JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Honto no Jibun

Author Topic: [7/11] Alo-Hello! 2 Morning Musume DVD (postponed)  (Read 39050 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: [7/11] Alo-Hello! 2 Morning Musume DVD (postponed)
« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2007, 06:57:57 AM »
I expected Ai-chan's English to be better as well. Maybe she didn't have time to learn the language more since they are always so busy.

My fave scenes are:

Team EriHaru: Eri's messy umbrella, Eri bumping into Koharu on the bus, Eri's running away and screaming at spoting bugs, Koharu's 'Bus Come On', Koharu hugging the tree, their little dance and hand slapping game at the bus stop :)

Team TakaAika: Ai's 'So Cute' followed by 'Hontoni?', their bad handling of umbrellas, them leaning on the front head rests with arms under their heads and not having anything to say while traveling in the car XD

Team NiiYossi: Risa rushing off before the birds went all nuts around them, Risa dancing DDR, Risa calling Miki all the time, Yossi sleeping, Yossi scaring Risa on the bus, them not knowing which route to take at the crossroads, not taking off their shoes at the temple :lol:

Team SayuNaka: Reina going 'Atsui' even before they got off the car, Reina refusing to walk anymore and Sayu having to pull her hand, Sayu's little "high" reaction with the compass (so embrassing for the both of them  :oops:), Sayu's 'expression' in that pic they took which caused quite a commotion in the review segment (I heard Risa yell 'Oi Sayumi' upon seeing the photo :D), them getting splashed by the water while taking pics on the rocks

Base aka Mikitty: Playing with the pooch + trampoline, soaking her feet in the pool, laughing at Koha's Bus Come On, hugging everyone when they returned :P

Everything at the pool and water themepark was pure gold. Definitely the highlight of the DVD  :heart:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 07:03:01 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2007, 08:42:38 PM »
One question, how many days do they spend in Hawaii?

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2007, 08:54:19 PM »
One question, how many days do they spend in Hawaii?
The FC tour was one week, so they probably spent some 10 days in Hawaii

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2007, 09:53:55 PM »
The FC tour was one week, so they probably spent some 10 days in Hawaii

Oh, what do they do on the FC tour, if you don't mind me asking? I've seen them in a concert outdoors and taking pics with their fans, do they do that in different places of Hawaii?

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2007, 09:58:50 PM »
though the FC tour was one week, I had inaccurately probably expected 7 days because technically there were only three days of events on the fan club tour where they were required to appear, the picture day, the talk to the audience day, and the concert day, so while the most expensive fan people get to be here for so many days it doesn't necessarily mean they had to be here. But I believe it was a couple days after the concert day that they were doing their alohello day 2... if I remember right.

if it was 10 days... thats a lot to have come up so dry...lol

When I was in waikiki during the day when they are allowed to do their photo with the girls they were on a tour of waikiki, seeing a giant pod of wotas walking down the street in their MM shirts, and fan gear... what happens is they tour waikiki and end up at the hotel where the pictures are taken... after that they RAN across the street to go to the store...lol. The next morning I believe they had a morning exercise with the musume then the question/answer game thing in the convention center. And yes the last day is the concert in waikiki shell... other than that they have free time. And many wotas would go infront of the live cam in waikiki and do funny stuff. hehe
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline jjkoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2007, 06:18:08 AM »
Just a quick question (didn't know whether to post in this thread or in the questions thread):

What digital cameras do the girls use in the DVD?
It looks like the different groups have different models..
I thought the one Risa had looked pretty cool.. does anyone know?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 06:29:46 AM by jjkoi »

5th Generation Forever!!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2007, 10:23:33 PM »
Just watched it. Pretty cool overall, definitely worth a second watch  :)

Plus it's good it's longer than the dvds when it's for one member.

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #147 on: July 29, 2007, 02:46:28 AM »
Anyone hear about people subbing it or anything? Just wondering

Offline Econxp

« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2007, 03:34:52 AM »
a few ppl at BBS are planning to sub this, it might take some time tho...

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2007, 04:30:24 AM »
I had the spirit to attempt it ...but the thing that makes it hard is the things that are hard to hear in the traffic or air of the area...so patience is definitely needed...hehe

on the good part though with some parts its really clear cause Miki gets her own channel of sound so she is almost clear as a bell..lol

I was watching it again the other day, I still love Yossie and Risa playing around, seems like Yossie was the one who wanted to do all the fun stuff, guess she wanted to make the most of her trip! Which is why they run low on money... and then yossie thinks they could borrow money...silly her...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2007, 07:50:30 PM »
thanks for the subbing infos. LOL borrow money....

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2007, 06:21:56 PM »
Sorry for bumping this, but if anyone is interested the DVD is currently mad cheap at Amazon. :lol:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000Q6GVHE

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #152 on: November 08, 2007, 11:39:39 PM »
I'd loan Yossi money.  Then again, she's a rich idol.  Screw it, I'd give her money.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2007, 12:32:25 AM »
Not only for this but Michishige's Alo Hello is also more than 50% off.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2007, 07:35:44 AM »
And the collector's edition of Sukeban Deka was 70% off just a while ago. :lol:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Honto no Jibun