JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Pride

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573350 times)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1540 on: May 27, 2015, 09:55:35 PM »
Dude you need help  :shocked

And regarding Mio I'm not saying she's a poser or not really into it I wouldn't know and I don't think any of us know for sure - and lets kill this subject it's kinda off-topic.

Offline iulpasen315

• PASSPO☆, Negishi Ai, Aviation.
    • iulpasen315
« Reply #1541 on: May 28, 2015, 01:39:02 AM »
well, they already have the basement of the building where Platinum agency is located. a friend went there for a FYT event and told me it's not so bad.

they already have the Noodol Cafe in Akihabara too. they can make shifts with the Predia girls.  :lol:

Yeah, but means nothing to Passpo since 2012  :P

btw I just read that Oppaipon's home (her family's home, not her small apartment in Tokyo) is close to mine. w00t. I feel so lucky now to live close to arguably two of the most beautiful idols in this country (Oppaipon and Sumero).  :twothumbs I think I can start planning her kidnapping and preparing a room to keep her as my sex slave.  :D

I need to go to Japan ASAP
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 01:47:19 AM by iulpasen315 »
十人、十色。

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1542 on: May 28, 2015, 02:04:01 AM »
I think I can start planning her kidnapping and preparing a room to keep her as my sex slave.  :D
Does no one remember the fact I said I'd go Liam Neeson on anyone who tried to do such a thing?

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1543 on: May 28, 2015, 01:50:04 PM »
Less than 3 days to go...anyone getting scared already?

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1544 on: May 28, 2015, 02:03:30 PM »
In a way, I'm glad my oshimen is Sako. being the more understated member, it's least likely anyone (the likes of tsutomo) will want to do the nasty (sex slave thing) to her. And yes, I will kill anyone who even thinks about it..besides, its likely Annya will kick him in the nuts first before that can happen.

An yes, hanji...I am getting scared...probably more anxious than awaiting the outcome of Juventus vs Barcelona champion's league final
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1545 on: May 28, 2015, 02:21:03 PM »
Bad fan behaviour is not limited to the popular idols. ;)

I am not scared as I don't expect anything negative. I am just not sure if the announcement of what ever it is will be worth the hype. Hopefully it won't become something that is contraproductive to PASSPO's current high.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1546 on: May 28, 2015, 04:40:54 PM »
In a way, I'm glad my oshimen is Sako. being the more understated member, it's least likely anyone (the likes of tsutomo) will want to do the nasty (sex slave thing) to her. And yes, I will kill anyone who even thinks about it..besides, its likely Annya will kick him in the nuts first before that can happen.

First of all I'm not gay... but I don't really like idols for their sexual appeal, I have the gravure BlueRay and I tried to watch it the other day and honestly I felt uncomfortable for the 5 minutes I managed to watch of it!

Not that it's sexual or suggestive or anything, but it was too intimate for my liking, If it had been them running around doing stupid stuff in swimsuits I would have been ok with it.

I'm sure a few people here will shake their heads at this, LOL!

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1547 on: May 28, 2015, 04:50:27 PM »
Don't worry. You are not alone. I never understood why people like those Gravure stuff or even the "innocent" bikini DVDs. I don't care for bikini shots (like the recently posted PASSPO videos here). A bikini live would be another matter though lol

Offline iulpasen315

• PASSPO☆, Negishi Ai, Aviation.
    • iulpasen315
« Reply #1548 on: May 28, 2015, 05:46:34 PM »
Less than 3 days to go...anyone getting scared already?

so what the actually hell... I LIKE IT
十人、十色。

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1549 on: May 29, 2015, 01:15:10 PM »
Will there be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? We'll know in 2 Days!

(Sorry, I can't help it, I've developed a serious egg-obsession)

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1550 on: May 29, 2015, 02:10:52 PM »
Whatever happens to Passpo, I really really hope and pray that these 3 will NEVER be separated!

And for those of you who missed it, here's Mio teaching Sako how to do the headbanging: this was from a year ago approximately:

http://fuckyeahpasspo.tumblr.com/post/72965754103/3
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1551 on: May 30, 2015, 12:30:01 AM »
Ouch... Manatsu from Babyraids posted that Sako had graduated in a tweet, but she corrected it later.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1552 on: May 30, 2015, 10:42:18 AM »
So what's the ETA on the apocalypse?

Also after seeing them promote their current merch, part of me feels like I could design a better t-shirt if I wanted to put effort into it . . .

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1553 on: May 30, 2015, 10:53:30 AM »

Also after seeing them promote their current merch, part of me feels like I could design a better t-shirt if I wanted to put effort into it . . .
Laugh :lol: My thoughts exactly. PASSPO is the idol group with the worst merch design. :smhid

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1554 on: May 30, 2015, 11:36:48 AM »
Most idol shirts I've seen are rather terrible, I don't get it since stuff in Japan is usually well thought out.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1555 on: May 30, 2015, 11:42:05 AM »
Most idol shirts I've seen are rather terrible, I don't get it since stuff in Japan is usually well thought out.
I like to disagree. I blog a lot about it, as I like idol goods and many groups have great designs. Now and then at least. But in terms of PASSPO the only good ones have been the New Years Flight shirt and the "KISS-reference" one so far. I can not understand, why PASSPO, as rock idols, often only have this comic design or lame boring designs.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1556 on: May 30, 2015, 12:31:27 PM »
I meant for the couple of groups I like they tend to be bad, I'm sure other groups have great ones ;)

Btw. I liked your blog update.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 01:20:05 PM by immergeil »

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1557 on: May 30, 2015, 01:28:10 PM »
So after watching some of their recent twitter videos, I've noticed some things . . .

1. Mio tries to eat a t-shirt and grabs at two members boobs.

2. Ai is hopped up on sugar or something and is running around causing mischief and has the most ridiculous laugh I've heard in a while as she does this. Also apparently people still play pinball.

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1558 on: May 30, 2015, 01:54:24 PM »
Dr. Alan Grant: "Oh my God. Do you know what this is? This is a Passpo egg. It's gonna hatch tomorrow!!!!!!!!"

Tomorrow at 20:00 JST the world ends. Bye!

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1559 on: May 30, 2015, 03:01:36 PM »
The KISS one is awesome! I just wish I had gotten a bigger size if I knew my "winter bulk" was gonna go as well as planned. As motivation, I bought a few other shirts in the same smaller size. Hopefully, I can wear them sometime this year.

Annoyed that I arrived too late to get the New Year's Day one but I got the mid-tour shark one drawn by Mio on a whim after seeing them at Yokohama.

Definite bummer when groups/soloists you like have terribly designed goods.

Guess I'll pass(po) on the shirt tomorrow?

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Pride