JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Nannimo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU

Author Topic: Because of You : Breaking the silence [Chapter 25 (completed) + Credits - 18/05]  (Read 33460 times)

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
Re: Because of You : Breaking the silence [Chapter 12 - 23/4]
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2011, 05:31:31 AM »
Oh gosh, a glaring Ai-chan!! :shocked Don't leave me/us hanging at the TakaGaki scene! :cry:

Nakazawa-san is awesome. :twothumbs

A person who Ai-chan can trust more than just out of respect has to be Risa, right? :D I'm not sure if Eri can get through to her.. ;) It's TakaGaki love. :heart:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2011, 08:00:14 AM »
it definitely be a tougher job for Eri now..Aichan dont seem to wanna let Eri know what going on with her personal life at all..but Eri saw a more worst state of Aichan..

and Aichan misunderstand Gakisan too..and when Aichan start to trust Gakisan more, till the time she realise Gakisan is the one her parents choose afterall and leaving her behind, it will break Aichan up more imo..

nice chp..next chp pls!  :lol: XD
and next chp is a nice chp? TakaGaki? XD  :deco:

Offline Tchips

• Moshi moshi Kame yo. Kame-san yo.
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2011, 10:14:44 AM »
Sorry for not commenting since last time, but the chapter just made me depressed day after day and so I had no will to post anything... :mon POd:
But I really liked it! Eri and Risa are adjusting to Ai's feelings, thinking hard to find a way to reach for Ai-chan. Ai-chan is all closed up because talking about her parents will only  make her suffer more... Really good plot :bow:

So... next chapter... Risa will sing THAT song right? right? And Ai-chan will listen to it and then it will be like that :mon uggh: :mon huh: :mon hanky:  :mon waterworks: :mon runcry: :mon whimper: :monk gboy:
(just wanted to make a monkey attack ^^)

Breaking them is a crime!

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2011, 12:01:13 AM »
Hihihi~~ Here comes chapter 13 and came out exceptionally long -.-. Was debating with myself whether should i cut it into two chapters . . . .but . . Hahah. It's the best to leave it as it was. So yeah. . . .

I'm running late for something (as i woke up later than expected) So. . . .:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Chapter 13 - The Heart of the Silent]

"Risa! Aren't you excited?! The final competition is just 2 days way!!" Eri squeaked excitedly.

And all Eri got for reply was a monotonous agreement.

The pair of best friend was lying on Eri's bed, preparing to a night worth talk together that night as Risa would need to check into the hotel arranged by the TV station the day before the final competition.

"What happened to you, Risa? You don’t sound excited at all." Eri complained. "You are going to achieve your dreams, have you realised that?"

And all Eri got again was the same reply.

"Why are you not excited then, Risa?" Using another form to tackle the problem, Eri asked again.

"Hmm hmm. Who said I am not excited. I am excited for the competition." Risa finally spoke up.

"But you don’t sound like you are excited at all! What's up with that monotonous replies you had been giving me? " Eri continued. "Don't tell me that you are nervous . . . Like I would believe in that."

"Nee, Eri, if I'd won the competition, what would that mean?"

"Isn't being a singer what you dreamt of, Risa. Isn't that the reason why you ran away from home? Isn't that the reason you appear in front of my house in the middle of the night, just to irritate my life?" Eri answered, and ended with a joke in the end, hoping that Risa would be cheered up a little.

"Yes. It is my dream to become a singer. . ." Risa reflected.

"Then isn't that enough? It's your dream. stop thinking too much nah, Risa-chan."

'But . . . so what if my dream is fulfil when she's still not talking to me. '

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone, please gather over here!" The producer of the show called out in the studio. "The next rehearsal will the last rehearsal before the competition tomorrow. We will not be giving any studio rehearsals before the actual competition tomorrow, so do cherish this last rehearsal to pick up any enquires any of you had, is that clear?"

"Hai!" All of the contestants responded in unison.

"Alright, now I will announce the sequence of appearance for the final competition. Number 1, Kusumi Koharu-san."

"Hai!" Upon the mention of her name, Koharu raised her hand and shouted to acknowledge her presence.

"Number 10, Niigaki Risa. You are going last for the competition."

"Eh?" Risa first responded as she snapped out of the daze. "Hai! Wakarimashita." Risa continued. 'Why am I going in last?'

"Alright, each and every of you are sure which sequence are you all singing, right?" The producer continued asking.

"Hai!"

"Get ready, Number 1" The producer called out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niigaki-san!" Hiroki called out as Risa prepared to leave the studio and head back to the hotel that had checked in in the morning.

Turning herself around to face Hiroki, Risa responded, "Yes, Hiroki-san?"

"Your voice isn't coming out today. Are you alright?" Hiroki concerned.

"Ah, perhaps my vocal chords were not warmed up yet. Sorry for worrying about that, Hiroki-san." Risa suggested a reason for her down standard performance at the final rehearsal moments ago, though deep within herself, she knew what was the actual reason for that.

"Then, make sure they are warmed up before the competition tomorrow. You have the qualities to win. Don't lose it to yourself."

"Hai. Wakarimashita." Risa nodded her head at the advice given by the vocal coach. "Otsukaresamadeshita."

Back alone in the hotel room, Risa laid on her back on the soft comfy bed, with her eyes fixed on the pearl white ceiling of the room. 'I wanna to see Ai-san. . .' Turning over, she stared at the ticket and backstage pass that were placed on the  bedside table.  'I want her to come and watch me live . . . I won't be able to sing that song without her being on site. It would means nothing to me if she continues to stay away from me. Even if I win. it would still meant nothing. . . '

Having her mind decided, Risa got up from the bed, grabbed the tickets from the table, her sweater from the back of the door, the key card and ran of the room, towards, the lobby and out of the hotel.

'Finally, the final contract is done.' Ai thought as she walked down the lonely busy street of Tokyo. It was already 8 pm in the night, but yet, the street was still filled with people, each of them being into their own whole - Couples who walked in pairs together, married personnel rushing down the streets back home to join their family at the table, single man and women, like Ai, who had just finish their worth of overtime at work. 'Tomorrow is the competition already. . . and Iida-san had asked me to go with her to be on site, to wait for the results of the competition . . .'

'Takahashi-san, would you accompany me down to the studio tomorrow for the competition? I know it's a weekend and it's not a working day, but if you are free, I would like you to be there.' Kaori asked as Ai stood before her work table, with the completed contract in her hand.

'I still don’t know how to act around her. The further I am away from her, the more I want to see her. Yet when she's around, I can't help but to remember how she had walked out like they did, and the more I want to get away from her. So, what on earth do you want, Ai!' Ai reflected in her mind, and thought back her answer to Kaori's question.

{Sorry Iida-san, I don't feel like going. You can ask Himadase-san you go with you. I think he is very interested in this project the company is investing in.}

"If that's so, I will not force you to do so, Takahashi-san. Thank you for staying back till so late to finish up with the last minute amendments. I'm so sorry for keeping you back today." Kaori continued, while packing her stuffs into her handbag. "Do you need a ride home or anything? It's so late at night already, and I don't think it's safe to have you to return home alone by yourself."

Ai shook her head, giving her one of best smiles, indicating that she was fine to be left alone.

"You sure? I won't mind sending you back, Takahashi-san." Kaori insisted.

Picking up the paper from the table, Ai wrote {It's alright Iida-san. I can get back by myself. I don't live very far away. You should just head straight back home. Your family is waiting for you.}

"If that's the case, I will see you at work on Monday then." Kaori finished off.

And Ai nodded her head in response.

Snapping back from the memory that had just happened not too long ago, Ai realised that the street is no longer as busy as it was few minutes ago. 'Ah. this is better . . . At least there's not so many people on the street. . . I could walk with slightly more ease as compared to just now.' Ai thought.

Tilting her head upwards, Ai glance at the sky through the tall infrastructure of the city, hoping to note any stars in the sky. 'I guess you can't see the stars in the city after all . . . '

'Would she be still at her workplace at such a time?' Risa thought doubtfully as she closed in to the building where Ai work. 'I will just need to try my luck then.'  Risa encouraged herself as she continued to jog slowly down the street of Tokyo.

'Is that Ai-san?' Risa questioned in her mind as she saw a familiar back stopping in the middle of the walkway and had her attention adverted to the sky up above. Decided to trust her instincts, Risa shouted out, "Ai-san."

And Ai had turned at the familiar call. Recognising the voice that had just called her, Ai frowned. She began to pick up her speed in walking, after sensing the attempt to close the distance between them by Risa.

"Ai-san" Risa called out again but Ai had showed no signs of slowing down.

"Takahashi Ai!" Risa screamed, successfully getting the attention of the minute people walking down the street. And that too, had finally stop Ai in her tracks. 'Finally.' Risa thought as she tried to closed that distance.

However, at this point of time, Ai turned around and signed a stop sign to Risa. And Risa stopped. (What is it again, Niigaki-san?) Ai signed desperately, hoping that Risa will stop moving closer to her and keep popping up in her life.

"I know this was late and probably useless now, but I am really sorry about that day. I really didn't meant to do that. I just. . . " Risa tried to explain, but words just can't come out from her mouth.

(Don't even bother about that, Niigaki-san. You don't step on someone's foot and walk away, only to come back 3 days later to say sorry. Things don't work this way.) Ai signed, with tears threatening to fall from her face.

"What if - what if that day, I told you, I like you, what would you do?" Risa, mustering all of the courage that she needs, clutching the tickets tightly in her hands and asked.

(Don't say things that are not going to happen.) Ai signed. (I'm not here for you to fool around, please, Niigaki-san)

(Then I will not say it. If this the way you would want a conversation to continue, I will do it this way. If this the way of life you have, I will live it together with you in the same way.) Risa signed back to Ai. And that left Ai surprised. (I like you. This is the fact and the truth and nothing other else. ) Noticing the shocked expression on Ai's face, Risa knew this was not the right conversation to continue with. (Will you be there tomorrow to watch my competition? Please? )

Ai shook her head stubbornly. Tears that were held back had already made their way down her flawless cheek. Using the back of her hand, Ai wiped away the stubborn tears. (I have no intention to go and I will not go) 'She must be kidding when she said she like me. Why would she even like me. A cheerful girl like her, shouldn't have like someone like me. No.'

(I want you to come. I will not speak a word, until I see you tomorrow at the studio. Please, everything I had said today, are all from the bottom of my heart. I won't sing tomorrow, until I see you.) With that, Risa walked towards closer to Ai, despite Ai's request of her staying away, and placed the tickets firmly into Ai's hands. (I really hope to see you tomorrow, Ai-san.) Risa signed, looking seriously into Ai's eyes.

With that, Risa turned back to the direction she came from, and began to walk back to the hotel. 'I'm not gonna to speak. If this is the kind of world you would like to live in, I don't mind living in the silence together with you, Ai-san'

'Mama . . . Don't leave Ai alone . . . Mama . . . say, you will come back for me right?' Little Ai stood at her bedroom door, and watched as she main door of the house closed on her . . . 'Mama . . . '

" I'm . . . I'm sorry for the impulse visitation just now. I guess . . . I shall leave now. Sorry about that, Ai-san." And following that, was the sound of the closed door.

Ai jerked up from her bed. Tears were streaming down her face like the water in the river. 'Can all these please stop . . ' Ai begged silently, wiping away her tears with her shaky hands.  Reaching over to the bedside table, she intended to grab the pack of tranquiliser that were placed there, to stop the shaking of her hands. Then she remembered. 'I had promised Nakazawa-san that I won't abused them.'  With that, she pulled back her hands back to herself.

And as she were doing that, her eyes caught something familiar beside the pills. 'The competition.' Ai remembered as she saw the ticket. Picking them up and placed it before her eyes, Ai thought, 'Should I go? She said . . .'

Risa stood at the lobby reception area of the studio level, waiting for Ai to appear at the studio. The live broadcast will starts in an hour time, and Risa, had yet to find Ai's presence in the place. 'Will she come? I really want her to come. If she's not coming, I won't be participating. I had decided on that.'

"Risa? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the dressing room preparing for the competition?" Eri asked as she stepped out of the elevator and saw Risa standing leaning against the wall, in daze.

Risa did not spoke, but just nodded her head and allowed Eri to drag her back to the dressing.

"How was your day yesterday? Managed to get some sleep or was it a sleepless night due to the excitement?" Eri continued to ask as the both of them were walking side by side.

(It was okay.) Risa signed.

And Eri looked at Risa like she is an alien.

"Why are you signing?" Eri exclaimed, with her eyes shot to its maximum size.

(I -) Risa was interrupted before she could explain why was signing.

"Niigaki-san, please go and have your make up and done, now, immediately." The  floor manager exclaimed, resulting in a flustered Risa running down the halls and back to the dressing room. "And this lady over here, what are you doing over here? I don’t' recognised you as any participants or stuff of this programme. Do you know that this place is strictly out of access to the public unless authorised?" The floor manager continued.

"I - I got my backstage pass. This is considered authorised right?" Eri showed him the pass that were hanging on her neck. "I will make my move now." With that, Eri chased after the disappearing Risa. 'Geez. That person is scary. He's even scarier than my boss . . . '

Ai sat on the bench just a few minute walk away from the TV station. She had been sitting over there for an hour, and had yet to make up her mind. 'Should I go? It's no harm going right? Why did she wants me to be there in the first place?'

'Maybe I shouldn't go.' Ai hesitated as she stood up from the bench. 'But she said if I'm not there, she's not gonna to speak, she's not gonna to sing later.' The other side of her mind countered, causing Ai to sit down back to the seat she was seated previously. 'Are you sure that you can believe in her? She could be just mentioning about it.' Ai made a silent groan as she shook her head. 'So should I go or not go?'

"Risa why are you talking? Why are you signing?" Eri asked as she sat beside Risa at the make-up table. The make-up artist was helping Risa to put on her make, just some final touching up.

"Alright, you're done. " The make-up artist informed.

Risa bowed her head to show her thanks. Eri pulled Risa to face her. "Why are you signing? "

(I've promised, until I see her, I won't speak a word.) Risa signed.

"EH?!" Eri exclaimed, still not getting the idea Risa was trying to put across to her. "Who is that her? And why?"

"Five minutes to live broadcast. Can everyone please gather at the studio?" The floor manager informed.

(Got to go. See you later.) Risa finished, leaving Eri in her own state of confusion. 'EH?! If you are not going to speak a word, how are you going to sing for the competition later, Risa?'

Realising that she was the only one left in the dressing room, Eri hurriedly chased after the group that had left. She remained in the backstage while the contestants are on the stage, receiving final information about the things to follow.

'Why Risa? What had happened again? Could it be Ai-san that she's talking about?'

'Maybe I should not go . . . She's probably kidding with me. . .' Ai decided. Looking at the ticket, she realised. 'Ah, the competition had started. I don't think I could get, even if I had decided to go.' Placing the pass and the ticket back into her handbag, Ai stood up. 'But . . .what if she really meant what she had said yesterday? Ai?'

"Number 4, please get ready. You are next to get on stage." The stage assistance called out.

"Hai!"

"Risa, which number are you?" Eri asked.

(10.) Risa signed as she had her eyes scanning the audience seats from her position at the side of the backstage, hoping to find the girl that she wants to see the most.

"Still not talking, Risa?" When are you intending to stop this?" Eri reprimanded, getting slightly angry. "Didn't you say it's your dream to win this competition and become a singer? Tell me, what are you doing now?"

(I had said before, I'm not gonna to speak a word until she comes. If she's not here, nothing else matters to me anymore. Not anymore.) Risa signed with determination.

"Are you talking about Ai-san?" Eri questioned, with a slightly shaky voice.

Risa nodded her head. (I think I love her. I never had the courage to admit that. I only told her I like her. But right now, all I want is her. All I want is to help her, to heal her, to save her from all these sufferings she had suffered all these years. I want to know her more. I really want to protect her. But. . . ) Tears began to flow when Risa had reached this part. (She's not gonna to let me to do it. I have hurt her unknowingly. She's not here. She's not coming.)

"Risa . . ."

"Why are you crying?" The make-up artist came over and interrupted Eri. "You're ruining your make-up!" With that, the make-up artist dragged Risa further back into the backstage.

'I need to help her. . . '

As Ai began to make her first move away from the bench, the vibrating phone in her bag stopped her.

{Ai-san, are you going to come for Risa's competition? - Eri}

Deciding to be firm on her decision, Ai typed in her answer. {No. I am not. Sorry -Ai}

Almost immediately, Eri replied. {Can you please be here. Risa needs you. She's not speaking a word. Not until you are here, that what she said. Please - Eri}

{Sorry, Eri-san. I don't think I would make any different. I'm sorry. I don't think I would be able to help. - Ai}

{Ai-san, Please. . . - Eri} Eri sent in the same message the fouth time, only to have the same response as the previous three times. 'I'm sorry. . .' Eri read. 'Gosh! The two of them are just as stubborn at times. One is refusing to talk. One is refusing to come. ARGH! And why am I the only one being anxious about the current situation, I wonder.'

A pat on her shoulder brought Eri to her attention.

(What are you doing, Eri?) Risa signed.

"Done with your make up?" Eri asked. 'Still as stubborn, I see.'

Risa nodded her head. 'She's still not here yet.'

"Number 9 is off the stage now. Number 10, be prepared to go on stage in 8 minutes time." The assistance informed.

Looking sadly and defeatedly, Risa turned towards and let out a deep sigh. (I think she's not coming. If she's not coming, there's no meaning for me to sing this song. I gonna to tell the producer I want to drop off.) Risa finally signed. And slowly, she closed herself towards the producer of the programme, deciding to inform the producer about her sudden decision.

"Takahashi-san, why are you here? I thought you said you didn't want to come?" Risa heard a familiar voice said. Turning to face the entrance of studio, Risa saw Kaori, standing beside a out-of-breath Ai. 'She came!'  Joy were leaping out from Risa's heart. "Do you need water?" Kaori continued asking.

Ai shook her head as she allowed her eyes to run across the studio.

"Ai-san!" Eri ran towards Ai.

(Where's Risa-san?) Ai signed, with her trembling hands.

Eri noticed Ai's hands were trembling and she began to worry for Ai. "Are you okay, Ai-san, your hands. . ."

(I'm fine. Where's Risa-san?)

And Eri showed the direction where Risa was.

(You came. I am really happy that you came.) Risa signed, with tears filling her eyes once again.

(BAKA. I'm already here. You've seen me. So speak.)

"I . . . "Risa started but was interrupted by the stage assistance.

"Number 10. You're next. 3 minutes."

"I need to go . . . Please stay . . ."

(I will and please go) Ai signed, still not allowing any emotions to surface on her face.

"Let's go into the audience seats together and watch her, Ai-san" Eri came over and suggested. Ai said nothing, but just nodded her head.

"And now, let's welcome contestant number 10, Niigaki Risa, with a song called Soradokei (Sky watch)"

Risa walked out from the backstage, holding her microphone stand, and walked towards the center of the stage. (This song is for you, Ai-san.)

Looking outside the window, watching the stars
Keep on thinking on the things about you
You too may have realised
that the season had changed quickly

And right now
I'm going to conveyed this unchanged feelings of mine
through this letter

Reaching the chorus of the song, Risa began to let her eyes to fix on Ai's .

Even though this may be a common way of saying
But
This is what I am feeling
Even though I could not express it very well
Happiness
Always be with you

Moving into the second verse, Risa could no longer be bothered by the director's signal to face the camera. She only had her vision set on one person - Ai.

'Is that true? Will happiness be always be with me?' Ai thought sadly in her mind as Risa sang the chorus.

For example
If I am able to fly freely
under this sky of mine
I will be able to fly immediately
to the source of your tears.

Nee
Do you understand that
You are not alone
I will always be by your side

Even though you are surrounded with saddnes
but because of your strong personality
you are always smiling
However I know that
the truth is that your heart is really hurting

By the end of the second chorus, the water works of Ai had already began its work. 'Don't say that please, Risa-san.'

Upon reaching the bridge, Risa could notice that Ai wanted to leave the area, only to end up battling with Eri, who used all her might to keep Ai beside her. 'Thank you, Eri. I owe you a drink. . .'

Will I be the only one to be able to wipe away
the sorrow the you held in your hand
And I really wish that
those invisible scars of yours
will disappear someday

'And this is really my one and only wish, that one day, all the sadness, all the sorrow will disappear . . .Ai-san' Risa thought as she sang.

'Am I really worth of all that, Risa-san. Can I trust with the sorrows, the pain, the scars that were left behind by them into your hands?'

Once again
Even though we do know what tomorrow will bring about
But know that the morning will always be accompanied by it
Why not lets laugh like it's impossible
You are still you after all

Even though this may be a common way of saying
But
This is what I am feeling
Even though I could not express it very well
Happiness
Always be with you

With that, Risa ended her last note. Tears were visible in her eyes. 'I did it. Have you receive the message my heart had been wanting to tell you all these while?

"And now, we will announce the winner of the competition, and she is . . . Number 10, Niigaki Risa!" The announcer announced, and the crowds went into a huge roar of applause.

"Niigaki-san, congratulations "

Risa was being shoved forward by one of the participants. 'I won? Are you kidding me?' Risa thought.

"AHH!!! RISA!!!!!!!!!" Eri screamed and up from her seat, like a little girl, causing the girl beside her to at her with shock. "Ai-san, aren't you excited? Risa WON!" Eri turned around and shook Ai violently. Realising what she was doing, Eri stopped. "Ah. Sorry."

(It's alright) Ai signed, and tried to give a smile to Eri.

"So Niigaki-san, how do you feel about winning this competition?" The host asked.

"I'm very happy. It's like a dream come true for me." Risa answered, while trying to suppress her tears of excitement.

"Is there anyone you would like to thank?" The host continued.

"Yes. First is my best friend, who had all the way, supported me through my nonsense and always be there for me, when I need someone to talk to, someone to irritate with. And the other person, is her." Risa continued, with her eyes fixed on Ai. "Without her, I wouldn't have been truthful to my own feelings. Without her, I would have known how fortunate I am throughout my whole life. Without her, I wouldn't have courage to sing this song today. Thank you, Ai-san" Risa finished.

The camera had zoomed its focus on Ai. Ai realised that she was on the screen, she panicked. Speedily, she stood up from the seat and ran out of the studio.

"Ai-san! Eri shouted. She wanted to chase after Ai, but was blocked by the people sitting beside her.

Realising that Ai had ran out of the studio, Risa dropped the microphone onto the ground, and picked up her speed to chase Ai. "Ai-san!" Risa cried as she ran out of the studio.

"Niigaki-san!" The director was shocked.

"Ai-san!" Risa cried out, panting heavily to catch her breath. 'She surely runs fast.' Risa thought silently in her mind.

Ai had ran out of the TV station and now running on the streets.

"Takahashi Ai" Risa screamed, using the same way to get Ai's attention like the way she did yesterday.

And Ai did stop.

'Finally . I swear, I had never ran this fast in my life.' Risa thought as she quickly closed the distance between them. "Why are you running away?"

(Why are you chasing me?) Ai asked. Her face was covered with sweat and tears. Her hands were shaky and trembling.

"Because you had ran away, that why I'm chasing, Ai-san." Risa replied as she reached out her hands, wanting to wipe away the tears off Ai's face. "Why are you crying?"

Ai squirmed as Risa tried to touch her face. (Nothing.)

Silence filled in, with the two of them, looking at each other in the eye.

"I will say it again, if you are still doubting whether is it from the bottom of my heart, Ai-san." Risa broke the silence, seemingly to understand the uncertainty that was running in Ai's mind through the look in her eye. "I love you, Ai-san" Leaning forward towards Ai, Risa kissed Ai lightly on her cheeks and stayed there for awhile, until she tasted salty tears of Ai.

Pulling herself back, Risa was presented with a tear-stricken Ai, sobbing silently. Not knowing what she should do, Risa embraced Ai into a hug, allowing the slightly shorter girl to lean on her shoulder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it?? :D

Anyway, this would the last of the daily update spree I had the past 13 days :X I needa to stop writing everyday and start catching up on my uni work. But i will still try to write during ever break i take from my work . So. Ja Ne~

Oh YAH! By the way. the song used is Soradokei by Nana Mizuki  XD forgot to mention about that . .. hahaha
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 06:05:48 AM by caiyunki »

Offline aya-chii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Because of You : Breaking the silence [Chapter 13 - 24/4]
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2011, 02:52:10 AM »
you do update very fast O_O
hahaha. that's why my daily visit on H!P fanfics forum is always worth.

yeah finally. ai is such a coward. sometimes i wanna smack her head and turn those screwed thoughts.
don't tell me she gonna run away and hide after that kiss-on-cheek coz i'm still expecting a sweet kiss-on-lips sooner XD

in one chapter (just can't remember which one), i thought of Eri liking Risa. hmmm~
but she's a very good friend, isn't it. i wonder if she really does...

waiting for another chapter (tomorrow). ;)

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2011, 04:05:57 AM »
SORRY. It's not by any intention that it sounds like Kokoro no Uta. :X it just yeah. . . hmmm. . . i had the idea even before i read the story. so  hehe *awkward*
EH? Oh no, it's fine!  I didn't really think it was that similar... I mean, I didn't really think much of it.  Sorry if I made you feel awkward :nervous
Just keep doing what you're doing!  I really like the way you're taking this~  :twothumbs

KYA koharu appearance~  :lol:

and OMG they're together! TakaGaki together!  The song really fit the situation well...   :wub:
and i actually found it REALLY funny when Ai ran out and then Risa ran out, leaving the director behind empty.  :lol:

Okay, yeah, I'm in Lala-land~  :on gay:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2011, 04:18:22 AM »
Gah, I was sitting on the edge of my seat, I really wasn't sure Ai would come to the competition. And even while she was there, Eri had to hold her back from leaving suddenly. XD And Gaki won!! Woohoo! But has she won Ai's heart?

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2011, 08:03:37 AM »
Awww~ How sweet of Gaki. :heart: She would give up the dream she had for almost her whole life for Ai-chan. :shy2:

Stubborn stubborn stubborn! :frustrated:

They're still not getting rid of the formalities. ;)

OMG, YES. FINALLY SOME TAKAGAKI LOVE. :mon inluv: **Huggles** :inlove:

That was a very LOVELY chapter. :bow:

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2011, 10:44:07 AM »
These two are stubborn!!! :smhid
But, at last, finally takagaki :wub:

Offline Bamtai

• Member+
  • I'll do anything for your smile Risa!
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2011, 05:43:40 PM »
Leave it to Gaki to be the romantic who will go to the world's end in order to win Ai's love  :wub:
Looking forward to how their relationship develops  :D

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2011, 05:08:45 AM »
@ aya-chii : Hello! Thank you for commenting . . . to keep updating is the only way to push my self to complete writing this story :) hehehe . . .

@ SarangAi : Hehehe . . . I just kinda felt bad about that . . . but i could say - *ah i shouldn't say that* Nothing nothing . . hahaha Thank you . and say YES to TakaGaki :)

@ rndmnwierd : Yupps Risa won!! Had she won her heart? Read to find out :) heheh

@ kano-chan : Thank you ^.-

@ Shiawase_Honoo : Yupps they are finally together. Took me so long to write until this part. I never thought this story would last so long . . .hmmm

@ Bamtai : Risa is a romantictist . . HAHAHA.

Okay, now i really did not had the intention to update today. But i had actually finished the next chapter, unknowningly inbetween my school work. So i thought, why not :) hehe. Enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Chapter 14 - Close to the Heart]

{Mama, can I sleep with you tonight? Ai is afraid to be alone tonight} Little Ai took the writing board given to her with her into her parents room, and stood beside her mother.

"Yes you can, Ai-chan." The kind mother replied as she carried Ai onto the tall bed, and set Ai beside her own body. "Sweet dreams, my Ai-chan"

Snuggling into her mother's embrace, little Ai had fallen asleep immediately, with a slight smile sneaking its way through her immature face. 'Mama's embrace, it's always felt so warm, so close, so much peace . . . so much comfort. . . so much protection.'

The first light in the morning had shone into the through the uncovered window. ’Bright. . . It's so bright. . . ' Forcing her eyes to open, little Ai realised, she's alone. 'Mama . . . mama . . . Where are you?' Little Ai cried her mind. Frantically, Little Ai tried to get off the bed, wanting to search for her mother, but ended tumbling down the bed with a loud bang.

"Ai-chan?" The familiar women rushed towards her, holding her up to see whether did she injured herself during the fall. "Are you hurt anywhere, Ai-chan?"

Little Ai shook her head, and went forward to hug the women tightly, refusing to let go of her.

Her eyes shot open, snapping herself away from the dream. Tears fell from her eye naturally. 'They had left. . .'

As usual, Ai had been awaken by her blurry childhood memories in her dreams. Unlike the usual, Ai did not get of the bed immediately. Instead, Ai had not made a flinch since she had woke up. Glancing slightly upward at the girl who is sleeping beside her, a warm fuzzy feeling began to run across her face. 'She's sleeping so peacefully. I shouldn't move or do anything. She would be awaken by me.' Ai thought silently in her mind.

Risa snuggled closer to Ai while still her sleep, tightening the hold she had on Ai's waist.

'It felt so nostalgia to be held so tightly in my sleep . . .' Ai thought. 'It just like how . . . she always hold me in my sleep when I was afraid, when I could not sleep. . .'

"I will say it again, if you are still doubting whether is it from the bottom of my heart, Ai-san. I love you, Ai-san "
The voice of Risa rang in her mind. The confessions, leading Ai back to last night . . .

Ai froze as Risa leaned closer towards her. As Risa's soft lips came in contact to her cheek, the tears that she tried to stop moments before began to run down the same way again. 'Is this for real, Risa-san.'

' Will I be the only one to be able to wipe away the sorrow the you held in your hand And I really wish that those invisible scars of yours will disappear someday' The lyrics of the song Risa wrote came running back into Ai's mind. Memories that were buried deep in her mind began surfacing out.

. . .

"She's not a mute! She's just a special child. A special child that needs special attention. The doctor had said that her vocal cord is not damaged. There's no chance that she would be a mute. She's going learn how to talk bit by bits. She needs time. She needs us. Maybe we can move to a new environment."

. . .

"You do not need to work till so late at night, didn’t you? Ai-chan's asking for you for days. What should I tell her?" Her mother argued.

"She's a mute! I can’t accept that."

"She's not honey! The doctors said that Ai-chan can speak! There's nothing wrong with her vocal cords. She's not a mute, do you understand?" Her mother retaliated.

"Still, she hadn't made a cry in her life. I'm can't dear, it's hard to accept her. I do not know how to communicate with her, how to deal with her."

. . .

'Let's go hun. . . '

. . .

'Tick tick tick tick . . .

. . .

"Abe-san, she is weird! Why can't she just open her mouth and talk to us? We are not her minions . . ."

. . .

(Are you trying to insult us? I heard from the teacher that you are not mute! You are just choosing not to talk? Have you ever spare a thought for us?)

. . .

"Ah~ Here comes the mute girl. I wonder why did the principle even agree to have such a person in the school."

. . .

"Ne ne ne ~ Do you know how can you become a genius? Just hang around that dumb girl in the school. Look at Asami-chan! She's one good example!"

. . .

"Takahashi-san, we are very sorry to inform you that your application to our job is unsuccessful. We thank you for applying, but we can't really have you with us. It's going to create a lot of trouble of us . . . "

. . .

Her hands starts to tremble uncontrollably, just like the tears that are flowing down her cheeks. For the first time, she had allowed herself to cry so freely in front of someone. For some reasons, Ai hates to cry. Tears are a form of weakness to her. Being already weak in her mental state, she did not want anyone to know that she was weak. Allowing people to know that she was so venerable inside, was the last thing that she wanted it to happen. But all these will and determination she had all these years, had been broken into , at the appearance of Niigaki Risa.

And as Risa removed her lips from Ai's cheeks, Ai shivered. Pain from the years, unspoken incidents, unknown memories were all written in her tears. As Risa pulled Ai into her embrace, Ai broke into a series of silent sobs, releasing them all into Risa's shoulder.

The sudden bright flash of light startled Ai, causing Ai to pull herself away from Risa's shoulder. 'What was that?'

Swamps of media came surrounding the both of them, and Ai was getting uncomfortable about it. Risa's protective hands wrapped around Ai's shaky ones and gave her a tight squeeze, ensuring Ai that, she was there with her.

"Sorry. Please, no photograph taking!" Risa shouted out firmly, like how she was used to. The media backed off, at the sudden serious tone of Risa. Taking the chance, Risa guided Ai out of the crowd and walked away.

Looking at the hands that were holding onto hers, Ai broke down again. 'Will she always be there to hold me? Will there be one day, where she's tired of this silence, and she would walk out of my life?'

"Ai-san." Risa stopped and called out, as she noticed Ai was staring at their hands while trying to catch with her pace of getting away. "I will never let go of these hands, trust me." Risa promised as she held the pair of hands close to her left chest, close to her heart.

Ai nodded her head. 'Maybe this time round . . . This is really someone, I could trust?'

And when Risa had safely escorted Ai back to her apartment and was ready to leave for the hotel, Ai stopped her. Ai attached herself onto Risa, and that shocked Risa. "Is there anything wrong?"

(No.) Ai shook her head and signed as she pulled away from the hug she initiated.

"Did you want me to . . . stay with you tonight?" Risa guessed.

Ai looked really troubled for a moment and it did not remain unnoticed by Risa. 'It's better if I don't ask . . . What if she doesn't have the intention to stay?' Ai doubt.

"I will stay tonight then." Risa concluded.

"Hmmm. How long have you been awake?" A sleepy voiced Risa woke Ai from the memory from the previous night. Risa struggled to keep her sleepy eyes open and that made Ai to giggle silently at her attempt to.

(I just had the habit to wake up early) Ai signed

"Hmmm?" Risa whined softly, obviously had not caught what Ai had signed.

(Nothing. Just get back to sleep, Risa-san) Ai signed again.

"Hmmm?" Risa whined again, still not catching Ai's sign.

Ai just shook her head, indicating that it was nothing.

"Hmmm." Risa whined, nodding her head as she felt the motion. She snuggled back to the bed comfortably. and fallen back to sleep once again.

Ai slipped off the bed the two were sharing and sneaked into the toilet, preparing to wash up and start her day. Once she was done with the brushing of her teeth, Risa got back to the main living area of the studio apartment. 'What can I do? It's only 430 in the morning.' Ai sighed deeply as she thought. Turning to gaze at the bed, she thought, 'She looks so cute while she's sleeping.'

Ai walked towards the coffee table, picked up the drawing book from the table, and returned to the bed side. She sat on her ankles on the floor, by the bedside. She flipped the book to a fresh page, and began her pencil work on the fresh piece of white paper.

'Will you really be the one that I can trust all my past, all the hurts in? Would there be a day, where you will betray the trust I'm building right now?' Ai thought, as she traced the sleeping features of Risa on her paper. 'Could she be the one . . . Since the day we got to know each other better, I can't explain a lot of the things I did. . . comforting her about her parents, bringing her to the orphanage . . . All these . . . all these. . . Why do I feel so comfortable around her?' Ai continued in her mind.

"Ai-chan . . . I know there's a lot of things you are keeping inside yourself, and are not telling me. But it's alright, do you know that? I won't mind that because I know . . . one day, there will be some other person who will step into your life. Someone who you can trust wholehearted. Always know that, okay?" The advice given by Yuko in her teenage years rang in Ai's mind. 'Are you that someone that Nakazawa-san was talking about?' Having her eyes set on her paper, focusing on the touching up of the final details of the sketch, Ai questioned.

"What are you drawing? Me?" The once was sleepy but now cheeky voice of Risa sounded, causing Ai to froze her pencil in the air. Ai looked up from her book, with her eyes widely opened. "Can I see?" Risa continued asking as she reached her hand out from her lying position on the bed to grab the drawing book from Ai.

Ai shook her head immediately, pulling the book towards her chest, hoping it would be out of reach from Risa's position.

"Meanie." Risa pouted. "I want to see. . ."

(No.) Ai signed stubbornly.

"I will get it in my own way then." Risa retorted playfully. She got up from her sleeping position from the bed and got off the bed, walking further away from Ai's position on the floor.

'Where is she going?' Ai thought. And suddenly, a pair of hands attacked her from her back at her waist, holding her tightly. Ai jumped at the sudden contact.

"Let me see please?" Risa asked in a childish voice, with her hands moving closer to the book Ai held close to her chest.

Ai shook her head violently, as she tried to wriggle out of Risa's hold - and she did, just before Risa manage to pull the book away from Ai.

(Not now. This is my book of memories. Until the day when I'm ready, I won't show anyone.)

Understanding that Ai needs more time before she would open up totally to her, Risa agreed. "Okay. But I must be the first one to see it."

(Okay.) Ai ended with a smile, causing Risa's smile to surface as well.

"Ai . . . " Risa called out and hesitated for a while before continuing "-san, do you have any change of clothes for me? I stinks from yesterday's competition costume."

Ai nodded her head, and walked towards her wardrobe, with the book still in her arms. She started working through the clothes and pulled out a few outfits for Risa to chose from.

"I will take this then." Risa decided, and took it with her into the bathroom.

Ai looked nervously at Risa who was seated at her opposite seat. Risa picked up a piece of toast and took a big bit out of it. Whereas for Ai, she had yet to touch any of the food that was set on the table.

The two of them had decided to settle their breakfast outside, which leads them to be seated at a breakfast kiosk near Ai's apartment.

"Why are you looking at me in this way?" Risa asked as she looked away, pretending that she had not noticed Ai's stare on her all these while.

(Did you really meant it, when you say, you don't mind living in a world of silence?) Ai signed after a long while of hesitation.

(Yes. If silence is . . ) Before Risa could sign her answer, Ai stopped her.

(Don't do that. You have a nice voice. ) Ai stopped for a while, before continuing. (I like it.)

"Alright!" Risa beamed. "I really don't mind, Ai-san. Speaking is not the only way of communication. Silence can also be a form of communication."

And there they were, walking down the streets of Tokyo, hand in hand. It was Risa's suggestion that the two of them should go out together and walk around. The vibration in Ai's handbag caused Ai to stop moving.

"What's wrong?" Risa asked as turned back to face Ai.

(Wait a while. I had a message.)

{Ai-san, sorry to disturb you, but is Risa with you? -Eri} Ai read of the screen of her mobile phone before typing swiftly her reply to Eri.

And at the next moment, her mobile rang. It was an incoming call.

Passing her mobile phone to Risa, Risa answered.

"RISA! I can't believe you! You are definitely unbelievable! What kind of friend are you?" The loud voice of Eri exclaimed, causing Risa to pull the phone away from her ears. Ai giggled at the action while Risa blushed sheepishly. Pulling the phone back to her ears, the voice of Eri continued. "You ran out of the studio without collecting any of your belongings and stuffs. How am I suppose to contact you then? And do know what am I doing now? I'm packing your stuffs from the hotel room! I really pity myself as your best friend." Risa could totally sense Eri's pouting even over the phone.

"Okay. . .I sorry, Meme-chan. " Risa started off.

"Still have the cheek to call me Meme-chan?"

"Sorry, I mean, Eri-chan. I'm so sorry about that. . . And thank you for packing my stuffs. I owe you a big meal, okay. Anything you want, anything you choose. Is that good enough?" Risa coaxed.

"That's better. Anyway get back home before 7 tonight. I had ordered a cake to celebrate your victory." Eri continued.

"Really? You are best, Eri!"

"Of course, Ai-san can come along as well. No I should say, you make sure that she comes." Eri ordered.

"Hai! Wakarimashita! Ja ne~"

With that, Risa hang up the phone. "Eri and her antics." Risa laughed. "Anyway, she said we will celebrate together tonight. Come along too!"

Ai paused for a while. (Okay.)

"Yes!" Risa grinned.

"Wait over here for me for a while, I will be back soon." The voice of Risa sounded  in her mind. Ai had been standing at the position Risa told her to for the past 15 minutes and there was still no sight of Risa coming back. 'Where is she . . .'

"For you!" A bouquet of flowers appear before Ai. "Do you like them?" Risa continued asking as she slipped her hands into Ai's.

Ai nodded her head. 'This is the first time . . . someone had actually gave me flowers. '

Without realising what she was doing, Ai tilted her head slightly upwards and placed a kiss on the taller girl's cheek. and ran away after that. "Wait for me, Ai-san! You are such a sly!"

'She had done so much things for me for the past few days . . .And I had yet to express a single thanks to her.' Ai thought as Risa leaned her head on Ai's.

"Why isn't Eri back yet? I am hungry!" Risa whined like a young child, with a pout on her face.

'Just a simple thanks, you can do it, Ai.' (Ne, Risa-san, I have something to tell you.) Ai signed.

"What is it that you want to tell me?" Risa asked, pulling Ai closer to her as they sat down on Eri's couch.

Ai opened her mouth and before she could do what she had intended to, a continuous strong banging on the door interrupted her.

"I wondered who is that? It must be Eri forgetting her keys again." Risa guessed as she made her way to the door. 'Stupid Eri. You are always there to interrupt the best timing. Maybe i should reconsider my option of treating you to anything.' Risa thought evily in her mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan~ End of chapter 14~ Ja Ne~
Going back to books now . . .

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Because of You : Breaking the silence [Chapter 14 - 25/4]
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2011, 06:07:44 AM »
Whew! Everything seems to be going well! I'm relieved, but the story's not over yet.

Ai tilted her head slightly upwards and placed a kiss on the taller girl's cheek. and ran away after that.
Starting off slow, but steady.

I can't wait for more. :cow:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2011, 08:13:32 AM »
Omg, they're already sleeping together after that confession! :w00t: :wub:

Haha! I love how Ai-chan ran away after that little kiss. :inlove:

Was Ai-chan about to "SPEAK"??? :shocked: She signed that she wanted to say something and opened her mouth.. :roll: I'm really hoping for this. :bow: Could it be? :shocked

Adorable chappie~ :twothumbs

Offline Tchips

• Moshi moshi Kame yo. Kame-san yo.
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2011, 10:08:04 AM »
Why do I get the feeling that's it's not Eri on the other side of that door? :(

But let's talk about something else.. Aichan finally letting go of her worries is really sweet. Plus it seems she wanted to speak.Risa you're the best!! :deco:

Reading your fic before starting the day has become quite the habit for me now :nya:

Breaking them is a crime!

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2011, 07:55:40 AM »

[Chapter 15 - The Broken]

"Papa? Mama?" Risa acknowledged as she opened the banging door. She was surprised by the sudden visit from her parents. "How - how do you know that I'm - I'm  here ?" Risa question, with fear growing within her. She kept swallowing her saliva, trying to moisture the throat that was turning dry from her nervousness.

"Risa!" Retora grounded out, grabbing Risa by her collar. "What are you doing? Are you trying to tarnish the family's reputation? What's with this?" Retora demanded, reading aloud the tabloid magazine that he was holding on the other hand. "Renowned enterprise Niigaki Corporation's only daughter entering the latest uprising singer competition and won the grand prize.  This is even ridiculous 'Successor of Niigaki Corporation caught kissing her girlfriend after the competition, after dedicating competition to her.' What have you been thinking, Risa!" Retora continued reprimanding. A tug on his arm had stopped him from voicing out rude words.

"Someone's around. Not now." Renni whispered into Retora's ear, causing Retora to loosen his grip at Risa's collar.

Sensing the attention of Risa's parents on herself, Ai stood up awkwardly from her position. Her body could not stop trembling with fear. The fear for Risa's parents. Retora's body language was threatening.

"Who are you? What are you doing here alone with my daughter? You looked familiar. Aren't you the girl in the magazine. What are you doing here? Trying to seduce my daughter?!" Retora retorted as he tramped towards Ai.

"Papa!" Risa over ran her father, resisted as she wrapped her body protective around Ai. "Daijobu ka" Risa asked gently towards Ai. Ai nodded her head lightly. That was then Risa turned back turning offensive towards her father. "Papa! What are you doing?"

"Anata, calm down. Mind your words. Remember, your reputation." Renni tried to coaxed the over fuming husband of hers. "Risa-ko, mind your attitude towards your papa." Renni then turned towards Risa and spoke with her gentle voice.

Realisation filled in Ai. 'That voice. . . That voice that sang lullaby to me to sleep every night in my dreams. That voice. . . Mama . . .' Tears started building in her eyes. The people who she contemplates to wish to meet again all these while was standing right in front of her. 'You're kidding me. That means.. . ' Ai looked up slightly at Risa who was holding her protectively. 'You're that little girl. That little girl who's image is getting clearer and clearer in my dreams each night. How ironic is that. How typical can things get to. Is that why . . . I am able to relate to you about so many things? '

"Get out now. Don't you dare to be involved with my daughter. Out." Retora ordered, retaining back his high authority disposition.

Risa tighten her hold. "No, stay with me." Risa whispered gently before turning to stare at Retora. "Papa! Why can't I chose who I like? Why can't I chose the way I want to live my life? Didn't you said that I have a year of freedom, that I'm allowed to do anything that I like?" Risa refuted.

Ai wriggled out from Risa's hold, stopping Risa from continuing to express her displeasure about her life.

(Stop, Risa.)

"Ai. . ." Risa was shocked that Ai had intercepted her, stopping her from going on.

(We should stop too, Risa. I don't think we should be carrying on as well. That was what I wanted to tell you just now.) Ai lied as she onto her lower lips.

"Ai . . . "

(I have thought about it. In the end, I don't think I can trust my heart to anybody else except myself, Risa) Ignoring the gapping pain inside her heart, Ai continued. (Tell them, they will not have strings tied with someone who can't talk. I'm leaving, Risa. Sorry for stepping into your life. Perhaps . . .Things would be better if we have not met in the first place. You're their perfect daughter. Be there. Don't disappoint them.) Ai signed sadly with tears brimming at her eyelids, ignoring the sharp stares Risa's parents were shooting at her. 'Be the perfect daughter they wanted that I can't fulfil them with, Risa.' (Gomen) 'Sorry for being a selfish person, Risa. I'm really sorry, Risa. ' With that, Ai grabbed her handbag that was lying on the coach and dashed out of Eri's apartment through the opened door.

"Ai!" Risa shouted, wanting to chase after the love that had just ran away.

"Risa!" Retora grabbed Risa at her collar, stopping Risa from chasing after Ai. Risa struggled a little, attempted to squirm off the grip that was holding onto her on her collar. The grip did not loosen. Instead, it was tightened. "Stay where you are, Risa. You are not going anywhere." retorted Retora.

"Papa!" Risa groaned in disagreement. Risa stared at discontentment at her father.

"Don't you 'Papa' me, Risa. When I agreed to you having a year of freedom, I meant it that you do not do anything foolish and just enjoying your life until you are asked to be back into the company, Risa. Not this. What is this about? Entering a singing competition? Getting into a publics' attention? Kissing a girl in the public? What had gotten into you, Risa?" Retora reprimanded heavily. "You are going back to Kyoto. Right away. First flight back with your Mama. No objections, Risa. You are not given any more choice. You ruin them in your own hands." With that, Retora pull Risa violently into the study room and locked her inside from the outside.

"No, Papa. . . " Risa tried to fight back, but the door was closed straight at her face. "Papa, Papa, let me out please, Papa!" Risa cried out as she bang her palm against the wooden door. "Papa!" Risa cried out once again.  Receiving no response by her parents who were at the other side of the door, Risa's leg gave in. She slid to the floor, allowing her forehead to come in contact to the door. "Papa, Mama, let me out . . . " Tears had flooded her face, blocking her nose that she could no longer breath through her nose. 'Ai . . . '

'You got to be fooling with me.' Ai thought as she glance at the sky angrily. 'Is my life a joke that you had made to keep yourself entertain?'

Without stopping her feet, Ai kept her legs going, all the way from Eri's apartment and back in her own, the only place she had left in search for comfort and warmth. The tears that were once on her face were now gone, replaced by dried traces to represent that they had been there before.

'So it was her. . . The little girl in papa's arms. The look that she was giving, was that sympathy, or was that a sign of victory that she had won my parents away from me?' Ai questioned in her mind as memory from her dreams flooded her mind. Every single one. The times she spend together with her mother, the times where her parents quarrelled over her, the very last scene, where they walk out of her life came haunting her mind.

'It was her . . . she hadn't be truthful, hadn't she? She had never mentioned to me that she was an adopted child. Never. Did she remember who am I and was that the reason why she had stepped into my life?'

Ai could no longer control her angry, her disappointment, her mind, her actions. She swapped all the photo frames that were situated at the table top onto the floor, causing them to break at the contact with the floor. Her body were trembling at its own call, causing Ai to drop down onto the floor. And her skin broke at the contact with the broken glass of the photo frames.

'Why was it that I had carried no resentment feeling towards her. Why can't I bring myself to hate her. . . And to think I thought . . . we could be together. . . This hurts a lot . . . The pain . . . is unbearable. . .' Reaching her shaky hands into her bag, she took out the familiar sachet. 'I can't do this anymore. . . I can't overcome this by my own will anymore . . . ' Pouring the full sachet into her palm, she engulfed all of them, and forced herself to swallow. She remained lying on the floor, shaking as violently, until the effects of the pills took in. 'If death can stop all these suffering, bring me there.'  With that, Ai passed out at the effects of the tranquilisers.

Risa was still sobbing uncontrollably on the floor, occasionally calling out her parents, begging them to let her out of the room. Her throat had gotten hoarse after the hour of crying and shouting. "Mama, Papa, please . . . " Risa called out once more, and used her head to bang on the door.

'Ai . . . There are so many promises that I had made to her and are unfulfilled. I want to see her . . . Why did she compromised to them. Why ? Why ? '

"Dear . . . Maybe we should let her out. Her voice are getting hoarse. Isn't this a little be too tough for Risa-ko?" Renni placed her hands over Retora's, and suggested.

"No. She's gonna go home with us. Stop spoiling her anymore." Retora retorted.

"But . . . "

"No more buts. My decision is firm. That's it."

'ARHG! All these things are so heavy! How much things did Risa packed in her luggage? It's only a two night stay at the hotel and she managed to bring this one big luggage of things with her.'  Eri complained in her mind as she dragged Risa's luggage with one hand, and the other, carrying the food and cake prepared for the celebration.

Upon reaching her level, Eri realised that the main door of her apartment was wide open. 'What is Risa doing? Trying to invite thieves into my house?' Eri scolded under her breath.

As she walked nearer to her apartment, she could hear the faint crying of Risa. 'Did something happened?'  Quickening her pace, she stepped into her apartment and was welcomed by the most unexpected guest she thought she would had.

"Ah . . . Uncle, Aunty . . . Good evening" Eri managed to called out despite her shock.

"Ah, Kamei-chan. Good evening." Renni returned the greetings while Retora remain seated at where he was.

'Why are they here? How did they get in in the first place? Where's Risa?' Series of questions were formed in Eri's mind and she's not getting any of them answered. Her eyes were then caught by the magazine placed on the coffee table. 'So that was the reason why they came.'

"Kamei-chan, sorry for intruding your apartment without your consent." Renni apologised.

"It's alright." Eri replied with a forced smile.

"It will only be tonight. We will be flying back to Kyoto first thing in the morning tomorrow." Retora spoke up, after his moment of silence.

"But . . .She needs to be at the label company tomorrow. . . " Before Eri could finish her sentence, Retora interrupted.

"There's no way she would sign a contract to become a singer or whatever she wants, Kamei-chan. She's going back. That's final." Retora said firmly.

"But . . . Someone needs to be there to . . ."

"Ume can settle that." Retora explained.

Eri nodded her head. "Where's Risa?" Eri mustered the courage to ask the worrying question in her mind.

"She's in the room." Renni answered and pointed at the closed door.

"If I may talk to her?" Eri asked for the parents' permission.

"From the outside only." Came the decision of Retora.

"Hai. Wakarimashita."

"Risa?" The faint voice of Eri calling her name could be heard in the study room. 'Eri?' A shimmer of hope glint in Risa's eyes.

"Eri?" Risa called out desperately.

"Yes it's me."

"Let me out, please." Risa begged, hoping Eri would let through.

"You know I can't Risa. . . " Came the reply, followed by a really faint whisper through the door. "Your parents are here. . ."

Risa let out a frustrated cry.

"Where's Ai-san?" Eri continued asking. "Was she here with you just now?"

Risa knocked once on the door. That meant yes.

"I need to go, Risa. Stay strong."

Risa knocked the door once again.

"Uncle, Aunty, I have a patient who had just messaged me that she wants to talk to me. . . I will make my move first." Eri informed. 'This is bad. Really bad. . . '

"Ai-san? Are you in there?" Eri called out as she knocked frantically on the door. 'Where else can she be besides being in her house?' "Ai-san?" Eri called again.

Retrieving her phone from her bag, Eri quickly search for the number of Ai and dialled the number. And just as she predicted, Ai's phone started ringing and it could be heard from Eri's position.

"Ai-san? Open the door!" Eri knocked again.

Trying her luck on the door knob, Eri found out that the door was not locked. "Ai-san!" Eri called out as she turned the knob.

"AI-SAN!" Eri screamed in exclaimation. Rushing over to the unconscious Ai on the floor, Eri kneeled beside Ai and shook Ai a couple of times. "Ai-san" Cuts could be observed on her forearm. Running her finger over Ai's neck to check for any heartbeat, Eri was relieved. Though it was weak, the pulse were present.

'She finished the whole packet of tranquiliser?' Eri thought as she observed the empty sachet on the floor. A few white pills were scattered on the floor as well. 'How many of them were there initially? She must had a very bad seizure, judging from the way the pills were scattered on the floor. This is really an emergency, Eri.'

Pulling out her phone again, Eri immediately dialled the number for the ambulance.

"Risa-ko." A soft voice called out as the door of the study room opened, waking up Risa who had fallen into a light sleep with her head leaning onto the door.

'Mama . . . ' Risa stood up immediately from the floor. "Mama, please, let me out. Please. I don't want to go home, Mama. . . "

"Risa-ko. When Papa had decided on the things he wanted, there's no one else can change his decision. You know that very well right?" Renni whispered softly as she closed the door.

"Mama . . ." Risa cried out as she started crying again.

"I can't get you out, but I can give you this." Renni continued, passing Risa her phone. "I took this out from the luggage in the living room. I guess this is important for you, right?"

"Thank you Mama. . ." Risa grabbed the phone from her mother's hand and flipped it open.

{Ai-san, are you okay? - Risa}

Risa typed in immediately and pushed the sent button. Five minutes later, without having any reply from Ai, Risa sent another message to Ai.

{Are you back home yet? - Risa}

{Reply me, please Ai - Risa}

'Is that the truth that you told just now, Ai?'

{I don't want to go home, Ai, really Ai. I just wanna to stay with you. I don't need you to trust me. I just want to be with you, Ai - Risa}

{Ai, where are you? -Risa}

'Why isn't she replying any of my messages? Why is this happening again? Why is she ignoring me again?'

(I have thought about it. In the end, I don't think I can trust my heart to anybody else except myself, Risa) Risa hugged her head onto her arms as she remembered what Ai had signed to her earlier on. 'If that was the truth. . . All the things that I had done all these while . . . it's useless isn't it?' Risa sobbed loudly and uncontrollably. 'It hurts . . . It hurts terribly . . .'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished this last night. :) so yah .  . . .
Ja, until the next chapter is done~

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Because of You : Breaking the silence [Chapter 15 - 26/4]
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2011, 01:12:08 PM »
ahh, missed so many chapters by going away,

just when it seemed as though things were going so well it has all suddenly turned out so wrong, what will Gaki do know, and I hope that Eri will be able to save AI.....

Offline Bamtai

• Member+
  • I'll do anything for your smile Risa!
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2011, 03:16:16 PM »
Oh no, just when things started to be alright  :cry:
How can Papa Gaki be so mean??? Not only does he abandoned his own daughter but also makes his adoptive daughter's life miserable!!!  :angry:
Don't die Ai, please!!!! We all need you, especially Risa!!!  :cry:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2011, 04:30:40 PM »
Does Risa know she's adopted? I mean, she was very young when she was, they could have simply not told her.

Jeez, I really hope Eri can help Ai in time! :panic:

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2011, 04:55:06 PM »
OMG that's so sad... so Ai can still remember her parents but they don't remember her... can't blame them, it's been what, 20 years??  :cry:

and Aichan is cutting herself?!?!?! aslkfjsldjfwoijfdsd.km/. :shocked

PAPA GAKI IS AN IDIOT :angry:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2011, 05:19:44 PM »
ahhhhh..this chp is so sad..=(

i wonder does Ai parent still remmeber her name.. :(
it's so cruel for Ai..
and i start to wonder if gakisan will still try to get Aichan back after she know she the fake child..

@rndmnwierd:dont think risa know..if i remember correctly, there's a chp mentioning that gakisan have no memories in her mind before 5(?) ?..

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Nannimo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU