JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trouble Maker - There Is No Tomorrow (Now)

Author Topic: [02/28] 「 ☆☆☆ (Mitsuboshi (みつぼし) 」 Tsukushima Kirari starring Kusumi Koharu 1st Album  (Read 30385 times)

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Haha, I like it XD It's cute <3
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
OMG the title! 「 ☆☆☆ 」 I love that lol.  It's very original XD

I really need to get round to preodering it I really want it!! Koharu rules!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The pronunciation of the title is Mitsuboshi (みつぼし) according the Up-Front Works discography entry: http://www.up-front-works.jp/discography/zetima/102/a_01/index.html

See also the wiki entry I made on ThePPN: http://wiki.theppn.org/Mitsuboshi

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Quote from: tiny;285159
The pronunciation of the title is Mitsuboshi (みつぼし) according the Up-Front Works discography entry: http://www.up-front-works.jp/discography/zetima/102/a_01/index.html

See also the wiki entry I made on ThePPN: http://wiki.theppn.org/Mitsuboshi

Now THAT makes much more sense than having to call it 'Star Star Star' or something XD

Offline BigFreaky

• 一番カワイイ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I thought they were always talking about a giraffe??/!!!
which didnt make much sence to me, giraffe revolution, and i never seen any giraffe or giraffe print.....
but then again its japan, and they are all crazy like that.
maybe it was an underlying ploy to sell beer to children.

Offline Linus

• Member+
Kirarin XD

What a weird thing to put three stars to an album and then came up on how the pronunciation is. People who doesn't read the official site or sees the cm will keep seeing and saying hoshi hoshi hoshi XD

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
lol the title makes so much more sense now!
kya~ I love it!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Linus

• Member+
02.28 Kusumi's ☆☆☆
02.28 A BEST 2 (Ayumi Hamasaki)
03.14 BEST~BOUNCE & LOVERS~ (Koda Kumi)
03.28 AI am BEST (Ai Otsuka)

Just read aedon's post about a new Koda best. While I don't see Avex's unique interest in beating down Kirari, all these Best albums could have been scheduled any other day any other time because none of them was a must-release now. Avex is not at the risk of saturate their own market releasing three bests albums in a two-week difference from each other, but also at the risk of helping their rivals, aka H!P and Kirari. Our dear little star target are kids. Avex's Best focus on adult people. People going out for Avex Bests might end up buying Kirari as well. Singles will buy it for a little brother, a nephew... and couples will buy Kirari for their children. There ya go Avex, there ya go.
:MKkissarse:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
LOL I guess this is the true battle with Ayumi Hamasaki, then. I don't know how much Hamasaki sells these days, so I can't really say anything (if she still sells a lot, then I'm super proud if Koharu sells 1/3 of it). But I'm happy if the Kirari album sells more than the singles, cuz that's how it's "supposed" to be. At least comparing Koi*Kana and Balalaika's sales, there are still kids who don't have Koi*Kana and might wanna get this album. We'll see :D I hope it gets pimped properly :)
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Koharu's album?!!!!

Actually, knowing that her other single was a good seller, Tsunku wouldn't miss the opportunity to make more money off of another album :D

ガンバレ、コハルチャン!

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline DroolBoy

• ~PingMoogSev (PMS) Fan~
  • Member+
Quote from: shirenu;293881
LOL I guess this is the true battle with Ayumi Hamasaki, then. I don't know how much Hamasaki sells these days, so I can't really say anything (if she still sells a lot, then I'm super proud if Koharu sells 1/3 of it). But I'm happy if the Kirari album sells more than the singles, cuz that's how it's "supposed" to be. At least comparing Koi*Kana and Balalaika's sales, there are still kids who don't have Koi*Kana and might wanna get this album. We'll see :D I hope it gets pimped properly :)

With Ayu's sales the way they are now, I expect around 400-700k at the least for her BEST album. Dunno which one though.
she's my fire, my desire...

Offline Linus

• Member+

Offline Linus

• Member+
Excuse the double post but if I edit people who already checked wouldn't notice :p

New artist pic for Kirarin starring Kusumi

Gettin' rid of the baby face and the cute pigtails... for a kids CD? :o
Wavy hair, adult sight, wise pose, and a pretty white dress... She got influences from Shimatani and Yuna Ito XD

She looks nice :D

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
her eyes are soo big~~

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Quote from: Keron;297288

She looks VERY GOOD!! :tfr9a7wg:Older than she is definitely coz of the hair and the frilly collar... But yeah! Pretty~!! :tfr9a7wg:

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
Quote from: Keron;297288
Excuse the double post but if I edit people who already checked wouldn't notice :p

New artist pic for Kirarin starring Kusumi

Gettin' rid of the baby face and the cute pigtails... for a kids CD? :o
Wavy hair, adult sight, wise pose, and a pretty white dress... She got influences from Shimatani and Yuna Ito XD

She looks nice :D

Man she's so pretty! That hair style looks good for her. :heart:

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
For a while I thought she was 35 XD

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ LOL yeah she does look a lot older than she seems..  but shes still cute and all :D

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline yokoso

• ザ・ストレス~!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
She looks FANTASTIC there.

I get the impression the 'tsukushima kirari' is a clever excuse for her to have a solo album and still appeal to both audiences.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's a mix of classic H!P style and fun kids' songs.  I ended up preordering it in good faith (I'm hoping the tracklist doesn't disappoint ;;;; )

愛をください〜!!:heart: :heart:  ☆ 恋文 ; a loveletter MUSIC DOWNLOADS & MORE ☆ (now back up 1/13/08)

Offline Linus

• Member+
(1.)恋☆カナ
(2.)SUGAO-flavor
(3.)バラライカ
(4.)水色メロディ
(5.)恋花火
(6.)Loveだよ☆ダーリン
(7.)
(8.)
(9.)
(10.)

This is the tracklist from Club Japan, but I actually hope it has more :D

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trouble Maker - There Is No Tomorrow (Now)