JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miki Fujimoto - Okitegami

Author Topic: Esmerelda [ C.15-Gateway (16/02) - On hold (Writer's note) ]  (Read 59720 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: Esmerelda [ Esmerelda's Princess - Chapter 4 (28/11) ]
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 09:26:18 AM »
Gomene for the late commenting. I really hate exams you know :(

C2

Shizuru sounds familiar, but I can't remember which girl she was. I'm kinda lazy to google it atm :P KAWAII I was a Eri puppy too :wub: I love how you wrote the interaction between them. I can't help but wonder if Eri can turn into human form somehow. Ehhh, Aya? It's been forever since I read about her in a fic. GJ :twothumbs

C3

OMG!! I can't believe I got the Eri turning into human form part right! I swear, I didn't peep XD

“Hey~ Stop. What did I say about licking?” Risa pushes Eri face away from her neck gently.

Damn, this imagery is sexy to the max :wub:

“You smells”

This is Ai for sure!

C4

How did they achieve the raining illusion with Sakura petals effect? That just sounds so romantic~~! *turns into goo* I'm a sucker for romantism AND TakaGaki. So I say aye towards your  :heart: for the monkey and bean pairing :)

EDIT:

I'm such a whiz at getting a new page :D

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 12:54:40 PM »
Random Information!

I plucked my wisdom tooth yesterday......  :fainted: 

@kurosawa87: Yes~ Its a very interesting smell.. What i had in mind is a very seductive smell but then again.. It doesn't really fit sweet but flirty Risa..(and usually seductive perfume smells really heavy..which i hate) So I decided to make her smell like ME!  :P So i picked Moon Sparkle from Escada out of my many perfumes~ Really sweet smell...but yet a little mysterious.. not able to tell really what it is.. XD So far that is the best i can fit it in..but i'll go more perfume hunting someday

@badsaints: Ohhhh~ Yes~ Brat version of Risa is a really big flirt..Seldom we see an aggressive Risa with a passive Ai ya?  :P

@rndmnwierd: Always thought that Ai would be the cuter one to get teased at :P She does have all the sexy look.. but the actual fact is that she is actually a very shy girl  :D

@kRisZ: Haha~ I guess i have thrown all the serious and hardworking image of Risa out of everybody window in this fic.. but i find her cuter this way~ and in actual fact, Ai is actually more shy than Risa i believe.. =]

@lil_ham: Hello there!  :D Oh dear.. what exams you have? hmmm.. this time of the year......... Polytechnic?

<- Any bells ringing? XD

Aya just fits into the character well.. she is a rather graceful girl in H!P~ not that other are not >.< but you know.. the air around her is different.. oh wait.. is it only me or what? XD

U sure you didn't peek?! :P More cutey Doggy Eri is on the way~! I'm tempted to name my future dog Eri already =X

This is Ai for sure!
-> y is that so?? LOL

How did they achieve the raining illusion with Sakura petals effect?
- I never really thought of this question..but since you asked..it got me thinking of a logical way to explain it.. lol

So basically.. this is a kind of memory induced spell.. It will replicate what the caster had seen, smelt and felt at the moment of the memory and recreate the scene all over again..Even though those Sakura petals are illusions, but they would have just feel like a real one..And when the spell wears off.. those petals would just fade away..So in this case.. i guess i had Risa to set the spell to last until Ai left the place..

If i would have to classify it..i would say its a pretty hard spell to do.. cause usually making illusion as real as to be able to feel is not an easy job...  :D Anyway~ nice question! got me thinking~

Oh~ i did notice that you r always the 1 getting 2nd page.. LOL

:mon bat:

« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 01:00:59 PM by amEthystx »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2009, 06:07:30 PM »
I like stories with magical theme like this :D

Since The original story was for ShizNat from Mai-hime, could it be that originally Eri was supposed to be Duran? I was thinking Kiyohime first but she's a dog  :nervous
Eri is so cute!!  :heart:

The Ice Palace suddenly make me think of Natsuki (=Ice princess).

Yuko greeted them
:w00t: Nakazawa Yuko as Her Majesty? Yay!

“Racist joke?”
Somehow that made me go  :lol:

Having read lots of Mai-Hime ShizNat fics, I can see why this story was originally for them. There's some parts that just screamed ShizNat-ness, especially the teasing part, the characters behavior --> Risa is so Shizuru like and Ai is so Natsuki like XD

But I'm glad you made it M.M version, gotta love TakaGaki!

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 09:50:25 AM »
@All Readers: Anyway... Whenever Gaki-san refers Ai-chan as Love, she is basically calling her "Ai" without the honorific.. Double meaning word.. depending how you like it XD

I guess no one doesn't know that Ai = Love in Japanese RIGHT?!  ;)

And i pretty much drop a pretty huge hint who the golden eye feline is..

Lots of GakiKame Love today.. :wub:

Have a nice weekend!

@pretend_2besome1: Hello there! New reader~ Glad that you like the story! :D Yup~ Eri supposed to Duran..You know..when you say Kiyohime..then i thought of the octopus..then Eri.. I was like.. OMG... Doggy is still cuter..Even though i did got something as a pet for Ai-chan too  :P

Ice Palace was for Natsuki~ haha You're Right XD

“It’s Risa, Love.”
- "It's Shizuru, Na-tsu-ki"  <-- Original for this part.. Its definitely screaming ShizNat-ness

“Ai-chan is too cute”

“I’M N…” Risa cut her off with a finger on her lip

-The answer was..you should already know.. "I'm not cute!!" LOL

@The rest of the comment: replied at the last post already~ XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Semi-human form - Simply a form that is all human other than the ears and tail.. much like how they look like in Haromoni@ LOL~

Chapter 5
Esmerelda’s Night

Back in her chamber, Ai sighed as removed her heavy white ceremonially robe and enters her private open air hot spring. It was a long day.

Half way through the banquet, the younger Niigaki had excused herself to the somewhere. The moment she came back after her short disappearance, Ai noticed something different.

Although its aura had been cleverly covered up, Ai was still able to identify the slight changes in it. After all, she had been studying it for the past few hours.

But more importantly, it was those blue-eyes that confirmed her suspicion. They were no longer searching for hers.

Discovering that the girl was only an imitation, she immediately excused herself from whatever boring person she was entertaining and did what she had to before sneaking out after the brunette beauty. The imitation was able to fool all, but not her.

She knew she was busted when her mother had requested her presence back at the banquet to send the guests off. Her mother was not really upset by her actions but more at not informing her about it. Yuko is not the strictest mum around but definitely not one that you want to mess with though.

As Ai lowered herself down into the water, she let out yet another sigh. It felt so good to soak after a tiring day.

As she settled down into a more comfortable position, her thoughts eventually drifted to a certain cheeky girl. She snorted at the thought and finally gave ways to the smile that had been tugging on her lips ever since the girl left her back at the pavilion.

Ai had to admit that she did take a liking to that mischievous pair of bluish-purple eyes the moment she entered the grand hall. It was as if she was drowning in those eyes. Surprisingly, it was the first thing she noticed about the girl before she took an interest on her aura.

Throughout the banquet, she was highly aware of Risa’s quick looks and sometime, stares. Of course she herself had been doing the same thing, if not how could she had caught and get caught by the girl so many times.

In the end, she was still unable to find the answers to Risa’s odd aura. But that, is nothing compared to the now, ever growing bigger imagery question mark on Ai’s head. It was the control the girl had over her. Usually Ai’s pride would not allow her, moreover to be embarrassed by. Besides, with her power, no one really did dare to mess with her. But Risa just seems to throw every last bit of it she have out of the window and probably been rolled over by a truck as well, but strangely, the thought of that did not bother her as much. They both knew she could easily stopped Risa from cornering her, but she just did not have the heart to or rather, she secretly did not wish to.

A soft whining broke her thoughts on the half-elven girl.

“It’s okay Nana. It’s not your fault. Come here” Ai giggled at her still sad looking kitten as she holds her in front of her face and kissed her lightly.

Pulling back, she placed the golden-eyed feline onto her chest, stroking her soft fur until she purrs.

Leaning back against the edge, she looked up into the moonless sky and smiled. The darkness seems to have coaxed out the more shy stars and further enhance those that are usually there, magnificently decorating the dark night sky like thousands of tiny shimmering dust. Beautiful as it may be but nothing like graceful demonstration of power by a certain show-off.

Simple as it may seem, but such refined display actually requires a great deal of power to create, especially one with sure capacity and details. Not only were the petals visually defined, it smelt perfect and felt exactly like the real thing. Up until here, it is a common example of a perfect illusion but what the brunette girl had done was way beyond that. The trail of petals left behind by the girl was even timed to dispel. As Ai walks passed each and every of the petals, it would slowly disintegrate into pink dusts to circle up around her before hovering high up above. Up until when she finally past the last petal, the mass of glittering dust shattered and fell like tiny shimmering star all around her before vanishing into the thin air. To this extend, you can hardly even call this a display of power but an artistic illustration of precision and control.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere down the west wing, in a private hot spring, a certain brunette girl sneezed. Rubbing her nose, she felt the body against her stirred. Straddled on her lap was her slumbering semi-human pup with her head nestled on her shoulder. Looking down affectionately, she tightens her hold and gently rubbed her forehead to soothe the frown that was forming with her thumb. Almost immediately, her pup snuggled even closer to her and falls yet again into deep slumber but not before subconsciously licking her a little.

Anyone can see that she dotes on her puppy greatly. Even after being together for such a long time, her random pup still never fails to amaze her. Looking at the trail of clothes from her room to the pool, she chuckled softly. Her pup was clearly exhausted when she got back. Nevertheless, upon finding her in the hot spring, undressed her way to the pool before diving straight into the water to her and falling asleep almost instantly on her lap. All done in a minute with not even a word exchanged. Risa knew that her pup loves to be close to her but a bed would have definitely been a more ideal choice when she is this wore out. Leaning back a little, she allows her pup to lean all her weight on her into a more comfortable position. Smiling adoringly, Risa kissed her lightly on the head and settles on stroking her softly on the back.

Gradually, her thoughts shifted to a certain raven beauty and smirked. The goofy smile she had on had already toned down to a slight smile when she got back. But once in awhile, just like now, she would still be amazed by the image of Ai’s stunned face whenever it comes back into her brain.

When she moved back enough to see Ai’s face, it was priceless. Ai was still almost in a daze when she left.

Speaking which, she wondered what the girl thinks about her spectacular exit. Her nose had already started to itch a little from the Sakura’s pollen. Although it was only an illusion, but since it was a memory induced spell, putting it in layman’s terms it means that the spell is actually a replication of the caster’s memory on what she had seen, smelt and felt at the moment, then using that memory as a template to recreate the scene all over again, hence it still affects her like the real thing.

Risa, smirked again but this time, at how stupid she was back there at the pavilion. She was actually JEALOUS of herself, but did not regret her reckless move on the princess though. She was sure if Ai did not want to, no one could force her and yet, Ai allowed her to.

Looking up into the cloudless darkness, she was mused by the amount of stars that have littered the sky. Independently, insignificant it may be, but together in this glittering mass, the stars seem to be able to radiate its light brighter and further, softly illuminating the intimidating darkness.

Risa then, started searching for the star with the most brilliant shine. With so much selection, it took her awhile to finally settle on one before closing her eyes.

“Star light, star bright. I wish I may, I wish I might… I wish the sweetest dream for them both tonight.”

With that she opened her eyes and kissed her pup lovingly on the head before gazing at the single lucky star, thinking of the other receiver of the wish.

“So much power yet submissive… Only me? My Princess?” 

The thought actually brought a shiver to her body. “Hmm...My Princess…My Love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am i that easy to figure out? XD you guys probably already got the right guess of my character from the start..  :P

« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 07:26:45 PM by amEthystx »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Esmerelda [ Esmerelda's Night - Chapter 5 (04/12) ]
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 10:05:52 AM »
that was fun  :lol:

A really interesting chapter with GakiKame

keep it up
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 10:28:06 AM »
*refuses to believe GakiKame is romantic in any way, shape, or form* Awww, Risa rabus her puppy dog/turtle. Eri is such a good pet.

Is that going to cause trouble for Takagaki later?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 01:09:47 PM »
But more importantly, it was those blue-eyes that confirmed her suspicion. They were no longer searching for hers.

Disappointed.?.  :D

Ai had to admit that she did take a liking to that mischievous pair of bluish-purple eyes the moment she entered the grand hall. It was as if she was drowning in those eyes. Surprisingly, it was the first thing she noticed about the girl before she took an interest on her aura.

Yay! It's not the power but the possessor  :wriggly:

They both knew she could easily stopped Risa from cornering her, but she just did not have the heart to or rather, she secretly did not wish to.

:nya:

you can hardly even call this a display of power but an artistic illustration of precision and control.

That's very badass  :rockon:

“It’s okay Nana. It’s not your fault. Come here”

Reina

Somewhere down the west wing, in a private hot spring, a certain burette girl sneezed.

They're still connected  :lol:

upon finding her in the hot spring, undressed her way to the pool before diving straight into the water to her and falling asleep almost instantly on her lap. All done in a minute with not even a word exchanged.

:wub: and  :twisted: and  :drool:     :grin:

“Star light, star bright. I wish I may, I wish I might… I wish the sweetest dream for them both tonight.”

Yay! wish for two

“Hmm...My Princess…My Love”

Nice way to end the chapter

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 07:31:04 PM »
Yeah, sorry I'm a late reader  :nervous

You know..when you say Kiyohime..then i thought of the octopus..then Eri.. I was like.. OMG... Doggy is still cuter..Even though i did got something as a pet for Ai-chan too  :P
Eri as original Kiyohime would've been......scary LOL
I was wondering at first if Eri was really Duran, then will Ai get Kiyohime? Thank god she didn't!

- "It's Shizuru, Na-tsu-ki"  <-- Original for this part.. Its definitely screaming ShizNat-ness
-The answer was..you should already know.. "I'm not cute!!" LOL
LOL You're making me miss reading ShizNat fanfics

Yuko is not the strictest mum around but definitely not one that you want to mess with though.
Definitely!

Nana's been watching Eri in chap 3 (wasn't she?), so um.....
Eri = dog
Nana = cat
dog+cat = fight?

If the golden eye feline/Nana is who I think they are, then I hope not. Let there be love between between cat and dog in this universe instead!  :on lol:

Anyway cute chapter! :thumbsup

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2009, 02:49:44 PM »
Nana? Are we talking about a certain 07 here? :monk gboy:

*refuses to believe GakiKame is romantic in any way, shape, or form*
Ditto here. No GakiKame :mon scare: or ReinAi :mon fire: right? This is purely TakaGaki/TanaKame right? Right? :mon misch:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2009, 05:32:19 AM »
I plucked my wisdom tooth yesterday......  :fainted:

Yikes!! Did it hurt? Did it? I remember something someone said to me about wisdom teeth. "You have no wisdom but have wisdom teeth?" Poor Hammy, been treated unkindly by a fellow MM fan :(  

@lil_ham: Hello there!  :D Oh dear.. what exams you have? hmmm.. this time of the year......... Polytechnic?

Bubuuuu~! Chigau. Wanna guess again?

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz104/amethystosx/shizuru2.jpg <- Any bells ringing? XD

Ahh yes! I remember her! I quite liked her :)

Aya just fits into the character well.. she is a rather graceful girl in H!P~ not that other are not >.< but you know.. the air around her is different.. oh wait.. is it only me or what? XD

I think so too! Aya has always felt like a more elegant and mature character.

U sure you didn't peek?! :P More cutey Doggy Eri is on the way~! I'm tempted to name my future dog Eri already =X

I didn't! I'm a good reader ;) I've gone through this myself before. Anko, Mame, NiiNii etc. I won't call my dog Gaki though. What if people thought I was scolding them when I was actually calling for the pup? XD

This is Ai for sure! -> y is that so?? LOL

I dunno. It's a gut feeling. Maybe you could interview my gut :P

So basically.. this is a kind of memory induced spell.. It will replicate what the caster had seen, smelt and felt at the moment of the memory and recreate the scene all over again..Even though those Sakura petals are illusions, but they would have just feel like a real one..And when the spell wears off.. those petals would just fade away..So in this case.. i guess i had Risa to set the spell to last until Ai left the place..

Hmmm, you know what, this image made me recall SakuraGumi's Ame Hare Nochi Suki PV. They had the falling petals effect didn't they?

Could I ask you a question? Why do you always end with :mon bat:?

C5

Ai must really have stared at Risa to be able to tell the one who reappeared wasn't the real Risa.

I'm certain the kitty is Reina. Let's say this ends with TakaGaki and TanaKamei. But the question is, will there be a TakaGakiKamei and ReinaAiRisa triangle in the process :?

Wow, TakaGaki sure are similar. They even thought of taking a soak at the same time :D

Somewhere down the west wing, in a private hot spring, a certain burette girl sneezed. Rubbing her nose, she felt the body against her stirred. Straddled on her lap was her slumbering semi-human pup with her head nestled on her shoulder. Looking down affectionately, she tightens her hold and gently rubbed her forehead to soothe the frown that was forming with her thumb. Almost immediately, her pup snuggled even closer to her and falls yet again into deep slumber but not before subconsciously licking her a little.

Anyone can see that she dotes on her puppy greatly. Even after being together for such a long time, her random pup still never fails to amaze her. Looking at the trail of clothes from her room to the pool, she chuckled softly. Her pup was clearly exhausted when she got back. Nevertheless, upon finding her in the hot spring, undressed her way to the pool before diving straight into the water to her and falling asleep almost instantly on her lap. All done in a minute with not even a word exchanged. Risa knew that her pup loves to be close to her but a bed would have definitely been a more ideal choice when she is this wore out. Leaning back a little, she allows her pup to lean all her weight on her into a more comfortable position. Smiling adoringly, Risa kissed her lightly on the head and settles on stroking her softly on the back.

Although this isn't gonna be a KameMame fic *sigh* I'm still thankful for the interaction between them. This paragraph is too cute to not be quoted :wub:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 05:36:17 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2009, 05:58:55 AM »
Random Information:

This make my day~ It's an old video...but... It's a good remedy for Monday Blues LOL~

Touch My Body (Tuts My Barreh) / Karaoke Fail (English subtitles)

oYeEeEeeEeEeeEeEeeEeEe~

If there's camel up the hill~

Let's Gong Li with me~

:mon roll::mon dance: :mon roll:

@kurosawa87: I had fun writing the chapter too~ Haha.. Eri's part gave me a terrible headache but i manage to pull through~ LOL~

@ GreenTea Plant: <- Blames it on hammy~ LOL
*refuses to believe GakiKame is romantic in any way, shape, or form*
- :frustrated: <- you~ But.......Ain't they cute? *Bright smile* The answer will come shortly~ :P

@kRisZ:
Yay! It's not the power but the possessor

:wriggly: The power just adds more to the badass-ness~ haha.. Like what they say... Girls like bad... girls~? LOL~

That's very badass  :rockon:
- I love that paragraph too.. killed some of my brain cells though.. but it's worth it~  :P

- I still do this sometime~ LOL~

Nice way to end the chapter

- I love it too... XD

@pretend_2besome1:
Yeah, sorry I'm a late reader
- Late then never~ Thanks! :D

Eri as original Kiyohime would've been......scary LOL
I was wondering at first if Eri was really Duran, then will Ai get Kiyohime? Thank god she didn't!
- Got me laughing.. LOL~ now the octopus keep coming into my brain.. Oh dear.. 

Nana's been watching Eri in chap 3
- Yup~ she was.. *Sly smile~* *Whistle whistle*

@Mum~: What 07 who 07? Sounds very familiar... Is it Miki?? From Gatas izzit? I KNOW I HEARD IT SOMEWHERE BEFORE~~ :frustrated:

This is purely TakaGaki/TanaKame right? Right?
:mon scare: :mon scare: :mon scare: *Whistle whistle* Ain't that monkey cute?

@lil_hamz:
Poor Hammy~ :monk gboy:  hmmmmm~ let me guess.... then i guess this time of the year, there is only left with private schools~ LOL

"You have no wisdom but have wisdom teeth?"
- Who said that? Hulk? Oh.. anyway.. Hulk is Estrea~ =X

What if people thought I was scolding them when I was actually calling for the pup?
- Unless you are going to live in Japan.. If somewhere else... then maybe you can use that as an excuse to scold some unaware innocent passer-by  :P

SakuraGumi's Ame Hare Nochi Suki PV
- Oh~ i just Google it~ Very pretty Sakura falling effects they have~~

Although this isn't gonna be a KameMame fic *sigh* I'm still thankful for the interaction between them. This paragraph is too cute to not be quoted :wub:
- LOL~ thank you for quoting the whole paragraph~ I love this part too~ Regarding the triangles...... *Whistle whistle*

AND finally!

:mon bat: <- Don't everyone just think that this is cute? LOL~ *Give very very innocent look :mon cute:*

p.s: I think the next comment will get the next page..i was hoping to get it *sob*

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 11:24:09 AM »
p.s: I think the next comment will get the next page..i was hoping to get it *sob*

:P .  I didn't get page 3 damn  XD

Thanks for sharing that vid, the sub was purely WIN  :on lol:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2009, 03:43:34 PM »
EDIT: DAMN~ I thought for sure i'm going to get the 3rd page! LOL~

EDIT 2: Hey People~ I did a little editing to the story.. just a minor one..cause i thought the original one was a little misleading..~

IF you can read it before.. the correction is below~ IF NOT~ then it's as usual..~

@All Readers: I would say this might be the cutest chapter i ever wrote(for now).. LOL~ Enjoy!  :wub:

@kRisZ:
Thanks for sharing that vid, the sub was purely WIN

-  :mon roll: Rape me in my thigh  :mon roll: LOL~ i always laugh at this part

@The rest of the comments~ Look up~  XD

Things to note:

Materializing of Weapons: Usually, Risa and others don't carry their weapons around. Hence, when needed, the weapon will just form or as i stated, materialize. <- Yes..no doubt.. came from Mai Hime.. LOL~

Chapter 6
The Chase

Risa woke up earlier than she uses to back at home. Some people just tend to rest lesser when they are not in their own bed. Hence, she took a morning walk in the garden rather than lazing in bed since it is unlikely for her to fall asleep again. Last night, she got Eri to bed but not before drying her up. Doing it as gently as possible, her pup was unconscious all the while. Not even bothering to put on any clothes, she joined her pup on the bed. Seriously, why bother anyway.

She walked aimlessly around the royal garden, stopping as and when an exotic plant or statues catches her attention. Most of the statues were of magical creatures like fairies, nymphs, dwarfs and of course elves which Risa suspects might be of the royals from the robes they wore. But what really caught her eyes surprising was no big, complex and fanciful-posing looking carvings but an outstandingly small, simple, graceful and… cute statue.

It was a little elven girl. In her hand was a lowered half drawn bow as if she was getting ready to raise it up for a full draw. What was really adorable about this statue was the slight frown on the girl face despite, which Risa thought, was a confidence pose. Leaning closer, she spotted an almost unnoticeable kitten hiding behind the girl’s leg. If she had not close in to take a look, she could have missed it easily.

She continued walking around the garden and unknowingly, wondered back to the same pavilion. She smiled as she recalls the previous night event and giggled a little as those red pointed ears came into her mind again.

Moving into the pavilion, she took the same seat as she had yesterday and closed her eyes, feeling the slight wind and enjoying the morning sun on her.

Her grandfather had told her that he would be busy with work for the whole day but not before telling her that she was busted for what she did yesterday at the banquet. The old man just wanted to tell her that he had found out. It was a pride and ego thing. She was sure her grandfather would have or had done the same thing back in his younger days. He even commented on how she could perfect it. Ouch.

Her eyes immediately snapped opened when she heard a rustling sound from the bushes nearby. Staring intensively at it, she was even ready to materialize her katana as rustling sound got louder and nearer.

Risa almost burst out laughing when she saw her “invaders”. It was Eri. She was whining and had her tail between her legs. Following closely behind was a ferocious… tiny…black feline. Eri was already not in the room when she woke up this morning. So there she is, must have been exploring her new playground before she encountered the enraged kitten.

Spotting her master, the puppy immediately dashed towards her, barking for help. Risa could only laugh at how desperate Eri was as she jumps into her arms and tried to squeeze in between the spaces underneath her arm to get behind her. Seeing the pursuer still charging in full speed, Risa snapped her fingers.

The next sound was a soft bang.

After a moment of silent, it was followed by loud sliding sound.

With that, the unique orchestra ended with a hysterical laughter.

Risa was already holding her tummy as the kitten slowly slips down the glass wall she had cast infront of her. The poor kitten was too engrossed to notice it at all.

A few minute passed and the unfortunate kitten was still lying there motionless on the ground. Recovering from her hectic chase, Eri now looked worryingly at the still kitten and whined a little. She barked a few times to test the water before hopping down from Risa’s lap to check the kitten out.

Risa watched delightfully as Eri slowly made its way to the kitten. First, lifting her paws and tapped the lifeless kitten cautiously from afar. Not getting a reaction, Eri walks up close to the feline. She started by sniffing her and eventually settles on licking the kitten’s injured nose.

Silently observing this exchange, Risa look pleased at how benevolent her pup is, but sometimes, to her opinion, up to the point of idiotic. The kitten was just only hunting her down like a hungry tigress a moment ago and here she is, risking her “life”, looking out for the hunter. Well, since it was Eri, who can blame her. She would just have to keep an extra eye on her pup’s well being then.

As the kitten slowly starts to regain conscious, she noticed a pair of sliver eyes carefully observing her. It caught her off guard and time seems to freeze as the kitten stares up at the pup. Confused, Eri slanted her head a little. The move snapped the kitten out of the daze and immediate flapped onto her side to stand up, but not before growling at Eri. Knowing better than to upset the cat again, Eri hops back onto Risa’s lap.

“Reina” the kitten turned instantly to the source of gentle voice and spring to her purring softly.

Taking Reina into her arms, Ai apologized “Sorry about that. Reina just have a thing about dogs”

Reina was rubbing her nose with her paw as Ai checks out her kitten’s nose but surprised to find that it was already perfectly healed.

“Eri’s saliva has a sort of healing ability.” Risa answered Ai’s silent question. Even though the Princess was dressed down in her normal white robe, she still looks as gorgeous.

Then without warning, it starts to drizzle lightly. Again.

But instead of raindrops, Ai felt something soft falling all around her. To her astonishment, the raindrops around her had turned into red rose petal and were gently drifting to the ground.

“Hope you like roses”
“Favorite” Ai beamed. Risa could not help but felt this familiar squeeze at her heart when she noticed the shine in those green eyes as they rests on hers for a moment before shifting back to the fine spectacle.

Putting both her hands together, the Princess catches as many of those falling petals before bringing it near her face. The raven girl took a deep breath and smiled sweetly as those light flora scent makes its way into her sense. Satisfied, she bends down to release the handful of petals on her kitten and giggled as Reina tries them shake them off. Standing up, Ai faces the sky and closed her eyes, just taking in the feel of the everlasting pouring petals as they falls all around her.

The whole while, Risa just watched silently as she marked each and every of the Princess’s expressions into her mind.

“I’m taking my daily walk.” Ai said casually as she opens her hand and watches a few petals settles on her palm before scattering them on the ground.

At last, when the emerald finally diverts her attention back on hers, Risa was so enthralled by the current setting and atmosphere that she held an unknowingly breath as she anticipates.

“Wanna join me?”

Relieved as she may be, Risa tried to show no signs of it which of course failed horribly seeing the smirk already on the Princess’s face.

Making a quick recovery, she walked out of the pavilion calmly and steps out into the rain. Of course, the raindrops never got a chance to get her. They turned into violet petals instead.

“Roses are red, violets are blue...” She recited as she moved closer to the Princess

“If this is the last walk, to eternal shall it be.” She finished before bowing slightly like a gentleman, holding her hand out for an invitation. Throughout, Ai just had this grin on her face. When will this person ever stop surprising her?

Once again, that mysterious sweetness makes it way to her, taking over her senses. She could feel her whole body relaxing to it and everything around her seems to have zoomed out. All she knows was that she is so hopelessly drawn into those charming bluish-purple, till the point she could no longer turn away from them. Slowly, she realized those charismatic orbs were closing in.

“Why do you always do that?” Ai asked as she leans slightly backwards before the lip caught hers.

“And why do you always do that?” Risa challenged

“Wrong answer” Ai smirked as she grabbed Risa’s hand and practically dragging her off.

Damn

Risa spent the rest of the day with Ai as she showed her around the royal garden. Anyone that might have chance upon them would definitely think that they were seeing things. The magnitude of the setting was just too breath-taking, till the point of ridiculous. With the everlastingly falling petals, those two were like a pair of mystical character that had walked straight out from a “happily ever after” fairytale.

Ai was no ice princess at all. It’s not easy figuring out why people have that misconception. Ai does not talk much but certainly will reply if someone tries to strike a conversion with her. But the lengths of those replies were always kept minimal or sometime one that you would not even understand. You just have to keep prompting her and she will be slowly starts to hold a normal conversation with you. Moreover, she always has this straight face which looks a little intimidating whenever she is idling.

It was late noon when Risa retreated to her room after Ai has to attend to some matters.

“Why did they even call it a garden? It is so huge that there is even a freaking waterfall in it.” She murmured. Not that she did not like it and on top of that, Ai was the one showing her around, but really, they need to rename that place.

The day finally took its toll on Risa’s body. She once again found herself on the bed as she recalls the day’s event. It was endearing to see that Eri is making new friend. It looks like it though. Occasionally, her brave pup would poke the kitten with her paw and runs back to her. Reina, of course growled at her at first but as the poking get more frequent, she just ignores it. At least…she was not chasing the white fur ball around anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wants the Puppy now!  :mon beam:

:gmon nya:

Sorry about the OLD pick up line.... referring to the roses are red and stuff... LOL~ cause it just fits in~

CORRECTIONS:

Slowly, she realized those charismatic orbs were closing in.
- Original was -> Slowly, the distant between hers and those charismatic orbs were closing in.

-> Only Risa was leaning in..~ the original sounds like Ai was leaning in too.. LOL~

“Why do you always do that?” Ai asked as she leans slightly backwards before the lip caught hers.
-> Original "Why do you always do that?” Ai asked as she leans slightly backwards

HENCE~ NO KISS HAVE OCCURRED!

Sorry for the misleading information if i had~ LOL~

« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:52:33 AM by amEthystx »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Re: Esmerelda [ The Chase - Chapter 6 (08/12) ]
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 05:11:56 PM »
:imdead: Out of cuteness!! That's my reaction after reading this chapter.

Yes..no doubt.. came from Mai Hime..
LOL! You already answer even before I asked.

Eri the dog was chased by Reina the kitten?? Too Hilarious! :hiakhiakhiak:

THANK YOU!! you've made me really happy with all that TanaKamei scene! :nya:  :luvluv1: :mon lovelaff: :farofflook:

“Sorry about that. Reina just have a thing about dogs”
Couldn't blame Reina on that one, Eri is just too cute to be ignored! :inlove:

Oh, and what surprises me is that TakaGaki was reversed this time. It's like you're combining both the shy (tsundere?) and charming/dashing Natsuki into one Ai! And I love it!  :wub:

I hope there'll be more TanaKamei in the future!  :mon prayer:

Edit: Damn, I didn't get the 3rd page either!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 05:15:44 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 08:33:50 PM »
that was cute and funny :lol:

Rubbing the nose  :wub:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 09:52:58 PM »
I laughed so hard at the image of Reina sliding down a pane of glass. Takagaki=so cute, but Tanakamei= :imdead:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2009, 11:46:19 AM »
Hey People~ I did a little editing to the story.. just a minor one..cause i thought the original one was a little misleading..~

EDITED:
Slowly, she realized those charismatic orbs were closing in.

- Original was -> Slowly, the distant between hers and those charismatic orbs were closing in.

-> Only Risa was leaning in..~ the original sounds like Ai was leaning in too.. LOL~

-> Original "Why do you always do that?” Ai asked as she leans slightly backwards

HENCE~ NO KISS HAVE OCCURRED! :P

Sorry for the misleading information if i had~ LOL~

@pretend_2besome1:
Oh, and what surprises me is that TakaGaki was reversed this time. It's like you're combining both the shy (tsundere?) and charming/dashing Natsuki into one Ai! And I love it!
-> I guess you thought Ai-chan lean in?? LOL~ SORRY!  XD

Couldn't blame Reina on that one, Eri is just too cute to be ignored!
- Reina actually don't really like dogs~ I guess.. there was once they said in Haromoni@ she was bad with dogs~ LOL~

@ Happy TREE

I laughed so hard at the image of Reina sliding down a pane of glass

I myself was laughing when i decided to write it out.. LOL~

@Kuro

Rubbing the nose   :wub:
   :wub: :wub:

Since i posting so i just thought i would just reply the comment first..haha

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Re: Esmerelda [ The Chase - Chapter 6 (08/12) *EDITED* ]
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2009, 12:20:41 PM »
I guess you thought Ai-chan lean in?? LOL~ SORRY!
No, no. What I meant is that ShizNat fanfics usually have two typical Natsuki characters, one that is blush easily and keep being teased by Shizuru and the other who is dashing prince charming like.

Edit:
- “Wanna join me?”
Relieved as she may be, Risa tried to show no signs of it which of course failed horribly seeing the smirk already on the Princess’s face.
- “If this is the last walk, to eternal shall it be.” She finished before bowing slightly like a gentleman, holding her hand out for an invitation. Throughout, Ai just had this grin on her face. When will this person ever stop surprising her?
Those lead me to see think that this Ai-chan was a combination of both Natsukis. And also that's why I thought TakaGaki is reversed in this chapter, Ai can also play the game.

Am I wrong or confusing you?  XD
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 12:43:06 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2009, 12:21:41 PM »
One word for this chap: KAWAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
 :luvluv1:

Yeah TakaGaki was pure fluff and cute to read (with Gaki living up to her name et al) but TanaKame was indescribeably cute. Seriously a kitty chasing a pup?! XD And the shy pup trying to befriend that kitty? XD You are so paying for my dentist visits if I overdosed on all the sweetness :lol:

Heehee the roses poem is a little old school and slightly corny but since you're the author and this is such a cute chapter, who cares :lol:

p.s. Gasp! How can you not know who 07 is?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 12:28:02 PM by badsaints »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2009, 07:05:07 PM »
barking for help

:lol:

Risa was already holding her tummy as the kitten slowly slips down the glass wall she had cast infront of her. The poor kitten was too engrossed to notice it at all.

Oh boy, battle of the masters is inevitable

settles on licking the kitten’s injured nose.

:nya:

“And why do you always do that?” Risa challenged

“Wrong answer” Ai smirked as she grabbed Risa’s hand and practically dragging her off.

:wriggly:  :luvluv2:  :mon fyeah:

Occasionally, her brave pup would poke the kitten with her paw and runs back to her. Reina, of course growled at her at first but as the poking get more frequent, she just ignores it.

:nya:  :nya:  :nya:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miki Fujimoto - Okitegami