JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Hot Place

Author Topic: [Movie] Documentary of AKB48: Show Must Go On  (Read 10547 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[Movie] Documentary of AKB48: Show Must Go On
« on: December 11, 2011, 11:22:35 AM »
The second AKB48 documentary opens January 27th, 2012!

『DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 Show must go on 少女たちは傷つきながら、夢を見る』

2012年1月27日(金)より全国劇場にて公開。

AKB48を追ったドキュメンタリー映画第2弾!

激動の2011年に完全密着。報道されなかった壮絶な舞台裏へも潜入し、
その光と影を収めた膨大な数の収録テープにつまった1年の軌跡を、
焼けるような独占インタビューとともにつむいでいく。

Official website: http://www.2011-akb48.jp/index.html

Director: Takahashi Eiki. (He did Keibetsu, Yuuhi, SnH '08, Oogoe, 10nen, NamiSapu, Iiwake, RIVER, Kimi ni Tsuite, Ponyshu, Kimi no Senaka, and Ue Kara Mariko.)

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+
Re: [Movie] Documentary of AKB48: Show Must Go On
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 02:24:16 AM »

poster

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 12:58:56 AM »

Offline DadaPapa

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 10:03:12 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 04:01:50 PM »

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 04:14:58 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 11:38:10 AM »
Gets: CDJapan

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 06:40:44 PM »
Leaked videos:

update:  SBD concert was shown on TV a few days ago(2012.04.07), thoose are various cuts. But we known about this program very few. We must see the whole show
http://cgi4.nhk.or.jp/hensei/program/p.cgi?area=001&date=2012-04-07&ch=10&eid=27722

Sorry for the missdirection
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:18:54 PM by t-motion »

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 09:29:16 AM »

1st rabbit PV

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 07:38:16 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 03:24:43 AM »
AKB新纪录片2小时劇場版DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 Show must go on - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

Interview
密着ロングインタビュー 渡辺麻友 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 大島優子 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 篠田麻里子 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 大家志津香 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 岩田華怜 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 山内鈴蘭 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 藤江れいな AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 大場美奈 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 秋元才加 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
AKB48 新纪录片 完成披露プレミア試写映像 DVD特典 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 北原里英 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 高橋みなみ AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 横山由依 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 峯岸みなみ AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 小嶋陽菜 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 板野友美 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 宮澤佐江 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 指原莉乃 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
密着ロングインタビュー 柏木由紀 AKB48新纪录片 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 07:39:08 PM »
ProjectSUB48 have now released their English subtitles to this here:twothumbs

I'm looking for forward to watching and understanding whats going on.

Chihiro

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 02:13:26 PM »
Finally watched this. The first docu focused more on the girls themselves; where they came from and what they're aiming for.
This docu focuses more on AKB48 as a group and all the difficulties they encounter. A different approach, but both very interesting.

First of all, all the Sendai stuff hit me like a brick. It's still very shocking to see so much devastation. The little kids getting excited over the AKB48 girls was very cool to see. It shows the power of AKB48. Iwata already managed to make some of her dreams come true.

Secondly, all the difficulties surrounding the Senbatsu Election and Seibu Dome concerts showed some of the girls in a different light. Anybody who says Acchan is lazy or doesn't have a personality is f'ing clueless. After seeing all this stuff it makes all the more sense she wants to get out. The emotional and physical strain must have been enormous. I was very surprised to see Yuko break down too. She always appears totally cool and in control, but she really lost it a couple of times. At some points she even seemed a bit angry, which was a side I never really saw before. Massive props to Takamina for taking control and responsibility.

We were talking about why Akicha is more popular than Miichan the other day in the IRC. I think this Janken footage gave us one answer, Miichan doesn't believe in herself. She was relieved because she didn't get center? That's not the winning attitude. That's what sets someone like Shinoda apart, they ooze with confidence and it shows. The fans definitely pick up on this some way or other.

I'm quite amazed at how level headed Mayu is. She knew she couldn't go up in last years election and she's fine with it because she knows her time will come. And it will. In fact, it's already happening. Yuki is an interesting one too. Mayu's always been more popular and last year she became a face and ace of the group as well. They really have an interesting dynamic, not unlike Takamina and Acchan. Kasai and Itano seemed the big losers in the election. They looked totally miserable afterwards. At least they could comfort each other.

Not to be biased, but I was very impressed by Rena during all the difficulties surrounding the Seibu Dome concerts. She kept it cool and she kept checking what the correct exits and entrances were. She didn't behave like a sheep. Secondly, when Kasai was hyperventilating she made sure she got water and a towel, unlike the staff who were just standing around helplessly. A lot of people say Jurina is a natural leader and stuff, but I think people are hugely underestimating Rena. True, we don't get to see this side of Rena a lot in public, but I think she takes on a lot of responsibilities backstage.

Finally, making Oba the captain of Team 4 seems like a huge mistake. Even Yuki had her doubts and she's usually not the type to talk down to people. Oba seems like an energetic and outgoing girl, which is cool, but she doesn't seem like the reliable kind of person who can take charge of 20 people. I don't even care behind the Scandal, but everything about this footage showed Shimada would have been a better choice. When Oba came back she should have taken the high ground and should have let Shimada continue to be captain. Someone like Sayaka Akimoto would've never come back just like that.

Very interesting documentary for sure and I respect AKB48 for letting us show them in their most vulnerable moments.

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2012, 12:58:19 PM »
Finally, making Oba the captain of Team 4 seems like a huge mistake. Even Yuki had her doubts and she's usually not the type to talk down to people. Oba seems like an energetic and outgoing girl, which is cool, but she doesn't seem like the reliable kind of person who can take charge of 20 people. I don't even care behind the Scandal, but everything about this footage showed Shimada would have been a better choice. When Oba came back she should have taken the high ground and should have let Shimada continue to be captain. Someone like Sayaka Akimoto would've never come back just like that.

Very interesting documentary for sure and I respect AKB48 for letting us show them in their most vulnerable moments.
yup...I agree

IMHO Haruu seems more reliable than Minarun...not because I don't like Minarun or what, I just have this feeling that Haruu have 'something more' than Minarun...

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 10:42:41 AM »
I think part of it is the management's decision. I was surprised when they let her resume captaincy after coming back. I agree with you guys, even though I like Oba, Shimada should be captain.

The documentary is a very good watch. My favorite part has got to be a part from the Seibu Dome concert. I'm not sure what day it was, but it was when they were setting up to do the encore with Majisuka Gakuen outfits. The encore chant has been going for a while, but they were waiting for Acchan. Turns out she's too exhausted for it, and Yuko needed a bit more time to recover. Behind the curtains, Takamina looks half dead. She could barely stand, using the mic stand to support herself, but says she's fine and can MC. They decide to go without Acchan and Yuko for the time being and walk out. It cuts back to Yuko, kind of recovered, now on stand by. On the stage, Takamina RUNS down the ramp to the middle, like she got this second wind. Yuko finally comes out and Takamina sprints back to the stage. wtf. I said "Goddamn" out loud. I thought that was pretty awesome.
tl;dr : Takamina is a total boss :thumbsup

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 07:47:26 PM »
This documentary is impressive I find that it shows well to the decoration, the pressure which they have to have...
These girls are great strong to bear that but after there is good side as the friendship and everything ;)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Hot Place