JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)

Author Topic: Humans And Robots - Chapter 24 (Kojiyuu + Others) 28/12/2016 (COMPLETED)  (Read 46785 times)

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Thank you for update!!!!

Who tortured my yuuchan?

Next chapter please....

Offline Eryx

• Forever Yuu-chan oshi <3
    • eryx03
Thanks for the update!
Nice chapter  :twothumbs
Haruna... Don't be mad at the poor squirrel  :(
Please update soon  :bow:

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
i really luv ur update,. :wub:
kojiyuu moment was  :ptam-cry:
thank u author-san

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
sae missed my little sayaka right~?  ufufu~~~ heehee :cow:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
moooooreeee pleeeeaaaseeeeee ...  :mon inluv:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Reply on Comments~
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2015, 03:55:03 PM »
arawche079 = Heheh... I wonder who...  :whistle:
Eryx = Ya.. Poor squirrel got scolded by her beloved cat.  :fainted:
jhom_09 = Ahahahah. Thank you~  :bingo:
luvsidney = Yesh. They missed one another deeply... :shy2:
Korisu29 = Hai hai~ Update yours too!  :farofflook:

Hey guys, I'm here to tell you that the next Chapter will be up by Friday. (Today is Wednesday at my country~)
There will be more drama/action/romance and all going on~
I apologize for the late update as well.  :kneelbow:
Thank you for those who commented and also thank you to the silent readers out there~ It really encourages me to see people leaving a comment or even pressing the thanks button or even if it's just asking me to update soon as I felt as though people really enjoy reading my story, so a big thank you to all of you!  :luvluv2: :on GJ:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
HumansAndRobots(KOJIYUU+MAYUKI+ATSUMINA+WMATSUI+OTHERS)Chapter 4 17/4/2015
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2015, 05:41:59 PM »
AHA! 20 minutes till the end of Friday!  :kekeke:
Chapter 4 is here like I promised. Hope you like it.  :on drink:

Chapter 4
Kojiharu pov
'How could she be that selfish? Didn't she know that I would be worried?' I ran with those thoughts in my head. I was stopped short by Mari-chan. Mii-chan wasn't far behind. "What do you want? Did Yuko ask you to follow me?" I hissed at her.

"I want you to calm down. Yes she did but listen to me. First, think from her point of view. If you were in her spot what would you do?" I tried to calm down and after some thinking I came to a conclusion. 'I would've done the exact thing she did.' Mii-chan spoke after she caught her breath. "I would've done exactly what she did. It may be selfish but it was the only choice. Look, she suffered all those beatings for us. If all of them went instead, things would've got worse for all of us. For us at our own base and even the ones at the enemies base." Mii-chan ended.

It was true. The scars were all deep and it looked painful. "She protected and spared all of us from the suffering. I know you feel hurt and betrayed but she was suffering as much as you were. No, she was suffering more than any of us. She got hurt physically and she must be dying on the inside. Those beatings.. They were inhumane.." Mari-chan added.

They were right. She wasn't the selfish one, I was the one. I didn't even bother to understand her actions and I slapped her. Yet she was worried about my well being and asked Mari-chan and Mii-chan to follow after me. "I..." I was at lost for words. "Go on now." Mii-chan said. "I'm sure your squirrel misses you." They smiled warmly at me. I thanked them before running back to Yuuchan's room. 'Yuuchan, I'm sorry. Wait for me.'

Acchan pov
'Who would've thought that the whole year when we were living fine, she was going through a living hell.' I sighed. 'I hope Nyan nyan is alright..'
"-chan.."
"Acchan, are you okay?"

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "H-Hai?" Minami was looking at me with concern in her eyes. "Just wondering how you're doing." I gave her a small smile. "I'm fine.." She lets out a sigh. "I think we should leave Tomochin alone for now. Giving her some space and time to think would be the best." I nodded my head in agreement. "She has Tomo~mi with her so I think she'll be fine." I added. "Yes, I believe Tomo~mi will be able to calm her down." Takamina agreed.

"Ne Minami.." She looked at me, indirectly telling me that she is listening to whatever I'm going to say. "What do you think of it? I mean the situation that Yuko was in." She stopped in her tracks, thinking deeply about my question. "I think that she has been through a lot. The whole torture thing must've been painful.." I nodded my head in agreement. "She was there for nearly a year too." She added. "Yuko is really strong. Physically, mentally and emotionally. I mean, she couldn't even keep her hands away from Nyan nyan for five minutes and now she nearly went through a whole year without touching her. It must've been hard." We both chuckled. The atmosphere gotten lighter, thanks to Minami's attempt.

We continued walking back to our room. Yes, somehow we ended up being roommates as well. Minami was about to open the door but I stopped her.  "Acchan?"
"Minami, I.." I love you.
"Yes?"
"...I-It's nothing."
"Alright, but know that I'll always be by your side."
"Mmn. Thank you." What am I afraid of..

Yukirin pov
"Ne Mayuyu.." I started. She hummed to show that she was listening. When I said nothing else, she stopped in her tracks and looked at me. "Yukirin?" I too stopped and looked fondly at her. "Mayu, I love you." Mayu blushed a shade of red that would put a tomato to shame. "I know. You say it often."

She continued walking and I sighed. "Don't you love me too?" I questioned her still at the same spot while she was frozen at her spot. "I know you do after what you've said to Yuko-san but after seeing how the usually strong Yuko-san being hurt and seeing how Kojima-san acted, it surprised me. I just wanted to hear it from you, to be reassured that the feelings we have for one another are real and not some kind of dream."

She let out a sigh and walked towards me. She intertwined our hands and kissed me on the lips. "I love you too, Yuki. Very very much. And Yuki, this is not a dream. It's real. The feelings I have for you are nothing but real." She said with a sincere smile. "Thank you for loving me, Yuki." She said as she gave me a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled back at her and pulled her into a hug. "Thank you for loving me too." I mumbled and nuzzled at her neck, breathing in her scent. "Yukirin, that tickles.." I chuckled. "Ne, Yukirin. Let's go back to our room." "Mmn!"

Rena pov
"I don't understand.. " Jurina muttered. I looked at her questioningly. She caught my gaze and started. "Why would she do all these things?" Still confused by her sudden question, I asked her. "Do what things?" Jurina was lost in her thoughts and after a while she continued. "Why would she send herself to a mission alone when Sayaka already planned for a whole team to go? It felt like she was just giving herself to die by going to the enemies base alone." I sighed, starting to get lost in my thoughts as well but I realized something.

"Because she's Yuko." I started. "Because she's our beloved Captain and because she doesn't want any of us to get hurt."
"Even if it means that she'll be hurt instead?" She asked timidly. I nodded my head. "Even if it means that she'll get hurt." I repeated. "You were once her student. You should know how she is." Jurina nodded her head slowly.

"Anyways, I guess now you're officially my student, yoroshiku onegaishimasu." I said with a small smile. She blushed. 'So cute.. I'm going to have a nosebleed..' " Y-Yes! I'll be under your care." She bowed. I smiled and pat her head as we head back to our room.

Tomo~mi pov
Tomochin pulled me out of Yuko's room and brought me to the cafeteria. "I'm going to buy some food. Is there anything you want?" I shook my head and gave her a small smile. 'Even when she's mad, she's still so caring.' I giggled at that thought.

After she bought her food she sat beside me. "I swear, Yuko never fails to annoy me with her 'I know what's best for my team.' " She said as she continued eating. I sighed. "Tomochin, would you have preferred to go?" She looked at me and nodded her head. "Of course. Going into the enemies base alone was just stupid." She said with a very annoyed look. I let out another sigh.

"If you went, you might not have came back.. I really thank Yuko for not allowing Sayaka to send you. I.. I can't lose you. Just thinking about it makes my heart hurts." Tears started to fell but not for long as Tomochin turned over to face me and started wiping my tears. "I'm sorry." She apologized as she hugged me. I shook my head and slowly my sobbing ceased. She wiped my tears and smiled lovingly at me before letting out a sigh.

"She could've talked to us and we might have been able to plan another plan which doesn't involve her going to the base alone or the rest of us going." Tomochin said as she rubbed her temples. I nodded my head in agreement. "But what's done is done.. Ne, I think you should apologize to Yuko tomorrow.." She nodded her head. "I know.. I guess I got a little too emotional and said hurtful stuffs." I pat her head and smiled gently at her. "It's alright.  She'll understand.." Tomochin once again let out a sigh. "I hope so.. Well, let's get back to our room and catch some sleep." She stood up, threw the rubbish, placed the tray at the counter and held my hand as we walk back to our room.

And that's it for now. I'm sorry if it's short.  :err:
I tried to put everyone in but it's hard.  :on cloudeye:
I can't promise you when will the next update be, but I'll update you guys as soon as possible!   :on GJ:
Once again, thank you readers and silent readers~ :kneelbow:
And now...  Off I go~~  :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 04:17:32 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
JoeYee-san~
i'm waiting for your update from this morning..and yeah,finally you update it..hihi
it's toooo short,but thanks for the update..hehe
I wanna know what will happen to haruna and yuko..
Mooore pweaasee..

Offline Eryx

• Forever Yuu-chan oshi <3
    • eryx03
Thanks for the update  :thumbsup
But...but...I need more kojiyuu  :bow:
Wanna know more. Please update soon  :cry:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Lol....yups..sure the yuko have the hard time without haruna
Duhhh...Acchan...just told takamina u love her...=='
Arghhh...i love mayuki moment....'crying
Lol..wmatsui so cute~...xD

Thanks for the update~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
more please.....
i need more kojiyuu moment :pleeease:

but thank u author-san for this lovely chapter :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh My.... Miss your updates...

Great long chapters to read... Like it....

Thank you for the updates

Can't wait to see the next chapter

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
WE NEED MOAR~!  :cool1:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Korisu29 = Aha.. Gomen gomen.  :kneelbow:
Eryx = Hai hai~~
kuro_black29 = Acchan, Y U NO CONFESS?! (A wild Acchan appeared. "It's your fault that Takamina and I are not together." "Aha.. Gomen." :err: )
jhom_09 = Thank you for your lovely comment.  :hee:
cisda83 = Ah.. Sorry for the undeniably late update.  :depressed:
yuuchans = You'll have it! SOON~

And hello people! The next update AKA Chapter 5 will be up tomorrow (Thursday). Sorry for the long wait! I've been a little busy and I got sick so... Anyways, Chapter 5 is gonna be full of ______!
(Wild Yuko appeared. "Oppai action!" "Yuko!" Nyan nyan uses double slap. Wild Yuko fainted. "I'm sorry JoeYee-san, please continue." Nyan nyan drags wild Yuko away)
Well, I'll leave it to your imagination for now! See you guys tomorrow!  :on gay:

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
I'LL BE WAITING!~ XD

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
waiting,... : :mon innocent:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Wild yuko????  :banghead:

Yeah its thursday!!!!! Waiting!!!

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
wut? you got sick? oh no, that's bad, if u got sick again, just tell me, i will give u paracetamol ...  :mon beam:
by the way, today is Thursday!! yey!!  :mon lovelaff:
then i will wait for your update ...  :mon squee:
but don't tell me if you will update your fic 20 minutes till the end of day again! hmpt!  :mon wtf:
or I'm going to steal your cookies! hihihi *kidding*

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
HumansAndRobots(KOJIYUU+MAYUKI+ATSUMINA+WMATSUI+OTHERS)Chapter 5 30/4/2015
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2015, 10:58:43 AM »
Claito, jhom_09 = The waiting is over! :ding:
arawche079 = Ahahah. Yesh. Wild Yuko.  :hehehe:
Korisu29 = Yes. I have a pretty weak body. *Sighs. Ahaha. It's not the last 20 minutes of the day yet! And, no stealing me cookies.  :on redcard:

Erkhem, Here is Chapter 5 as promised. Author's note will be at the bottom. Without further a due, let's start!

Chapter 5

Yuko pov
'Ah.. She must be really mad at me..' I thought as I was laying back down on the bed. 'I hope that Mariko and Mii-chan could calm her down..' I let out a sigh. I know that most of them were mad at me but I do not think that I made the wrong decision. It was the best choice out of all the options we had.

I sat up as I had the urge to use the bathroom. I hissed as I sat up too fast and I hurt my wound. Suddenly the door opened and Haruna was standing there, panting.

"Yuko!! A.. Are you okay?!" She said as she panted. "H-Haruna.." I stuttered. She quickly came in and ran over to my bed. "Where does it hurt? " Haruna started shooting me with questions. I quickly moved my finger and placed it on her lips to stop her from rambling. "I'm fine.. I just needed to go to the toilet."
She let out a sigh. "Please be more careful and you should've asked for help."

I let out my signature squirrel smile. "Hai hai.." She held my waist and slowly maneuvered me to stand up. "Lean your body on me." She said as she put my arms around her neck. I nodded my head and leaned my body on to her. She brought me to the toilet and closed the toilet seat then she sat me down on the toilet bowl. "Erm.. Nyan nyan.. Can you wait outside?"

She blushed hard. "M-Mmn. Call for me if you need anything. I'll be waiting outside." Without waiting for my reply, she left. I smiled at the action. After I was done, I called for Nyan nyan. She was going to bring me back to my bed but I stopped her.

"Nyan nyan, can we talk?" I asked pointing to the couch. "But you should rest now.. We can talk later." I shook my head. "Haruna, please?" I said giving her my best pleading face. She sighed. "Alright.." She brought me over to the couch and slowly settled me down. "Are you feeling comfortable?" She asked, concern was evident in her voice. I gave a small hum as a reply. I took a deep breath and started.

"Haruna, I'm sorry for being selfish and leaving you behind. I'm sorry for hiding everything from you. I know that the past year you have suffered as much as I did."  I said as I caressed her face. "You even lost weight.." I mumbled. She shook her head. "I should've been more understanding.. I'm sorry for getting mad at you. Does it hurt?" She asked as she caressed my face. I gave her a small smile. "Just a little.. But if Nyan nyan kisses me, the pain will be gone." I said acting like a little kid. She giggled.

She leaned in and kissed me on the right side of the cheek. "There. Feeling better?" I shook my head. "You slapped me on the other side." I said with a pout. She moved in and kissed me on the other cheek. I gave her a wide small. "Yatta~ I'll be all better thanks to Nyan nyan." She giggled. She suddenly stopped and looked at me. "Yuuchan, I'm right handed. I'm sure that the first time i kissed you was the place I slapped you." I gave out an awkward laugh. "I just wanted more kisses." I admitted.

She looked at me with a stern look but it soon soften. "Mou, if you wanted more  you could've just asked." She said with a pout. "Ehh?? But usually Nyan nyan never complies with my request." She looked at me and gave a sad smile. "I don't usually complied because I thought that all Yuuchan cares about is skinship." She said with another pout. "I know Yuuchan loves me but sometimes you're just to perverted. But you know, after you went missing I realized that I actually miss having you by my side, trying to get me to comply to your skinship requests.." She chuckled. "So that's why, now I will let Yuuchan have skinship with me but there's a limit." She said as she pinched my cheeks.

I gave her a wide grin. "So, I can kiss Nyan nyan whenever I want?" She nodded her head. "You have to read the situation though. Keep your hands and lips to yourself when we are in a serious situation." She said like a mother. "Mou Nyan nyan.. You're treating me like a kid. I know when to initiate skinship and when not to." I said with a pout. "Oh really?" She said with a glare.

"I-I guess not. I'm sorry. I'll keep my hands to myself when the time isn't right." She smiled broadly and patted me on the head. "Ne Yuuchan, you should get some rest now." She gestured me to stand up. I shook my head. "Nyan nyan, can I sleep on your lap?"  I gave her my cutesy face. "B-But you need to sleep properly." She blushed. "Haruna.. Please?" I continued on my efforts.

"Alright but if you're not feeling well tell me, ne?" I nodded my head and gave her a small peck on her cheek. "Thank you." She helped me to adjust myself so that I'll be comfortable. She placed my head on her lap. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. "Why are you sighing? Are you uncomfortable?" She questioned. "I'm fine. I just really miss doing this." I said as I took her hands and intertwined them. "Mmn. I miss it too.." She squeezed my hand. "Goodnight Yuuchan." She said as she leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Goodnight Nyan nyan." I said a smile before I start to feel the fatigue and soon surrendered to sleep.

Mayu pov
Yukirin and I woke up earlier than usual today because we needed-.. No, we wanted to check on how Yuko-san is doing as were very worried. We had our breakfast and soon after that we start to head to her room. I slowly opened the door to avoid making any creaking sound. I head in with Yukirin in tow. I was shocked and surprised to see that there was no one on the bed. I was about to go on to panic mode but Yukirin stopped me.

"Mayuyu, look over there." She said as she pointed over to the couch. I looked over to said direction and a smile crept on to my face. "I wonder did they slept like that since yesterday.." I said aloud but it wasn't loud enough to disturb the occupants on the couch. "Maybe?" Yukirin shrugged her shoulders. "We should wake them up though. Sayaka did say that she wanted to have a meeting." I mumbled. "Eh? But Yuko-san is still recovering.." "It must be important if she wants to have the meeting." I said stroking my imaginary beard.

"The both of you are so noisy.." Kojima-san muttered. "Ah! We're sorry." The both of us said it at the same time and bowed a little. "What time is it?" Kojima-san asked. "A little past seven." Yukirin answered back. "Sayaka said she wanted to meet all of us here at 8.30 right? To accommodate with Yuuchan." I nodded my head in reply to her question.

"How is she doing?" Yukirin questioned. "Better than before." Kojima-san said as she stroked Yuko's head. "Kojima-san, are you still mad at Yuko-san?" Yukirin asked. Kojima-san gave a small smile and shook her head. "That's good. Yukirin and I will bring some food for the both of you." I said as I intertwined my fingers with Yukirin's, gesturing her to follow me."Thank you." Kojima-san said with a smile.

Yukirin pov
I followed Mayu out with our hands intertwined as we headed to the cafeteria. "Mayu, maybe we should cook for them." I started. "E-Eh?? I think the cafeteria food is fine." Somehow she's starting to look a little pale. "But-.." I was interrupted by Mayu as she placed her finger on my lips.

"Yukirin, I know you want to cook for them to show your gratitude but we don't have much time to wait for you to cook. They'll understand." She said with a sweet smile. I resign and nodded my head. "Then let's get some food for them." I said. Before I turned, I managed to hear Mayu let out a relieve sigh. I wonder why though. 'I must be hearing things..' I shook my head to clear my thoughts and continued on getting the trays.

Sayaka pov
"Is everyone here?" I asked as soon as I entered the room. "Yes, everyone is present." Takamina answered. "Good, let's get started." I said as I sat myself beside Yuko who is at the couch with Kojima-san. I cleared my throat and started.

"As you all know, it will take some time till Yuko fully recovers so Yuko, your job now is to rest well and recover fast but I need your help on something." She nodded her head and gave me her signature squirrel smile." "Kojima-san, I have personally go through your scedule and clear you off for two weeks. I want you to keep an eye on Yuko." "Thank you." Kojima-san with a small smile. "Yatta~ I have Nyan nyan with me. Thank you Sayaka." Yuko beamed brightly while Kojima-san blushed. The rest of us just smiled.

I once again cleared my throat to gain their attention. "Until then, Takamina. You will continue to lead the squad." "Hai." She said as she saluted at me. "Moving on, Yukirin. Same as Kojima-san, I have been through your scedule and have cleared you for a week. I want you to focus and use that time to find or even create a medicine to heal the scars on Yuko's back." "Hai. I will do my best." She said with a determined look.

"Mayu, you'll be the only one on duty for now. Don't stress yourself out." "Alright." She said letting out a little sigh. "For the rest of the squad." I said as I looked at them. "You'll be going through intense training for a week and we'll start to plan after all of you have finished the training." "Hai." They answered in unison. "Any questions?" "No." Everyone said in unison.

"Good, by the way. This time, you'll be training under me, oh and Yuko. You'll help me review on their trainings." "Ehhhhhhhhhhh?!??"

Everyone's eyes were wide and their jaws dropped while Yuko just smiled broadly. "Hai hai~." Yuko said nonchalantly. "You must be joking." Mii-chan said, waving her hand. "Do I look like I'm joking?" I said with my strict face. "B-But, if you train us then you would be even busier than before." Kasai stuttered. "Don't worry about it. I have it covered. I'll see all of you at 12pm sharp. Meet at the training ground." With that I stood up from my seat. "Rest well, Yuko." I said to her before I left the room.

Tomochin pov
After Sayaka left the room, the others slowly began to leave either to eat or rest before the training starts. Kojiharu went out to take of some work stuffs and so only the three of us was left in the room. I walked up to Yuko. Tomo~mi was beside me as well. I guess she's probably worried that I'll get pissed off. Yuko on the other hand  looked at me, surprise evident in her eyes.

"Tomochin.." She started. "Is there anything wrong?" She questioned with a concerned tone. "No.. I.." I sighed and took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. "I'm.. I'm sorry for being rude. I don't agree on your choice as I believe that if we managed to discuss about it, then you wouldn't have to went through all the beatings." I looked directly into her eyes. She gave me that gentle smile of hers, silently asking me to continue knowing that I'm not done.

"But.. But, I really thank you for everything you've done for us, up till now." I said bowing down. I felt a pat on my head so I looked up. Yuko showing her signature squirrel smile shook her head. "It's no one's fault. I'm just glad that you're willing to talk to me." She said wiping an imaginary tear. I chuckled at her expression and ruffled her hair.

"Glad you guys made up." Tomo~mi smiled widely. I nodded my head in agreement as I continued to ruffle her hair. "Hey now, go and get some rest. Training will be tougher than usual for this whole week." Yuko said, removing my hand from her head. "Hai hai, obasan.." I joked. "H-Hey!!" Yuko retorted. I laughed as I pulled Tomo~mi out with me.

Jurina pov
All of us were at the training ground early, even Yuko-san was already there waiting. "Ehhhhhhhhhhh...." I grumbled. "There there." Rena said as she pat me on the head. "As much as I dislike training under Sayaka, her training is very effective with the short amount of time we have." Takamina started. "Mmn. Somehow she always manages to see through your movements and now with Yuko, she can find our weak points in a matter of time." Mariko-sama said.

"Ma, let's all do our best." Acchan chimed in. "Hai." Everyone said. "Erm, Yuko-san. Will you be fine?" I asked. "Yes, I'll be fine. You guys do your best and don't disappoint me.." She said with a stern yet gentle gaze. "I would really like to see how much you all have improved." Everyone nodded their heads. "We'll do out best, Captain!" Everyone said. She gave a chuckle and smiled brightly. "Good, like Acchan said. Let's all do our best."

Extra scene
Mayu pov
'The only doctor on duty for nearly a week eh..' I rubbed my temples as my head starts to hurt. I was back at my office after the short meeting. Thankfully there wasn't much patients in our hands now and hopefully there won't be much cases at least for this week. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I masked up my usual cyborg expression. "Come in."

"Excuse me.." Her voice was music to my ears. "Yukirin.." I said as I broke my composure and smiled lovingly at her. Yukirin closed and maybe even locked the door as I heard a click sound. She walked over to me and sat on my lap, making me instinctly wrapped my arms around her waist out of fear that she might lose her balance and fall or maybe I just love hugging her.

Yukirin on the other hand, wrapped her arms around my neck. I grinned at the position we're at. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Not that I mind that you're here." I added seeing her stare at me. "I'm worried about you Mayu." She said with concern lace in her tone. "What's there to worry about?" I asked giving a questioning look. "Well, I'm worried that you'll tire your self out since you're the only doctor on duty." I smiled broadly at her and gave her a peck on her lips.

"Yuki, you don't have to worry about me but if it makes you feel reassured then I will tell you this. I won't push myself too hard and I'll make sure I have enough rest." She nodded her head and pulled me in for a hug. "You don't push yourself too hard as well Yuki." I said softly. "Mmn.. I won't." She nodded her head.

"That's good to hear." I said as I bit into her neck and sucking to make a mark. "Ahhh.. M-Mayu..." She moaned at my ears making me feel hot and bothered but I managed to get a hold on the on growing lust. I licked the part where I bit and we separated ourselves from one another. "Mayu's a pervert." Yukirin pouted. "Only to you." I said with a wink. Yuki blushed so hard that I believe that it was even redder than a tomato. "You're so cute." I said as I lightly pinch her nose.

"Mouuu.. Ah. Do you want to go for lunch?" She asked me with her puppy dog eyes. I nodded my head and smiled at her. She pulled me up and as we head for the door she stopped at her tracks. "Yukirin?" I asked questiongly. Suddenly I was pulled back into an embrace. I felt her breathing at my ears. "We'll continue what you started tonight." She said as she nibbled my ear and then blew into my ears. With that she looked at me, I could see a smirk coming up from her face. "Y-Yuki..." I stuttered. She giggled. "That was payback." She smiled at me. "Maa, let's go~" She said as she pulled us out to the cafeteria.

The extra scene is actually an "apology gift" from me as the next chapter might take some time to be updated as I'll be having exams soon. Again.  :prayers:
I hope you liked this chapter and according to my post yesterday, Chapter 5 is gonna be full of FLUFF and I hope that it was fluffy enough for you all.
Anyways, thank you for your kind comments and the silent readers as well!  :kneelbow:
Really appreciate it! Will try my best to update it fast!
And now off I go~  :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 04:18:03 PM by JoeYee »

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Yey!! an update!!!  :mon squee:
i will edit it later ... hihi
aww ... kojiyuu is sooo cute ...  :mon XD:
thanks for your update ... i love it ...  :mon lovelaff:
and umm ... success for your exams!!!  :mon thumb:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 05:32:53 PM by Korisu29 »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)