JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Sadistic Summer

Author Topic: Ladies we see in our world  (Read 19554 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Ladies we see in our world
« on: June 09, 2006, 06:22:32 AM »
I thought it might be fun to have a thread where guys can talk about the pervy experiences we have just seeing hot women and girls where we live, work and play.  NO PICS should be posted in this thread, because some countries have laws against discreet photography without the subject's knowledge (for example, using cam phones) and we have to be aware of the international membership of this forum.  BUT - here's the place where you can unload your mind (and maybe other stuff too!!) about that hot girl at work, on the subway going home, or who serves you in a store.  Or whatever.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 10:26:02 PM by sayumi_fan »

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 06:51:33 AM »
Ok, so I'll get the ball rolling with this thread now I started it:

I was at a music concert two nights ago, and my seat was right next to this hot young Asian girl who was wearing the shortest skirt I have seen anywhere in a very long time.  She would have been early 20s, very pretty face, long dark hair and wearing a big leather jacket and a TINY leather skirt.  The skirt was so short that you couldn't miss seeing her panties when she was sitting down, and as I went past her to my seat I got a total eyeful of these thighs which seemed to go on and up forever into that almost-not-there skirt, but (fortunately) did end when it came to these pink lace panties.  Best of all, my seat was just a little further from the stage than she was, which meant that the whole evening I was looking directly 'past' her towards the stage, while her head was usually tilted slightly away from me - so it wasn't obvious to her that I was looking (though she would have to be stupid to have thought I wouldn't be looking).  While I couldn't see the actual panties from my seat, I could see the whole of her legs very nicely.  She was sitting beautifully, crossing and uncrossing her legs, the muscles under her creamy skin forming and moving as she moved.  Her thighs were just smooth and gorgeous, and her knees were perfect as well.  She was wearing skin-tight pull-up boots to just below the knee, which made the whole view even more exciting.  She was with her boyfriend (seated on the far side from me) or otherwise I am sure I would have found a way to talk to her.  The concert was a pretty formal one, and everyone else was dressed formally.  Not that she was dressed trashily - she looked a million dollars!  But I would think I was the envy of every guy in the room apart from her boyfriend, based on where I was sitting.  Needless to say I watched less of the concert than I usually would have done!

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 01:47:17 AM »
So far probably not an idea that people are warming to, heh heh.  We'll keep going a li'l while and see if it catches on, otherwise will quit  :)

I was at the servo last night tanking up while the price was half decent.  As I was filling, a beautiful black Celica pulled up at the next bay...  kinda car that catches your eye.  However, the car was nothing compared to what got out of it:  she was the exact replica of the hottest black American rap video girl you've ever seen.  She had on a tight white top emphasizing her huge boobs, a tiiiiiny denim miniskirt, and those fleece-lined knee-boots.  Her thighs....  maaaaaan, her thighs...  they were absolutely smooth, perfect caramel colour, beautiful texture, but also quite thick and solidly muscled.  OMG, I almost came on the spot.  She turned her back to me and went about the business of filling the car, so for several minutes (I slowed my filler to a trickle to make it last, heh heh) I had this gorgeous vision - have to say, the best thing I ever recall seeing while doing that particular task.  The servo forecourt was also deserted apart from me and her, so I was having all these wild fantasies of course.  Eventually my car was full, so I went inside to pay...  as I came out, she was walking towards the booth so I got to see those thighs in action (well, not the kind of action I really wanted to see, but they were moving and quivering just beautifully).  She knew I was looking and clearly appreciated the fact, cos we exchanged smiles, which was HOT in itself.  When I got back to my car, I made a whole time-consuming task out of putting my wallet away, changing my CD, etc (why, I don't know - there was still no-one else around, so I was just kidding myself :jerk:  :jerk: )   Long enough, of course, for her to have paid and return to her car - and she knew I was watching her so she made quite a production out of moving her hips and how she opened her door and sloooooowly got inside, displaying her legs to me.  I almost died and went to heaven!

Why didn't I make a move on her?  I just figured, "girl like that, with a car like that...  she's gotta have a guy bankrolling it"  (sorry if that's sexist, ladies, I know, maybe she is some top flight young businesswoman, but somehow she looked like her main assets were what I could see more than what she had between her ears)...  and I didn't wanna wind up on the wrong side of the sort of guy who would have a woman who dressed like that...  so I just let it go at the fantasy level, which was nice too, heh heh.  Course, s'pose she coulda been a lady drug dealer, LOL.

I'll post a few more of these...  if anyone cares to give some feedback about whether its worthwhile, either here or in a PM, I'd appreciate it.  If you wanna join in and post your own experiences, so much the better.  Doesn't have to be long and waffly like me - just tell it like you saw it!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 03:53:08 PM »
^ Loving the descriptions :D

Well, I was at a house party recently and you know having a good time with my mates and that when these two girls arrived. Both of them looking mighty fine. One of them being petit with long straight brown hair, brown eyes, the other again petit, with short black hair with dyed red steaks and blue eyes. Personally, my eye was on the brunette, probably because I find long hair on a woman very attractive, not that I mind short-haired girls :D I wasn't going to make a move on them though, I asked around on their relationships and it turns out they each had a boyfriend. :( Figures huh? Anyway I put that out of my mind for the moment and was having a good time regardless, dancing with other girls and what have you, when a friend of mine tapped me on the shoulder and pointed in the direction of the two girls, and they were both kissing each other :shock: I don't think I need to tell you what kind of effect that has on any red-blooded guy. There was touching, feeling, with the black haired girl slightly in control of the situation. It was hot. Unsurprisingly, the guys were all staring, so thank God I wasn't the only perv in the area! Eventually, the girls broke the kiss to find people staring, when they expectantly began to blush. So yeh that time was my first ever lesbian encounter!.....Wait, that sounds all wrong...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 03:57:25 PM by Tuffty »

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 12:06:43 AM »
I was in a bookshop the other day, where there are soft benches provided for customers to sit in comfort and browse books.  This girl was there with her boyfriend, about 20 years old, short dark hair, caucasian, pale skin, a little pretty (but not gorgeous, above the neck anyway).  She was wearing a tight white top which emphasized small but lovely boobs, but you didn't spend much time looking at them because she was also wearing one of the tiniest miniskirts I have seen in a long time, in a pink n white check design, and black strappy hi-heels;  but most of all, in between the skirt and the heels was the most delicious pair of legs, and rather unusually these days in casual settings, she was wearing pantyhose - just plain, skin-tone pantyhose, but nice fine denier and the colour was just perfect for her own colouring and wardrobe.  Now, to be clear about the skirt, you will know of course that when a girl is sitting, the front of the skirt actually comes lower down her legs than when she is standing - well, in sitting position, this skirt covered nothing!  Unfortunately I never saw her stand, but in that position there would have been nothing of it...  it was kinda like a small handkerchief really - I do wanna make clear that you needed a microscope to see this skirt at all, heh heh!  Anyway - I positioned myself (perv that I am) so that I could watch the action, if any, and look like I wasn't perving (well, I hope!  I didn't get arrested, anyway, heh heh!) - and she put on quite a show in the next 5 or 10 mins (I lost all track of time, I was mesmerized).  She kept shifting...  moving in her seat...  especially repositioning those loooooong, going-up-forever tan-pantyhosed legs.  When I first saw her she was just sitting with them lightly crossed.  Soon, she moved to sit sideways, her back against her bf, and tucked her heels up under her ass - the skirt rode right up and I could see the side of her sheer pantyhosed ass, which curved just beautifully.  That was the point at which I whipped out my c*ck and started...  {oh, no, wait, that was just what I wanted to do}  heh heh...  Then she started the stroking...  she was just slowly but deliberately running her hands all over her own legs, especially the thighs.  My thought, of course, was "Let me do that for you, hun", but with her boyfriend right there that was never gonna happen.  After a bit longer, she shifted again, sitting back round normally again and stretching one leg out front while the other she laid out to the side with the knee bent, the thigh lying away from her so that her legs were pretty much spread - I could see right up to heaven, the crotch of her panties through her pantyhose, and she kept on stroking those thighs!  Finally, she spread out the other thigh, placing it against her bf's leg, and crossed her feet at her ankles, so that she was sitting totally spread, kinda camp-fire style, on the seat, and I could see everything I would ever hope to see in a bookshop!  Yeah!  I took in that view for a few minutes till it was burned indelibly on my brain, and then quietly left, whatever I had gone to the shop for totally evaporated from my consciousness.  Now, I suspect that she may have known I was there and looking - that was the only explanation for the show she put on...  or maybe she was just trying to get comfortable.  Needless to say, she made me extremely uncomfortable, but I didn't mind a bit!

Thanks for your contribution, Tuffty - really enjoyed it too!!  Lesbian stuff at parties is great, though there seems to be all too little of it for my liking!

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 04:26:40 PM »
There's a cafe that I visit regularly where the younger staff are exclusively female, and always very attractive.  The staff uniform is a slightly slutty French maid outfit, in keeping with the flavour of the cafe, and although the uniform allows for a lot of flexibility in the style of the white top the girls wear, they always go for one which is very revealing in the boob department;  furthermore, they all seem to wear excellent push-up bras, which gives the most wonderful soft boob and cleavage views right in your face any time they are nearby.  Needless to say I regularly linger over a second or a third coffee and take in the views.  I assume it must be management policy to ensure they only hire staff who can present themselves like this, as there are never any disappointments.  Man, nothing like a pair of soft boobs moving gently up and down behind one's approaching brew, or almost falling out of their containers Yui-style as the table is cleared.  Yummy coffee, yummier boobage!

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 07:12:24 PM »
Yesterday, I was went to X university in New York City with a friend to help her with an administrative headache about her english language courses.  The problem wasn't solved before the head bureaucrat's lunch break, so we went outside to wait and hang out.  As we were hanging out, I spied this incredible looking outfit on a girl.  A 1-piece long sleeved skin-tight elastic grey mid-thigh minidress.  No panty line.  Knee high black boots.  Nice long hair.  Asian.  Her face was so-so, but her body was a work of art.  The ass was very good and she was very thin.  She was hanging out as well at the entrance of the building.

When the head bureaucrat comes back, we follow him up the building and get in line.  Who else follows us into his office but the hot asian! :-)  As my friend tries reasoning with the bureaucrat again in the office, I have a friendly chat with the girl.  Turns out she's an aspiring actress from Taiwan who took 2 years of acting classes in NYC, and wants to improve her English-language skills so she can take the TOEFL and do a bachelors degree.  But she's not sure about the quality of the ESL classes at X University.  Extremely friendly and outgoing.  Plus, she's very sympathetic to the bureaucratic nightmare my friend is going through.  Because it turns out that my friend was ping-pong'ed back to another office to argue with even more bureaucrats.

I wont pretend to be completel altruistic - as our discussion goes on, my mind is multitasking several processes: 1) Damn, I'd like to fuck her! 2) Don't be an animal: Point your eyes away from her thighs! 3) Gotta get her phone number or IM address 4) Tell her that you hope you'll have good news about how the bureaucratic mess turns out.  5) Make sure she doesn't get the impression that my girl friend isn't my girlfriend.  6) Tell her how I'd like to talk to her again to tell her more about the language courses at X University.  Now I hadn't any idea how the language courses at X university are, but I'm sure I can ask some other friends who have taken the courses to find out.

At last, I get her yahoo IM address.  SCORE!  Well, not actually, but the first step.  I sent her an add request last night, and still haven't received a confirmation.  I also sent a short "great meeting you today" and "here's what happened at the other bureaucratic office later in the afternoon" email.  I'm crossing my fingers - wish me luck!

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 02:08:47 PM »
The wife and I usually go to a local izakaya every second Saturday night. It’s a great little place that holds around 60 or so customers, and usually has 2~3 waitresses working. The reason we like this izakaya so much, is because it’s very friendly, and we often sit with other customers, chat to the owner, and joke around with the waitresses, while getting really sloshed.
Now this place took a turn for the worse in April, when the very cute/sexy 18 year old head waitress, Yuki-chan, quit to study at a fashion college. While we are still friends and often talk together on the train, just going to the izakaya without her being there, just isn’t as much fun anymore. Now, the owner has been trying to replace her, and hired quite a few girls, but none of them worked out, and just weren’t a suitable replacement.. (not as nice looking either). So he was telling us how he’s thinking about hiring a middle-aged housewife, since she’ll be more reliable, and more willing to work on Saturday nights. This is not good at all, so last night I wasn’t too excited about going. Anyways, we go, and HOT DAMN, the girl that greeted us at the door was fuckin’ phenomenal!! Sure as hell wasn’t a middle-aged house wife, that’s for sure. So we walk in, take off our shoes and sit at the bar, I look around, and BAM!, there’s another. The first girl, Kaori-chan, is tall with long dead straight black hair, drop dead gorgeous face with the sexiest dimples. The other, Kei-chan, is also tall, but with slightly wavy light brown hair, drop dead gorgeous face, and also with the sexiest dimples. Yep, these two are sisters. Now, I’ve seen a lot, and I mean A LOT of very pretty girls in the 5½ years I’ve been in Japan, but these 2 just took the cake. Not only that, but they were super friendly and we joked around with them for hours.
Forget that whole “every second Saturday night” crap, I wanna eat there every night now.
Magic…just fuckin’ magic!! 

:EDIT:
Finally went back to the izakaya last night, and lo and behold, there's another new waitress. This one is stunningly gorgeous like the other 2 from last week, but a few years older (about 24~26).  My wife liked the others, but not this girl, and when I asked if it's because of the "cock-sucking-smile" she kept giving me, the wife said "Yep!". Now, I don't know about you guys, but I just love the cock-sucking-smile, so that puts her at the top of my list.
And as it turns out, this girl is the older sister of the other two.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 01:07:10 PM by Guchi_Jnr »

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 09:25:21 AM »
This afternoon in the supermarket I saw one of the most contradictory girls I've seen for a while.  Her face was damn plain, and she was wearing pretty geeky glasses as well;  but every inch of the rest of her was hot as hell, and what's more, from the way she was dressed to the way she walked, you could tell that she knew it.  Her face was one of those 'sharp', stern faces, kinda like a 19th century school-marm, the sort you expect to have her hair in a severe bun.  But this girl had her hair done up as a fantastic work of art, all curls and glittery ornaments and lovely pins and stuff, it was just fantastic.  About the only thing she didn't have a lot of below the neck was boobs, she was quite small in that department.  But she was wearing the most tiny white lace halter top, and the tiniest pair of dark blue denim shorts with lots of decoration (well, if it's possible to have 'lots' on a piece of clothing that you'd need a microscope to see in the first place!?).  She was as slim as you can be without being called skinny, but just enough of her to be very very attractive in the waist, hips, ass and leg departments.  She was about 5 ft 10 ins tall, and her legs especially seemed to go on forever;  to finish off the legs she was wearing (to the supermarket, remember) the most killer pair of hi-heels I've seen anywhere for a long time, made of a leopard-skin fabric, but very delicately finished off.  She had the most sweet pinch waist I've seen for a while, and her belly-button suspended a very large, dangly piercing-jewelry piece, two hanging silver stars, one larger than the other.  Her ass when she walked (and believe me, I suddenly needed a lot of stuff in the aisle where I saw her, so I was well placed to observe this!)...  her ass moved from side to side atop those gorgeous legs like a well-tuned machine.  Her skin was creamy pale, just off-white, very thin and translucent, showing her blood vessels to a small extent, but not in an unattractive way.  She would have been about 19 years old.  And right now I am going to go :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: before the image fades!

Quote from: Guchi_Jnr;194571
My wife liked the others, but not this girl, and when I asked if it's because of the "cock-sucking-smile" she kept giving me, the wife said "Yep!".

Great story, Guchi_Jnr, and glad you came back with the epilogue!  Now, let me clarify - your wife actually identified this girl as giving you a "cock-sucking-smile" and you're still alive to tell the tale?  heh heh, she's pretty understanding, it seems  :lol:

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 07:19:03 PM »
Quote from: sayumi_fan;270556
Now, let me clarify - your wife actually identified this girl as giving you a "cock-sucking-smile" and you're still alive to tell the tale?  heh heh, she's pretty understanding, it seems  :lol:
This is gonna sound really big headed, but my wife is used to it. (pun not intended...not a baddy though.) Ya see, I work at an all girl high school and I'm forever getting love letters, hugs, kisses, ass pinches, titties rubbed up against me, and....cock-sucking-smiles. Now when I first started there, damn....the wife just fuckin' hated that, but after being there for 4years, she's grown used to it and just doesn't care anymore, simply because I've been nothing but a good husband. :D
(if I gave a girl a :drool: look, well, that would be a whole different story)

Speaking of :drool:
About a month ago after finishing HS for the day, I was on my way home when I came across this honey. Now to get home, I need to take a bunch of trains, and the last train ride is 40mins long, which is perfect for my ever so needed afternoon nap. So I did what I usually do and caught the train at the first station, so that I could get a seat (preferably at the end of the bench seats, that way I'm only sitting next to one person.) I got my seat, put the headphones on and closed my eyes while the train was filling up with people. Just started to nod off, the train started and went to the next station which is about 2mins away, and is also where tonnes of people pile in. With my head down and eyes closed, I felt something hit my foot, I opened my eyes and saw it was a girls silver bag. From there, I worked my way up. Silver high heel shoes, thigh high lace black stockings and right in my face, a pair of black short shorts. She was a tad skinny, so didn't quite fill the leg holes fully, so there was just a tinny gap to almost peek in....Magic bottom half.
I kept going up, and she was wearing a long sleeve lime green t-shirty thing with faded black artsy writing (sounds bad, but it looked really good) and she had the sweetest little angel face....HOT!!
Then...... all of a sudden, she bent over and started looking through her bag which was at my feet, and I'm left staring straight down her top at her titties in a black lace bra....:shock: Went from almost nodding off, to being so fuckin' awake in just a matter of seconds.
After looking her up and down for about 5mins (damn she was hot), I decided I should try to get some sleep, or I was gonna feel like crap later that night. Closed my eyes for about a whole 5 seconds, but just couldn't, couldn't risk her going through her bag again and missing it. About 15mins pass, and we pulled up at the next station, and some people got off, including the guy that was sitting next to me, so she took his spot. Now this train was full, and everyone sat quite snug, so then my whole left side was up against her right side, and I was left looking down at those magic legs of hers. Lovely!!
Anyways, she pulled out her diary and started flicking through the pages, and to my surprise, it was all "part-time job.....uni.....part-time job.....uni", and not a single sign of a date or a  anywhere to be seen. Unbelievable...This girl was off the chart hot, and single....Only in Japan can that happen.
Had about 20mins of the train ride left, so I closed my eyes once again in the hope of getting some nap, and low and behold, just a few minutes later she was asleep with her head on my shoulder...So I just kept my eyes closed and pretended to sleep until the train arrived at my station. When the train arrived, I opened my eyes, tapped her on the leg and said "すみません", she lifted her head off my shoulder, opened her eyes and smiled. She was just pretending to sleep too.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 07:25:05 AM »
Quote from: Guchi_Jnr;274209
This is gonna sound really big headed, but my wife is used to it. (pun not intended...not a baddy though.) Ya see, I work at an all girl high school and I'm forever getting love letters, hugs, kisses, ass pinches, titties rubbed up against me, and....cock-sucking-smiles. Now when I first started there, damn....the wife just fuckin' hated that, but after being there for 4years, she's grown used to it and just doesn't care anymore, simply because I've been nothing but a good husband. :D
(if I gave a girl a :drool: look, well, that would be a whole different story)

Had about 20mins of the train ride left, so I closed my eyes once again in the hope of getting some nap, and low and behold, just a few minutes later she was asleep with her head on my shoulder...So I just kept my eyes closed and pretended to sleep until the train arrived at my station. When the train arrived, I opened my eyes, tapped her on the leg and said "すみません", she lifted her head off my shoulder, opened her eyes and smiled. She was just pretending to sleep too.

I need to go hang out with you or something if I go to japan you must know lots of cute japanese chicks. o_o

That last part reminds me of something that happened to me while I was in New York a few years ago on I think it was a 2 hour train ride. The girl I was sitting next to was the girl I had the biggest crush on at that moment. She was sorta the girl that distracted me from H!P for about a year <_< She was hot and cute. She was fairly pretty. Her body was sorta like Mari Yaguchi with more ass. She had some of the best legs I've ever seen on a 4' 9" girl and had really nice thighs. Too bad she rarely wore shorts or skirts :/ I remember her getting hit on by a homeless man(he was pretty sober from what I can tell) and I also overheard some random guy in the subway describing some sexual things about her to one of his friends.
Anyways, we and a group of other people were on a train back from Coney Island. At first I was standing but getting really sleepy. She was sleeping on a seat and the nearest open seat was next to her so I sat there before I hurt myself. I eventually fell asleep but woke up when her head fell on my shoulder. I just kept my eyes shut, but couldn't fall asleep. She was on there so long that my shoulder actually started to get sore. :lol: I think I was the only one pretending to be asleep though :/ Sorry there was really nothing sexy about my story though :lol:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 02:09:16 PM »
Oh my!  Saturday afternoon at my local shopping centre (mall) is starting to become THE place to see hot girls.  This time it was in the department store, not the supermarket.  It was the very end of the day, the queues were a mile long at the checkout and I was dreading the wait...  I joined what seemed like the shortest queue - and there she was, right ahead of me.  This girl was resting sideways-on to me, with her ass against the side of the counter, and the tiniest miniskirt atop these gorgeous legs.  She was Asian, I would say part-Chinese and maybe part something from south-east Asia, her skin being much darker than usual for Chinese - a real smooth, delicious genuine caramel colour.  Now, weirdly, a little like the previous girl I had encountered at this shopping centre, this one also had a quite non-sexy face atop a body to die for - well, especially her fantastic legs.  She was wearing glasses a little like those often worn by Megumi Murata, which are stylish enough, but overall her appearance was very geeky...  I'm sure she's very sweet, but her clothing and style seemed to be quite a contrast to her less-than-gorgeous facial appearance.

She was very slim, so she was easily able to carry the dark-blue and purple horizontally-striped top she was wearing, which hugged her figure beautifully.  She was quite small in the boob department, and yet there was enough there to fill out the top and make her very enticing.  Her skirt was quite tiny, in a matching dark-blue with purple contrast stitching;  to be honest, it really only just covered her crotch, leaving her very long, smooth, slim caramel thighs totally exposed to view.  Her legs were just beautiful;  so smooth and just enough curviness to enhance the texture and colouring.  But her shoes really caught my eye.  They were midnight-blue pumps with a blunt, curved toe and a chunky semi-stilleto heel, and the entire shoe including the heel was covered in tiny white circles...  hard to do justice to them in words, but they were some of the most beautiful women's shoes I have seen for a while, and placed at the end of her beautiful legs, they finished the vision perfectly.  So, this girl really knew how to use what she had, and despite her plain features she likely will have no trouble getting what she wants when she wants it.

I must have stood behind her for about 10 minutes in this queue, and I've rarely been so glad to be waiting in a busy store.  I caught her eye and smiled a few times and she smiled back;  but she was with her mother and younger brother, so I wasn't likely to get any further.  Still, her vision will remain in my mind's eye for a while yet...  :jerk:  :jerk:

Quote from: StreakInTheSky;278453
Sorry there was really nothing sexy about my story though :lol:

Heh heh, it was a cool story...  surely, just being with a sexy girl is sexy in itself.  Thanks for the contribution!  :)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Re: Ladies we see in our world
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2007, 02:30:42 PM »
What is it about Saturday afternoons at the shopping center?  This is a different center than some of my previous encounters, but still the same time and same sort of place.

The girl I saw today was unbelievable, and totally stood out in her surroundings - I have no idea what a girl like her was doing where I saw her, she was so different from pretty much everyone else who was there.  This particular center is not one I visit often.  It is in a poorer neighbourhood and to be honest I find the surroundings quite depressing.  But I had gone there for a particular item this afternoon, and was just passing the bookshop when I saw her.  My first view was from the rear, and I was totally hooked - I *had* to see more.  The girl was blonde with short but very expensively styled hair;  she was wearing a one-piece knitted minidress which came literally to only just below her crotch.  The dress was a light beige colour, and hugged her figure and especially her ass, and then ended just below her ass, clinging tightly to the tops of her thighs.  In contrast to the light-coloured dress, she was wearing sheer, quite dark and very glossy pantyhose, and hi-heeled pumps in a light-and-dark mottled pattern, mainly black and white I think.  But her legs...  man, her legs!!  These days I usually prefer naked legs, but the beauty of this girl's legs being coated in pantyhose was that you could focus on their shape and forget the skin tone, texture etc.  And it was the shape that was so perfect - the thighs were slim, but not so slim as to be anorexic;  there was definitely enough muscle there to wrap tightly round your waist and hold you tight while you completed the task nature gave you to fill her to the brim with...  well, you know what with!  But her lower legs were equally fine - she had that shape which you see only occasionally, but is so perfect, where the lower leg bows slightly backwards, so that her legs seemed to curve first forward (at the thighs) and then backward (below the knees)...  giving that really rare but elegant and sophisticated leg shape.  The first girlfriend with whom I actually had sex had legs like these, and they have always been a fascination for me since then.

Anyway, I have to admit that I literally 'shopping-stalked' this girl for about the next 10 minutes.  Firstly I wanted to see her face, and when I did I was not disappointed.  She was so beautiful, like some supermodel to be honest!  Then I simply quietly positioned myself in various ways where the goods I was 'looking at' happened to be in line with those divine legs, and just drank in the view.  I could see literally the whole of her legs, from crotch (well, almost) to feet...  and it was so great!  Eventually I figured if I stayed, I would become too obvious, so I just left - but I'm left with this wonderful and  :jerk:-able memory!

Which I had to share around...

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 10:20:24 PM »
More from a (different) shopping centre:

Last night, saw the biggest, bounciest pair of real live boobs I have seen in a VERY long time - and yeah, you guessed it, at a shopping centre!  (I do go to other places, just it seems the shoppers are the hottest women in my city.  (Nah, it's just a sad comment on my social life - work and study together keep me so busy, clubbing and stuff is a distant memory!)

Anyway...  I was waiting in a line, and round the corner came this baby carriage / pram / whatever you call it were you are.  And behind the baby came, presumably, the woman who had recently produced it:  and man, that kid has got the sexiest milk-on-tap supply in the neighbourhood!  The mother, looking in her early 20s, was wearing the lowest-cut top she could possibly wear without actually showing her nipples;  AND, those mammaries had to (without any exaggeration at all) be around Size 30EEE - I'm talking regular bra sizes here, where 14B is kinda 'average'.  Her boobs literally jutted out about 30 cm from her chest - get yourself one of those old wooden school rulers, have a good look, and yeah - that's how far her breasts protruded in front of the rest of her, I kid you not!  And they were, like, VERY visible, VERY bouncy...  fantastic cleavage of course, you could get lost and die down in a canyon like that  !!!!!  Well, she moved on past and wiggled her ass on down the mall - but it was interesting to see the faces on the guys approaching her coming the other way, heh heh!

The aftermath of the story is kinda interesting too.  Done with my business in the line, I was walking through the centre when I saw another girl, around 19 I would say, also wearing a low cut, revealing top, and although she must have been around Size 18D, I barely gave her a glance (well, ok, I did, I did, but not as much as usual) - there was no way that girl could compete with the memory of what I had seen 5 minutes before.

Mind you, I have to say that, given the choice of any girl in the world to bury my face in her cleavage, I would choose Yui Okada over either of them without even thinking about it!  Yui has boobs + talent + personality and is just irresistible.

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 04:11:54 PM »
Tonight, I went to return some DVDs and was riding my bike alone a riverbank, which has houses right next to it. . Went past one house that has a front bathroom, and there was a chic standing right behind the window with both hands lathering shampoo in her hair.. Now it was bathroom glass, so it wasn't completely see-through, but fuck me, it didn't leave much for the imagination.. :bouncy boobs:

Damn near fell off me bike!! 

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 04:09:17 PM »
The wife and I went to the local pool today, and I'm thinking "Great...I'll get to see some local bikini talent." We get there, pay the cash, the wife goes through the womens changing room, and I go through the mens, and we'll just meet on the other side. As soon as I got to the other side, I nearly bumped into this pretty girl in a white bikini, and I'm like "Now that's what I'm talking about!!".. I was giving her a good going over, and then the wife came out... While this white bikini chic was smokin' hot, she was a distant second to my wife.... Damn, my wife's fuckin' hot!! It's really weird, I just think of my wife as "my wife", and pretty much just take her hotness for granted.... Hell, I even gave her a pussy trim before going, and thought nothing of it... See her in a bikini, and I'm like :drool:. She was easily the hottest chic there, and pretty much turned every head (including my own)

Yeah, I know..."post pics or it didn't happen!!", but if I did that, she would fuckin' kill me.. Guess the closest I could come to comparing her, would be this girl, but with a few more cms top and bottom, and a couple less in the middle..

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 04:19:55 PM »
^ Pictures or we can't compare :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:21:01 PM by frblckstr1 »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 08:46:35 PM »
^^Why must you make my life seem so empty and useless T_T

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 09:26:58 PM »
Damn, my wife's fuckin' hot!! It's really weird, I just think of my wife as "my wife", and pretty much just take her hotness for granted.... Hell, I even gave her a pussy trim before going, and thought nothing of it... See her in a bikini, and I'm like :drool:. She was easily the hottest chic there, and pretty much turned every head (including my own)
You gave her a trim and didn't...*ahem*...well, you know...you didn't?  It's a really personal thing to let your partner trim you "down there".

Yeah, I know..."post pics or it didn't happen!!", but if I did that, she would fuckin' kill me.. Guess the closest I could come to comparing her, would be this girl, but with a few more cms top and bottom, and a couple less in the middle..
Damn you lucky bastage. :o

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 09:42:44 PM »
Guchi!! As a single man, in fact, a red-blooded male with a penis, I only have this to say...

HOLD ONTO THAT WOMAN LIKE GRIM DEATH!! :o
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 09:44:29 PM by Tuffty »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Sadistic Summer