JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - 8gatsu no Himitsu

Author Topic: The RihoZukki thread  (Read 28380 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
The RihoZukki thread
« on: June 08, 2011, 11:02:40 PM »

So i've noticed that no one's really made a thread out of this cute little pair XD i know that they're young but they're just adorable together~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The RihoZukki thread
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 11:22:58 PM »
So, it seems that Gen-9 is going the way of Gen-4 with the fans, making them two couples based on similar ages?

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 12:05:20 AM »
More like making couples where there seems to be cute interactions. I have to make another takagaki comparison on this pairing though, so I like it!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 12:07:20 AM »
^
agree XD they're way to young to be like what takagaki is now but they're quite adorable together if you watch the ustreamusume. Riho's always hugging onto zukki when she get's emberassed and zukki's always glomping riho XD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 09:34:50 PM »
this thread needs more life ^^;

i wonder what they were talking about?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 07:39:20 AM »
planning for their next outing, maybe food XD

:wub:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »

from the "Ribon"/"Reborn" whatever the name's called play official blog

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 05:11:56 PM »

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 05:49:32 PM »
this thread needs more life ^^;

i wonder what they were talking about?

I'm telling you!

First pic:
Kanon&Riho: Yay!
Second pic:
Kanon: Oh, we look cute! Do you think we will ever be like a second TakaGaki?
Riho: Does that mean that we will make out?
Third picture: ... *they starte at each other in silence*

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 07:57:34 PM »
well kanon kinda photobomed in this one but its still hilarious lol

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2011, 02:12:58 AM »
i know that this is mostly a gakipon pic but just look behind them ^^;

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 04:17:23 AM »

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 04:29:15 AM »
^Expanding on that:

"RihoKanon in their own little world"
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 05:13:13 AM »
^
^
Watch it turns out Yasshii has a thing for afros.
XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 02:45:02 AM »

these two i swear! X3 too much cuteness :deco:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 03:34:26 AM »

« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:53:01 AM by oaxiac »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2011, 07:25:30 PM »
zukki was riho's 1st guest on her radio show last week and takamaruyo was nice enough to do a translation summary

Rihoriho has her first guest ever for her show and it is none other than fellow 9ki Suzuki Kanon!

As the year is winding down, they go over a lot of topics that recap what the past year has been like for them as MM members.

Towards the end of the show they get on to the topic of what was the biggest thing they went through that year. Rihoriho starts off with "Having to go through the training camp during the audition". As you have seen from Hello Pro Time, the training camp portion of the audition requires that all the girls spend a few nights at a dorm where they undergo intense vocal/dance lessons before the final performance and decision is made.

For Rihoriho, this was incredibly rough for her since it was the first time she was separated from her family. She was pretty much on her own for those few days and that was very scary for her. Although she had to concentrate on the audition, in the back of her mind the entire time she was thinking about wanting to see her mom and dad. She tells us that sleeping alone was something she had never done before. When she is at home, she usually sleeps together with her younger brother or sister. She says that those nights were so rough it was like she was spending the nights out in a jungle alone by herself. <- cutest statement ever by the way.

It even continued after the training camp when they started their first MM concert tour. When they went outside of Tokyo, the girls would have their own hotel rooms and it would be hard for Rihoriho to sleep at night. During the tours, however, Rihoriho shared a room with Zukki and at night Rihoriho would crawl into Zukki's bed and ask if they could sleep together. Zukki was like "why can't you sleep in your own bed...". Since then, however, Zukki says that Rihoriho hasn't done it lately so maybe she is growing up a bit. 

Throughout all of this, Rihoriho found out that Zukki is also a bit of a neat-freak. It annoyed Zukki whenever Rihoriho sat on Zukki's bed. Zukki's reasoning is that for someone else to sit on your bed after having been in the same clothes all day just seems kind of dirty. Rihoriho (and I'm sure all of us as well) found this quite shocking.

Zukki is again a guest for this week's show!

Rihoriho begins the show with something she needs to get off her chest in regards to Zukki - since she happens to be a guest today. A little while ago Rihoriho, Zukki and Fukuchan had a day off from work but Eripon was still working (so most likely an Oha Star day) and it turns out that Zukki and Fukuchan had a mini date together and did not invite Rihoriho. Rihoriho starts to sound sad/jealous that neither Zukki or Fukuchan asked Rihoriho to come along.

Here Zukki says she too has something to say about this incident. She asks Rihoriho "How late do you normally sleep in on your days off?" Rihoriho says "About 10am or so". Deli-kun then asks Zukki "What about on this day then? When did you leave? When did you wake up? Zukki tells everyone she woke up at 7am that day (ON A DAY OFF?!?) and left the house at 10.

Rihoriho had emailed Zukki asking if she wanted to hang out when she woke up that day but Zukki responded that she was already out in Ueno. Zukki, however, did not mention she was with Fukuchan. Rihoriho found out later at work when both girls were talking about how fun that day was and Rihoriho was like "What!? No way!"

Zukki says that she knows Rihoriho likes to sleep in on her days off and thought it would be rude to wake her up and invite her out. Rihoriho is not happy with this excuse. Deli-kun, as the moderator for this argument, declares that Zukki is not at fault here. She was being considerate in not waking up Rihoriho.

When Rihoriho found out Zukki was already out, she didn't want to lose to Zukki so she went out to Harajuku by herself to do some shopping XD Deli-kun says that's quite sad lol.

Deli-kun asks Zukki how Ueno was and Zukki says that the kebabs were pretty good there. Rihoriho says oddly enough she also had kebab when she was in Harajuku. XD Zukki thinks they have a deep connection. Deli-kun says they should plan an outing together then and Zukki thinks that is a great idea. Deli-kun then reminds Zukki that Rihoriho likes to sleep in and Zukki immediately drops the idea. Rihoriho wants Zukki to give her a wake up call but Zukki says that's a hassle. They decide on their next day off to meet up at 10am to go out. Deli-kun asks Rihoriho if she can get up that early, and Rihoriho mutters a weak "Uh... sure..." Zukki gives in and says she'll give Rihoriho a wake up call.

and i shall end this with a lovely pic

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 06:14:09 PM »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 08:46:50 PM »

I was....
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:41:04 AM by kawaii beam »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - 8gatsu no Himitsu