JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573266 times)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1380 on: May 13, 2015, 07:52:13 PM »
What you mean??? Hijacked??? :?
Do you want me to correct your german signature, an obvious variation of Borussia Mönchengladbach's stadium hymn? ;)

I haven't listened to the album yet, but like most of you guys I ordered from cdjapan the First Class Edition. I am highly anticipating it and contrary to tsutomo I expected them to return in sound to their earlier releases. But what mixedmedia said about it sounds promising and I really love to learn about the fact, that now 4 members have written lyrics for it. I can't wait to finally listen to Hachake Sensation. Why they even skipped that song on the DVD I will never understand... :smhid
Does anyone know if they played instruments themselves on one of the tracks?

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1381 on: May 13, 2015, 08:20:40 PM »
^Earlier today, Sako - or Sako's account, if you believe management - sent out a tweet essentially saying that she's been subjected to perverted stuff since becoming an idol, and that it would have been better for her had she never entered the industry. (thanks to @OsakaJooooooooe on Twitter for the rough translation)

(Picture here, along with Mio's old tweet about having "already been penetrated".)

Management responded that Sako's account had been hacked, and as a result Sako's Twitter account was completely wiped. Passpo has been trending on Twitter in Japan all day.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1382 on: May 13, 2015, 08:32:39 PM »
well, once they hacked MioMio, now Sako... it's sad to see this group being targeted by idiots, specially since it's not so common to see things like this, even with far more famous groups.

yeah wattstax, you are right. having seen their past tour, I should know better that the album was bound to go this way, not another. reading my own comments I said earlier how they were apparently heading towards an earlier Passpo look... my poor memory strikes again, rofl

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1383 on: May 13, 2015, 08:35:07 PM »
yeah wattstax, you are right. having seen their past tour, I should know better that the album was bound to go this way, not another. reading my own comments I said earlier how they were apparently heading towards an earlier Passpo look... my poor memory strikes again, rofl
You have to see the positive side of it: With your memory you can now be compared to Nachu, who doesn't remember you anymore  :P

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1384 on: May 13, 2015, 09:00:02 PM »
We had some discussion about Sako's (mental) health and management's following actions a month ago...

Quote from: mixedmedia
On the other hand, by announcing it early, it generates discussion among fans and for those who can go see PASSPO, they might be more inclined to go because they don't know what will happen to Sakoti. It sounds evil but, as it has been proven many times before, these kind of tactics are fairly common. I will be shocked if the flight on May 31st is not sold out.

Based on how many posts this thread had since her announcement, it worked didn't it?

And today...

Passpo has been trending on Twitter in Japan all day.

Well, this is could be part of the same crazy/brilliant guerilla-marketing plan.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1385 on: May 13, 2015, 09:19:02 PM »
^just two words:

platinum production

:lol:

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1386 on: May 13, 2015, 09:41:53 PM »
But anyway, about the new album;

Not in Theory sounds like old Megadeth to me

Just what I thought! 'The Hikouki of Consequences'.

But yeah, first thing that really stands out is the overal simplicity of the album, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1387 on: May 13, 2015, 09:48:42 PM »
Don't fuck with Sako or I'll mess you up... /shakes fist.

Offline iulpasen315

• PASSPO☆, Negishi Ai, Aviation.
    • iulpasen315
« Reply #1388 on: May 13, 2015, 11:07:48 PM »
About Sakotee's situation:

Makita Sako
Forced
to do sexual favors?

SAKOTEE

FORCED TO DO
SOMETHING?

HAHAHAHA, COME ON.

If she wants to do something like this, Sako would graduate before it. But PASSPO is always been surrounded in a cloud of doubts about "sexuality" of them. You know, the CA idols are more "free" than another idols in general. If they are more "sexual" or not, I don't care, but some anti-Passpo fans (or other-idol group fans) exaggerate in comments about it. Miomio, Aipon, Sakotee, Naomin and Yukkii names are involved in these "jokes", or even provocation. It is a idiot who don't accept the actual popularity of Passpo (like one who threw a penlight on PO stage in TIF 2014).  :angry:

So, seeing the good side of it, more promotion to Passpo  :lol:
十人、十色。

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1389 on: May 14, 2015, 02:20:41 AM »
 :angry: :angry:

First of all, this is SIMPLY OUTRAGEOUS.   :angry: There is nothing that anyone can say about Sako that will diminish the love and admiration I have for her. I mean...who would do such a thing?!! What did Sako ever do to him/her or anyone else for that matter ?  :smhid

Secondly, C'mon...a sweet girl next door like her?...doing SEXUAL FAVOURS?! If you ask anyone who know PASSPO, they will tell you it's simply PREPOSTEROUS! It gets even more ridiculous if one knows her strong work ethics (she IS acknowledged as the most hardworking crew member, right?) plus that journalistic pursuit, and the fact that she's writing lyrics, is one of the better guitar players I know,...is she one of the TALENTLESS IDOLS who have to resort to SEXUAL FAVOURS to get ahead in life or popularity?! Sheesh...my blood is BOILING! This is NOT OK...regardless of what any of you who think this publicity could be anything but bad one, I disagree...NOBODY (that applies to EVERYONE) deserves to get their name dragged in the mud like this, not even if Universal Japan can profit from it. If I ever get hold of the perpetrator, I'd personally do the water-boarding torture treatment on him/her.

Now that I'm done with my rant, I just think that whoever is behind this DEPLORABLE STUNT is either in serious need to be institutionalized in a mental asylum, or he/she couldn't deal with the perfection (or the multi-talented quality) of Sako Makita. Another theory I have that ties to mental illness is that he/she may be a hardcore fan who was somewhat ticked off at attending flights which somehow did not feature her, and is frustrated now more than ever that she will be going on hiatus pretty soon, hence pulling this thing off. After all, there is a saying right that you hurt the one you love?
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1390 on: May 14, 2015, 05:03:05 AM »
But PASSPO is always been surrounded in a cloud of doubts about "sexuality" of them. You know, the CA idols are more "free" than another idols in general. If they are more "sexual" or not, I don't care, but some anti-Passpo fans (or other-idol group fans) exaggerate in comments about it.

that's not exclusive to Passpo. all the Platinum groups receive a lot of (most of the time undeserved) attacks from other fans because... it's Platinum Production. 

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1391 on: May 14, 2015, 05:31:15 AM »
CA idols? People don't like Platinum Productions? Someone needs to fill this n00b in . . .

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1392 on: May 14, 2015, 08:41:49 AM »
People don't like Platinum Productions?

the agency has a bad fame, thanks to bad handling of some situations, rumors and some sad cases (notably Miyu Uehara`s suicide). can`t really say it`s uncalled or undeserved, though clearly people tend to attack the wrong (weaker) side (aka the idols) and not exactly the producers. Platinum and Alice Project are viewed by most as the "black agencies".

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1393 on: May 14, 2015, 10:27:32 AM »
In other news the album is selling well :)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1394 on: May 14, 2015, 10:36:25 AM »
nice to see the other members comments on twitter. tonight they announced the showroom program will feature the whole group. maybe this problem has something to do with this, in order to clear things out? they`ll most likely talk about it, so I think everyone should try to watch it.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1395 on: May 14, 2015, 12:24:13 PM »
the agency has a bad fame, thanks to bad handling of some situations, rumors and some sad cases (notably Miyu Uehara`s suicide). can`t really say it`s uncalled or undeserved, though clearly people tend to attack the wrong (weaker) side (aka the idols) and not exactly the producers. Platinum and Alice Project are viewed by most as the "black agencies".

Oh, I never knew Platinum were as well, or that they had a suicide as well as AP...

nice to see the other members comments on twitter.

What have they been saying?

Chihiro

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1396 on: May 14, 2015, 03:05:59 PM »
I saw Annya writing along the lines "don't you think that if Platinum was a bad agency like that I'd have got out of it already?" and MioMio wrote denying the sexual favors too.

they just addressed the incident in the beginning of showroom's program.  said they are sorry for all the worrying caused and to people to stay calm cuz they are well and it was all lies written on twitter. they appear to be in good mood. well, at least the transmission has attracted a lot of interest and they received lots of "towers" already. rofl

edit: they established a new record of viewers.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:51:30 PM by tsutomo »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1397 on: May 14, 2015, 03:09:44 PM »
nice to see the other members comments on twitter. tonight they announced the showroom program will feature the whole group. maybe this problem has something to do with this, in order to clear things out? they`ll most likely talk about it, so I think everyone should try to watch it.
They had all-member showrooms for their last release events too. Still remember the one for Himawari. I could not imagine them talking about it, at least not in detail. And they shouldn't. Just puts the attacket in the limelight.
I never understood the Showroom presents thingy. I also forgot my password...

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1398 on: May 14, 2015, 03:42:39 PM »
They went to Yoko-san's grave and poured Jack Daniels on it. Kind of strange to know that the new album was released on the anniversary of his death.

Sako seemed pretty quiet. I missed the first few minutes.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1399 on: May 14, 2015, 03:50:16 PM »
They went to Yoko-san's grave and poured Jack Daniels on it. Kind of strange to know that the new album was released on the anniversary of his death.
Sorry for my ignorance but who is that?

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet