JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - I See Me

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 527480 times)

Offline tanakarlos

• ecchi
  • モー娘。最高!
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #1440 on: April 29, 2014, 07:35:03 AM »
http://www.helloproject.com/morningmusume/news/1657/

Is this real?  :shocked

Sayumi is going to graduate from Morning Musume.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 07:42:54 AM by tanakarlos »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1441 on: April 29, 2014, 02:09:22 PM »
^
Yep. A thread for it has been established here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37432

EDIT: CROSS-POSTING!

WotaInTranslation.com - Saying goodbye to Michishige Sayumi
- http://wotaintranslation.com/2014/04/30/saying-goodbye-to-michishige-sayumi/

Indeed Sayu may have/probably has "brought back" many a female fan to the MM fandom.
33: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/04/29(火) 17:56:57.11 0
Chayu no Kawari wa Iyashinai.

The real bad thing about Sayu graduating is how more than half of all female wota will disappear along with her

WotaInTranslation.com - List of things that are like Morning Musume without Michishige Sayumi
- http://wotaintranslation.com/2014/04/30/list-of-things-that-are-like-morning-musume-without-michishige-sayumi/

I chuckled at the first few, which were food-related:
1: 名無し募集中。。。@転載禁止 2014/04/29(火) 14:44:48.82 0
It’s like pizza without cheese.

3: 名無し募集中。。。@転載禁止 2014/04/29(火) 14:45:21.75 0
Like ramen without the noodles.

4: 名無し募集中。。。@転載禁止 2014/04/29(火) 14:45:37.10 0
Like shortcake without strawberries.

But other ones like these were just GOLD. :rofl:
152: 名無し募集中。。。@転載禁止 2014/04/29(火) 15:16:12.53 0
Like Fuku-chan who suddenly has tiny boobs.

457: 名無し募集中。。。@転載禁止 2014/04/29(火) 17:20:25.47 0
Like you guys if you didn’t fap.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 03:18:23 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1442 on: May 01, 2014, 02:46:25 AM »
CROSS-POSTING!

TokyoGirlsUpdate - To The Cutest Leader of Morning Musume.'14, Members Reveal Their Hearts On Blog
- http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/mm-messages-for-sayumi-20140420773.html

And a translation of Aichan's blog post reacting to the announcement:
The leader of Morning Musume.'14, Michishige Sayumi-chan will be graduating..
It's like, the time has come at last ( p_q)
Its sad but, it is Morning Musume.
Sayu is my junior, but I always rely on her somehow.
She's so cool when she leads the younger members as the leader!!
Because she has worked a lot and hard, she deserves to enjoy the rest of time until the graduation(heart)
Oh, I wanted so much to go to Yamaguchiーーー(ノ◇≦。)
LINKS
- http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/ex-mm-ai-takahashi-message-for-sayu-20140420778.html
- http://ameblo.jp/takahashiai-blog/entry-11837284091.html (ORIGINAL BLOG POST)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 03:00:27 AM by JFC »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1444 on: May 07, 2014, 10:43:27 AM »
Gekkan Entame 2014年 06月号
Michishige Sayumi long interview

Their new song getting appointed as an au CM song, the days where Morning Musume is gone from the public eye is now over. 17 years after their formation, now as Morning Musume '14, are these girls going to succeed in making a such dramatic rebirth to happen?
Two years since her inauguration as the Leader, always acting as a role model and as the fulcrum of emotional support to the group, Michishige Sayumi talks about the reality. In these 12 months, just what is happening inside Morning Musume '14 ?!

What is the one thing I could do? I think that is to reach the public and tell them about the current Morning Musume.

ーーーMichishige-san became the eight Leader of Morning Musume on 18th May 2012. Time goes by so fast and now it's been 2 years since your inauguration. As I remember it, at the time of of your inauguration Michishige-san said in what looks to be a relaxed way 「There's no other choice but to do it. I'll do it naturally.」 to this magazine.

Really? On the contrary, when I first started as a Leader the pressure was immense like 「What do I do if our popularity goes down?」 or 「Am I really fit to be a Leader?」. I was just full of those kind of insecurity and nervousness. Before I became a Leader I used to say 「I want to become the leader!~」 or 「Before I become the Leader I won't quit.~」 so nonchalantly, even in front of the Leader at the time. Now that I think about it, that's quite a disrespectful thing to say (lol). But when it actually comes down to it, the pressure was really intense...

ーーーSo when you look back on it now, things like 「I'll quit after I became the leader」 you said that without taking any of that seriously at the time?

That time was that time, but I do take it seriously even then. For Sayumi being the Leader was one of my biggest goal. But rather than having a concrete vision of what I'm going to to after I become a leader, my thought process was more like 「because I finally made into the group I really loved, why not go further and take the chance to aim at experiencing being on the highest position of this group I loved so dearly. Until then I don't want to graduate.」 but there are a lot of feelings I wasn't able to understand until I actually become one. There's so many of it that it took me by surprise, one after another those emotions keep assaulting me. The evaluations from the surrounding eyes, my own standpoint, how to pull the group together, .... everyday the pressure threatened to squash me under its weight.

"I want to tell the public about the Current Morning Musume. I'm determined to do everything in my power for that."

ーーーIn the middle of such happenings, there was that episode when you cried aloud after Nakazawa Yuuko-san gave you an encouragement.

Yes, that happened (lol). It was because I've wondered 「Who am I supposed to discuss these feelings with?」 and was troubled for a while. There's almost no one I can consult to at the time.

ーーーAt the time, your same generation mate Tanaka Reina-san was still enrolled in the group, right.

That's true but... with Reina's candid personality even when Sayumi consulted and asked her to lead the group together as the two remaining 6ki she just said 「Sayu is the leader so I'll leave it to you!」 jokingly (lol). That's why at the time I don't talk to anyone about how troubled I was with the pressures after becoming the Leader. Now I'm able to talk about it like this here but that just makes me realize even more keenly just how much I took upon myself and how much I was holding it in back then.

ーーーSo the building of this Michishige System was in fact, a path of continuous pain and repeated struggles. Is that how it is?

I was really thinking about a lot of things back then, 「So now that Sayumi has become leader, what does it mean from now on?」. Up until now there's been a lot of senpais who have become leaders but what kind of a leader figure do I have in my mind and how do I become such figure myself...
Saying 「I want to become a Leader in my own way.」 is easy but 「my own way」 or 「be myself」 is really hard to figure out when you actually have to do it, you know. But I think that's also the most important part of the process. So after thinking loo~ng and hard about it, the conclusion I reached was 「I want the public to know about the current Morning Musume」. I realized that has been my personal mission all along in my own way. I'm not particularly skilled at dancing or singing and I don't think I'm the type to give severe lessons/warnings to my kouhai, so when I asked myself 「Then what can you do now?」 and thought about it, I've resolved that one way or another I'll do everything in my power to make sure what we do reach everyone in the public.

ーーーIndeed, among the current members, Michishige-san's popularity towers above the rest. Your ability to communicate news and information is also exceedingly high.

That's because I'm the only one who's been doing this for over 10 years and the other girls only have 2 or 3 years under their belt. I think it's only natural to become that way. Besides, I'm the one standing closest to 9ki.10ki.11ki so from where I'm seeing I have a lot of things to share with people. I believe when everyone finds something they can't do because of their lack of experience, Sayumi has to cover for them and follow up on what's troubling them. So that when they feel the same way again, they now know how to tackle the problem and completely change the attitude towards handling their work.

ーーーTo be more specific, what exactly has changed?

For example, in a scenario where we were to about do an event at some place. Instead of showing up there with a vague idea of what's is about, they become able to start thinking more like 「This job, what does it mean for Morning Musume?」. Even in the case when it's only one of the members who's participating, thinking 「I wonder how I can connect this job with Morning Musume」 since the the day before has become a habit for them.

ーーーI see. Yoshinoya, au, the Olympics, those are indeed works than can 「Reach the public at large 」.

To spread Morning Musume's name into the public even for just a little more, we've been able to start thinking deeply about things.

" Persevering, Trying to do their best with all their might and making people want to support them
That is the foundation of Morning Musume"

ーーーLooking back into the last 2 years, Oda Sakura-san joined the group and Tanaka-san graduated. How do you feel about the changes in those parts?

Speaking of the time when Reina left not only my senpais but finally even my generation mates are all gone as well, even the people around me are starting to worry about me too, like 「Is she really going to be alright?」. I think when interviewed about it I also answered 「I'm nervous.」 myself. But deep down in my heart I think I believed 「No, it's definitely going to be alright!」

ーーーWhere did that confidence comes from?

I just thought everything will work out. When the same generation mate that I really love, (Kamei) Eri graduated I seriously thought 「I don't think I can't go on...」 then too but eventually it worked out just fine. It's the same even when (Takahashi) Ai-chan graduated. I've been doing this for more than 11 years but every time this happens someone from the will mass media ask 「Are you nervous?」 and of course I'm nervous but well... in the end I think everything will turn out all right. It's not just empty optimism either, we ourselves will make of sure that in one way or another. So in the end there's no other choice but to do something by ourselves, it's that kind of story. Meeting a new, different Morning Musume is also something that we ourselves are always looking forward to.
And about Oda, I feel like maybe now I can understand a part of what Tsunku-san was feeling back then.

ーーーMeaning?

When Tsunku-san announced the 11ki audition on stage he said 「Next I want a girl who's good at singing to join」. And then the result was Oda, who's got talent as a singer, joining the group.

ーーーNow that the 12ki audition is reopening and looking for applicants once more, let me ask again what kind of girls do you want to join?

Let's see...
The last we time had an audition I remember saying 「I want outstandingly cute girls to join!」. One that kind of have the same image of Ogura Yuko-san. A girl that just by glancing at her you could immediately see her dazzling beauty. But when thinking about it calmly I realize that's not quite right. In the first place Morning Musume's beginning are a gathering of girls that failed their audition once, and yet in spite of that they somehow persevere and keep trying to do their best until they were able to form this group. Sayumi herself after watching their figures at the time on 「ASAYAN」 began to actually want to buy their CD. So in short, watching those figure of the girls trying their best with all their might makes you start feeling like you want to support them. That's why I want the new girls who have that very foundation of Morning Musume's spirit, always trying their best one way or another, frantically persevering on no matter what. Of course if they happen to be good at dancing from the first place that would be even more wonderful, although Sayumi still prefers it if there's a cute girl among them too.
But before all that, as expected in the end the feeling is the most important. The feeling of love towards Morning Musume '14.

"For an Idol, she has to keep in heart a desire to pursue cuteness. To forget that is something that absolutely an Idol can't do"

ーーーJust like the time when the group was represented by Nakazawa-san and Takahashi-san, it looks like up until now some of Morning Musume's attribute/property changed quite considerably depending on who's the Leader.

That might be true. When I first joined and Leader was Iida Kaori-san, that time was generally very strict. I was always scolded and warned about various thing to the fine details, she was a very scary leader. Although, thinking about it now that was actually something to be thankful to her for. Yoshizawa-san on the contrary was the type to leave things be. Like she'd just say 「Ah just do want you want」 (lol). But when there's a problem she put her foot down and solve it right away. Somehow she was like a Hero, I felt that was very cool. During Ai-chan's time, it was really the period where our performance level was raised. For Gaki-san,I think maybe it was basically an extension of the period from Ai-chan's time. What I remember the most was when I was appointed Leader and Tsunku-san asked me 「What kind of Morning Musume do want to make this?」. Because that time I answered him clearly with 「I want to make a cute Morning Musume」 (lol).

ーーーYou're very consistent and never wavered on that point huh? (lol)

The reason I grow to love Morning Musume was because they're cute after all. The part where I love them because they're cute was always the biggest inside me. Of course the singing and dancing was a big part of it too but the first impression they left on me because their looks and outfits were cute was bigger. It made me say 「I want to join that cute group」. That's why I absolutely don't want to let the group lose the "cute" part of it. Because in my mind 「Idols=Cute」. If they're not cute, at that point they're no longer Idols.

"If you're not cute, you're disqualified as an Idol. I want them to treasure that aesthetic consciousness carefully."

ーーー「Cute is righteousness」, something like that?

Exactly. So returning to the topic, when I actually became a leader what I thought of was 「First I have to become cute myself」. If I couldn't even do that, doing anything else would be out of the question.

ーーーThat's an amazing determination. So to make a cute Morning Musume you have to set yourself as the role model for cuteness.

Ai-chan was a good example. Being the Leader gives you a degree of influence you know, I absolute disagree that a Leader's job is only to pull the group together.
Ai-chan's performance skills was really high so of course as the other members would start to think 「Let's go keep up with the Leader」 and now that period was known as the Platinum Era, where their high level of performance skill materialized on the stage. As expected, having a role model nearby could influence almost anyone. But to do that you need more than just words. In Aichan's case she expressed it through her attitude/posture. Comparing myself to her is a little presumptuous of me but since I've said 「I want to make a cute Morning Musume」, not just by words, now I also have to exemplify that cuteness in my attitude and approach to work (lol). I want to give a good influence to the other members.

ーーーIn practice, were the 9ki. 10ki. 11ki. affected by your influence?

I wonder..... But they do often compliment Sayumi for being cute, although I know there are probably some members among them who doesn't mean it (lol).
In relation to singing and dancing, even if nobody talks about it I can tell that everyone is trying their best so there's no need for Sayumi to interject on that matter. However, I'm seriously intent on conveying the importance of never losing the desire to pursue cuteness in their hearts. That's for me the one most important thing for an Idol after all. Of course everyone has already become cute in their own right even now.

"Before getting the group famous on nationwide level, I won't quit"

ーーーIn the 2 years since Michishige-san became Leader, to put in frankly the group has become a big hit again huh. Reaching the Oricon #1 repeatedly and the number of your audience keeps growing substantially. How do you perceive the situation now?

First of all, I'm sincerely very happy. It's also been six years since we were invited and got to appear at 「Music Station」 with just the current active members. How to say this, but quite plainly we've become quite busy lately (lol). So about the matter in question, I'm simply happy .... but it's just that, we're nowhere near the summit yet. We still feel very strongly that we have to keep doing our best even more.

ーーーSome time ago Michishige-san kept saying 「The true Golden Age, we'll make it ourselves」. So now you feel that it's not the time to be satisfied yet at this juncture, correct?

Ultimately, humans' pursuit of their objectives will never end. For example if we seized our 4th consecutive weekly rankings, next we would aim for the 5th one. And then the 6th one after that. When you've achieved one of your goals, it's only natural to start aiming even higher than before. I think all the members right now feel the same way. If we succeed in one of our goals of course we'll feel like we yelling 「So happy!」 but if we let ourselves be satisfied there then that'll be the the end of our progress. We have to keep moving towards a new goal and constantly taking another step forward.

ーーーWell then, the goal Michishige-san set that is the true Golden Era, what kind of an image is it in Michishige-san's mind
?

「Japan's Idol = Morning Musume '14」. It's the moment when the public recognized the group as such, I think. Because indeed, the Morning Musume at the time I joined was recognized as such. The girls in my class, everyone of them wanted to join Morning Musume. At the moment we're right in the middle of an audition so from elementary schools, junior high and high school students.... I want to make a group that would make them say 「I want to join Morning Musume '14!」

ーーーOne thing that surprised me was hearing from the members themselves about how much they respect Michishige-san with a feeling that is very close to adoration/worship. Even among the fans, 「Since Sayu became leader Morning Musume has changed.」 words of the highest compliments like such has been said. Asking the originator herself about it maybe is a little awkward but looking at the situation, what does Michishige-san think about it?

Of course, I'm so happy to hear about it~ (lol)
I would never have thought the day would come that my kouhais would admire me this much, 「(with a dreamy look) It's like a dream~」 it gives me that kind of feeling.

ーーーAfter all, you're a regular on 「Shuukan Bunshun」's 「Rankings of female talents hated by other women」 (lol)

I really was (lol). What's interesting is I don't think Sayumi's personality itself has changed that much since then. Even now I still think I'm a pretty wicked woman (lol) but now that my position's changed, naturally the places where I can just spit out venom has decreased.

ーーーEven though you said that, you still used your wicked tongue towards Ikuta Erina-san.

It's difficult to explain but I think there's a different meaning in it now. For example Ikuta would say things like 「I'm cute!」, right? Then I would spew my venom there. But that venom was intended to make Ikuta's talk get more interesting as a tsukkomi. In no way was that meant just to make myself stand out. My poison tongue back then was only used for the sake of grabbing attention and getting myself the good parts after all but now, it's an expression of 「What should I do to turn the spotlight to the members around me and make them have the good parts?」 ...
But when I think about it that way, maybe I've changed too after all.

ーーーAfter becoming the '14 system, something that can't be excluded when talking about the current Morning Musume is the keyword 「Formation Dance」. As the Leader, what do you think about that point gaining a lot of attention?

That is the current Morning Musume '14 greatest weapon after all. Actually I'd rather like people to pay even more and more attention to it. During practices, one of the part we put the most energy into is the formation and it's also the part where Tsunku-san or the dance instructor most often judged as not good enough and we have to keep improving it. After all in formation dance, even if just one person made a mistake then it already failed because it all became a mess. On the other hand, if we become as one and matched each other's movement well we can get people to think 「That was amazing!」. The merit of formation dance is the quality when all the members move as one. Nevertheless, from now on we'll also continue to improve our own individual quality as well so that even if they're only looking at one member at a time, every single one of us could obtain the skills to make them also say 「She's cool!」.

ーーーWell then, before and after the group began to focus on formation dances, is there any difference during the practices scenery and the member's awareness?

In terms of practices, a simple one is I think the time we got together to practice has increased. Before then, I feel like we used to practice individually on our own homes more often. But if do it that way now, we won't be able to see the other member's movements. Even if you do it perfectly in your own house, things like knowing the position of the other member's hand when she raised it wouldn't be possible so there's no other way but to actually do it together. For example to show a heart formation, we have to know how much we needed to raise our hands depending on where the other members' are so just practicing at home is impossible. In the first place, just practicing alone is pointless because you won't be able to make any formation that way. When that kind of awareness become stronger in the members' mind, they'll be able to bring it up naturally in normal conversations, like 「For that part, maybe we should to it more this way」. As a matter of fact, that's the current condition in the group right now.

ーーーIt seems like the way the group is now requires even more teamwork than before.

That's right. Previously the times where we could more freely dance felt a lot longer. In other words, it would be fine even if you didn't match it to the other members. Something like, just expressing it in your own way is OK or more like it's the kind of choreography that could be completed even if you never talk to the other members about it. I think if you watch videos from that time you can easily see what I mean. To begin with, there was no choreo at all during the solo parts but now even the members who are singing have to keep dancing as well. In the aspect I think maybe it's a tougher now than before.

ーーーLastly allow me to ask this, if Michishige-san were to graduate, how would you decide on the timing? Perhaps it would be when you have a change of passion?
That would be when I have returned the favor by sorting the group properly into a decent shape as proof of my gratitude. When that moment comes, I think that's the time for me to leave.
.... however~, it's just that I find being in this group which is now in a state where it's steadily turning into a new shape so much fun I can't help it. I don't feel any unease or nervousness at all. There's also the fact that I have the utmost faith in Tsunku-san.
That's why... for now my feeling of 「I'm looking forward to what's ahead of us!」 is still stronger.

"When I've finally been able to return the favor to Morning Musume as proof of my gratitude, I think that will be the time for me to leave"

*Thx to randompasserby from JPLOP

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1445 on: May 18, 2014, 09:45:40 AM »
Concert report from today:
リーダー2周年 大阪昼公演挨拶 20140518

さゆ、リーダー2周年を、時折、涙ぐみながら振り返る、感動の挨拶。

「ちょうど2年前のきょう、リーダーになりました。憧れのリーダーになったけど、緊張とプレッシャーに押し潰されそうに。
 でも、1年目は同期のれいながいたから、何とかやってこれました
れいながいなくなって、10年以上いるメンバーが私だけになって、緊張とプレッシャーで、毎日、吐きそうでした。
 でも、振り返ったら、9人の頼もしい後輩がいました
最初は頼りなかった9人も、顔立ちがしっかりしてきて、今では頼もしい後輩たちです。
 人は信頼できる人がいるから頑張れます。後輩、スタッフさん、そして、ファンの皆さんです

この10人のモーニング娘。が好きだよって言ってくれる人がいるから、

私はモーニング娘。リーダーになって良かったと思います

途中、涙を堪えながら挨拶するさゆ。そして、はるなんはすぐに涙。

Source:
https://twitter.com/shimizun_musume/status/467923420630368256
https://twitter.com/shimizun_musume/status/467923929449762816
https://twitter.com/shimizun_musume/status/467924395994800129
https://twitter.com/shimizun_musume/status/467925002767958017

Translation:
"On this day two years ago, I became the leader. I had finally ascended to the position I've been yearning after for so long, but I felt like I was going to be crushed under all the nervousness and pressure. But for my first year, my fellow 6th gen member Reina was with me, and I somehow made it through. When Reina left, I was the only member with more than 10 years' experience left. Anxiety and pressure made me feel like throwing up every day. But when I look back now, I had 9 reliable juniors with me. At the beginning these 9 kids were hardly reliable at all, but they've started to look the part, and right now they're all reliable juniors. Everyone needs someone they can rely on in order to work hard. For me, that's my juniors, the staff, and also, all the fans. Because there are people who are willing to say that they love and support the current Morning Musume, I am glad that I became the leader of Morning Musume."

Sayu I love you so much u_u She starts tearing up midway through the speech. Harunan's already bawling. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1448 on: May 27, 2014, 08:06:00 PM »
Introducing Aneshige, Michishige Sayumi’s big sister

She's worst than Sayu :nervous

I wondered why she could tolerate Kamei at times :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1449 on: May 27, 2014, 08:21:22 PM »
Introducing Aneshige, Michishige Sayumi’s big sister

She's worst than Sayu :nervous
* JFC clicks teh link and reads

Eh?  :O

Really?  :w00t:

Dayum... :drool:

D'awwww... :oops:

Oh jeez.....:lol:

* JFC continues to read, while randomly alternating between the above 5 reactions.
:yep:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1450 on: June 04, 2014, 08:56:46 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:36:13 PM by JFC »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1453 on: June 14, 2014, 09:11:16 PM »
This year's 'VMAJ' to be hosted by T.M.Revolution, Michishige Sayumi and w-inds.

Edit with Sayu's (and Berryz') parts:
20140614 「MTV VMAJ2014」(編集版)道重さゆみ・Berryz工房

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1455 on: July 12, 2014, 11:32:57 PM »
:luvuluvu: Happy Birthday, Sayumi!! :luvuluvu:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1456 on: July 12, 2014, 11:39:32 PM »
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1457 on: July 13, 2014, 02:58:15 AM »

YAY!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYU!!!

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #1458 on: July 13, 2014, 06:55:41 AM »
HAPPY SAYUMIN DAY!!!!!!!  :heart: :wub: :inlove: :onioncheer: :on BDay: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :usagiii: :k-thrilled: :k-inlove:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1459 on: July 13, 2014, 07:22:53 AM »

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to a beautiful and talented
young woman!! (Pic on right with credit to modelpress)

And may the future bring Sayumin much joy and
love in the coming year!!!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - I See Me