but she felt even weaker when Milky softly blew at her neck.

Her hands gave up and let it get directed to where Milky directed them then the picture was taken. Milky rushed to see and edit the picture. She didn’t stop giggling while Maru is already facing the corner, punishing herself for what she has done.

“It’s my revenge for what you did back then!”

“Thanks for letting me touch your butt in exchange of me violating your mask. Yeah… That’s a good revenge.”

Maru shook her head. She knows she will eat plenty of rock salts if a certain salty girl get to knew what she has done.

Milky just giggled and fell silent for a moment. Her face turned a little more serious but that cute smile is still on her face.

“If only I knew that you will appear in my life, I would not decide to graduate…”

Maru slowly drifted her head from the corner and looked at Milky. “What are you talking about?”

“Hmm… I mean I want to remain an idol for you. If only I knew that you would come, I would stay a little bit longer just to be with you.”

A sigh of regret came out from Milky while Maru is just watching her back.

“I had the urge to withdraw my graduation but I don’t know if such a thing is allowed. I seriously wanted to stay because I want to take care of you and see you more often.”

“Miyuki…”

“I didn’t realize how great idols existence can be until I met you. I felt like I found a new reason to continue but my graduation is already set… Done!”

She tapped the finish button and the picture started printing. She then turned to Maru with the same faint smile on her face. She tried to look at her eyes but she couldn’t bare to look at her for a long time.

“You know… If my relationship with Sayaka didn’t get fixed… and if only I didn’t notice that there is something between you and Paruru-chan… I could’ve… I could have…--“

“Hey, the picture is already printing!” Sayanee shouted which made both of them jerked. “Get out already.”

The two just looked at each other. Milky knew that it will get more awkward so she started to force a laugh. “What am I even saying?”

Maru relaxed her back and smiled as she scratches her head. She pulled something from the pocket of her coat and handed it to Milky. The confused fisher just took the laminated paper and slowly flipped it. Miyuki’s sight started to be clouded with tears as it turned out to be the picture they took at the same purikura machine at the first time they met.

“Are you tearing up because you look so unprepared on that?”

“It’s not that, Waru-kun…” She looked up to prevent the tears from falling down then sobbed. “Why are you giving this to me? It’s as if you are—“

She wasn’t able to speak anymore when Maru pulled her for a hug. She couldn’t see Maru’s face but she knows she’s smiling based on the tone of her voice… but why does it seem off?

“Thank you, Miyuki… For wondering around here that time… Meeting you is a blessing. I hope you have more fun with your life and shine even brighter. You don’t know how many times your smile and silliness has saved me. Thank you…”

Maru let go of her and smiled widely at her. Milky was about to say something but Maru just jumped out of the machine like a happy bunny which surprised the anxiously waiting Sayanee. She hung her arm around Sayanee’s neck still wearing that huge, happy smile.

“Nandeyanen! You surprised me, kid—“

Saya-papa, thank you so much! It’s really fun whenever you are around…” Maru playfully raised Sayanee’s chin. “Keep rocking on, Shakure King! This chin will lead you to high places!”

“Y-Y-You—“

She was about to grab Maru by the collar but the glasses girl was fast enough to escape from her. The pair looked so surprised by her sudden hyper activeness. They look at her with flabbergasted faces which made Maru snicker. She calmed herself and looked back at them. She took a 90 degree bow.

“Thank you so much for taking good care of me. I’m still in your care.” She then gave a cute salute and started walking away.

“H-Hey!” Sayanee called out. “Where do you think you are going?”

Maru stopped but didn’t look at them. “I’m going to my next work. I won’t bother your date anymore. See you around.” She wore her mask and continued walking. The two saw her waved her hand as she disappeared in the crowd.

Sayanee thawed from where she is standing and then looked at Miyuki who is still inside the booth. She shook her head and guided Milky out.

“That kid is really making me worry…” She stated with a knot on her forehead. “She just called me Saya-papa! Did you hear that?”

Miyuki just looked at her girlfriend while hugging the picture Maru gave her. She went to get the newly printed picture, put it on her sling bag and made sure it is safe. She heaved a deep sigh with her eyes closed as if drying the verging tears.

Now with her usual smile, Miyuki clung back to Sayanee and started to walk.

“Don’t worry about our Waru-kun… She will be fine. She is Waru-kun, remember?”

“Well…” Sayanee shrugged her shoulders. “I’m quite glad that we spent time with her today.”

Milky suddenly chuckled which piqued Sayanee’s curiosity. “Why?” She asked.

“I know to whom Waru-kun inherited her being tsundere.”

The two went on their way, trying to shake off the uneasiness in their hearts….while…someone got stuck on the comfort room of the game center; trying hard to stop her nosebleed.

-TBC-

Are you ready?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 03:46:22 PM by shortcut48 »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-26) Unofficial Member
« Reply #218 on: February 27, 2017, 06:44:27 AM »
I know that she wasn't really joking for having nosebleed at the kouhaku :cry:

So the farewell gift is a 'date' with every of them. And the first one is SayaMilky
The last one should be paruru at the Christmas date

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-26) Unofficial Member
« Reply #219 on: February 27, 2017, 09:31:21 AM »
thank you for the update author-san^^

thank you for the drawing and some info about Maru^^

i think Maru looks like someone that i know at the first glance especially her hair style and that round glasses ;) XD

MARU laughed at the sight of Kojiharu’s pouting face. She took a bow of apology while still snickering. Kojiharu hit her at her shoulder like she means it but Maru is still laughing.

“You really scared the cat out of me, Maru-chan!” Nyan hissed at her. “I will never forgive you because of that joke!”

Maru scratched her head. “I’m really sorry for pulling that joke on you, Kojima-san. I guess that will help you remember me.”
it's not a joke! don't believe that Maru, Kojima-san.. :cry: she's really having a nosebleed at that time :cry: :cry:

a date as a farewell gift huh... :cry:
“P-Purikura!?” Milky asked, bewildered. Maru winked at her as a yes to whatever she is thinking.
is she trying to remind Milky about their first meeting? i wonder about her next target now... :huhuh

Miyuki just looked at her girlfriend while hugging the picture Maru gave her. She went to get the newly printed picture, put it on her sling bag and made sure it is safe. She heaved a deep sigh with her eyes closed as if drying the verging tears.

Now with her usual smile, Miyuki clung back to Sayanee and started to walk.

“Don’t worry about our Waru-kun… She will be fine. She is Waru-kun, remember?”

“Well…” Sayanee shrugged her shoulders. “I’m quite glad that we spent time with her today.”

Milky suddenly chuckled which piqued Sayanee’s curiosity. “Why?” She asked.

“I know to whom Waru-kun inherited her being tsundere.”

The two went on their way, trying to shake off the uneasiness in their hearts….while…someone got stuck on the comfort room of the game center; trying hard to stop her nosebleed.
you know... i'm crying at this part huhu :cry: :cry: it's like a countdown has started for Maru-kunn... :cry: :cry:

and...
Are you ready?
WE ARE NOT READY FOR THIS.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

JPHiP Radio (43/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - All Black or Nothing