JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Kaigan Doori

Author Topic: My Handsome Girlfriend - Chapter 7B (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu & others) 27/11/15  (Read 43673 times)

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Role reversal????

Hehe...nice..

Kojiyuu

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
“There was a banana peel and... I didn’t saw that..”
epic 😂😂
“Wait! That’s not fair!” Rena then ask for the help. “Jurina! Help me here!”

“With pleasure, ma’am!”

Now the member of chasing phone game have increased.

Rena approach her junior. Like a general in war, she tell the glasses girl her war plan. “Listen here. The plan is, Jurina.. you chase Yui’s phone, while I taking care Sayaka’s.”

Jurina just nodded.

“This mission is very important, with our life depend on it. So don’t you dare to give up. Understand?”

The young glasses warrior saluted. “Yes, ma’am!”

“MISSION COMMENCE!” As the briefing end, the two heroes back to their assigned position. Jurina run to the singer and cornering her. Realizing that she is in a pinch she searches for a way.
like a pup but heck thier awsome..
”I heard the new teacher is gonna do her debut in a few days..”

“You mean that new English teacher?” Haruna said with the tissue still in her nostril. “I think her name is Irie-ah, Iriyama Anna and.. I could smell some troubles coming from her..”
annin is going to appear 😍 will their be a rivalry since rena stalks jurina and annin well she fell at jurina on thier first meeting right? I forgot what chapter is that but I can't wait for it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 11:04:55 AM by yuuri14 »

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline Azusa

Haruna is a pervert ... haha ... so funny ...
thanks for your nice update ...
waiting for the next ...

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Ahhaahha Poor Mayu

Lol they play games is so loud

Hoho Rena i see what you did there~~

Update soon

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
 :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

:kneelbow: :on drink:

Thanks for the updateee~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline xerone914

• Rena's Mole
  • my girlcrush JurinaRena || WMATSUI <3
Author-san~~ update soon pleaaase~~

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
Author-san update soon   :banghead: :cry: :dunno: :pleeease: :luvluv1: :ptam-shy:
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
OMG!!! WMATSUI!! ♡♡♡ XD XD

author-san! give me more wmatsui moment!

can't wait for your next update :D

semangat!!! 
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
Uwaaaa I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did Haruna swap her role with Yuko ahahhaha. Perverted Haruna is so damn interesting. Please update~~~~~~~~~~~~ :hehehe: :ding: :ding: :ding: :ding: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
Yo, it's me! IT'S BEEN A WHILE! Gosh! XD

Sorry, a lot of things happened.. so i can't write the story. Anyways, please enjoy this short drabble~ :bow:  :thumbsup

Don't worry, I'm gonna write the continuation of chapter 6, so...

See ya~ :twothumbs O0

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Side Story : Shopping with MaYuki

“Uhm..”

“Pumpkins, check. Cabbages? Check. The vegetables are all done~”

“Yukirin..”

“Now, where is the meats section?”

“...Can we just go home?”

“Huh? What’s wrong, Mayuyu? We're just getting started!”

“But, this is not right..”

“Aww~ come on don’t be like that, dear~” The tall girl said to her girlfriend. “Now, be a good girl and help me pick the good ones~”

“I know..but..” Mayu sighed. She was very happy when Yuki ask her for a ‘shopping date.’ She imagined holding hand with Yuki while decided what they will eat for dinner and bought the ingredients. Just like a newlywed couple do.

But, sometimes the reality can be very cruel..

“HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CARRY ALL OF THIS? YOU THINK I’M A SUPERGIRL OR SOMETHING, HUH?!”

Even the cute and shy little Mayu, have her limits.

“Hmmm... I thought you want to go shopping with me?” The taller girl asks innocently.

YUKI use the ‘Innocent Eyes’, MAYU feels ‘guilty’!

It’s super effective!

Her life points decreasing significantly!

“Ugh.. B-but... It's not... FINE!”

YUKI WINS!

“Yeay, Mayuyu is da best~ Let’s go~ There are still more to buy. And don’t forget to carry that~” Yuki winks at her girlfriend and went to the deeper side of the mall. Leaving poor Mayu and the heavy groceries behind.

“WHAT?! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!”
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 11:39:52 AM by gilangfajri »

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: My Handsome Girlfriend : Side Story 1 (MaYuki) Updated!
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2015, 11:59:02 AM »
Yes its been a while.. :banghead: Dont worry I always waiting.. :w00t:
poor Mayu she can't reject her girlfriend.. :lol:
I think I can help Mayu to bring the groceries..  8)
But I'm just joking cz Yukirin will definitely buy  a lot.. :twisted: :lol:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2015, 06:08:49 PM »
Cute Mayuki!! :wub:
Poor Mayu ... being defeated by Cruel but sweet Yuki... :sweatdrop:
Thanks alot for this, author-san! :bow: keep it up!! :cow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2015, 01:13:55 AM »
As expected yuki's over reaction... But the mayuki moment though!! :wub: update soon!

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2015, 05:28:52 PM »

CHAPTER 6A

“Rena-chan~”

Ugh.. who called me?

“It’s me! Mou, you don’t even know your mother voice!”

Mom? But, isn’t she died already? That’s mean.. i’m also dead already?! But how?!

“Stupid daughter! This is your dream, so i can appear as much as i like~”

“Hey, you can read my mind?!”

The voice sighs. “Of course i can, because this is the Dream World..”

“Is that really you?! But i can’t see you..”

The older woman in white smiled and shows herself. “Come here, Rena dear~”

“Mommy! I miss you!”

Rena’s mother replied the hug. “Me too~ Ah, how about your school?”

“Hmm.. boring as usual. But.. there is one girl that successfully caught my attention.. She is very smart and funny.. She’s kinda have a mysterious aura..” The pale girl blushes, because the sight of Jurina entered her mind.

“You mean, that handsome girl?”

“H-huh? Who are you talking about? She wears thick old-fashioned glasses and have annoying short hair with bangs and she’s not handsome.. You got the wrong person..”

“Ah, is that so? My bad~ but... you really like her a lot, don’t you?” Mrs. Matsui ask while wiggling her eyebrows.

The question makes Rena flinch. Her face turned red, and she can’t speak properly. “Uh.. I.. Yes..”

“Awww~ my little girl has become a woman, now~ ohoho~”

They say if a girl fall in love, she finally becomes a woman. And being a woman means, she have to fight for her love. And it’s the first time Rena head over heels for someone. So, she’s not sure what to do. “Mom.. C-can you give me some love advices? I mean, this is new for me.. so..”

“Hmm, too bad.. I don’t have any advice for love..”

“I-is that so?”

Mrs. Matsui smiled and pat her beloved girl. She need encourage her only daughter. Afterall, what Rena need now is a wise word from her beloved mom. “Don’t worry. Just keep on loving, and true happiness will surely come after you, Rena-chan.”

“Thank you, mom. You’re the best..”

BEEP.

“Ah that’s the signal. I must go now! Tell your father to take a little break from his work, and take care, Rena~” The older woman figure began to leave and went flying forward. “We will surely meet again, my daughter~”

Rena automatically chasing after her mother figure. She’s afraid that she can’t see her mother again. She definitely doesn’t want to lose her again. “W-wait! Where are you going? Mom-”

CRASH.

“Dammit. It hurts..”

“Rena-chan? Are you okay?!” The young glasses asistant came rushing to her mistress who just fell from the big bed. Judging from the falling sound, Rena must fell really hard.

“Hngh? Where’s Mom?”

Mayu who doesn’t know that Rena has met her Mother in a dream, began to panic. “A-ah, let’s go to a doctor before it’s too late!”

“..Mayu?“ The pale beauty spoke earning a confusion look from her personal asisstant. “Aw, it seems i am back in Reality.. Sucks..”

Mayu glad that the young heiress seems alright, eventhough she has no idea what Rena just said. “W-what are you saying- oh no! Get ready, Rena-chan or we’ll be late!”

Rena yawns. She’s still sleepy and want to continue her journey in the Dream world.“This is Sunday, why would we must go to school?”  Yeah, is there any stupid person who would go to school on Sunday? Today is Sunday, right? 

Or not?

“Tsk, you must hit the floor very hard earlier..  I’ll tell you once more.. This. Is. Monday! M-O-N-D-A-Y!”

“NO. WAY.” Rena who still doesn’t believe Mayu hurriedly check her smartphone.

Monday - August- 2016.
You have one unread mail.

“It really Monday! How could i forget the day?!”

Thus, she began recalling what happened last night.

The image of Mayu, Jurina, and their friends flashes through her mind.

It all started when Yuki decided to visit her girlfriend at night. Rena gave the permission to her with one condition, don’t bring any alcoholic drinks. Because she have to study.
Without Rena knows, Yuki brought along her bandmates, including Matsui Jurina, and hid some alcohols which she took from her home.

Rena asked Mayu to welcome the girls and not to bother her because she needs to concentrate in her room. But, after some minutes she can’t focus on study because the annoying voices from living room. She went to check on MaYuki couple but surprised when she sees the band members fooling around.
Then her crush greeted her with the smile that she loved. She simply can’t resist her.

She forget about the study and spent some time to chat with Jurina. But after she drank a glass of water from Yuki, everything went blurry..

It turned out that she drank some vodkas.

And she, Matsui Rena, is very weak against alcohol.      

===

“Y-you were pretty drunk last night, Rena-chan.. It seems you accidentally drank some alcohols..”

“SHIT.”

This is bad. She can’t remember the rest of the night. What if she do something crazy, something indecent to Jurina? And if she accidentally blurt out her feelings for the short haired girl?
Rena know for sure, she definitely do something stupid last night. Well, her experiences with alcohol were bad and in the end she always embarasses herself.

That jerk, Kashiwagi, how could she still brought alcohols?!

She’s not ready to face Jurina. That’s right, she doesn’t need to go to school today.

“Uh.. Mayu, just tell the teacher that some viruses infecting me and turned me into a melonpan zombie.”

“...”

“Or you could said that Matsui Rena can’t go to school today, because she have to catch some wild Pokemons. Yeah, that’s seem more reasonable to me..”

“..You can’t. We have physical examination today.”

“Meh, that’s not important. I still want to skip school.”

“Yuko-sensei said that if we don’t take her class today, she will give a zero point on practical lesson..”

“Well, i can deal with it another day.”

“..What would you do about the Math quiz?”

“Easy, i can talk to the teach- Wait, WHAT?!”

“Y-yeah.. if she get mad at you, i don’t even know what to do..”

She completely forgot about the quiz, the true reason of her study last night. She doesn’t want to skip this test.

She can’t.

She have to take the quiz or else the scary teacher, Wakatsuki Yumi, will punish and torture her endlessly.

Now, she doesn’t have any choice, does she?

“Just kill me me now, pleaaseeeeeeeeee!”

---------

Class 1-K. At the same time.

“Ugh.. so sleepy..”

Jurina yawned for the nth time. She feels very sleepy. Why would her bandmates had a ‘party’ last night, when they have to go to school the next day? Seriously, Jurina doesn’t get them. They said, “Don’t worry, we will go home before midnight.” In the end they didn’t go home and slept at Rena-chan’s house. What a bunch of liars..

“What? Of course they go to school today. How? Well, their personal assistant brought the uniforms from their houses and prepare everything from the foods to school bags, so they could go to Akiba Gakuen on time. What about me? Hmm.. I woke up at 5 and go home to prepare everything..  It was annoying, not to mention Uncle Ryu scolding..”

So, that’s the story from Jurina’s side.

Tsk, the riches always have it easy.. Wait..

Who is she speaking to?

“Ah, i haven’t ask about her condition. I better mail her..”

Hey, Rena-chan~
Are you okay now? You were pretty drunk last night.. Anyway, see you soon~

Jurina^^

She let out a long sigh. “As i thought, alcohols are bad.. I shouldn’t let Yuki-chan brought her father drinks again..”

“Whoa, that nerd always come first!”

The students who just arrived began to swarm over the silent Jurina. It’s starts again.

“She’s so skinny~ I bet she doesn’t have any money to buy a decent food!”

“Look at that pathetic bangs? Haha~”

“You see her glasses? Who would want to wear something lame like that?

Insults.
She already used to it. This is the common thing in a prestigious school like Akiba Gakuen.

When commoners with no high title or no wealth get accepted to an exclusive institute because of scholarship, they will receives some unpleasant treatment from the rich students. The cause? Maybe ‘Jealously’ or ‘Sense of Superiority’ or ‘Fear of Strangers’. Unless you’re good looking or strong at fight, you’ll always be bullied.

“She can’t speak? Haha~”

“This nerd doesn’t have the right to talk to high status persons like us~”

Jurina always keep her composure. She let them say whatever they want to say about her geeky appearence. She feels contented about her current style. She doesn’t care.
But.. if they dare to do some physical abuse to someone weak or insult her family, she doesn’t let them go. She will kick their asses if she have to, no matter who they’re. Son of a yakuza family, or even the prime minister beloved child, she doesn’t afraid.

Well, she doesn’t need to go that far because she have good friends who will always helps her.

“Well, do you have some problems with her?” The class door clicked and Sayaka appear. Behind her are Yui and Yuki shooting death glares which makes the students froze.

The raven haired drummer smirk but keep her intimidate stare. It’s obvious that she doesn’t like the treatment Jurina receive from other students. “Hoho, looks like you all need some lesson.”

“Crap. It’s the members of Four Nobles of School, Yamamoto Sayaka and Kashiwagi Yuki!”

“T-they could mess with our family bussiness, so it’s better if we don’t make them angry..”

“A-ah, yeah, we better prepare for the class..” The swarming students now sit properly in their respective seat, because the Four Nobles could ruin their family bussiness easily and they don’t want to become beggars.

Jurina smiled at the dramatic appearance of her friends.  “Wow, you’re very scary Yuki-chan~”

“Geez.. they never learn their lesson.”

“Yeah, why don’t you just kick their asses? Or show your beautiful and handsome face? So they won’t disturb you again.”  Yui said and take out her chips she just bought from the cafeteria.

“Want me to take care of them? We, Yamamoto family will gladly help you.”

“Nah, let them be. I fully aware that kind of thing will happen to me if i enrolled here. They’re only a bunch of rich kid who don’t know what good or bad.” The glasses girl took one of Yui’s chips and eat within one second. “Oh, this is actually taste good.”

Sayaka and Yuki exchange smiles. Matsui Jurina, strong at fight, good looking, cheerful and a genius with kind heart , if she want she could be one of the hottest girl at school, but she keep her profile low and choose to become a normal person instead. In her friends eyes, Jurina is the most perfect girl they ever met.

“What if they still bully you?”

“I guess.. i don’t care as long they don’t do some physical contact to me?”

Sayaka sighs. “Seriously, I don’t get you, Juri-chan.”

“Hmph.. Well, i don’t get myself, too..” Jurina innocently said, earning some laughs from her three friends. “What’s so funny? Is there something on my face?”

Yuki quickly shook her head. “Nothing~”

“Hey, i heard that you made Mayu-chan carry all of your groceries on a shopping date?” Sayaka suddenly spoke.

Jurina grins. She already know the rest of the story from Mayu, but she wants to hear the story from the raven haired girl by making her felt guilty. “My poor little Mayu.. How could you do that to her fragile body..”

“Really? You’re so cruel, Yuki!”

“Uh.. i was only testing her! In the end, the one who carry the groceries was my bodyguard. I’m not that heartless.” Sayaka gave her a questioning looks. “I’m not lying! I just wanted to test whether Mayu really loves or not..”

“And the result was?”

“She was whining at first but still doing her best, maybe she doesn’t want to let me down..”

Yui with a sarcastic tone, replied. “Aww~ That’s so cute~ To think a small and weak girl like Mayu is willing to carry some heavy groceries for her selfish girlfriend here..”

SMACK.

“Stop hitting me all of sudden, will you?! ”

Yuki snorted. “Well, Mayuyu is very sweet. Unlike your salty girl who can’t honest with her feelings~”

“Huh? What did you say?! Haruka is more sweeter!”

“Are you blind? Mayu is more cute and better than her!”

“Uhm.. Why did i get a familiar feeling, like it ever happened before..” Jurina mumbles and look to Sayaka for a help. “Senpai, please.” 

“Stop it. You two.”

The guitar player firm voice successfully make the quarrel stop. Yui and Yuki become silent, they know that things will get messy if Sayaka get mad. They don’t want to feel the fist of Yamamoto Sayaka. It hurt like hell, seriously.

RING.

“Ah that’s the bell. Let’s go you two. See you later, Jurina~” Jurina laughs very hard when she saw Sayaka drag her two bandmates by pulling their uniform collar. Sayaka look like she just picked up two stray cats who want to kill each other.

The seats are all occupied already,and class will start soon. But Jurina’s mind wander around. Rena-chan haven’t reply her message. She kept looking at her phone, hoping that Rena-chan has replied her message.
She doesn’t know that the principal just entered the class with a beautiful young woman beside her.

“Ahem. This is your new English teacher. Please be kind to her.” The principal suddenly said. “Now, I’ll leave.” And just like the female principal went back to her office.

“Huh? Just like that? Alright, it’s my turn now..” The young teacher straightened up and greets her new students with bright smile. “Hello, i’m your new English teacher, Iriyama Anna!”

“Hey, she’s hawt~”
'
“Sensei, do you have a boyfriend?~”

“Hey, it’s so noisy. What happen- ANNIN?!” Jurina unsconciously shouted. It’s her, Jurina’s new friend and a big shot mafia’s daughter. And she just shouted her name like an idiot. “Oops..”

The new teacher startled when a glasses girl shouts her nickname. Someone knows her? But she never met this glasses girl. "Have we ever met?"

"Ugh, sorry. I mistook you for someone, sensei.."

“And you are?” The new teacher looked curiosly at the student list and found a familiar name. ”…Matsui Jurina?”

“A-ah, yes. That’s me..” Jurina awkwardly smile and hoping that Annin doesn’t recognized her. She’s know that the older woman is kind of dangerous.

“Hmm.. you have the same name as my friend.. it’s weird.”

“Uh- ah, Jurina is a common name, sensei..”

Annin who seems have an interest on her new students take a closer look to Jurina. “No, wait.. sorry to do this..” She said.. and suddenly snatch Jurina’s glasses away.

The short haired girl can’t do anything because the new teacher movement are unpredictable. Annin recognized her.

She only can cursed inwardly.

“Found ya, Jurina-kun~” 

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Update fast author-san pleasee
I'm waiting for thisss

Offline daichi matsui

• Silent reader 95% - Wmatsui_timemachine
  • If i left comment = Congratulation you are a great author!!
Finally an update :farofflook:
Thanks author san. Really good chapter  :twothumbs
Waiting for your update again. Please update ASAP  :kneelbow:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
AUTHOR-SAMA UPDATE SOON,I REALLY LOVE YOUR FIC !!!!!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Redyta_Sas

Woooowwwww,,,,,, this is soooooo  COOOOOOOOLLLLLL,,,,
Please update soon  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! ! ! ! !

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
woah.. rena-chan get drunk  :on lol: :on lol:
jurina's classmate  :grr:
annin make her appearance  :OMG:
rena-chan!! make your first move!!

update soon!!  :tantrum: :tantrum:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Being a Melon-pan zombie?
Capturing wild Pokemons?
I can bet u r seriously got a hard hit in ur head, Rena.. :on lol:
And crap! Annin appears! :shock:
Ma.. Since she snatched Juri-chan's glasses.. Does it mean that her classmates acknowledge her handsome face?? :ding:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Kaigan Doori