JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Diary

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573355 times)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1320 on: April 11, 2015, 05:16:17 PM »
btw. How are the chances of PASSPO doing a release event, were they work as maids and serving passengers Beef or Chicken? :D
JK, but they did something like that in the deep past...

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1321 on: April 12, 2015, 07:09:32 AM »
I remember one Akiba Cultures show they joked about having fans eat fish (those whole fish with the bones still in them like a mackerel.) with Naomi since she was really good at it.

LinQ did a limited ramen place for their 5th single since there was ramen in the music video. Maybe if they had the album as the price of entry and everything the fans order from them was a la carte? But then that wouldn't be an effective use of time would it? Typical release event = mini live (15-30 minutes), handshake and chekis take longer but everyone in line already bought at least 1 CD so...

Yukkii does those for a side job so the company foots the bill: http://ima.goo.ne.jp/column/writer/37_1.html

Actually went to one of the locations of that izakaya with the giant beer. Aside from being able to take a picture, I don't recommend ordering it because it won't stay cold if you're a slow drinker.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1322 on: April 12, 2015, 07:48:11 AM »
Yea, too bad Passpo is too popular for such event. Would be something out of the order. Like the Mad Tea Party thing I heard about from groups like Gothic Lolita Syndrome, 2&,...

Yea. I avoid big glasses of beer because of that reason. Especially in summer it warms up fast. And I am not the fastes drinker.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1323 on: April 12, 2015, 11:44:26 AM »
AKB is way more famous and they had a handshake event where the girls would serve you a somen, not so long ago. I don't remember now if it was HKT, Not Yet or some other one, but it was pretty curious, to say the least.

*edit: I just remembered Not Yet had one where they served kakigoori, for that "naminori kakigoori" single.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1324 on: April 12, 2015, 12:05:22 PM »
True. But I mean some real event, where they won't just serving the food and then go away but stay at the table to talk with you and such, even doing small shows inbetween. What you mentioned was kind of similar to the Passpo event they did for Natzusora Hanabi in Hibiya back in the days?

But for the record: My idea was just kidding around. I know it will not happen. But just imagine them doing such thing as a FC event, with a limited amount of people and stream it like the Hachake Night - nice thought and great fan service.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1325 on: April 12, 2015, 05:55:10 PM »
AKB is way more famous and they had a handshake event where the girls would serve you a somen, not so long ago. I don't remember now if it was HKT, Not Yet or some other one, but it was pretty curious, to say the least.

I think HKT had some event where you went on a boat with them and maybe ate with them. Oh, but I think you are right, AKB was doing something at their handshake where you got served popcorn or drinks or something by them. It also was only a little while ago that Tokyo Girls Style had a dinner event at a restaurant with fans, and they aren't even meant to be idols anymore!

Chihiro

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1326 on: April 12, 2015, 06:59:44 PM »
basically what wattstax wants is too see his dream realized: Passpo members working as maids.  :P

not so long ago, Chu-Z and Afilia Saga members did that. unfortunately nowadays because of busy schedules they appear just once or twice a month in their maid cafes/bars. but I'm aware Chu-Z sister group Wendee still appears frequently in their bars (harajuku and hachioji). and talking about sister groups, don't Predia and Palet have events once in a while in that noodle cafe at akihabara? never went there so I dunno how it works, if they actually pretend to work as waitresses or something. if someone already went to some, plz share the experience. I'd love to read.  :)

edit: just came back from the kombini and the new edition of Young King magazine has a gorgeous eight page photo shooting with Macocchan. she looks more beautiful than when she was still in the group. but maybe it's just the photoshop use.  :P
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 10:37:12 PM by tsutomo »

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1327 on: April 13, 2015, 01:59:08 AM »
I think Noodol Cafe is connected to Platinum Promotion/Passport (agency for PASSPO, palet, predia, 3min, FYT, etc) so they may have worked there before but, when I went in December it was mostly girls that hadn't debuted with a group yet.
http://noodol-cafe.com/

Basically you buy a ticket for instant ramen or a soda (500 yen for someone random, 800 yen if there's someone you specifically request) and you sit and talk with them for 3 minutes until the ramen is ready. It was okay since I had no expectation going in, as in I had no idea who the girl was before I sat down, if it was someone I was a fan of, it would have been better, I think.

I saw Chu-Z announce the bar/cafe thing a few months ago but didn't go. Maybe I'll go the next time they do?

Backstage Pass has been good at times but last time it was kind of dead. That's not good for a place that charges 900 yen for beers but, then again AKB48 cafe is about the same price and there's even less interaction there.

FC events are different since the fans usually pay up front (membership fees plus the cost of the event).

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1328 on: April 13, 2015, 03:43:37 AM »
well, looking at the schedule in the link you provided, I can see at least Runa and Yuzuka from Predia worked there, in these last few days. if it works as you said, then I'm definitely going there the next time Runa shows up, since she is one of my favorites and 800 yens for 3 minutes is WAY cheaper than what we usually spend in handshake events.  ;)

as for Chu-Z you should follow the bars twitter accounts, where they put up frequently the shifts. https://twitter.com/802milk and https://twitter.com/hy186 unfortunately the latter appears to be dead now. and in Harajuku is exactly where the Chu-Z girls nowadays show up, in order to promote the newer venue.  :(

one thing I have to admit is that AKB cafe has imo the best menu from all these cafe/bars in this 'genre'. and that collectible coaster thing is pretty cool and addictive. I remember going there with some friends and drinking like half dozen drinks just for the damn coasters. rofl I wish Afilia Saga maid cafes had something to collect like that.

Offline ezacessline

« Reply #1329 on: April 15, 2015, 05:21:54 PM »
well, looking at the schedule in the link you provided, I can see at least Runa and Yuzuka from Predia worked there, in these last few days. if it works as you said, then I'm definitely going there the next time Runa shows up, since she is one of my favorites and 800 yens for 3 minutes is WAY cheaper than what we usually spend in handshake events.  ;)

as for Chu-Z you should follow the bars twitter accounts, where they put up frequently the shifts. https://twitter.com/802milk and https://twitter.com/hy186 unfortunately the latter appears to be dead now. and in Harajuku is exactly where the Chu-Z girls nowadays show up, in order to promote the newer venue.  :(

one thing I have to admit is that AKB cafe has imo the best menu from all these cafe/bars in this 'genre'. and that collectible coaster thing is pretty cool and addictive. I remember going there with some friends and drinking like half dozen drinks just for the damn coasters. rofl I wish Afilia Saga maid cafes had something to collect like that.
Runa will be at the Noodol Cafe the 16th, Yuzuka and Mai will be there too.
http://ameblo.jp/noodolcafe/entry-12013556234.html

Happy birthay to Naomin  :pepper:
http://40.media.tumblr.com/ebfa7ab133b4e634a1c6907d5dc6390b/tumblr_nmqyt8cPfI1sox61xo1_1280.jpg

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #1330 on: April 23, 2015, 05:15:12 PM »
New Hacchake Tai video but i don't know what is it about :

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1331 on: April 23, 2015, 05:37:24 PM »
They talked a lot about a new uniform, and that it should be different for summer. TIF was also mentioned. Maybe they will get a individual Hackake Tai uniform now, instead the former PASSPO clothing? But I can only guess.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1332 on: April 24, 2015, 06:06:09 AM »
In regards to Sakoti interviewing the director named "Smith", I found this translated interview with him that I remember reading last year. I totally forgot that he did the video for Vivi Natsu!

http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/featured/intervew-smith.html

He also did a bunch of videos for Team Shachihoko and Dempagumi so...

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1333 on: April 24, 2015, 07:15:02 PM »
Oh, I was partially right with the video. Hachake Tai was added for the line up of TIF!

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1334 on: April 25, 2015, 10:54:33 AM »
YUKKI gets the girls playing an L-Size game of LIFE:

http://ima.goo.ne.jp/column/article/3068.html

The Game Master sets out player's turns and explains the rules:

SAKOTEE looking lovely and cute as usual (and this is an entirely biased opinion coming from me)

And so, YUKKI officially kicks off the game:

MORISHI looks perfectly happy in the checkered outfit L-size token she's wearing:

Meanwhile, CAPTAIN AIPON isn't too happy with her luck:

Get out, NAOMIN, you're in the way (NAOMIN: What did I do?!)

The Game Master hard at work, and everyone's really into it:

So, YUKKI, who the heck won? We wanna know...

Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1335 on: April 29, 2015, 01:58:23 AM »
Honey Dish Music Video (Short Ver.) is finally out!

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1336 on: April 29, 2015, 05:05:27 AM »
Cute, happy and full of life. I like it.

:twothumbs

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1337 on: April 29, 2015, 11:32:50 AM »
Article -> http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/passpo-mv-honey-dish-20150443745.html

Also I'm not quite over the whole Sakotee situation, I'm going to cry if she leaves :cry:

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 01:13:59 PM by immergeil »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1338 on: April 29, 2015, 05:07:35 PM »
Hm, the video is nothing special. But I really like the song. I love Annya's hair in it and that they included their instruments.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1339 on: April 30, 2015, 12:42:48 AM »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Diary