JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Heikin wa Sayuu Gyaku no Kitai

Author Topic: Akihabara Syndrome (Chapter Two pt.2) May 26, 2012  (Read 19170 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Re: Akihabara Syndrome (Chapter Two pt.1) May, 13, 2012
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 11:16:29 AM »
i feel bad this is my first comment on this even though i kept saying to myself to comment before i havnt im sorry Bochang oppa if i can call you that

also i love the fight between Yuko and Takamina espically when Yuko calls her small even though she is just about 3 cm taller lol

As always Tomochin had to shop if i think right her an my big sister would get along amazing just because of shopping haha

Takamina has soo gotten caught but by who mabye a oervy squirral that followed her

Atsuko you just got caught pretty easily lol blame the fact you needed the toilet hahaha

I read the prolouge an its getting me thinking like where Tomomi gets brought into this ??

And everyone seems to be falling for Hae Jin lol there being played ahaha

great update sorry i didnt comment sooner

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 05:43:01 PM »
This chapter is hilarious! :lol:

The bad guys have such reputation that makes people shiver. Horrifying!
Despite that, I couldn't help but literally facepalming myself on the void of plans. :doh: Suddenly all those reputations are gone into the wind. :lol:

So first victim is Acchan, eh? The girl is very gullible.. But I think many girls would accept to be gulled by a good-looking and gentle man like Hae Jin. :lol:
It's only that.. seriously these capturers, bickering in the middle of a job? Nevertheless I was laughing when perv, L, fail, and man were aired. Both hit each others' bullseye! :rofl:
Overall literally facepalming myself again. :doh:

Btw, is Hae Jin based on a real life Korean artist? I don't follow Korean entertainment at all, hence the question.

Last update of the month? But the end of the month is still far away... :protest:
Oh well, can't really complain anything since your final exams are coming near. Good luck UAS-nya! :thumbsup

And last but not least, replying your reply @ veforveranda-san's thread...

LOL

so everyone in this thread are indonesian?

never thought that i will met another indonesian. Yes, i knew yukofan-san an indonesian earlier, then pwoper48-san, and the last is you aruka-san. LOL

so that's why there's a jkt48 OS on your thread aruka-san.
sorry for not giving a comment. LOL
i will after i read all of them~ :D
Haha.. the last one... nevermind though. :lol: Yeah, the reason of a JKT fic on my thread was indeed based on the fact of my origin.
It's funny how things turned out... veforveranda-san's thread has just become an assembly field (or chatroom? :lol:) for Indonesians. But I do hope the non-Indonesians can also enjoy and comment there once the story rolls further.

But do you know, there's also another JKT-based fic too besides mine? In case you haven't known, you can click here.

And no worries, bochang-san.. I have to admit the writings I've written are mostly long (since I like writing lengthy stories better), so it would take longer time to complete reading all of them. :lol:
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Akihabara Syndrome (Chapter Two pt.2) May, 26, 2012
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 09:53:32 AM »
Hey Ho! It's been a while since i update this fic. I thought i won't update this fic in this month, but i can't control the urge to write. LOL

replies:

@kahem:

Yes. LOL Yuko pervertness, sure is contagious. LOL
i want to be like her too. #eh?!

robyn:

Hey robyn-san~ It's okay :D
Yep, the two of them is a midget.. in my point of view. (i'm almost 180. LOL It's quite tall for a guy in Indonesia.)

I think Hae Jin is irresistible~ #proud #talkingaboutmyself.

at first i kinda confused.. i don't have any plan to write about their plan!  :doh:

Basically, Hae Jin personality is based on my personality. LOL

it's okay robyn-san and please enjoy this story.

@aruka:
Really? LOL Glad to hear that.

yes, it's my plan to destroy their reputation. i mean my(haejin) reputation in the blink of eye. LOL

Yup2.. A cassanova from hell (in infinity LOL)

Yeah, i think it'll be more interesting. :3 They won't be too serious and still can have fun in their mission

Actually there's an actor that called Park Hae Jin, but the image of Hae Jin based on Lee Min Ho. You know, Goo Jun Pyo? hehe

here's the update aruka-san, i never thought that i only have 2 exams last weeks, so i can write this chapter. :3

LOL yes, it became the chatroom. Maybe we should do a fanfic writers' gathering in Indonesia. LOL

=======================================================================================================

So without further adieu...

Chapter Two

Mission, START!

Part Two

[Takamina POV]

Shit

I heard furious knocking at the car’s window that made me froze.

Are we caught?

“Yah! Midget! Open this door!”, yelled a familiar voice from the outside

I turned around and found Yuko and Rena standing outside with their victims on their back.

“Yah! You scared me Korisu!”, i groaned as i open the door.

“What are you doing earlier Midget?”, Yuko said with a smirk on her face and Rena giggled as she saw me blushing.

“I-.. I..I.. d-don’t do anything p-pervert!”, i defended myself that only made their laugh more intense

Nice one Bakamina..

“Pervert? Who said i accuse you doing something pervert to our target?”, Yuko said with a teasing smile

“ARGH! Forget it! Just throw them to the back seat!” I yelled at the teasing duo that still lauging at my behavior earlier.

Why they came at the wrong time..

“By the way.. Where’s is the other target and Hae Jin Oppa?”, i asked them since i haven’t seen Hae Jin Oppa and the last target in this place.

“He will take care of her alone.”, Rena said calmly as she put her target at the back seat.

“Yeah, but i’m not really believe in him.. even with his reputation as the ‘Death’. He looks so clumsy and unprofessional.”, Yuko added Rena remarks as she place her victim next to Rena’s.

Yeah, sure. He looks so clumsy. Even he didn’t have any plans before.

“Ohohoho, this one is really cute, she looks like cat and have an nice boobs.”, Yuko said as she groped the victim’s boobs.

“Yuko sempai. Please stop molesting your target.”, Rena said as she shooks her head, saw her sempai antics.

“Yeah, just leave her alone squirrel!”, I said as i sit at the driver’s seat. “Don’t waste our time. We should go to our hideout.”

Yuko glanced at Rena asking for some answer but only recieve a blank looks.

“Don’t tell me you guys also didn’t know about our hideout?”
“No.” They said in unison.

Hae Jin Oppa.. Why you’re so carefree..

I fished out my Galaxy SIII from my pocket and called Hae Jin Oppa.

“Moshi-moshi”, said a man voice from the other side

“Oppa!!! Where are you? And where’s actually our base?”, I raising my tone, frustated with this easy-going man.

“Easy tiger. I’ll send the address. So bye, i have something to finished. *Beep*”, he ended the call

“YAH!”, i yelled at my phone, annoyed by his behavior.

“So?”, Yuko asked me, “Where will we go, Midget?” She entered the car and sat at the middle seat

“He will send the address.. and YOU’RE ALSO A MIDGET!”, i yelled at Yuko.

“Minami-sempai, Yuko-sempai. Please behave. If you keep quarreling like this we won’t get anywhere.”, Rena said calmly as she sat beside me.

“Tsch! You get away this time Yuko. Just count yourself lucky.”, I said as i ignites the car.

Eventhough we always bickering all the time. Actually we’re almost like a true sister. Yuko is always playful, but actually she’s the person that cared about us. And Rena, eventhough she looks so cold outside, actually she’s warm inside and she’s more mature than Me or Yuko. I wonder why her personality changed everytime we’re on the mission.

*Aishiteraburu!* I heard my phone ringtone and checked the message that Hae Jin Oppa sent to me.

I typed the address to my GPS on my phone.

“Okay ladies, we’re going right now.”, I step on the gas pedal and drive away from the mall.

This is my revenge Yuko.

I smirked as i glanced to the girl that sat on the middle seat.

=======================================================================================================

[Tomochin POV]

I walking in this mall all alone. My sisters that accompanied me before just vanish in the blink of time. My legs already tired so i decided to stop for a while, resting my poor legs as i sat on one of the bench.

“Hffhhh.. Where are the girls go?”, I mumbled as i playing with my phone. I already tried to call all of them, but no one asnwered my call.

“I will give them another 10 lashes as punishment.”, I grit my teeth, annoyed by the facts i left alone. I glanced at my phone screen and it’s already 7.pm.

“Oh!”, I heard the sweet tantalizing voice came from behind me. “Is it you Tomomi-san?”

I turned around and found this angelic man standing behind me.

“H-Hae Jin-san.”, I never thought that i would met him again this soon.

“What are you doing here?”, I asked him

“Just chilling out after a business appointment.”, he replied with the same smile from before.

“Is it okay to sit beside you? Well, my legs kinda sore too.”, He giggled.

His smile already captivated me and I stared at him intensely.

“Uh? Tomomi-san?”, he waved his hand infront of my face.

“Ah!”, I just realized that i’m staring at him and not answering his question

“O-of c-course you can!”, I stuttered as i move a little bit and leaving a space for him to sit.

“Thank you”, he giggled. “Oh, and what are you doing here alone?” he sat right beside of me.

I wonder if the others think that we’re a couple..

“Tomomi-san?”, his voice stopped my lines of thoughts

“Ah yes!” My cheecks became hotter.

“Do you thinking about something?”, he said as she gently wrapped my hands with his.

“A-ah. I-i.. I j-just w-worried that my sisters lost in this mall.”, I’m pretty sure that my face is so red right now, just like crab’s shell.

“Oh?”, he exclaimed. “Where did they go?”

“I don’t know Hae Jin-san.”, I answered. “Ah! Do you see them while you walking around this place?”

“Ah.. Too bad, but no. I don’t saw any of them.”, he said with a weak smile.

“Ah.. i see..”. i can’t hide my dissappointment as i staring at the floor.

“Hey.”

I turn my face and found him making such a strange face. I laughed at his face so hard that some people looking to us.

“What are you doing Hae Jin-san?”, I tried to hold my laughter

“I just didn’t want you to be sad.”, he said with a smile after a giggle.

“Thank you Hae Jin-san.”, I smiled at him

“You’re welcome Hime-sama.”, he hold my hand and brought it near his face and kiss it.

“H-hae J-jin –san?”, i shocked at his sudden kiss

“Do you want to search for your sisters?”

I nodded at his question but i can't stop blushing because of his action earlier.

“Okay then, i will help you find them.” He answered before his phone ringing he answered the phone.

“Moshi Moshi.”, he said.

“Easy tiger. I’ll send the address. So bye, i have something to finished.” He ends his call quickly and asked me. “So, where should we go now?”

“Hae Jin-san, do you have an important matter? It’s okay though if you do your bussiness first.”, I said with a smile

“No, It’s just my cousin. Asking me something.”, he said with a reassuring smile. “So, let’s go!”

Out of no where, my stomach growled and making a soft strange sounds. I felt so embarrassed that my cheeks turns to red.

Why it has to be at this time?

I can heard that he’s giggled. I just froze and close my eyes, blaming my stupid stomach.

“Are you hungry hime-sama?”

“N-NO! I’M NOT HUNGRY”

“But your stomach tell the truth right?”

“Yes..”, I answered hopelessly

“Do you want to drop by at my house and eat something? I’ll cook something nice for you, and I already sent the info about your sisters to my subordinates. I’m pretty sure that they’ll find your sisters in no time.” He smiled.

He’s always smile..and his smile is addicting..

“If it’s okay for you.”, i smiled shyly

His house?

“It’s a yes then.”, he pulled my hand, told me to follow him, but after that he stopped in the middle of the track.

“Something wrong?”

“Ah yes. I will buy something first. Please kindly wait here Hime-sama.”, He said before he run to somewhere.

Hae Jin-san is a good man. And he’s so handsome.. I wonder if he already had a girlfriend..

After waiting for him for 5 minutes, he came back with a paperbag from McDonalds.

“I think you’d be so hungry before we reached my home. So i think you want to eat something light.” He gave the paperbag to me.

“Thank you Hae Jin-san.”, I smiled to him and continue to follow him to his car at the basement.

While we’re walking to his car, we chatted about many things. He’s so gentle, kind, and interesting guy. He’s also have interest in fashion. We talked about clothes and brands all the way down to the basement.

He is so interesting..

“Please sit down hime-sama.”, he opened his car’s door for me.

and he’s so sweet..

“Thank you Hae Jin-san.”, i sat down beside the driver’s seat.

He opened the door and sit down at the driver’s seat. He glanced at me and i glaced at him. Nothing comes out from our lips.

“Ano.. Tomomi-san..”, he said.

I can feel my heart beat faster. This atmosphere is kinda awkward.

“Ah.. I.. You..”, he continued contemplating whether he should ask this question or not.

“Y-yes?”, I became so nervous.

“Ah... Mmmm.. You could eat the burger that i bought if you want.”

EH?! >.<
Looking into my hands that holding the paperbag from before tightly. I felt so stupid to think that he’d confessed to me. I don’t know if i should relieved or dissapointed after heard his words.

“Ah. Yes. Thank you Hae Jin-san.” I smiled at him.

“You’re welcome.”, he said as he ignites his car and start to drive.

Remembered about the burger, i peek inside the paperbag and found a cheese beef burger and a medium coke inside it. I happily eat it while he’s driving. We’re also chat about many things.

“Where do you live Hae Jin-san?”, i said after finished eating my burger.

“Ah, I live near..******..”, I can heard his voice.

“hmmm...”, My eyes become blurry and before i know it, i fell into a deep sleep.

[Hae Jin POV]

“The drugs already taking effect.”, I smiled at my works beside me.

I managed to pour some tasteless sleep drug to her burger before.

I call Takamina to check whether they already arrived or not.

“Hello Minami.”

“Oppa, we’re lost!!”, said the voice from the other side

“HAHAHAHA Seriously you guys. What’s you location right now?”

“Hmmm.. Hmmm..”

“Yah! Check my message once again. I sent you my house address.”

I heard some giggled from the other side that yelled bakamina, midget, fail, etc.

“Okay. I’ll see you when i see you. And don’t get lost any more.”

I hang up the call and focused at driving, but the sleeping angel beside me always try to gain my  attention. Her lips looks so tempting and her body is hot. I don’t know any other words to define it.

Should i play a little with you, Hime-sama?

After such a long way, i arrived at my home.. or should i say my villa? Since it’s located near the top of the mountain and there aren’t any houses near this place. I stop the engine and then got out from my car. Pick up my target with a bridal style. She’s still sleeping soundly.

Should we have our first night together, Hime-sama?

Anyone who saw us must guessing that we’re a new couple that just married not long ago. I didn't saw any black van parked in the garage so i can conclude that they haven't arrive.

“I hope you enjoy your stay in this place for a while Hime-sama”, I said with a smirk as i open the door of my villa and went inside.

Chapter Two END
[/b]

I don't know if this chapter is interesting enough. :3
so please give me your critics, feedback, anything. :D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 01:10:49 AM by bochang »
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2012, 05:05:01 PM »
Oh, what's going to happen next!!!!! I'm so eager to know more!!! Please, oppa, update soon... (I know you just updated today, but...) *puppy face*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Akihabara Syndrome (Chapter Two pt.2) May 26, 2012
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2013, 02:48:36 AM »
I'm a BIT lost. Who exactly is Hae Jin :? :? :? Is he a real dude?!
I DON'T KNOW!!!

Sorry if I'm an idiot :doh: :sweatdrop:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2013, 03:18:59 PM »
It gotta be awesome if Jin is Tomo~mi or someone from akb  XD

I'm in love with ur fic :wub: :wub:

UPDATE SOON!!  :)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2013, 08:13:10 AM »
Wah... what's going to happen to Tomomi....

Can't wait to see the next chapter....

It's very good and mysterious story... Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline nunku

• LOVE AtsuKo :3
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2013, 01:31:37 PM »
Please update author sann   :cry:
I will wait for you
Why are they kidnapper
I wanna know please :cry:
I love AKB !
I love AKB fanfic !
I love the most Atsuminaaa!
U3U

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2013, 01:55:56 PM »
bochang-san

Update please...

I actually forgot about this story...

This story is one of my fav.

So I can't wait to read the next chapter

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Heikin wa Sayuu Gyaku no Kitai