JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Taxi

Author Topic: Love Letter (Rivalry Love) Madness [SayaMilky]ANNOUNCEMENT!  (Read 40940 times)

Offline deviantone

• Taking over the world one day at a time... ^_^
  • ecchi
Re: Love Letter Madness [Sayanee x Milky] [Chapter 12] [04|21|13]
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2013, 12:46:55 AM »
Oh my God!! So much drama  :dizzy:!! Sayanee shooting people n' s$%t....I just....wow. This is such an addicting story :on GJ:. UPDATE SOON!  :wriggly:

The Two Halves of Tumblr
Hipsters: Do you have any idea how much it hurts to love someone who will never love you back?
Fandoms: WE'RE FANGIRLS
Fandoms: Our entire LIVES revolve around loving people who will never love us back
Fandoms: Some of them aren't even REAL PEOPLE
Fandoms: They're FICTIONAL CHARACTERS
Fandoms: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SEXUALLY FRUSTRATING THAT IS

Offline deviantone

• ecchi
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2013, 12:49:08 AM »
Just what the f*** happened!?
Wow so Sayanee realized that she loves Milky eh?
Sayanee killed her uncle... serve him right!
And............

PLEASE UPDATE FASTER!!!!!:on voodoo:

Lol, I love the scrolling banner. I totally agree with you on that. WE NEED MOAR CHAPTERS NOW  :scolding:

The Two Halves of Tumblr
Hipsters: Do you have any idea how much it hurts to love someone who will never love you back?
Fandoms: Our entire LIVES revolve around loving people who will never love us back

Offline GinkoX

• NP: イミフ - 村瀬紗英
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • fansubber at your service!
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2013, 05:39:35 AM »
Lol. Currently writing the next chapter. (=-= )V

Offline deviantone

• ecchi
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2013, 10:13:16 PM »
Lol. Currently writing the next chapter. (=-= )V

Awesome!! This is me channeling creative vibes in your general direction~~~ :wigglypanda:

The Two Halves of Tumblr

Offline reiyuu

• express myself through art
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2013, 02:00:19 AM »
okay, a few simple questions...

-where the hell Sakuya got that gun????
-suspended for 2 years????
-don't tell me that Miyuki already loss her virginity to that fucking guy???

and I wouldn't ask you the updates coz you'll do it soon...teheee

:cow:

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
A Letter from meh.

I'll not be updating this fict for more than a Week. While waiting for my Update, I THEREFORE PRESENT TO YOU, MY BLOG!

http://ginkosannoyingtrashbin.wordpress.com/

hahahaha.

Spoiler:

'Look at that Beautiful Girl, She is sparkling...'

The Guys of the Academy can't remove their eyes from the astonishing Female walking in the Red Carpet, She is simply paralyzing.

'M-Miyuki?'

The News paper says it all, Miyuki is soon to be Married to a Mayor! - Maachun to the Student Council.

Offline reiyuu

you already makes people half-dead because of the spoilers..if you put the whole story, I afraid people will accused you as a murderer!!!!kya!!!!!

"waiting for a new hope of life~~~lol"

:cool1:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
just saying... i dont know much bout nmb....
but this was super epic!
nod nod..... what will happen to them?
expelled for 2 yrs...
i love how the characters are...

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love Letter Madness [Sayanee x Milky] [Chapter 13] [04|28|13]
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2013, 06:25:33 PM »
13. She’s Back...

"When can I go back to him... Sakuya..."

It was in a Big Mansion in America where a Girl is sitting by the Balcony. She was a once, innocent girl. But yet, Her family has laid their hands on her, Destroying her innocence, Dirtied her Body. She is Watanabe Miyuki, Tonight, Tears are falling down to her eyes She's missing the Boy she likes, That is really a Girl. She was later confronted by the Man soon to be Married to her. "Miyuki... Why are you crying?" The Man who looks like around her age asked her.

"N-no... I'm fine..." She answered while she forced a smile on her face, She's not really fine.

"If that's want you think. Don't worry, I don't like you anyways, and I know you have a someone that you really like. I'm just marrying you because my parents want to. We're the same." The man smiled Miyuki. While the Girl answered him a Nod.

"Then, Let's go. Those Wicked Old Hags and Sh!ts are waiting for us in the Ballroom." The man offered his hand to Miyuki and They both walked down to the stairs. "Shh. They might hear you." Miyuki chuckled for a bit, and later she showed a sparkling smile that captivated the hearts of all foreigners in the Ballroom. All eyes we're focused on her, The men are envious of the Young man beside Miyuki, They wished that they're in the Position of the Mayor.

Meanwhile, In Japan...

The Suspended Student Council are Watching T.V., When Suddenly, There was an Announcement Meant for them, It was from the School's vice principal, The one that Suspended them, Takajo Aki.

"Yamamoto Sakuya, Kashiwagi Yukito, Watanabe Mayu, Ogasawara Mayu, Rie Kitahara, Yokoyama Yui, Fukumoto Aina, and lastly, Yamada Nana, Your Suspension has been shortened to 5 Months, I don't really mean to do this but my Tongue slipped. I'm very sorry." The Vice Principal Apologized, but Maachun was Angry.

"Just Because your Mouth slipped!?" Maachun shouted in anger.

"Heh!? Nana was also suspended!?" All of them was talking about Nana, and they Ignored Maachun.

"I got ignored..." Maachun sulked in the corner of the Room. :on speedy:

“How’d that… happen… She isn’t even with us when we went to that café…”Aina crossed her arms.

“Maybe, Something unexpected happened…?” Mayuyu was dead serious about thinking of how Nana got suspended.

“Guys, Stop thinking about Nana, What Important is we can get back to school now.” A Smile formed on Rie’s face.

“Yeah. Then, Let’s go. The Bell is Near.” Sakuya insists, after a few minutes, They Met up in the Station. They have gone on their own homes just to grab their clothes and take a bath. When all of them arrived, They rode the train to Nakagawa Intl. University. Nana was distancing herself from the Student Council. She doesn’t want to talk to them.

“Nana, What’s wrong?” Maachun asked Nana, She did it Gently so she won’t get angry.

“Nothing.” She made her pace fast. She didn’t realize that something fell from her bag, It looks like a Mini Transparent  case and it has a Twig-like object inside, A Golden Twig.

“What’s this?” Maachun picked up the thing that fell from Nana’s bag, She pretended that it was nothing at the Other Members and quickly hid it on her pocket. Later, The Station Master’s voice was heard “Stopping at ***** Station!” It was the stop of Maachun and the others,  They decided to walk out of the Train and followed Nana because she’s been acting very strange.

“Nana? What’s the Problem?” This Time, Sakuya asked her.

“Just go to school without me, I can be by myself.” Nana walked to the opposite way to the school, Sakuya and the others secretly followed her. While following her, They saw a Very Place, It looks like a playground but no one is playing there, Until they saw IT.

They saw two big stones with Names written on it.  ‘Nakayama Tatsuzou’ and ‘Nakayama Reiha’.

They began to think about the names, Until Rie, The so-called ‘Database’ of the Student Council spoke of something, Something that is too shocking. “Those two Nakayama’s are the Greatest Thiefs in the History of this City. What is Nana doing there?” She was also curious. Later, They heard Nana speak.

“Mom, Dad… I’ve brought you the Greatest Artifact of this City, I hope you can rest in peace.” Little by little, Tears on her eyes started to fall. Nana stood up and saw a sign beside her ‘Parent’s’ Grave. She saw the sign ‘No Entry! Pig Prone area!' As she read it, Many kids threw rocks at her, “It’s been always like this… Mother… Father…” She curled up like a scared little girl.

Later, She can still hear the throwing of rocks but She can no longer feel the rocks touching her. When she opened her eyes, She saw Maachun, Covering her from the rocks. “Nana… Are you alright?” Maachun is still receiving damage from the kids, but It was a No-no to her, she pushed Nana aside and made her hide under the slide.

Then, It happened. A Big Kid threw a Big rock at Maachun. “h-ah!” Her breath stopped… Just hiding behind a wall, The Other Student council members closed their eyes, and when they felt silence, they peeked in and saw Sakuya on top of Maachun. “Mayu… Are you hurt?” Maachun can see the blood flowing from Sakuya’s back. “S-Saya-chan?!” Sakuya collapsed. “Sorry… I didn’t come to early… I thought that this will never happen.” Sakuya whispered to Maachun’s ear before he collapsed.

Nakagawa Intl. High School – Indoor Hospital

Frown was the Expressions of the Members, They are worried for Sakuya. Later, The Doctor came out of the room, and said that no Injuries were caused because of his Protective vest. Maachun entered the room and hugged Sakuya as he sat on the Bed, When the cute girl touched his hair, She already knew that it was just a wig. Her hair got already Longer. The boy was Indeed a Girl. “Umai. Smile.”Sakuya who is really Sayaka patted Maachun’s head. “Nice, You still have that Heart.” The female smiled.

“Saya-chan… You know. You already have two I.D.’s.” Maachun tried to look away.

“Hah? I already Know. The Girl One and the Boy.” Sayaka smirked at the little girl infront of her. “Say… Would you mind If I said I like you and I want you to be mine?” She added, Maachun just blushed.

“ S-Saya-chan… What’re you talking about…” Maachun is getting shy, Her face, going redder than usual.

“I’m just Imitating Miyuki. I miss her already…” Sayaka pulled her wallet from her pocket and Stared at the Cute Girl picture whose name is Miyuki, Her Childhood friend.

“Is that so…?” Maachun got back to her usual self.

Suddenly, The School’s vice principal, Takajo Aki, Entered Sayaka’s room.

“Sakuya-kun, You’re fine now, Right? Or should I say… Yamamoto Sayaka.?” Aki crossed her arms.

“Uhm… How’d you know that?” Sayaka asked curiously, She was shocked that The Vice Principal knew of her secret.

“Hi-mi-tsu~ Anyways, There will be a ball tonight. Make sure you’ll all come tonight.” The Vice Principal walked out, She seemed to be serious about this Ball.

Sakuya/Sayaka POV
I’m always having fun when It comes to ‘teasing’ Mayu(Maachun). She’s always cute when she laughs, when she smiles and all of her. I admit it, I had a crush on her when we were in grade school, we’ve known each other since Childhood. I never wanted to fall for her, but yes. I fell for her, a while ago.

When her eyes is focused on the Vice Principal just a few minutes ago, I saw it again, the part of her that made me fall. her smile and her Inner Personality, the ‘Real’ Maachun. I know that she has feelings for Nana, but I want her too… Why… Am I doing this just because Miyuki is Gone…? When she gets back… Does that mean that…?

. . . . . . . . .

I received a Kiss from Maachun,  A Kiss from her lips to my left cheek. She’s still cute. “Remember! I’m still not giving up because you love Miyuki! I’ll do my best to make you mine.” After the kiss, she smiled at me, and I answered her also a smile. “Cute.” I murmured.

Then, The Door suddenly opened, as the only people inside the room, I and Maachun focused on who it is, It was Nana and she seemed like she’s ‘drunk’.

“Yea~y! Guys! *hick* let’s *hick*go to the Ball *hick* Later~!” A Total Eclipse of Baachan.

“Baachun…” Maachun’s eyes enlarged as she saw Nana entered the room, Aina and the Others are trying to stop her, but nothing seems to be effective. Other than The Incomplete student council, I can also see the Osaka Jyogakuen Student Council… Why are they here anyway?

“Hi Sakuya. *shake-shake*” Jonishi shook the testube with a cork on its hole to prevent it from spilling. There was indeed another potion inside. “Hi Bro~! How’d ya do!?” It was Eriko again, This kid is really cute.

“Who’s that Unfamiliar three?”Maachun pointed at the 3 girls wearing boys uniform.

“Momo! Airi! Arii! Introduce.” Keiichi stared at them fiercely, Those eyes are sure scary.

“Ha~i. Kinoshita Momoka de~su. Osaka Jyogakuen Class 1-F, Student Council Position, Treasurer.”

“Tanigawa Airi desu. Osaka Jyogakuen Class 1 – SS, Student Council Position, Auditor.”

“Koyanagi Arisa. Osaka Jyogakuen Class 2-SS. Student Council Position, Medic.”

Ooh. W-Wait… What!? These three are daughters of the 3 Richest Clans here!

Info~
Yo~ Kitarie speaking here~ The Nakagawa Intl. University’s DATABASE~
While there are quite a few old prestigious clans in Town, the most prominent are the four 'Dominant Clans'.
1.   Watanabe Clan – Runs the Shinmeji Shrine and operates all the bookstores in Town.
2.   Jonishi Clan – Operates all the Science Laboratories, and is in charge of the Scientific Research Society.
3.   Kinoshita Clan – With their large farmlands.
4.   Tanigawa Clan – The Clan of Mountain.
The only other clans to be on equal footing with those four are the….
1.   Koyanagi Clan – Runs the 20 Hospitals around the town.
2.   Yoshida Clan – With their Dominance in the Field of Education.
3.   Ogasawara Clan – With their Cigarette business. 

“What about that Girl Hiding there?” Maachun pointed at the Sliding door, She noticed someone who kept on popping out.

“Ah, Kondo Rina-san. Please enter and Introduce yourself.” When the girl entered, Maachun suddenly stood up and pointed at the girl. “YOU AGAIN?!” They Pointed at each other. It seems like they already know themselves.

“Hah? You already know about each other? That’s definitely a Lie.” Honmayan strikes again.

“Yep. This girl kept on bugging me to give her more money for only answering Yuki’s Exams in Osaka Jyogakuen!”

“Why would I give my Answer just that easy!? KONDO RINA isn’t a FOOL.”

Ahh. Quarreling just because of Money? Later, Keiichi walked to me as the others are having fun, She handed out the potion that she was shaking a while ago. “Here. Try this. You’ve been bugging me since last month just to give you this Potion. I cannot assure your safety for drinking this Potion.” I smiled at her and mouthed a ‘Thanks’ and quickly drank the Potion. It made me collapse… I can see a somewhat strange in my sight… Am I in the Dream World?

[LOADING… 50.9%]

[ITEM#50…TAKING EFFECT…IN 100.00 SECONDS]

[LOADING…]

[APPLYING EMERGENCY KIT #0030 99.9% DONE…]

[LOADING… 99.9 -> 100%]

[LOADING COMPLETE]

And I suddenly woke up, There’s Keiichi. “How do you like my New Game?”she asked.

“Just fine.” When I looked at my Watch, It’s almost time for the ball, I also noticed that the others are gone, The Only one that is left is Keiichi and no one else.

“The ball is soon to start. Wear this.” She threw a Box to me, when I opened it. I saw an all black tuxedo. I just wore it because I need to. Once I was finished, I and Keiichi hurried to the Auditorium. We can see all of them, Dancing.

’Kojima-sensei~ Let’s dance!’

’Sorry, But she’s mine~!’

Yuuko and Mario-sensei fighting over Kojima-sensei, Funny.

“Oh~! Saya—I mean Sakuya-kun~! Let’s dance!” I saw Maachun come over to me, She grabbed my hand and we started to dance. She’s so cute In her Childlike dress, It was suitable for a Cute little girl like her. But… All I want is Miyuki. 

“Sakuya… Miyuki is going to be married to a Mayor… It’s all in the Newspaper.” My body froze when I heard what Maachun said. It looks like I won’t be able to fulfill my Promise to her. I continued to dance with Maachun and Later…

“Mayu. Would you be mine?” I Whispered to her ear, When I faced her, She suddenly kissed me and she answered a Nod. 

There, Our Relationship started from that Ball. We had fun together, eating, dating. All that a Couple does. That Includes Kissing, Furekissing and Stuff. Our Student Council was Once again, Re-known to the school, My 4 Month Assistant Job in this Student council was extended ‘till Graduation. The Graduation came and Maachun was left in school, Still studying as a 2nd Year Student. Of Course, Mayuyu ended up with Yukito—I mean, Yukirin-san, and Yuuko, Currently struggling for Kojima-sensei. If You’re going to ask about Rie and Yui, Rie left our town to fulfill her dream in the Harvard, While Yui, Stopped Studying to continue being a ‘Hero’. Also, Aina didn’t  end up With Nana, (Zannen…).

I’m Currently Here in Nakagawa Intl. University, I came with Maachun because I’m a Teacher here and she’s now a 3rd Year High School student. Of course, I am known here as ‘Yamamoto Sakuya’ not ‘Sayaka’. I told Maachun that I would be visiting the Student Council Room, Because I think I left my Old wallet there when I was still a 3rd Year Student here.
“It’s alright, I’ll go to our Room first, and I’m going to use your chair.” She smirked, and she ran off to the Stairs.

I forgot to tell you, Aina is also working here, Of course, in her father’s chair. She filled the empty place of her father. This school is very special to me, I Love this place. I Still love Miyuki, and it will never change.

I walked to the Other Corridor, I was greeted by the students that has taken a Liking on me. When I arrived at the student council room, I quickly went to the sealed cabinets. I opened them using my Old key. I found nothing, I searched in the Lower shelves, I took out all the Files that is located in the lower shelves, It was our research when I am still studying here, and also, The special Photo Album of our Play and other things that makes us remember it, Les Petites Pantoufles de Cendrillion. I continue to search for the Wallet, Until I heard someone knock the door.

“The  Door’s open.” I said while still searching for the Item, I was standing up and my back was facing the door. I was checking the Old folder if my wallet has accidentally fell there. Oh 1 Million. Until I heard the door Open, I know it’s just another Troubled student.

“Uhm… S-Sensei, May I ask?” I Know that Familiar voice, I’ve heard it before…

COULD IT BE!?

[To Be Continued?]

How was it? (-_- ) The Next Chapter is The Ending, And This Will have Special Chapters and Side Stories that will explain the Storyline~
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 07:35:51 AM by GinkoX »

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
Re: Love Letter Madness [Sayanee x Milky] [Chapter 13] [04|28|13]
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2013, 06:35:50 PM »
I am a little confused ginkoX-chan

so sakuya is with maachun together ?

what happened with miyuki
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2013, 06:38:04 PM »
I am a little confused ginkoX-chan

so sakuya is with maachun together ?

what happened with miyuki

:D All will be revealed in the Next Chapters(side stories and special chapters).

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2013, 06:53:56 PM »
then I will wait patiently ^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline reiyuu

« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2013, 09:31:08 PM »
another killer continuous fic...uwaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :banghead:

Offline cyg_girl

• mayuyuroid
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2013, 03:29:45 AM »
Seriosuly, what's with the sakuyaxmaachun pair?
I hope milky comeback soon T_T
Yous should comeback soon too! I'm craving for another sayamilky moments :frustrated:

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Letter Madness [Sayanee x Milky] [Chapter 14] [06|01|13]
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2013, 09:32:08 AM »
Sorry for the Ugly Update, I was Listening to SHINee's One for Me, Replay, and Juliette.

[EDIT]

I uploaded the wrong version.

SORRY! I TROLLED YOU AGAIN. THIS ISN'T THE ENDING. WAHAHAHA!

14. She's Back: Reality

"I know you'll figure it out, Sooner."

“Uhm… S-Sensei, May I ask?” I Know that Familiar voice, I’ve heard it before...

Before I turn my back to see who it is, I saw something strange, It was when I saw the clock on this room, It's hands aren't moving. 'What does this Mean?', Nevertheless, I decided to Ignore it and Look at the Girl who needs help, I saw her face, She's Miyuki, The Only Girl I loved.

"Sakuya-senpai! Don't come near me!" She shouted when I tried to walk near her.

"B-But why?!" I ask her, It hurts me deeply that She don't want to be with me Anymore.

"H-Help me... Two years in the Past, After my Wedding, My Husband will Assasinated He's My Bestfriend, and we don't love each other, after he died, I was Sold to the SYndicates and... and..." Her final words, Until I was drawn into darkness, and I opened my eyes, I was in the Infirmary, I looked at my self, I was exactly wearing my uniform.

"Sakuya! You've been sleeping for exactly 5 hours! What happened!?" Maachun was anxiously shaking me. "No. I'm alright." I patted her head and hugged her tight. I Moved my eyes around the whole room, I saw Nana sleeping on Aina's shoulder while Aina is reading a Book. 'Learning with A.B.C.D.' is the title, I chuckled and tried to stand up. "Since Nana is sleeping, We can call you Sayaka, Right?"Yuuko stood from her chair, and sat on my bed.

"Keiichi already left." Mayuyu crossed her arms, She was sitting by the window.

"Sayaka... eh...?" Nana suddenly woke up, It was a trap." I already know from the start that you're a female." She continued sleeping.

"What the..." Maachun was shocked, Her eyes enlarges.

"That's what I'm just expecting, Notorious Terror." I pulled a gun from my pocket. "I got my Gun Licence back." and pointed it to Nana, She Immediately stood up and Grabbed something from her pocket, Knives. "As expected, Youngest Police of Osaka Police Department." Nana threw the Knifes at me, I dodged it Immediately.

"You'll stop, or I'll pull the trigger?" I still point my gun to hers.

"Hmph, Do you remember the Thing you got from the park? That big scar from your back?"Nana laughed very Loud, Kuso. I Only have 3 bullets left.

"Hah, That won't do anything to me." I Stood up from the bed and fought her. She, again, Threw various types of knife at me, One of the knives made a scar on my face. "Achh." I accidentally pulled the trigger.

"What do you think?" She smirked, I'll die. Nana dodged the Bullet. I saw my bullet shot directly at one of the Frames in the room... Got it! I know what to do! I ran near the Glass shards.

"Suicidal." Yuuko walked near the window and watched us.

"Yuuko-chan! Aren't you going to stop them!?" Mayuyu was looking at Yuuko.

"No, Let them Play their game." Yuuko crossed her arms.

I'm near to defeating her, When she was about to face me, I saw her holding a dart... Shimatta! I was fooled. She threw the dart on me with a smile on her face, "Wipe of that smile on your face!" I saw Maachun became my shield. 'Thanks for saving me a while ago, But You need to be fine by the time...----' words were cut by the 2 darts that landed on her Eyes. My eyes enlarges as I see her fall down and scream of agony. The two darts were followed by three raging knives. I moved my sight to Nana, I saw her eyes shocked. "AHHH!" The sounds of the Knives diving on to her flesh was loud.

*chhhhsssssk*

"S-Stop... Nana...." Her shoulder and stomach part was bleeding as well as both of her eyes.

"M-Maachun... S-Sorry..." When Nana was going near Maachun to confront her, I pointed her my gun. "One step and I'll fire this." I don't know what I'm doing right now, I saw her again. Then, I heard the door open...

"What the...?" It was the Osaka Jyogakuen Student Council. I saw the girl Named 'Kondo Rina' The one who was arguing with Maachun a while ago, Come near us. "Maachun! Don't leave me!" What the!?

"No. I won't, I love you." Maachun covered her eyes with her right hand, While Rina's tears fall on Maachun's Uniform.

"Are you two in a Relationship...?" - Yuuko (-_____-)

"Yes. but... We're Currently in the state of 'Cool-off'." Rina answered, Later, Some nurses came in the room to pick Maachun, While I, Called the Officials of the Police Department to Get Nana Arrested.

---------------

Later the Room was silent, Until I saw Nana again... What!?

"I'm in disguise. Later I'll comeback in Jail. I have something to tell you." Nana said, and Keiichi suddenly appeared.

"Yo..." Maachun's back, Her eyes we're bandaged, She's no longer wearing the School Uniform, She's wearing Hospital clothes, Seated in a Wheel Chair being Pushed by Rina. They're such a Cute couple. (= w = )

"Miyuki is... in Danger." Keiichi crossed her arms, "Yes. She'll be sold to the Syndicates in America... By later." Nana Added. "So, I shall take my Leave. Nana jumped off from the Window and disappeared, a Real Phantom Thief. Later, The vice principal came she brought some servants that brought dresses and tuxedos. "Here's the Available clothes, Pick One. and Oh, Ogasawara and Kondo, Will you be fine if we leave you here? We need you to rest." She stepped back and walked outside, Leaving us, and the Servants in the Room.

"We can Handle ourselves, Please leave the Room." Yuki opened the door for them, All the servants exited and We were left inside. I stood up from my bed and asked Keiichi. "W-what can I do to save Miyuki?!" Words are from My heart. I want to see Miyuki.

"First of all, I would Like to Apologize..."

Keiichi POV

I Invented a Drug that makes you sleep even your eyes are open.*shake-shake* I made Sakuya drink that drug, All he saw awhile ago,*shake-shake* With him Graduating and the 'Teacher thingy' was a Simulation made by the Osaka Jyogakuen's Student Council,*shake-shake* We're all brilliant you know?*shake-shake* With a Help from Matsui Rena,*shake-shake* a Student of Nakagawa Intl. University,*shake-shake* We finished it, But several parts was deleted by Jo-san(Eriko Jo).*shake-shake* See that Glasses in that Table,*shake-shake* the Video was In that glasses.*shake-shake* Maachun removed the glasses as she is aware of what happened.*shake-shake*

The Parts that was deleted was the Motion part of the Student council room scene.*shake-shake* I hope you understand what I did.*shake-shake* I want you to know what will soon happen to Miyuki.*shake-shake*

*SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE*

End of Keiichi POV - Back to Sayanee POV

"It's alright, So... What now...?" I was seated on my Bed, I don't know what to do.

"Look in the window." Keiichi pointed at the Window, We all saw a Blinding Light followed by a voice of a Girl."Excuse me~"

Yep, as I was expecting, One of My Classmates in Elementary, Yoshida Akari. The Only heiress of the Yoshida Family.

A Bridge Suddenly appeared when we Opened the Window, All of us are dressed formally (Tux, Dresses), Maachun insisted that she wants to come, Yeah, we can't stop her from coming with us. We also warned her that if something happens to her, It's her responsibility, As We Entered the Yoshida Private Jet, We all saw an Elegant room--or something. <==(-_______-)==3

As we sat and fasten our belts, The Jet suddenly moved real fast, it was like... a Bad Dream.

Were faces are like...

(O.O) - Maachun
(-___-) - Keiichi, Akarin
(TT ^ TT) - Riichan, Jo, Arisa, Airi and Momo.
(o___o) - Yukirin, Mayuyu and Yuuko.
(OwO) - Me and Aina.

We exited the Jet infront of an Unknown House, It was when, until we realized that we're in America. We entered the house and went to the ballroom. When we entered, a Music was being played and I saw Miyuki on stage.

[END]

Sorry - for the Short Update.

I'mma update my horror AKB Story Collection (Never Ending Mysteries of Yonjyuhachi Gakuen).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:21:55 AM by GinkoX »

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Letter Madness [Sayanee x Milky] [Chapter 14] [06|01|13]
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2013, 11:32:36 AM »
gooo sayaka goo and rescue your milky

slowly I understand thanks

Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Letter Madness [Sayanee x Milky] [Chapter 15] [06|02|13]
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2013, 04:55:05 PM »
15. Fearful Night.

Sayaka POV

We exited the Jet infront of an Unknown House, It was when, until we realized that we're in America. We entered the house and went to the ballroom. When we entered, a Music was being played and I saw Miyuki on stage.

The Guests are focused on us, as we entered the Ballroom, It was a Splendid sight, But suddenly, a Loud sound of Gunshot was heard, All the guests were shocked, Including us, when we saw a Man bathing in his own blood, It was really a huge pool.

We started the plan, Because Keiichi sighted some suspicious fellows entering the ballroom. Maachun and Rina lighted off the whole ballroom, and then, I, wearing the Mask I was given a while ago, dashed to the stage to get Miyuki but I can't seem to see her, Until I saw Many Mysterious Guys grab Miyuki and dragged her off, Then, The lights was opened, for the thought that I already got Miyuki. I saw no one in the stage... She really disappeared. I tried to search the whole place, Corner to corner... but there's nothing... I failed...

"If you're just gonna stand there, I won't help you anymore. Remember, If I'm not here, You won't be able to find Miyuki, She'll be Molested, Raped, and Abused. You don't want that to happen to President, Right?" Nana patted my right shoulder, "Let's get going, We'll be late if we don't hurry." she added, Is she helping us now?

"Don't think that this is a help from me, Remember, I am the Phantom Thief, Notorious Terror." Nana continued to speak. "Well, Who cares? You're still our friend." a Warm smile from Aina was received by Nana, Later she blushed. "S-Shut up." We exited the ballroom, we're still wearing the formal clothes. I,with the Black cape and white Polo, + Black Vest + Black Pants + Black shoes, + Full white mask, is equal to, PHANTOM OF THE SAYAKA! xD. Well, I gotta hurry because Miyuki would be in danger if I don't Hurry and save her...

When did I even develop this feelings for her? I remember hating her with all my heart. I remember hating her... but... Since I've confirmed that she is... my long lost friend... My feelings for her changed, I started to have more and more feelings for her, but not feelings of hatred. The feelings that you want to give to someone with your heart as a Free bundle... But yes, I confess that I forgot about her since the day of my Accident, Where I and my dad are the Only survivors... and the day came that Dad left me alone with Grandma. I transferred to another school, a school that's very far from Himekawa Public Elementary. To the Top Elementary school named, 'Namba Private Elementary school'. I don't know why I suddenly felt hurt when I saw her leave 5 months ago. If I just felt this feeling earlier, This wouldn't have to happen.

I ran and ran, We followed Nana. Until we came to an abandoned house, when we entered, We saw nothing but a rotten kitchen, some rugged clothes, and a plain sofa. No Miyuki's. "This can't be..." Nana's eyes enlarged, we were suddenly called by Keiichi to check outside, we saw a huge airship flying in the sky, then, a letter fell from the sky.

'To: Sakuya-senpai

I decided to open the letter and read it.

---------------------------------
Dear, Senpai,

I want to tell you that I love you very much, whatever happens, I'll always be there for you. I know that you don't need me but please love me just like a friend. Five months have only passed since we parted each other, For you, It's just a mere 5 Months, but for me, It was like a Year. My heart's been yearning to see you, but I can't. My parents doesn't know you and they don't like a person without a work. In short, they don't like Unemployed people. I can understand that you really hate me since we met for the first time, the Lunchbox and English book incident, The first time I kissed you. But I was really happy that you slowly became a good person to me. You helped me when I was being raped by the carpenter, You saved me from my Uncle.

A Good Person is fitted to you, Not me, a Bad person and a B!tc#. I don't want anyone to hurt you so, Always think of me as I am Living with the student council.

PS: If I die. You're officially the New President. (^_^) If that happens, My soul shall rest.

Bidding Goodbye,
                                                                                                                               Watanabe Miyuki
---------------------------------

My tears slowly fell as I read it gently, My heart continue to ache as the words slowly infiltrated my being. It was like being punched by some wrestler or something. I'm now crashed in to waste. I dropped on the floor, Only thinking about Miyuki. My fists continue to clench as I remember the times that I'm with Miyuki. I want to see her... but....

The rain falls.

Then, Someone came infront of me, It was Keiichi.

"Are you just going to give up like that? You're seriously weak. You can't even protect the girl you love." Keiichi spoke of those words. She don't understand me. "I even Idolized you from the start." Eriko glared at me. And the worst...

I was slapped by Yuki. "Keiichi's right, You're weak. Let's go guys."

Alone in the rain, I cried and cried until I felt someone from the back. "Saya-chan. Here, an Umbrella." Oh, It was just Akari. "If you want, I could take you to that airship." she whispered, I was amazed on what I heard. So, I agreed immediately.

"Yes. Please take me there." I faced her seriously.

Inside the Airship

"Finally. I'm here." Inside the Airship was like a Maze. I slowly walked around to see Miyuki, I'm currently checking the rooms, I suddenly heard footsteps other than mine, I hid inside a room to see who it is. I saw The gang, Yuki and the Others. I can hear the voices, they seem to be talking about something.

'Will Sayaka still save Miyuki?'

'Lets trust her.'

'Yep.'

'What if... She doesn't come and save Miyuki?'

'Then she's a REAL COWARD.'

I can't be called like that, I should save Miyuki, No. I'll save Miyuki. No matter what it takes, I'll save her. I remembered suddenly what Akari said. 'I saw a Strange Timer Object on Miyuki's dress by the Time I saw her while I'm inside my jet, and the current time that I saw was 1:59:08'

Item with a timer...

I kept repeating those words Until I summed it all up. Miyuki has a Bomb on her dress! Wait... WHAT?! BOMB?! From where I was sitting inside the room, I stood up and Dashed outside the room, I don't care if they actually see me or anything, But. Nothing is on my mind now except rescuing Miyuki from their hands. I don't care what happens to me while attempting--- no, While I rescue her, What's important is, She'll be safe. Then, I came. I was on the Part of Airship where the Goons are all over. They all pointed their gun at me, and fired. Several Bullets came to me but I dodged them all, Except for One Bullet. It shot my shoulder, This made me take the Intersection and enter the first room that I see. I saw a room, and it was open, While trying to close my scar, I entered the room and sat the back of the door.

My sweat keeps falling on the gunshot wound, It aches and it aches. I close it with my right hand and grabbed a handkerchief from my pocket, using my right hand, I opened the wound, no matter how it aches just to remove the Bullet. I used my phone's flashlight to see the way to the bullet, Luckily, It's not that deep, so I grabbed it using my Thumb and my Index finger, It really hurts but I have to do this. I can see my flesh, It makes me want to puke, but now's not the time for that. After removing the Single bullet, I covered my Wound with my Handkerchief. Now, It's going fine, I'm not feeling the Aches anymore. I opened the door, and I saw something that shocked me.

I saw Mayuyu, Maachun, Aina, Nana, Kitarie, Yuihan, Yukirin, and the Osaka Jyogakuen Student Council. Kitarie and Yuihan arrived really late.

I ignored them and continued to my path. "Sakuya!" I turned around to face who it is, It was just Keiichi. "Catch." She threw a box to me, and I opened it, I saw a revolver. I smiled at her and mouthed a small 'thanks'.

I quickly Increased my pace and ran back to where I was a while ago. I peeked in to them as I was hiding behind a Pillar. I saw it again, Yuki and the others jumped in to fight all of them, I saw Maachun shooting them with a Rifle. "Sayaka! Go ahead and Search for Miyuki!" I obeyed them and entered the room guarded a while ago, There, I saw many rooms. I first saw a notice, A Spike will appear if you Opened the wrong door.. I have no time, I opened the doors together, I was repeatedly hit by a thin spike. It hurts. But, Because there's love, I can endure anything for Miyuki.

As I reached the Last door, The Middle door. I opened it... I found it. I saw another door, and another trap to get in to. There's a Giant axe on the middle of the room. This time, I might get myself killed, What can I do? I fell in love with a Troublesome girl. I just dashed like I'm a crazy person, I think about Miyuki, Her, Her, She, Her. As the Axe swings up and down, I continue to be cautious. Miyuki would Explode if I didn't save her. It's been 35 minutes since Akari saw the Bomb, I gotta hurry. When The Axe swung up, I dashed to the door and opened it. Atlast. I arrived to a room again. This room has two doors.

As I said, This room has two doors. The Black with the Sign of Moon and the white with the sign of Sun. Then, I saw another Notice. Pick the wrong door and your Beloved Girl will Explode' I gulped. I carefully thought of things that can give me a clue.

Bombs...

Letter from the Sky...

Swinging Axe...

Spikes...

Moon...

Sun...

"I Don't know!!!" I opened the white door, It lead me to a room... mid-lighted room. There, I saw Miyuki on the center of the room, Her hands tied and her lips sealed. A Group of men wearing bonnets are slowly walking to Miyuki. Then, T-They're... t-touching her body, I froze, My feet wont move. My hands are going numb. My breath slowly tightens... Later, I heard Miyuki's voice.

"SAKUYA-SENPAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I came back to conciousness, I pulled my gun and shot the ceiling. With its last shot remaining, I aimed at one of the rapist's heads and pulled the trigger. The man fell and the others moved their attention at me, I threw the gun that I used a while ago, and I pulled the revolver that I received a while ago. I began to shoot them randomly, until I realized that I'm out of Bullets. I hid it back to my pocket and this time, I used my Sub-weapon, the Knife.

Little did I know, that They have many accomplices. They attacked me from the back by Throwing darts and bread-knives, and Shooting me with their guns, "Ugh..Argh.." I clenched my fists and attacked them one by one. They continued shooting me but I don't care, I just dodge it and attack them in close combat. Then, When I defeated them all, another one showed up... He's a familiar face... he looks like dad...

"Howdy. My dear." He walked near Miyuki and licked her right cheek. I saw it. Miyuki's tears.

"K-Kuso." I looked away, I was getting annoyed.

"What is it?" The man smirked. Damn. He's annoying me more.

"KUSOOOOO!!!!!" I ran towards him and attacked him with my knife. But he dodged it and he suddenly jumped off from the window. I rushed to the window to see what happened, I saw a  Parachute. "As I thought." I suddenly remembered Miyuki. "Ah! Miyuki!" I went to her to remove the ropes that's been tied to her. When I already removed it, I threw the bomb away and hugged Miyuki tight.

"Miyuki... I missed you..." All my sacrifices are worth it, I can't feel any pain now.

"S-Sakuya-s-senpai!?" She was blushing. I'm going to tell her later. When we get out of here.

We both heard a strange sound later. '5, 4, 3, 2, 1... 0' I carried Miyuki and we jumped out of the window, As we fall from the high sky, I hugged her very tight and kissed her. "Miyuki. I love you very much." I whispered to her. "Me too." she answered, then, I kissed her again passionately. As we fall from the sky, I released her from my hug and held her hand very tight. "It's fun falling like this." I smiled at her. When we were nearing the ground, I saw a Giant Inflatable, with 'Jonishi Company' written. "WOOOOOH! GIANT INFLATABLES!" Then, I felt so much PAIN when we both fell down. "Argh... Ugh..." I Collapsed...

Koyanagi Hospital|Branch no. 25

"Ugh... agh.." I woke up, the first person I saw was Miyuki, and It was Midnight.

"Sakuya-senpai... How're you?" She asked me with her worried voice.

"I'm fine." I smiled at her.

That's where our relationship started, We had much fun. We forgot what happened for the whole day.

-----------------------------------------------

Nakagawa Intl. University|Teacher's Restricted Area
Normal POV

"My PURSE!" A girl is tampering with a computer, which was revealed as the Database Computer. The girl is Eriko Jo, a Student of Osaka Jyogakuen. It seems like she forgot something when the Airship has exploded. Her purse?

She's tampering with the 3rd Year grades, She's deleting all of it. "Yosha. 3rd Years are Next. That night, Yuki, Mayu and Yuko are Patrolling the teacher's building, The three of them Entered the restricted office, They saw Eriko tampering with the Database Computer. They saw their grades about to be deleted by Eriko. "NOOOOO!!!!!!" They stopped her hands before she even delete their data. "Hai. I'm going home." Eriko stood up from her chair and walked away.

The Next Day...

Everybody were in Sayaka's hospital room, Nana was bailed out by Aina. Just when they were having Much fun...

Somebody came to the room, It was Maachun. "Guys! Bad News!"

"What now?" Sayaka asked her irritatedly.

"All the third year student's school data has vanished... Deleted..."

"WHAT!?"

Sayaka POV

Okay. Much fun... Learning Same things again Next year.

I hope you Enjoyed The Story. (-_____-)/

I shall bid y'all goodbye~ We might see each other again... IN WATTPAD.

Spoilers for Rivalry Love Madness (Love Letter Madness' Sequel that is to be posted in Wattpad, I'm asking all of you if you want me to post it here or no.)

Somewhere...

"From Osaka Jyogakuen... I and her will be transferring to Nakagawa Intl. University."

----------------

"Cous' I'm Stayin' There."

"Yes, Yes."

----------------

"IT'S MY DREAM SCHOOL~!"

Would you like the Sequel to be posted here or no? (-____-)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 09:14:53 AM by GinkoX »

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
yeyyy sayaka rescued miyuki ^^

ehhhhh sayakas dad ...... :banghead: :banghead: :angry:

please post it here  :bow: ^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
Please post it here :)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
yes, post it here plz~
this is one of the best stories ive read~
nod nod, though i ended up accidenltly skipping a chapter somewhere
found it and read it and then read it to the end...
ganbaro~

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Taxi