JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Suroukau

Author Topic: Mutant Musume!!  (Read 59940 times)

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mutant Musume!!
« Reply #240 on: August 21, 2008, 03:22:52 PM »
Hey, time for a new chapter...this one is incredibly CHEESY...but hey, all 78 chapters can't be perfect eh. :P

Chapter 78 – Shifting Situation

A cautious Aya Matsuura stood watch at the edge of the forest she and her friends were hiding in. All together, she Murata Megumi, Masae Otani, Reina Tanaka and Asami from Country Musume managed to get away after the plane crash at Mt. Nantai. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked back at the girls huddling around a small campfire. Some of them were shivering in the cold night air; Asami's hands were trembling so bad she was having a hard time opening her last package of emergency rations.

"Here, let me get that for you," offered Reina. Asami nodded weakly and handed over the package, as Reina quickly opened the pack and handed it back.

"Thanks," Asami replied, digging out a small cube of dried food and popping it into her mouth.

Nearby, Murata Megumi was rocking herself back and forth, her shoulders trembling and stomach growling as well. Worried, Matsuura left her post and walked over to Murata, sitting down beside her and wrapping her arm around her shoulder.

"How’re you doing?" Matsuura asked.

"I'm alright... a little hungry and a little cold though..." said Murata.

"Alright, sit tight and I'll be right back."

Aya then walked a short distance to the group’s backpacks that were laid out in a circle. She zipped open a few of the packs but found only a few bottles of water and two packets of emergency rations left. She sighed, glancing back toward the shivering group of girls. There wasn't enough food or water for everyone, but she still took one of the packets out and walked back to Murata.

"Here," said Matsuura. Murata reached out, but then drew her hand back.

"How much food do we have left?" she asked. Aya’s eyes stared at the ground for a moment then looked back up.

"Don't worry, you can have this. I wasn't that hungry anyway," Matsuura lied, feeling a bit starved herself.

The group had been stranded for nearly a week out in the wild. They had no idea where the others had gone, and it was far too dangerous to go back to any of the cities or towns, not while the military and police force were searching for them.

"Come on, take it," said Matsuura, cracking a weak smile.

Murata reluctantly nodded and took the packet from her, opening it and eating a few of the food cubes.

"D...Do you think the others while come back for us?" asked Otani.

"I don't know, but we have to think about ourselves for now. We’re running low on food and supplies. Another day or two and we'll be completely out of food and water," said Matsuura.

Murata was just about to pop another dried food cube into her mouth, but upon hearing that last line, dropped it back into the pack and resealed the top. "Thanks for the meal," she said.

In the darkness of the night, the fire was their lone source of light. Asami stared at the lightly flickering flame, in an attempt to keep her mind off the cold, and began to poke and prod at it with a stick. Matsuura looked over and noticed her queer actions.

"Hey, what’re you doing?" she asked.

"The fire’s dimming. I'm stirring the coals around to keep it going," replied Asami.

Matsuura just shrugged it off as Asami continued. However, as she was doing that, tiny embers were leaping out of the fire and onto the ground. One fell onto Murata’s sleeping bag and quickly caught fire.

"Oh no, FIRE! FIRE!!" yelped Murata, as she was hit it with her sleeve, trying to put it out. Otani rushed over and joined her.

"Here, move!" ordered Matsuura, as she then kicked some dirt onto the small fire, weakening it. Just as she kicked some more dirt onto the fire, she accidentally splattered some dirt in Otani’s face.

"Ah!" exclaimed Otani, wiping her face with her hands.

"Sorry! Sorry!!" said Matsuura.

"It's oh-... It's oh-..." Otani wheezed, feeling a sneeze coming on and tried to hold it in. Oh no... she thought.

"Ah...aah....aaaCCCHHHOOO!" As she sneezed, her voice suddenly changed from Otani’s deep voice to a high-pitched one. But that wasn’t the end of it, as something really strange happened after. Her hair quickly grew longer as she shrank in size.

"What the...!" said Matsuura, staring at “Otani” who still had her back to her.

"Oh no...not now..." said a soft familiar voice.

"Otani, what happened to you?" asked Murata.

"I'm sorry...please don't be angry at me..." said a trembling young girl’s voice. She slowly looked over her shoulder, and the other girls noticed tears in this girl’s eyes.

"Wait a minute...you’re not Otani..." said Matsuura, "Why, you’re...Maimi Yajima, aren't you?"

Maimi nodded her head. As she tried to fight back the tears, she turned around and faced the girls.

"Please...don't be mad at me. I'm sorry I pretended to be someone else."

"Hey, hey, don't cry now," said Matsuura, she stood up and walked over to Maimi and wrapped her in a thick wool blanket. Murata slid over to her and handed her the rest of her meal.

"Do you want some water?" asked Asami.

Maimi shook her hand and threw off the blanket and threw the food rations to the ground.

"This is why I didn't want to be found out!" said Maimi, "You’re all treating me like a little kid!"

"...But you are a kid," pointed out Murata.

"I-I know, but I just don't want to be treated as a kid now. I’m tough, and I can do fine on my own if I need to. I don't need others giving me things or asking if I need anything," said Maimi, "So I thought that if I changed into someone older, someone your age, you wouldn’t treat me differently and I would be more useful to the group."

"Oh, ok I get it." said Matsuura.

"If I stayed as myself when we crashed, I was sure that I would be a hindrance to the group. Slowing everyone else down because they would be so worried about me because of my true age." said Maimi.

Everyone nodded. It was true that most of the girls looked out for themselves the whole time they were on the run. But if an H!P kid was with them, they certainly would’ve done things differently.

"Whoa...wait a second!" said Asami. "So you mean you can change into someone else?"

"So that means you’re a mutant as well?" asked Murata.

"Yeah, I guess so..." said Maimi, "I first discovered my ability to change when we were trying to escape from TV Tokyo."

"Oh yeah? Care to tell us?" asked Matsuura.

"Well...I think it went something like this." said Maimi, closing her eyes and thinking back to that dreadful day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Maimi had just stepped off the subway in Aoyama, her home district. After a short walk from the train station, she reached her home. She quickly took out her keys, unlocking the front door, and went in.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!!" she called out. No answer; all the lights were off. She sighed, took off her shoes and jacket and walked through the entrance hallway into the kitchen. She noticed a plate on the table, wrapped in tinfoil, with a small note taped to it. Maimi rushed to the dinner table and took the note off and looked at it. She immediately rolled her eyes, since she saw that it was written in multi-colored pen writing.

"Hey Sweetie, your father and I will be working pretty late tonight. So I prepared your favorite dish, spaghetti and meatballs. You'll just have to warm it in the microwave oven for a few minutes and take it out. Be careful not to burn yourself on the plate -_o.

We'll probably be home around 1:00 A.M. or later. Don't stay up too late and be sure to get up early to make it to your C-ute (haha) little group tomorrow morning. Love, Mom."

Maimi groaned loudly and crumpled up the paper, "Come on Mom, I'm not a little kid anymore. It's like you’re writing to a little child," she complained to the air. "You and dad work so late all the time. I'm usually stuck cooking for myself anyway...and doing the dishes...and washing the table...and doing the laundry and folding it afterwards. I'm practically all grown up as it is."

Thinking about all those things, she wondered if she had time to eat, so she put the plate into the microwave and turned it on. At the same time, she ran to her room and started to pile some clothes and other things into a big backpack.

Just then, her little pink cell phone began to ring, Maimi didn't even have to look at the call display to know that it was her mom or dad calling. She had picked an especially cute ringtone for them.

Maimi dug the phone out of her pocket and answered, "Hi Mom or dad!" Maimi said in a cutesy voice.

"Maimi! Honey! Sweetie, where are you?!" said her father in a panicked tone.

Maimi's smile faded and fear gripped her, "I...I'm at home Papa. What's the matter?"

"I was at work and overheard something on the radio. Go to our room and turn on the TV right now!" said her father in a hurried tone.

Maimi's hand began to tremble, "O...ok Papa!" she said, quickly rushing to her parents’ bedroom and clicking on the widescreen TV. She immediately saw the Prime Minister of Japan issuing an arrest warrant for all Hello! Project girls. Maimi felt her knees start to buckle in panic.

"Papa…what should I do?!" Maimi cried.

"Calm down, I'm right here," said her father on the other end, "I just picked up your mother and we're on our way home right now."

Back in the kitchen, smoke began to rise from the microwave as Maimi’s supper continued to heat up. The spaghetti sauce began to bubble and pop, leaving tiny splatters of tomato sauce on the microwave’s screen door.

Maimi began to cry as she dropped to her knees in front of her parents’ bed. "Papa, I'm scared!"

"It's alright, we're on our way home," her father replied.

"Here, let me talk to her." said her mother, grabbing for the phone. He handed it to her and she said, "Maimi, Honey, listen to Mommy, we're on our way right now. Hang in there!"

Her father weaved in and out of lanes as he sped through traffic. However, he soon came upon a long line of cars stopped ahead of him, leading to a large police checkpoint.

"Oh no...We'll never get through that." groaned her father.

Back home, the smoke alarm began to go off, beeping loudly over and over again. Maimi began to panic even more as she paced around her parents’ room. Her heart began to pound even faster as she heard police sirens outside. She ran to the nearby window and looked outside. Off in the distance, she saw many police lights flashing, and in the sky, she saw police helicopters patrolling from the sky, flashing their spotlights towards the ground.

"Mom, Dad, HELP ME!!" wailed Maimi.

Her scream was so loud that her father could hear it, even though Maimi’s mother was holding the phone.

"That's it!" he said, slamming his foot onto the accelerator. The car shot forward, slamming into the car in front of him. The two cars slowly began to move forward though the tires were emitting white smoke.

A few of the officers at the checkpoint saw this and quickly ran towards the car. Maimi's father threw the car into reverse and tried to go the other way, but slammed into another car behind him. They were trapped on all sides, but he was determined to get through to his daughter.

An officer reached the driver’s side window and held up his hand. "Sir! Stop what you are doing right now!!" he ordered, his hand ready to draw his gun.

"Move it! I need to save my daughter!" he shouted, throwing the car into drive once again, slamming into the car in front of him.

More officers surrounded the car, all ordering him to stop. Maimi’s mother knew that with the situation they were in, they couldn’t get to Maimi now. "Honey, you have to listen to me. You have to run! You have to get away from the house and get to your friends." she said into the phone.

"Get out of the car now!!" ordered the officer, pointing his gun at Maimi’s father. Her father then grabbed the phone out of his wife’s hand. "Yes sweetie, you have to get back to your friends no matter what."

As the officers began to beat on the windows with their nightsticks, Maimi could hear everything on the other end of the phone, "Papa, what's that noise?" she asked.

"Nothing, Sweetie. Now listen up! Open the top drawer of our dresser and look for a white envelope. Inside the white envelope is over 100,000 yen. I want you to take it and run as far away from Tokyo as you can!" said her father.

Maimi looked over towards the dresser, "No Papa, I want you and mom here!" she pleaded.

Losing patience, the police smashed the back window of her parents’ car, then the rear passenger side window. "No Sweetie, you have to go on without us. At this rate, we can't make it to you," said her father.

"Papa...I can't...I'm too scared..."

"I know you are, we're all scared. But you have to do this, we know you can." said her father, as the passenger side’s window was smashed open. The police officers reached inside, opened the door and forced Maimi's mother out of the car.

"Run Maimi! Run and don't look back! Don't come back for anything! Save yourself!" her mother shouted as she was pulled out of the car.

Her father wrapped his free hand around the steering wheel as tight as he could. "Maimi...you have to save yourself. I know you can do it. We've seen how much you've grown up and matured far beyond your years," said her father, as his window was smashed in and officers reached in and grabbed him.

"Papa..." said Maimi, hearing the commotion in the background.

"Go Maimi! Go now, run and keep on running. You have to!!!" he shouted. "We love you!!" The cell phone slipped out of his hand and landed on the ground beside him, as a random officer then stepped on it, destroying it. Maimi suddenly heard a lot of static, then nothing at all.

"Mama...Papa..." she whimpered. Her eyes shot back towards her parents’ dresser and decided to follow her parents’ wishes. She closed her cell phone and quickly wiped her tears on her sleeves. She quickly found the
envelope and stuffed it into her backpack, flung the bag over her shoulder and ran out of her parents’ room, through the kitchen and out the door into the dark night.

She ran and ran for blocks, not even stopping to catch her breath. Soon, she was only a few blocks away from TV Tokyo. But up ahead, she saw a large group of officers on horseback patrolling the area. She quickly hid behind a building and waited. However, she was too busy focusing on the police in front of her that she didn't notice another officer on horseback right behind her. As Maimi peered around the corner of the building, a flashlight beam shone on her from behind.

"You there, what are you doing?" he asked. Startled, Maimi quickly turned around and stared at the officer in fear. He immediately recognized Maimi, a girl from the Hello! Project group C-ute. So he reached down and grabbed Maimi by the arm, in an attempt to apprehend her.

Maimi struggled to break free, kicking and thrashing about, causing her backpack to fall off her shoulder and into her right hand. She drew it back and tried to hit the officer, but instead hit the horse’s head. It cried out and reared up, causing the officer to lose his grip and fall backwards and land hard on the ground behind his horse unconscious. The two other officers patrolling ahead looked back, hearing a lot of noises coming from behind one of the buildings down the street, and decided to investigate.

"Oh no...What have I done?" thought Maimi, looking down at the unconscious officer on the ground.

Maimi knelt down beside him and placed her hands around his neck, taking off his helmet. However, as her skin made contact with his, she felt a strange tingling sensation shoot through her body, causing her to jump. Maimi looked down at her hands, as they began to grow larger, coarser and rougher. She could also feel herself getting taller.

"What's going on...?" Maimi yelped, as her voice changed as well, from her high-pitched feminine voice to a deep baritone.

In no time at all, her entire appearance had changed. Peering into a nearby window, she stared agape at her reflection. She had changed into an exact copy of the unconscious police officer in front of her. Her clothes had changed as well; she was now wearing a police officer’s uniform. Deep in shock, she barely had time to hear the clip-clopping of approaching hooves as the other officers drew closer.

Thinking quickly, Maimi quickly grabbed the unconscious officer and dragged him towards a nearby dumpster and hid him behind it. She then got hold of his horse and calmed it down. Just then, the other officers rounded the corner and shone their flashlights down the back alley and spotted Maimi.

"Hey Buddy, everything alright back here?" asked the officer.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine, just took a spill that's all..." said Maimi in her deep, manly voice. Oh wait, that sounds too girly and pathetic for a guy to say, she thought.

"I mean, yeah bro. Just lost control of my horse for a second. Nothing to worry about," said Maimi in a more firm tone. She then mounted the horse in her changed state and rode towards them. Just as she slowly moved past them, one of the officers called out to her.

"Hey, hold on!" said the officer, getting off his horse and walking down the alley.

Maimi's heart began to throb in her chest as he got closer to the dumpster the real officer was behind. But he stopped short of it and picked up the helmet she left behind.

"Don't forget your helmet!" said the officer, holding it up.

"Oh yeah, how stupid of me," said Maimi, as the officer tossed the helmet to her and Maimi put it back on and nodded to the officers and, grabbing tightly onto the reins, started trotting her way towards TV Tokyo.

However, it was only a matter of moments before the real officer regained consciousness and stood up. "Come back here with my horse, you bastard!!" shouted the officer. Both of the other officers looked back at the real officer, then back at Maimi, as she then changed back to her normal form. Her cover blown, Maimi kicked the horse lightly in the sides, and shouted "Hyaa Hyaa!!" as the horse took off towards TV Tokyo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"And that's how I first discovered my ability to morph into other people," Maimi finished.

"I see, so how why not tell any of us, even when you already know that we're also mutants?" asked Matsuura.

"Well, I saw it as an advantage. I could change into someone older and not have to worry about anyone treating me like a scared little kid," said Maimi.

"With all you've been through, I think you’ve proven that you can take care of yourself if you need to," said Murata.

"So how far do your powers go? Can you only copy people's appearance?" asked Asami.

"No, I've copied other S.M.A.T girls’ appearances and found I could also mimic some of their powers...but they're much weaker in comparison." To demonstrate, Maimi looked over at Murata and stared for a few seconds before starting to change into her, until she looked exactly like Murata, right down to having glasses just like her.

Maimi lift up her glasses as tiny beams of solar energy escaped her eyes. However, they weren't even powerful enough to break through a large wood log in front of her. All that happened was a little puff of smoke rising up from where her beams focused. Maimi then turned back into her true self and smiled.

"Cool...Wait! So you can change into anyone you see?" Matsuura asked, stroking her chin.

"Yes, I can make an even better copy if I make physical contact with the person I'm copying," replied Maimi.

"Hmmm...I think I just had a terrific idea that might help us get out of this dire situation," said Matsuura, as a wide grin then spread across her face.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #241 on: August 21, 2008, 09:57:11 PM »
Hey, time for a new chapter...this one is incredibly CHEESY...but hey, all 78 chapters can't be perfect eh. :P
A little cheese never hurt anyone (unless of course, you're lactose intolerant, in which case you can get a bad case of "the trots" :lol:).

A cautious Aya Matsuura stood watch at the edge of the forest she and her friends were hiding in. All together, she Murata Megumi, Masae Otani, Reina Tanaka and Asami from Country Musume managed to get away after the plane crash at Mt. Nantai.
Shit, they're still separated from the others, aren't they?

The group had been stranded for nearly a week out in the wild. They had no idea where the others had gone, and it was far too dangerous to go back to any of the cities or towns, not while the military and police force were searching for them.
Geez, the others must have given up hope of their escaping/surviving that crash.

Otani wheezed, feeling a sneeze coming on and tried to hold it in. Oh no... she thought.

"Ah...aah....aaaCCCHHHOOO!" As she sneezed, her voice suddenly changed from Otani’s deep voice to a high-pitched one. But that wasn’t the end of it, as something really strange happened after. Her hair quickly grew longer as she shrank in size.

"What the...!" said Matsuura, staring at “Otani” who still had her back to her.

"Oh no...not now..." said a soft familiar voice.

"Otani, what happened to you?" asked Murata.

"I'm sorry...please don't be angry at me..." said a trembling young girl’s voice. She slowly looked over her shoulder, and the other girls noticed tears in this girl’s eyes.

"Wait a minute...you’re not Otani..." said Matsuura, "Why, you’re...Maimi Yajima, aren't you?"

Maimi nodded her head. As she tried to fight back the tears, she turned around and faced the girls.

"Please...don't be mad at me. I'm sorry I pretended to be someone else."
WTF, MAIMI?!?!?  She's a shapeshifter! But then, if she was pretending to be Otani, where's the real Otani? And why was she pretending to be someone else in the first place?
:stunned:

"This is why I didn't want to be found out!" said Maimi, "You’re all treating me like a little kid!"

"...But you are a kid," pointed out Murata.

"I-I know, but I just don't want to be treated as a kid now. I’m tough, and I can do fine on my own if I need to. I don't need others giving me things or asking if I need anything," said Maimi, "So I thought that if I changed into someone older, someone your age, you wouldn’t treat me differently and I would be more useful to the group."

"Oh, ok I get it." said Matsuura.

"If I stayed as myself when we crashed, I was sure that I would be a hindrance to the group. Slowing everyone else down because they would be so worried about me because of my true age." said Maimi.
Aaaaaaaaaaah...I see.  It's understandable, I guess, since she didn't want to be a hinderence to the others and the possible reason if they got caught.  :sweatdrop:

*MAIMI'S STORY*
Dang. :o  Hope nothing bad happened to her folks.

Come to think of it, we haven't seen or heard of her being in any of the flight crews.  Strange that none of the other HPKs never wondered (at least out loud) where she was. They must have figured that she was taken into custody.

"No, I've copied other S.M.A.T girls’ appearances and found I could also mimic some of their powers...but they're much weaker in comparison." To demonstrate, Maimi looked over at Murata and stared for a few seconds before starting to change into her, until she looked exactly like Murata, right down to having glasses just like her.

Maimi lift up her glasses as tiny beams of solar energy escaped her eyes. However, they weren't even powerful enough to break through a large wood log in front of her. All that happened was a little puff of smoke rising up from where her beams focused. Maimi then turned back into her true self and smiled.
Hmmm...that could come in handy. :)

"Cool...Wait! So you can change into anyone you see?" Matsuura asked, stroking her chin.

"Yes, I can make an even better copy if I make physical contact with the person I'm copying," replied Maimi.

"Hmmm...I think I just had a terrific idea that might help us get out of this dire situation," said Matsuura, as a wide grin then spread across her face.
Aya's got an idea! :w00t:

* JFC wishes he could be the one stroking Aya's chin...amongst other things. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sakura Momusu

• TakaGaki minion, rank E.R.I.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Penguins are our friends, turtles are fine too. ^^
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2008, 12:43:50 AM »
* JFC wishes he could be the one stroking Aya's chin...amongst other things. ;D

...uhm...this is not that sort of fanfic  :lol:

As for the real Otani...for those too lazy to go through all the previous chapters, she's been captured by the military.  XD

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #243 on: August 24, 2008, 12:20:23 PM »
So Maimi got Mystique's powers. I'm just glad she don't have blue skin.  :D

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #244 on: January 11, 2009, 10:28:29 PM »
Chapter 79 – Caught by the Neck

Momoko Tsugunaga began to stir. Slightly conscious, she felt her head throbbing and her body almost devoid of energy. Opening her eyelids, she surveyed her unfamiliar surroundings. She realized she was sitting in a metal chair in a large office, with steel walls on all sides, including the floor and ceiling. In front of her was a large steel door with a small viewing window near the top.

As Momoko tried to move, she noticed that her hands were handcuffed behind her, and her body was tied to the chair. She tried to scream for help but found it hard to move her lips, as there was still a very large piece of duct tape over her mouth.

Just then, she heard footsteps approaching from outside the door. Frightened, Momoko began to struggle, trying to break free from her bonds. As she struggled, her chair fell over, banging her head against the hard metal floor, the impact making her see stars.

The approaching footsteps quickened and soon a young man in an army uniform and a white overcoat appeared.

"Oh dear...are you alright, little one?" asked the scientist, quickly moving forward and helping Momoko sit upright once again.

Momoko moaned then nodded her head, blinking a few times before shaking her head, as the stars swirling around her head disappeared.

Another set of footsteps could be heard approaching, and soon, a much older-looking military scientist appeared.

"Tadashi! What are you doing??" he asked, seeing the younger scientist tending to the captive girl.

"Oh nothing, Dr. Iwao, sir. She just fell and hit her head, that's all. I was just helping her up," said Tadashi, quickly standing up and saluting the older officer.

"Hmm...alright then. Has she been fitted with a restraining collar yet?" asked Dr. Iwao

"No not yet, but she is the last one that I need to do," replied Tadashi.

"Last one?" thought Momoko, suddenly remembering that her entire crew had been captured after her aircraft crashed during the raid at Mt. Nantai.

"Well hurry up and finish with that mutant girl and get her back to her cell. I don't want that thing in my office any longer than she has to be," said Dr. Iwao in a harsh tone.

"Mutant?" thought Momoko, "But I'm not a mutant...am I?"

"Yes sir, right away sir!" said Tadashi, saluting Dr. Iwao, before heading over to a large metal table with numerous drawers. Dr. Iwao then left the office, leaving Momoko and Tadashi alone.

Puzzled at what was going on, Momoko looked over, and watched as Tadashi took out a piece of measuring tape and wrapped it around her own neck, taking it off a few moments later. He jotted a few numbers down on a clipboard before heading over to the set of drawers once again. This time, he pulled out strange metal collars of varying size. Looking them over, he soon picked out a really small metal collar, looked over towards Momoko, then nodded to himself. As he began to approach her once again, Momoko fearfully attempted to slide her chair away from him.

"Don't be afraid. I assure you that I am not going to hurt you. I do however need to attach this collar to you," he said, holding up the collar for her to see. Looking at it, she noticed that it was the same collar that Goto Maki was wearing when she and her friends were in the van.

Tadashi then moved forward and quickly attached the collar to Momoko's neck. He then pulled out a small remote device and punched in a series of buttons as Momoko's collar let out a mechanical beeping sound as it activated.

"Alright, looks like I can take off your restraints...if you promise not to scream. That'll activate your collar and give you a powerful shock," warned Tadashi.

Momoko's eyes shot wide open, but she lowered her head and nodded in agreement.

"Alright, hold still..." said Tadashi, as he grabbed hold of a corner of the duct tape covering her mouth. “Ok, ready? 1...2...3!” And with a quick pull, he ripped the piece of duct tape from her mouth.

It was painful, but Momoko tried her hardest to keep from screaming. She took a few deep breaths and looked tearfully back up at Tadashi.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Momoko.

Tadashi looked away, "It's not like I want to, but I have no choice," he replied.

Momoko looked around the room, "Where are we?"

"Sorry, but I'm not at liberty to say. It's classified information," said Tadashi, as he untied the rope holding Momoko to the chair.

"And why are you making me wear this?" asked Momoko, referring to the collar.

"Well apparently, you yourself are a mutant," said Tadashi. "This is what all mutants the military captures wear. It's a way for us to keep you all in check and prevent you from using your mutant powers."

"But I'm not a mutant. I've never had any powers that I can remember."

"Well, that's not what the soldiers who captured you said. They say that you've got an incredible set of lungs. You screamed so loud that residents of the nearby town of Nikko, some 20 kilometers away could hear you."

"What? ...I don't remember any of that..." said Momoko. But she could tell from the look in Tadashi’s eyes that he was serious.

Tadashi then pulled out a large black bag from one of the nearby drawers and slipped it over Momoko's head.

"I'll take you back to your holding cell. The rest of your friends are there waiting. Only then will I remove your handcuffs."

Momoko pondered running, but she didn't know where she was. So even if she got free from Tadashi, she wouldn't even know where to run to get free. And Tadashi seemed like a nice guy, so she decided to go with him for now. Besides, her friends were still here. At least she could be with them in captivity than alone in freedom.

Tadashi placed a hand on Momoko's shoulder and led her out of the office and down a long corridor. Momoko could tell from the sound her boots made on the floor that the entire flooring was made of metal as well. Her hood also had a small hole in it, so she could partially see stuff out of her left eye. She saw officers in black uniforms walking past her, as well as more soldiers in white uniforms going past her. But what she saw next shocked her, a small round viewing port, and outside, she saw a vast blue ocean against a partially cloudy sky.

"No way...where are we?" she thought.

A short while later, she and Tadashi entered another room where she heard the familiar voices of the other H!P kids.

"Momoko's back!" said a voice she could identify as Saki Shimizu.

A guard moved forward and unlocked the cell. Tadashi quickly removed Momoko's hood and undid her handcuffs. Free of her restraints, she then entered the cell and joined the other girls as they rushed forward and hugged her.
 Smiling at the scene before him, Tadashi then left, as the guard went back to his nearby desk.

A few moments later, Momoko pulled away from the group hug and looked at all of them, noticing that they all had the same kind of collar that she had.

"Are...are you all mutants as well?" asked Momoko, but all of the girls shook their heads.

"No...But you are," said Saki, as the others nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you sure can scream. I thought my ear drums were going to burst when you let out that terrified shriek of yours," said Megumi.

"Do you guys have any idea where we are right now?" asked Momoko.

"Not really. I don't remember much after we had that strange bus ride...after we got separated from the other girls," said Saki.

"Yeah, all I remember is the army guys putting on gas masks and then feeling extremely tired, unable to stay awake...next thing I know I wake up here...whereever here is..." said Megumi.

"They must of knocked us out, so they could keep the location of where they're taking us a secret." said Saki.

"I have an idea of where we are." said Momoko, everyone quieted down and moved closer. "I think we're on a ship of some kind, I was able to partially see through a hole in the black hood I was wearing and I saw...I saw the ocean through a small window."

"A ship?!" said Saki, "So we're not in Japan anymore...oh no."

"This is bad, that means the ship will always be moving....so we're in a mobile prison." said Megumi.

"Yeah, that may make it next to impossible for our friends to find us." said Momoko.

But Saki shook her head, "No, I know our Commander and our friends attitudes. And they will never give up until they find us." said Saki.

"I wish I had your courage Saki." said Momoko

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2009, 12:27:17 AM »
WHOOO!!! It's been a while Tyler. Hehehehe. I thought the story is a goner but I'm glad it's not.  :cow: :cow:

A moving prison?? That might give the girls on board think that it's impossible for them to be saved unless they have an idea that Nakazawa and the others acquired Mika's aid ( I just thought that Mika's power has a huge advantage compare to other girls. She can just build a huge Mecha armed with some sort of an EMC thing which can corrupt the ships power supply !!  XD XD)

Looking forward on the next chapter.  :cow: :cow: 

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #246 on: January 12, 2009, 05:49:48 AM »
SUP TYLER! :wave:

Chapter 79 – Caught by the Neck
"Last one?" thought Momoko, suddenly remembering that her entire crew had been captured after her aircraft crashed during the raid at Mt. Nantai.

"Well hurry up and finish with that mutant girl and get her back to her cell. I don't want that thing in my office any longer than she has to be," said Dr. Iwao in a harsh tone.

"Mutant?" thought Momoko, "But I'm not a mutant...am I?"
Well, granted, none of the kids had been exhibiting any powers, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they didn't have the POTENTIAL to become mutants. In all likelihood here, she did have that power, it just hadn't become "active" until now.

"But I'm not a mutant. I've never had any powers that I can remember."

"Well, that's not what the soldiers who captured you said. They say that you've got an incredible set of lungs. You screamed so loud that residents of the nearby town of Nikko, some 20 kilometers away could hear you."
Hmmm...maybe her mind has repressed the knowledge? Like temporary amnesia or something? :?

Tadashi seemed like a nice guy, so she decided to go with him for now. Besides, her friends were still here. At least she could be with them in captivity than alone in freedom.
It's nice to know that not everyone that's working for the military have been completely following the line being given to them. The sad part is, there's probably many more people like Tadashi within the military who are just "following orders". Regrettably, due to the nature of their military life/training, the majority of these guys won't likely be doing anything to help the girls escape.

And given the current situation, staying would definitely be the better/smarter move. She doesn't know that layout of the building, and even if she did manage to get out, Momo doesn't know the terrain, nor does she know where the patrols and checkpoints are. She's also safer on the inside as there won't be any stupid army guys shooting at her.

"I have an idea of where we are." said Momoko, everyone quieted down and moved closer. "I think we're on a ship of some kind, I was able to partially see through a hole in the black hood I was wearing and I saw...I saw the ocean through a small window."

"A ship?!" said Saki, "So we're not in Japan anymore...oh no."
Oh that is NOT good, especially depending on just how far off shore they actually are. If they're out in international waters, then the military will be able do almost anything to the girls without having to worry about getting into any legal trouble (i.e. the won't be subject to or have to worry about violating any Japanese laws).
:mon scare:

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #247 on: January 14, 2009, 09:43:03 PM »
o_o Update pls!!! this really intense xD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: February 13, 2009, 04:09:46 AM »
Chapter 80 – Fallen Angel

Fujimoto was fast asleep on Angel’s chest, with his arm wrapped around her. They were snuggled together in their Brotherhood-issued tent within a large encampment. Peaceful as they may seem, Angel's body began to twitch, his head swaying side to side as he slipped into a terrible and recurring nightmare he had had since childhood. Cold beads of sweat began to cover Angel’s face as the nightmare coursed throughout his subconscious mind.

-----------------

A young 8-year old boy was playing with his mother on the floor of their beautiful home in a small town located on the Japanese island of Shikoku. Suddenly, his father burst through the front door of their large house, a large gash on his forehead, with blood running down the side of his head; his clothes were also torn.

"Quick! Kara, we have to get out of here!" said the father, as he quickly rushed to the closet and grabbed his wallet and a few other things.

"Osamu? What happened to your face?!" the mother asked in a panicked voice, rushing up to him, as her outstretched hand caressed his face, assessing the wound.

"We're all in danger. The rest of the town folk somehow found out what we are... They know that we're not human like them," he said, removing his torn shirt and revealing a large pair of white and golden wings coming out of his back.

"What?! How...we've always been so careful not to reveal ourselves," Kara said, as she rushed out of the room.

Osamu then took a fresh white shirt from out of the closet, folded his wings up behind his back and put on his shirt. He then looked over at his young son in sorrow. "This is not the kind of world I wanted to rear him in... not where our kind are feared and hated."

Kara returned from the kitchen with a wet dish towel in her hand. She then placed her hand against her husband’s face, as a white glow appeared around her hand. The warm light slowly caused the wound to close up, and within a few seconds, it was completely healed.

"What happened?" she asked, as she wiped the dried blood from her husband’s face, he lowered his head and slowly shook it back and forth.

"I don't know. I had just gotten into town to pick up the groceries you wanted. But once I entered the store, all the people quickly looked at me and began screaming 'Freak!’, ‘Mutant scum!', and other things. Then they attacked me. I had no choice. Once I got free from them, I revealed my wings and flew away. So now we're in danger and we have to leave."

Kara rushed over and picked the young boy up and held him close to her, "What's wrong with daddy?" the child asked. She just gave the boy a kiss on the cheek and held him even closer.

"Daddy just had an accident. He'll be alright," she replied.

Suddenly, a rock smashed through the front window of the house. Kara let out a terrified shriek and knelt down behind the couch, protectively holding her child.

"Oh no, they're here..." Osamu said.

-----------------

Angel's thrashing and loud moaning woke Fujimoto from her sleep. She blinked a few times then sat up and looked down at him. His body was beginning to thrash around even more violently, and she could see that he was even clenching his teeth together as his head continued to shake from side to side.

"Angel?" Fujimoto said, as she started to move her hands towards him.

-----------------

The little boy could hear people shouting profanity and death threats at his family as more and more windows were smashed by flying rocks and other objects. Outside, people began pounding on their door, attempting to break in.

"Quick, get away from the windows!" shouted Osamu, rushing over to his wife and son, and pulling them away from the couch near the window. The angry mob was smashing through the rest of the window with two by fours, baseball bats and other objects. With that done, one person entered the house through the broken window, followed by another, then another. Osamu looked over his shoulder as he hurried his wife and son towards the hall stairway. "Get our son out of here!" he said, as he turned around to stop the angry mob from attacking his beloved family. One of the attackers ran towards Osamu, bat in hand, cursing and screaming as he ran towards him. Ducking under the bat’s swing, Osamu knocked the assailant to the ground, but barely had time to dodge another attacker who swung a golf club at him.

Kara looked back at her husband as he was fighting off three invaders. She wanted to go back and help him, but looked down at her son. She looked back up at her brave husband as the front door then broke down and more of the angry mob invaded their home. Kara then turned around and began to run up the stairs to the second level. However, the young child happened to look over his mother’s shoulder and watch in horror as one attacker rushed his father from behind with a pitch fork and shoved it into his back. Osamu let out a cry of pain before slumping to the ground, as the mob then circled around him and began to stab and beat his body over and over again.

"Daddy!!" the child screamed, as his mother quickly shut her eyes, tears streaming from her eyes. She then reached the top of the stairs and ran down the hall to her and her husband’s bedroom.

-----------------

Fujimoto was beginning to get worried as Angel's body began to tremble, his eyes moving rapidly under his eyelids. "Angel, wake up!" said Fujimoto, placing her hands against his ice-cold face. Fujimoto then leapt off the bed, ran to the opening of her tent and cupped her hands over her mouth.

"Help me! Somebody, help!!" she screamed before rushing back to the bed to try to wake Angel up from his terrible nightmare.

-----------------

The little boy was sitting on the floor, his knees tucked up to his chest as he trembled with fear. His mother was nearby, dragging a large dresser across the bedroom floor and propping it against the bedroom door. She then moved the bed and also barricaded it against the door, in an attempt to keep the attackers out. But it wasn't long before she and her son could hear the mob pounding on their bedroom door. Kara rushed over and grabbed her son and held him close as the attackers began to hack at the bedroom door with an axe.

"Mommy... Mommy! I'm scared!!" he said, grabbing hold of his mother, as she began to cry loudly.

"GO AWAY!!" she shrieked, "We haven't done anything to deserve this!!"

"You’re a bunch of freaks!" shouted a male voice from behind the door.

"You’re monsters! Evil demons!" screamed a woman’s voice.

Kara turned her gaze towards the bedroom window, as she noticed orange and yellow flickers of light outside. She quickly moved to the window and looked down at the hundreds of angry townsfolk on the ground. People from the back began to pass torches through the crowd.

"Burn the demons! Burn the mutants!!" The chants erupted from the crowd, as torches were being passed towards the house. Just then, the pounding on the bedroom door stopped and Kara could hear hurried footsteps moving away from the door, followed by sounds of many more footsteps descending the stairway.

"Oh god..." she gasped in fear. The young boy’s eyes began to dart back and forth as he began to breath heavily and shake even more in fear of what was about to happen.

Outside the house, the mob began to throw flaming torches through the broken windows of the ground level and into the house, while some began throwing liquor bottles with burning rags inside at the side of the house and up to the second level.

Kara let out another terrified scream as one of the flaming bottles smashed through their bedroom window and broke on the floor, spreading flaming liquid across the floor. Within seconds, the entire house had become a raging inferno.

"Mommy I'm scared!" the boy cried once again.

"I know honey, I know. I am too..." she said. Looking towards the broken window, she got an idea. A very dangerous idea, but if it worked, it would get them out of the burning house and away from the mob. Kara stood up and walked to the center of the room. There was some movement beneath the back of her white silk blouse, before an enormous pair of swan-like wings ripped through the fabric. She then tucked in her wings and ran towards the window, stepping over bits of broken glass before climbing out onto the roof.

Once on the roof, people began throwing rocks at her and her son. Kara was struck in the face with a beer bottle that shattered and made large, bloody gashes across her face. She turned around to protect her son, revealing her white swan like wings to the mob.

"She's a monster!" cried a woman, picking up a large rock and throwing it towards the mutant.

"Kill them, kill the freaks!" shouted a man.

The rocks and glass bottles began to his Kara in the back, cutting and bruising her body. However, she had the ability to heal, so her wounds began to close up soon after hitting her. She was more concerned with protecting her son, who had no powers yet and could not heal himself like his mother.

Suddenly, Kara heard an enormous bang as she felt something rip through her back. Someone in the mob was armed with a gun and was taking shots at her and her son. Two more bullets hit her and she cried out in pain. She knew that she had to get her son out of there quickly so she spread her wings out and started running. As she neared the edge of the roof, she began to flap her wings, building up speed. Reaching the edge, she jumped off the roof, gliding for a moment before flapping her wings even faster, quickly gaining altitude as she and her son began to fly away from the house and the mob, towards the forest and mountains to the north of town.

Once Kara was sure she was far enough away from the mob, she began to glide down towards the forest floor. Her feet then touched the forest floor as she made a sliding stop. She looked back to the south, towards where her house and dead husband were, tears streaming down her face.

She then loosened her grip around her son and looked down at him. His eyes were closed and she could see some blood had trickled down the side of his mouth.

"Angel?" she cried. Her son was not breathing or moving. She then looked down and saw a large, circular bullet hole in his chest, right where his heart was. Kara gasped as she realized that the bullet that struck her must have passed through her entire body and into her son’s chest, hitting his heart dead center.

"No... Angel, wake up!" she cried as she laid him on the ground and tried to shake him awake.

"Not you too my son...I can't lose you too..." Kara’s tears streamed down her face, as she looked down at the lifeless body of her son and began to sob, her shoulders heaving up and down.

After a few minutes, an idea to save her son’s life popped in her mind, and slowly raised her head. She also knew what it meant for herself, but if it saved her son, she would do it nonetheless. Picking up the lifeless body, she stood up and held onto him. Bracing herself, she then closed her eyes, raised her head towards the sky and then quickly spread her wings outwards. Slowly but surely, her entire body began to emit a brilliant, white light. She then placed one of her hands against her son's cold face as the light began to spread across his face, at the same time, leaving its host’s body, starting at her feet. Sadly, as more and more of her healing energy began to leave, previous injuries began to open up again. The many cuts she had received from stepping over the broken glass earlier from climbing out onto the roof began to reappear, causing blood to stain the ground.

Four large gashes began to appear on her face from where the glass bottle had struck her, causing blood to run down her face. As Kara continued to use up all of her remaining healing powers, mixed with her own life force, she began to get weaker. Dropping to her knees as she continued to hold onto her son, the gunshot wounds she received also began to open up once again, as blood gushed out from them, staining her white blouse red. Her breathing became labored, as more and more of her own life force was being transferred into her son.

Her once beautiful white wings began to rapidly wilt, its long white feathers molting as they fell to the forest floor.
Just then, the child let out a gasp of air and quickly opened his eyes, just as the last of his mother’s life force and mutant powers continued to leave her.

Kara had just enough life force left to look down at her son and smile, saying "I love you...my little Angel..." before the last bit of glowing white energy left her body and dispersed into his. Her eyes closed and her body then slumped backwards and hit the ground, lying lifeless in a large pile of white feathers, shed from her own wings. Her face and body were covered with all the cuts and bruises she sustained in her desperate attempt to save the life of her only son.

The young mutant boy just remained there kneeling, staring down at the corpse of his mother. In spite of the shock of all that transpired, he began to slowly crawl towards his mother’s lifeless body. Once he reached her, he extended his little hand and touched the side of his mother’s cold, bloody cheek. His hand trembled as he looked down at his little, blood-covered palm.

"Mother..." he said, as tears began to stream down his face, "MOTHER!!!" he wailed into the cold, cruel night air.

-----------------

Angel's eyes shot open, startling Fujimoto as he roared out loud, grabbed hold of Fujimoto by the throat and lifted her off the ground and began to squeeze Fujimoto's neck as she began to gasp for air. At the same time, Doc, Flea and Quake entered the tent.

"ANGEL!" shouted Flea.

Angel continued to squeeze even harder and harder, "DIE!" he screamed, "I want you to DIE!" Fujimoto struggled to break free. Flea and Doc started towards Angel, to try and break him away from Fujimoto, but a large, red beam passed between them and slammed into Angel, knocking him off the bed and towards the back of the tent, slamming him through some metal storage cases.

"What the..." Flea and Doc both turned around and saw Overlord standing behind them, his right arm held up and extended towards where Angel was. He had fired a beam of red, concussive energy at Angel, knocking him away from Fujimoto and saving her.

Overlord's gaze then turned towards Fujimoto who was still on the bed, her hand against her throat as she coughed and gasped for air. Doc and Flea ran up to Fujimoto.

"Are you alright?" asked Doc, examining a large, red handprint across her neck where Angel had tried to strangle her. Fujimoto just coughed and nodded yes. With Miki appearing fine, all present turned towards the back of the tent.

Still dazed from the blow, Angel got up and tried to get his bearings. Looking quickly around the tent, he saw Doc and Flea crouched over Miki, who was rubbing her throat. He also noticed Overlord standing at the entrance to the tent, a concerned look on his face.

"What's going on?" asked Angel, having no idea what had just happened.

Doc pushed Fujimoto behind her and glared at Angel, "You tried to strangle our leader!" she screamed.

"I...I did?" said Angel, looking completely lost.

"I'm afraid you did." said Overlord, sighing.

Angel looked down at the ground in shame, before looking back up at Fujimoto. As their eyes connected, a tearful gaze greeted him. She had never seen him like this before and she was afraid. However, seeing how he was thrashing in his sleep earlier, she somehow felt sympathy for him. Glancing towards the others, Angel noticed a familiar look of horror that he could vaguely remember, sending a shiver of guilt and regret throughout his being.

"I...I'm so sorry..." said Angel, a tear running down his face, before he ran towards the entrance of the tent, extending his large white wings outwards, and took to the sky, quickly flying away from the camp. His own sobs, coupled by the speed at which he was flying, muffled a faint cry from below, one that begged him to come back.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #249 on: February 13, 2009, 06:28:16 AM »
Chapter 80 – Fallen Angel

Fujimoto was fast asleep on Angel’s chest, with his arm wrapped around her. They were snuggled together in their Brotherhood-issued tent within a large encampment. Peaceful as they may seem, Angel's body began to twitch, his head swaying side to side as he slipped into a terrible and recurring nightmare he had had since childhood. Cold beads of sweat began to cover Angel’s face as the nightmare coursed throughout his subconscious mind.
:O

*ANGEL'S NIGHTMARE*
Sunnovabitch that's...that's..."horrible" can't even begin to describe it. :o

It's no wonder he's got the whole "Jekyll/Hyde" alter-ego thing.

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #250 on: February 14, 2009, 09:30:08 AM »
Lol, I was wondering about whether or not of putting up a warning for the readers.

This newest chapter was pretty BRUTAL!!!, then nearly every other chapter I put up before it. Only other chapter I wrote before it was mild to say the least, but this was BRUTAL!!. :doh: :doh: :shocked :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline Sakura Momusu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #251 on: February 14, 2009, 07:15:03 PM »
lol...well, I'd expect people to be used to this sort of thing.

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: March 18, 2009, 07:18:35 AM »
Chapter 81 – Darkness Creeps In

After many hours of flight, a familiar place greeted Angel’s sight. Below him was his old home, the island of Shikoku, Japan. He continued on to the south, soon reaching his old hometown, or what was left of it. There was no sign of life in the old ghost town as Angel looked down at all the abandoned and burned down buildings. Just then, as he gazed down at the town, a flickering memory passed before his eyes, of buildings set ablaze, with frightened civilians running around, screaming in terror. Shaking the image out of his head, he blinked hard, and continued up north, to the forest and mountains.

Touching down on the forest floor, he folded up his wings and walked towards a huge tree growing in a small grassy clearing. The sun began to rise as Angel dropped to his knees in front of two grave markers. Encased in a glass frame hanging from one stone cross was a large white feather. On the other, a large white and gold colored wing.

"Hello mother...father..." said Angel, "I know I haven't been coming by very often to see you lately. But I have someone in my life now, someone very important to me..." Tears welled up from Angel's eyes. "But I hurt her... I hurt her because I still can’t control the hatred and rage I feel for having lost the both of you. Our master has a plan to rid the world of humans so that no mutant will ever have anything to fear for being a mutant, and no one else will lose parents, friends and loved ones ever again."

Angel then tended to the graves, clearing away dead leaves, stray weeds and other things that cluttered his parents’ gravesite. "Please, mother, father. Give me the strength so that I may go back and apologize to the girl that I love. That I may let her know what has happened to me to make me so angry in the first place... I know not how she will react. But I believe it is best that I be honest to her."

He then rushed off into the forest and returned moments later with a handful of wild flowers, half of which he laid on his mother’s grave, the other he laid on his father’s grave. "Goodbye, mother, father," he said, extending his wings outwards and taking to the sky, flying full speed back to the Brotherhood’s encampment.

After a short slumber, Fujimoto began to stir. She instinctively reached beside her, but felt nothing but an empty space where Angel supposedly was. She looked beside her and saw that Angel had not yet returned. Fujimoto closed her eyes and sighed sadly.

"Where in the world can he be?" she thought, as she sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes.

"Excuse me boss," said Doc. Fujimoto looked up at her as Doc quickly saluted her squad leader. Fujimoto returned a quick salute. "Sorry to disturb you, but Overlord requests your presence."

Fujimoto nodded her head, "Alright, thanks for telling me. You may go now."

Doc saluted once more then left the tent. Fujimoto then headed for the showers to freshen up before seeing Overlord. A short while later, she was suited up in her Brotherhood uniform and super elite trench coat and began the short trek to Overlord’s tent in the middle of the Brotherhood encampment.

The weather wasn't particularly warm that day as Fujimoto shivered in her uniform, tucking her hands into her trench coat pockets. As she neared Overlord’s tent, she noticed a young girl sitting just outside the tent entrance, playing with a large doll. She was dressed rather strangely, wearing a black gothic Lolita-style dress with white lace sown onto it in beautiful patterns. Her hair was silver in color and very long and curly. She reminded Fujimoto of some of the girls in Harajuku, Tokyo on Sundays. She was combing the doll’s long brown hair with a yellow comb. Curious, Fujimoto approached her and knelt down.

"Hello there," said Fujimoto in a bright tone.

The little girl looked up and smiled brightly. "Hello," she said in an equally bright tone.

Fujimoto looked around, and saw no one with the little girl. "Are you lost?" asked Fujimoto.

The little girl slowly shook her head, causing her long silver curly hair to wave back and forth. "No ma'am, I’m just waiting for someone. A friend of mine is inside talking to Overlord. I believe she will be out shortly."

The little girl set her doll down and stood up, now at equal height with Fujimoto who was still kneeling down. She then took a step towards Fujimoto and reached out her hands. Fujimoto was slightly startled as she pulled away from her.

"Sorry...may I?" asked the little girl. Fujimoto was unsure about what she was asking about, but nodded her head and leaned forward again.

The little girl then placed her hands on Fujimoto’s cheeks and slowly moved her head from one side to the other, carefully studying her facial features. "What pretty eyes you have," said the little girl.

"Uh...thanks," said Fujimoto, still not sure what was going on.

The girl then let go of her face and began to slowly walk around her in a circle. She then ran one of her tiny hands through Fujimoto’s long, brownish black hair. "Such soft hair," said the girl.

"Thanks," said Fujimoto. The girl then walked around her once more and began to bounce up and down, clapping her hands in glee and giggling cheerfully.

"Oh, you would make such a wonderful puppet!!" said the girl.

"...Excuse me?!?" exclaimed Fujimoto, quickly standing up and taking a large step away from her.

"I don't think I've ever seen a girl as pretty as you. What a perfect puppet you'd make for me," said the girl, as a rather evil grin, spread across her face, creepily taking a step towards her.

"Mari!" said a female voice. Both Fujimoto and the little girl looked towards the tent and saw an older teenage girl dressed in a white trench coat. She had two very long braided ponytails with white glass rings around them that ran down her back, ending at her waist. She was smiling brightly as she slowly walked out of the tent.

"Aw shucks, you done already?" pouted Mari.

"Yep, all done," the new girl replied in a cheerful tone, as she looked around, still smiling brightly.

"Where's Mifune?" she asked.

"Oh, he went back to our tent to grab my coat. It's starting to get chilly out here so I thought I'd better wear something a little warmer," said Mari. "Oh! Here he comes."

Fujimoto looked back and saw a tall, athletic looking teenage boy walking towards them, carrying something white in one of his arms. In his other hand, he had a long black staff, which he kept in front of him, tapping on the ground every now and then. Looking up, Fujimoto saw that he had a long black silk scarf wrapped around his eyes, making her believe that he must be blind. Walking past her, he stopped in front of the two girls and bowed low, "Your coat, mistress," he said, holding it open as Mari slid her arms into her coat and did up the buttons.

Fujimoto’s eyes then shot wide open as she gasped. Both of the girls were wearing white trench coats, with black arm bands on their right arm. In large white letters, read "Darkness Squad."

"You girls are members of the Darkness Squad?!" asked Fujimoto.

The smiling girl looked over at Fujimoto. "Oh, I am sorry. I forgot you were here... where are my manners? Yes, we are both members of the Darkness Squad. You may call me Bliss if you wish," she said, her bright smile never fading, as she bowed low to Fujimoto.

"And my name is Mari, Mari O’Nette," said the Lolita-clad girl, bowing to Fujimoto as well.

Fujimoto returned their bow then suddenly felt a familiar gust of wind. Looking to the sky behind her, she saw Angel approaching the camp. In a few moments, he landed in front of the group. "Fujimoto..." said Angel, looking down at the ground, "Are you alright?"

Fujimoto nodded, then ran up to Angel and wrapped her arms around him in a hug; the sight disgusted Mari.

"Hmph! I hate boys. Boys don't make good puppets. Let's go Bliss," she said, as she turned and walked away, Mifune following close behind her.

"Well, it was real swell to meet you!" said Bliss. "I hope we get to see each other again sometime soon. See you later! Bye bye!!" said Bliss, skipping away after Mari and Mifune.

"Angel, refresh my memory," said Fujimoto. "The Darkness Squad IS the most powerful squad in the entire Brotherhood right?"

Angel nodded, "Yes, their strength is second only to Overlord’s power. I haven't really seen them in action though. But from what I hear, and you probably won't believe this, but Bliss is a pacifist. And Mari, she's known as Overlord’s puppet master... though what that means exactly, I don't know."

Fujimoto shuddered, "Puppet master... she said that I would 'make a wonderful puppet'."

"I don't know, but I could definitely sense an enormous power coming from that little girl. Just be glad that she and the other Darkness Squad members are on our side," he said.

Despite knowing whose side they were on, Fujimoto still felt a bit frightened of Mari, her words causing a shiver.

"Wait a minute. What about that boy who was with them?" she asked.

"Mifune? He’s not an official Darkness Squad member; rather, he’s Mari’s personal bodyguard and the best swordsman in the Brotherhood... probably in all of Japan as well."

"Well, I'd better head inside. Overlord asked me to come and see him."

"It's probably about what happened last night, so I think it best if I come with you." Fujimoto smiled and nodded, giving him a quick hug, before they both entered Overlord’s tent.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2009, 04:17:12 AM »
Chapter 81 – Darkness Creeps In

After many hours of flight, a familiar place greeted Angel’s sight. Below him was his old home, the island of Shikoku, Japan. He continued on to the south, soon reaching his old hometown, or what was left of it. There was no sign of life in the old ghost town as Angel looked down at all the abandoned and burned down buildings. Just then, as he gazed down at the town, a flickering memory passed before his eyes, of buildings set ablaze, with frightened civilians running around, screaming in terror. Shaking the image out of his head, he blinked hard, and continued up north, to the forest and mountains.
Shit, the townspeople wound up torching everything in their witchhunt for Angel's family...or did young Angel (or should I say, Archangel) go beserk and do it himself after he came to and saw what happened to his mom?

*ANGEL VISITS PARENTS*
Dude's terrified...not of others who might harm him, but of what he might himself do if/when he loses control. It's obvious that he wants to be with Miki very much, but because of what he's capable of, he's scared that he can't allow himself to be near her.

*MIKI SEES LITTLE GIRL*
Mari? XD

At first, the way that she was "scrutinizing" Miki, I thought she was a bit creepy. Do I even want to know what her whole "puppet" thing is about, or what exactly her powers are?

*ENTER DARKNESS SQUAD*
Oh shit...the elite of the elite?  :shocked:

Fujimoto returned their bow then suddenly felt a familiar gust of wind. Looking to the sky behind her, she saw Angel approaching the camp. In a few moments, he landed in front of the group. "Fujimoto..." said Angel, looking down at the ground, "Are you alright?"

Fujimoto nodded, then ran up to Angel and wrapped her arms around him in a hug
Awwwwwww...:oops:

"Hmph! I hate boys. Boys don't make good puppets.
Oh what now? If her powers are linked to this whole "puppet" fascination of hers, then she can only exercise/use her power on females?

"Well, it was real swell to meet you!" said Bliss. "I hope we get to see each other again sometime soon. See you later! Bye bye!!" said Bliss, skipping away after Mari and Mifune.

"Angel, refresh my memory," said Fujimoto. "The Darkness Squad IS the most powerful squad in the entire Brotherhood right?"

Angel nodded, "Yes, their strength is second only to Overlord’s power. I haven't really seen them in action though. But from what I hear, and you probably won't believe this, but Bliss is a pacifist.
Really now? A pacifist? Given Overlord's overall scheme/plan, I find it rather odd that he'd tolerate a pacifist within his top/elite squad.  :?

And Mari, she's known as Overlord’s puppet master... though what that means exactly, I don't know."

Fujimoto shuddered, "Puppet master... she said that I would 'make a wonderful puppet'."
Like I said...just a wee bit creepy.  :-X

"Wait a minute. What about that boy who was with them?" she asked.

"Mifune? He’s not an official Darkness Squad member; rather, he’s Mari’s personal bodyguard and the best swordsman in the Brotherhood... probably in all of Japan as well."
Really? So then, is he not really blind, or is he just really, really, REALLY good?

Furthermore, what's his mutant power???
:dunno:

"Well, I'd better head inside. Overlord asked me to come and see him."

"It's probably about what happened last night, so I think it best if I come with you." Fujimoto smiled and nodded, giving him a quick hug, before they both entered Overlord’s tent.
Why am I worried about the possibility that Overlord's going to tell them that he's "transferring" Angel over to another squad...in another part of the country? :O

Offline Sakura Momusu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2009, 12:24:02 PM »
to coin an expression from Looney Tunes...

Hmmmmmmmmm~ Could be~ XD

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #255 on: April 03, 2009, 06:12:16 AM »
Hey to all my readers...well I'd hate to say it but it's been bugging me for a very long time. But all things H!P no longer interest me, there's no one in H!P I like anymore, I don't like the music anymore, or any of the current girls still in it *and ALL of my favorites are gone*. So I think...this is it for Mutant Musume, It was a good story while it was going, but it's hard to write about something that doesn't interest you anymore.

I thought it was that I didn't have enough spare time to write, but I haven't worked a day this week and just lazed around. But didn't even attempt to write a chapter. On the other hand I am dishing out lots of chapters for another fanfic that I started. But it is not H!P related at all, but I'm writing multiple chapters/day because it's something that I'm REALLY REALLY into and enjoy very much.

I'm sorry if people wanted to read this fanfic from start to finish, but my creative juices for H!P are no longer flowing. So I don't think any more chapters will be added from now on.

Offline Sakura Momusu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2009, 05:24:52 PM »
...lol...talk about a major cliffhanger  :banghead:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #257 on: April 06, 2009, 08:38:53 PM »
^
^
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak...though I guess, given the circumstances, it's hard to avoid. It wouldn't really be fair to either writer or reader for Tyler to continue when the spark is no longer there. If he were to do an ending, just for the sake of having an ending, we all know it would be shit (in a bad way).

You'll forgive me though if I hold onto the faint hope that someday, somehow, for some reason, there's a mysterious spark that sets Tyler to continue this. A reader can dream, after all. :P

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #258 on: April 08, 2009, 10:54:16 AM »
What??? No more Mutant Musume?? Owww that's bad news. But I can't blame you Tyler. Just like JFC said, the story might go crappy if the writer is not inspired anymore. You've been working this story for more than 2 years I think. And I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if saying thank you is enough. But really. From the bottom of my heart. Thanks Tyler for sharing this story. But I'm still hoping that one you could finish this one.   :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #259 on: July 19, 2009, 06:32:05 PM »
In honor and tribute To Jabronisaur, I will be continuing this story soon. He was an avid fanfic writer back in the day when JPM first started, so Jab, this is for you buddy. A common interest we both shared, Fanfic writing.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Suroukau