JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - All I Understand Is That I Don`t Understand

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 527509 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #1400 on: February 24, 2013, 04:27:44 AM »
^^ Estrea, thanks a heap for all your comments and deep thoughts about Sayu!  You put into words the ideas I have myself, but your words flow so smoothly!   :twothumbs 

I admit that I like the tradition that the leader of Momusu is also the leader of H!P.  I guess I like the idea that Momusu is the lead group of H!P, since they are the first and oldest, and then the leader is the top of H!P.  I can understand why this might change when Sayu leaves, but maybe it won't since they already overlooked that Captain is longer in H!P than Sayu - but maybe because Berryz are more recent than Sayu is in H!P?

Like you, I am hoping that Sayu will not graduate before late 2014.  I think we need, and the 9ki and 10ki members need, some stability and consistency now for a while before more change.  If she left after just another year from Reina's departure, it would seem, "There has to be a big change every 12 months", since it is only a year from Gaki's departure that Reina will leave.  I am hoping for no sooner than spring 2015 actually!

Was Ai-chan really 'pushed' a bit by Tsunku?  I never knew about that!

I am now realizing what deep commitment there is in Sayu, and I think you are right - she is a classic idol, who takes that role so seriously, and it's not just a stepping stone for her.  So, she is the perfect classic leader of the classic idol group.  I see her strength for example in this interview she shares with Nakazawa Yuko.

(Yes, I know Onyanko Club is more classic, but they no longer exist!!  They are just a sweet old memory, especially for Aki-P I guess   :wub:

One thing I am always wondering...  it is often said that Sayu is pervy, especially about the younger girls in H!P.  But I have not seen this happen really.  Maybe I am not watchful.  What ways is this seen?  (I am sure she is not a loli, hee hee, just that she likes being a mother figure to them maybe?)

Well, so much to talk about Sayu!  So fun!   And this is THE best place to do it.   :jphip:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1401 on: February 24, 2013, 06:57:21 AM »
^Yes I agree that since Momusu is the flagship group of H!P, it makes a certain kind of sense that their leader also doubles as leader of H!P. Though if Fukuchan were to take over the reins...I think it would frighten me because well...she got banned from changing with Momochi. :lol: Apparently her wota feels were too much. XD Sources were from Momo's manager's twitter and the fact that Sayu actually referenced it during an MC at the Hawaii fanclub tour last year. XD

But yeah, Rokkies were older than Berryz, so it was less weird to see Sayu being promoted to be leader of H!P. Not that the leader of H!P actually has to do anything, it's really more a figurehead position. XD But still, right?

For the graduation forecast, well, I'm actually wondering when Tsunku will go for a 12th gen audition as well. I guess one pitfall here is the fact that 9/10/11kis are all so young still, and there is a definite temptation to just stick to them for the next 3-4 years without change since they're still "fresh" and all. But that might possibly lead to the same group stagnancy that we experienced during the Platinum era under Ai, where while they levelled up a lot when it comes to their performance, but also raised the barriers to entry so frigging high that it's almost impossible at this point to join the group without SOME kind of prior experience in performance. Why do you think in the last 3 auditions there have been at least one Kenshuusei who made it in? Tsunku's going to end up internally promoting more of the Kenshuusei to the main groups because that kind of raw talent is kinda hard to just pick off the streets...you need to train them first. XD That's probably also why they absorbed so many of the finalists from the 9/10/11ki auditions who weren't already Kenshuusei...insurance for the future. XD Anyway, my digression about a potential 12th gen actually has a point: if there is an audition somewhere this year, we can probably safely expect Sayu to stick around for at least another year or so after that to keep an eye on things. So basically all we have to do is wait for the next audition announcement. It'll be like a timer leading down to Sayu's graduation. :lol: That's of course assuming that there will be an audition...Tsunku could end up letting us have another stable lineup for the next few years....but I doubt it. With Reina leaving in May, we'll be down to 10-nin Musume again, and it might actually be a good idea to break in another generation for the future before Sayu leaves. Of course, that's just all pure speculation at this point. XD

And yes, Aichan mentioned that after the Eri/Jun/Lin graduation, Tsunku sent her a mail and asked her to think about when she wanted to graduate. When Tsunku says something, you listen. He also sent a mail to Ayumin for her to go dye her hair...which she did. And it turned out well so...yeah. He is the producer, so when he suggests something...probably a good idea to obey.

But I definitely agree, Sayu is a good leader because she knows how to promote the group and is extremely observant about the interactions between the members. I was extremely touched by a video (tried looking for it on youtube but it got deleted D: ) where Sayu told the 9/10kis that while it was great that they all got along so well, she really wished for 10th gen to show more respect for 9th gen, because from where she stood, she could see that 9th gen is obviously the more experienced and professional in general, but the public tends to lump 9/10kies together in one unified whole as "those new members", and she feels like 10th gen doesn't give 9th gen the respect they deserve, especially since 9th gen is always with the 10th gen and guiding them through any issues they might have, and teaching them things all the time. Then Riho is like "but we (9th gen) feel like we don't have enough experience to actually act like real senpai to them, that's why..." and then Sayu told 9th gen that they need to have more pride and confidence in themselves, because they really were doing very well as senpai, and I was pretty sure Zukki was going to cry when she said that to them. I was extremely touched by her sensitivity to the members. T_T Sayu, you're an awesome leader!

Oh...don't get me started about Sayu's love for younger girls...I have a whole list of Youtube evidence. :lol: Mostly centered around her creepy obsession on Riho. XD That's also not taking into account how she has said on many occasions, "ちっちゃい子が好き", which basically means she likes little children. I think it was on their first Musata appearance where she not only says that, but adds also "the younger the better". I think I had a mini mental meltdown at the horror. XD Though it must be said that Sayu's not the kind to DO anything to the kids. She just likes to stare at them, sneakily snap photos of them, and then resort to her very fertile imagination...yeah. She's not going to do anything, but you really don't want to know what's going on in her head. :lol:

A couple of videos for your reference. I apologize in advance for the Riho bias because well...Riho's my oshi. XD

oh, horror.

Yes. Well...everything she says is kinda creepy now. :lol: I still love her though!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1402 on: February 26, 2013, 07:16:40 AM »

:lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #1404 on: March 12, 2013, 06:28:40 AM »
20130311Michisige-Sayumi

From Sayu no Kobeya( :roll:) corner...

"If as the Leader you could make every member of Morning Musume do cosplay, what costume would you have each of them wear?"

I want to make Reina wear a kindergartener' uniform. The one with the cute overalls, yellow caps and red backpacks. Oh and if possible I want to make her carry around a teddy bear too, that would just be perfect. Reina has a very beautiful and youthful skin you know? No one would've thought she was 23 years old so I want to emphasize that youthful cuteness.

Fukuchan is Snow White. Her skin is so soft and white and she always has a princess-like atmosphere around her. As for the hag that gives her the apple, well Iikubo can play her (lol). On second thought, that'll be too cruel for Iikubo so never mind. But I really want to see Fuku-chan as Snow White in her sleeping-state after eating the poisoned apple, that'll be quite something ufufufu   

For Ikuta... hmm. First of all, I'd make her wear a tank top. I've noticed for a while in dance lessons her movements are so intense and her muscular body looks cool. Usually it's covered by our costumes so for once in a while I want to draw attention to it. For the bottom nothing/anything is fine (lol)

Next is Sayashi. Definitely a kunoichi's outfit for her. I've thought a lot about this you know... a school uniform, or maybe something princess-like? But in the end I want her to wear something that conveys Japanese culture and womanliness. I considered a more formal kimono too but something more energetic with hear hair tied-up and wearing a headband fits her best.

Suzuki is Santa-san. Because she's loved by everyone and in turn seeing her smiles heals/soothes you.

Although I said something about her being the poisoned apple hag before (lol),I'd have Iikubo wear something Barbie-like. Cool and stylish barbie outfits would go great with her model-like stature and her healthy tanned skin. Something an OL-san would wear is probably good too but for starters I want her to wear high boots, mini skirt and a cool shirt.

I want Ishida to wear a Cheerleader or Race Queen costume. Her bright smiles fits both of those themes I think. Well her cheerleading image is strong to begin with so I just want to see it again.

Satou = Chibi Maruko-chan. It's a bit too easy because her hair and personality almost matched it already (lol)

For Kudou... Alice in wonderland. She probably doesn't realize it herself but she really is a bishoujou. Although she most likely would refuse to wear this kind of outfit saying something like "shonen is fine for me!!", forcing her to wear something cute and seeing her out of her comfort zone once in a while just makes it even more worthwhile.

Oda-chan is really cute but as the newest member maybe I would make her wear tracksuit or gym-outfits. It's a little hard to explain but I think it has a very fresh and pure image.

For myself, hmm I wonder... maybe Cinderella? Well I think it's fine this time since it's just for cosplay instead of a stage acting (lol)

oh Leader..
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:54:15 AM by AmberSan »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1405 on: March 17, 2013, 08:57:35 PM »

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #1406 on: April 08, 2013, 12:34:06 AM »
So the Millefeuille PB Making of Special Edition DVD is out!  Yay!!

So much sleek Sayu goodness in multitude bikinis...  and more and more I appreciate her alabaster creamy skin, her so-perfectly curved waist, her slender legs which, while I have to admit are far from my favourite legs in the world though it kills me to say so, are at least very classy and totally suitable for the rest of her loveliness.

The other sequences too, in various sweet dresses and sweaters, are delightful.  And one very classy run in long pants and black heels...  she can carry that off too.

My one complaint is with the videographer and/or editor.  Dammit, there are NO clear, uninterrupted shots of Sayu's legs in heels (apart from the pants ones...  I mean with bare legs, in dresses or bikini).  Has she put some kind of personal ban on such shots?  She wears heels little enough in the video anyway, but at the end is one sequence in a classy black dress, and heels (anout 53:00 to 55:00)...  and while it opens with a few seconds full-length, Sayu is sitting awkwardly on the floor and the heels do not get their chance to perfect the muscles of her legs as they are designed to do.  In the rest, the camerman maddeningly avoids any opportunity to provide a slow pan-shot from head to toe.  Even, as at around 54:05, he starts to zoom, giving us acres of painted wall above her head, but cutting off her dam' feet!

Oh well, there is still plenty else to get excited about in this video, so go grab it and enjoy the latest from our sweet Leader and Pinku Princess!   :oops:   :w00t:   :drool:   :twothumbs   :P

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #1407 on: April 18, 2013, 04:54:18 AM »
Sayu-P shares photos that were taking during Momusu DVD Magazine 48:
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #1408 on: April 24, 2013, 06:29:20 AM »
Quote from: randompasserby
MARQUEE vol.96 (excerpt)

──For Michishige-san personally, what would you like to accomplish before you can start to feel satisfied?

「The reason I'm here now is because I wanted to become a part of Morning Musume。, truly, and for the time being I don't give much thought to anything beyond that.
Looking at my Senpais, some of them have mentioned how they would like to be an Actress etc before there are even any talks about graduation or in Reina's case, how she discovered something she'd like to to next in band activities, then they graduated to pursue a different path.
For me, instead of deciding to resign after I found something else I'd like to do, I'll only consider that maybe it's time for me to resign after I have accomplished something with Morning Musume。, that I can leave behind as Morning Musume。's Leader and also as Morning Musume。's Michishige Sayumi. I have been much indebted to Morning Musume。 for this past 10 years and I'll try my hardest to give something back in return.
When asked what would I like to do from now on, well, I would like to live a fulfilled life as part Morning Musume。 (lol). I want to devote my life to Morning Musume。or rather... well, basically I want to have a long life and I have this image in my mind of a granny eating senbeis with a crunch in front of the tv watching variety shows, grumbling and complaining all the while. I want to become that kind of granny (lol) 」

―─You really loved the group, huh

「I do. I really do」

―─To live a fulfilling life, with so many kouhais and a lot of cute girls around

「I'm happy right now and I think Sayumi has been really fortunate. I have experienced everything on the way here, from being in the lowest position, to the middle and now at the very top as the Leader. I was blessed by having many reliable senpais who have graduated to help me too 」

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1409 on: May 20, 2013, 05:02:39 PM »

The absolute cutest human being ever since mankind first came into existence on this planet must be Michishige Sayumi
http://wotaintranslation.com/2013/05/20/the-absolute-cutest-human-being-ever-since-mankind-first-came-into-existence-on-this-planet-must-be-michishige-sayumi/

This clip always makes me smile  :)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1410 on: May 20, 2013, 05:34:26 PM »
SAYUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :heart: :heart: :heart:

It's true, she's the cutest.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1411 on: June 01, 2013, 04:00:10 AM »

that tear rolling down Sayu's cheek @ 2:37... </3

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1412 on: June 09, 2013, 12:21:13 PM »

Sayu*11!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #1413 on: July 12, 2013, 07:42:35 AM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1414 on: July 12, 2013, 07:06:17 PM »
Happy Birthday to beautiful and sincere Sayu San!!!

Sayumi San celebrates her birthday, and hoping that
She has a great day with her family and friends!

Although she plays the role of a narcissist, she has
demonstrated countless times how much she cares
about her fellow members and fans!

She has stated that she loves being a Momu
member, and that she does not think of her being
a member is just a stepping stone to some greater
goal.

It has been a lot of fun watching her grow from cute middle
schooler to a beautiful, and caring leader.

May the coming year bring Sayumin much love and happiness!!

:deco: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub: :cow:

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #1415 on: July 12, 2013, 07:24:52 PM »
 :heart: :heart: :heart: Happy Birthday Leader :heart: :heart: :heart:

may your next year be as awesome as this one was ...

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1416 on: July 12, 2013, 07:52:37 PM »
Happy Birthday!!!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1417 on: July 12, 2013, 08:01:46 PM »
:tama-lotsaluv: Happy Birthday, Sayumi!!! :tama-lotsaluv:

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #1418 on: July 12, 2013, 11:39:40 PM »
 :wub: :luvluv2: :onioncheer: :on BDay: HAPPY SAYUMIN DAY!!!!  :on BDay: :onioncheer: :luvluv2: :wub:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1419 on: July 13, 2013, 04:16:00 AM »

YAY!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYU!!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - All I Understand Is That I Don`t Understand