JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Kyou mo Mattemasu

Author Topic: GunSword: Shikaku Kankei Saga [1st Arc](Multipairing) - Ch. 13-A (23/11/17)  (Read 141370 times)

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tano-chan is love . . . Tano-chan is life . . .
Re: Shikaku Kankei (Atsumina ♥ Kojiyuu): Chapter 8-B: Double Date
« Reply #200 on: October 05, 2013, 01:17:30 PM »
Well, it's seems that our main characters started to doubt their feelings . . .

I sense a break-up  :) . . . Well not really  XD but I hope so, so they could be with their rightfully, respective partners . . .  :D :D

ano kaya ang susunod na mangyayari?? . . .  :?

Anyway, thanks for the update! :D

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm too lazy to update my fan fics~
« Reply #201 on: October 05, 2013, 01:30:43 PM »

I sense a break-up  :) . . . Well not really  XD but I hope so, so they could be with their rightfully, respective partners . . .  :D :D

F-Filipino!? XD
Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #202 on: October 05, 2013, 01:36:06 PM »

F-Filipino!? XD

Filipino talaga yan.. May fans na ako.. Joke....
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: October 05, 2013, 01:40:19 PM »

F-Filipino!? XD

Filipino talaga yan.. May fans na ako.. Joke....

hehehe . . . . Filipino po ako  :peace: :peace:  XD

Offline LovelyGaki

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: October 05, 2013, 07:21:31 PM »
Thanks for the update, really digging this story!

But something caught my eye. Is 30minutes still considered a movie? Or did the AtsuYuu pair just leave early?

“Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted……;))”
-Ayumi Hamasaki
The WrecKreated Co.

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #205 on: October 05, 2013, 07:48:02 PM »
HEHEHE I'm sooo happy that you updated, its like right timing or something since you updated after I posted a comment :D

So it seems like they are jealous of each other... they are sooo dumb, like if you like the other one, why the hell would you asked another out? You are just hurting yourself X3 and i'm talking about YOU!!! Minami and Yuko!!!  :angry1:

I hope you would update soon, arigatou  :kneelbow:
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline LukeMatsuda

« Reply #206 on: October 15, 2013, 03:21:51 AM »
Great story, you write very well.  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Please continue.  :bow:

I'll be waiting. :D

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #207 on: October 15, 2013, 11:37:10 PM »
@cross: ah...hindi na...kasi parang mgbrebreak up na cla...  :twisted: anti na anti ako  :nervous gosh... :v update na 'pre! xD

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Shikaku Kankei (Atsumina ♥ Kojiyuu): Chapter 8-C: True or False
« Reply #208 on: October 17, 2013, 12:27:07 PM »
YEHEY!!! UPDATE!!! For the replies:

Amakuchi: LOL...  :lol: :lol: :lol:
olive29: Let me say... They have a feelings for each other but they have also a feelings for another....  :) :) :)
AshuraX: Two words: Emotional Complex...  XD XD XD
cisda83: It looks like their emotions started to malfunction, I think??  :lol: :lol: :lol:
AlmiraTheGreat: Thank you!!! *hugs*
shiruba_rein: Mangyayari kaya ang break-up??  :lol: :lol: :lol:
LovelyGaki: Hehehehe... You noticed it...  :lol: :lol: :lol:
lezperv: Oh my god.. You're angry *hides behind trees*  :) :) :)
LukeMatsuda: Thank you!!!  :) :) :)
FlameHazeKatsu: Actually talagang nakaplano na yun.. Matagal ko pa siya maiilagay....  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ENJOY READING!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Phase C: True or False

Central Training Field, Weapons and Armaments Department, Akiba Headquarters; Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan; 1 week later, Monday, 11:00 am

The Generals went to the 120 square kilometer training ground for warm-up after their one week of day-off. They saw many soldiers are having their training. Some of them are having their weapon firing while the others are in assault training.

On the far side, the twins are on the combat training area wherein they engage in sword practice battle.

“Well, it seems your swordsmanship doesn’t fade away despite that you always using guns.” Erica smirked. Their swords clash, create a spark that all of the soldiers stop their training and watch the practice battle. The Generals saw their practice battle and went to them.

You think? How about we use our powers now?" Acchan said while she tried to block Erica’s attack.

“Are you sure?” Erica’s question was answered with Acchan’s nod.

“If that’s what you wish.” Erica slips her hand to the side of her sword.

Erica’s first Elemental Power: Sharpness Manipulation. An ability to imbues, increases, decreases or takes away the sharpness of any object they touch. That power is the proof that you still hold the position of the highest military rank. “Acchan position herself.

“Why thank you for your compliment. Shall we start now?” Just like Acchan said, Erica’s sword exponentially increased its sharpness.

“神鳴流「百花繚乱」 [Shinmeiryū: Hyakka Ryōran (God’s Cry Technique: Many Flowers Blooming in Profusion)]” Erica swung her sword, fired an energy blades. Acchan dodges some of them but because their intervals are very low, she forcibly blocks all of it.

Φωτιά Τοίχο: Αμυντική Φόρμα [Fotia Toicho: Amyntiki Forma (Firewall: Defensive Form)] A wall of fire rises from the ground, blocks all of the energy blades coming from her.

The Generals are amazed by the twins’ combat performance.

“So Erica is a Sharpness Manipulator. She could be rivaled to Takamina when it comes to swordsmanship battle.” Yukirin confirmed.

“Let me battle Acchan’s sister.” Yuihan said. Then she enters to the combat area that makes the two combatant look at her with curious looks.

“I want to have a practice battle with her.” Yuihan points at Erica which the Beta General points at ownself.

“Me?” Erica asked that Yuihan answers it with a nod. Before they’re ready to strike, someone’s shouting at them.

“Acchan, Erica!” A cute voice was heard from the far side of the field.

Wait a second; I know who owns that voice.” Acchan said. In a instant, a long-haired girl suddenly appears in front of Erica and tries tohug her. But Erica swiftly Shunpo to avoid the tackle, went behind the girl and holds her collar to prevent the inertia. The girl wears the same as the General but with a slight modification, sleeveless blue blazer, white buttoned blouse, red necktie and blue denimed mini-pants. She’s alse wears silver cross earrings and also, her modified high-tech motorized inline skates. Erica noticed the girl’s face as she releases her from the hold.

“Yuria. What are you doing here?” Erica tilted her head.

“What am I doing here? I’m a General you know, Ianthinium (Violet) General.” Yuria innocently smiled.

“Yuria, I told you don’t rush recklessly.” Another girl passes behind Erica and went in front of Yuria.

“Kumi!” Acchan rushes toward Kumi and hugs her.

“Acchan.” Kumi replies the hug.

So you’re a Hyacinthum (Blue) General, one of the Generals of Nanatsunorai (Seven Thunders)” Acchan said.

“Yup.” Kumi smiled at her.

“I heard that Brigadier General Furukawa Airi was promoted to Rubeum (Red) General and become one of the Nanatsunorai.”  Yukirin barged on their little reunion. The rest of the Generals also joins to their meeting.

“Yup. She passed on Selection Promotional Test last month. She’s been given a modified uniform and a badge.” Yuria said.

“I’m gonna ask a forgiveness for her since I punished her last tournament.” Jurina lowered her head.

“Don’t worry about that, Jurina. I already forgive you.” Airin suddenly appears behind Rena and Jurina, make the two jumps from their stand.

“Airin!” Jurina sobbingly hugs her.

“Hush now Jurina. Despite having a General-rank, you’re still a crybaby.” Airin smiled.

“I’m not a crybaby!” Jurina shouts and cutely pouts.

“So Yuria and Kumi are Acchan and Nyan’s cousin, am I right?” Takamina asked that the two answer with a nod.

“Wow, your family are really strong.” Yuko singsongly said.

“By the way, you’re having a practice battle right?” Yuria asked.

“Yup.” Erica said.

“Kumi, let’s join too.” Yuria excitedly said.

“Sure.” Kumi rotates her modified high-tech motorized skateboard.

“How about we have a royal battle in here?” Takamina asked.

“That’s a great idea.” Yuko said.

“But I don’t think we should do it in here. It so very small.” Kojinyan said.

“You’re right. We could create massive chaos because of this small arena.” Mayuyu said.

“How about on Central Arena?” Yukirin asked.

“You’re right! Let’s go!” Paruru said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circular Arena, Central Core zone; Akiba Military Air, Ground and Naval Force Base Keiseiueno, Tokyo; Monday, 11:20 am

After 10 mins of their preparation, they went to the large arena and circle to the very center. They’re eyes lock down to each other as their weapons are clad with their powers.

This is the first time I’m gonna fight Yuihan.” Acchan said as she cocked her weapons.

“Yeah, me too. By the way, my elemental power is Magma Manipulation so watch of for it.” Yuihan inserts her two alloyed knuckles on her fist. Suddenly a pyroclastic eruption appears on the Yuihan’s ground.

“Magma ehh.” Yuria smiled. Acchan knows of Yuria’s capabilities. Yuria mastered all of the martial arts relate to kicking since her childhood life. Despite being a slightly idiot, she can able to create a tactics and strategies. She has Vacuum Manipulation (ability to manipulate empty space) and Gift of Aura Channeling (generates aura from the parts of her body).  Her weapon is a high-tech motorized nuclear-powered inline skates.

“Let’s have some fun.” Kumi rotates the skateboard. As for Kumi, she mastered mix martial arts. She, like Yuria, has a great intelligence for strategies and tactics despite being a slightly idiot. She has Vector Manipulation (ability to redirect anything she contacts with it) and Gift of Illusionary Trick (performs magic tricks). Her weapon is a high-tech motorized nuclear-powered skateboard. Yuria and Kumi share their hobbies, they like sports.

“I’m warming up.” Yuko released a large dischagement of electricity as she rotates her tonfa very fast.

“You need to be cool, Yuko.” Takamina rapidly rotates her sword.

“Hmm. I want to try you all.” Erica said.

“Let’s go.” Paruru and Yukirin said. Then all of them are suddenly disappeared and streaking flashes brighten to the whole arena.

The ones that don’t join to the practice battle are Mayuyu, Kojinyan and Airin. Instead, they only have a tea while watching a spectacular scene. The rest of the Generals are gone on their duties. Their practice battle lasts for three hours as Takamina calls for a snack break. Yuihan leave first cause she have to buy something important. The rest went on a nearby café; take their orders and having their chit-chat for a while. While having a break a middle-aged woman approached to them. She’s wearing a casual outfit, blue jeans and white blouse, and golden cross necklace.

“Miss, what can we do for you?” Yuko politely asked.

“It seems that you don’t know of each other completely.” The woman said.

“What do you mean?” Paruru said.

“I forgot to introduce myself. I’m a former Gemini General Ohori Megumi.”

“EH?” They’re shocked to see the former General in front of them. Meetan chuckles of their reaction.

“Your reactions are funny.” She chuckled cutely, despite her looks.

“You don’t need to laugh us, Ohori-san.” Takamina pouts.

“Joking aside, I’m here because I want to tell you something. It’s an order from Commander-in-Chief Akimoto Yasushi.” Meetan seriously said.

“What is it, Ohori-san?” Takamina asked.

“I want to tell to you about your family lineage and their secrets. Especially Acchan, Takamina, Yuko, Kojinyan, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Paruru, Yuria, Kumi, Captain Sasshi and you, Erica.” Meetan said. The mentioned one flinched as their eyes lock on the former General.

“What do you mean about our ancestry?” Yuko asked.

“All of I mentioned are not really human, what I mean is you’re half-human. It’s because one of your parents is not purely human, or should I say supernatural beings.”

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This is Yuria's weapon:

Modified High-Tech Motorized Nuclear-powered Inline Rollerblades

This is Kumi's weapon:

Modified High-Tech Motorized Nuclear-powered Skateboard

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:36:25 AM by Minamiyuki »

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: October 17, 2013, 01:22:49 PM »
eeehh? . . . hindi pa cla nag-break?? . . .

So they are actually half-human, but what is the other half? . . . Angel? Demon? Witch? Wizard?  :? :? :? :? :? . . .
Are their predecessors are the most powerful beings  or what?  :? . . .

Thank you for the update!  :D :D

Hinihintay ko pa rin yung break-up  :twisted: :twisted:

. . .  :twisted: just patiently waiting  :twisted: . . .

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: October 17, 2013, 05:18:32 PM »
So the reason they are the generals because of their supernatural blood

What kind of blood residence inside their bodies?

What's going to happen next? 

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #211 on: October 18, 2013, 04:45:15 PM »
UPDATE~! \ :v /

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline Mina

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: October 19, 2013, 01:37:06 AM »
The history this great one :twothumbs, continues.

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: GunSword: Shikaku Kankei Saga - Announcement
« Reply #213 on: November 29, 2013, 06:37:29 AM »
Minna... Sorry for not updating this fic... I'm actually starting to lose my dedication to write due to this stupid Writer's Block...  :( :( :(

But I will do my best to update this as soon as possible... 

Before the end of the year, I will make sure I'm gonna able to work it.... 

:kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Well, enjoy reading to the past updates...   :) :) :)

My Full Series Fics:

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: GunSword: Shikaku Kankei Saga - Chapter 8-D: For You, For Me and For Them
« Reply #214 on: December 12, 2013, 02:58:41 PM »
FINALLY~!!! TIME TO REPLY~!!!

@shiruba_rein: Maghintay ka. Mangyayari din yung inaasahan mo  XD XD XD
@cisda83: Their blood is not the reason why they become General. You will know in this part.  :) :) :)
@Amakuchi: Ito na, hindi ka makahintay ano??  XD XD XD
@Mina: Thank you~!!!  :) :) :)

And for the silent readers, thank you for reading this boring story...  :) :) :)

And now... ENJOY READING~!!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Phase D: For You, For Me and For Them

“All of I mentioned are not really human, what I mean is you’re half-human. It’s because one of your parents is not really human, or should I say supernatural beings.” Meetan’s sudden revelation caused the mentioned names to surprise a lot but some of them are silent and try to look away.

“This is the not the right place for saying it. Let’s move to another place, shall we?” Then the former General exits to the café leaving the Generals stranded to the tables with their coffee still brewing.

“Shall we follow her?” Jurina asked.

Without second thoughts, Acchan, Takamina, Yuko, Kojinyan, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Paruru, Yuria, Kumi and Erica went to the doorway and disappear from the crowd. The rest wondered about about their expression.

“Shall we go too?” Jurina asked again.

“Well, my curiosity strikes now so I say let’s go.” Rena said.

Chuo Dori, Keiseiueno Staton, Tokyo; Monday, 11:30 am

The remaining Juuniseiza and Nanatsurai went on Meetan, who is waiting for them in front of the station.

The former General felt their presence nearby and smiles at them.

“So, who are we waiting for?” Takamina bluntly asked.

“We are waiting for our ride as you see.” Meetan points at the bus that stops in front of them.

“Where are we going?” Kojinyan asked.

“We’re going to the place where no crowd will go deeper through except us.” The former General said.

“What is that place?” Mayuyu airheadedly asked.

“The Sea of Trees, or known to the whole world as the Suicide Forest, Aokigahara.”

Aokigahara Jukai Forest, Northwest base of Mount Fuji, Fujikawaguchiko Town, Minamitsuru District, Yamanashi Prefecture; Monday, 4:00 pm

As they went down to their ride, they’re being greeted by the silence of the forest. Additionally, the smell of rotten deaths of living things went on their nose, welcoming their presence.

“Wow, aside from the death of animals, I can smell the death of humans too.” Paruru covers her nose.

“Despite several police are monitoring this place, the suicide incidents escalating slowly. Not to mention the heart of the forest, which is the place we’re stand right now.” Meetan explained.

So that’s why I can see many souls in here unlike the area that we passed. It looks like they want to attack us right now.” Acchan said as she ready her signature weapon.

“Don’t worry, Generals. These souls will not touch you, unless they want to disappear in this world.” A young lady appears behind the dark area full of trees.

“Who are you?” Takamina asked.

“Who am I? Such a cute question, I know that some of you could know what I am.” The young girl giggled.

“Sato Yukari, it’s been a while.”

“Sato Yukari? Former Scorpio General?” Yuko amazedly asked.

Yes. Former Scorpio General Sato Yukari, one of the five strongest Generals in Juuniseiza. By my research, she’s a master Telekinetic user.” Acchan said as she went in front of the young lady.

“You’re right, Acchan. Unlike all of you has dual element manipulation, which is the rarest ones, we can only manipulates one element. You’re so lucky that you can control more than one element.” Yukarin smiled.

“Five? What do you mean five?” Yuko asked.

The five strongest Generals, they’re strength are more powerful than their fellow Generals. Scorpio General Sato Yukari the Object Manipulator, Leo General Noro Kayo the Atomic Manipulator, Sagittarius General Urano Kazumi the Chemical Manipulator, Gemini General Ohori Megumi the Weather Manipulator and lastly, my grandmother, Aries General Oshima Mai the Eclipse Manipulator. They are known as the Five Pillars because they are the main foundation of the whole three military force of Japan as well as the founders of Juuniseiza.” Acchan explain.

“You’re right, Acchan. After the former Aries General died, the foundation of the three militaries of Japan almost crumbled. When you take your grandmother’s position, the whole foundation has finally repaired.” Yukarin said.

“Since Maimai died, only four of us can able to fight. Some of our former companions have a new life so we can’t able to disturb them. Only Maachun and Jo are can able to help us.” Meetan said.

“Libra General Ogasawara Mayu and Cancer General Jo Eriko? Are they still alive?” Takamina asked.

“Yes. As the matter of fact, they retain their youth body even that they very old for now.” Yukarin said.

That will make sense since they serve in military for almost 40 years. After their retirement, some of them are going to other country for having a new life; others are in veteran’s day care center.

“Well, are we all standing here for talking while we’re being surrounded by numerous ghosts?” Rena asked.

“Don’t worry; I have a little base in here for our little talk. Let’s have a little walk, shall we?” Then Yukarin walks deeper to the forest. Although the Generals are hesitant, they decide to follow her and they start to walk now.

Silence filled the air as the girls walking deeper and darker to the forest. Mayuyu and Yukirin start to chat, talking about cellphones, clothes and others. Paruru puts earphones and listens to music.And some of them are quiet and just look at every corner. Yuria went on Kumi’s side and talks about what she noticed.

“Ne, Kumi. Did you feel something strange?” Yuria whisperly asked.

“What is it?” Kumi replied with a whisper too.

“That.” She pointed at Acchan and Yuko’s hands are close together as well as Kojinyan and Takamina’s hands.

“They’re very close for now.”

“It’s because they’re now in relationship.” Paruru and Erica said.

“Ehh, really?” Kumi said.

“Or so I thought.” Paruru said.

“What do you mean?” Yuria asked.

“I don’t know, just a hunch.” Paruru said.

“Hey Paruru, you’re relying on hearing right? So why are you listening music?” Erica asked.

“Because I’m bored and don’t worry about it, I can still hear even the tiniest movement of an atom.”

“Ok minna, we’re here.” The girls stop from what they’re doing and look on Yukarin’s pointing at. They saw a simple but decent house that being surrounded by thousands of flowers ranging from roses to lilies.

“Wow, so many flowers in the middle of this very dark forest.” Airin commented.

“These flowers are created by Libra General Ogasawara Mayu the Nature Manipulator and Cancer General Jo Eriko the Genetic Manipulator. They are acting as a force-field barrier and can able to create mirage against any living things who dares to invade this place. Now let’s go inside and have some coffees and cookies, Yukarin.” Meetan said and Yukarin went inside the house. Then Meetan show the girls a way and they arrived to the French-style Gazebo.

After a couple of minutes of their waiting, Yukarin arrives with several floating trays filled with teawares and cookie plates filled also with cookies. Then she fills the cups and plates and set it to each person by levitation.

“As expected from the former General, you really mastered your powers to the fullest.” Takamina said.

“Thanks for your compliment.” Then Yukarin fills her own cup using her telekinetic powers.

“Now, as I said earlier, I will gonna tell you about your lineage as ordered from the higher-up.” Meetan said as she sipped her tea. The girls lock their eyes on Acchan as she only looks down, knowing the fact that she already knows it.

“Aries General Maeda Atsuko, your mother is a human while your father is one of the Primordial Dragons, the most powerful and the ancestor of all dragons. Because of that, you have the blood of Primordial Dragon; still it’s in dormant state. In short you’re a Dragon-Human Hybrid.”

“Gemini General Oshima Yuko, you have a blood of a god the flows on your vein. It is because your father was none other than the Norse God of Thunder, Thor. In short, you’re a Demigod.”

“Leo General Takahashi Minami, although your mother is very young at first sight, that’s only a disguised. You’re mother is known as the personification of bright, glowing upper air of heaven, Aether. Although according to Greek Mythology that Aether is a male, Aether said that she can able to change gender since she has a primordial powers but the god wants a beautiful body that represents the beauty of heaven.”

“Scorpio General Kashiwagi Yuki, you have witness so many things of this world for a very long time, especially the creation of Juuniseiza 45 years ago. Your father is a Death Angel and your mother has a blood of a Fallen Angel comes from her great-grandmother side.”

“Sagittarius General Kojima Haruna, you inherit your father’s beauty even from your childhood. You and Yukirin are quite opposite, yours is beautiful white wings and hers is elegant black wings. Your father is one of the Seven Archangels, the most powerful archangel who overthrew Satan from the heaven during rebellion, Saint Michael. Although your father commits a grave sin, God forgived him because of His love towards His creation, this includes angels and humans and also, nephilims. You and Yukirin are both nephilims but you have a blood of Archangel while Yukirin have a blood of Death Angel.”

“Libra General Watanabe Mayu, your genes have nano-cybernetic DNA that gives you to control machines and enhanced your Technology Manipulation. Your father, Watanabe Kagami, is a cyborg created secretly from the equipments came from the Skynet although not the Skynet itself. The one that creates your father is his parents who are a scientist. The reason they do that is to save him from his injury. You inherit his cybertechnology parts, but not all since you also born as a human.”

“Hyacinthum General Yagami Kumi, I assumed that your dual elemental powers are not come from your lineage and only your gift is. I don’t need to say about your past, but I say that your mother is the most powerful and highest Archsage of your world, Archsage Yagami Reimi. And also, your mother is the queen right so that mean you’re the princess.”

“Beta General Tonooka Erica, the research on your lineage is currently in progress. But we found out that you’re the descendant of Hijikata Toshizou, the vice-commander of Shinsengumi. His refined swordsmanship is similar to yours. But, for our surprised, we also found out that your grandmother was no other than Ame-no-Uzume.”

“Lastly is Captain Sashihara Rino.” Meetan pause for a while.

“I forgot, did we bring Sasshi here?” Takamina asked.

“I think she’s excluded on coming here.” Kojinyan said.

“Don’t worry, she will come. She’s not a Temporal and Spacial Manipulator for nothing. As the matter of fact, she’s a perfect candidate to become a General. But she doesn’t want it for now.” Yukarin said.

So that’s why.” Acchan said.

“Acchan?” Yukirin asked.

When I first meet her, I feel something’s about her. It’s just like her powers, are comparable to Ace Generals. I predict that she’s not only a perfect candidate to become a General, she will become one of the Ace Generals.” Acchan said.

“I’m flattered for that, thank you for compliment. But just like I said, I don’t want to be in rush.” A girl’s voice echoes by.

“Captain Sashihara Rino, you’re very too late.” Yukarin said and sips a coffee.

“Portálem Disků (Portal Disc)” A distortion appears on the roady rock and a black circular portal is created. Then a girl with casual wearings appears on the portal while holding her Wodao. As she swiftly swings her sword, the portal disappeared and the distortion diminished. Then she sheathes her sword on the scabbard hung on her back and walks towards the company.

“Hi guys.” Sasshi gaves them a greeting smile.

“Captain Sashihara Rino, I assumed that you already know your lineage right?” Meetan asked.

“Yup, it’s like me and Takamina are kinda cousins.” Sasshi smiled.

“What do you mean about that, Sasshi?” Takamina asked.

“Her father is no other than the personification of time and brother of Aether, Chronos.” Meetan said.

“Ehh?! So that means we’re cousins?” Takamina astonished.

“Ehehe, I think so.” Sasshi rubs her head.

“Ok ladies, that’s all for the revelation. For the mean time, let’s have a happy chat while we enjoy this coffee treat.” Yukarin happily shouts.

With all of these revelations, things remain unchanged. No matter how much of their difference with each other, their bonds will not be broken. Their laughed and teased like nothing happen. But this happiness will not be too long, as their bond will be put into a test.

To be continued

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT~!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:28:54 AM by Minamiyuki »

My Full Series Fics:

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
Re: GunSword: Shikaku Kankei Saga - Chapter 8-D (12/12/2013)
« Reply #215 on: December 12, 2013, 03:22:22 PM »
I was wondering when you were going to update this. But yeyy!

They all have cool lineages.  :inlove:

TakaMina and Sasshi, cousins.  :lol:

Thank you for this. Will wait for the next one.   :twothumbs :bow:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #216 on: December 13, 2013, 06:42:33 AM »
AWESOME BLOODLINES~ XD :thumbsup

Uwaaaa~ I wonder, why now Meetan/Aki-p told about their ancestry? Of all the years/days? Why now? Ahahahaha xD Bakit ngayon lang? :lol: *Sorry, may nakalimutan ba ako sa kwento?

I want to see some action, baby~! :twothumbs Where are the enemies? :fap

TakaHaru and AstuYuu holding hands. Feeling ze love :wub: :wub: :wub: But i can't wait to see how AtsuMina and KojiYuu will develop.. :fap

ATSUMINA AND KOJIYUU.. O N P R O G R E S S . . .

Can't wait to see what ill happen next.. Thanks for the update and your hardwork.. :bow: Hope you update soon :bow: :fap
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:53:25 AM by kenjoy12 »

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: December 13, 2013, 10:31:50 AM »
So that's why they were so strong . . . .

Their lineage came from the most powerful beings, plus they trained hard. . . . .

I was really excited when I saw your update. . . . Akala ko kasi magka-develop na ang Atsumina at Kojiyuu, hindi pala  :depressed: . . . .

Nevertheless, it was a really great chapter  :thumbsup Can't wait for the next one!  :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: December 13, 2013, 04:55:47 PM »
Interesting cross breeder concept...

So... They are related to some supernatural creatures one way or another...

What's going to happen next?

Would there be any fight soon?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the explanation.. and the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #219 on: December 25, 2013, 12:19:34 PM »
I read them and WOW-ED
really.and their fact of half-human thing, and sasshi too XD