JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aiko - Koibito

Author Topic: Kie Kitano  (Read 202040 times)

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kie Kitano
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2010, 04:31:04 PM »

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2010, 02:03:49 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2010, 04:39:56 AM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2011, 10:02:12 AM »
Kitano Kie's next single "Kizuna" is coming out on 23, Feb 2011.
The covers and song are supposed to show her transformation from a girl into a woman. As she's turning 20 coming March. :)
I say the covers have pretty much fulfilled their mission. :drool:

The PV is so crazy. Avex sure has cash for this stuff. :P
Starting with a classroom like in 2005's Natsu no Kioku. Then moving drawings. Then a friggin sakura tree IN the classroom. Then time-stamping herself. Finally ending with the start of Sakura Saku~ :w00t:
I'm actually suprised there weren't any white puppies. :lol:
There's probably even more fanservice in there for ppl that regularly follow Kie's stuff.

Download the PV: HERE
(Thanks steely@Jpopsuki)

Or check the preview on Avex's YT channel:

Nearly forgot. Maple Story CM. :lol:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 10:11:04 AM by winner »

Offline EreMyao

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2011, 04:47:53 PM »
She's very cute in Love Come. :heart:

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2011, 10:31:51 PM »
she is so beautiful  :heart:

Offline lovecookie

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2011, 08:56:38 AM »
UTB アップトゥボーイ 2011 vol.202

« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 09:03:10 AM by lovecookie »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2011, 09:23:03 PM »

Cool movie she was in was from 2009, Halfway, also starring Masaki Okada and Riisa Naka. Her and Masaki play a high school couple whom live in Hokkaido, she's staying there to go to college and he's planning on going to college in Tokyo, what will become of them? Really enjoyed this film, she was so good, really quirky and funny at times, really recommend it. :)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2011, 09:12:08 PM »
Just watched another of Kie's films, Gegege no Kitaro: Kitaro and the Millennium Curse. Bit silly at times but a fairly fun film, huge role for her which made it worth a watch, was thinking of watching her latest drama School, anyone else seen it?
Gegege screencaps. :)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2011, 02:53:51 AM »
Yeah, viewed another Kie movie, now I'm hooked, XD this one was Speed Master. Fairly corny movie, she plays the daughter of an invalid father who can no longer run his auto repair shop, she gets saved one night from a gang of hooligans by a drifter who she recruits to work at the repair shop. Couple good car races to start and end the movie but worth viewing for you know what reason, :thumbsup some shots from it.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »
From Tokyograph:

On June 1st, actress Kitano Kii showed off herself in a wedding dress for the first time at the awards ceremony, “The 5th Great Nationwide Proposal Contest 2011~Kizuna”.
Kitano, who has had experience in being proposed to in the past, said, “I’m so happy right now,” as she smiled sweetly in her pure white dress. “I feel like I’d like to wear this kind of thing while I’m still in my 20s,” she said, talking about her desire to get married.
She also revealed her assertive side, stating,“I don’t have a partner right now, but someone who understands the wonderfulness of a dress would be good. I’m kind of a ‘take charge’ type, so it might be ok for me to say ‘I’ll make you happy’ and propose myself.”

The event is held every year on the first Sunday in June, known as “Proposal Day”, and is part of the larger “Koibito no Seichi” project aimed at stimulating the region and countering the falling birth rate.
For the 5th event this year, out of the around 1,000 proposals and stories collected, the winner’s theme was, “What I want to say to a guy after he suffered through the water outage from the earthquake”, and the winning words were, “There’s a shortage of water and electricity, but there’s no shortage to my love.”

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2011, 02:58:53 PM »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2011, 10:41:34 PM »

Today it was announced that young actress Kitano Kie (20) is going to star in a special drama called “Unfair the special ~Double Meaning / Nijuu Teigi~” on Fuji TV this fall.

“Unfair” was a very popular detective drama starring Shinohara Ryoko (37), and it aired back in 2006. The series also spawned a special drama in the same year and a movie in 2007. On September 17th, the series’ second movie, “Unfair the answer“, will see Shinohara will finally reprise her role as detective ‘Yukihira Natsumi‘. Meanwhile, Kitano will have to prove that she’s a worthy successor to the series in her new role.

Kitano will play ‘Mochizuki Akira‘, a new detective who just transferred to the homicide division that Yukihira left after the events in the original drama. Mochizuki is just as hot-blooded as Yukihira and even boldly goes against her superiors in order to hunt down those behind the mass-kidnapping that’s confounding the police, all while carrying the weight of a trauma from her past.

The young actress always wanted to play a detective and didn’t shy away from action scenes. She commented, “It was difficult to coolly knock down taller guys, but it still was a lot of fun and I even was able to practice sword fighting. I want to become an actress who can also do action scenes.”

She also playfully raved about her senior, “Shinohara Ryoko is just so cool. To be honest, I even copied her hair style (laughs). I want to look like a capable woman with straight black hair.”

Appearing alongside Kitano are Terajima Susumu, Abe Sadao, and Kato Masaya, all three reprising their roles from the original drama. Another new addition to the team, a skilled forensic scientist, will be played by Yamamoto Koji.

Excitedly, Shinohara and her co-actor from the movie, Sato Koichi (50) will also make guest appearances in Kitano’s special drama as well.

Tokyohive

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2011, 02:49:56 AM »
Some shots of Kie from a drama special she was in last year Sotsu Uta. In it she played a college student living with her boyfriend, they break up when he decides to move to... Africa(!?), Kie may have set a new level of kawaiiness in this. 8)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2011, 05:45:46 AM »
 I look forward to seeing Kie in “Unfair the special ~Double Meaning / Nijuu Teigi~”  The young Kitano san will learn much from Shinohara Ryoko (aka "Sexy McHottie")

Here is a very nice AC spot that Kie did, encouraging carrying donor cards (interesting choice of music):
北乃きい CM ACジャパン 臓器提供意思表示カード {With thanks to autoxp012}

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2011, 05:49:41 AM »
No doubt, when Mariachi Vargas were in Japan performing, somebody from the Ad Council thought "we gotta use this song in the spot about donor cards!!!"

Offline xuinone

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2011, 06:25:06 AM »

:wahaha:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2011, 08:29:25 AM »
Little long but a really cool behind the scenes of a CM she made for Jankara North last month. :)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2011, 08:38:26 AM »
Gonna need a lot more practice if she wants to become a 'Swing Girl'! :roll:

And the CM for the above behind the scenes video, you can see what a difference it is between making it and the actual finished product. :bow:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2011, 04:05:55 AM »
Previous page mentioned that she starred in a 2009 web drama, she also starred in a second one in 2010, Niji No Mukou E aka Seven Colors Of Youth. Just got it, haven't watched it yet, like all of the BeeTV dramas it's unsubbed, she also sang the theme song to it. :)

Here's a short trailer for it.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aiko - Koibito