JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Olivia wo Kikinagara (2005 Version)

Author Topic: Broken Destiny Season 2 (Epilogue Version 1 & 2 10/01/10)  (Read 38130 times)

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
Re: Broken Destiny Season 1 -IshiGoma (Chapter 10, 11 & 12- 10/04)
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2009, 05:08:48 PM »
Chapter 14

“Kawaii ne~e?” Rika said in a cute voice. “I really liked this person very much. I want to stay by her side always. Weird right? Having a crush on the same sex, but I don’t care. I just want to see this person’s smile always… and be the reason for that smile.” Rika let her tears fall. She didn’t know what emotion she would feel at that time. She was nervous, scared, and happy at the same time. “I want her to be my friend… and more than a friend if that person agrees… Then I could be the happiest girl in the world.”

Maki on the other hand was speechless. She didn’t know how and what to react to that situation. Rika showed her a mirror. What she saw was her reflection. Both of them felt the same feelings towards each other. If she didn’t hear Rika said those words, she wouldn’t believe it herself.

“…. Am I numb?” Maki just asked and smiled.

“I don’t know… I just presumed it.” Rika dried her tears… Somehow she has this feeling that Maki felt the same way too. Why would she stare at her when she slept that time?

“And to think that I got jealous of myself… Damn it! I was already planning to kick that person’s butt…” Maki laughed. She felt like a fool for thinking those bad things. She realized that Rika could not possibly see someone because she was with her most of the time. And also, she was not good in hiding things so if she had a crush on someone, she would notice it definitely.

“You can now start kicking yourself… I’ll help you if you like.”

“Hidoi! You wouldn’t hurt someone who’s already injured… Will you?” Maki pointed her right ankle. They were near her house. Somehow she was relived that the person Rika was talking about is her.

“Hahaha… I guess I’ll pass this time… So, we’re here. I’ll go now… Here’s your bag.” Rika gave Maki her bag but she just put it down.

“I told you, I’ll walk with you to your house. I want to spend more time with you now that I know what you feel towards me.”

“You’re injured! I know what you feel but I think that it’s better for you to just rest in your house.”

“But I can’t let you walk alone… It’s dark now. Besides I’m strong.”

“You think I’m not strong too? My kick could break a man’s bone into half.” Rika joked. “Let’s just play toss coin. If the head appeared, you can walk with me to my house.”

“What if it’s tail?” Maki asked though she knew what Rika would answer.

“If it’s tail then you should go inside your house now.”
Rika tossed the coin and caught it with her right hand. She opened it and saw that it’s a tail.

“You cheated right?” Maki raised her left eyebrow at Rika and crossed her arms over her chest.

“I didn’t! Now, you should obey our agreement. You should go home now!” Rika pointed towards Maki’s house.

“Hai, hai… I’m going…” Maki got her bag and put it on her shoulder.

“I think you forgot something.”

“Ehh? What is it?” Maki turned around and asked.

“My… good… bye… kiss.” Rika said slowly and blushed. Maki was shocked at what Rika said. She didn’t know how to respond. But somehow, her body moved by itself.

“H.. Hai..” Maki walked towards her. She had a hard time to decide where to kiss her.

“Ok, Maki, this is the moment you’ve been waiting for. Grab the opportunity… But I don’t know how to kiss. Would it be really ok for me to kiss her in the lips? She told me that she had a ‘crush’, it doesn’t mean that were like lovers now, right? It’s just mutual understanding  or … Are we really officially lovers now? I don’t know what to do!!! ” Maki was really bothered by the thought. And to add in her nervousness, she saw Rika closed her eyes and readied for the kiss. Maki moved closer towards Rika. She can now feel her breath on her face. She leaned forward and… kissed Rika….

On her cheek.

“Hai, there it is… Kiotsukete kudasai!” Maki immediately turned towards the gate so that Rika would not to see her blushing real hard.

“I didn’t know that you’re such a timid person…” Rika approached Maki, held her face and kissed her on the lips. It lasted for about 5 seconds before Rika let her go. Maki was stunned.

“Hai, I’m going now!” Rika smiled and ran happily across the street. She waved goodbye at Maki before disappearing on the corner.

” She’s really an aggressive person.” Maki just smiled at the thought. She entered their gate with a smile on her face. Her mother was surprised when she saw her ankle. She told what happened that day, except the ‘thing with Rika’, and ate their supper. She then went to her room and lay on her bed.

……….
Rika was staring at the ceiling when her mother knocked on her door. Rika stood up and opened her door.

“What?”
“Maki was calling on the phone.” Rika’s mom handed her the wireless phone. Rika’s heart suddenly started to beat real fast.

“He… hello?” Rika was stuttering. She remembered what she did earlier. She was somehow embarrassed that she kissed Maki in the lips. But it really felt good.

“Konbanwa… I… just want to check up on you.”

“Should I be the one asking you that? You’re the one who’s injured.”

“Why do you always bring up that topic? You’re so mean…”

“Hehehe, sorry, I didn’t mean to. So…. I did come home in one piece right? You should stop worrying about me now.”

“Hai, so… Are you going to sleep now?”

“Yup.. And you should get some rest to. Let’s talk in the morning.”

“Ok…. Bye, sleep well… Love you…” Maki quickly turned off the phone. After a while, it started ringing and she answered it.

“Moshi- moshi?”

“You didn’t give me a chance to tell you my answer…. I love you too.” Then it was Rika who suddenly turned of the phone. Maki slept that night with a smile on her face. Their relationship was confirmed by those three words.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Broken Destiny Season 1 -IshiGoma (Chapter 13 & 12- 10/12)
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2009, 06:17:34 PM »
Haha I'm really liking where this is going :cow: To think Maki is really jealous of herself XD Now for more raburabu time! :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2009, 07:38:24 PM »
in a comedic sense you hear the oohs and ahhs, I like the story too, it is a very sentimental story and Maki being jealous of herself was classic.  Well Maki had to fight off her own thoughts to say it was her.  I could see the image of that.

Good Job keep up the good work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2009, 02:42:20 AM »
That was so awesome, Rika handing Maki a mirror. What a way to get your point across. They're both so cute.

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2009, 04:29:16 PM »
BACK~!!! ahahaha..I've been gone for almost a month... Sorry...sumthing..uhhh.. came up... anyways... I'll just post chapters 15-20 as a 'payment' for the lost time... :lol:

Chapter 15

Though they were always together back then when they were friends, this time, they were inseparable. One cannot know Rika without associating her with Maki, and vice versa. They’re a duo in terms of intelligence. People saw their chemistry last Sports Festival. But what the other people didn’t know is that they would like to be ‘partners’ for the rest of their life.

Maki always watched Rika whenever she had a practice. Maki just sat at the bench while waiting for her foot to heal. It would take another week before she could join the practice. Everyone didn’t have an idea about her relationship with Rika. The others just taught that they were just good friends… Like the friendship that the three were showing.

“Eri! Guard Miki!!!” Sayu growled

“I’m guarding! I’m guarding! You don’t have to tell me!”

“Oi! You two are so noisy. I can’t concentrate here!”

“Back off Reina, just guard Ayumi and don’t interfere with me!” Sayu answered back.

“They’re like that when pressured ne~e? They’re so funny.” Maki said to Rika while they were watching a three-on-three practice.
“Hai, after the game, they talk to each other like nothing had happened.”

“I can see that they’re really good. They know what others are thinking.”

“Sounds like us, right? Rika looked at Maki’s eyes. “It’s just that we’re better than them, hehehe.”

“Hey, you are becoming conceited… your head will become bigger, remember that.” Maki touched Rika’s head. She then touched her long, silky black hair. She really loved this person in front of her.

“Captain! Break time is over! Come over here!” Tsuji called Rika. The game had just been finished and Ayumi’s team won with just a point. Rika left Maki and went to her teammates.

“Hai, hai… Coming!” Rika shouted back. “Let’s talk again later, love you!” She said the last two words loud enough for Maki to hear.

“Love you too!”

………….

Cooking Class…

Ok class. Today I will teach you how to make a jam. Please wear your cooking garments properly and always follow the correct procedures so as not to have an accident. Am I clear?”

“Hai!”

“Ok, let’s start!” Yasuda wore her apron and hair net. She then got the ingredients and told her students the procedures. Rika didn’t listen attentively that time. She had no problem with it because her partner was Maki. And besides, Maki just taught her how to make a jelly last week. The procedures somewhat similar but there were variations: In making jellies, you will only get the fruit juice while in a jam; you will get the fruit pulp. After Yasuda explained what to do, the students started to do what they have learned.

Maki and Rika were making a pineapple jam. Maki was removing the skin of the pineapple while Rika was getting the blender and put the cleaned pineapple inside it. They put the fruit pulp in a large saucepan and lit the stove. They let it boil for approximately 15 minutes before they added the sugar. Maki was sweating profusely because of the heat emanating from the stove. Rika got her handkerchief and wiped the sweat out of Maki’s face.

“Thanks!” Maki looked at Rika and smiled.

“It’s nothing …”

“YIHEEEE!!!!!”

Maki and Rika looked behind them. The rest of their classmates were looking at them with a grin on their face. Yasuda wasn’t around at that time because she went back to her room to get something.

“Ehh? What are you looking at? Mind your own business” Rika said to them but she can’t hide her blushing face from them. Tsuji and Kago winked at each other. They playfully imitated what Rika had done. Tsuji was the one imitating Rika.

“Ohh, Goto-san.. You’re sweating very much… Let me wipe them off from you.” Tsuji then got her hanky and wiped Kago’s face.

“Thank you Ishikawa-san… I didn’t know what to do without you.”

“Don’t worry… I’ll be here beside you forever!” Tsuji hugged Kago. The two of them were really funny that everyone clapped their hands after the performance. The two persons concerned were blushing really hard.

“I… I was just wiping her face because it might fall into the pot. You added some details which didn’t really happen.” Rika didn’t know what to feel that time. It’s true that she just wiped Maki’s face because the sweat might fall on the pineapple jam they were making but… What Tsuji and Kago did was true. She and Maki were into a relationship now… A relationship in which many wouldn’t understand..

“You two were sOOOooo sweet…. I guess the ants will come after the two of you and not on the jam you are making.” Sayu then laughed at what she was thinking.

“Chigau!!!! Maki.. Help me out of here!” Rika turned towards Maki. She just wanted for this situation to end. Maki smiled at her and returned her focus on stirring.

“Maki!!!” Rika was somewhat pissed by what Maki did. She felt that she was just the one concerned about this thing.

“Hai, hai… I know you can do it…. Ganbare!!” Maki playfully said while still stirring the jam.

“The two love birds are having a lover’s quarrel!!! YIHEEEE!!!” Kago shouted and the rest of their classmates followed her on teasing the two.

Rika just bowed her head from embarrassment… She wanted the time to stop. Somehow she understood why Maki acted that way. They were really lovers. That’s why Maki didn’t fight back… Because what their classmates said were true.

“What’s this noise about?!” Rika was relieved when Yasuda suddenly came in from the door. That means her torture came to an end. “Geez, I was just out for merely 5 minutes and all of you became noisy… Get back to work!”

“Hey… Are you alright?” Eri whispered to her partner. Reina was somewhat in a state of trance while looking at the direction of Maki.

“Reina!” Eri whispered loudly this time. Reina snapped back from reality.

“Huh? Were you talking to me?” She looked at Eri. Eri pissed and was about to scold Reina when she noticed the other girl’s eyes. It was somewhat watery.

“Are you alright?” Eri put her hands on Reina’s shoulder.

“Hai, daijoubu desu…I was just trying to beat your record of having the longest time to open the eyes with out blinking. That’s why they’re watery.” Reina went back on the table and sliced the apple for their apple jam.

Eri looked at Sayu. Sayu understood what she meant. They knew that Reina has a crush on Maki that’s why she was acting strange when they started teasing Rika and Maki.

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

Chapter 16

This is the first time that Maki will participate in the futsal practice. Her foot had been fully healed by now.

“Go easy on me… I have an injury.”

“Yeah right, it’s looking good now… Let’s see who the best player is.” Ayumi smiled at Maki. She was waiting for this to happen ever since their sports festival. On the bench, Rika was somewhat worried for Maki. When Abe-san announced that Maki would play that day, Ayumi immediately challenged Maki for a one-on-one. She knew Ayumi wouldn’t hold back. On the other hand, Reina was quiet all the time. She lost her will to play futsal ever since that day she confirmed that Maki and Rika were in a relationship.

……………….
Hey guys, I’ve forgot my Math book on our room. We had an assignment in that subject right? I’ll just get it.” Reina ran back towards their building.

“Ok! We’ll wait for you on our favorite store!” Sayu shouted back.

Reina immediately got her book. Their favorite store was just on the back of the school. She thought of taking a short-cut and just jump from the wall in the back of their school. The Sakura tree could serve as her ladder. She was on the way to the back when she saw two familiar figures sitting beside the tree. She hid behind the wall of the building and looked closely. She saw Rika’s head resting on Maki’s shoulder. They seemed to be talking about happy things because they were laughing at each other. Reina felt a tinge of jealousy at the sight. The way they looked at each other was too much for her. She was surprised when she saw Maki caressed Rika’s cheek and kissed her on the lips.

So those two were really lovers!
The care Rika had shown Maki when she was injured, the scene at their cooking subject… All the assumption was confirmed in this scene. Reina couldn’t take it anymore. She ran off towards the main gate…Sayu and Eri saw her running.

“Hey what happened to you? Why are you crying?” Eri asked her friend.

“It’s nothing… a dirt just got stuck in my eyes.” Reina lied.

“You’re lying… dirt wouldn’t produce that much tears.” Sayu wiped Reina’s tears with her hanky. “You can tell us what’s bothering you.”

“Yah, we’ve been friends for many years…. Your pain is our pain…” Eri smiled at her reassuringly. Reina hugged her two best friends and cried her heart out at them.

……
“Hey! You two have been playing there for too long…Give us a chance!” Hitomi shouted at Ayumi and Maki.

“How about a three on three competition?” Ayumi obviously didn’t want to end their game.

“How about a rematch of our game last time?” Maki said that in order to give chance for the others to play also.

“You only said that because you team is complete. Ai and Risa were not members of this varsity team.”

“Ok then… Let’s have it five on five. So that the others can play to.”

“That’s a good idea… I like that.”

“I’ll take Rika, Tsuji, Sayu and Reina on my team.”

Reina was surprised when she heard that. Sayu and Eri looked at her. Reina couldn’t possibly concentrate on the game when Maki was around.

“Ano… Reina couldn’t play today… She… She’s not feeling well. That’s why she’s somewhat silent.” Sayu blurted out those lies. She sympathized with what Reina’s feeling right now.

“I’ll take her home right now.” Eri volunteered. She knew what Sayu was up to and she just rode with it. She took Reina’s bag and carried it.

“Next time, tell us if you’re not feeling well.” Maki got something from her bag and gave it to Reina. “Here, have some medicine. It will help you to feel better.”

“H.. Hai..” Reina got the bottle from Maki and Eri moved her away immediately. She knew that if she didn’t do it, Reina might breakdown in front of Maki.

…..
They spend the day practicing passing and shooting techniques. Abe-san was really energetic that day. She saw a chance to grab their long-awaited interschool competition championship award. The line up of her varsity members this school year was great. Each members possessed different skills that can help them to win every game. She dismissed them at 5 pm, after a grueling practice of futsal.

……
“Ne~e Gocchan… What do you want for Christmas?” Rika told Maki. They were in their third grading period and December would be three weeks away from now.

“Ehh?” Maki became silent. It was obvious that Rika was thinking of various gifts that she could give to her. “I think anything that will come to you will be fine”.

“Hmmm… I want it to be special… That’s why I’m asking you for some idea.”

“I would like it to be a surprise gift. Though it may be small or non-sense, I would certainly treasure that gift coming from you.” Maki put her arms on Rika’s shoulder and kissed her lightly on the cheeks. I’m just a plain person, you mustn’t think hard on what to give to me. That would only give you wrinkles. Hehehe.” Maki joked.

“You’re so mean!!!” Rika tried to put on an angry face but she just can’t do it. She was really happy that time.

“Hmmm, how about you? What do you want for Christmas?”

“You” Rika whispered

“Nani? I didn’t hear it?” Maki put her hands on her left ear and moved her head closer to Rika so that she could hear her better.

“I said, secret! You’re giving me a hard time to think of a present for you… I would also give you a hard time.” Rika pretended that she’s somewhat pissed off. She said the word ‘you’, somewhat audible to the ears. She didn’t know whether Maki really didn’t hear it… Or she was just pretending that she didn’t hear it.

“Hehehe… My little princess is somewhat angry… That would also give you wrinkles so stop doing that. I don’t want her to look ugly on Christmas.” Maki hugged Rika tightly. She really liked hugging Rika very much. She’s so warm and cuddly. She was accustomed to the fact that Rika was always by her side and she didn’t want to think what would happen with her life without Rika when they will move to another place after graduation. She didn’t know how to cope up with long distance relationships. There’s still four long months to treasure before graduation. She would definitely make it a special memory to remember.

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2009, 04:32:22 PM »
Chapter 17

A week has passed and Rika noticed that there’s something wrong with Maki… It’s just from her point of view. Actually, it’s been a week since they last had lunch together. And it’s almost a week when they went home together. She didn’t know what happened to Maki. In their last night together, they were talking about the Christmas gifts and the next day, Maki was trying to ‘evade’ her. Maki would also run away after school and left her to walk home alone. She wanted to confront her but Maki would just tell her that she’s busy.

“Gocchan… I need to talk with you.”

“Gomen Rika, I have so many things to do… Be sure to eat your lunch … Take care.” Maki kissed Rika on the cheek before running off to someplace else. Rika was really hurt by that. She decided to eat her home made lunch with Sayu, Eri… and Reina.

“Hi! Can I join you?”

“Sure, captain!” Eri got up and offered the chair next to Sayu. “Where’s Gocchin?”

“She’s busy.” Rika said that in a somewhat sarcastic tone. Reina looked up because she was somewhat puzzled by the behavior of Rika.

“Wh… What happened?” Reina asked. She knew something was wrong with those two. She noticed that every break time and after class, Maki would always run off. She also saw Rika going home alone yesterday.

“Nothing… She’s just so busy these past few days.” Rika said that because… She also didn’t have the idea what to say to them. Maki would always run off before she could even ask. The three of them became silent. Sayu wanted to get rid of the awkward atmosphere that she decided to change the topic.

“Hey, I’m so excited! The Interschool Futsal Competition is just two weeks away! This will be the first time for me to enter in any competition”

“It’s good to have some experience… But when you go out there for the first time, you will really feel pressured… It happened to me when I was in grade four.

“I remember that one! Eri exclaimed. “We almost made it to the finals…”

“Well, I guess it’s the past now… My only advice to the three of you is to enjoy the game. Don’t be pressured. It will only hinder you to think clearly and to focus on the game. Can I expect that?”

“Sure!” The three of them answered and continued their lunch. Reina looked up towards the cashier and saw someone.

“Maki…” Reina trailed off. Somehow, Rika heard what she said and looked towards the direction where Reina was looking. She saw Maki with a girl from grade 5. If she remembered it correctly, that girl was Kusumi Koharu of grade 5 section B. She knew her because she won the Best Muse Award in the Elementary level last Sports Festival.

Maki saw them and smiled. She bought some bread and gave some to Kusumi before going out of the canteen. Rika could clearly see that the two was having fun. She wanted to cry right in there. She was hurt by the thought that Maki was with another girl.

Reina looked at Rika. It’s clear to her face that she was hurt by that scene. She was also hurt too, but what Rika would feel must be greater than what she’s feeling right now. Rika became silent to the rest of the lunch break. When the school bell rang, they immediately went inside their classroom.

Their teacher was there already but Maki was still missing. After almost 5 minutes, Maki entered the room.

“Sorry I’m late...” Their teacher just nod at her and Maki went silently towards her seat. Rika didn’t bother looking at her. She pretended that she’s getting something inside her bag when Maki passed by next to her. When she got her notebook, she was surprised to see 3 chocolates on her table. She thought that Maki must have left it there when she’s passing by.

“Gocchan, what are you doing? You’re hurting me.”

………
The Eri and Sayu didn’t know what to do. They have a futsal practice but it seemed that their two scorers were fighting with each other. They relate it to what they saw earlier at the school canteen.

“Rika pass it to Maki!” Abe-sensei was somewhat annoyed. The chemistry between Rika and Maki seemed to vanish into thin air. Whenever Rika got the ball, she would rather pass it to other players even though Maki was widely open. It’s only two weeks away before the Interschool Futsal Competition and this happened to her team.

Rika had no choice but to pass the ball to Maki. She didn’t want Abe-san to get angry with her. But she was so angry… or jealous with Maki that she kicked the ball too hard. Maki got it with her right foot but the force was so great that somehow, her injured foot hurt a little bit.

“What do you think you are doing?!?” Abe-sensei ran towards the field and stopped their practice. “Do you want us to lose by injuring her again?”

“No. It’s just an accident... I can’t control my kick today.” Rika lied. She didn’t really want to hurt Maki. But the jealousy got the best out of her.

“I guess that’s it for today. We can’t let anyone injure somebody. I need all of you to win this competition.” After that, Natsumi Abe went away.

Rika immediately followed her. She didn’t want to confront Maki today. She just wanted to get out of that place.

“Rika!” Maki shouted but Rika didn’t even look back. Maki tried to ran after her but Ayumi stopped her.

“I guess she already has her first ‘period’…” Ayumi joked. “It’s clear because she’s having some mood swings. Don’t try to talk to her today… It may get nasty.” Ayumi said her last sentence while looking at Rika. She knew Rika more than anybody could ever know. She treated Rika like a best friend for the last two years that they were in the varsity team. She knew that Rika was angry at something… or someone. And she knew that it involved Maki.

Maki just followed what Ayumi said. She took her bag and left for the school library. Someone was waiting for her in there.

“Konnichiwa, Goto-sempai!”

“Konnichiwa! How’s my little Koharu doing now?”

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2009, 04:33:21 PM »
Chapter 18

“Rika! Don’t you have futsal practice today?” Mrs. Ishikawa was waking up Rika. It was already 9 in the morning but she’s still in her bed. Rika answered her but she was still facing her pillow.

“We don’t have practice today…”

“You will not visit Maki?”

“No… She had many things to do… I don’t want to disturb her”

“Hey.. Your voice seemed weird today… Are you alright? Do you have tonsillitis?”

“I’m ok… I’m just tired… I want to rest for the rest of the day.”

Mrs. Ishikawa knew that there was something wrong with her daughter. She knew Rika didn’t like her to worry. She didn’t push the topic further.

“If you’re hungry, just get your food in the ref… Your father and I will go to your aunt and we will be back tonight.”

“Hai, take care!” Rika managed to say before her mother closed her door. She knew that her eyes were swollen. She can’t sleep last night because of crying. She was thinking that Maki was probably busy… That she wouldn’t do something like that… But the image of the scene in the canteen keeps popping up in her mind. She trusts Maki… But she knew that she must talk first to Maki to end all her doubts. She had a chance last night when Maki called. But she was crying that time when her mother called her. She just pretended that she’s already sleeping. She could hear her mother telling Maki that she was already asleep. She missed her chance… because of her weakness.

………….
She was watching anime to distract her from thinking about Maki. But still it didn’t work out.

“I’m not sick ok! Hey, did you know that I’ve watched Captain Tsubasa last night. I think I’ll try his style in playing futsal… Hehehe.”

Rika turned off the TV and went to get some juice in the fridge. She felt that she would become crazy any minute now. She’s the only one in their house and there’s no one to talk to. This deafening silence was driving her mad. Suddenly, her phone rang. She didn’t know what to do… What if it’s Maki who’s calling? Would she be able to talk with her? She thought about imitating her mother’s voice… But that wouldn’t work. She gathered her courage and answered the phone.

“He… Hello?”

“Hello, Ishikawa-san?”

“Hai… Who’s this?”

“Ohayou! It’s me Reina… I would like to ask if you’re free today and meet me here at JJ Lin Restaurant?”

“… Hmmm… Yeah, just tell me the time and I’ll go there.”

………..

“I’m glad that you managed to come at such a short notice.”

“It’s ok… Besides, I’m the only one left in our house… My parents went to visit my auntie. It would be night before they’ll return. I don’t have anything to do anyway… So, what do you want to talk about, Reina-chan?”

“Hmmm, are you alright?” Rika wasn’t expecting that question coming from Reina.

“Ehh? I.. I’m alright… You don’t have to worry about me… Are you here to talk about the upcoming futsal competition?” Rika deliberately changed the topic. She went here in hope to forget about what she saw yesterday but it seemed that everyone’s making her remember it.

“No, I’m not worried about futsal…. Did you cry?” Reina crossed her arms over her chest and looked at her seriously. “Maybe that’s why you’re wearing dark sunglasses now… Am I correct?”

“…H… how did you know?” Rika mumbled. Was she too obvious for the other to notice?

“…. It hurts right?”

Rika couldn’t understand Reina... She was looking at her coldly. Why would she do that? She thought that Reina cared for her when she asked if she did cry.

“What are you trying to tell me?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m asking about what you felt when you saw Maki with another girl… It hurts right?”

“W..  why would I feel that? I don’t really care if Maki… was with other girls… In fact, I’m glad that she’s socializing with other people... “ Rika lied. What she said was true if Maki was ‘just’ her friend. Sad to say… they were more that friends that’s why it really hurts a lot.

“Oh… I see... I didn’t know that you can lie … even to me.” Reina sarcastically said and smiled. “So I guess kissing Maki on the lips was just your ‘friendly’ gesture to her.

Rika was shocked to hear that. She hasn’t told anybody about her relationship with Maki. Maybe, they were just so obvious that Reina saw through their cover.

“Wh… what made you think like that? Hahaha...” Rika laughed forcibly.

“You’re still denying what I saw at the back of our school… besides the Sakura tree? Or it just because you suddenly have amnesia right this moment?” Reina hit the spot. “From my point of view… That scene cannot be called friendship.”

“Ok, I give up… What do you want?” Rika suddenly turned serious. She was afraid for this to happen. What if the whole school knew about their relationship? Would they still consider them the valedictorian and the salutatorian of their school? Would they be expelled? These questions were bothering her the night she kissed Maki on the lips.

“I just want to know how painful it is to fall in love with Goto-san.”

“You’re right, it hurts a lot. What you said earlier about me wearing this sunglass is true. I literally cried myself to sleep last night because of that scene in the canteen… Now, are you happy?” Rika tried to keep her cool and kept her voice low though she wanted to shout at Reina. There were many people around them at that time and she didn’t want to make a scene.

Reina was silent but she kept her cold stare at Rika.

“If you that’s the only thing you want to know… I’m going home now.” Rika stood up but Reina said something as soon as she walked towards the door.

“I hope you know the pain I’m feeling when I first found out about your relationship with Maki. What you’re feeling today and what I felt that time is the same.”

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2009, 04:34:38 PM »
Chapter 19

Rika was shocked at the revelation. She was so happy with Maki that she didn’t even noticed that she was hurting Reina. She turned back towards Reina and sat again on the chair.

“Wh… What… How… When…” Rika didn’t know what to ask to her. She didn’t even know where to begin with. But then, she saw Reina smiling at her.

“You’re funny… I guess I had my little crush on Maki when you made me your “mailman” during class hours.”

“I’m sorry… I didn’t know that you feel something towards Maki.” Rika butt in. Reina just continued.

“I just want you to know the pain I felt when I saw you in that Sakura tree. I’m glad that I have Eri and Sayu who I could turn too. The scene yesterday… made me realize something.”

Rika was listening intently on what Reina was telling her.
“If it weren’t for you, Maki would still be the cold loner she used to be. If it weren’t for you, she would not be part of the futsal team whether in our section or the varsity.” Reina smiled at Rika. “And if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have the chance to be with Maki and feel the happiness of spending some quality time with her.”

Rika was not expecting that part. She thought that Reina will blame her for taking away her crush. She didn’t get what Reina was trying to say.

“O…kay… Ano sa… I don’t know what you are trying to say to me… It seems that you’re so angry with me earlier. And then now, you tell me that you’re happy for what I did to Maki? And what did you meant by ‘What you’re feeling today and what I felt that time is the same’”?

Reina laughed at her and then waved at the waitress to get her order. Rika was somewhat annoyed by that action. She wanted to know the answer immediately and Reina was taking her time by ordering some food for both of them. When the waitress left the two of them to get their order, Reina turned serious.

“What I meant by that time, is that we’ve both experienced the pain of jealousy. I was hurt because I saw you with Maki, and I’m sure that you were really hurt when Maki would always run off… and when you saw her with Kasumi.”

“It’s Kusumi… not Kasumi.” Rika corrected and laughed.

The waitress returned with their orders. Reina got her milkshake and drank before continuing her talk with Rika. 
“Oh? Sayu said its Kasumi… Well anyways, I just want you to know…. I gave up on my crush on Maki.”

Rika coughed out loud. She was drinking her iced tea when Reina told her told her that. She was surprised that her tea almost got stuck on her nose.

“Ehh?!?... You’re such an unpredictable person.. I don’t have an idea of what you’re thinking next.”

“Hehehe, Am I? Well, that’s me… but … I managed to sort out my feelings yesterday. And in my analysis, I really can’t do what you have done with Maki. I know that what you felt is love, while mine is just infatuation. There’s a lot of difference. For now, I’ll support the two of you… The three of us support you.” Reina smiled at her. “So, if you want to have fun, and forget about that girl and Maki for a while, let’s go to an amusement park and enjoy. You have to trust Maki. She will not do anything that may hurt you.”

Rika was touched at the statement of Reina. She removed her sunglass to wipe her tears.

“Arigatou…”

“It’s alright. Let’s eat now so we can go to many places.”

……….
“It’s weird… Did they go somewhere? She wouldn’t even answer my calls… I’m worried about her.”
Maki said to herself. She was standing outside Rika’s house for 5 minutes now. She baked a cake and would like to give some to Rika. Her line of thought was interrupted when someone shouted at her.

“Goto-sempai! We’re going to be late.”

“Hai… I’ll be right there!” Maki left a note at Rika’s gate before going inside the family car of Kusumi.
………

“Hey, let’s go there!” Rika said to Reina, They were in an amusement park right now. They ran towards the ticket booth of a roller coaster.

“This is really fun! I really wished that Sayu and Eri were here with us. The more, the merrier.” Reina exclaimed while they were waiting for their turn.

“Why didn’t you call them earlier?”

“I was thinking about our one on one talk that I felt awkward calling them to come also.”

They boarded the Cyclone Loop when Reina saw someone familiar near the Ferris wheel. She wasn’t able to get a clearer view because the ride has already started. It lasted for 5 minutes. Rika was somewhat pale and dizzy because of the ride. Reina immediately scanned the place near the Ferris wheel. The person she saw was still there. She excused herself from Rika saying that she will go to the cr. She went to talk to that person.

…………
“Gocchan?”

“Reina-chan?!” Maki said in a surprised voice before scanning her surroundings. “Are you alone?”

“No, I’m with Ishikawa-san.”

Reina noticed the shocked look from Maki’s face. “What are you doing here? And why are you wearing that? You know, I took Rika here to forget about you and Kasumi… Kusumi, I mean… She was really worried about you.”

“If I tell you, please promise me not to tell it to Rika. I know that she’s worried about me. I tried to call her yesterday night to clear anything about that incident in the canteen. But her mother told me that she’s already asleep.”

“Okay.. I promise not to tell her. But your excuse must be really good.”

“It’s not an excuse… This is the truth. Actually, I’m trying to save up some money to give her a gift this coming Christmas. My mother and Kusumi’s mother were really good friends. She asked me to tutor Kusumi and she will pay me. And I’m wearing this dog costume because her father is working here. I’ve asked him if he could give me an
easy job to earn some money… Since I’m a tall person, people wouldn’t think that I’m still an elementary student.” Maki explained to Reina while still giving some leaflets to passersby.

“Oh, now I get it… That’s why you always run away when you have your spare time, so that you can tutor Kusumi… Is your gift that expensive? Why didn’t you ask your parents for some money?”

“I want my gift to Rika to be special… It wouldn’t be special when I didn’t work hard for it… You should go back to Rika now. Make sure you don’t mention about me… and my job.. It’s our little secret for now. Can I trust you with that?” Maki stretched out her pinky finger. Reina intertwined hers as a sign of her promise and then ran back to the place where she left Rika.

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2009, 04:35:32 PM »
Chapter 20

“What took you so long?” Rika was waiting at the exit of the Cyclone Loop.

“Gomen, I just had some… ‘contact’ with the sink.” Reina couldn’t look straight into Rika’s eyes. It seemed that her lie was somewhat lame and she really hoped that Rika .didn’t notice that.

“I see. I guess riding that rollercoaster did that to you, nee?” Rika said before laughing hard. Reina was relieved that Rika didn’t notice it.

“It’s really hard to hide something to someone…Gomen, Eri, Sayu… Rika. I must keep my promise to Maki.”

……….
The whole school was busy preparing for the event next week. They were the host school for this year in the Interschool Futsal Competition which was usually done every first week of December that’s why the principal wanted their school to look at their best. The members of the varsity team were also busy preparing for the said event. The principal granted them a privilege not to attend their regular class for Thursday so as to focus on their game on Monday next week. There were no regular classes on Friday for the both the elementary and high school students. Some were busy for the beautification of the school; others were preparing for their presentation and cheering choreography.

“Look! The sempais are practicing really hard!” Sayu pointed at the track and field. The high school futsal varsity team was running around the track for their warm-up.

“I can see my idol, Yaguchi-sempai! She’s really good even though she’s small.” Eri exclaimed.

“Yeah, small but terrible as they say.” Reina said before drinking water from a cup. They have just finished their running exercise and were resting a little in the bench. Across them, they saw Rika and Ayumi talking seriously. And on their left, they saw that Maki was talking with Nono, Hitomi and Miki.

“I guess that Shibata-san and Rika-chan are discussing our tactics for Monday.” Sayu thought out loud.

“If they were discussing that, they will include us… especially Maki and Reina.” Eri replied.

“Ehh? Why did you involve me?”

“Because both of you were scorers of our team.” Sayu explained.

“Ahh… I see.”
“My guess is that they’re talking about Rika’s situation with Maki.” Eri stated.

“W.. what made you say that?” Reina stuttered. “I hope they wouldn’t ask me about it… I don’t know if I can lie to them.”

“It’s because Maki and Rika didn’t spend time with each other anymore.”

“Yeah! I’ve noticed that too. Rika would always spend her lunch and break time with us without Maki… And Maki’s always running off somewhere. And during practice, Rika seemed to hesitate to pass the ball to Maki!.” Sayu said with widened eyes. She faced Eri and Reina before continuing. “I smell something fishy around here.”

“You’re right… And they didn’t talk in between practice also. Rika would always go with Ayumi.” Eri followed. “Didn’t you notice it too, Reina-chan?”

“ Ha.. Hai… I guess it started two weeks ago. Maybe Rika was just disappointed when Maki didn’t spend some time with her and would always run off…” Reina drank again. She felt that her throat was dried up by the tension from their topic.

“What do you think Reina? I guess they quarreled or something.” Sayu said.

“Quarreled? I guess not. Rika and Maki were like best friends…. More than best friends.” Reina trailed off.

“What do you mean more than best friends? Are they officially lovers like what we assumed?  Is Rika jealous with that girl from the canteen?” Eri shook Reina’s shoulders while saying it. She was somewhat thrilled by what Reina said to them.

“Oh great… Me and my BIG mouth. I hope I survived this.”

“Well… Ahmm.. Ano…”

“You’re hiding something from us! I can see that! I thought best friends don’t have secret from each other?” Eri continued on shaking Reina’s shoulder. Reina removed Eri’s hands.

“How can I talk easily when you’re shaking me like that? Geez…”

“Gomen… I just want to know the answer immediately.”

“Well,” Reina looked on the ground. She was thinking what she would say to her friends carefully. “I’ve confirmed that Maki and Rika was… you know… and it’s true that Rika was jealous with Kusumi.”

“Eh? Kusumi? I thought I’ve told you that her name was Kasumi?” Sayu asked

“It’s Kusumi… Rika told me.”

“What!?! You’ve talked to Rika? Why didn’t you tell it to us?”

“Am I not telling it now?” Reina rolled her eyes at Sayu.

“You could have told us earlier.” Eri seconded.

“I’ve just talked to her last Saturday. I just wanted to confirm that they’re officially lovers... and also…I’ve told her about my feelings for Maki.”

“EHH?!? NANDE?” Sayu and Eri said in unison.

“Hahaha, it’s nothing really. I’ve just told her that I’ve given up my feelings for Maki… That her’s was love, mine’s just infatuation… yada yada… And then to cheer her up a little… We went to an amusement park.”

“Why didn’t you tell us? We could have followed you there.” Sayu said. She was somewhat hurt by what Reina told them.

“My mother didn’t buy me a cellphone yet. She said that I’m still young to own one.”

“But still, there are lots of pay phones in the amusement park right? Why haven’t you called us?” Eri answered back.

“It’s because Maki was working in there and we had a little secret which maybe discovered if the two of you where there.”
“It’s because we are enjoying ourselves that I’ve forgot to look for one. Gomen ne. Next time, I’ll promise to tell it to both of you.” Reina said while bowing her head for forgiveness; forgiveness for not telling the ‘whole’ truth to her best friends.

“Oi! The three of you! Break time is over!” Abe-sensei commanded them to come to the field. Reina was glad that Sayu and Eri wouldn’t have a chance to question her further. 

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Broken Destiny Season 1 -IshiGoma (Chapters 15-20~ 11/05)
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2009, 05:34:50 PM »
Chapter explosion! :cow:

Seems like some misunderstandings abound. Thankfully, Reina's there to help out. Hope it will be resolved soon.

JJ Lin Restaurant?”

:lol: :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2009, 07:33:48 PM »
^agree

I hope Rika realizes Maki's plan soon enough, well it didn't seem Rika to disregard Kusumi at first until she saw them.  Well Maki is doing such a great thing but too bad it might lead to some bad consequences soon.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2009, 12:53:24 PM »
Chapter explosion! :cow:
Agreed too :lol:

I can't help but feel bad for Reina but I love her more for taking a step back for Rika. Give her some lovin too okay :P

Oooh first couple fight for IshiGoto :wub: And it's because they want to make each other happy. Ah such is the power of love :lol:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2009, 06:44:28 AM »

JJ Lin Restaurant?”

:lol: :lol:
Now that you mentioned it... JUNJUN LINLIN!!! :rofl: Such a coincidence. I was having a hard time thinking about the name of a restaurant and then I saw this 'Shashou' PV ... the really disturbing PV that I saw in my life and I used the artist's name... hence.. JJ Lin... Now, it has a new meaning to me. :yep:

I hope Rika realizes Maki's plan soon enough, well it didn't seem Rika to disregard Kusumi at first until she saw them.  Well Maki is doing such a great thing but too bad it might lead to some bad consequences soon.

AHahaha... she won't realize it... just read the next chapterS.. XD

I can't help but feel bad for Reina but I love her more for taking a step back for Rika. Give her some lovin too okay :P

Oooh first couple fight for IshiGoto :wub: And it's because they want to make each other happy. Ah such is the power of love :lol:

Reina lovin...hmmm... hmmm.... I already finished this story long ago and as far as I can remember... there's none? Well, maybe if you squint... you'll see something but..yeah... :grin:

ANOTHER CHAPTER EXPLOSION!!!!
Well, it's just that I like the 2nd season MORE than the first season... There are more conflicts there...ahahaha so yeah.. I'm just going to post this and then I'm off to my work again... I guess by first week of December... my schedule's not that hectic.. so that means, more time in internet.XD

Chapter 21

The day had finally come. There were many people in the school than usual. It’s because students and faculty members of the other 3 schools who were participating in the Interschool Futsal Competition were also there in support of their alma mater. Fireworks were lit in broad daylight. It’s noisier than usual. Besides from the actual game, there were dance and singing competition as a commencement for the said event in the evening. During the halftime breaks, the cheering team of their respected school will show some cool moves and choreography. The winner will be announced on the commencement activity later that night. Rika’s school were in the team A. They will immediately clash with last year’s champions. Last year’s 1st runner up will fight with the 3rd runner up on team B.

The principal of the host school made some speech. And then, the principal of the last year’s champion school initiated the start of the program. The four schools’ captain and sub-captain will give some ‘entertainment’ before they proceed with the game. The first team showed their music skills. The captain was playing the guitar while the sub-captain was singing. The second gave a magic show. The third, held their own gag show which made everybody laugh out loud. Ayumi and Rika will be the last to perform. The crowd roared when Ayumi and Rika got out wearing their varsity uniform. They have the same accessories, even the shape of their ‘dorky’ glasses were the same. They started to sing and dance “Chirarizumu”.

“Maybe that’s what they’re talking about last time… I didn’t know that the captain and sub-captain had a performance!” Eri shouted so that Reina will hear it against the noise.

“HAI!!! KAKKOI!!!” Reina answered back. Sayu was busy shouting “KAKKOI” and SUGOI” with the crowd. Maki was beside her, just smiling.

The program ended and the game will start within ten minutes. Abe-sensei gathered her team.

“Guys, this is the moment we’re all waiting for! Let’s aim for the gold this year!”

“HAI!!!”

“Ok, Ishikawa, take-over.”

“Hai… Our line up for the first game will be… Me, Shibata, Tsuji, Saitou, Korenaga and Kamei.”

“Ehhh? Why weren’t Maki and Reina in the first line up?” Sayu asked
Reina thought that Rika was still jealous about Maki that’s why she didn’t include her… She was somewhat guilty for not telling the truth.

“We were reserving them for the finals…” Abe-sensei explained.

“But our first match will be against last year’s champions… If we don’t win against them… How are we going to reach the finals?” Masae asked.

“There’s still the 2nd quarter right? We need to hide our secret weapons as much as possible so I ask the rest of you to do your best!” Ayumi said before bowing. Rika bowed after her.

“Yosh…. Let’s get to the finals!!!! Tsuji shouted and the rest followed.

………….
The first quarter started and their team was doing very well. The score is tied at 2-2. Eri was very tired. She did not experience this kind of stress when they were practicing.

“Good job Eri!” Miki shouted when Eri slided and got the ball away from the opponent. She passed it to Hitomi. Hitomi outrun the others and kicked the ball when she was near the goal. The goalie blocked it but Ayumi was there to kicked it the second time. It went in. By the end of the first quarter, they had a 1-point advantage.

“This is not good.” Abe-sensei said to them.

“Why? We were up one point against them… How can that be not good?” Sayumi questioned.

“It’s because all of us were already tired and I think the 10-minute break is not enough to get our energies back.” Eri explained after she drank Gatorade.

“I need Rika and Ayumi in the second quarter… Can the two of you still do it?” Abe-sensei asked.

“Hai… Don’t worry about the two of us…. We still have lots of stored energy in our bodies… This is the moment we were all waiting for. We will not let you down.” Rika answered Abe. The signal to start the second quarter went off.

“Good… Let’s show them what we’re made off!” Abe-sensei shouted and then the six players went to the field.

“Why are they preparing for the next battle when our opponent now is the champion?” Sayu questioned Reina.

“I don’t know.”

“It’s because, that team won last year by default. Those 1st runner-ups are the ones who were tough to handle…” Maki said.

“You were watching futsal last year?” Reina was surprised.

“Nope… Rika told me. They were in there right? That’s why I think Abe-san did this kind of strategy. They were watching this fight right now and I think… The three of us were needed as a secret weapon to win this championship.

Rika and Ayumi were doing their best and true to their word, they must have had lots of stored energy and scored two times… The score was now 5-3. The opponent school called for a time out.

“Great job there!” Abe–sensei exclaimed. Eri immediately sat on the bench…

“So tired!!!”

“I guess we’ll have you replaced. You’re really a tough defender.. Good job! Michishige.. You will replace her.” Abe Natsumi said.

“Hai!” Sayu answered excitedly.

“But don’t do anything… Just guard them heavily… Ok?” Natsumi blinked at her and smiled.

“Gotcha!”

The game ended with a score of 6-3. Ayumi scored in the last second. They still have the rest of the morning and afternoon before the championship match will begin. The 2nd match will start at 10 am… The championship will start at around 4 in the afternoon because the bazaar was scheduled for 12-4. And what Maki predicted came true. The opponent team didn’t even score. The game ended with a score of 9-0. But in compensation for that, the losing team’s cheering choreography was way better.

“Hey, good job there… Come on… I’ll treat you to lunch.” Maki said to Rika. Rika looked at Reina first. She could read Reina’s lips telling her to go on.

“Eh? Why only her… I did great too!!” Eri said to her.

“Don’t worry… I’ll treat the two of you.” Reina said to her best friends and whispered… “Don’t interfere with them…”

“Ooohh… Ok, we understand.” Sayu smiled at her.

“We’ll be going now!” Maki held Rika’s hand before walking away. They didn’t notice that the three were grinning at what they saw. Reina was glad that Maki made the first move to ‘appease’ Rika’s jealousy.

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2009, 06:47:01 AM »
Chapter 22

“What do you want to eat?” Maki asked Rika. They were in the food bazaar right now.

“I’m not that hungry.” Rika answered her.

“Hey… Are you mad with me?” Maki gathered all her guts to ask Rika. Rika didn’t answer. “I take that as a yes…” Maki pulled Rika towards the place with less people… Their favorite hangout place… the Sakura tree.

“Ok… Let’s have a one-on-one heart talk.” Maki sat herself underneath the Sakura tree. Rika followed her.

“Are you mad at me because I haven’t got the time to spend with you lately?”

“Hai… and…”

“And what?”

“I’m… I’m somewhat jealous with that girl from grade 5.”

“That’s what I thought… I tried to call you that same night to explain. But your mom said that you’re already asleep. And then when I checked on you… Your house was empty.” Maki explained.

“Yah… my parents went to my auntie’s house.”

“And you? Did you go with them…?” Maki asked

“Yah….” Rika tried to lie… but then… “Apparently, I just went out with Reina to an amusement park.”

“Ooh… That’s a good way to relax.” Maki said….

“Yah… we had fun.” Rika was somewhat feeling awkward. They weren’t like this before.

“I want to tell you that I wouldn’t dare cheat on you.” Maki looked at Rika reassuringly.
“You’re the one who changed me to become who I am now. And I really thank you for that from the bottom of my heart. I really love you very much. I’m just working on something... that I can’t tell you right now.”

Rika was teary eyed when Maki said that. She felt stupid for not trusting Maki.
“Hey… Don’t cry. It’s Ok…”

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Rika said while Maki embraced her.

“I’m sorry too… It’s my fault originally… So… are you hungry now?”

“Hai… I want some yakiniku and yoghurt..” Rika said and smiled.

…………..
“This is the moment guys! I want you to give me your 110% performance!” Abe said to them. “The line up will be… Ishikawa, Shibata, Kamei, Michishige, Tsuji and Saitou… Let’s check their capabilities first.”

Their team had a hard time this time… Their opponents’ outscored them in the last 5 minutes.. 0-3. Abe called a time out and substitution.
“Goto-san, it’s your turn… Our line up will be… Ishikawa, Goto, Tsuji, Saitou, Masae and Korenaga… We will unleash our full power in the 2nd quarter. Reina, Ayumi, Kamei and Michishige… Rest for a while.”

“Hey!” Ayumi called Maki…

“What’s up?”

“I know that Rika and you had some problems lately… please don’t let that thing to ruin your chemistry in this game…” Ayumi was not only concerned to the outcome of the game… but also to her best friend… She knew Rika immediately looses focus if she’s thinking about a problem. And she will definitely think about it until that problem is solved.

“Don’t worry about that… We fixed that problem earlier… We will give our 100% in this quarter… and 110% in the 2nd quarter…” Maki smiled at her.

“Well then… Good luck to the two of you! Let’s see the extent of your ability.”

The opponent team was taken by surprise. Rika and Maki immediately did their thing and scored for the first time. They immediately went back to defense. Their opponent had a hard time crossing the field because of the tight defense, Rika’s team was giving them. Miki saw an opportunity to steal the ball. She anticipated the pass and immediately blocked it. She passed the ball to Hitomi. Two members of the opponent team were positioning themselves to double team her… She immediately passed the ball to Masae, which in turn, kicked the ball towards Rika. Rika ran towards the goal with Maki following behind her. She readied herself for the kick. She raised her right leg and the goalie prepared for the incoming ball. They were just 5 meters away. Rika imitated a kick but she didn’t touch the ball. Instead, her legs completely missed it. The goalie was surprised when Rika didn’t even touched the ball, that she didn’t notice Maki sliding beneath Rika and kicked the ball towards the goal. They scored and the crowd became wild. They managed to cut the lead to 2 by the end of the first period.

“I know that the two of you will do it!!!” Abe embraced Maki and Rika at the same time. The score was 2-4 in favor of their opponent team. “So, this quarter, we will unleash our offensive players… Ishikawa, Goto, Kamei, Michishige, Tanaka and Tsuji as the goalie… Eri, give them a hard time when we are on defense.”

“Hai!”

“Sayu, If ever you need to do that flipping thing… Don’t hesitate to do it… Ok?”

“Hai! I’ll do my best...”

“Rika… I need your leadership skills this time… Maki and Reina… Be alert at all times…Rika might pass the ball to the two you. You’re the scorers for this quarter…. Tsuji… Don’t let the ball to pass by you… got that?”

“Hai, wakatta…”

“Yosh… Let’s do it!!!” Abe said excitedly. They watched the cheering team of the opponent school. It’s good. But when their cheering team showed up… The people were in a pandemonium. After all, most of the spectators were from their school. Kusumi led their cheering team and Rika saw that she flashed a smile towards Maki. Maki held her hand reassuringly and whispered. “Don’t get jealous… I’ll tell you all when the right time comes..”

The halftime immediately started after the cheering team left the field.

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2009, 06:49:45 AM »
Chapter 23

The second quarter started with the ball in their possession. Rika immediately worked her way towards the goal. She passed it to Sayumi when she saw that she was somewhat open. Sayumi jumped and hit the ball with her head to pass it to Reina who was near the goal. It happened so fast that the goalie reacted late to Reina’s shot. Rika’s team scored and the lead was down to one.

“Great job Sayu!!!’ Masae shouted from the bench. Ayumi and the others followed her cheering. Sayumi’s cheek was red from the support that was given to her by their team mates in the bench.

Maki patted Reina’s head. “Good job…”

“Thanks!” Reina replied. All of them readied for the defense. Maki guarded what seemed to be the sub-leader of their opposing team. She looked at the shorter girl meticulously. If you based it on her features, you would think that she was fragile and would easily loose the ball. But anyone who would think like that will be punished by their ignorance for this short-haired girl was tough to defend. Rika was all the same having a difficulty to guard the somewhat taller leader. If Rika couldn’t guard her, Maki thought to change places with her. Seeing Maki looking at Rika, the opponent seized the chance to overtake Maki. Maki however was gifted with a rare athletic body and a fast reaction time. She immediately stride pass the fleeing girl which stunned her. Maki grabbed the chance to rob the ball from the opponent’s side.

Seeing the ball being taken away, Rika and the others immediately run after Maki for back up. Two opponents immediately positioned themselves in the front. Reina run past the two defenders because they were preparing for the next step of Maki. Maki saw the opening in between the legs of one of the defenders and kicked the ball towards Reina. Rika signaled for a triangle play. Reina and Rika were parallel to each other and Maki was in the back, to somewhat form the apex. Reina passed the ball over to Rika at the other side of the court. The goalie guarded the left side of the goal and one of the defender left Sayu to help double team Rika. Rika immediately passed the ball back to Maki which in turn kicked the ball towards the goal.

She was a fanatic of the anime Captain Tsubasa. She applied some spin on the ball when she kicked it real hard. The ball flew towards the goal in a non-conventional manner. This shocked the goalie. She immediately run back to position herself when she saw Rika passed the ball to Maki. The goalie knew that she could catch the ball because Maki was in front of her and only 5 meters away from the goal. All of them were surprised when the ball flew in a curved line instead of a straight line. It went to the left side of the goalie before it went inside the goal. The game was tied to 4-4 in just a span of the first five minutes of the 2nd quarter. The coach of the opposing team immediately called for a time out. Abe-sensei was happy at what her team was showing. Their long awaited championship was within their grasp.

“You’re doing well! Keep up the good work!” That’s all she can manage to say. She didn’t know what else to say. For the last month of arduous training, she saw the competitive behavior of her team. Though she told them to do a strategy, her team wouldn’t even follow that if Rika thought that it wouldn’t work. She laid her hopes of winning to the strategist leader and the remarkable teammates.

The game began. The opponent team changed their strategy. Whenever the ball got to Rika, Maki or Reina… the opposing team would always double team them. Whenever the opponent got the ball, they had a difficulty in scoring due to the intense cover given by Sayumi and Eri. Tsuji was always alert and blocked every ball that comes her way. Both teams remained scoreless for a long period. It’s only three minutes before the game will end. The ball was blocked by Tsuji and the opponent team got it again.

“DON”T FORGET ME!!!!” All of them were surprised by the sudden outburst of Eri. She had decided to put all her effort in these last few minutes. She immediately stripped the ball from the opponent when she tried to pass it to her team mate. Eri ran fast towards the other end of the field. She was midway to the goal when she caught a glimpsed of Sayumi in the right side of the field, near the goal. She passed it to Rika who was in between her and Sayu. Rika knew what was going to Eri’s mind. She kicked the ball upwards and hit it with her head towards Sayu. Sayu saw the flying ball headed towards her position. At first, her thoughts ran wild. What if she cannot repeat her back flip? It can lead to an injury. But then, she saw her teammates’ eyes… She could see the “fire” burning in them. They all desire to win this game that’s why, she instantly removed all her worries form her mind and jumped high to do that somersault again.

…………….
The fireworks were being lit as a closing activity that night. Maki and Rika were watching the night sky being filled up with colorful lights in their favorite hangout place.

“It’s a tough day right?” Maki asked.

“Yah… Now I can rest peacefully in our house. Besides from training in the futsal, Ayumi and I were busy practicing the dance steps of Chirarizumu. My muscles ached very much”

“I can massage you if you want… I guess that’s my treat for you this time… as the MVP of the competition.” Maki smiled. She recalled how Sayu shocked their opponent team with her back flip. They were too surprised to move a bit and thus, giving them a crucial lead with only a minute left in the game clock.

Instead of the opponent team to call for a time out, Rika was the one who signaled to call a time out. She instructed her team on how to defend their opponent. She also called for a substitution. She replaced Sayu with Ootani Masae, another great defender. Combined with Eri, she knew that the other team cannot go past them. The lead gave them confidence and thus, earned the title of this year’s Interschool Futsal Champions. Rika was named as the MVP. It’s a success for their school. They grabbed another championship in the cheering squad. It’s not bias or whatsoever. Those who watched the cheering teams perform in the half time breaks clearly saw the host school’s potential to win the said event. The award was received by Koharu.

“That’s a good idea…” Rika answered.

“Ano sa… Would you like to stay with us at Christmas Day after visiting the shrine? And then, I’ll stay in your house during the New Year. Would that be alright with you?” Maki suddenly asked while massaging Rika’s shoulders.

“Hmmm, that’s a good idea. I think I’ll ask my parents about it…. Oohhh. I’m getting excited about it!!!” Rika exclaimed.

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2009, 06:51:37 AM »
Chapter 24

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Every one was happy inside their room. Yasuda and Abe sensei organized a Christmas party for the grade 6-A today for tomorrow will be the official start of their Christmas vacation. It’s their treat also for the varsity team. They invited Ayumi, Masae Hitomi and Miki in their room although their in section B.

“I hope that you ordered more cakes… I think those two will devour all of the sweet foods available.” Abe told Yasuda while she pointed at Nono and Aibon, greedily eating their food on one corner.

“It’s alright, let them eat everything till their stomachs’ bursts open… Christmas comes only once a year… And I may not see them next year… Maybe they’ll go to a different school after graduation.”

“You’re right. I’ll miss the teasing of those two.” Abe sighed. It will be the last year that she will be handling the best players she ever had in her 5 years of stay in that school. Yasuda also sighed. She handled this section as a proxy adviser when their grade 5 teacher died in an accident. Ever since then, she came to love this section.

……..
“Oi! You’re depleting our resources fast! Think of other people like us who wanted to taste them also!” Sayu growled. In contrast to her fragile and thin body, she was an eater. Eri and Reina were pretty envious of their friend. Though she eats a lot, she never gained weight..

“You’re just too slow to get one… Now that’s it’s gone… you’ll blame it on us?” Aibon answered while licking the chocolate flavored creampuff, making Sayu angrier.

“How will I get one when the TWO OF YOU TOOK THEM ALL!!!!”

Eri came to the rescue… “Don’t shout at them… Here… I’ve managed to take three. I’ll give them to you if you want.”

“Hontou?! Thanks! Oh I really love you!!!” Sayu hugged her friend. Nono and Aibon’s eye sparkle with mischief. They were ready to ‘monomane’ their classmates’ gesture when…

“Don’t get the wrong idea there…OK? The three of us loves each other… just like the two of you loves each other…” Reina gave them a glare. Nono and Aibon sighed with defeat and went back on ravishing their foods.

“I’m gonna miss their antics after graduation…” Maki suddenly blurted out.

“Oh yeah… I haven’t had a chance to ask this to you before but, where are you going to move?” Rika asked. Sadness was clearly seen on her face.

“Tokyo… But it’s still tentative… My mom will finalize it after Christmas.” Maki replied.

“Oh….. Speaking of Christmas... My parents approved me to stay with your family. We will go to the shrine first… and after it, I can sleep over in your house… IS your mom ok with that?”

“Duh… She was the one who asked me to invite you this Christmas….” Maki laughed and Rika followed.

“You’re really a good chef…” Rika said after eating the special Okonomiyaki that Maki cooked.

“Well, Yasuda needed some help and she knew that I can cook well… That’s why she borrowed me for a while.” Rika noticed that Maki’s eyes were somewhat red from tiredness. She guessed that she woke up really early that day for this occasion.

“It’s good that you’re the one who cooked some of our foods today. At least we tasted your cooking… It’s delicious..” Reina said while eating some of the Okonomiyaki that Maki cooked.

“Thanks… and by the way… can I talk with you privately?” Maki winked at Reina.

“Why would you want to talk with her alone? I want to hear it too…” Rika said in a sulking tone.

“Though I want too, it’s a secret between the two of us… But when the right time comes, I’ll tell it to you also.” Maki assured Rika before pushing Reina to a far corner of the room.

“So… I guess this is about our conversation on the amusement park right?” Reina started.

“Yeah… can I ask an itsy-bitsy favor from you?”

“….Shoot…”

“Our Christmas party will end at 3 in the afternoon… I want the three of you to invite Rika to any place and hold her there till 6 in the evening…”

“Ok… and what will happen after 6?”

“Leave her at the park near the fountain… then, you can go home by that time.” Maki sheepishly smiled.

“I guess, you’ll give her your gift by that time right?... Sounds like a good plan. I’ll tell it to those two…” Reina somewhat had an idea on what Maki will do. The lights on the fountain will open at 6 and it creates a somewhat romantic atmosphere. The water and the light looks like its dancing to a mellow tune which makes any passersby to marvel at its beauty.
Reina immediately run towards her two best friends while Maki went back to Rika.

“What did you tell her?” Rika’s right eye brow arched. She also crossed her hands to her chest to prove a point.

“Hmmm… Secret… I can’t tell it right now… Maybe later or tomorrow..”

“Hidoi…”

…………
“Eh? Why are you leaving me here?” Rika was astonished at what her friends said. Earlier, they invited her to join them to sing in a karaoke bar… and then they went window shopping. It’s already 6 in the evening and the sky was already dark then suddenly her friends wanted her to stay ALONE near the fountain.

“We’ll just get our ‘gift’ for you… It’s a surprise…” Sayu winked at the two..

“I get that point… My question is WHY do you want me to stay here alone? Two of you can get the gift… then one of you will stay here with me…” Rika explained.

“Ano… It’s so heavy that it takes the three of us to carry it here.” Eri said but her voice was somewhat stuttering. She could not think of other good ideas.

“If it’s heavy, take me there so that you don’t need to carry it here..” Rika said.

“Sorry, but you MUST stay here alone… You need not to worry… We’ll be back in a flash…” With this, Reina pushed her two friends and ran away from Rika.

“WAIT!!!”... Rika didn’t bother to follow her three fleeing friends. She was suddenly amazed when the fountain lit up and the water seemed like it was dancing in tune to the changing lights.

“You like it?” Rika looked towards the owner of the voice and was surprised to see Maki beside her.

“What are you doing here? I thought you will help your mother to clean your house… Are you already finished?”

“I lied to you…” Maki sheepishly smiled at her.

“Ehh?” that was Rika’s only response. She had no idea what Maki was talking about

“I lied to you. We already finished cleaning yesterday… Are you ready to hear my secrets?” Maki asked, still looking at the fountain in front of them.

“H.. hai…”

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2009, 06:56:41 AM »
ahhhhh.... a little perv alert...just a little.... I short-cut it.. :grin:

Chapter 25

“Ok… Listen carefully…” Maki breathe deeply and sighed before proceeding. She faced Rika and looked at her eyes. “First, I always run away every break because I’m helping Yasuda-sensei to check papers… I ask her not to say this to you. I was with Kusumi because I was tutoring her… My mom and her mom were god friends and when Kusumi’s mom learned that we were from the same school… she asked me to guide Kusumi on her studies… And then when you went to that amusement park with Reina, I saw you there… because it was my first day of work there … I already told the truth to Reina when she saw me there but I made her promise me not to tell it to you… and earlier when we were talking in the party, I’ve asked her to bring you here because…” Maki took something out from her pocket and gave it to Rika.

“I’ll give this to you… Now, open it.”

Rika’s hand was shaking when she was opening the small box which Maki gave her. It revealed a silver necklace with a pendant which looked like an eye at first glance. But actually, it is made up of two intertwining dolphins, with a small, diamond heart on the center.

“It’s really beautiful!!!.... Thank you!” Rika’s tear fell from the joy she felt and hugged Maki. Maki hugged her back and got the necklace from Rika’s hand and placed it on Rika’s neck.

“I love you…” Maki said and then kissed Rika’s lips. It lasted for just a few seconds. Maki didn’t want to get the attention of many passersby. Rika hugged her and whispered something on her ears.

“You’ll get your gift tomorrow…”

…….
“Awww… they’re SO sweet!!!” Sayu was watching the scene at the fountain with her two best friends.

“I didn’t know that Maki’s the romantic type… She’s so quiet before… I’m glad that she changed for the better.” Eri commented.

“Yah, thanks for Rika…”

“You sure you’re okay with that? No hard feelings for Rika?” Sayu eyed Reina.

“Yup… No hard feelings…”

………..

There were many people in the Shrine that morning. The parents were holding their little children tightly so as not to lost them in this crowd. Rika was with her parents that day. They just went in there for a few minutes then proceeded to go home.

“Are your luggage ready now?”

“Otousan, I’ll just be gone for a day… And besides, I can go home if I needed some extra clothing right?” Rika and her mother laughed.

“Hahaha… You’re father’s somewhat paranoid about nothing in particular..”

“I’m worried whether she will kick Maki out of her OWN bed….” Rika’s father laughed at his own comment.

“Mou…. You’re rally mean to me…”

………..
Rika went to Maki’s house at around noon. She was welcomed by Mrs. Goto.

“Merry Christmas! I hope you’ll have a great time while staying here.”

“I’ll sure do…Merry Christmas!” Rika happily said and gave her gift to Mrs. Goto.

“Thank you! Before you go home tomorrow, get you parent’s present on the Christmas tree… Maki’s on her room now. Place your bag there and go down immediately to eat lunch.”

“Hai..” Rika immediately run upstairs and peek first into Maki’s room. She saw that Maki was reading something on her desk. She tiptoed lightly and entered Maki’s room. When she was near her… she pounced on her.

“Merry Christmas!” Rika kissed Maki’s cheek.

“Merry Christmas too… Put you things inside the cabinet.”

“I’ll do it later… Your mom asked me to call you for lunch.”

Rika and Maki went to the dining area. Mrs. Goto was over the phone talking to someone. They sat and listened carefully. They were talking about the move to Tokyo. Rika and Maki looked at each other sadly. After a couple of minutes, Mrs. Goto went to the dining area. Makii helped her mother prepare food last night. There were foreign and local cuisines. Rika can’t decide what to eat first.

“Don’t worry about fat… I’ve minimized the fat content of each dish… So just eat what you want to eat… Don’t be shy.” Mrs. Goto.

“Just be aware of stomach ache later if you eat too much…” Maki smiled when she saw that Rika was getting a sample of EACH dish…

“Hahaha… Funny…” Rika said before she put the first cuisine into her mouth. Mrs. Goto and Maki were really good cooks… As what Maki said earlier, her tummy ached a little. Maki gave her some laxative.

“I’ve told you to take it easy. You ate like there’s no tomorrow.” Maki was sitting in the floor; her back was against the door of the bathroom.

“Well, don’t blame me… Blame yourself… You’re such a good cook that I can’t stop till I had tasted each one of them...” Rika muffled inside. Her tummy ache disappeared as the lump of formerly called food slide down on the toilet. She finished her thing and took a bath also. Maki and Rika were going to the mall. She dried herself and wrapped her towel against her body.

She opened the door swiftly not knowing that Maki was there. As a result, Maki fell on her back; her head right in between Rika’s legs. Maki’s face turned tomato red from blushing. She immediately tried to stand up but instead, did more damage than she already had. She bumped her head into Rika’s behind and caught the towel which made the other, stumble also.

“Hey, are you alright? I’m really sorry.” Maki stood up to help the other but the floor was somewhat slippery that she fell right onto Rika. They looked at each other for a second. Rika caressed Maki’s cheek before proceeding to kiss her in the lips. Their kisses become heated and their tongues joined after a while. Maki’s hand traveled around Rika’s body. They forgot all their inhibitions and were making out in the bathroom when…

“Maki… What time are going to the mall?” Mrs. Goto yelled downstairs.

Maki stopped on her tracks and yelled back, “Ano… Rika’s just dressing up…”

“It’s already 2 o’clock… The two of you must hurry if you want to see many things…”

“Hai! I’ll go down now.” Maki stood up and got Rika’s towel. “You need to get dressed now.” Maki said, her face was still red.

“Hai…”

They walked around the mall like nothing happened between them in the bathroom earlier. There were many new things displayed that day. Each shop had their own discount to give to the customers. Maki and Rika went inside every shop: checking clothes, accessories, toys, etc. In the end… they bought nothing. They saw their classmates in the mall. Aibon and Nono were eating at a restaurant. Reina, Eri and Sayu were watching an attraction with their families nearby. Rika caught a glimpse of their teacher Yasuda with coach Abe, holding lots of grocery bags. At the same time, Maki caught sight of Ayumi with two little boys. Rika saw her best friend and explained to Maki that the two boys were Ayumi’s brothers. They also saw Ai Takahashi and Risa Niigaki near the fitting room of a dress shop.

It was almost 7 pm when they decided to go home. They strolled in the park first.

“I’ll give you your gift now…” Rika declared.

“… I don’t expect you to give me anything… It’s enough that you loved me.”

“But I want to give this to you, so you wont forget me even though were far from each other… Close your eyes.” Maki followed. She felt something cold stroke her neck. Rika had given her a necklace. It has a simple locket but with an intricate design. The locket was about 1” in diameter.

“It’s really beautiful, thanks!”

“My father gave this to me when I was little. He told me that I can give it to a person whom I really like. He said that it has a magical power that will make the wearer not to forget the person who gave it even though many years have passed.” Rika’s tears were falling down her cheeks now. She hugged Maki tightly, “Please don’t forget me when you get to Tokyo…”

“Of course I wouldn’t. I’ll make sure that I can visit you as often as I could. And I promise that I’ll call you every day right after our phone has already been installed.” They stayed in that position for a couple of minutes; savoring each moment they held each other.

“Oh yeah by the way… Look at your pendant…” Rika moved back a little. Maki examined the pendant and notice a small knob with numbers on the side.

“What’s this?”

“It’s a lock, dummy…” Rika laughed a little. “It will open when you set the right combination of numbers. Just turn the knob clockwise, counterclockwise and clockwise successively.”

“What’s the combination then?”

“Try to guess it…” Maki tried to guess the combination a couple of times but she couldn’t open it. She grew somewhat tired and pleaded to Rika to give her the combination number. Rika got the pendant and showed her the number. She turned the knob clockwise until it stopped on number “9”. She then moved the knob, counter clockwise and stopped at number “1”. And the last number, she turned the knob clockwise again and stopped at “4”. They both heard a clicking sound. Rika gave it back to Maki and opened the pendant. Maki saw their picture inside. She remembered they took this picture at a purikura machine in one of the bazaar during their Sports Festival. Maki was smiling directly at the camera while Rika kissed Maki’s cheek. They wrote 9/14 and chose a heart shaped background before the machine printed it.

“Now I get it… You chose the day when we got together right?” Maki chuckled. She closed the locket and put it on her neck.

“When we took that picture, we hadn’t had the idea that we will be together that night.” Rika remembered how she felt when she talked about her “crush” to Maki on their way home that night. And she was really happy that they were together now.

“Well, let’s hurry now. My mom prepared Paella and Chili con Carne. It’s a Spanish cuisine.”

“Wow! I’ve never tasted that before… I’m sure it’ll taste good.”

“Yeah… and I’ll prepare the laxative again for you…” Maki and Rika laughed together while they run towards Maki’s house.

Rika had a great time during dinner. She didn’t need to use the laxative again because she tried her best to control her eating. Rika washed herself and changed her clothes to her pajama as Maki was helping her mother downstairs.

She was drying her hair when Maki went inside her room. She got her sleeping clothes and went directly towards the bathroom. Dirty thoughts were running through Rika’s mind right now. She wondered whether they will continue what they had done earlier in the bathroom. Her face immediately turned red as she recalled the scene. She shook her head and looked at her pendant instead.

It really looked like an eye at first glance. She played with it a little. She curved her index finger and put it underneath the pendant. It looked like a “cyclopes” that was sad. She turned her finger upwards and now the “cyclopes” looked like it was happy. It reminded her of Maki before. She was alone, always looked at the trees outside and nobody dared to befriend her. She was like the sad “cyclopes” having her own little world. But Rika tried her best to see how the “cyclopes” would look like if it smiled. She succeeded and its smile is really heartwarming.

“You really liked it, don’t you?” The “cyclopes” interrupted Rika’s thoughts. She nodded and Maki made her way towards the bed. Rika lay back while Maki turned off the lamp beside her.

“Oyasumi!” Maki kissed Rika’s forehead and laid back to sleep.

The silence was driving Rika mad. She could feel the heat that’s coming from Maki. She tried her best to sleep but she couldn’t. Again, the scene from the bathroom earlier came back to her thoughts. She was somewhat happy when Maki hugged her from behind. Rika faced her to kiss her on the lips but she was surprised to see that Maki was still asleep. She tried to suppress her laugh for thinking of these dirty thoughts. They were still kids after all. She just caressed Maki’s cheek and hugged her back.

“Oyasumi.”

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Destiny Season 1 -IshiGoma (Chapters 21-25 11/19/09)
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2009, 07:22:16 AM »
Good job on the game  :)

The last chapter was  ;) sweet but a little towards the perving lol

Good job on the chapters
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Broken Destiny Season 1 -IshiGoma (Chapters 21-25 11/19/09)
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2009, 04:39:19 PM »
Another explosion, but I like it, lot's to read at once.

I like how you wrote the game and Maki's romantic side was so sweet.  :twothumbs GJ!

On another note:
Her tummy ache disappeared as the lump of formerly called food slide down on the toilet.
Eww, but lol. :lol: :lol:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Olivia wo Kikinagara (2005 Version)