JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - THE Manpower

Author Topic: (Artist) Kyary Pamyu Pamyu  (Read 30933 times)

Offline unas

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Artist) Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2013, 05:29:13 PM »
Young Jump 2013 No.30

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2013, 04:07:09 PM »
So is anyone from here going to see KPP in San Francisco? And would you be interested in writing for Jphip about the experience? Let us know, ayeh? :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2013, 08:03:44 AM »
YEAH! not only will she be at 2013 J-POP SUMMIT FESTIVAL CELEBRATES JAPANESE POP CULTURE more info at http://www.J-POP.com.

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu: Japan’s biggest J-Pop star comes to San Francisco for a special live concert in Union Square on Sunday, July 28th. Catch the latest wave of Japanese pop mania with the official Ambassador of Kawaii. She will also make a special appearance at NEW PEOPLE in Japantown and also at the “Harajuku Kawaii!! in SF” fashion event in Peace Plaza on Saturday, July 27th.

Fashion Events

“Harajuku Kawaii!! in SF” is presented in partnership with ASOBISYSTEM and will be held on Saturday, July 27th in Peace Plaza. The event combines an edgy fashion show by an array of iconic Harajuku fashion models highlighting the latest in Kawaii style. Guest of Honor Kyary Pamyu Pamyu will also make a special appearance at the event.

SO BE THERE!!!! Q&A Tris-chan represent baby :jphip:

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2013, 09:32:41 AM »
So is anyone from here going to see KPP in San Francisco? And would you be interested in writing for Jphip about the experience? Let us know, ayeh? :D
Just to let you know, yes I am going to San Francisco for the Kyary concert and to find Golden State Warriors gear.
But I am very, very scared about going.
miyawaki sakura + smash bros + st. louis cardinals

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2013, 08:17:04 AM »
As I said in the LovendoR Jpop Summit thread, I'll be going.

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35868.msg1207678#msg1207678

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2013, 08:48:41 AM »
Just to let you know, yes I am going to San Francisco for the Kyary concert and to find Golden State Warriors gear.
But I am very, very scared about going.
I believe what Rayle is trying to say is: WAVE the :jphip: flag and hey! say you know daigong aka Assman aka Chinese Samuel L. Jackson and get to know your fellow JPHiP MEMBERS!! Just PM Tris-chan, Slack and J-Triumf, my trusted guides in Cali. They are veterans of this JPH!P Meet Up Game. I know y'all may seem shy at first, so was shirenu!! but as the music gets bumpin and drinks get flowin, ain't no PARTY LIKE A :hipheart: PARTY! Wish I could be there to fuckin lay down the daigong dynamic dancing!! Have fun!

Just go here to find them: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35868.msg1206965#msg1206965

Here's the sked and stuff:

Quote from: Press Release
TOKYO’S EDGY FASHION DESIGNS AND THE OFFICAL AMBASSADOR OF KAWAII BRING JAPANESE CUTE TO
SAN FRANCISCO FOR THE 2013 J-POP SUMMIT TO LAUNCH A SPECIAL HARAJUKU POP-UP STORE AT NEW PEOPLE

Celebrate Kawaii Style As Designer Sebastian Masuda Joins Kawaii J-Pop Ambassador Kyary Pamyu Pamyu For Unique Showcase Of Premiere Harajuku Fashion Apparel At NEW PEOPLE

San Francisco, CA – The 2013 J-POP Summit Festival, San Francisco’s annual celebration of Japanese pop culture, music, fashion and film, celebrates true Kawaii style and Tokyo’s latest fashion trends with a special Harajuku Pop-Up Shop.

Stationed in the heart of the city’s historic Japantown, NEW PEOPLE The Store (located on the Mezzanine Floor of NEW PEOPLE at 1746 Post St.) will be transformed into a colorful Harajuku fashion boutique for a limited time throughout J-POP Summit, taking place Saturday and Sunday, July 27th and 28th.

Complete details are available at: http://www.j-pop.com/2013/harajuku-kawaii-pop-up/

The theme for the 2013 J-POP Summit is, “Making Kawaii Universal,” and this year’s festival celebrates both the cute and the bold sides of Japanese fashion in several unique events throughout the weekend. Harajuku Kawaii!! Pop-Up Shop shoppers are invited to browse and try on a variety of pieces and ensembles from a truly diverse collection of premiere Harajuku fashion labels such as 6% DOKIDOKI, MILK, MILK BOY, SPINS, INNOCENT WORLD, GLAD NEWS, ON THE COUCH, Candies, Hell Cat Punks, Omocha-Party, and NADIA.

During J-POP Summit, the Harajuku Pop-Up Shop will also host a celebrity Guest of Honor appearance on Saturday, July 27th at 12:00pm by the visionary Kawaii fashion designer, Sebastion Masuda, founder of 6%DOKIDOKI. He will be joined by Japan’s official Ambassador of Kawaii – Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – in a very special appearance. Human beat box phenomenon, Daichi and Harajuku Kawaii!! Models - Ayumi Seto, Yura, and Saki Sato will also join.

The first 5 customers that purchase over $200.00 in Harajuku Kawaii products between 12pm until 1:30pm on Saturday July 27th will be invited to a private photograph session with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!! The first 100 customers to purchase over $100 will receive a premiere poster pre-autographed by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu at ASOBISYSTEM’s booth, to be located on Post St. close to NEW PEOPLE.

Sebastian Masuda will also appear for a special meet-and-greet at ASOBISYSTEM’s booth on both days. A detailed schedule will be announced soon at www.j-pop.com

Harajuku Kawaii!! is presented by J-POP Summit in partnership with ASOBISYSTEM, an entertainment company based in Harajuku, Tokyo, and will be held on Saturday, July 27th in Japantown’s Peace Plaza on the J-POP Summit Main Pagoda Stage. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu will join. The FREE event will combine an edgy fashion show with music performances by an array of iconic Harajuku fashion models highlighting the latest in Kawaii style.

Fans and fashionistas can also catch J-Pop superstar Kyary Pamyu Pamyu in a very special FREE live concert performance taking place on Sunday, July 28th from 2:00pm - 4:00pm in the city’s Union Square. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu will be supported by ex-Morning Musume star Reina Tanaka’s new girls band LoVendoЯ, along with fast-rising Sony Music Japan recording star, Kylee, and the human beat box phenomenon, Daichi. Presented in partnership with Union Square Live, the 2013 J-POP Summit Festival’s expanded show will take downtown San Francisco by storm with “cute” J-Pop as a complement to the Festival’s core location in Japantown.

AND So, uh. Since no one volunteered to write, The Always Gracious Glorious Tris-chan and her friend have been assigned by daigong to go cover KPP at the Q&A. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE DEETS ONLY AT :hipheart:

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2013, 05:51:42 AM »
I think I'll be ready once the concert happens this Sunday. And I'm gonna rock her 100% KPP Would Tour tee as well as a Golden State Warriors cap the day of the concert! So if you see me, remember to give a shout out 8)

But there is a reason why I am very scared of going:
  • I get sorta jealous when I see photos of Kyary around the street. Like, she is in San Francisco right now, and it's like I really want to see her, get a photo and post it either here or on Tumblr. I really like this girl, but it has to do with the fact that I don't have much of a love life...heh heh
  • If it gets too cramped to navigate around the Union Square area I may not be able to get a good experience. I don't want to drive all this way for nothing. It's a 6 hour drive and I really don't want this effort to be in vain. Yeah I'm kinda driving to get some more Golden State Warriors gear but...this concert is the main reason of the trip.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline capsulefan

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2013, 10:56:33 PM »

Hi, it's your chat buddy capsulefan.  I recently commissioned the above art of KPP, and then posted the gallery at...

http://broodofclowns.com/news-jpop-still-the-best-boc-special
JpnImg.com - lots of Japanese beauty, ad-free for your enjoyment

Offline unas

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2013, 08:06:22 PM »

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2014, 08:06:49 AM »

Kyary is about to make you cry a sea of tears... :cry:

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2014, 09:18:29 AM »
I hadn't heard much of her, until I tried a channel called myx.tv (channel 244 comcast Seattle area).
 It was because there was a program titled Music Bang. Its near the Japanese and Korean channels (which cost more) so I clicked on it just to see and it was a new cable channel and the program was music videos of both K&J pop. That's where I first saw Pom pom pom.
Sadly, Music Bang is gone and I'm left with OMO and dubbed(the conversations not the songs) Music Bank.
        Wow thats a lot of rambling, anyway picked up presale tickets to the Seattle show. Got there early enough to get into the bar and grab some much needed grub(burger was sooo damn tasty) and got to go in after the meet and greeters(I didn't even know that was happening) but before the main line. Got near stage right near the front with a good view(couple of hodors or gigantors blocking some of the stage view).
   Concert was great and had a blast, was near a very pretty redheaded girl, so yea all good. There was a shorty that was behind the Hodor / giganotor and couldn't really see. I was planning on letting her take my place(but I kept putting it off, after next song, no next song), before I could the redhead swapped with her and totally made her night.
Life is one time.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2014, 06:43:45 AM »
I think this might make me broke but do you want to come to Hawaii?

http://www.blaisdellcenter.com/ai1ec_event/kyary-pamyu-pamyu/?instance_id=92824

:nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Ordell

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2015, 07:29:59 AM »
Kyary has a new single, "Crazy Party Night," which is for Halloween.

*checks calendar*

She's a little early.

Offline Ordell

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2016, 09:40:35 PM »
Kyary announced at yesterday’s Nippon Budoukan concert that she will release her 13rd single on November 9th. It will be produced/a collaboration with a foreign artist (Sophie?)

More (in Japanese) at http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/1697532.html

Offline kickwahyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2018, 01:21:20 PM »
Weekly SPA! 2018.09.11

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - THE Manpower