I did quick analysis based on the MV:
- Fukumura & Yokoyama get 2 solo lines
- Ikuta, Kudo, Oda, Kaga get 1 solo line
- Iikubo, Ishida, Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga 0 solo lines
When two or three people are singing,
- Kudo is shown singing 5 times
- Yokoyama and Nonaka 4 times
- Iikubo, Oda, Kaga 3 times
- Fukumura, Ishida, Ogata, Makino, Haga 2 times
- Ikuta 0 times (she does have shared lines, but you can't really see it in an obvious way, which is what I was interested in)
In addition to the above, these are the number of solo shots during chorus etc. group lines;
(+number) means times that these members were focused/central on camera during dance shot:
- Kaga 6(+2)
- Ishida 5(+2)
- Oda 5
- Haga, Yokoyama 4(+1)
- Fukumura, Ikuta, Iikubo 4
- Nonaka 3
- Kudo, Makino 2
- Ogata 1 (+1)
In total these add up to a weird sum of "focus given in the MV" of:
- Yokoyama 10 (+1)
- Kaga 9 (+2)
- Oda 9
- Fukumura, Kudo 8
- Ishida 7 (+2)
- Iikubo, Nonaka 7
- Haga 6 (+1)
- Ikuta 5
- Makino 4
- Ogata 3 (+1)
Note that these numbers probably aren't exact, since I did this very quickly; you should think of them as the "general idea".
HOWEVER numbers don't tell everything, since there are notable qualitative differences between screen time.
For instance, it's not just that Yokoyama got a lot of screen time. She was also:
- The first person to have a solo line
- The first to dance during the dance break with her and Kaga in focus
- The last to walk towards the camera during the part when everyone does
- Got the last solo shot
So basically, Yokoyama was the first member they wanted people to notice, the last member they wanted us to see, and the member they wanted us to see the most in between. Kaga and Yokoyama *sort of* got the same amount of screen time as newbies, but it was qualitatively very different. There were also some moments of them in central positions during the dance shot, where I marked 4 for Yokoyama and 2 for Kaga, but honestly I'm not sure now what I based that on, so it's kind of sloppy information.
Also, even if Ikuta didn't receive that much screen time, it is notable that she had a solo line, and that kind of screen time beats other kinds of screen time. It's the most valuable kind of screen time really, unless it's a special kind of MV like Kobushi Factory's "Sakura Night Fever" (with Tagucchi as the tree). So congrats Eripon.
I'm kind of more interested to see the other MV now...