JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Secret Garden

Author Topic: Innocence (Fourth Gen Love)  (Read 41539 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Innocence (Fourth Gen Love)
« Reply #260 on: December 28, 2006, 09:49:48 PM »
I've already given enough spoilers, so no more.

Hitomi watched the press conference in her dressing room with a sort of melancholy. Yuko was officially announcing her graduation and no one wanted to miss this historic event. Well, not historic really, maybe only in H!P, or maybe just her. Anyway, she didn’t want to miss the news afterwards.

There was suddenly a knock at the door, but before she could react, Nono burst into the room with a wild-eyed look on her face. Hitomi blinked, watching the girl throw herself into a small locker and shut the door. A moment later Aibon poked her head in the room.

“You seen Nono?” she questioned worriedly.

“Nope.” The reply was instantaneous.

Hitomi watched Aibon sigh and leave, and then turned back to the locker. “Okay, clear.”

The small door creaked open and Hitomi could see Nono’s big eyes peer out. “Are you sure?” at the older girl’s conformation, the Mini Moni member crawled out and made her way over to Hitomi, “Thanks.”

Hitomi shrugged, not bothering to ask. It didn’t really matter in the long run anyway. “Have a seat.” She gestured to what was usually Rika’s seat, watching as Nono flopped down into it. “You talked to Yuko today?”

“Not really. I was kinda nervous.” The childish confession made a small voice inside Yossui’s head go ‘Awww!’

“Why?” Yossui clenched her chair in an effort to not just cuddle the smaller girl. That would be embarrassing.

“I dunno. Just because.”

“…Has anyone ever told you that you are insanely cute?”

“Yeah, once or twice. I’ll grow out of it soon.” Nono reached up and turned the television to cartoons. “Aren’t you going to ask what I’m doing in here?”

“No.”

“Thanks.”

-----This chappie is dedicated to Minoga, for the mention in the intro thread! Not much of an honor, but hey, you know, it got up quick. I hope to see a few fics with your name on them dude. In a language I understand.

Offline Minoga

• Member+
« Reply #261 on: December 29, 2006, 05:13:46 PM »
ohh ajaja .. thanxs for the dedicated chapter ..
i really like very very much your fics :D
and .. i want to write some fic in english .. but my english is so poor xD .. im only 14 years old .. i dont speak or write very well .. ^^

rndmnwierd's fan

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #262 on: December 29, 2006, 07:50:11 PM »
If you ever need an editor, just drop me a line, I'll be glad to help.

Offline justmijosh

• 好き 好き 好き 好き 好き! きらい きらい きらい きらい きらい!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • :]
« Reply #263 on: December 30, 2006, 07:37:24 AM »
Nono is so sneaky!
アンタのストリはかわいいと思う。<3
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 03:57:18 AM by justmijosh »

Offline justmijosh

• 好き 好き 好き 好き 好き! きらい きらい きらい きらい きらい!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • :]
« Reply #264 on: December 30, 2006, 07:37:55 AM »
Give me my pants!!!

Offline jenmoshka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #265 on: January 12, 2007, 05:43:26 AM »
wow...Fourth Gen is THE Gen for love isn't it?!XD
Loving the story, hope you post more!:heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart: Forever a Yossui Fangirl :heart: :heart:   

Habitual Forum lurker, undeniably random, crazy Canadian. 

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: January 12, 2007, 07:50:08 PM »
First of all: Josh, damn you! You know I suck at reading katakana! And I only know, like, two kanji! But thanks for the review.

Second: Yay for random lurking Canadians. I'm glad to meet another fan of old school Momusu.

And lastly: The update is going to take a while, for all my stories. I have the next chapter half written, but I can only bring myself to write one or two lines a day. At that rate, well, it's gonna be a long wait. Unless I can get motivated!

*chant* Motivated! Motivated! Down right motivated! You check us out, you check us out! Huah! *evil flashbacks of school*

Offline jenmoshka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2007, 06:50:42 AM »
lol Random lurking Canadians are the best kind :P
I for one will be waiting patiently for this story however long it takes! Absolutely :heart:ing it! Ganbatte!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 05:41:09 AM by jenmoshka »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #268 on: January 13, 2007, 09:35:35 AM »
Quote from: rndmnwierd;281271
First of all: Josh, damn you! You know I suck at reading katakana! And I only know, like, two kanji! But thanks for the review.

And lastly: The update is going to take a while, for all my stories. I have the next chapter half written, but I can only bring myself to write one or two lines a day. At that rate, well, it's gonna be a long wait. Unless I can get motivated![/SIZE]

Hey I surprize myself, I actually could read what the review was. :lol: Though that hardly ever happens :p

We're be waiting till you get motivated. Or maybe you could burn down ya school. That should give you a couple of days off XD Just kidding :p

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #269 on: January 28, 2007, 10:51:42 PM »
Bump!

“Stop it!” Nono pushed Aibon’s hand away, rising from the floor under her own power. “Leave me alone!”

“But Nono-“ Aibon started, only to be cut off.

“No! Go away; I don’t need your help.” Nono dusted off her pants and started walking away from the wreckage of what had been the lounge. She stepped over a fallen couch and had almost made it to the hallway, when she found her way blocked by her girlfriend. “Damn you!”

“Nono, please sit down before you have another attack.” Nono laughed humorlessly.

“First of all, sit where?” she gestured to a chair that had been broken in half in their struggles. “And second, I’m not going to have another attack. Not so soon, anyways.”

“Why? Why didn’t you tell anyone?” Aibon shoved Nono, making her stumble backwards.

“Because I didn’t want this! I knew you guys would treat me differently if you knew so I kept quiet. I didn’t want to be babied.” Nono glared as hard as she could, trying to make her girlfriend just drop the subject, “I don’t want to fight over this, but I’m not backing down until you do. Besides, I’m not the only one with asthma, Rika has it too.”

“I didn’t just watch Rika almost die though!” Aibon shoved Nono again, unable to express her frustration any other way.

“I didn’t almost die!” Nono shoved her back, surprised that the commotion hadn’t attracted attention.

“Don’t lie; I’ve seen asthma attacks before! I know what I’m talking about. You looked just like my cousin did before he stopped breathing. Before the paramedics brought him back.” Aibon’s voice became quieter with each word until Nono had to strain to hear her. The confession was surprising.

“What was I supposed to say? I lied to Tsunku about my medical records. How could I just take that back?” Nono slumped against the wall beside her, suddenly feeling very tired, “Just drop it.”

“I can’t just drop it! I’m worried about you.” Aibon inched closer, her hand reaching out and hovering over Nono’s shoulder. Slowly, she placed it on the spot where Nono’s sleeve had once been, caressing the bared skin lightly. “I love you Nono.”

“Then trust me when I say that I’m fine.” Nono pulled Aibon close, her hand slipping into the back of her shirt through a rip in the side.

Nono felt Aibon nod against her shoulder, “Okay.” Nono silently cheered, knowing that she had won, “Okay, let’s go eat and you can tell me how your mom’s liking her new house.”

Aibon pulled back and smiled and led Nono away by the hand and while everything seemed back to normal, Nono felt a shadow pass between them.

---I think it's kinda stupid but oh well.

Offline Kitara

« Reply #270 on: January 29, 2007, 12:34:27 AM »
*bops on the head* What is it with you and thinking your stuff is bad >__>

Hm...I'm assuming Aibon managed to ambush Nono sometime after she left Yossie. Wow, barely out of the hospital and already being hounded; I liked the confrontation (must've been big if they tore up the lounge o_o), and the explanation of why Aibon is acting the way she is. The make up was cute and the ending gives me a sense of doom. Or at least that something will come between the twins. Gah, cliffhangers

Ah well, I await the next chapter eagerly! <3

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #271 on: January 29, 2007, 01:42:50 AM »
*rubs head* I'm actually building up this world for another story I'm thinking up. Yes another one. An alternate Universe thing filled with what-if's and stuff.

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #272 on: January 29, 2007, 07:46:20 AM »
Poor Nono, it really sucks being babied about things like that.  But poor Aibon too, it probably scared her just as much if not more so that Nono.  Leave it to those two to end off their argument with going to get food though!  

Quote from: rndmnwierd;296046
*rubs head* I'm actually building up this world for another story I'm thinking up. Yes another one. An alternate Universe thing filled with what-if's and stuff.

That sounds quite intriguing!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Offline Minoga

• Member+
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2007, 04:05:01 AM »
i waiting for the next chapter!
your fics are so interesting .. :D

rndmnwierd's fan

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #274 on: February 10, 2007, 05:29:03 PM »
I want the end of this.

Ive been a bad girl. Ive been lurkin.

Ill let you know though that this story has keep me happy thriugh the boring moments of stayin home

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2007, 08:56:55 PM »
I was planning to have updates of all my stories up this week, but my computer crashed and my chapters never got finished. I was also going to have up the first pilot chapter of my new story for Kago's birthday but it's only half finished. Le sigh.

Offline jenmoshka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #276 on: February 11, 2007, 06:16:38 AM »
Quote from: rndmnwierd;295886

Aibon pulled back and smiled and led Nono away by the hand and while everything seemed back to normal, Nono felt a shadow pass between them.

This makes me sad...:cry:  Well done! It's not stupid at all! Quite enjoyed a little Aibon/Nono tearing up the place action.  Still always lurking, still always enjoying! :heart: Keep it up!

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Innocence (Fourth Gen Love)
« Reply #277 on: October 12, 2008, 08:34:17 PM »
GAH! I know this is an old one but I just actually read it for the first time and I think it is freaking fantastic. I am so sad that I did not read this earlier. I love everything about this story.

PANDA BUMP!  :pandaaa:

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
Re: Innocence (Fourth Gen Love)
« Reply #278 on: October 13, 2008, 02:35:45 AM »

Can I ask a question is you don't mind: What happened? :(
It was a good story  :(, It was a good story about the 4th generation  :cry:...
Anyways, I think everybody have their reasons...
But if you can comeback and write, do it... even if its another story  :(

Bye, Lots of Luck :cow:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Secret Garden