JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kelly Chen - Big

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 527484 times)

Offline Rachel431

• ecchi
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #1380 on: December 04, 2012, 06:25:04 AM »
I really hope she stays in Morning Musume for at least 2 years because without Reina, whoever would be the next leader would be way too young :(

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #1381 on: December 04, 2012, 11:59:20 AM »
Sayumi needs our encouragement as she continues to lead Morning Musume- the only
remaining member who has belonged to a Morning Musume line up which included
members from the first through fourth generations.....

I suspect it may be a little lonely for her when Reina is graduated, so
let's give her a little sunshine!

With thanks to YouTuber  haruna204 !!!

Artist:Beat Boys
Song: Yellow Sunshine (1988)

BEAT BOYS - YELLOW SUNSHINE [1988]

<---will always love and support sayumin  :onioncheer: :cool1: :luvluv2:

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
« Reply #1382 on: January 05, 2013, 08:38:44 PM »
Sayumi as this month's DJ in Idol Hour Hello! Project programme which was broadcasted today on Enjoy Network Japan (http://www.jibtv.com/enj/) internet radio. Translated to English by host Yuriko Okamura.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e9xdt34fdngsful

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #1383 on: January 06, 2013, 10:41:47 AM »
^ oh awesome - I wasn't able to listen to it because I was at work

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
« Reply #1384 on: January 12, 2013, 07:33:51 PM »
Sayumi in Idol Hour Hello! Project 2013.01.12
http://www.mediafire.com/?6ur8pc4gtdkgtqr

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #1385 on: January 19, 2013, 01:18:37 PM »
Lalala no Pipipi "MV":

My hubby watched this video with me and he says it looks as if it were shot at a suburban slum   :lol:

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
« Reply #1386 on: January 19, 2013, 11:28:25 PM »
Sayumi in Idol Hour Hello! Project 2013.01.19
http://www.mediafire.com/?7o9d49dq2h49x7k

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1387 on: January 26, 2013, 07:55:35 AM »
From Twitter:
会社の後輩が吉野屋で「さゆ丼ください」といったら店員「さゆ丼入りました」と威勢の良い声。そして、焼き鳥つくね丼+半熟たまご。なんと、マニュアル化されてるとのこと。恐るべし吉野屋!!

Translation: My junior at the company ordered a "Sayu-don" at Yoshinoya, and the server was like "One Sayu-don coming up!" in this really commanding voice, and then a Yakitori-don with half-cooked egg was served. Somehow it seems like this has entered their common lingo! Yoshinoya is frightening!

Lmfao. Sayu being a spokeperson for Yoshinoya has basically led to her being associated with that particular dish she was promoting. :lol: I find this highly amusing.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
« Reply #1388 on: January 26, 2013, 06:56:20 PM »
Sayumi in Idol Hour Hello! Project 2013.01.26
http://www.mediafire.com/?c7a3lvfcy981jh7

We don't know who will be the next month's DJ yet.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #1389 on: February 01, 2013, 09:40:33 AM »
Let's get some Sayu-don at Sayu-noya!
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1390 on: February 02, 2013, 04:51:47 AM »
No one can resist her.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1391 on: February 04, 2013, 10:25:16 PM »

^with make up                                              ^without make up

she's pretty both ways

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #1392 on: February 05, 2013, 11:20:03 AM »
make-up just makes her even more beautiful  :luvluv2: :luvluv1: :shy2: :shy1: :nya: :wriggly:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1393 on: February 11, 2013, 07:28:18 AM »

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 07:58:32 AM by oaxiac »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1394 on: February 11, 2013, 09:20:22 AM »
oaxiac san, thank you for the posting of the show with Pinko and Sayumi....they make a perfect team!!!

Pinko starred in a detective series a few years ago with Yukie Nakama called  ジョシデカ! / Joshi Deka! about an experienced veteran
police officer working with a rookie, which I thought about when watching Pinko with Sayumi.

The synopis from:  http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Joshi_Deka!

A sharpshooting rookie and a veteran with a brilliant track record are paired to solve a number of different cases. The two incompatible women clash about everything, and we see them developing friendship, hating one another, working as team, laughing and crying as they follow the trail of clues set by a serial killer. --TBS

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #1395 on: February 23, 2013, 12:30:15 AM »
Okay...  raising something that is old for lotsa peeps, but I only just realized it may be disputed:

Sayu is leader of Momusu...  of course, we all know that!  (Not that anyone including me bothered to mark that big event in this thread!   :smhid )

But...  is she also the leader of H!P?  And if so, can someone point us to real proof.  (I haven't seen the 2012 Summer Concert yet, maybe it is obvious in there?)  Just that...  when Gaki-san announced her retirement, it was being said that Shimizu Saki-san would be H!P leader...  but I don't think that happened...  did it?

Can someones settle this, please...  with some proof, not just saying so?

:P   8)   :?   :D   :lol:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1396 on: February 23, 2013, 06:03:05 AM »
^The dvd extras for the H!P Summer tour 2012 show Sayu being the one leading the "Dancing Singing Exciting" cheer before that go out on stage to perform...only the H!P leader does that. It's tradition. :lol:

For further proof, here: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=helloapp&CODE=article&topic=1721

Because Dawa says so. XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #1397 on: February 23, 2013, 08:22:33 AM »
^The dvd extras for the H!P Summer tour 2012 show Sayu being the one leading the "Dancing Singing Exciting" cheer before that go out on stage to perform...only the H!P leader does that. It's tradition. :lol:

I figured there would be something like that.  But it is strange that there seems to be no official announcement any place - not on Tokyohive or anyplace.  And...  I would have thought the Generasia wiki might have some list of H!P leaders or something.  But no.

Because Dawa says so. XD

:P  Well, I like and respect Dawa, so it must be true!   :inlove:

So is there any list of H!P leaders anyone knows of?  I don't think many pple have been H!P leader - did I see someplace there have only been four including Sayu, Yuko Nakazawa, Ai-chan and Gaki-san?  Has there been anyone else lead H!P??

I really hope she stays in Morning Musume for at least 2 years because without Reina, whoever would be the next leader would be way too young :(

And that would definitely be my hope too - not only cos I am - well Sayumi_fan  ---  lololololololol !!!  So it's kinda obvious I would think this.  But also, yes, it would give time for the new generations to find their feet and be ready to take the reins for the future.

Question:  what are Sayu's strengths for a career after Momusu?  Not singing, obviously!  Is she destined to get married and disappear?  Or just do an endless round of TV panel shows?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 08:30:57 AM by sayumi_fan »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1398 on: February 23, 2013, 09:13:44 PM »
^ The whole Sayu-becoming-leader-of-H!P was pretty low key. No official announcements of the like. You see it mentioned on the blogs of the H!P members (mostly Berikyu) occasionally, but it's usually in passing and no one really makes a big deal about it. I guess there's also the consideration that technically Rokkies are actually juniors compared to Berryz, and if you're talking pure seniority in H!P itself, Captain should have become leader of H!P after Gaki-san left.

So far the official leaders of H!P have been Nakazawa -> Aichan -> Gaki-san -> Sayu. Traditionally it seems like the leader of Morning Musume also doubles as the leader of H!P, but I suspect that will change after Sayu eventually graduates, because I would find it really odd if Fukuchan (who is most likely to be the next leader of MM if nothing goes wrong XD) is chosen as leader of H!P ahead of Captain again. XD

Pretty sure that after Sayu graduates, she will still remain an idol somehow. Probably a variety talent like Yaguchi is. She definitely has the ability to pull it off, and I can somehow see her staying on in an advisory capacity (or want to, anyway) in H!P. Sayu is what I would term a "career idol", because she obviously wanted to become an idol, whereas most other idols become idols as stepping stones to other things. Examples are like Aichan (who wanted to become a stage actress), or Reina (who wanted to be a singer). Sayu, on the other hand, simply wants to be an idol. That's it. Everything else is superfluous. It suits her, really. Her personality is a huge selling point, and she knows how to maximise it to its greatest capacity. I would really want her to stay on in H!P somehow even after she leaves MM...not as a soloist maybe (since she can't sing, really XD), but like I said before, some kind of unique advisory role. Since she likes little kids so much... >_> She might want to stay just for that orz. Sayu, the terror of future generations. :lol:

Just kidding, I love Sayu to pieces. XD I personally think she'll likely graduate at the end of next year or at the latest, in spring 2015. Fall 2014 or Spring 2015, that's my forecast. XD The kids are mostly ready, they just need more experience with showcasing their personalities and being good at talking (though Harunan is getting there really fast XD), and I can't see Sayu staying much longer than the dates I suggested. Even if she wants to stay, I think Tsunku might suggest to her that she prepare to graduate (like he did with Aichan >_> ). Of course, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I'll just enjoy every day while Sayu is still with us in MM. XD That's the best way to go about it, no?

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1399 on: February 24, 2013, 12:22:36 AM »
Sayu, the terror of future generations. :lol:

This would make a great horror fanfic title. I would totally read it! XD

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kelly Chen - Big