JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - GIRL TALK

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573284 times)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1300 on: April 08, 2015, 11:55:09 AM »
According to the latest newsletter from Passpo, Sako is NOT graduating (well at least not at this point).

そんなこんなで、さこちゃんからの休業発表がありました。

んー。やっぱり少しさみしい部分はありますが、卒業ではないので。PASSPO☆から離れちゃうわけではないので。安心してください。

まあさこちゃんのことを見る機会が減っちゃうのは残念なことだし、さこちゃん推しにとっては悲しいことだけど、さこちゃんが悩んで悩んで決めたことだし、もりは今まで人のために動いてたから休業期間は、自分としっかり向き合って欲しいです。

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1301 on: April 08, 2015, 05:20:22 PM »
^ and no breakup.

The timing of Sako's news and the upcoming project is just disastrous from a marketing point of view.
Instead of building up hype for the new album it gets completely overshadowed by vagueness and people worrying about Sako.

If they had just let her make a statement after her last show (on 31.5) the negative emotions would have been neutralised by the immediate following of the disclosure of the new project and she could have worked on her recovery in piece and quiet.

[edited; added date]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 09:12:04 PM by hanji »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1302 on: April 08, 2015, 07:38:22 PM »
If they had just let her make a statement after her last show the negative emotions would have been neutralised by the immediate following of the disclosure of the new project and she could have worked on her recovery in piece and quiet.
I thought she did make a statement at a concert before making the blog post!

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1303 on: April 08, 2015, 08:56:33 PM »
That may be right thing to do...just that circumstances and timing is not anybody's control for that matter... But if she kept quiet about it, and then in the event her health ever deteriorates, there will be people who speculates that Sako is suffering from a terminal illness. I really hope this is just a chronic illness (that it could be cured and she could recover over time), cos I do worry about her since this illness since she's been living with it for a long time now...the last thing I want to hear is that it's terminal
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1304 on: April 09, 2015, 03:31:24 AM »
On the other hand, by announcing it early, it generates discussion among fans and for those who can go see PASSPO, they might be more inclined to go because they don't know what will happen to Sakoti. It sounds evil but, as it has been proven many times before, these kind of tactics are fairly common. I will be shocked if the flight on May 31st is not sold out.

Based on how many posts this thread had since her announcement, it worked didn't it?

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1305 on: April 09, 2015, 10:54:13 AM »
So I ended up the buying the DVD and finished watching it several hours ago. While I will admit I kinda zoned out/almost fell asleep during the beginning, everything picked up for me once the ground crew came into play. If I didn't leave my PS3 in the living room, I'd probably rewatching it right now in my "office". Although after watching the little snippets of what got cut out in the special section, I'm kind of mad that stuff didn't make it to the DVD. Like I'm curious to how the whole Hacchake Tai thing works and they freaking cut No. 1 Boy. :banghead: I will say though that I thoroughly enjoyed the performance of "Beast In You" that starts off disc 2. That intro was pretty epic to me with the violin players and the ground crew.

Also in retrospect, I feel like I'm being honeypotted . . .

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1306 on: April 09, 2015, 12:23:10 PM »
What does "honeypotted" mean?
Yea, and those snippets are only some of the songs missing there. Such a pity and disappointment. I can see it no other way.

I still don't understand why they haven't done Economy/business/First Class Editions with the DVD as well, including excerpts and the full show. And don't come me with costs. A proper management can do that!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 12:40:35 PM by wattstax »

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1307 on: April 09, 2015, 01:53:54 PM »
Not sure if this is an accurate definition, but based on the movie I heard the word from it suggests honeypot means to be "seduced by someone for their own personal gain". Which I kind of feel like PASSPO☆ is doing to me . . .

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1308 on: April 09, 2015, 02:30:35 PM »
I get what you mean then, I think. It can be seen that way. They announced the show with 'performing all songs' and then just release a cut version of it, still long and valuable, but not as impressive as it could have been. The initial mistake was in my perspective that they had already decided on two DVDs from the start. This is based on the fact they already sold preorders right after the show. Therefore they totally miscalculated the time of the show and couldn't extent to 3 DVDs as preorders then would have meant to be changed completely.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1309 on: April 09, 2015, 10:40:14 PM »
I was talking about in general though, like considering the circumstances, usually I would also join in on the paranoia/pessimism talk about Sako and the new project. However, for some odd reason I seem to be more occupied fanboying over them/getting "senpai to notice me" and seem to be ignoring what else seems to be going on.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1310 on: April 10, 2015, 01:33:13 AM »
In happier news, Yukkii's birthday is tomorrow! Everyone go eat something obscenely big and go get drunk!

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1311 on: April 10, 2015, 05:29:10 PM »
^
Makes me wonder if Yukky has an insanely-obscene L-size paycheck judging by the size of the food/drinks she ordered.  :lol:
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1312 on: April 10, 2015, 05:35:42 PM »
Looks like one of those you get for free if you can eat it all, I can eat a lot but I definitely couldn't eat that burger.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1313 on: April 11, 2015, 06:55:42 AM »
Finally, info about the new album has been released! http://natalie.mu/music/news/143804

Title: Beef Or Chicken?
Release Date: May 13, 2015

Track List:
01. Immigration Control
02. HONEY DISH
03. いたずらRock'n'Roll
04. Not in theory
05. 向日葵
06. Shiny Road
07. ヘブンズバーガー
08. ハイテンションエモーション
09. FAKE
10. Perfect Sky
11. You
12. Fairy Tale

First Class Bonus Track:
13. はっちゃけセンセーション

First Class DVD:
「HONEY DISH」Music Video
「HONEY DISH」Crewソロver.8種

Low Class Carrier board (Peach) Track List:
01. 機内AUDIO PROGRAM「Peach」the first volume
02. Immigration Control
03. HONEY DISH
04. いたずらRock'n'Roll
05. Not in theory
06. ヘブンズバーガー
07. ハイテンションエモーション
08. You
09. Fairy Tale
10. 機内AUDIO PROGRAM「Peach」the second volume
機内AUDIO PROGRAM「Peach」担当クルー:根岸愛、槙田紗子、森詩織、藤本有紀美

Low Class Carrier board (Peach) Track List:
01. 機内AUDIO PROGRAM「Vanilla」the first volume
02. Immigration Control
03. HONEY DISH
04. いたずらRock'n'Roll
05. Not in theory
06. ヘブンズバーガー
07. ハイテンションエモーション
08. You
09. Fairy Tale
10. 機内AUDIO PROGRAM「Vanilla」the second volume
機内AUDIO PROGRAM「Vanilla」担当クルー:玉井杏奈、増井みお、安斉奈緒美、岩村捺未

Covers:

First Class

Economy Class

Low Class Carrier (Peach)

Low Class Carrier (Vanilla)

Promo Photo
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 07:32:23 AM by iamcrazymike »

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1314 on: April 11, 2015, 07:35:39 AM »
Nice find.

If I'm reading this correctly, there are 3 songs we already know. The rest are all new.

It's also a little shorter than the other albums :huhuh

「you」
Sequel to 「I」?  :P

I wonder when the Honey Dish video will be released... The album is releasing in a little over a month. It has to be soon.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1315 on: April 11, 2015, 07:40:39 AM »
No, 4 songs are "old": Hinawari, Fake, Perfect Sky, Shiny Road. I don't care about the running time. Less songs promise to make a tighter album.

The intro song called Immigration Control. Nice. I expect some English announcement there :P

Oh, and finally a recorded version of Hachake Sensation.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1316 on: April 11, 2015, 08:01:05 AM »
I looked up Hacchake Sensation, because I have never heard of it before. I found it strangely appealing . . . :nervous

I can honestly picture me listening to a studio recording of this numerous times on repeat.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1317 on: April 11, 2015, 08:12:00 AM »
It is the sub-unit Hachake Tai only song. The other being Kibun wa Saiko Saiko Saiko. Some people dislike it but for me it's fun! (Maybe because it features my 3 favourite members :lol: )
They started performing it live since last summer. But as it is now released on the album, I don't see an official Hachake Tai release that is unconnected to PASSPO in the near future.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1318 on: April 11, 2015, 08:30:41 AM »
Oh yeah, I was also disappointed the Saiko Saiko song didn't make the cut on the DVD, but a snipet of it is in the extras.

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1319 on: April 11, 2015, 01:29:49 PM »
Let's hope Mio's hamburger-song kicks some ass.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - GIRL TALK