JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Summer Lover

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 574033 times)

Offline clem84

• Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1900 on: November 17, 2015, 04:22:52 PM »
Saturday morning.  :D

First time in Japan! My week is packed full of activities. I just hope the time difference won't hit me too hard.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1901 on: November 17, 2015, 04:28:30 PM »
I might do "activities" but I'll probably just end up at idol shows all the time instead ;)

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1902 on: November 17, 2015, 04:40:13 PM »
I checked Tokyogirl scheduler and unfortunately most of the idols groups I'm interested in don't do any shows in Tokyo during that week. The non-idol bands I follow don't either. :(

The only one I'm a little interested in is Palet. They're doing a show on Friday the 27th in Akihabara (culture theater something??). I might go to that one. I really would have liked to have seen Bish or Passcode or Himekyun.

There's also the metal band Galneryus, that I absolutely love, and they do a show the week before (this week).  :banghead:  :angry:

Oh well... Maybe next time.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1903 on: November 17, 2015, 05:01:35 PM »
Don't just rely on idolscheduler (it is the name now). Check Twitter and official websites/blogs. Many shows are announced just hours before.
I assume you mean AKIBA Cultures Theater ;)

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1904 on: November 17, 2015, 07:02:57 PM »
clem, you really should go to some concert other than PASSPO just for the experience, it might just be me but I can enjoy most idol groups live performances even if I don't really care for the music, the audience and energy the idols bring is just great.

Actually I think I will go to this event http://idolscheduler.jp/schedule/detail/?e_id=54386
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:40:50 PM by Rezar »

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1905 on: November 18, 2015, 05:37:08 AM »
Don't just rely on idolscheduler (it is the name now). Check Twitter and official websites/blogs. Many shows are announced just hours before.
I assume you mean AKIBA Cultures Theater ;)
You weren't kidding. Party Rockets and Passcode are doing a show in Shibuya next Monday (oddly in the morning). This was NOT there last week. I was already planning on spending a day in Shibuya so I'll probably do that Monday.

clem, you really should go to some concert other than PASSPO just for the experience, it might just be me but I can enjoy most idol groups live performances even if I don't really care for the music, the audience and energy the idols bring is just great.
Will do. :) Like I said my 5 days are already packed but I'll probably alter my schedule as I go along. I'll check idolscheduler pretty regularly. The main draw of Japanese culture for me is the music so I can't really pass up the opportunity to see so many live shows.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1906 on: November 18, 2015, 05:46:57 AM »
Also check out some release events at a Tower Records or Ikebukuro Sunshine City since those are generally free just to watch.

http://tower.jp/store/event/

Puchi PASSPO has one on the 29th at Shinjuku. If you're tall enough, you can just stand behind the racks that they rearrange to make the area for people to watch. No point in reserving a copy of the single unless you plan to be back when it's released in January, which is unfortunate since that means no handshakes or 2-shots.

There are definitely a lot of events but, walking past a record shop and seeing/hearing an idol group performing is part of why Tokyo's great! It's like you can't escape them!

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1907 on: November 18, 2015, 06:40:45 AM »
Should I even bother asking why pictures of Macocchan and a camel are filling my twitter feed?

Edit: Ok I found out it's her birthday, but that's such a weird photo to use for that :lol: . . .

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:06:29 AM by iamcrazymike »

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1908 on: November 18, 2015, 02:02:37 PM »
Party Rockets and Passcode are doing a show in Shibuya next Monday (oddly in the morning).

next monday is a national holiday in Japan (labor thanksgiving day) so there will be plenty of shows everywhere, as a weekend.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1909 on: November 22, 2015, 05:56:57 PM »
Saw Party Rockets GT at @JAM the field vol. 8 tonight and they were pretty good. PassCode was a mess and all kinds of mayhem broke loose as usual.

Is it just me or is Nachu getting some more attention as far as vocals lately? She's not as bad as before? I guess that's one good thing about Sakoti's "hiatus" and Makoto's graduation? Everyone seems to be getting more lines or time in the spotlight?

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1910 on: November 22, 2015, 09:34:16 PM »
Yeah I like the new distribution where Nachu and Anja gets more lines.

Also for no good reason I dabbled into 2ch earlier and some people seem to think that Sakoti and Anja weren't getting along and that's why she left? Not sure if there's any truth to that though.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1911 on: November 23, 2015, 03:45:18 AM »
Seems odd that it became so bad after 5 years but then again Akkyan just up and quit THE Possible (9 years) after Tokyo Idol Festival in 2015.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1912 on: November 23, 2015, 05:45:51 AM »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1913 on: November 23, 2015, 09:38:35 AM »
regarding Anna/Sako, I have no idea. Maybe the Tour Final this weekend will give more info on Sacotee (Band Passpo).

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1914 on: November 23, 2015, 11:13:01 AM »
^ Oh I don't think she will be back, however I would love for that to happen (and I would go mental actually seeing it).

My guess is that her contract runs out at the end of the year and she might announce something then.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1915 on: November 23, 2015, 01:47:58 PM »
Sako will come back...

as a member of 3 mini.  :roll:

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1916 on: November 23, 2015, 02:14:31 PM »
Mogwai!!!

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1917 on: November 23, 2015, 02:40:10 PM »
Sako will come back...

as a member of 3 mini.  :roll:

There's a lot of signs pointing to that for sure, especially with Mayu being in palet as well. If palet gets more busy, Mayu steps out and Sakotee steps in! They never had a green member did they? Seems like a huge step down though since 3min doesn't seem to be going anywhere in a hurry. They're like Platinum's version of GEM but not  as successful.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1918 on: November 23, 2015, 09:21:40 PM »
given that my interest in Palet is growing and I think that right now they are doing better shows and songs, I'd approve Sako on Palet.  :twothumbs

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1919 on: November 24, 2015, 12:54:38 AM »
Honestly, I could never really get into Palet. I can only think of two Palet songs I really liked off the top of my head and that's because one stole the general idea of the dance for PASSPO☆'s Material Girl and the other sounds like a Silent Siren song.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Summer Lover