JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy Bad Girl

Author Topic: ✰Ichikawa の short stories✰ -- My First You  (Read 55707 times)

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Ichikawa の short stories✰ -- My First You
« on: February 18, 2012, 05:01:03 PM »
Currently is lazy to write long stories, I guess short stories is okay whenever I feel want to write  :roll:
Hope you like my short stories~
Thanks for reading  :)

INDEX

=======  =======  =======

~ATSUMINA~

~WMATSUI~

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#Ichikawa の Short stories# -- Sunset Girl (OS)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 05:07:30 PM »
SUNSET GIRL

It’s been three months since I moved here. My father always traveling from one place to another because of his works. This town is far from the noisy city I’ve ever been. The air in here is fresh, people here are friendly and my school is very comfortable. Everything here is beautiful, the flowers, the grass, the views, the sky, the clouds, and also the stars. But there’s something catch my attention the most. There always this girl sits at the side of the river looking at the sunset, accompanied by her dog. Everyday on my way to home, this girl is always sitting there on the same place. The view of her back through the orange sunlight is warm and calm. I wonder how she looks like.

Everyday I walk through this road, she is always there accompanied by her dog, sitting on the riverside. She has beautiful shoulder length hair in perfect shiny dark color, the wind breeze on her makes her more attractive. Her body is slim too… am I sound like a pervert old man? *Laugh* but she really have the perfect image for girls, I wonder how she looks. As usual, I stop here and watching her back from afar… still doubting should I approach her or not. Suddenly the wind blew hard and blew my handkerchief from my hand. I run down this sloppy road to chase it. Unfortunately, it fell on top of that girl’s face.

“SORRY” I said out loud on top of my throat to her, bending down for apologize.

The girl slowly raises her hand to take my handkerchief from her face. At that moment everything goes with slow motion. The way she raises her hand, the way she blink her eyes, the way the reflection of sunset from her face, the way wind breeze through her hair… she is really a beauty. I was amazed by her beauty and can’t hear clearly what she said. I just stared at her lips moving. Then her dog begins barking at me and touches my leg with its pawn.

I snapped out and apologize once more, “Sorry, I’m really sorry”

“It’s okay” she said that with a smile.

Her smile is so warm and bright just like this sunset. She handed me the handkerchief but something is wrong. I’m standing 45 degree left side from her but she handed the handkerchief to the right side. I reach my hand and moving it right before her eyes, she has no reaction.

“Are you taking it or not? My hand is tired” she complained and pouted.

I hurriedly take my handkerchief. I know this is rude to ask but, “You can’t see things?”

“Yes, I’m blind” she gets up and cleans her clothes. “Any problem?”

“No, it’s just… it’s just… I’m sorry”

“Why are you keep apologizing at me?” she chuckled.

“I’m sorry for asking you rude question… about your eyes…”

“It’s okay, don’t mind it” she turned back and walks away from me. “I’m going home now, bye”

I was stood there with my mouth open. I wanna ask her name but nothing comes out from my mouth. “Sigh…let’s ask her name tomorrow”

============
The next day

I walked down slowly and quietly on this sloppy road and tapped her shoulder.

“AH!” she screams of surprise.

I laughed hard at her expression and she pouted at me, “Don’t scare me like that!”

Grrrrr….” Her dog is growling at me.

“Umm… your dog is not going to bite me right?” I asked.

“Coco! Bite him!” she ordered and let go her grip.

WAAAHHH” I run as fast as I can as her dog chasing at me.

Blame to my short legs the dog got me and jumped on my back, pushing me down to the ground. He sat on my back with one of his front leg tapped my face. He keeps growling at me and leaned his face forward. I can feel his saliva dropped on my face and IT IS DISGUSTING.

“Coco, good boy. Don’t bite me okay? I apologize!!!” I begged him.

Coco is growling more louder and opened his mouth on me. I closed my eyes ready for his bite and to my surprise, he didn’t bite me. He licks my face and it’s ticklish. I struggled and escape from him. This time is my turn to chase him, he runs away and hide behind this sunset girl.

“Don’t be a coward, come here” I yelled at him.

“Silly…” she is laughing at my attitude. “Coco, just ignore him”

“You’re meanie!” I sat beside her to take a break.

I grabbed my bag and took out two melon buns. I hold her hand and give her one, “This is for you, the famous melon bun in this town. You have to try it, I queued for an hour to buy it”

“Thank you” she smiled again. I really like her smiles, as beautiful as this sunset.

As I want to eat my melon bun, her dog rushed in and stole my bun. He ran upward to the road and disappeared from my sight. “AARGHHH! My melon bun!!! You really have to train your dog to not stealing other people melon bun”

I sat down and left out heavy breath, kicking the ground and pouting. She divided the melon bun in half and gave me, “Let’s share this”

“Thank you” I took the melon bun and eat it… This is delicious~ the best melon bun I ever eat~

“Thanks for buying me this delicious melon bun” she said while enjoying the warm of the sunset.

Looking at her calm expression, I can’t hold myself to ask, “I was wondering… why are you always sits here every sunset?”

“I like to feel the sunset… I like the warm feeling within wind breeze, it must be really beautiful. Too bad, I can’t see it”

“Yeah, it’s really beautiful. Just like you” I unintentionally said out my feeling.

“You’re such a smooth-talker… Say, how many girls have fallen with your smooth talks?”

“What do you mean? I’m a girl” I complained.

“EH?!” she jumped out of surprise and that hurts me. “I thought you were boy”

“Yeah… I know my voice is low pitch and like wearing boys’ clothes. But I am 100% girl!”

Pffttt… you’re so funny”

She places her hand on mine, traveling on my arm to my shoulder and slowly reached my face.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” I joked.

Her fingers are touching my face, from my face line, my chin, my eyebrows, my eyes, my nose, and lastly on my lips. I saw her mouth is smirking, “I just want to imagine how you look like. You have a masculine face too, are you sure you’re not boy?”

“Hey!” I shouted.

Even though she lost her sight, but she has such lovely and playful characters. Her smiles never failed to gain my gaze. “I am waiting for someone that willingly to donor eyes for me. If that day comes, will you accompany me to see the sunset? I really want to see your face”

She pinched my nose, “You must be looks like a boy”

“Yo–” before I can continue my words, she gets up and calling for her dog. She called him many times but I didn’t see him coming. Her face tells me that she is worried.

“How can I go home?” she murmured.

“Let me send you home” I suggested. “But in one condition~ you have to be my friend”

“It’s my pleasure”

I hold her hand and guide her to my bicycle. She sat behind me and wrapped her arms tightly at my waist, often told me to slow down. On the way to her home, I feel like the time is slowing down everything becomes more beautiful in my eyes. I like the way she holds me, her body is warm just like the sunset.

“Turn left 2 feet from here…”

“Turn right at the first branch…”

“Just straight to the corner, that’s my house”

Just as what she said, we stopped right in front of her house. I was surprised by her memories, “You are extremely awesome! How can you remember all the way, the turn, and the gap… It’s wow~!”

She gets off from the seat, “You’ll know when you become blind” she said it with blank expression.

“I… I didn’t mean to…”

WANG WANG WANG (Coco’s barking)

He comes out to welcome her. She bends down to pat his head, “Coco, why are you leaving me there?”

“Umm… can I know your name?” I asked.

“………………” She keeps silent and walked into her house.

“Looks like I said something wrong…” I sighed and get on my bicycle.

Just when I turned to leave, that girl appeared from window and shouting her name, “MAEDA ATSUKO… NICE TO MEET YOU~”

I stopped immediately and reply her, “NICE TO MEET YOU~ I AM TAKAHASHI MINAMI! SEE YOU TOMORROW~”

Maeda Atsuko… Atsuko means warm… even her name remind me of the sunset… she is really a true sunset girl~ and I will definitely meet you in every sunset~

Sunset girl END...

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: #Ichikawa の Short stories# -- Sunset Girl (OS)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 06:16:50 PM »
AWESOME!!!

Need mo~~re

:shy1: :shy1: :luvluv1:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 06:42:30 PM »
Ow~ so cute!!!
Lol poor Takamina even if Acchan is blink she think that she is a boy hahaha!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 06:48:55 AM »
aww cute fanfic love it.. jajaj takamina prove acchan that you are no t a boy

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 07:39:41 AM »
Cute fics! I Love it! My AtsuMina will always together with every condition! Thanks for the update, ichikawa-san!

(I Know That is a Short Story, But I really want The Chapter 2/ The Continuation...)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:34:36 AM by Nakamii »
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 07:53:46 AM »
Is there any way for this being more than an OS? I want to see how they get together especially the moment when Acchan can see Takamina with her own eyes

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 09:19:24 AM »
Is there any way for this being more than an OS? I want to see how they get together especially the moment when Acchan can see Takamina with her own eyes

Yeah, I agree! I want to see that moment too!

Offline AtsuNami

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 11:31:12 AM »
Lovely story  :on speedy: I was so sad when she said she was blind... But i love the story anyways
Can you do a sequel? even if its not a long story, just a sequel to know how it ends. Please!  :kneelbow:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 03:19:06 PM »
Thanks sakura_drop_, kahem, s34l, seigus, JunTakeshi, Megumi, Divine Vengeance, badsaints, Nakamii, haru9210, Haruko, AtsuNami
Thanks for reading and liking my fic  :heart: :heart:

@ sakura_drop_, kahem, Haruko : Thanks for liking my fic and the comments
@ Nakamii, Tanchan, AtsuNami :  To answer your comment~
(I Know That is a Short Story, But I really want The Chapter 2/ The Continuation...)
Can you do a sequel? even if its not a long story, just a sequel to know how it ends.

I will make a sequel for it  :mon study:
But probably will not update fast  :mon pray2: due to my own scheduled activity  :mon whimper:
Thanks for reading again  :heart: :heart:

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 03:18:03 PM »
I will make a sequel for it  :mon study:
But probably will not update fast  :mon pray2: due to my own scheduled activity  :mon whimper:
Thanks for reading again  :heart: :heart:

Yay! A Sequel! I'm Really Looking Forward to It! So, Update Soon!

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#Ichikawa の Short stories# -- SG Sequel -> Sunshine Girl (OS)
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 07:29:30 PM »
~Sequel to Sunset girl~

SUNSHINE GIRL

I am Atsuko, currently is 20 years old. I am blind since the accident in kindergarten days. I was an ordinary child who attaches to beautiful things. Since that accident, there’re many things I’m not able to see… the only things I like is the feeling bathing under the sunset. I go to the riverside everyday to feel the sunset, hoping someday I’ll see it through my eyes.

KRIIINGGG KRIIINNGG (Bicycle’s bell)

“Acchan~~” Minami is calling me.

There she is the bicycling girl I adore. Why am I calling her bicycling girl?

Chuckle… well, because she always riding a bicycle. Simple answer, right? But, rather than calling her bicycling girl, I prefer her to be my sunshine… the sun who guides me, giving me a new way to live, shining around me… my sunshine girl.

Actually I aware her, I know that she always stops on the road and watching me… I can feel it. You can call this a sixth sense of a blind. I know she was always there behind me, I want to approach her, I want to talk with her, but I’m afraid she’ll probably neglecting me because I am blind. Then someday a handkerchief drop on my face and it was hers. I found out that she is a funny person… warm, kind and caring… then we started being friends.

Since our meeting at the riverside, she always comes here to pick me and watches the sunset together everyday. Just like the sun, she guides me to everywhere, exploring this town. Before I met her, the most favorite thing to me is to feel the sunset… to feel the sunset. But now, she is the only one I want to see. I like the feeling when she is beside me. Once I regain my sight, I want her to be the first person I saw. I want to say that I like her the most… more than the sunset… more than everything around me…

“Coco… Coco, where are you?” I’m calling my doggy to lead me downstairs but he seems not around. I just have to walk by myself then… slowly and slowly, step by step I walk to the door.

“Acchan, I’m coming in” I heard Minami’s voice just next to the door.

“Wait–”

BAAMMM

“…………….” The door hit my face.

“Acchan? Why are you sleeping on the floor? That’s not good for your health” she reached and pulled me up.

“I am not!! I was about to open the door then you barged in” I pouted and pointed the red mark on my forehead, “Look! This is your fault”

“Ah… sorry” I feel her face closer to me. She put her hands on my shoulder and leaned in, placing a peck on my forehead. I can feel my face become hot and my body become tense. My heart is beating nonstop and a little bit hard to breath. Why am I feeling this toward her?

“My father told me, a kiss will reduce the pain. Is it still hurt?” she asked concernedly.

I just stood there, shaking my head. Is she playing innocent or what? Without warning, she holds my hand and guides me downstairs. Her hand feels so warm and I like it.

“Minami-chan, where are you taking Atsuko again?” my mother asked.

“Okasan~ (mother) don’t worry, I will return her before the moon rise” she said as she opened the door.

She took me to where her bicycle is and I like getting a ride with her, on her precious bicycle. As usual, we are wandering around the town to feel the wind breezing. She always tells me stories everyday, telling me what happened this morning, what happen to her lunch being snatches by cat, falling down from the chair when sleeping in the class. After wandering around for a while, we go to the riverside and wait for the sunset.

“Did you know? Today’s sunset will be really really beautiful!” she said excitedly.

“Isn’t all the sunset the same?”

“Today will be special~ a rainbow will appear within the sunset and it’s really beautiful!!!”

I was excited to hear that but it feels sad too because I can’t see it.

CLICK (camera’s shutter sound)

“What is that sound?”

She holds my hands and put something on it, “This is camera, uses for capturing beautiful moments and every single things in this world. I captured this moment for you so that you can see it when your eyes recover. You are having eyes operations tomorrow, right? It will be a success and I believe you’ll like photographing after you recover~”

She moved to my behind and placed her hands around me, raising both my hands, guiding my fingers through this thing called – camera. “There are many buttons on it, there is menu, option, and the very top on right side is shutter button. You have to press it when you want to capture any pictures”

“Minami…” she is too close to me, I can feel her breath next to my ear. My heart is beating fast again. “Minami, you are too close”

“Hmm? What?”

I guess she didn’t hear me because she is busy explaining how to operate this camera. Suddenly she wrapped her left arm around my neck, pulling me closer to her and attached her cheek on mine.

“Smile Acchan, smile~ Lets take a picture together~”

CLICK

“Perfect!! You always beautiful whatever you act” as usual, she used to give me a compliment after doing something she told me.

CLICK
CLICK
CLICK

…………

“What are you doing?” I am confused by the shutter’s sound repeating again and again.

“Capturing you~ your photos will definitely sale with good prices~” she said as she keep pressing the button.

“You jerk!”

============
Maeda House

“Okaasan~ I bring Atsuko home safely~” she said as we arrives in front of my house. She helps me get down from her bicycle carefully, “Acchan, there’s something I wanna tell you”

“What’s with that serious voice?” I pinched her nose.

“I’m leaving…” she paused for a while, “I’m leaving this town tomorrow morning”

I was like having a short heart attack to hear that. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner? Couldn’t you wait until my operations completed?”

“I’m afraid I can’t…”

We stayed silence for a while, then she placed my hands on her bicycle, “Could you do me a favor? Will you help me take care of my precious bicycle? I ride it since primary school, it accompanies me through many places. But now, I’m going to a place where I can’t ride it. Will you take care of it?”

“Will you come back again?”

“I don’t know…” She hugs me tight and puts her head on my shoulder. We stayed like that for some minutes until I hear her sobbing.

“Minami, are you crying?” I patted her head gently.

“Good bye, Acchan…” Soon after I heard she said this farewell, I can feel a pair of soft lips on mine. Is she feels the same toward me? I want to tell her my feelings, how I feel towards her… my body won’t move,, by mouth won’t talk… without notice, she is gone… Minami is leaving…

===========
A Week later

“Don’t be hurry, open you eyes slowly… very slowly” said the doctor.

I slowly opened my eyes… it’s hurt… the light is hurting my eyes, things before me is blurry. I’m opening it again and soon adapt with the light, things around me seems to be clearly to see. I saw a figure in white suit is looking me concernedly.

“Are you feeling well? Can you see me clearly?” asked the doctor.

“Yes. I can see you clearly” I said.

“Congratulation, this operation is a success” the doctor said to my parents who appear beside me. My father is shaking hands nonstop with the doctor while my mom sitting beside me, hugging me, congrats me.

“Atsuko, do you want to eat something or drink something?” asked my mother.

“Anything is okay” I replied.

“Okay then, let’s grab something for Atsuko, dear.” My father and my mother went out from the room. The doctor approaches me again and checks the condition of my eyes for final confirmation.

“Umm… doctor? May I know who donor the cornea to me? How can I contact the family? I want to say my thanks to them”

“Hold on” the doctor flips his document and said, “It was from a girl bout the same age like you. Her name is… Takahashi Minami…”

What?! I can’t hold my tears from hearing that. Takahashi Minami…? I can’t believe what I heard. This can’t be true… It can not be, maybe it’s just the person who share the same name with her. It must be like this… yes, it must be like this…

The doctor continued, “She is a cheerful girl, it’s pity that she is suffering from leukemia disease. Even if her disease is getting worse day by day, she doesn’t look like one and often run out from the hospital every early evening. She died a day before your operation, saying that she want to donor her cornea for you.”

I’m leaving…
Goodbye, Atsuko…

“I’m sorry doctor, could you please leave me alone for a while” the doctor nodded and went out.

I can feel my heart is broken… it hurts… so much… is this true, Minami? Why don’t you tell me about your disease? Why still you accompanying me everyday when your disease getting worse day by day? I hate you Minami! I hate you! Why are you making my heart hurts like this. I never feel hurt like this, I hate you for hiding this matter from me. But I …love you…I want to see you… Minami…  I hide my face on the pillow and crying hard.

“Atsuko-chan?” a voice is calling my name. I recognize this voice… this voice belong to Minami’s father. He comes near me and wipe my tears away, “Don’t cry, I believe Minami doesn’t want to see you cry”

“Un…” I try my best to hold on my tears.

Uncle Takahashi placed a box with a ribbon on it to my hands, “That’s from Minami. She told me to hand you this” after giving me the box, uncle Takahashi went out from the room… I was alone again inside the room.

I opened the box and found envelopes inside with many colors. The very top is a white envelope with the word written, “Read this first, Acchan!”
(Note: words between line refer to Minami's letter)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations!!! You regain your sight!!! ♥ ⊂(´∀`*⊂
Are my cornea confortable?
Hmm… let me guess, you must be crying at this moment, don’t you?
Please don’t!!! Because you’ll only waste my cornea~ hahaha... just kid ヾ(´○` )

I’m sorry for not telling my disease to you because I just want to fill my last moment with all the happiness together.
I feel bad too, knowing that I will die soon and living with counting days is boring but not after meeting with you.
I feel like I’m alive around you. The moment I saw you, I was attracted by you… I can’t keep my eyes off you.
Days by days, a weird feeling grows up in my heart. Looks like I am trapped in your love territory… (〃'▽'〃)

Knowing my days won’t last long, I decide to give you my eyes. Please use it well, please see many beautiful things for me.
Since my eyes are with you, did it count for my promise? My promise to see the sunset together with you.
By the way, are you still want to know how I look? Please open the envelope with number 1 on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take the number 1 envelope and open it, inside it is a picture of Minami. I laughed at her pose then continue reading the letter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I still looks like a boy? If you think so, then take the number 2, I put some ribbons on my hair~

The number 2 is showing her acting cute. I look into the box and there’s a number 3 envelope.

The last one is the photo we take together in that day~ Lovely~ *:.。☆(´∀`人)

I am smiling again at the photo. There’s also camera and a photo album inside the box. That is the camera which Minami took our photos. I flip the photo albums and found many photos of mine. I wonder how she sneaks in my house and takes those photos. There’re also hers photos on it and the photos we took together. Without notice, I’m not longer crying anymore. Just like a rain washed out by the sun. My tears are washed by Minami.

Thank you Minami… thank you my sunshine girl… I will use these eyes to see beautiful scenes for you... I will use this camera to capture many beautiful things for you... and I will riding your bicycle travelling around beautiful places for you... anywhere the sun shines on...

Sunshine Girl END

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 07:40:24 PM »
Oh MY GOD, I'm crying!!!  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:

Somehow I knew this would be a sad story... And I rarely cry while reading...

I'm at least glad that Acchan can see, and that she still has a part of Minami with her...

So sad... :gyaaah:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 07:46:11 PM »
Noooooo!!!!! T_T
Another fic where Takamina dies T_T bu it was a beautiful fic

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 08:02:00 PM »
oh my... this is such a touching and beautiful story.. :gyaaah: this is so sad, my poor minami ... :mon waterworks: :mon POd:

ps.  you're an awesome writer!  :wub: i will be looking forward to your other updates.

Offline JunTakeshi

• AtsuMina's shipper
Re: #Ichikawa の Short stories# -- SG Sequel -> Sunshine Girl (OS)
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 10:28:17 PM »
I was waiting for your sequel...I hope it could be a happy ending while I thought Minami will donor her eyes...but.....it's so sad!!!! You had make me cry :((!!! But I'm still happy that Acchan can see again!!!! ^^
I'm in love

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 05:59:59 AM »
howww minami dies.. why people muder my atsumina pair.. jaja im kidding great fic :D

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 06:24:25 AM »
Author-san I didn't ask for SE XD

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 03:55:59 PM »
Oh my goshhh........ you make a sad ending for Atsumina....... Minami left her cornea behind for Acchan to see the beautiful sunshine ~ feel touched by Minami action

Offline okiedokie

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 05:11:40 PM »
Well interesting! The sequel have a little same my old fic ,except my fic is'bout korean's star with different script and atleast  both girls can met for the last once be4 photographer girl's going to die   (- " -)! Lol nice fic anw ? Tnk for update

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy Bad Girl