JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsubaki Factory - HITORIJIME

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573468 times)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1720 on: August 05, 2015, 07:17:14 AM »
in the first day of TIF I didn`t bother to watch Passpo, although I saw Yukky and Naomin during the colab stage. Konatsu and Ayano from Up Up were with them singing Himawari.  :lol: but at the end of the day after the last Up Up show at My Navi, while I was walking in the pathway, could clearly hear Passpo performing at the Main Stage. it was fun that me and some few other krazy wotas started doing the calls and choreography there, hundreds of meters away from the stage. rofl could "watch" they performing Material Girl and Let It Go (two of my favorite) from the top of the bridge. so... unusual.  :lol:
Damn, I was walking that bridge during Let it go. Where have you been, man?!?

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1721 on: August 05, 2015, 02:42:59 PM »
you are the one to blame cuz I was looking in the stage direction so couldn`t see you nearby.  :P plus I was jumping and dancing so you definitely should have seen me.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1722 on: August 06, 2015, 10:10:56 AM »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1723 on: August 08, 2015, 10:38:03 AM »
Darn they look kinda beat here (I was already beat at this point home at the hotel)

Fresher

« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 10:47:11 AM by Rezar »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1724 on: August 08, 2015, 12:31:32 PM »
Awww, the memories. Why am I stuck in fucking Germany again... :cry:

The Smile Garden performance really looked a bit tired, especially Aipon. Didn't felt it back than, probably as it was my last show and I was overexerting myself as well. I wasn't fond of the setlist here. Pretty Lie is one of my most inliked PASSPO songs.

Heat Garage was great though. Nothing can go wrong with Wanted! And I managed to be in 3rd row for it, soooo close...

Hachake Tai way my favourite performance though. I like their aliases here, especially Naomi excels in her character. And Morishi's hair - the bomb! :inlove: And I lol'ed back than when they shouted to the people leaving "Don't run. We are PASSPO." :lol:

Btw, although I was close to the stage during every performance, I successfully avoided to be in the picture. But I think, I could make out Rezar ;)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1725 on: August 08, 2015, 03:07:04 PM »
Pretty Lie is one of my most inliked PASSPO songs.

WTF  :doh:

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1726 on: August 08, 2015, 03:17:50 PM »

WTF  :doh:

Exactly! I'm not sure who wrote that comment but I wonder if they have even seen PASSPO live in person before? The passengers go nuts with the call and response whenever "Pretty Lie" comes on. Unless they meant "in-liked" as in so liked that they are "in" liked", like how there was that line in Three Amigos where they thought "infamous" meant "so famous that they're 'in' famous". If you saw the movie, you'll probably get it. Anyway, it's still hot as hell in Tokyo but at least there was a nice strong breeze starting this evening.

Watching the PASSTREAM from earlier this week I think they talked about how this year was the most demanding of them since there was Hachakke-tai and PASSPO in addition to whatever collab stages and stuff. I wonder how much longer Mayuchi from 3min will be able to pull double duty with palet. She was mostly absent from the 3min stages at TIF.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1727 on: August 08, 2015, 03:29:32 PM »
I meant unlike as in "not liking". Just because I like the group doesn't necessarily mean I like everything they put out. That would just make me a fanatic.
No, I get it that Pretty Lie is a fan favourite, but not for me. I enjoy other songs by them much more.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1728 on: August 08, 2015, 03:50:44 PM »
Awww, the memories. Why am I stuck in fucking Germany again... :cry:
Same, I'm so fucking bored and I'm still sick.

First you say you like K-POP and now this.... who are you?
Granted the song itself is so so but it's one of the best live ones.

Btw, although I was close to the stage during every performance, I successfully avoided to be in the picture. But I think, I could make out Rezar ;)
I really tried to look for myself in some of these clips but so far I haven't been able to find me.

Watching the PASSTREAM from earlier this week I think they talked about how this year was the most demanding of them since there was Hachakke-tai and PASSPO in addition to whatever collab stages and stuff.
The Hachakke-tai girls really do a lot of work, I don't think western performers would put up with something like that but then again it's Japan, their work ethic is quite different and being an idol I guess is more of a job than being an artist, either way hats off to them for being able to deal with it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 03:55:49 PM by Rezar »

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1729 on: August 08, 2015, 04:20:21 PM »
I didn't notice the "my" in there (possibly due to mild heatstroke or slight hangover again) when I commented. :sweatdrop:

Yeah, it's a fan favorite but, I still haven't bothered learning whatever it is the fans sing back. I like too many different idols that just remembering their names and stuff to talk about at a handshake event is difficult.

Hacchake-tai go and clean up Shibuya in the morning like every week! Even if "normal" people don't realize it, idols work way harder than artists. Then again, "normal" people like boring things and are usually boring because they're too afraid of looking "weird".

Watching the Smile Garden footage, I'm reminded how Japanese cameramen/directors have no problem with blatantly zooming in on boobs or butts. Whoever was in charge seems to be really into Naomin. Anya knows better as evidenced by her "hunting" Yukki's butt towards the end of "Material Girl". Then again, flat butts need love too, right?

Whoever throws cyalumes should be found and have them thrown back at them point blank (or something).

"Wanted" is one of their best songs ever.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 05:05:31 PM by mixedmedia »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1730 on: August 08, 2015, 04:38:24 PM »
"Wanted" is one of their best songs ever.
No doubt about that.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1731 on: August 11, 2015, 09:52:36 AM »

^ how is that NOT Makocchan?

Platinum Productions must have cloned her or something.

https://twitter.com/noodolcafe/status/631000946630201344

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1732 on: August 11, 2015, 11:23:11 AM »
Who is that?

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1733 on: August 11, 2015, 01:01:55 PM »

Offline iulpasen315

• PASSPO☆, Negishi Ai, Aviation.
    • iulpasen315
« Reply #1734 on: August 12, 2015, 02:27:06 AM »
Passengers, I need your help. This thing is serious.

http://passpo48.tumblr.com/post/126461749960/passpo-foundation
十人、十色。

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #1735 on: August 12, 2015, 03:51:22 PM »
You should stop LSD, amphet, cocaïne or whatever you take. :D

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1736 on: August 12, 2015, 04:31:19 PM »
This thing is serious.

I knew it was dead serious when I read it. the link has so many grammatical errors that, given the fact that average japanese people suck at english, this audacious plan surely was made by Platinum Passport with some big fish investor. no way it's only an ordinary dumb foreign fan daydreaming.  :roll:

okay, since you are my friend, I'll give you a tip, wil: just stop.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1737 on: August 12, 2015, 07:34:55 PM »
The weird nogizaka46 girl fondles Aipon (I think she's able to tell the future or something)

Aipon is kinda adorable ;)

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1738 on: August 13, 2015, 01:23:35 AM »
I don't think that counts as fondling . . .

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1739 on: August 13, 2015, 01:10:46 PM »
back to Pretty Lie topic, I wonder how is the call now that Sako is not there anymore. "aaaaaaa annya! (???) Yukky!" would be so sick if it was Nachu the chosen one...

Pretty Lie is so fucking good in every way possible that I dream about a day that Up Up will cover it so I can scream "aaaaaaa azunyan! Mana Miiko!" rofl maybe in their incoming two-man?  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsubaki Factory - HITORIJIME