JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Cheeseburgers Diary

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573255 times)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1740 on: August 13, 2015, 02:12:51 PM »
back to Pretty Lie topic, I wonder how is the call now that Sako is not there anymore. "aaaaaaa annya! (???) Yukky!" would be so sick if it was Nachu the chosen one...

Pretty Lie is so fucking good in every way possible that I dream about a day that Up Up will cover it so I can scream "aaaaaaa azunyan! Mana Miiko!" rofl maybe in their incoming two-man?  :bow:
Why not watching the TIF Smile Garden performance? The shouts are very clear to hear there. (Annya! Mio - Yukki!) :roll:

Pretty Lie might be a good idol song, but I expect better from PASSPO ;)

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1741 on: August 13, 2015, 09:39:16 PM »
I`d reply I didn`t see their performance at TIF and you know it but...

then I realized there are videos of their performances in the previous page. rofl

dunno what you expect from an idol group... other than a good idol song.  ;)

and boobs. but Oppaipon delivers that.  :fap

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1742 on: August 16, 2015, 05:48:16 PM »
Naomi posted something about Band Passpo performing at the Tour Final. She mentions Sako and her guitar, but I couldn't decipher what she meant: If Naomi trains to play Sako's parts, or if Sako will perform then. At least I am happy, the band format is still active!

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1743 on: August 16, 2015, 07:13:05 PM »
I guess we'll get to know something around the 13'th of September with the new costumes reveal, I'll definitely fly out  and see them if something interesting is announced.

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1744 on: August 17, 2015, 12:38:07 AM »
<- yeah!

If Naomi trains to play Sako's parts
The 'attention point' YT clip makes clear we're not the only ones who don't know. Someone please inform Morishi. :panic:

Another possible option could be someone like Akutsu-san playing the parts of Sako. (And Yukimi on airguitar.)

I guess we'll get to know something around the 13'th of September
Until then, let the speculations continue!!! :cow:

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1745 on: August 17, 2015, 04:11:34 AM »
Naomi posted something about Band Passpo performing at the Tour Final. She mentions Sako and her guitar, but I couldn't decipher what she meant: If Naomi trains to play Sako's parts, or if Sako will perform then. At least I am happy, the band format is still active!

Great news. :twothumbs This is the November 28 show correct? I was checking the website wondering how to purchase tickets when I saw 22/08. I guess I'll have to wait. Anyone know how much these tickets usually go for?

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1746 on: August 17, 2015, 05:16:43 AM »
Another possible option could be someone like Akutsu-san playing the parts of Sako. (And Yukimi on airguitar.)
Honestly I wouldn't mind that at all, he's pretty much a part of the group as it is.

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1747 on: August 17, 2015, 05:28:39 AM »
Honestly I wouldn't mind that at all, he's pretty much a part of the group as it is.
If band Passpo is really there, perhaps the backing band will also be. Yeah, I wouldn't mind if any one of them filled in for any missing instrument during band Passpo's segment.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1748 on: August 17, 2015, 06:35:01 AM »
I did mean him specifically since he's writing many of their songs anyway, I don't think they will be needing any other musicians to fill in since Makocchan didn't really do much on her keyboard anyway.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1749 on: August 17, 2015, 10:22:13 AM »
Great news. :twothumbs This is the November 28 show correct? I was checking the website wondering how to purchase tickets when I saw 22/08. I guess I'll have to wait. Anyone know how much these tickets usually go for?
Right. It is for the Tour Final on 28.11. at Stellarball. And general sale starts on 22.08. I expect it to be more expensive than the usual show (3,500¥). I assume 4,000¥. The New Years show was 5,000¥, but it had a much bigger (expensive) venue. So yea...

Didn't hear anything about the Ground Crew participating yet. Should be a given though. But having a long set with Band Passpo, performing 10 or more songs, would be great as well.

I would love to attend, but I favour the Christmas/New Years time as with the holidays I could stay much longer in Japan. What to do? :?

Btw, I love the announcement video. Very funny with Annya and Nachu bumping heads. It is also great that they will perform most of their output during the tour.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 01:38:03 PM by wattstax »

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1750 on: August 17, 2015, 01:35:54 PM »
Akutsu in a PASSPO outfit! Yay! j/k

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1751 on: August 17, 2015, 03:07:30 PM »
I think Naomi will likely take on Sako's role as lead guitarist. Though I would certainly aint complaining if my beloved Sako returns to play for band Passpo (even if its for a while, I would be a happy man)
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1752 on: August 20, 2015, 11:50:02 AM »
So PASSPO☆ and Up Up Girls on Sep. 13'th I guess tsutomo is finally gonna see PASSPO☆ again  :lol:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1753 on: August 20, 2015, 12:04:27 PM »
The Two Man is on Sept. 11 ;)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1754 on: August 20, 2015, 02:58:48 PM »
you can bet your bollocks to a barndance that I`ll be there. I even got an off day at work just for it.  :twothumbs

but don`t worry: I`ll be using an Up Up shirt and cap.  ;) I`ll explode if they sing songs from each other. or together. I wanna see mai waifu showing her Rocknyan side.  :wub:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1755 on: August 20, 2015, 03:26:35 PM »
How you dress is unimportant. Just you being to a live again is what counts  :)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1756 on: August 21, 2015, 01:14:54 PM »
nah don`t give to it so much importance. what you guys should care about is to put your hands in the latest B.L.T. magazine. it has a photo shooting with Oppaipon that is just... insane.  :jerk: in one of the photos she has the bikini stuck in her crack. really.  :w00t:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1757 on: August 21, 2015, 01:25:36 PM »
Not interested in those. I want the music and talks. What do I care for photos? :roll:

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1758 on: August 22, 2015, 09:10:07 AM »
nah don`t give to it so much importance. what you guys should care about is to put your hands in the latest B.L.T. magazine. it has a photo shooting with Oppaipon that is just... insane.  :jerk: in one of the photos she has the bikini stuck in her crack. really.  :w00t:
Are there scans available of this online?  XD

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1759 on: August 22, 2015, 03:54:11 PM »
Puti PASSPO "Samurai Girl" MV

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Cheeseburgers Diary