JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Hashiru

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573415 times)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1780 on: September 04, 2015, 08:37:54 PM »
Great to hear! Enjoy, and make a report here about the flight, especially its big announcement!
The announcement is on the 13'th of this month not sure if there is a another announcement at my concert.

I meant to make a blog since I kinda promised some people to post some guides on Japan but I'm stuck at picking a theme at wordpress, LOL! And I kinda want to document my concerts mostly for my own sake.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1781 on: September 04, 2015, 08:43:38 PM »
As you attend the tour final, there certainly will be an announcement. Be it a new tour, new album/single, disbandment :panic: If not you still have to report on BAND PASSPO :bow:

My blog is basically for myself. If others want to read it, fine. If not, also fine. Agree about the layout though. Changed mine recently after I finally found the customization button :nervous

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1782 on: September 04, 2015, 09:41:39 PM »
Actually now you mention album/single I think it's safe to say the announcement the 13'th will be a new single they haven't released one in a year! (maybe even a colab with Up Up Girls)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1783 on: September 04, 2015, 11:17:50 PM »
my incoming announcement bet: the girls from Hacchake will leave Passpo since the group will stop acting as a sub-unit and go independent. for their places, the lolis from Puchi Passpo will be "promoted" to main Passpo.  :roll:

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1784 on: September 06, 2015, 09:03:06 AM »

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1785 on: September 06, 2015, 10:19:33 AM »
At first I thought this might be the B-side of Samurai girl but no, new song. Cool.

BTW, their first single seems to be out of stock on both Amazon.co.jp and CDJapan (you have to wait a few days for the thing to ship). It seems to be selling pretty good.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1786 on: September 06, 2015, 10:47:25 AM »
Nah it's one of the few songs songs they've had all along, they performed when I saw them - I think they only have like 3-4 songs still.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1787 on: September 06, 2015, 01:43:00 PM »
Their 1st one-man was a bunch of PASSPO covers thrown in as well but it was only about an hour anyway and "free" (only had to buy a drink to go in) a few hours before the Hachakke-tai 1st one-man. I'm a little annoyed that I didn't pick up the single but the line was pretty long and it was really humid. They did a new soccer-themed song titled "Yamato Nadeshiko" or something.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1788 on: September 06, 2015, 04:26:26 PM »
Oh you were there today, did you go to the Hachakke as well - from the tweets it looked like it was good fun.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1789 on: September 07, 2015, 05:20:07 PM »
Hachake Tai will continue to perform in 2016. Their 2nd One Man was already announced for March 19. :twothumbs

Official announcement: http://ameblo.jp/passpo-staff/entry-12069947024.html

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1790 on: September 08, 2015, 03:55:26 AM »
Looks like tomorrow night is another Skype with a foreign fan for PASSPO. Last time it was some middle aged guy from Australia who went to TIF. Morishi, Anya, Aipon, and Naomin. Hope they talk about the Hachakke-tai live because it was pretty ridiculous.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1791 on: September 08, 2015, 07:44:54 AM »
Someone told me to sign up for that or something, but I didn't because I don't think I'll be presentable at 4:00AM in the morning :bleed eyes: . . .

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1792 on: September 11, 2015, 01:55:46 PM »

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1793 on: September 11, 2015, 03:10:16 PM »
Yeah... Saw those a few moments ago. Nice.

I was looking at the latest staff entry...

http://ameblo.jp/passpo-staff/entry-12071880647.html

(google translate)
☆ September 13 (Sun) TSUTAYA O-EAST
Flight time: 17:00 Doors open / 18:00 curtain
Goods sale time:
15:30 to 16:30 / curtain after - 20:20
Benefits Meeting time: at the end of a show after ~ 21
Benefits Description: Individual handshake meeting (one ticket benefits) · 2s photo session (three tickets benefits) - the entire photo session (three tickets benefits)
※ distribution upper limit of the Reward Certificate will be taken as eight.
※ use of Reward Certificate will be taken as long as the day.

I wonder how you can get a hold of these "tickets benefits" or "reward certificate". I'm thinking they're sold between 15h30 and 16h30 along with the rest of the goods? No mention of price either. A picture with the whole group would make an awesome souvenir.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1794 on: September 11, 2015, 03:22:12 PM »
My sisters will be there. I like it that they allow 8 tickets. Usually the limit is 5. Individual chekis are a great edition!
You get the event tickets automatically by buying merchandise. For 1,000 Yen you get one ticket. Usually only photosets provide tickets (1 costs 1,000 Yen). Other merchandise rarely leads to event tickets nowadays. Hachake Tai has it though.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1795 on: September 11, 2015, 06:37:20 PM »
Lots of small clips from today's show here https://twitter.com/723takenaka

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1796 on: September 11, 2015, 06:52:09 PM »
an awesome show today, was a long time dream of mine to see these two groups doing a show together and I can`t really complain. yeah, some songs I like were missing but both setlists were solid and the colabs between them were very nice and surprising, like Nonsan and Moritii taking part of Hacchake Tai, Akari appearing on Morishi`s place during Himawari... they showed some nice chemistry there (like between my oshimens hugging each other), which I found kinda admirable since they`re from different agencies and with different styles and appeals.

gotta say that I was overjoyed to see Up Up defeating Passpo both in the strength challenge and in the number of fans in the audience.  8)2

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1797 on: September 12, 2015, 05:23:54 PM »
Nachu wins MVP for most entertaining yet most creepy for that event with her stalking of Sekki.

Definitely hoping they do another one soon. Or maybe do a 3-man with Yumemiru Adolescence or Niji no Conquistador since Takenaka did most of their choreo too? It would have to start way earlier though so each group can do more songs/collabs.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1798 on: September 13, 2015, 04:23:15 PM »
Double-posting on account of the "big announcement". PASSPO is moving to a different label and will be releasing a new single February 2016.

As long as they don't go to Sony (because they are notorious for region blocking stuff), it should be a good thing. Yumemiru Adolescence thankfully have their own YouTube which is not blocked but, TPD, Nogizaka, etc. are pretty much all blocked outside of Japan, no?

Wonder if they'll be the first to take iDOL Street on their offer to have outside groups join?

Based on where the other Platinum groups are, Crown (predia), Columbia (palet), or Dream (Silent Siren) would not be bad choices.

6 years into their career I doubt they'd go back to indies but if they did, T-Palette would not be so bad. More possible collabs with Upga! Maybe even some with lyrical school or (gasp) POP?

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1799 on: September 13, 2015, 04:40:28 PM »
That's the best news I've heard all year (Passpo news :D ). New single might mean a new album at some point.  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 04:26:59 PM by clem84 »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Hashiru