JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - You are the only one

Author Topic: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread  (Read 603357 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #3320 on: January 27, 2017, 11:43:14 AM »
Haven't really checked out ME Andromeda.
They're removing the pause circle-thingy so it can be more actiony? I really liked pausing and thinking it out though... ain't it one of the things that separated it from other shooters.
The new crew so far look really basic. Having a wide variety of colorful/interesting characters from different races join as companions was another very ME thing. Hope more show up.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3321 on: January 27, 2017, 06:23:57 PM »
^ it was a bit open do abuse but it was required in certain situations to give 'commands' to other team members.

I have it on pre-order (since way back when :) ) eagerly awaiting it actually as I stopped with The Division (bad experience after main game ended waiting on patches then maybe) and also not really playing Titanfall 2 (fun but to frantink) or Destiny anymore (don't feel like grinding to LL 400 from the 395 I am now)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #3322 on: January 28, 2017, 02:48:55 AM »
Gamespot's trailer breakdown.

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #3323 on: February 04, 2017, 06:14:09 AM »
Assassin's Creed Syndicate will likely be the very last one I'll play.

I focused mostly on side content and had fun since it was like playing a mix of Grand Theft Auto and Arkham City. Then eventually I had to focus on the main story... and the game turned out one of the worst in the series.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3324 on: February 10, 2017, 11:36:13 PM »
Tried a bit of the For Honor beta there available this weekend. Really surprised me by blowing away my expectations of what the game is. It's not just a hack and slash, it's more attune to a fighting game. Special moves, combos, mix ups, cancels, it's all there. Each faction has 3 heroes each that fit certain archetypes but each character has unique abilities or perks in some way that just like in a fighting game, you have to learn your opponent and adapt on the fly to try and handle them and any strategies they have. Really interesting and I love to play it....

...That is, if I can play it. I don't think I'll buy it immediately at launch until I see what the reviews of it's online stability is because I've had so many issues of connectivity issues and disconnections. I really hope it's stable otherwise people are just going to drop this game pretty quick if the online doesn't work. The P2P matchmaking doesn't help either, I've had a few instances where someone will leave a 4v4 game mid-match and everyone gets disconnected as a result. If that's the way they've designed the game then that's a harder issue to fix. Fingers crossed it's sorted.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #3325 on: March 19, 2017, 03:29:08 AM »
Still playing Batman Arkham Knight.  I know the Batmobile was supposed to be this great innovation, but I hate the damn thing.

Back in Texas >_<

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3326 on: March 22, 2017, 02:15:06 AM »
ME Andromeda's characters still have soulless eyes.
I venerate ample posteriors and, furthermore, I am unable to fabricate information.

Offline john_hung

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_akuma
« Reply #3327 on: March 27, 2017, 07:51:54 AM »

607 m longest shot  :D Ghost Recon Wildlands  :thumbup

(wearing a blue mask for Nacky  :heart: )

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - You are the only one