JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Lady Galaxy

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573548 times)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1620 on: June 02, 2015, 05:55:40 PM »
so it shouldn't be hard for Nachu take her place,

lmfao

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #1621 on: June 02, 2015, 06:36:06 PM »
Just curious. Those of you who have read the article, what about it makes you think Sako won't return?
They are all talking about graduation. Not a simple hiatus. And they even deleted her from the website so fast. I really hope I am wrong but I'm afraid that she just graduated.
Also, I can't remember if they gave more information about the problem she has? Because "health problem" is often used to leave a group. Some people just can't understand why their favorites idoles are leaving so they just use that as a perfect pretext (but this can't be used if you want to stay in the business ofc ^^).

About Saco, we will know it pretty quickly. If we don't have news in the incoming weeks, it's over.
For the moment, the staff just posted a video and a link about an interview she did.

(Oh and talking about health problem, I'm pretty worried about Mio. On several photos, we can see her wearing strapping. I don't know if they are prevented one or because she really need it.)

That would be really unfortunate if it ends up happening. I really like band Passpo. I don't know about all the recent ones but during the flight they had on January 1rst, Naomi was playing the guitar so maybe she could take over Sako's parts. Natsumi was also just playing tambourine, which can easily be dropped, and Morishi was just singing (most of the time). Maybe one of them could fill in for Sako? Unfortunately since that concert there is also Makoto to replace on keyboard. A reorganization is definitely in order if band Passpo is to survive.

I really like them as a band too.
I was talking to a friend recently saying how good they became. Starting from a funny band but without high dance or vocal skills to what we know now : very skilled singers and dancers + playing instruments + so f**king good flights. In less than 4 years. I do not know a group that improved that much.

But talking about taking Saco's part... Yeah Naomi seems not bad at all. Maybe she'll need to work harder but she can definitely do it. But the problem is to take Naomi's parts.
It's not that difficult to become lead guitarist when you already know how to play guitar (except about pressure you have on your shoulders). It's a little more complicated to learn guitar.
One of the other member can do it... maybe (Natchu is so clumsy, I doubt she can do it). But this will take time. Morishi already plays guitar, they can probably try with her. But maybe she's not playing that much because they wanted her to keep concentrate on singing only.

Oh and about Makoto's parts .... lol ^^. Yah she was doing nothing. They gave her a keyboard like they gave tambourine to Natchu ^^.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 07:38:59 PM by Akokyuu »
Sorry for my english! I'll try my best.

Offline iulpasen315

• PASSPO☆, Negishi Ai, Aviation.
    • iulpasen315
« Reply #1622 on: June 03, 2015, 05:27:11 AM »
The green color is cursed in Passpo...

Makita Journal  :wub:
十人、十色。

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1623 on: June 03, 2015, 06:51:47 AM »
Come on guys. This is Idol business. Sako was now over 5 years an idol and made a calm decision what is currently best for her own after a long contemplation. Of course it is sad, but in this business you have to get used to it. Her decision is natural and logical. It appears to be no result out of a scandal or an internal struggle with other group members. PASSPO is still continuing. Let us cheer for Sako instead, whatever she will do in the future.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1624 on: June 03, 2015, 10:04:45 AM »
Well it's understandable that if Sako is your favorite you'd be upset over her quitting even if you know going to happen sooner or later.

It only shows that the whole idol-thing is working, people get emotionally involved because the idols "share" more than western artists.

The good thing is that I'm sure that it won't be the last we've seen of Sako, I'm sure she'll stay in the entertainment business.

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #1625 on: June 03, 2015, 12:09:32 PM »
Well it's understandable that if Sako is your favorite you'd be upset over her quitting even if you know going to happen sooner or later.

It only shows that the whole idol-thing is working, people get emotionally involved because the idols "share" more than western artists.

The good thing is that I'm sure that it won't be the last we've seen of Sako, I'm sure she'll stay in the entertainment business.

Hey, we never said we were upset by Saco's choice. We're just worried about the fact that there's really high chances that she leaved without a true graduation flight. It's sad for her. Of course it's her choice to leave and I totally respect that. I've already said that they are all really courageous, just watch their calendar to see how many flight, how many show they've done, and think about all the training (dance, song, instruments)... It's really insane (Personally, I really think they are doing too much events).

The point is that they started teasing us a long time ago with the hiatus, telling she'll not quit, she'll be present for the events like LoGiRL, Showroom, GPP.... and step by step they are not talking about that anymore and as soon as she's on hiatus, they just deleted her profile from the website. So we're just curious about the real situation.
If she graduated (we'll quickly know), it's her choice and they should have give her an event she deserved.

Edit : My bad for the profile, but I thought they deleted it. So I made a mistake when I looked or they put it again. Don't know.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:56:04 PM by Akokyuu »

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1626 on: June 03, 2015, 12:44:38 PM »
Actually while they did take her out of the main graphic on the website, her profile is still there . . .

Offline iulpasen315

• iulpasen315
« Reply #1627 on: June 03, 2015, 04:32:17 PM »
I guess you guys are forgetting something: Passpo, in essence, is a group made by themselves.
If Sakotee don't want a graduation flight, they won't do. Sako is very demanding with herself. So, she won't be confortable to be rewarded
with a grad flight, like "i failed with do my best with plain". You know how it works.
Besides this, if Sako leaves Passpo, this group will lost their CEO.

This isn't a passionate POV, it's just like how Sakotee do.

PS: I respect who face it naturally, I don't want to fight with pax.
十人、十色。

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1628 on: June 03, 2015, 05:26:17 PM »
You're right about the point that Sako tends to be hard on herself...that's just who she is...always pushing herself so hard even when she knows she's not as popular as Aipon or Mio in the eyes of the fans. Still she puts in 110 percent no matter what. U saw her performance in the flights...u can see it from her. That is why I'm feeling really devastated right now. You may feel differently about her, but nobody could deny that she is one of the unsung bedrock of Passpo. Even in the last blog post, she has plans for her hiatus, one of which includes a goal to learn English so she could interact with international fans over the world. that is considering she's supposed to be on A BREAK.

From now on, afternoon tea for me will be a Saco's Tea Time moment..sipping green tea and munching on spicy snacks (since she loves spicy food) while trying to read her blogs. That's all I can do anyway  :cry:

http://ameblo.jp/sacopon/page-2.html

And once again, for those who missed it, Sakotee showing her "true colours" (with Yukki and Naomin, Shaku Uma TV ep 10)

Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #1629 on: June 03, 2015, 05:35:43 PM »
I disagree with you.
This is just a business and they all have a contract they have to respect. It's not because they are saying "no I don't want to do it" that they will not do that.
So it's not their role to say if they want a graduation or not.
Graduation events are, in general, really worth for the business. So it's just because of a marketing plan or because of a problem with the person if they don't do it. That's all.

Oh and about your "Sako is very demanding with herself. So, she won't be confortable to be rewarded". It's quite stupid (no offense) to say it, since she knew that a special passenger mobilisation would happen whatever she wanted. And because you know that it's what happen when you're in idole industry.

However, it seems she said again during the flight that she'll continue to appear with PASSPO☆ outside of the flight. So now i'll just wait&see.

Offline iulpasen315

• iulpasen315
« Reply #1630 on: June 03, 2015, 06:02:48 PM »
No prob Akokyuu, we're to talk about it. with all types of discussion.

I just prefer to face it with feeling, even Sako is really like this. But I understand your point, and in the end, it's just business.
十人、十色。

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1631 on: June 03, 2015, 06:11:13 PM »
Hey, we never said...
Are you everyone?

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #1632 on: June 03, 2015, 06:25:21 PM »
Hey, we never said...
Are you everyone?

Ofc I am....

No i just used we because I know how to read and nobody said he was upset about Saco's choice. That's all.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1633 on: June 11, 2015, 04:53:32 PM »
Sorry that I doubted Mio being really into metal... the last couple of days she's drawn Kerry King of Slayer and Lemmy from Motorhead, no one would draw though ugly fuckers unless they were into it ;)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1634 on: June 23, 2015, 10:05:02 AM »
Where did everyone go???

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1635 on: June 23, 2015, 10:36:30 AM »
there is nothing to talk about right now ;)
Or do you care about giving a statement of Morishi's extension? :lol:

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #1636 on: June 23, 2015, 12:02:50 PM »
I do care about Morishi's extension!
It was shocking when she cut her hairs, but it was even more shocking with those extensions!

But what's more important, Sako is back on twitter and she has an instagram account.
And according to the recent videos, she seems to be fine, without any physical problem  :doh:

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1637 on: June 23, 2015, 03:30:34 PM »
You know at first I had forgotten how long it's been since PASSPO☆ has actually done anything of note, so I almost thought they must have been gone for a pretty long time if Morishi grew out her hair . . .  but then I realized it's only been a couple weeks and time is just going really slow this month.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1638 on: June 23, 2015, 04:20:23 PM »
It's nice to see Morishi bucking the short cut trend by getting extensions - I don't tend to like it when idols cut their hair short  :panic:

Chihiro

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1639 on: June 23, 2015, 04:34:40 PM »
I thought the same at first: Morishi must have grown her hair since long time. But then I remembered, that they weren't anyway near that long weeks ago and that there are artificial options to avoid the waiting period :roll:

Regarding Sako: Whatever illment she has, it never seemed like she is out for long. Despite missing a few shows now and then, she hardly had long periods of absence. I therefore assume she has something that occurs every now and then. So assuming her official statement of her being just on hiatus is the truth, it really could be something that gets better by rest, mental and physical. It never appeared to me like she didn't enjoy her time as idol anymore, at least not in the obvious way Makochan appeared.

I would agree with you Jul in general, BUT the first thought I had when I saw older pictures of her with long hair, was 'well done with cutting it'. It really suits her more, especially personality wise.
What I dislike more in that aspect is when they change their bangs and such, like Naomi, who seems to like experimenting. Some girls just don't look good with any type of hair cut, especially a straight cut front, for example.

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Lady Galaxy