JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Kusano Masamune - Haiiro no Hitomi

Author Topic: Heartbeat (20/20) + Partners (23/23) + Destiny (41/41 END) [WMatsui] - REPLIES  (Read 311100 times)

Offline andurooo

Re: Heartbeat [wmatsui] Chapter 8
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2014, 08:24:19 PM »
""   :angry:   "" My Actual reaction when Airin told Rena that JuriChuri are dating, why tell it just now?  :bleed eyes: Why realize it just when Jurina is giving up on you, Rena?  :smhid Are you Jealous?  :?
I have so many questions  :banghead:

JuriChuri progressing quite nice  :twothumbs
But i guess since this is a Wmatsui Fanfiction ,

LONGLIVE JuriRena  :wub:
:grin:  :cow: THANK YOU AUTHOR-SAN  :cow:  :rofl:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2014, 09:49:43 PM »
Rena is time for uuu~~ to jealous~~~

I hope Jurina is fine :'(

Update soon

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2014, 12:38:07 AM »
Gyahahaha ~
JuriChuri is dating, Rena-chan :p I love it when Rena starting to feel the jealousy!!! XD

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2014, 01:56:27 AM »
alright~ let's burn up the jealousy~!!! :mon olympic:

cant wait to see what happens! :pen_whirl:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2014, 01:34:35 PM »
I think that Churi is fall in love with Jurina, isn´t she?
Mayu and Yukirin aaaaaaaaare soooooo cuteeeeees!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2014, 05:29:47 PM »
Jurina!!! BANZAAAAAiiiii~!!!!!!

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
Re: Heartbeat [wmatsui] Chapter 9
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2014, 09:08:48 PM »
CHAPTER 9

Rena is waiting in the dressing room and looking at the program of tonight's episode. Her day started early with a radio interview, followed by a few live shows, and now it's time for the weekly SKE TV show. An usual busy schedule in the life of Rena Matsui, and she yawns a little, kind of hoping the day could already be over. Sitting in a dark corner of the room, she starts to close her eyes, hoping to take a light nap before the beginning of the recording. She's about to drift off when she hears a distant familiar energetic voice. The door soon opens, and the older Matsui opens her eyelids to see Jurina chatting and clinging to Ryoha. Rena smiles, amused by the shy girl who lets Jurina kissing her on the cheek now and then, even if she obviously feels uncomfortable about it. Some people can avoid Jurina's kisses and some can't. Ryoha belongs to this last category.

Rena goes back to the sheet in her hand, knowing it's now going to be impossible to rest with the lively Jurina around her. She takes a peek from time to time to the girl, wondering if everything is really back to normal. After Jurina's stay at the hospital, there were a few weeks of awkwardness between them, Rena even noticing how the younger girl was avoiding her a little. Now, things were a bit better, but Rena still felt some uneasiness in Jurina's eyes when they talked. It bothered her to not know the reason behind it, but she was relieved that the distance between them was decreasing day after day, and they were not acting as strangers like a few months ago anymore. It was not perfect, but it was better than nothing.

When a laughter erupts in the room, Rena - who was lost in thoughts - raises her eyes and frowns at Jurina's flirty attitude. The girl is trying to steal another kiss from Ryoha - this time on the lips - and the older Matsui can't help but find the situation a bit disturbing. A few months ago, she would have rolled her eyes at the girl's silliness, but now, she feels ill-at-ease witnessing this scene. After her conversation with Airin about Jurina and Akane's possible romantic relationship, she had unconsciously watched them more often than usual, her curiosity getting the best of her. Airin was right about one thing: they were really close, however the nature of their relationship still remained an enigma.

The door opens again and Rena who hasn't stopped eying the flirtatious Jurina suddenly feels someone tapping her shoulder. She raises her eyes to see a smiling Airi looking at her, then at Jurina who's laughing loudly.

"I see some things never change," she chuckles, taking her coat off and sitting near Rena.

The older Matsui nods, observing Ryoha who's now pushing Jurina away.

"I think you were wrong about the dating thing," Rena states, before feeling Airi nudging her elbow.

"I'm not so sure."

Rena follows Airi's gaze on Akane who's just entered the room, and notices her intense stare on Jurina.

"There's some jealousy in the air," Airi murmurs.

"We shouldn't be spying on them," Rena retorts, and swiftly goes back to reading her sheet.

"Oh come on, don't tell me you're not a bit curious."

"I'm not."

Rena mentally slaps herself for the lie, and fights to not take a peek at the two girls. Airi chuckles, obviously not believing her.

"Oh, she's going to talk to her," Airi murmurs excitedly.

"Stop it, it's none of our business," Rena scolds her.

"Do you think she's angry?"

This time, Rena raises her eyes to see Akane and Jurina talking, but they're too far to hear anything. When she hears Airi chuckling again, she turns around and shoots her an annoyed look, before slapping her arm.

"You're incorrigible."

"And you're curious."

Rena doesn't try to deny it anymore, laying the sheet on her lap. She wasn't really reading it anyway.

"Why don't you ask Jurina about it?" Airi suggests seriously.

"Are you crazy?" Rena exclaims.

"Why not?"

"Because it's none of my business."

"You're not fun," Airi sighs disappointedly, still staring at the two distant girls.

"And why don't you ask Akane? She's your friend, isn't she?" Rena asks playfully before noticing how Airi is averting her gaze.

"I've told you before. We're not that close anymore," Airi answers.

"I'm sorry," Rena murmurs, noticing the pain in her eyes.

Airi waves her hand before chuckling.

"It seems everything's alright between them."

Rena glances at Jurina and Akane who are now hugging, before turning back to Airi. Despite the girl's cheerfulness, she can sense the sadness behind it and wonders why Akane has distanced herself so much from her best friend. Is it because of her recent closeness to Jurina or is there another reason? Rena had questioned Airi a few times about it, but the girl had each time shaken her head, totally clueless.

Jurina moans at the hand that's caressing her hair. Her head is resting on Churi's lap and apart from the faint sound of the television, Churi's house is quiet and peaceful. The soothing gesture appeases her and with her eyes closed, she knows she could almost fall asleep. Only the soft voice of the other girl prevents her from drifting off and Jurina smiles happily, not moving an inch on the couch. She wouldn't mind staying in that comfortable place the whole evening. 

Churi, who's watching an anime, lowers her eyes and smiles at the younger girl's reaction. Curled in her lap, she looks like a happy little puppy, making a faint sound from time to time. She knows they soon will have to get up to go to bed - it's getting late - but for now she lets the girl enjoy her peaceful rest. If she has to be honest, she doesn't mind herself the closeness, and has to refrain herself to not kiss the young girl's forehead.

When Churi giggles at a funny scene and moves a little, Jurina groans and opens her eyelids. Her eyes meet Churi's who shakes her head at the girl's reaction.

"You soon will have to get up anyway, Jurina."

"I don't want to."

Churi smiles at Jurina's childish behavior, before switching the TV off.

"Okay, it's already midnight. Let's go to bed."

Jurina reluctantly sits up and shoots her a disapproving look when Churi makes a move to get up.

"I'm not tired."

"Of course, you always go to bed at 1 AM."

Jurina looks at her in surprise, wondering how she knows her sleeping habits.

"You always send me texts before going to sleep."

"That you never reply to."

"Of course, I'm sleeping," Churi giggles, before heading to the bedroom.

"It's because you're old. You have no stamina," Jurina murmurs before entering the bedroom and meeting Churi's scolding eyes.

"I heard that."

Jurina smiles sheepishly, catching the pillow the girl is throwing at her.

"If you're not nice, you'll sleep on the couch," Churi warns her and Jurina quickly apologizes, even if it doesn't seem very convincing.

Churi rolls her eyes when Jurina quickly puts her pajama on and gets into bed, pulling the sheet and holding onto it tightly, a mischievous smile on her face.

"You're such a kid sometimes," Churi chuckles, entering the bathroom.

"You're the one to talk."

The older girl cocks her head through the door.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You were the one acting all jealous when you saw me kissing Ryoha."

"I wasn't jealous," answers a frowning Churi, before noticing Jurina's amusement.

"Right. So I must have imagined that angry stare."

Churi taps her feet in frustration and puts her hands on her waist, annoyed by Jurina's cocky smile.

"If you keep contradicting me, you'll definitely sleep on the couch."

Churi disappears again in the bathroom, and Jurina laughs, amused by the girl's behavior.

"It's fine, I don't mind it. You're cute when you're jealous!" she exclaims loudly, only receiving an angry glare a few minutes later when Churi gets out of the bathroom.

"You're impossible sometimes, you know that?" Churi sighs, switching the light off and getting under the sheet, feeling Jurina's head on her shoulder a few seconds later.

Both girls then stay silent for a while, Churi listening to Jurina's soft breathing and thinking about her previous words.

"I really don't mind what you do with other girls," she murmurs softly, feeling Jurina's hand on her stomach intertwining their fingers together.

"I know. I was just messing with you."

"A few months ago, I wouldn't have been able to make the difference, but now I know when you're just joking around and when you're serious."

Jurina opens her eyes and moves forward to kiss her cheek.

"Thank you. It means a lot to me."

Churi smiles in return, squeezing her hand tightly while Jurina starts to close her eyelids again. After that, sleep soon claims her and she falls in a slumber.

Jurina is gazing at the sea when she feels a hand on her shoulder. She turns to see Rena looking at her and she quickly intertwines their fingers together, smiling. However, her joy doesn't last as she hears the older Matsui's words. A few tears start to fall on Jurina's face and Rena shoots her a pained look before turning on her heels. Jurina shouts her name, but the girl distances herself, until she's no more than a shadow. 

Jurina quickly opens her eyes to stare at the ceiling. She's sweating profusely and her body is trembling. Again the same dream. She has been having it for a few weeks now, and even if there are a few minor differences from time to time, it's always the same scenario.

She didn't know Rena's words would impact her so much. She had promised herself to get over her, but things didn't go quite as planned. This dream just refused to go away. She sits up, listening to her racing heart and annoyed at how powerless she is. She wanted to stick to her decision, but it was hard when the girl kept haunting her nights. And not in a pleasant way. When will it finally stop? Jurina sighs, before noticing the girl beside her moving and looking at her.

"Are you okay?" Churi asks sleepily, raising her head a little.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry I woke you up."

"It's Rena again?"

Jurina nods, knowing she has the bad habit to murmur her name in her sleep. Apparently, since the shooting of Majisuka Gakuen 4, it has happened quite often. Churi pats the space between them, closing her eyes again.

"Lay down. It will pass."

Jurina complies and pulls the cover, before feeling Churi's arm circling her waist. She turns guiltily to her closed eyelids, hating disturbing her sleep. Again. The beating of her heart slows progressively and she tries to clear her head, knowing it's the only way to go back to sleep. When she's finally physically and mentally exhausted, her eyelids close on their own.

Jurina rubs her hands together, trying to warm herself up. Despite her gloves and her wooly hat she trembles, hating the cold. It's now the second shop, and she takes a peek inside through the window. She sighs loudly, wondering if she's finally going to find what she's looking for. Pushing the door, her eyes scan the room full of books and she goes straight to the manga section, stopping to stare defeated at all the choices. Picking one book, she puts it back to choose another one, repeating the same process again and again. If it was a present for Mayu, she would know right away what to take, but she has no idea what Churi likes. And her birthday is in three days. Great. Jurina mentally slaps herself for not paying more attention to the girl's book collection. If she had, she wouldn't be standing here looking like a total idiot who doesn't know what she wants.

Turning around, she notices the DVD section not far away and ponders buying an anime instead, before rolling her eyes. It wouldn't make a difference. Each time Churi watches an anime at home, she doesn't pay much attention to it. What can she say? They don't have the same tastes and the younger Matsui is not really an otaku. A third solution appears when she eyes the CD section and she moves forward swiftly, not noticing in time a girl arriving from her right. Both girls bump into each other and Jurina quickly apologizes, before staring wide-eyed at the familiar face. Rena rubs her head at the contact, before smiling in surprise. 

"Jurina! Hi! What are you doing here?"

"Hi. I'm here to buy a present for Churi. But I don't really know what to choose," she admits defeated, before hearing the girl chuckling.

"It's unusual to see you in this corner."

"Yes, I'm a bit lost," Jurina smiles, before noticing the books in the girl's hand.

"And you, what are you doing here?"

"Same as you. Buying a birthday present. For Airin."

"Isn't that in two weeks?" Jurina frowns.

"Yes, but I didn't have a lot of days off lately and I hate to postpone things. I don't understand people who always wait for the last minute."

Rena, realizing what she just said, waves her hand, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that for you. Some people are good at it, I'm not," Rena quickly says, averting her eyes.

"It's okay. No need to apologize," Jurina chuckles, finding the girl's discomfort quite cute, before mentally slapping herself. She's supposed to get over the girl, not falling in love all over again.

A few seconds pass without any of them saying anything, before Rena speaks again, motioning to the books in her hand.

"I don't know what to buy Airin. I chose a few manga, but I'm not sure what she already has. Plus, she tends to buy everything she likes, so it's hard to surprise her."

Jurina nods, knowing the feeling, before spotting a familiar DVD and grabbing it swiftly.

"At least I know what you like," she states, turning to handle the DVD to a curious Rena. The older Matsui takes it and their fingers touch briefly, Jurina's heart fluttering instantly.

"I love Gundam," Rena smiles, caressing the cover like a precious object.

Jurina watches the girl's reaction in amusement before admiring her beautiful features. She's about to move her hand to brush a lock of hair out of her eyes when she halts suddenly, realizing what she was about to do. She shouldn't be having such thoughts anymore.

"I don't think I'll find what I'm looking for here," Jurina says and Rena puts the DVD back on the shelf to look at her.

"I wish I could help you, but I don't know Akane very much."

"I obviously don't know her much more if I can't find a present," she sighs dejectedly, before feeling a hand grabbing hers.

"Don't worry, you'll find one. And anyway, I'm sure she'll like it if it comes from you," Rena comforts her and Jurina can't help but squeeze her hand in return, moved by the girl's kindness.

She knows by the sound of her now racing heart that she should put some distance between them, but her feet stay stuck on the ground and she admires Rena's smile a little while, before slowly disentangling herself.

"Thank you, Rena," she murmurs, averting her gaze a few seconds before going back to her, "I think I'm going to buy a scarf or something like that. As long as it's green, she should love it," Jurina teases, making Rena chuckle beside her.

The younger Matsui then takes a step back, more serious.

"I'm going now. See you on Monday."

"Yes, take care Jurina."

Both girls exchange a smile and Rena's eyes follow Jurina's retreating form until she's out of the store.

When Jurina steps out she turns to the window, watching the older Matsui who's now waiting in line at the checkout. Their eyes meet briefly and Rena waves at her, smiling a little. The younger girl quickly mimics the act, kind of glad there's not too much awkwardness between them anymore.

After celebrating her birthday with her family and her close friends - including Jurina - Churi has invited a few members of the SKE group at the restaurant. Now it's time for dessert and she's smiling eagerly at the strawberry cake in front of her. Breathing out, she blows out all the candles and everyone starts clapping.

The dinner had started quite nicely, everyone having fun and Churi joking around with everyone, even with Rena and Airi. Now, a few drinks of alcohol later, Jurina was eying her friend worriedly, wondering why her behavior had changed all of a sudden an hour ago. It had happened just after Churi had asked to talk to Airi privately. When they had come back from the restroom a while later, Jurina had immediately noticed something was wrong. Airi was avoiding Churi's gaze and the latter was not so cheerful anymore. That's when she had started to drink alcohol, and the situation had gotten worse.

Everyone was enjoying themselves and not paying much attention to the slightly more cheerful Churi. It just looked like she was having a lot of fun. Jurina was awfully quiet now, not knowing what to do. She didn't want to cause a scene, but she couldn't let Churi drink so much. Things could end quite badly.

An hour later, half the table has already left to go home. Jurina had suggested Churi to do the same, but the girl had brushed it off, claiming it was too early. Now Jurina was coming back from the restroom and watching Churi, wondering how this evening was going to end. Just as she's about to sit down again, she sees Rena getting up from the table and approaching her, worried.

"Is something wrong with Akane?"

"I don't know. She's been drinking for a while now."

"I think she should go home."

"I tried, but she doesn't want to listen to me."

"I'll help you."

Jurina follows the older Matsui who approaches Churi and murmurs something in her ear. Despite not hearing what she says, Jurina knows the girl's words don't have much an impact on her, as Churi just waves her hand and continues to drink. Rena then turns towards the last SKE members still at the table.

"I'm sorry, but it's getting quite late. I think we should go home."

The girls look at her in surprise but no one objects and everyone starts to leave, only a now annoyed Churi left at the table. Rena turns to Jurina with pleading eyes and the girl quickly approaches, helping Churi put her coat on.

"Why did you ask them to leave?" Churi asks in annoyance, having difficulty not to stumble.

"I'll call a cab," Jurina murmurs, getting her phone out of her bag and dialing a number.

A few minutes later, Rena and Jurina are helping the drunk girl to get in the car and almost manage when Churi turns to point an accusing finger at the older Matsui.

"You! I don't know what you've done to her!"

Rena stares dumbstruck at Churi who's now motioning to Jurina.

"Whatever it is, just make up already! You know she always says your name in her sleep? I'm fed up of hearing it!"

After her short tirade, Churi finally sits in the backseat of the cab like nothing happened and Jurina avoids Rena's surprised gaze on her.

"Thank you for your help," she stutters, before closing the door and giving the address to the driver.

She knows Rena is staring at her through the window, but she turns to Churi instead, looking at the girl who's now dozing off, her eyes half closed.

When they get to Churi's, the house is dark and the girl's parents already asleep. Jurina sighs in relief, carefully leading the girl to her bedroom. She helps her take her coat off, but knows she won't manage to go much further, given the girl's drunken state. Jurina goes to fetch a glass of water from the kitchen and when she comes back, Churi is curled on the bed, clutching the cover tightly. The younger Matsui sits down next to her, surprised to see tears falling from the girl's face.

"I'm so stupid," Churi sobs and Jurina gently caresses her hair to soothe her.

"Have some water."

Churi slowly sits down to take the glass and drinks it swiftly, before laying down again. After sending a message to her parents telling them she's sleeping at Churi's, Jurina gets in bed and moves closer to the girl who's still crying profusely. She wants to ask her what happened that made her drink so much, but knows it's best to wait tomorrow morning when the girl will have a clear head. A few minutes later, the sobbing has stopped, and Jurina feels the body against her slowly relaxing.

"I'm sorry about what I said," Churi stutters.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Go to sleep," Jurina answers softly, caressing her arm before squeezing her hand lightly.

Churi nods slightly and closes her eyes, sniffing a bit. The weariness finally gets to them, and they fall asleep soon after.

TO BE CONTINUED

« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 11:04:14 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2014, 09:55:33 PM »
mmmmmmmmm it´s very complicated....
Are Churi and Airin fall in love too?

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2014, 10:30:28 PM »
OMG!!! Super hard time in the party, thanks!!!
Continue soon!!

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2014, 10:54:35 PM »
Hm, did Churi confess to Airin or something? :mon huh:
For them to have a change of behavior all of a sudden, something must have been said or done. :mon noprob:
I'm glad, Rena and Jurina don't have that awkward air anymore. But I think what drunk Churi said may affect something. :mon determined:
Jurina really had to refrain from touching Rena when they met.:mon ignore:
So sweet of Jurina and Rena to buy presents for Airin and Churi. :shy1: But the luck of them to bump into each other, while looking for presents  :mon fyeah:
I wonder what happens next chapter? :dunno:
Can't wait :k-thrilled:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2014, 11:15:12 PM »
lols..poor ryoha being jurina's kissing victim.. :lol:

i wonder exactly what happened in the bathroom..? :mon huh:

jurina improved a bit on avoiding rena without making it obvious.. :glasses:

and churi's word...i wonder how it will affect rena? :hehehe:

update soon! :tama-bye:

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2014, 03:21:35 AM »
What happened between churi and airin love confession maybe??

And what churi told rena it was about time that rena new about jurinas feelings

Awesome

Hope you update soon
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2014, 03:26:19 AM »
Jurina and Rena makes up, good thing, thanks to FuruYanagi's birthday so they meet at the bookstore.

And yeah, Jurina is trying to forget Rena but she just can't.

What happen to Churi? And what kind of relationship between Jurina and Churi. They're more than best friend, but less than dating. What is it? But I really into their relationship XD

Update soon! ;)

Offline andurooo

« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2014, 05:01:06 PM »
:shocked: OMG  :shocked

I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW WHO TO SHIP ANYMORE!!

:catglare: :catglare: :catglare:

JURICHURI

Or

WMATSUI
Im so unfaithful!!  :oops:

Who ever Jurina end up with..

I will accept her wholeheartedly!
:grin:  :otomerika: :yossi:

Arigatou gozaimasu, authorsan. :bow: :bow: :cathappy: :heart: :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2014, 01:06:12 AM »
Aye

Rena know a thing

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
Re: Heartbeat [wmatsui] Chapter 10
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2014, 01:17:49 AM »
CHAPTER 10

Jurina is in the dressing room wearing a black suit and adjusting her tie in the mirror. Her next photoshoot is in five minutes, and she groans when she fails to make the knot again. A chuckle erupts next to her and Rena approaches her.

"Let me help you."

Jurina turns to the girl's who's wearing a white dress and with who she's doing a photoshoot with. It's been more than two months since their last photoshoot together, and the theme of the day is black and white. Rena's expert hands quickly manage to make the knot perfectly and Jurina sighs in relief when she looks at the result in the mirror.

"I don't understand how you still can't make a knot properly. You should be used to it with Darkness," Rena shakes her head in amusement.

"I never do it, someone helps me," Jurina admits, at what Rena rolls her eyes. 

A staff member suddenly appears in the room and warns them the photoshoot is about to start.

Apparently the theme of the day is also newlyweds, and Jurina mentally rolls her eyes each time she hears the photographer saying "closer". She's trying to act as professional as possible while still maintaining a reasonable distance. A few years ago, she would have clung to Rena immediately without thinking, but now things were different. She was not a kid anymore and most of all, she had feelings to keep in check and someone to get over with. Which was still a bit problematic, judging by the way her heart had started to flutter when she had seen her in this beautiful white dress.

When the photographer makes again a sign for them to get closer, Jurina wants to groan, but still manages to keep a fake smile on her face. She's moving a bit to Rena's side when she feels the girl's hand on her waist drawing her to her and whispering in her ear, while still looking at the camera.

"Jurina, stop being so nervous or this photoshoot will never end."

The younger girl gulps in surprise at the girl's sudden action, before finding the situation quite ironic. A while ago, the roles would have reversed and she would have been the one to try and relax the nervous Rena. Oh well. She didn't mind the change so much.

An hour later, it's finally over and both girl join the dressing room. Jurina is undoing her tie when she notices Rena watching her in the mirror and rolling her eyes at the girl's clumsy attempt. Jurina sighs defeated and turns to the girl who quickly undoes her tie, a small smile on her lips.

"What's happening to you? I've never seen you so nervous during a photoshoot," Rena asks once it's done.

"I don't know," Jurina replies in a small voice and averting her eyes, before taking her jacket off.

"It looked like you were afraid of touching me," Rena states and Jurina stops what she's doing to turn at the girl's saddened tone. "You also did the same thing during the shooting of the new videoclip."

Jurina doesn't know what to say and observes silently Rena who's now sighing.

"You don't have to keep your distances so much. It's a bit strange coming from you," Rena admits before grabbing her hand and rubbing it gently. "Promise me you won't do it anymore?"

"Okay..." is the only thing Jurina can reply to Rena's pleading eyes, getting a broad smile in return.

Rena goes back to undressing and Jurina does the same before Rena turns slightly to her again with questioning eyes.

"Does this have something to do with what Akane said at the restaurant?"

Jurina's eyes widen at the girl's words, not expecting to hear about that again. Since this little incident, Jurina had prepared an explanation in her head in case she was questioned about it, but Rena had never asked and the younger Matsui had almost all forgotten about it until now. Caught off guard, Jurina who was unbuttoning her white shirt stills her movement a few seconds, before getting back to the task nonchalantly.

"I don't know why she said that, but let's not forget she was drunk," she turns to Rena, sending her a playful smile. Her voice doesn't falter once and Jurina who's now looking at herself in the mirror again nervously waits for Rena's answer.

"Okay..." Rena hesitantly replies a few seconds later.

Jurina notices the doubt in her voice, but relaxes when she doesn't insist.

Silence then engulfs them as they finish to undress, and they're now sitting down to remove their light makeup when Rena turns again to Jurina.

"About Akane. Do you know what's happening between Airin and her? They're not talking anymore."

Jurina sighs dejectedly at Rena and shakes her head.

"No. I'm sure it has something to do with what happened at the restaurant, but she refuses to talk about it."

"Same with Airin."

"I don't like seeing Churi so sad, but I don't know what to do."

"I think I have an idea. What if we set up a meeting?"

"A meeting? We?" Jurina turns surprised to Rena, who smiles nervously.

"Yes. I may need your help."

Jurina finds it a bit odd that Rena is trying to meddle in the girls' relationship, but the curiosity gets the best of her.

"What is it?"

"Airin's birthday is in a few days. She has invited me to have lunch with her, and then we're supposed to go see the Christmas' decorations in the city center. What if Akane were to make an appearance?"

"I'm sorry, I don't follow..." Jurina says with a puzzled look, and Rena rolls her eyes.

"You could bring Akane at the same place and they could accidentally meet."

"Oh", Jurina's eyes suddenly brighten and Rena chuckles.

"So, what do you think?" Rena asks expectantly, more serious.

Jurina thinks about it for a few seconds, before nodding.

"If it can help them reconcile, then I'm in."

"Well, I don't know if it will work, be we have to try. I don't like seeing Airin so sad."

"And I Churi. Then it's a deal," Jurina exclaims, stretching her hand in a formal way.

Rena rolls her eyes at the action and shakes it in a swift movement. She then turns to the mirror to finish removing her makeup, Jurina mimicking her actions. When Rena has finished, she gets up and puts her coat on, before heading to the door. Grabbing the handle, she halts to turn to the girl.

"I'll send you a text with all the info."

"Yes, captain."

Rena smiles at Jurina's playful tone and watches her a few seconds as she's adjusting her hair in the mirror, suddenly realizing how much she missed their complicity. When Jurina notices she's still not gone she turns in surprise and Rena waves at her, before finally leaving the room.

Airi's smile broadens when her gift is unwrapped and she discovers the manga.

"I hope you don't already have it," Rena asks expectantly, and Airi quickly shakes her head.

"No, I don't. I was actually planning on buying it," the girl answers, and the older Matsui sighs in relief.

"I also brought you these," Rena handles a box and Airi peeks inside.

"You made macaroons?" she asks dumbfounded.

"Yes. I wanted to make your favorites for your birthday."

"Thank you very much, Rena."

Airi quickly goes to put the box in the kitchen, while Rena takes a look around her, noticing how the house is quiet and the table is already set up for two in the dining room.

"You're sure you didn't want to invite more people?" she asks when Airi comes back and invites her to sit.

"Why? Afraid to get bored?" Airi asks playfully, and Rena chuckles while sitting down.

"With you? Never. I just thought you would like to throw a party for your birthday."

"No, I just wanted to spend a quiet afternoon with you," Airi shakes her head, and Rena blushes slightly at the girl's words.

The lunch goes on smoothly, both girls chatting eagerly about their favorite subjects and the group now and then. Rena always finds it so easy to talk to the girl: they have so much in common. When it's time for dessert, the older Matsui checks the time while Airi is in the kitchen, not forgetting about her little arrangement with Jurina.

Rena raises her eyes in surprise when Airi comes back with the macaroons she baked.

"You don't want to keep them for yourself?" she asks, but Airi shakes her head.

"You made quite a lot and I want to enjoy them with you."

Rena smiles at Airi's words, noticing again how the girl is acting nervous around her. It's a bit odd, but she doesn't say a thing, tasting the macaroons with apprehension, and sighing in relief when they actually are good. She still remembers vividly the last time she promised Airi a chocolate cake and she had ended at the bakery instead. Thankfully, she can still cook.

Both girls are now walking in the city center of Nagoya and Rena's eyes brighten at the beautiful sight in front of her. The older Matsui may not like cold and winter, she loves this period of the year when the streets are enlightened by beautiful decorations, coming in various shapes, sizes and colors. Right now, with her mouth agape, she's not the 23 years old Rena, but a little kid in a candy store looking all around her, trying not to miss anything. When she spots mechanical pink bears behind the window of a shop, she quickly grabs Airi's arm and motions it to her. The girl nods, trying hard not to chuckle at the girl's enthusiasm as they approach the store to take a better look at it.

While Rena watches the animated bears in awe, Airi glances discreetly at her, sighing at how beautiful she is. It never stops to amaze her how cute the girl always looks no matter what she does, even when she's acting unexpectedly childish like right now. She had admired Rena from the start and couldn't be more happy with how close they were now. Or could she? A small voice in her head had been nagging her for a while now, prompting her to be more honest with herself. She didn't see her as a friend. Not anymore. When did her feelings start to change? She wasn't sure, but the more time she spent with the girl, the more she knew she had to say something. The aching in her heart would not stop until words were finally out.

She was nervous about what she was about to say, and had rehearsed her monologue in her head all morning. Was this the right time? Maybe not. Was she ready? Absolutely not. There was no easy way to do this.

Inhaling deeply, she slowly grabs Rena's hand and pulls it a little to catch the girl's attention.

"I have something to tell you," Airi says in a confident voice, and Rena turns with a smile, before noticing her nervousness.

The older Matsui's intense stare unsettles Airi who avoids her gaze a few seconds, feeling her confidence slipping away instantly. She was not naive, she knew it would be hard, and that's why she had prepared her speech in her head.

When Airi doesn't say anything, Rena takes a look at her watch, her eyes widening when she notices the time. She had given rendezvous to Jurina in front of a bakery not far from here, and she should be there at any minute. Turning to Airi, she waits a few seconds expectantly, and takes a chance when the girl doesn't say anything.

"Airin, there's this bakery I would like to check. Do you mind?" she asks hesitantly, noticing how the girl is lost in thoughts.

When Airi nods, Rena sighs in relief and leads her to the meeting point. When the shop appears in the distance, her eyes scan the area looking for Jurina and Akane, but it looks like the girls have not arrived yet. They are halfway when Rena suddenly feels her hand being pulled, and she turns in surprise to Airi.

"I'm sorry, but I have something important to tell you."

"Okay, I'm listening," Rena answers patiently, before noting how Airi is quiet again. Now she's really worried. It's not like Airin to be so lost for words.

"What is it? Did something happen?"

Airi notices Rena's concerned look and immediately feels bad about it. She can't beat around the bushes anymore.

"I really like you Rena, you know that?"

"Of course I do, I like you too," Rena smiles, relaxing a bit.

"We've been friends for a while now, and I've been thinking a lot about it recently. I want more," Airi states confidently and Rena just nods, Airi taking it as a sign to continue.

"What I'm saying is, I don't want us to be just friends."

"We're not, we're best friends," Rena says smiling, and Airi understands the girl is not going to make things easy for her.

"What I mean is, I have feelings for you, Rena."

Both girls then lock eyes for a while, and Airi immediately observes Rena's confused look, her mouth opening as to say something before closing again. When it happens for the third time, Airi speaks up again.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm following."

Airi knows she might regret her next action later, but she doesn't see any other option. She wants to make her intentions clear, and Rena seems annoyingly totally clueless. 

Gathering her courage, she slowly pulls the girl towards her, and when Rena doesn't try to push her, she moves forward and kisses her on the lips.

Jurina is eying Churi by her side, while checking the time now and then. When she had suggested her to go and see the Christmas' decorations, the girl had reluctantly agreed, not really in the mood. Now Churi was staring blankly in front of her, not paying attention to anything in particular, and Jurina was really hoping this whole thing was not a bad idea.

Since her birthday, Churi had lost her joyfulness, and not even the cheerful Jurina had managed to change a thing. She had accepted Rena's idea hoping it would help, but now seeing her friend so moody was making her doubt the plan was going to work. Unfortunately, it was too late to go backwards. The meeting point was almost in view, when Churi grabs Jurina's arm and turns to her with pleading eyes.

"Could we please go home? I'm getting tired."

Jurina winces at her words, embarrassed. It's the third time the girl has mentioned her desire to leave, and the younger Matsui is running out of excuses.

"There's just that other shop I want to see, and then we can go", she says swiftly, seeing Churi nodding reluctanly.

Jurina sighs internally when she finally spots the bakery and she quickly looks for Rena. When she doesn't see her in front of the shop she scans the crowd before finally catching her and Airi. She's smiling in relief when she suddenly stops walking at the scene she's witnessing. Churi who's noticed her action turns to her in confusion, before following her gaze to the two girls who are kissing.

Not believing her eyes, Jurina's first reaction is to double-check she's not confusing them with someone else, but when Airi withdraws from the kiss and Rena comes into view, the younger girl knows her sight is not playing tricks on her. Feeling a sharp pang in her heart, she grimaces in pain, closing her eyes a few seconds before setting them again on the couple. It's not a pleasant view, but maybe that's what she needed to get definitely over Rena.

Lost in her thoughts, she turns when she feels Churi gripping her arm tightly, and notices the pain in her eyes. The girl is also observing the couple and Jurina's eyes widen when she sees tears falling on her face. Churi suddenly turns to her and embraces her swiftly, Jurina lost for words when she feels the girl crying on her shoulder. Putting her own pain aside, she responds to the girl's embrace and listens to the girl's soft sobbing, while trying to understand what's happening.

Softly caressing the girl's back to soothe her, the crying progressively slows down and Jurina takes the opportunity to question her.

"Churi? What is it?" she asks, concerned, but Churi stays quiet a few more seconds before disentangling herself and staring at her.

Jurina, taken aback by the suffering in her eyes, instinctively moves her hand to wipe a tear before caressing her cheek in a comforting gesture. She's about to reformulate her question when Churi suddenly moves forwards and their lips meet. Jurina is about to push her away when Churi quickly backs away and Jurina stares at her, dumbstruck, trying to understand the meaning of this kiss. When Churi moves forward again Jurina lets her, despite knowing this is all wrong.

When Airi backs away from the kiss, she opens her eyes to see Rena staring at her in shock. She has to admit that she kind of expected this reaction from the girl. Airi averts her eyes a few seconds, before getting back to Rena.

"Do you understand now?" she asks in a small voice, only seeing Rena nodding in silence.

Airi patiently waits for Rena to process what just happened, before speaking again.

"I'm sorry if I took you by surprise," she says now feeling really awful, before Rena gently grabs her hand.

"It's okay, Airin. I'm not mad," she tries to reassure her, despite the stupefaction still evident on her face.

Airi sighs in relief, before noticing the girl's nervousness.

"I'm sorry Airin, but I don't know what to say," Rena stutters, and Airi quickly waves her hand.

"You don't have to say anything. I just couldn't keep it to myself anymore."

"I'm glad you were honest," Rena replies, despite the uneasiness in her eyes. "I wish I could give you an answer, but I'm feeling a bit confused right now."

Rena suddenly rubs Airi's hand a little, a small smile appearing on her face.

"But I promise I won't let you in the dark. Can you just be a bit patient?"

"Take all the time you need."

Of course Airi would prefer an answer right away, but she knows it's best not to push the girl tonight if she wants a positive outcome to her confession. If Rena needs time to think, then she'll let her have it.

In an attempt to lighten the suddenly heavy atmosphere, Airi turns around and looks for the bakery Rena mentioned a few minutes before, before spotting it.

"The bakery is over there," she states, and Rena widens her eyes, instantly remembering the plan. 

They move forward to the shop before Airi notices two familiar faces.

"Isn't that Jurina and Churi?" she asks, and Rena follows her gaze.

For the second time this evening, the older Matsui is at loss for words, and she stares in surprise at the two girls who are kissing.

"You wanted your proof, here you have it," Airi giggles and Rena nods silently, feeling a small pang in her heart.

When she finally looks away, she grabs Airi's hand and intertwines their fingers together.

"It's getting late, maybe we should go home."

"You didn't want to buy something at the bakery?" Airi asks in confusion, and Rena slowly shakes her head.

"It's fine. I'll do it another time."

Despite finding the girl's change of heart awkward, Airi doesn't insist and, relishing the girl's warm hand inside hers, nods.

"Okay, let's go."

The inside of the cab is awfully quiet when Jurina and Churi decide to go back home. After that second kiss, Churi had asked to leave and Jurina had quickly complied, the initial plan all forgotten. Now she was looking through the window, trying to process what just happened and why she didn't push the girl the second time. Churi had given no explanation and stayed quiet the whole time, and when Jurina had tried to ask, the words just couldn't come out.

Churi's unexpected behavior added to the scene she had witnessed made that evening a whole lot confusing, and Jurina mentally slaps herself when she remembers she was supposed to meet Rena in front of the bakery. Getting her phone out of her bag, she types a short message to the girl, hoping she's still not waiting. A few seconds later the reply comes, and she sighs in relief when she reads that the two girls have left. Closing her phone, she glances again at Churi whose head is laying against the window, and Jurina sighs worriedly.

When the car stops in front of Churi's house a while later, Jurina is about to give her address to the driver when Churi turns to her with pleading eyes.

"Stay with me tonight? Please?"

Jurina ponders the girl's words, hesitant, before nodding. The pain is still evident on Churi's face, and Jurina feels bad leaving her alone when her parents are away.

The younger Matsui slowly follows the girl into her house, feeling somehow a bit nervous. They eat a light dinner, Churi not being very talkative and Jurina still lost in thoughts. The younger girl knows she should be more brave and confront her right now, but she's not in a right state of mind herself.

As expected, sleep doesn't come at all. Jurina has her back turned to Churi's and by all the sighing she hears from the other girl, she knows she's not the only one having this problem. Moving on her back again, she's staring absently at the ceiling when she suddenly feels movement in the bed and sees Churi approaching her. She turns slightly, expecting the girl to speak but Churi stays quiet, moving closer instead until they are just inches apart. Jurina is about to open her mouth to say something when she feels Churi's lips on hers and a hand caressing her stomach. Surprise seizes her again and she doesn't react when the girl moves on top of her. She unconsciously opens her mouth and the kiss quickly deepens, Churi's right hand moving underneath her shirt while the second one caresses her hair.

A voice inside Jurina's head screams at how wrong this is and that she should stop the girl right now. Despite hearing it loud and clear, she swiftly pushes it aside, getting lost in the intensity of the kiss. She recognizes the despair in it, as she's feeling it herself. When Churi's right hand is more bold and starts to lift up her shirt, Jurina suddenly realizes what's going on and breaks the kiss.

"Churi, we can't do that," she says quickly, but the older girl ignores her and kisses her again, this time more desperately. Digits begin to climb upwards under her shirt and Jurina swiftly grabs the girl's wrist before they can touch her chest, while she uses her other hand to push the girl away.

"Stop it, Churi," she pleads and the older girl retreats quickly at Jurina's frightened look.

"I'm sorry," she stutters, realizing in shock what she was doing.

Jurina's eyes follow her as she gets out of bed and moves backwards until her back hits the wall, sliding against it until she's sitting on the floor, her head buried in her hands. When she starts to cry, Jurina slowly gets out of bed and kneels in front of her.

"I'm so sorry, Jurina. I'm so sorry," Churi repeats between her sobs and Jurina stretches her hands to grab her arms.

"It's okay, it's okay."

When Churi starts to cry profusely, Jurina moves forward to embrace her and the older girl, after a moment of hesitation, lets her, watering her right shoulder immediately.

"Tell me what's going on," Jurina murmurs, slowly caressing the girl's hair to soothe her. The gesture seems to work on Churi as the crying progressively subsides until it stops a few minutes later.

"It's about Airi, isn't it? What happened at the restaurant?" Jurina asks, hoping the girl will finally confide in her.

Feeling a small nod on her shoulder, she pushes the girl a little to look at her, pained to see the despair in the girl's eyes.

"What did you talk about?" Jurina pushes, and Churi slowly raises her eyes to her.

"I told her I had feelings for her."

"And she rejected you," Jurina guesses, only receiving another small nod in reply.

Churi quickly wipes her tears, avoiding the girl's look after her confession.

"I know it hurts, and I'm here for you. But not like that..." Jurina continues slowly, catching Churi's attention again.

"How can you be so nice to me after what I've done?" Churi asks, and Jurina smiles.

"Because I love you, Churi. And you stopped when I asked you to. It's all that matters to me," Jurina answers and the older girl shakes her head in disbelief.

"I don't deserve your friendship."

"Don't say that. We all have our own way to cope with pain and you had to let it out."

"But not like that."

"Don't think about it anymore. It's over now."

Jurina gets up and pulls the girl, motioning to the bed.

"Let's go back to sleep."

Jurina starts to get under the sheets when she notices the girl hasn't moved an inch.

"Would you prefer if I slept on the couch?" she asks gently, and Churi quickly shakes her head, feeling awful again.

"I'm not going to touch you, I promise."

"I know that. I was asking in case you preferred some space for tonight," Jurina smiles, trying to catch a glimpse at the girl's who's averting her eyes.

"No, I don't want to be alone."

"Then it's settled," Jurina lightly taps the space beside her and Churi slowly gets into bed, keeping a good distance between them and turning her back to the younger girl.

When Jurina slowly approaches and encircles her waist from behind Churi flinches, before relaxing a little. She knows she's going to feel bad about what she did for the next following days, but for now she relishes the girl's unexpected tender gesture and closes her eyes to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 11:05:39 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2014, 03:26:17 AM »
ugh..their plan is backfired!! :angry:

jurina's so kind...and yet only churi seem to realize it.. :cry:

wanna read the next one already~ :pleeease:

update soon~ :fainted:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2014, 03:39:22 AM »
If they meet it will be awkward

Souka churi like airin but got rejected ah too bad

But it confused rena,i think rena start to feel different

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2014, 03:44:10 AM »
ugh..their plan is backfired!! :angry:
It definitely did, but hey Rena had a little jealous moment when she saw JuriChuri kissing :mon noprob:
Jurina is such a kind person, even though Churi has been feeling down she still cares for her.  :mon determined:
Ah, Rena thought that Jurina and Churi are a couple when she saw the kiss. RenAirin is finally dating now. :mon exhaust:
I wonder what will happen when both pairs meet? :dunno:
Can't wait for next chapter :tama-heart:

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2014, 05:07:40 AM »
So Airin is the key. Oh oh... That bed scene though XD
They saw each other when they were kissing, that's too bad X(

Ow, update soon!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Kusano Masamune - Haiiro no Hitomi